If you kid is a Mutant in 616 what should you do?

Attached: 1543875926223.jpg (1280x1519, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tA2aUToRTII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put the mutie out of their misery.

>If you kid is a Mutant
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Get insurance before anyone finds out.

I'm an Alabama mutant and I wanna be free
To hell with the X-Mansion faculty

Last Stand for as bad as that movie was did that plot fairly well. Shame it didn't have enough time to better pace it and Angel and his dad just disappear after he saves him.

Why is my goat a mutant?!

Move to another state with him. Into the middle of nowhere. I ain't gonna let some Xavier Institute assholes try to make my kid a child soldier.

Get a vacation on Europe and return saying he got his powers when he got irradiated by a strange meteorite that way nobody will mind he has powers.

I would tell the humans to quicken their development of artificial intelligence so that I...
I mean, so that we humans can stop the problem, before the problem becomes un-addressable.

Literally what even is the fucking point of that mutation outside of looking like a living jell-o mold with a static shape.

Cure your kid, or call your local Sentinels.

Attached: 1566612756920.png (707x676, 540K)

Send him to the Future Foundation and hope he's smart enough to make it or at least have him befriend the F4. It's the only superhero group were he would have a chance of having some stability.

You sound like the most well-meaning intelligent and well-informed parents yet.

I don't read X-Men stuff, but is there a way to detect if the fetus has the x-gene before its born? I'd imagine in the Marvel universe there's probably One Child Policy-levels of mutant abortions.

Let them be a superhero, but never let anybody know they're a mutant. Just make up some origin story for them (i.e., "Oh, no, that's not genetic; he went swimming one day and it turns out there were radioactive algæ in the lake. Oh, well, I guess he has superpowers!")

>Let them be a superhero.
You're a bad parent.

not gonna lie, if they look like the glob, id have sex with them

Suffering.

I want it dead so I can collect the life insurance

Gives you an excuse to not wear pants anymore.

youtu.be/tA2aUToRTII

Get him on X-Statix and rake in the money
I know the risks but it's his fault for being a mutant

Attached: 1548871432393.png (587x555, 449K)

10/10

Attached: 1550120354280.jpg (640x480, 42K)

says mr rightclops!
BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GIFT!

everyone has the fucking x gene, its just that it might activate, might not.

Based.

Gas it with Terrigen.

Where in Gods name is that from

Heh

Attached: SMILES EVERYONE!.png (1025x765, 454K)

Well that depends on what they look like and how they feel about it. If they have a kickass power and don't look like a freak I probably try to raise them normally, maybe up the moral lessons a bit.

If my kid is glob herman I guess I'd contact Mephisto and see what he wants to get my kid to be normal, like it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to bring serial killers to hell for him or something in exchange.