> the warning guy
>swans trust fund guy
>death grips/MIA guy
>jim morrison CIA guy
>etc.

and of course, let's not forget the classics:
>incessant tranny, nigger, etc. spammers
>kpop, wpop, and guitar generals

Attached: a2118635750_10.jpg (1200x1027, 112.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPT-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fuck is with that one dude who spams photos of the brazilian president

The board? Look at the entire website

I forgot to include avatar fags. there's him and also the sugar ray poster that come to mind

please, none of these guys have the raw dedication of the /bleep/ schizo who's singlehandedly samefagging the entire general; at it coming on 4 years

it didn't used to be like this. and this isn't a Yea Forums nostalgia thread. I'm talking specifically about the schizoposting

I'm not into electronic stuff so I've never been in that thread but sounds about right lol

I miss the ooo massaposter so much it' s unreal

you forgot about the coolbeans.jpg guy

that's precisely the problem, there's so many I can't keep track of them all

>tfw diagnosed schizophrenic
>I take my meds
>I engage with and discuss music with other posters in a constructive manner as intended

We're not all bad OP.

Kim Gordon erotic fan fiction guy in every sonic youth thread.

Same fren. Glad to hear you're holding up well

The mentally ill have been left to rot by our society and Yea Forums is the drainpipe they all wind up in.

Thanks user, hope you are too. I just had an appointment with my pyschiatrist who is reducing my medication. :)

Wpop and kpop should be banned immediately. Useless shit.

then you're not a schizo poster, congrats! glad you're doing alright, though

agreed, it's clearly mentally ill losers and/or bots

forgot about him to

the sad reality is that if you remove every one of these schizos, spammers and faggots, the board would have 0 engagement, don't pretend you are part of the solution op, a thread died for your rant

Don’t forget the asshole who posts every damn day about that girl band from mexico whomst shall remain unnamed here.

Yeah, Yea Forums has been getting way more schizo.

Maybe it's because I take everything on this website with a pinch of salt but I'm far more taken aback by schizo posts on Facebook responding to news events. The world is getting more schizo.

it's the kpop shit that pisses me off so much
there's no music discussion and there are constantly 5-6 generals up in the catalog. filtering the threads help ease the rage but yes I'm mad. wpop too. just a bunch of retards posting their waifus and saying dumb shit.

that's the warning guy

that's not true. what I'm saying is that all the schizo posting deters real engagement--so if it won't away, Yea Forums would be a more genuine and active board.

also, I never understood the "a thread died for this" line. so what? the one that dead wasn't getting traction anyway

Shit. It was written right there.

people shitpost because they are bored, they are bored because there is no fruitful engagement, people have better places to discuss music genuinely

sure, and why are they bored? because everything is schizo posting. the point is the same: the schizo posters have the effect of driving down engagement and/or post quality.

>waifufaggotry
>attention whoring
>shilling
the report function really only needs these three

based schizos. read between the posts or assburg on pleddit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPT-3

>people have better places to discuss music genuinely
please tell me where

I hate schizos

Attached: 1625510696967.png (361x270, 80.27K)

>jim morrison CIA guy
never seen this guy but he's not off track with this one

Fantastic writing.

Reddit

he was here last week, based

all me btw

Attached: 1644082957739.jpg (940x1005, 125.09K)

Same guy that has been spamming the guitar general for at least 8 years now. Hands down the biggest nolife loser I've encountered on Yea Forums

hiro create /mug/ already
@hiro HIRO Dear Hiro Admin of 4channel #hiro mods janny

you guys don't know schizos until you've seen /metal/ schizos

based general anchoring schizoids

>shroomposting for a year now
>little whiny bitch ain't even naming me
Fuck you little faggot

Attached: 1649880506060.png (1048x1280, 1.52M)

your friends, people you meet at shows, your music teacher, a random guy on the street etc

this

Attached: mug.jpg (482x550, 48.7K)

you’re not so bad

This. I think it's cause fb feels more like normie world.

retard, generals are containment threads and as such are very useful

Oops fantano core like death grips i meant

Any quick rundown or examples?

Absolutely useless for guitar discussions. That guy sucks and gg is his playroom/torture den

What actually killed the board was wide range IP bans for a lot of mobile posters and the annoying as fuck captcha

If people can't even contribute they just give up, has happened to me plenty of times and I only come here out of habit as a 31 year old boomer

I'm one of the guys who comes in here and replies fuck you kys and makes ridiculous physical threats
I swear to God I'm going save my urine in a bottle and pour it on your mom's head in the hospital

Attached: good board.png (1818x787, 1.29M)

>What actually killed the board was wide range IP bans for a lot of mobile posters and the annoying as fuck captcha
Truth. I can’t phone post unless I’m on wifi, I just figured they were trying to sell the fastpass

you gotta' also give credit to gamergate and the donald

when people realized that endless pol discussion wasn't gonna' be moderated... lots fucked off

he's trying to ruin a couple generals on /int/ as well, dude is addicted to ketamine, he makes constant extremely low quality posts and has doxxed his entire family but the retarded janitors refuse to ban him. they've prevented him from posting images recently, at least.

why are frogtrannies so mentally ill

JEFRE
WITH ONE F
JEF-RE

(cantu ledesma)

Attached: faces of -metal-.jpg (2952x1556, 975.91K)

What happened to the dude that kept posting photos of Phil Collins with a mole photoshopped on his face?

Imbred is the most retarded. The second his career takes off he will be immediately cancelled because he posted on Yea Forums

>schizos
It is bots. Post 2016 the entire site got slammed by them and they've run rampant. Machine learning is a hell of a drug.

kek

As a kpg poster I apologize for the spam. We got addicted to these Asian sluts and really can't help ourselves anymore. Not really sure how to detox off the constant dopamine rush of the music and Korean jugs.

What a faggy waste of a drug habit, fucking hell.