Ladybug Thread for the new episode

Ladybug Thread for the new episode.
miraculousladybug.to/en/

Attached: 37bde82b-2ebc-4509-b010-87c75ff7a76c.png (1280x996, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-0cON4u8rg
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneTrueThreesome
youtu.be/CnSR0LjQ5Dg
pickrandom.com/random-animals-generator/
ladybub.tumblr.com/post/185358741717/soon-i-will-be-known-as-the-artist-that-always-has
youtube.com/watch?v=g6M4-w2rk9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sasuga fandom

>at work
Fuck, see y'all later.

Mega when?

Hour or two after it's done, unless you mean previous episodes. Those are all watchable for free in the OP link.

>finally watched reflecka doll
>all Marianette does as Lady Noir is shit on Adrien for not being an istant pro
Wow did she forget that she doesnt know what to do in the first place too.

> Pic related is me after today's episode

If the intention was make both have a taste how difficult is each other's job, it backfired, because only Adrien learns that lesson and Marinette just learns how easy he have. Garanted she made the things worse cataclysming the doll, but she never admit the blunder.

Attached: DOH.png (366x562, 212K)

To be fair, Adrien is pretty impatient when he's being a super hero so he jumped the gun a couple of times when she was explaining things.

>Lila creates problem as a deal with Gabriel
>Lila fixes problem after some light pressure from Adrien
She's got a thing for blonds, doesn't she?

Lila's now worming her way even deeper than ever in the Agreste family drama, like a parasite slowly consuming its host.

Good for you chloe

Attached: jc.png (494x238, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7-0cON4u8rg

If she wasn't italian, Lila could be one of that mexican soap opera villains. I think that was the closest of an alumatized Marinette we will have, at least for now.

And Nathalie's health is getting worse.

>"Nathalie, who is that pig-tailed little girl over there?"
>"That's Marinette Dupain-Cheng, sir, your son's friend from school who has somehow been involved in every major event of your lives for the past three years."
>"Marinette, eh?"

Gabriel is terrible with faces, even if he met Marinette, like, three times?

So, Marinette's akuma name would be Princess Justice. Sad she didn't even got transformed.

And her mother would have been Verity Queen.

never realized she's crying in this pic. Nice

duusu's va has to be melissa fahn, she's using her dendy voice from ok k.o..

Making it into the Burns asks who Homer is running gag would be great for the show.

She's defending her sex slave.

Red looks horrible on her anyway.

Attached: dd78tx1-c46a56f2-0753-4e4f-9281-b692d73fef5c.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

Wait, how close did Marinette get to Akumatization? Did she actually transform for a moment?

And Chloe is going to be expecting a thank you from Sabrina later. In the form of sex.

They do love each other.

Attached: Chloe Lesbian.jpg (1136x640, 120K)

See ( )

You mean a rousing game of "Super Penguino".

I have long accepted that I am hellbound.

What episode aired today?

"Ladybug," or "How I Kept on Lying and Didn't Learn a Single Damn Thing"

Or did she seriously consider going bad?

Details please.

I already found it on YouTube.

Attached: illust_72401507_20190907_224936.png (1230x2000, 2.22M)

Ladybug, Marinette finally got akumatized.

For a long time I was thinking the French dub was the original dub for the show and I was thinking that the English came much after but I wasn't aware of the production mess of the series.

Honestly this show is just Randy Cunningham without the self awareness.

Lila is worse than Chloe.

Attached: illust_72401507_20190907_224608.png (1000x1000, 596K)

Nope. Scarletmoth infected her with success, called her by the akuma name and when he announced his old "bring me LB and CN's trinkets", she was removing her earrings... then, Catalyst collapses and Scarletmoth cancel all the akumas before Marinette and her mom get transformated.

>Someone is worse than best girl
Not really an accomplishment

Randy was basically Chat if he was the protagonist, but much more of a dork.

---->

It makes me kind of wonder how Chat Blanc is gonna work since you'd give them your miraculous when asked after being akumatized.

Okay, now we need Ladybug to start having dreams of transforming into Princess Justice and her mom transforming into Verity Queen.

Come on show. Give us some anticipation of what we all know is coming.

Hawk Moth was buffed by Catalyst at the time, so he was able to directly mind-control her instead of being limited to manipulating. Chat will likely still have enough free will to tell him off and say that he'll get the Black Cat only after the Ladybug is captured.

And Ladybug is Heidi.

Assuming it'll actually be an akumatizated Chat. Mayura basically willed a sentimonster Ladybug with no negative emotions and the clone simply takes real Ladybug's side after some few words. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Chat Noir vs Chat Blanc, anyway.

Since this episode was out of order, Chat Blanc can be before this one happens.

Seriously, it'd be awesome for Marinette to be worried since now she knows she really can go bad. She has bad dreams about her Akuma form.

Like looking into a mirror and seeing Princess Justice wink at her.

Pretty sure Heidi was an Alya + Chloe combo. Theresa was more a Marinette than Heidi.

>"What's wrong Marinette? Worried you'll enjoy being unleashed?"

>Theresa was more a Marinette
That's blasphemous.

So Mayura can create humanoid sentimonsters, This gives more fuel to my stupid theory that Nathalie Sancoeur is actually Emilie Agreste's sentimonster

Oh she enjoyed it alright.

>The best character is actually Emelie

No. She is totally Emelie's Cuckqueen.

I really am excited for the idea of Marinette and her mom as a devilish duo, revelng in the darkness.

I want nathalie to make a sentimonster of emilie.

I'm just excited to see how much deeper Lila's going to slither her way through. This season may yet end with Gabriel losing the Butterfly to her given how much closer she's getting.

And than she kills him.

That's for when Adrien gets a Sentimonster.

Of course not. The show still needs Gabriel to be the third faction. He's just going to have to rely wholly on Mayura now.

So, how did Marinette keep her identity secret from Mayura? Did she just never check in on Marinette?

>Today's episode takes place immediately prior to the events of the finale, and immediately after "Chat Blanc" and "FĂ©lix" (in that order)
Who's excited for another two months of filler before the good shit?

She gets the Moth visor thing and when Hawkmoth demands the Miraculous she just flat out starts taking them off but Catalyst's power craps out thanks to Natalie no longer being healthy because of Peacock use.

Afterwords Tikki tells her they were seconds away from being screwed because she gave in.

>Enemy Civil War

About time the show complicated things.

Lila vs Gabriel vs the heroes.

All dorky with her love interest, actually pretty athletic... Yeah, Theresa actually make moves on Randy ("gimme the baaaall"), she have more game than Marinette any day.

Do you guys think Nathalie would protect Adrien if she found out that he was chat or do you think her thirst for his father is too strong.
Please I want some motherly Nathelie

Mayura made a Ladybug sentimonster from herself rather than Marinette. Which means unlike Hawkmoth she can both use her power on herself and also directly create what kind of Sentimonster she wants.

That would made an awesome twist.

Which means it won't happen because it's just too good an idea.

So she can summon Sentimonster versions of Putty Patrollers at will?

Well, she stares Lila to give into Adrien's little threat. If Nathalie learns about Chat, maybe.

I don't think Nathalie can oppose either Adrien or Gabriel in that instance. She'll abstain from battle since she is sworn to protect them both.

Still better than Marinette, and closer to Adrien than her too

She would try to convince Adrien to help Gabriel resurrect his mom or whatever.

I don't like it. It means my favorite character is basically not even real at all. It's "Tenchi in Tokyo" all over again.

Nathalie vanishes and we lose all that investment we put into her.

The beginning of the episode was a cheap fucking cocktease. But the second half was pretty great and made up for it.

Was it just me or was today's episode genuinely unironically good

Marinette was briefly akumatized and when she was told it to give her miraculous to hawkmoth she immediately starts taking off her earrings

Maybe (massive to infinity "maybe") ZAG is starting to get wise to the fact they're making mistakes.

No no no it's like rawr SAUSAGE!!!
Hmmmmmm... sausage.

Attached: ll8qj7axbqe31.png (1200x628, 286K)

No scentimonsters work more like a Golem spell

Wait, if he can now mind-control Ladybug, how is she supposed to counter this?

He can't actually mind-control unless he's Scarlet Moth, and it looks like he's not pulling that stunt again for Nathalie's sake. Marinette was fucking lucky.

No. Actually most of the later season episode have been pretty good (Puppeteer cringe aside) since they've been willing to deviate from formula a bit, like an episode where Marinette takes the B Plot or this episode which had no Akuma of the day (not counting the failed Scarlet Moth rehash).

Reflexdoll was terrible but that was one of the earlier episodes and even then at least it changed things up by letting them swap powers.

She can't. If plot armor didn't save her by having Natalie have a sudden cough fit she's have been screwed.

Otherwise she has to resist the Scarlet Akuma like in Heroes Day. This time though it got her before she could react because they burst in when she opened the door and dove into her purse straight away.

Unlucky for us. I want my evil Marinette already.

He failed to and she can't. He overplayed his hand actually, and could have won with a simpler play

So what's the name of the episode with Akumatized Ladybug?

Where was it mentioned that Scarlet Moth can mind control people? Pretty sure that even though he can create multiple akuma at once the process of people choosing to accept his powers is still the same as always

Heroes Day where he's transforming and enslaving everybody on immediate contact without them having to agree, and then he's able to fully control even the normally-uncontrollable ones like Gigantitan.

Now I wonder what marinette and her mom's akuma names will be in other languages?

In Heroes Day, and this episode as a matter of fact, scarlet Akuma transform on contact without any kind of conversation with Hawkmoth beyond him giving orders, without agreeing to his terms. They also have no apparant free will, and just stand at attention until given instructions.

Chat Blanc and Felix were one thing, but Lady Justice was an Akumaed Marinette from a fanfic where she turns on the class because of Lila.

They really are looking at fanfic stuff.

>for Nathalie's sake
When the opening was singing about "the power of love", I was not expecting the love referenced to involve supervillains and tuberculosis.

They belong together, even if it's going to be in prison.

Oh, there's no "if" about it. :)

Eh, it's kinda normal for fantasy shows to question the sapience of magical beings. And the answer to "are they their own person?" is nearly always yes.

It would be surreal for Nathalie to basically reject the notion that she is a kind of copy of Emelie and declare she is her own person, albeit still loyal to Emelie's ideals.

>Adrien actually doing something
Huh. good call

>on the verge of getting the earrings
>throw everything out the window because his secretary starts coughing
For fuck's sake, Gabriel! Don't let feelings get in the way of business!

Or at the very least Gabriel, admit you love her. It's pretty clear you're going to end up with two wives (assuming they weren't in a One True Threesome to begin with).

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneTrueThreesome

Seriously, a OTT would explain why Nathalie was so intent on bringing Emelie back.

>Something almost happens TWICE!
>But then it doesn't.
You're starting to piss me off, Astruc.

Attached: umaru_face.jpg (293x302, 27K)

Why is Lila the only Italian character who doesn't speak with an exaggerated Italian accent?

I'm getting tired of being teased on Nathalie and Evil Marinette.

Gabriel, do the sex with Nathalie and proclaim you love her.
Marinette, turn evil.

I understand why Nathalie can't use the Peacock, but, why doesn't Gabe just give her a week off to recover, and then use Catalyst everyday to turn into Scarlet Moth?

because he needs her to replace him every time he ducks out of work to akumatize someone/gloat evilly/grieve.

yep

>everyone's salt purified
OK, Zag, I bow to your superior wisdom.

Scarlet Moth isn't something he can use all the time. Well he can but he can't get an akuma army unless there's an event that causes negative emotions in a lot of people. Like Ladybug killing Chat Noir panicing the city or Marinette's apparent assault and theft of Lila causing the school to feel pissed and betrayed and Marinette and her family being pissed at Lila.

So using Scarlet Moth all the time would just be a waste of energy. He'd get one maybe two Akuma unless he manages to get someone like Dark Cupid who can spread anger and hate, but that's luck of the draw if Kim is the one pissed that day.

If he were capable of doing that, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.
I think in his own way, Gabriel is just as socially isolated as his son.

Yeah, but most of the time she's not around him when he's running his actual business, she's just standing around while Gabriel gives Adrien his dinnertime disappointed glare.
Paris is a big city. I'm sure if he extended his range beyond the same singular high school class and everyone in their immediate perimeter he could find several groups of angry people.

No, he wouldn't. Miraculous Paris is a total utopia.

In fairness, Nathalie seems to be isolated as Gabriel. I wonder if she's an orphan the Agreste family tree took in.

Seriously, Nathalie doesn't seem to have anybody related to her. That says grown-up orphan to me. It also explains part of why she'd be willing to wreck the world for the Agrestes.

>Chloe has more willpower than Marinette and can resist being Akuma'd.
Glad they're finally showing the real hero.

Honestly Marinette never struck me as having much of a strong will. With the right incentive, she could give into Akumatization.

But for Nathalie. I can't see her doing it for Gabriel.

>implying the number of salt fics wont just double after this episode
You underestimate this fandom’s autism.

I get that but...did he really have to whore himself out to Lila? Why cant he just cataclysm her when noone is looking? That’d be better.

If he did, Marinette would still end up blamed

>Nathalie and Gabriel development
>Chat Noir and his two ladybugs
>Hawkmoth face off
Good episode, made me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Just wish there were less salt jerking and Chat Noir being actually more than his regular incompetent self.

She is already a machivelious nigger so the italian sthereotype is already estabilished. No need for accent.

She basically has to find a way out of her problems 24/7 since the best defense against akumitization is not to get akumatized.

There was nothing wrong with pupetter nor Refleckdoll,tho. Granted they werent the best, but they are far from being shit like Bakerix or Stormy Weather 2.

Adrien is a terrible hero and today’s episodes proved it(again).

domovoi

>a youtube video channel telling people to dislike another video channel because of “copyrights”

Fucking jews

Attached: 32C3B38D-7F67-4864-9463-F092835DB620.jpg (240x200, 17K)

Nathalie probably has mafia connections, he could always ask her to teach Lila a lesson.

Well Marinette was angry and Chole and her bitch give no fucks if Marinette is expelled or not.

She's a main character.

I always thought Nathalie was more akin to a professional Samurai Retainer. The whole "My Master, Right Or Wrong" thing.

So hows season 3 so far, I haven't been keeping up, it's on Disney as well right?

Also, What are the powers of the Zodiac miraculous so far?

did NOT mean to quote

My headcanon is that she's some of supernatural creature that G&E caught while they had their Miraculouses. She seems about as detached and lawful as a fae would be.

Rabbit: Time Travel
Snake: Save States
can't remember the others

>season 3
Highest highs, lowest lows. Worth a shot overall.
>all the powers
Monkey fucks up other magic powers on contact
Horse gets a free portal to anywhere, no known limit on distance
Rabbit is a free time portal anywhere, no known limit on how far backward or foreward
Snake lets you repeat the last five minutes, and you are the only one who knows
Dragon lets you shapeshift into water, air, and/or lighting, and you power down after using all three
Am I forgetting anyone else?

It's...varied. This episode was very good, though.
>Zodiac
We don't know all of them, but the Sandboy kwami party might be of interest to you: youtu.be/CnSR0LjQ5Dg

>Nathalie as supernatural entity

Maybe she's supernatural but doesn't know it? Heck maybe even Gabriel doesn't know. Emelie might have been the one to find her.

I wish we got more Kwami-centric episodes. They're so cute.

If anybody may be a supernatural entity, I'd put money towards Lila. It may explain why everybody loses all intelligence and blindly trusts her every obviously-fake word.

>I didn't mean to blame Marinette, I have a rare disease that makes me say things sometimes
So, she is just admitting to being a pathological liar?

Nathalie and Lila might be the same "species", explaining their natures. The difference being that Nathalie has embraced a more human-like way of being, while Lila is a lot more vicious.

In other words, Mayura is actually Nathalie's true form all along (and by extension what Lila would look like too if she ever dropped the act).

also there's like under a hundred people

Nathalie can't persuade people of anything, and she's defined by her loyalty. I'm thinking , and Lila is some sort of kitsune.

Yes please and Duusu centered by preference. He is actually surpassing Plagg as best kwami.

Maybe it's just that she's a minor character, but she doesn't have ANY sort of backstory, despite being connected to everybody and knowing all HM's secrets. I'm theorizing it's because she doesn't -have- a past in the human world, and just imprinted on the Agreste family for whatever dumb reason.

Gabriel doesn't trust -anyone-, but he trusts her absolutely.

Duusu is cray.
(Although I did love the scene where she's gushing about Nathalie's kuudere-ness and Nathalie is giving her a death glare.)

OMG. Nathalie....is a Kwami. But she's ashamed of it (because she loves Gabriel) so she masquerades as a human, and Gabriel allows her this.

>there will never be a comedy episode where Lila has to fake having Tourette's
Damn it.

Nah, kwamis are hardwired to be good. Even Duusu is sorta good, in a delusional Stockholm sort of way.

When are Ladybug and Cat Noir going to reveal their secret identities to each other?

Well think about it. What are Nathalie's motivations but love and trying to do the right thing (bring back Emelie)? She's the road to hell paved with good intentions.

She's the second Kwami Gabriel got after the first one failed him.

At the very least, it would make for fascinating "What if?" fanfiction.

I think Wayzz has the "kwami of protection/loyalty" domain covered.
...And what kwami would be cool enough to get their hair dyed? They don't understand cool. They are literally floating fluffballs, even if sometimes one of them annihilates the Eiffel Tower.

A Kwami trying to be less Kwami and more human, to impress the one she loves but knows she shouldn't.

Nathalie's "birth" may have been Gabriel's first attempt to tampering with things he shouldn't have. He remade a Kwami in a human image.

Dang these last couple episode tore Marinette's usual plot armor to pieces. She got Reflectaed, was the first to get taken out by Party Crasher, was zapped by Desperada thousands of times, and finally actually got Akumatized if briefly.

Next thing you know she'll get brainwashed and turned against CN for once.

Retroactively, Kwami-Nathalie would explain a lot: why Gabriel refuses to really return her feelings fully, why she's so guarded and mechanical in her social skills, why she tries to bring back the wife and her major competition for Gabriel's heart, and her ridiculous level of loyalty to a supervillain's cause.

>Brainwashed Marinette

I so hope for this to happen. It's happened enough to Cat Noir.

Makes you wonder how far the kwami geas extends.
If you said to a magical creature bound to obey your every word, "I order you to lose your immortal nature and become human", would they have to do it? Is that how the mage built kwamis in the first place, made physical beings out of abstract concepts?
(Reminds me of that Rudolph movie where the villain was defeated because a magical oath reshaped her.)

And we still don't know how G&E found their Miraculouses. Who's to say they didn't find more than two?

I don't know. But we've seen enough transformation stuff on this show to know that it's far from implausible that a Kwami could be turned into a human.

Nathalie in her true form might have been one of the first they found, and the first to declare her loyalty to them.

What a fucking tease was this episode. Gabriel was inch away from winning for real.

At any rate guys, there's your new fanfiction bait for the show: Nathalie is actually a Kwami pretending to be human.

>got reflecktaed
The most harmless akuma power, since you get to keep your conscience
>Zapped by Desperada
Conveniently when second chance was up, but the minute it was down back on the plot armor
>got Akumatized
And saved last minute from akumatization by a giant struck of luck

Nah. Plot armor is still going strong with that one.

my 0.02 cents: her domain is healing, but it's fucked up. Like how Nooroo's domain is empathy, but it's forced into being the bad kind of itself, the empathy that is intrusive and manipulative. Nathalie's healing is conditional, it comes through blood sacrifice, sacrifice of autonomy, (technical) infidelity. which is probably why all her attempts to get Nathalie have been Pyrrhic victories, even if they come close to succeeding.

I love how she has like 10 minutes of screentime but is still a popular character.

What a bullshit. Where is my fucking FAKE RAPE ACCUSATION?

Attached: lila.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

It's the most unexpected thing in the all episode.

shes saving that for Adrien

Girls can't rape girls

I am sure Lila can easily convince everyone otherwise.

No, rape is defined as unwanted sexual penetration with genitals. Girls are legally incapable of committing rape.

I could see Lila getting the Bee comb, after Hawkmoth gets his hands on it, somehow.

>it's okay because it was done with hands/a dildo/a stick
it's the fucking same act

these non-protagonists were out here, literally more willing to consider the possibility that Marinette is a murderer than that she is a superhero
I am beginning to understand why fate chose her first. sure, she's a stalker, but she's less of a dumbass than anybody else in the vicinity.

>I guess even your Miraclous Ladybugs couldn't bring our baguette back

what did he mean by this?

Well they Ladybug did call her and Sentibug "the Buguettes" so I think it's a reference to that.

Chat was only angry when Sentibug died because she was probably into him.

She's gonna save it for when she gets Marinette and Adrien drunk at the same party and makes it look like Mari raped him.

Yeah, but in universe Lili apparently has the greatest acting ability ever seen enough to shame all of Hollywood.

>Mayura stopped Chat from Cataclysming the earrings
Why don't they just smash the Miraculous and reforge them later?

Tikki is presumably in the earrings, or part of her is, and she's a intangible spirit who could probably fly away once they got broken.

Cue 'shotgun marriage that eventually becomes genuine' plot!
(Seriously, is there any fanfic trope left to us that Astruc is not gradually taking away?)

a LB threesome has been foreshadowed since S1 and they're STILL not following up on it
maybe when Multimouse shows up

How can you follow up on it? Have a permanent Ladybug clone?

>everybody just moves on from a failed Scarlet Moth attack
I feel like this should be a bigger deal.

God I cannot wait until the 2 part finale comes out. Sucks that the next season will be in a year but hopefully the schedule will be consistent and be weekly or bi weekly. Like how a lot of people already mentioned in the threads the finale will probably change the power aspect of the miraculous holders.

>failed Scarlet Moth attack
...would be a good name for a band.

>the schedule will be consistent and be weekly or bi weekly
God, I wish.
>probably change the power aspect of the miraculous holders
I just wanna see someons go beyond Plus Ultra. Have them middetransformation, and they will themselves more time. Like the suit is partially off, and it comes back covering them, or they just stay half and half. Chat or Ladybug could, if the other was incapacitated, same for Rena and Carapace. Chloé actually has a few people she cares about that could motivate her.

>akuma Marinette
My peepee can only get this hard

AkuMarinette is a great concept, which is why this is the closest we'll ever get to seeing it.

How did Lila get her necklace into Marinette's locker?

There are those little slats, or whatever, in the doors. Also, it didn't seem like Marinette unlock it, just pulled it open.

Well, this episode as well as Reverser explains why Marinette and Adrien are very unlikely to be akumatized. Once they're taken over they're compelled to give Hawk Moth what he wants.

Well, Scarlet Moth has full control over the victim, but Hawk Moth doesn't. Akumas have resisted before, and Marinette and Adrien would try to as well, under normal circumstances.

There's a theory going around that Justice was trying to protect the earrings by getting them away from her, not about to give them to Hawkmoth.

>kleptomaniac does not lock her own stuff away
they've all been drinking stupid tea

Probably after the love quadrilateral gets inverted.
Marinette gives up on Adrian, and falls for Chat, who at the same time gives up on Ladybug and falls for Marinette.

>her own kwami is trying to cuck her
poor Emilie

Correction:
>her own kwami is trying to set up a polyamorous relationship between the people Emilie loves most
Kwamis are always in sync with their owners on some level, except for when the owner goes completely insane.

> Sentibug
That's actually a better name to the episode than simply Ladybug.
It was still game breaking have Hawkmoth jumping to the action to save Mayura. Really, Gabriel should the job by himself, he's fine in fair fight. His minions screw the things almost every time.

"I have a disease that makes me talk shit without a second thought".
Even Marinette's lies are less cringe.

Does it also make her fake falling to the ground?

On the one hand, Duusu's glee about helping child-murderers is creepy and probably a sign of madness.
On the other, she has a front row seat to the slow, painful death to one of those murderers, so who WOULDN'T be happy?

Missing opportunity.
If story took false rape accusation route what would've been Lila's explanation?

The same as the many people who cry "rape" where none happened.

Since Duusu is a broken Miraculous, and a broken Miraculous reflects it's brokeness back onto the user, how could you even go about fixing a broken Miraculous??

Well Gabriel/Nathalie/Emelie is a heavily implied threeseome. Gabriel is in love with two women, Nathalie loves Gabriel yet she's trying to bring back Emelie (so for all we know, they were all having sex).

It's another explanation for Nathalie's behavior besides the Kwami one (that Emelie, Nathalie, and Gabriel were all in a threesome before the accident).

Far as I can tell, Nathalie doesn't seem to have any hostility at all to Emelie. Even if she was a Kwami, she'd go for a threesome solution. Cucking doesn't seem the Kwami way. But I could see Nathalie as a Cuckqueen Kwami (sounds like a band).

Attached: tumblr_pnqums8DQb1whqznyo1_1280.png (1280x1708, 930K)

>Rogue Akuma Princess Justice, out-of-control but not about to hand over her Miraculous.

This idea is so awesome the show will completely waste it.

She really does need her origins explained already.

Because right now the explanations are getting more and more out-there.

>"She was in a threesome the whole time with Gabriel and Emelie."

>"She's actually a Kwami in disguised they found, and she might be hoping for a threesome."

You don't. You break it completely, with Cataclysm, and let it 'reincarnate' into a new form.
The thing with Emilie is wrong not only on a moral level, but because HM isn't letting her pass through the natural cycle of life.

there are alien queens in the show's future, I think it's going to get a lot less 'urban fantasy' as the plot goes on

It just hit me. If Nathalie is a Kwami, she could escape prison but still get punished. She has to give up her human form to escape, which Gabriel presses her hard enough to do. She is forced to leave Gabriel behind against her will, as she wants to stay and fight.

Also it's not implausible a Kwami would fall for a human.

What would Marinette's power have been? Forcing people to tell the truth?

I mean like
"I have a disease that makes me unable to distinct if memories of me being raped by Marinette are real or a fantasy"

>The only one putting herself in front of another person as a hero should
>A given she believes Marinette because she's knows a bitch's lie from a mile away and it's not retarded to believe those idiotic tales
>Character so developed that she can probably resist an Akuma by sheer willpower and hero motivation alone

Chloe is such a good character that it's almost a given they're going to retire her or kill her

Attached: 115599335577.jpg (719x717, 56K)

I would be okay with Marinette raping me. Imagine how many times she fucks up

Vigilante and forced-honesty.

>be tiny bugrat unable to influence the world except through one (1) person who you can't even talk to all the time
>be tol human capable of doing stuff that isn't in your metaphorical wheelhouse
I think mortality would be worth that. (Or would she just flow out of her physical corpse and go back to being a spirit?)

shut up, Adrien

What's the correct viewing order for season 3? It seems particularly fucked up. Do I just go for production code?

No they Cataclysm Chloe miraculous in a previous episode.

>seems particularly fucked up
Oh yeah, user, it is. Here's the order by production code.
>01 Chameleon, 02 Animaestro, 03 Bakerix, 04 Backwarder, 05 Reflekdoll, 06 Weredad, 07 Silencer, 08 Oni-Chan, 09 Miraculer, 10 Oblivio, 11 Desperada, 12 Christmaster
>13 Startrain (Sept 16), 14 Kwamibuster (Oct 20), 15 Feast (Sept 17), 16 Gamer 2.0, 17 Stormy Weather 2, 18 Ikari Gozen (Sept 18), 19 Timetagger, 20 Party Crasher, 21 The Puppeteer 2, 22 Chat Blanc (Nov 17), 23 FĂ©lix (Nov 23), 24 Ladybug
>25 Loveater (Nov 30), 26 Miracle Queen (Dec 1)

Attached: suicidal squad.png (798x1200, 1.88M)

oh my god I'm so sorry for using that image it was the only capeshit image I have

marinette noir looks better than ladybug desu

When Mayura was controlling Ladybug to seduce Cat Noir... she was in fact, indirectly seducing Adrien herself

Can we all agree Chat Noir would've raped the poor Ladybug golem if it hadn't been destroyed? I'm pretty sure the real LB felt it at some point when she saw how happy CN was at having a literal living sex doll on their side

Attached: 11224455.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Fuck I literally cannot watch this Desperada episode. The cringe is too strong.

It's good for Chloe but bad for Sabrina. Naturally Sabrina's development should've happened first or at least simultaneously with Chloe's like if Sabrina should be tired of Chloe's bullshit a make a stand for herself. If Chloe is going to be redeemed Sabrina will have much less drive to grow than when Chloe looked like an irredeemable bitch.

So now there are two options.
The first one is if Chloe is redeemed but Sabrina breaks up with her. It will look like character assassination for Sabrina and attempt to subvert Chloe's development.
The second one is if Sabrina just rolls with everything. In that case she becomes the most objectified character in the whole show and all those years of abuse and shit treatment will be swept under the rug with no consequences for anyone. I'd say that this one more probable.
Both options could be considered as a shit writing.

this is what i came here for

Physically painful but that's what makes it work

>Chat gets laid
>golem gets model's dick
>Ladybug isn't bothered anymore by her horny possessive partner.
I fail to see the problem here.
Besides, is she really in a position to judge him about sexually assaulting "objects"?

Wouldnt blame him
Fake Ladybug> real Ladybug

Wish she couldve stayed alive as a recurring character

Attached: 2ndbase.jpg (1480x720, 332K)

>I tripped by myself but the disease made me say Marinette did it~

Nah probably "In addition to the disease that makes me lie I have severe sex addiction, and Mari was helping me live out my gay rape fantasies"

Sentibug wasn't an object. She just got a free will and decided to fight her psychotic creator for what is right. I can't believe they just killed her in 7+ show when even the smallest scratches is being healed at the end of each episode.

Indeed there's no problem. However real LB would use every living moment of her life to cock-block them out of pure spite/jealousy

so true. so sad.
IF YOU DONT POST LEWDS YOU ARE IT

Attached: tumblr_nzr9mgzBGC1qmtsvgo1_500.png (500x591, 96K)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: ladybug scream.jpg (1274x711, 132K)

She was too good and pure for those degenerates

faces on that art is weird, but Marinette's shorts are giving me funny feelings

I agree. Kwami-Nathalie would rather go to jail than give up her human form and getting to be by Gabriel's side.

It'd be interesting if real and fake Ladybug became friends.

Man, it was too close for Marinette with Scarlet Moth!!

I just had one suspiction. You all know about Ladybug having a lot of references to Spider-Man, right? Well, with Ladybug-Sentimonster, I think we had a reference to the Clone Saga, when Ben Reilly (Spider-Man's clone) died to save Peter from the Green Goblin. But eventually, Ben Reilly returned.

So, do you think we will see ladybug Sentimonster again in the future? I know it sounds very unlikely, but in science-fiction, there's no such things as "impossible".

Besides, if Marinette ends up akumatized into "Princess Justice" in the future again, having the Sentimonster Ladybug to purify would be very useful.

What do you think?

I agree with this. Having Sentimonster Ladybug come back would allow for the Akumatization of the real Marinette.

She should make a SentiMonster of Hawkmoth's dead wife.

I think Adrien/Chat Noir really liked being transformed into Refleka

Attached: smugreflecka.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

He definitely seems to enjoy being a chick when it happens now.

Why is s3 mostly the same old characters (Max, Juleka) getting re-akumatized?

Attached: VIDEOGAMES.jpg (1366x768, 192K)

Budget issues, lazy writing, and audience pandering. It's cheaper to re-use old villains instead of coming up with new ones.

In-universe, I like to think it's because that after Heroes Day failed, Gabriel's starting to run out of new ideas and so he's forced to repeat old Akuma while he struggles for material. It almost feels like this season could be Gabriel's last as Hawk Moth.

Production-wise, this.

Or you can have villains with simple to lame designs/no design at all, like Chameleon, Animaestro (default form) and Oblivio. And most probably Chat Blanc, if he'll be only the pallet swaped Chat Noir.

Personally I want to see an Akumatized fan of Ladybug and Cat Noir, whose motivations are misguided. She's trying to bring the two heroes together, and to do that, they must retire and live peaceful lives free of danger.

Sure her logic is corrupted due to Akumatization, but she's not motivated by basic vices.

Won't work. Ladybug's attitude is to defeat ALL Akuma regardless of their desires. There's no convincing her otherwise.

And Cat Noir?

Nobody cares about what he wants.

>Ayla doesn't get Akumatized because she believes in Marinette
>Chloe also doesn't get Akumatized

C-chloe redemption arc soon?

I hope it's coming, after Chloe's final Akumatization.

Cat Noir will be the one she works on then.

Jesus christ I was actually trying to search into my brain to what all this ordeal looked like since it did ring some bells. You are right thats totally clone saga. Just wish Clonebug was around more for having her existencial crisis

They should go full fapbait already

>bondage akuma
>expansion akuma
>vore akuma
>rule 63 akuma
>futa akuma

More fun if fake ladybug started to crush hard on Chat Noir

I long for a Passion Patties episode where the Akuma tries to defeat the heroes....by giving them addictive food that begins to make them too fat to fight.

Then they decide to team up and "take on" Cat Noir together.

Dude, this is a kid cartoon. Its suppose to be kid friendly.

That doesn't stop them from slipping stuff under the radar.

Attached: Cat Noir Kite2.png (1732x1020, 1.55M)

>Ladybug
>Antibug
>Time Duplicate Ladybug
>Sentibug
>Mr. Bug
Any other -bugs we should know about?

Dunebuggy.

Chloe most likely realized Lila's lies were too stupid to be believed.
Also, she's taken the whole super hero persona to heart so out of sheer will to be a paragon of justice she could've repelled the akumas
It could even be that her genuine care for Sabrina truncated any negative emotion for the akumas to pray upon.

In either case, Chloe is best girl

pickrandom.com/random-animals-generator/

You get turned into a miraculous wielder, and the first animal you get is the one your alter-ego is based on. Now come up with a
>hero (or villain if you want) name
>Weapon
>Power
>Transformation phrase
>Costume and kwami (optional)
For yourself. If you get an animal that’s part of the canon miraculous, either use the second one or try to differentiate them as much as possible.

Dreambug

Future ladybug
Bridgette ladybug

I really can't wait for Chloe to finally become a heroine. Still selfish and spoiled, but to a degree where it is far from unbearable.

Reflekta-Bug.
The better-be-inevitable Princess Justice-Bug.
SnugRugBug.

Akumabug

>panda
Shit, I got lazy vegan powers.

Crocodile,nice!

>Name
Doc Croc(villain)
>Weapon
Whip
>Power
Whip tores limbs oŕ anything else magically. The limb tored is still in control of the owner.
>Transformation phrase
Lizzy, scales up!
>Costume and kwami (optional)
Lizzy
Green and scaled, whip becomes tail, reptilian eyelids.(pratically Aspic ripoff but more edgy)

Why cant males understand compersion?

Wrong, it's penetration of the genitals, which is why you can rape someone with your hands or a tool.

>this is the closest he's been to getting a hug from his father in months

Attached: father son bonding.png (478x568, 228K)

Really nice episode. Episodes like these is why I still bother to watch this show.

Did Ladybug really need to save Chat after he was thrown off the roof? He should’ve been fine. Even might’ve landed on his feet.

Also, Lila’s lies are so absurd, it’s embarassing that people fall for it. A disease that makes her say random things? I hope in the future Marinette will use that against her.

That fancomic might’ve inspired that theory.

"Is it okay if I call you Grand, Dad?"
Adrien, your father isn't that great a guy.

>That fancomic
Which one?

Fleenstone?

More if any villain had a crush on Chat. Many villains were crushing Adrien, Marinette or Ladybug only.

>Chloe most likely realized Lila's lies were too stupid to be believed.

Chloe isn't that smart, don't give her too much credit.

>Also, she's taken the whole super hero persona to heart so out of sheer will to be a paragon of justice she could've repelled the akumas.
More like that.

I like how this looks like one of those photoshop youtube thumbnails this fandom is obsessed with making. Hell, one of the main reasons I want cat blanc to come out is so I can stop seeing those inverted clickbait shots of cat noir.

Attached: lj2.jpg (1200x750, 112K)

>I hope in the future Marinette will use that against her.
Not until the finale or season four at the earliest, see

I really do wonder how people find the time and motivation to do those.

Attached: 20190911_151915.jpg (720x405, 204K)

I want Princess Justice to happen already! Preferably as a rogue Akuma vigilante.

Also kudos to Chloe. I don’t know what will happen to her in the future, but I hope we see more of her heroic side even while not being Queen Bee.
I noticed she’s not really present in a lot of episodes now, I guess since she’s more nice, the writers don’t know what to do with her.

ladybub.tumblr.com/post/185358741717/soon-i-will-be-known-as-the-artist-that-always-has
This one. Marinette turns into “Lady Justice”.

I assumed bots were involved in some way.

This might eventually result in the first time we see Akumas fight each other (vigilante Lady Justice vs standard Akumas).

Hawkmoth allows the fight to happen because he is curious just how strong Lady Justice is.

Most likely she only did it because she knew Sabrina would be dangerous as Miraculer if Hawk Moth could totally control her.

Oops, I meant Princess Justice, lol.

Bring out the gimp

>Chloe isn't that smart, don't give her too much credit

>The person most used to drama, bullying, fake crying and getting her way on that school wouldn't recognize when someone else is lying to get her way
>Such a fan of the whole hero scene that she (along with Alya) would be able to recognize immediately that's Rena Rouge's pendant so it must be a fake given how Ladybug is the one that handles and takes the miraculous, so the whole thing is an entrapment

She's not that smart true, but that scenario favored her

Chloe is a veteran manipulator. She knows her own kind when she sees them.

Whenever Mayura says "spread my feathers", I always hear "spread my ass (cheeks)"

Mayura is damn fine. She needs lovin'.

Attached: Nathalie Mayura.jpg (1600x2155, 997K)

Wait but wouldnt she be vanisher like the first time?

Exactly. If she and Marinette would've been better friends she would've walked to Lila, slap her front of everyone, tell her to cut that shit out until she came with something more clever and dismiss everyone

I predict sooner or later, Chloe and Lila will become each other's arch-enemies as they're foils to one another.

Chloe didn't care about this situation. She wasn't akumatized because she wasn't upset about situation.

I like how her villain side doesn't use a mask so it's really a superman kind of scenario where she takes of her glasses, pimps herself up and becomes unrecognizable

Why would Hawk Moth use that again when he knows Miraculer is the better form for her to take?

And you know, her skin changes color.

Maybe. Alya and Nino were Akumatized into Evil Rena and Carapace, not Lady Wifi and Bubbler. Sabrina could have been either one, but Miraculer is stronger, so her probably.

Can he even choose which akuma will be spawned? I always though it had to do more with the victim’s state of mind more than his own will.

Chloe is fucking dumb. That story she was told by Lila in Miraculer was ridiculous.

Presumably, he can if he's Scarlet Moth.

Rena Rage and Shellshock came because they were wearing their miraculouses. It wasnt a random choice.

Chloe being a dumb blonde is already established since season 1. Her ability to smell bitchy behavior miles away doesnt have anything to do with smartness.

Are you people still watching this garbage? Aren't you tired yet?

Attached: wersm-mozart-not-impressed.jpg (850x500, 47K)

She gets wet for Ladybug so it was a moment of weakness. Besides it was made for comedic purposes

What else would we watch? Steven Universe? Some other lesbian pandering netflix show?

I only watch it for the shipping and fetishes.

LIla was pretty bitchy to Chloe.

Do you also get in the gay threads to say that gays are bad while at the same time low-key consuming gay content?

This show is miles better than garbage like SU or Svtfoe Yea Forums can't stop drooling about.

I really wish the show would let Alya do something already.

Attached: Alya Face Change.gif (400x225, 2.92M)

Alya's original purpose (find Ladybug's true identity) ended the moment she got a Miraculous.

I know. It sucks because Alya is potentially awesome. Stupid writers.

Her care for Sabrina could only made things worse as for Caline in Zombizou. It's impossible to stop akuma by waving hands. Sabrina wasn't akumatized for the same reason as Chloe: the both weren't bothered by accusations.

Alya supported Marinette in the last issue and tried to prove her innocence while other Marinette's friends turned against her. I think it's pretty big.

Deer.
Too lazy to be creative.

She fell for Lila's "Ladybug summoning technique" in Miraculer. I love Chloe, but she is kind of a dumbass

The public thinks Ladybug is a ancient Egyptian Goddess. A magic summoning dance isn't too far fetched.

This isnt even in Lila's top 10 worst lies tho. Can you even call chloe dumb for falling for this is everyone else fell for even dumber lies?

There is already a vore akuma tho, its Ikari Gozen

Honestly the most fetishy Akuma is clearly Zombizou, a ravenously "friendly" bisexual with subtle dominatrix overtones. Everyone loves her, even her female peers.

Attached: Zombizou Nadja.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Show didn't even bother to hide the subtext on this episode.

Attached: Zombizou Nadja 2.png (589x583, 231K)

What would that accomplish? It's not like Hawkmoth would stop. He'd just keep terrorizing the city until they fixed them to stop him. That's the whole reason for his daily Akuma attacks in the first place.

I mean that's basically what they did in Heroes Day.

That's what I thought at first, but apparantly not because when Hawkmoth depowers she looks around and notices she's reaching for her earrings in shock which means he had control of her already and she blanked out for those few seconds.

Slow thread now might as well repost this tier list and get some opinions.

Attached: Bestcharacterstierlist.png (1216x655, 811K)

Marc, Nathaniel and Sabrina would be better if they were actually used more. Same with Alya. The Kwamis of Alya and Chloe barely get to have any fun, but that's the fault of the writers.

Because 1. The Akuma are popular in their own right and people want to see them reccur, and that's the only way they can. And 2. They're basically out of supporting cast to Akumatize. They've hit basically everyone but the bald reporter guy and Stormy Weathers friend, including Marinette and her mother if this near Akuma in the last episode happened.

So it's either that or make an Akuma of a one shot character that won't appear again.

>chloe god-tier

They'd defeat her anyway because Hawkmoth can't have their Miraculous, regardless of the Akuma's good intentions.

Maybe though it's possible she just didn't feel hurt by Marniette's apparant actions because she hates both her and Lila so it wouldn't matter to her.

Or she was just being a good hero as besides her and Lila, Kim Max and Alix were also not Akumatized and they're all backup heroes (or know they will be in Alix's case)

Well obviously she can't win. The heroes have plot armor. I'm just saying she'll be a change of pace, since she isn't combative. Other Akumas do the fighting.

>The Akuma are popular in their own right and people want to see them reccur
I get stormy weather but who would want to see Gamer back? or Reflekta(Most boring power ever)? They should brought back more interesting ones, like Zombizou or Mime.

That reminds me. Why wasn't Caline gotten a Miraculous yet? She's clearly got Akuma resistance.

Gamer 2.0>Gamer
Besides the plot relevance of the first, the second is better in every way.

Good list would just make Alya in good and Lila down to shit in Marinette's place.

But your clearly a mari hater so I dont think you would agree

Reflekta's surprisingly popular actually.

Gamer isn't, but in his case it was an excuse to have a battle royale of Akuma.

Hags Mad Hags Mad

You know, Caline would make a perfect butterfly wielder. When this is all over and done it would be great for her to have the miraculous so noono csn finally live to its full potential by "inspiring people"

She's an adult and might not be willing to default to the commands of a teenager.

So Chloe can be a heroine but not Caline, lol?

Design-wise, Reflekta is striking.

In other words, she'd actually break up the repetition of the series by actually questioning Marinette's tactics.

This Reflecta would have been shit-tier if it wasn't for the Kawami swap, but Gamer 2.0 genuinely had a good premise and it was a lot of fun watching all the previous villains squaring off against each other.

Which is why she won't give it to her, because Marniette calls the shots for everyone but Chat Noir.

And this is why the show continues to disappoint me. Break the formula more. Caline is a nice person, she's perfectly capable of having reasonable talk with Marinette.

>but Chat Noir
user, I....

Also isn't anyone curious what a heroic version of Caline would look like?

Im ot saying Gamer 2.0 was worse, im just saying it shouldnt have happened at all if the reason for akumas coming back was "popularity".

Good on the show for having the climax happen on a different famous french monument. Too bad about the fire in real life so no big fight will happen in or on top of notre dame.

>everyone who doesn't swoon over Marinette's character is just a hater!
Not even the same user, but I agree that Lila is a better antagonist than Marinette is a protagonist.

Lila is a delightfully bitchy and a ton of fun to hate. Marinette rarely has enough going on in her civilian life to keep episode's focused on her interesting, so they end up using the same 'acting like a spazz over Adrien' plot way more than they should. This tends to drag the whole story down, which is the opposite of what a good protagonist should do.

Marinette is a boring heroine. No wonder Alya doesn't get to do anything on her own. Alya is a better heroine potentially.

Even Cat Noir recognized this when he saw Rena Rouge.

Attached: Rena Rouge Cat Noir.jpg (1280x703, 176K)

You think they'll make a burnt model for it in the back ground, or address it in a special episode? Is this basically French 9/11?

>Expelling a student for things with weak as evidence with no witnesses and "Stealing"
Little fucking extreme.
And I mean this is a girl that literally EVERYONE was backing up in class.
Why didn't Alya check for prints on the test answers.
Do security cameras not exist at this school?
Was no one curious how Lila, who was seemingly "Pushed" down the stairs had zero bruises?
Did no one check for an alibi between the time the test answers went missing, same for Lilia's necklace.

Attached: Rememberwhenyouthrewwoodyoutofthatmovingvan.png (386x396, 206K)

I'm really disappointed Caline of all people bought into Lila's BS. I don't remember though.

What if Viperion started Second Chance and before they reset Bunnix Burrowed to a different time? Would she be pulled back for the reset, or would she escape the loop?

>Futa akuma
Holy crap user control yourself

The fact that there were, not one, but two stolen items found in her locker and backpack was pretty damning evidence. If a teacher found drugs in a kids backpack, do you really think the 'I swear it isn't mine, someone must have put it in my bag' defense would work?

The funny thing is half of these already happened

Depending on the student, it might.
If it was an A student with no record or behavior issues , they'll probably believe them but still likely send them to the principal's office solely because of procedure/rules likely.

In other words, Reflekta-Adrien lol. Already happened.

Nah. That Marc sissy is perfect for the role

You are correct sir.

>no "Rose and Nathanial cuck Juleka and Marc" fanfics
Damn.

This fag doesn't like all 3. who let you off the short bus?

>rule 63 akuma
This one for sure is not going to happen, imagine having to create all those assets for a single episode.

It's funny how much of the fanbase is fixated on cucking, when only Marinette and Nathalie can be argued to be cucks or cuckqueens (Marinette and Alya; Nathalie and Emelie).

I'd say Chloé, or maybe Lila, have a higher chance of cucking Adrien away from Marinette than Alya.

He lets her lead because he choose to do so. If he's being pissy that day and decides not follow her like he's done a few times before they're really nothing she can do about it but get annoyed because his Miraculous belongs to him and she doesn't know who is he is outside the mask. He doesn't need to be in her good graces to be a hero.

He is a useless doormat stop bending the truth so your pathetic self insert can look good.

Does it count as cucking if they rape him?

Attached: 1558518092026.png (649x587, 146K)

>he hasn’t seen Reflekdoll

Exactly. Like how murder is murder regardless of what tool you use.

>males
OK, back to Tumblr you go.

What if the Gorilla and Nathalie are both sentimonsters created by Emilie? The Gorilla makes more sense considering he doesn't talk like _ever_.

Who changed genders? Adrien again?

I really hope Nathalie is human. Heck I'd settle for a Kwami-Nathalie over a sentimonster.

am I the only one who would like it if they just ever so slightly toned down the utter stupidity on the part of basically anyone who's not a Qwami holder and not Chloe? Alia got away with nearly getting Marinette wrongfully expelled by claiming it was caused by a disease?

Even before it got to that point, when Alia claimed to have been injured by the fall, why didn't the nurse take a look at it? Do French schools not have security cameras? Did no one consider the fact that Marinette's locker isn't actually locked and anyone could have put the necklace in there?

>TFW you want a ship to work so much you will yourself to find Gabriel attractive. Only works when he's in the costume and you focus on the mask & buffness

Attached: tumblr_pxbfyo62uX1s4bro2o1_400.png (400x328, 134K)

the suit also makes him like a foot taller too

Lady Noir and Misterbug

Makes him look big and dominant, towering over Nathalie. She likes it.

>If a teacher found drugs in a kids backpack, do you really think the 'I swear it isn't mine, someone must have put it in my bag' defense would work?

it can cause problems if the family can get a good lawyer. In your specific example if the student can pass a drug test and/or prove that they've been a victim of bullying you bet your ass that school is liable.

Marinette's locker is never locked. It's easy to prove that Alia has a history of lying. (Multiple students can attest to the fact that Alia claimed to have met a number of celebrities but has no photos?) Also, did she see a professional about that injury?

The real nail in the coffin is that she gets away with it by claiming she has a disease that makes her lie. I know this is a kids show, but that's just downright stupid. I would have rather someone find proof of Alia's lying, or Alia just pretending to have a change of heart.

By my self insert is Marniette.

>Alia

I'm a fucking dumbass when it comes to names

Again, it just seems like Lila has a natural superpower where everything she says is considered true by all who hear her, no matter how stupid it is or what the evidence proves otherwise.

It took a lot of time just to swap Chat and Ladybug's costumes
Now I get why Code Lyoko only had 6 monster types

And I assume those costume swaps will be reused later, but how would you reuse r63 versions of the characters?

Porn.

Yeah, but in the show. Also, when are the models gonna leak? It's been years, is their security really that tough?

Good list but Tiki is too low

That doesnt disprove it dummy. The other Akumas were populat with the exception of one that gave the premise to use every akuma at once.

Thats not R63 thats twining, it would be R63 if Refleckdoll made Adrian a blonde girl.

Attached: fd7eaa078bb0d97c1657d7901dfa0288.jpg (973x1280, 142K)

Why would someone lie about being pushed down the stairs? Everyone kmows Mari hates Lila and everyone loves Lila

Just everyone in Paris becoming Reflecta once again. Now in Gamer 2.0 Adrien decided to play (transform) into most of the girls Akumas in the fighting game roster.

I imagine Caline's Miraculous powers would be akin to a support role, kinda like an Overwatch-Mercy type.

Anti-Mayura. She buffs the heroes, although she is not nearly as powerful as Mayura. Her powers tend to be intense but time-limited. That being said, when used right, Caline is excellent for providing support (particularly on defense methods).

That's not unusual. Guys have a habit of playing girls in video games. Read into that what you will.

Alternate Dimension Kwami.

Now I'm imagining that episode of that show except its Adrien and Nino fucking eachother

>but how would you reuse r63 versions of the characters?
Make it a 2 episode special, that way they can squeeze all that effort one episode more.
That or make some weird gender bender stage play and use the r63 characters there.

Attached: Johnny dresss.jpg (2704x3392, 1.17M)

WTF? this isn't the image I posted.

Attached: latest[1].png (333x250, 147K)

I can relate to this. I've had instances where Yea Forums will upload files (sometimes even that I don't even have) instead of the ones I picked for uploading.

If anyone is going to cuck Adrien away from Marinette, it's Kagami. Hell, isn't that basically the rumored B plot of the finale

>Do French schools not have security cameras?
What the hell kind of high school did you go to? One on Alcatraz island?

Sabrina has more going with her than most of the other characters despite lack of appearance.

America.

American public schools only exist to keep kids off the street for eight hours. What happens inside stays inside.

Where is it different?

oh god I need an Adrienette gf

American high school. All hallways had security cameras, albeit they were usually shitty ones where you could count the frames. Either way I don't see what the problem with having cameras in hallways (and in the room where students keep their belongings) can hurt, especially when the city is constantly under attack by supervillains and a disproportionate number of attacks center around that school.

Maybe it's this way American inner cities, but I there were never any cameras in my high school or high schools I visited for football games.

Nah, its like that for well to do schools. Remember Columbine? You were just poor.

I question whether the music in Luka's mind is entirely explicable.

IDK, why did Chloe lie about so much shit months ago? The class isn't new to bullies.

It's more likely that Adrien's the sentimonster, as brutal as that would be

Because no one would believe even Lila that Marinette could be a sexual predator.

I actually really like this theory. Especially since they dropped the line in the episode about that ladybug being perfect, which makes a nice parallel to all the times people close to Adrien talked about him being perfect.

It also raises the question, was there ever an actual Adrien?

Option A
> there was an original Adrien who died quite recently, and using her grief Emilie tried to make replacement of her son as a senti monster. The problem is, what she was trying to make was too complicated, and her sorrow was too intense, so it broke the peacock miraculous and in turn put her in a near death state. The reason why Gabriel wants to use the ladybug and the black cat miraculous to go back in time rather than just revive his wife is because he wants to erase this entire mess.

Option B
> there was never a real Adrien. Emilie couldn't bear children, so she decided to use the Peacock miraculous to make one
after she and her husband returned from Tibet, complete with artificial memories. This is the reason that Adrien was so sheltered and never let out of the house despite Emilie not seeming like the type to lock Adrien away. They weren't how stable he was or if he could blend in with regular children. Hawkmoth might want the miraculous to change reality and make Adrien real as well as revive his wife.

Chloe has no chances in adrienball.

That one employee liked the childhood best friends trope, so it's technically more than zero.

She is pacifist.

Brehs that's really fucking sad

The Agreste household is made for angst.

>Adrien/Marinette
>Marinette's parents
>Adrien/Kagami
>Master Fu/Marianne
>Kim/Ondine

There is definitely some kind of agenda here and I don't care for it at all. They should be like Alya and Nino and stick to their own kind

You reminded me that the fandom kinda ships marinette/kim in which I can only assume is a thing because they are both asian.

And them complaining that adrien has an asian fetish.

Why isn’t Adrien the protagonist of this show dammit. There is nothing interesting about Marinette.

I have a feeling it's just censorship that she didn't actually fall to make it kid friendly. Lila seems psycho enough to actually harm herself.

Nino is a sandnigger and Alya is a beaner. It's still racemixing, even though they thave a similar color

Alya isn't Hispanic.

You forgot Ivan/Mylene.

> Uses "friend" as a threat
Probably his best moment in the episode.

Attached: EELsFtBUUAMujsG.jpeg.jpg (2000x1500, 135K)

But it's flawless victory for Lila.
She didn't give up anything. Everyone still believes her bullshit. Even worse: now she could repel any criticism of lies as "you are just mean to poor ill girl with a rare disease". Lila now could constantly tease Marinette using Adrien who is now became her personal bitch.

>Everyone still believes her bullshit.

Didn't she just out herself to the whole school as a compulsive liar? And she was caught lying before. Claiming it is a "medical problem" and being believed is weak writing. She got someone expelled, the adults ought to be worried about what else she is capable of.

He can't prove her bullying -now-. But he will definitely be working to in the future.

Because he's the prize and Marinette is the self-insert.

Why are the teens all SO short in this series? It's so cute!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 6.57.43 AM.png (1674x1440, 2.56M)

>the puppeteer 2 episode literally has ladybug standing on astruc's face
What did he mean by this?

Adults are useless in this show, except when they become villains.

Tumblr tried to calculate Adrien's heigh on about 1,80cm but I really really doubt that since every adult on the show is significantly higher than him and heigh media in france is around 175.
Ive seen somewhere else some.time ago Adrien is around 1,70 which makes a lot more sense for a tall 14yo boy. That would make Mr. Pidgeon about 2 meters,but he is one of the tallest characters so wouldnt be a stretch.

Attached: images (34).jpg (429x715, 58K)

You know what

Attached: 20190809_163133.jpg (653x358, 88K)

Reminder that Chloe Bourgeois is the only character to flat out refuse an Akumatization so far.

Nathalie being a Sentimonster would make her "cancelling" Sentibug after she developed agency a particularly cruel irony.
Never forget. And yet, she'll be back to being Akumatized in the finale, won't she?

Well. Only in this particular case.

I maintain that the ideal akumatized Marinette should be fashion, luck, or heartbreak-related.

But they fixed it with the Ladybug Miraculous.

Option B doesn't work, Chloe has memories of playing with Adrien as a little kid.

Attached: latest[1].png (540x299, 208K)

Shit tier?
SHIT TIER???

DISRESPECT MY BOY NOOROO AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, HOE.

Much bait, poor bait.
And where is Bunnix?

> Claiming it is a "medical problem" and being believed is weak writing
user...
> She got someone expelled, the adults ought to be worried about what else she is capable of.
The principal took her every word as gospel truth and even Marinette's parents cheered for her being with Adrien.

This. Adrian's moment with her at the end what's less a threat and more a concession of victory "I'll give you what you want if you clear Marinette's name".

And now she's got both Agreste men tied around her finger. Gabriel thinks he can just use her and then ditch her when done, but he underestimates just how power-hungry Lila really is.

Whose to say that a santi monster can't grow or be made to grow with some alterations on the peacock miraculous holders part. Doing something complicated like that would probably break it.

Do we even have a solid timeline setup for when the Agreste's went to Tibet? Everyone assumed that it was relatively recent because Mrs Agreste's condition was recent, but is it actually stated in Canon anywhere? It could have been a honeymoon they'd taken over a decade ago.

But clearly understands the importance of opposing evil. Her Miraculous powers could provide in a support role.

Alya is from Martinique.

>Adults are useless

Yet another reason we need Caline as a Miraculous-holder.

Pearl Harbor looked like a victory at first, too.

Option C
The Ladybug sentimonster will never be mentioned in the show again as if it never happened. Like anything else important.

You think that's bad?

Attached: peak of gta indonesian modding.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Yeah, just like they never brought up Fu again, or the miracle box, or catalyst, or Mrs Agreste, or the peacock miraculous.

>Grand Theft Auto Miraculous

Nathalie would be the villain-protagonist.

No new hi res webm's from the latest episodes?

Just like in anime and JRPGs teens are unusally short and adults are unusually tall and people keep growing long past the typical cut off point.

It's how they make age distinctions clear and also make the teen characters look old enough to have adventures and somewhat bigger issues yet still look small and inexpereinced compared to adults.

>Ivan: 6'10

Lol.

He's a big guy.

Pour vous.

This chart is a bullshit. Marinette is the same height as Chloe or slightly (1cm or so) shorter not 7cm. Juleka is much taller than Rose but it says their difference is 1cm. I guess others are wrong too.

She learned he has a reason to play around, and that she would do the same in his circumstances.

well, it's not like she protected him from Lila

Which feels out of character to me, considering how loathsome Lila is.

Did she actually say that?

shes just trying to help a fellow gold-digger out

>Nathalie
>Gold-digger

No. Just no. It's pretty clear Nathalie is fiercely loyal to Gabriel. She could have gone for any other rich guy by now, one far less complicated than a France-terrorizing supervillain. Also, she's trying to resurrect Emelie her main competition (unless they were lesbian lovers).

That poor clone...

Yeah, it's obvious the creator just has an asian fetish and wants to push it on everyone

Attached: Cat and Cheetah stick to their own kind.jpg (400x400, 29K)

go back to your containment board

She'll be back when Ladybug herself is finally Akumatized, enhanced by the heroes' magic so she can't be wished away this time.

Maybe you've just been misinterpreting her character. Her loyalty to Gabriel has always far outweighed whatever sympathy she feels for Adrien, especially when it comes to Hawkmoth related scheming.

Gabriel promised Lila that she'd be allowed access to Adrien as his 'muse' in exchange for her continued service to him, so of course, Natalie isn't going to defy him. Just like she didn't call out Gabriel for Akumatizing himself, despite how obviously dangerous that was to Adrien.

and then he sucks Chat Noir's finger

She's loyal to Gabriel, but I find it hard to believe Lila wouldn't give her pause. She is not trustworthy.

Wait, wut?

I hope that when the S4 arc about Adrien suspecting Marinette's true identity comes around, they switch the normal theme song to the one from Psych.
>"I know he knows I'm not telling the truth/
>And he knows I know that he doesn't have proof..."

Attached: kabedon.jpg (820x675, 83K)

Is that a motherfucking crossover with Inspector Gadget?

At least we'll always have fanfic.

not unless Inspector Gadget is evil

Attached: thomas assuck.png (778x842, 728K)

That's probably the most disturbing thing I've seen on the internet I've seen in a long time. And this is why creators shouldn't self-insert into their fetish-fuel shows.

Maternal-Fanfiction Nathalie is best Nathalie.

Attached: Nathalie Adrien.gif (500x200, 1.93M)

This fucking CGI shit makes it look even more fucked up. And the character designs that look like it's been made by one of those YouTube kid channels just adds more to it.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the show's budget increased? Detail seems to be getting better with each season.

It's just so wrong seeing Faux-Astruc with a catsuit-clad male's finger in his mouth.

It's beyond wrong.

They probably prioritize important episodes. Ones that are plot-heavy get the better studio and more money funneled into them than the filler episodes.

The Agreste house is fucking cursed. If Adrien used Cataclysm to destroy that house, I would cheer.

Adrien must train in the ways of subtly being a bitch. Where is Chloe when you need her?

>Chloe teaching Adrien Subtle-Bitch-Fu (whoa)

I would watch this arc.

Attached: b4f76534-5b31-4a46-ba72-3c02101b20dd.jpg (1242x693, 90K)

This must be what going mad feels like.

7:23:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6M4-w2rk9Q

But seriously, what is Nathalie's origin story?

Mafia? Orphan? Kwami? Cuckqueen? Bisexual One-True Threesome component?

Attached: Nathalie Faces.jpg (750x588, 60K)

Loyal Smithers and nothing more.

Loyal to the point she tries to bring back the main rival for Gabriel's heart......something's missing here.

Nothing's missing. You're just delusional.

Even Smithers wasn't willing to help Burns become a supervillain by blocking out the sun.
That sort of apathy has to come from somewhere.

And here comes the strawmanning.

She's shockingly willing to help him terrorize Paris, with little thought to the consequences.

I mean if she's motivated by the Greater Good (The Greater Good), wouldn't she show a lot more concern for Adrien since she's trying to bring back his mom?

Why is the Rabbit just a hybrid of Horse and Snake?

That's just how Asstruck rolls in his writing.

Dude, she'd slit Adrien's throat if Gabriel said so.

Exactly. Hence my statement:
>That sort of apathy has to come from somewhere.

I really do suspect Nathalie isn't human, literally. Maybe she's an actual demon that Gabriel encountered and hired.

I'm not saying Gabriel sold his soul or anything, but I wouldn't put it past him to accept servant applications from other places besides our realm. He needed a collaborator after what happened to Emelie, and Nathalie fit the bill.

Another theory is that Nathalie has undergone psychological conditioning from an early age to make her the perfect servant.

>bump limit
We did it lads.

Jesus, no wonder he forgave her for the statue thing. He's always been a huggy sort of guy.

new thread

But Chloe is not subtle.

>Claiming it is a "medical problem" and being believed is weak writing
They realized this they couldn't properly explain it too so they just cut out the actual explanation.

villain Sue if ever I saw one

It takes one to oppose one like Marinette.

So basically, Lila's plan is to replace a pathetic failure of a supervillain hated by all?