If Luffy met Pink do you think he'd try and beat her up

If Luffy met Pink do you think he'd try and beat her up.

Attached: pink.png (1496x640, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFb2NExVIWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, because she is mean to her friends.

The fact she can stay in water definitely would make her quite the asset.

Luffy would just ask her if he could poop.

But they have Jinbe and he's a fish man

She did nothing wrong

And because Luffy he'd have already befriend Spinel and is now doing his helping a new friend out thing

... Spinel.

He'd probably have a good first impression and be like "Oh cool a shiny giant woman." He wouldn't have a problem calling her out on bullshit though and deck her in the face

Attached: Luffy.jpg (600x600, 168K)

But Jinbe is not sexy, also Luffy has a murdercock on steroids.

>and deck her in the face
Which would make her wet herself

This is getting pretty much autistic at this point

Luffy would not give a shit. Luffy only cares if you mistreat your friends and only then would he do something but Pink did nothing wrong.

I wish Rose =/= Pink so we could've seen a full blown Pink villain, at least in flashbacks. I remember going into S4 thinking one of the things I really wanted to see was what her character was like.

Attached: Pink_Diamond_Mural.png (361x750, 270K)

Could Steven redeem Luffy

Yes

No because there’s nothing to Redeem Luffy is already Based.

Could Luffy redeem Steven

And then Luffy meets Spinel and goes to war.

Why does Yea Forums have the most basic bitch taste in anime and manga?

The better question is can Steven redeem any of the selfish, murderous monsters Luffy gets pitted up against? Kuro, Arlong, Crocodile, Doflamingo, Akainu, Blackbeard, Big Mom... lots of nasty guys, there.

No, they'd all just kill Steven when they got the opportunity.

Fuck no every single one of them is a psychopath.

Luffy is friends with a man who killed civilians and let out a ton of criminals from Impel Down. He needs to redeemed

Totally. Once he hears what she did to Spinel he'll go beat Pink up and invite Spinel to join the crew as their comedian.

Could Steven redeem them?
Or anarchy would ensue?

Attached: Panty&Stocking.jpg (1280x1829, 186K)

He could probably redeem a few. Specifically anyone with a sympathetic background.

Steven would be Brief in that situation. Panty would inevitably try to fuck him.

>Kuro
no
>Arlong
No hes a human so he auto triggers Arlong
>Crocodile
No
>Doflamingo
The biggest pirate psycho in the series yet no
>Akainu
Steven is not a pirate so Akainu never even talks to him
>Blackbeard
Fuck no
>Big Meme
Hell no

Ya know Pink kinda works as a Shonen antagonist. Not like DBZ Level antagonist but more rival type. She’s a massive asshole and she looks like a good guy, there’s at least one bad guy like that in most of those modern shonens

OTP

Stocking is irredeemable and Panty would end up on Steven's *diamond hard shaft*.

It’s kinda odd how often Shonen bad guys are fucking mega-crazies. At least half of all shonen villains are characterized as massive sociopaths

I'd think she'd be more of a look out, she doesn't have to sleep and it's shown she's already a master at it.

Now that I think about it Spinel story is the same that Laboon, except Brook had a good excuse for never seeing him again, being dead and drifting at sea and all.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>But Jinbe is not sexy
Now Now, don't spread lies like that.

Hody Jones is an example of an actual sexy merman.

>Jinbe is not
I'm certain at least one femanon has him as her husbando

I'd argue he could probably redeem Moriah. The dude's life is awful and he's just really bitter about losing his crew. He's also one of the weaker One Piece villains so Steven might stay alive long enough to get to him.
Donflamingo has the most exploitable backstory, but he's also really violent and WAY stronger than Steven.

Moriah zombified people for the lulz hes a piece of shit no matter what his sob story is.
>moriah
>weaker
user
East Blue Luffy can kill every character in this show.

He could bond with Doflamingo with the whole their parents where stupids fools that made their lives worse. Doflamingo also cares about his crew as long as they don't double cross him.

... no, no he can't

>Hody Jones
>sexier than Jinbe
fgt

Attached: 1525715452.miguelokami_jimbei_tocuh.jpg (1280x907, 186K)

you cannot beat up women in american media, user, unless you are a woman yourself or gay, then its ok, but only if she is unequivocally evil , and the defeat empowers the feminist cause. Any other option and you are LITERALLY worse than Hitler.

Yh he can SU characters can be shattered by something like a gun to the gem for fuck sake.

Proof

But Luffy is Asexual

stop

Luffy has punched women in the face more than once

Luffy got a gang handjob on Amazon Lily.

But if we can’t hit them, doesn’t that imply that they’re physically weaker than men, and therefore inferior?
If you ask me, NOT hitting a woman in a situation where, if the only difference was that she was a man, you would hit somebody, is the sexist option.

I hate looking at this man. Please don't post him

Luffy? No. His Haki is CoC, which literally mrsans novody can make him do anything.

Attached: one.png (640x480, 258K)

Stop shitposting Imu-sama

Yes.

At this point I think that if Steve ever met his mom, he would seriously consider beating her up.

Luffy doesn't care if you're a man or a woman, if you're a dick you're getting your ass kicked.

Luffy doesn't discriminate. If they're being a dumb bitch then they are getting decked

Attached: Luffy punches Vivi.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

Good thing Luffy is Japanese, then.

yep.

It's doesn't see race nor gender just a persons character

bump

why? he's no hero. he's just some punk kid out for fun times. whole pirate shit is just some goal the author put just to have some sort of finish line.

Because presumable he befriended Spinel, learned of her past, did the crying hat thing, and is now going to kick Roses butt.

This has never been shown and characters have survived much bigger things than a bullet.

People have calculated them up to mountain level, so no.

I wouldn't go that far for most characters, but Steven could probably block a nuke.

I didn’t know this was mountain level.

Attached: ABE5AC03-350C-4DE4-BA5B-40A1F0C73778.jpg (2048x1151, 217K)

yep

Oh come on Luffy held back during that "fight" with Vivi. He could have killed her if he fought for real.

Redeem him from what?

Idk Amathyst is the gem version of being born with too many chromosomes, she’s not really a basis for any statistic besides the limits of shapeshifting.

really
most gems would not survive a shotgun blast right to the gem, based on what we've seen
that would be enough to poof them too considering anything that penetrates their skin will disrupt their form

Attached: vidalia-48b3b07b3c3e144273a3985ed141a561.png (265x448, 148K)

>Panty would inevitably try to fuck him.
Why is this so easy to imagine? She would love the idea of "teaching him".

Unironically this.

The only reason why everyone blames Pink for everything is because she’s dead and we know her on a more personal level than the other diamonds.

Yellow Hitler with her petty experiments and Boomer Cougar White with her shit-tier philosophy of, “I’m perfect and everything must be perfect like me. Oh no, I’m not perfect. I’m sorry, I guess.” Did far worse than Pink could ever hope to, but it’s written so that they have to be forgiven and literally face no consequences.

>Don krieg
I think? He is one of the less sociopath like varc villains

>Arlong
No, he hates humans too much for that

>Buggy
I could see Steven trying to convince him to not be evil. Buggy pretending to be converted because he is intimidated by Steven's powers and slosly turning into a actual good guy. Kind of like a Peridot situation

>Crocodile
Only if it favors Crocodile, no change of heart

>Enel
No, just no

>Lucy
Maybe? We never saw much of his personality, maybe steven could convince him that the marines are not in the side of justice

>Moriah
Definitely, he was a good guy who turned evil when he got wrecked, Steven would heal his broken heart

>Akainu
Coby tried to give Akainu a ant-war peace loving speach once and almost got magma fisted, no

>Black Beard
No? I dunno, he was shown crying in his childhood drawing, maybe there are some emotional issues Steven could exploit, but I bet on a no

>Hody
No, sihman can't be turned by humans

>Ceasar
Sociopath scientist who frenquently get bullied by people above him? Steven dealt with one like this before, I vote on yes

>Doflamingo
That's a tricky one, he does have a tragic backstory and a broken heart to be fixed, but he seems more like a legit crazy person than anyone else on this list (save for the next one) so I csan't make a decision

>Big Mom
No, not at all

Steven fixes those with insecurities, not conviction. Each and every major villian would stomp him dead

Tuff Puppy's most abused character was female. Also Batman beats on transwomen of they are criminals.
youtu.be/tFb2NExVIWU

This, Luffy would probably tell her he didn't like her very much because she is a brat. Luffy for all his stupidity knows major character flaws when he sees them and is especially keen on demanding better of leaders.

If you didn't get it that Rose was Pink by the end of the first season then you have only yourself to blame.

>Blocks your path.

Attached: 851368_1.jpg (630x630, 80K)

If the queen of Fishman island could redeem one of those celestial dragons into a decent human being, anything is possible.

Also, what the hell is up with these OP-SU threads? I've seen more than one of them now.
Is Yea Forums really so horrible that you have to make stealth anime threads on Yea Forums constantly?

How does he stand up lmao

He doesn't
He bounces

Fuck the time-skip and everything after it.

Arlong and Crocodile could easily be redeemed. Arlong has a pretty tragic backstory and Crocodile just wants to be pirate king

so did Steven got hit by a King Kong Gun tier attack when Spinel told him to shut the fuck up?

God why is Luffy so angry all the time? Did his brother die or something?

Probably molested

The issue with Big Mom is that, morally/emotionally, she's still six years old. And the only way to change a toddler's morals/emotions is through physical force- not just hitting/spanking, but preventing them from having the things they want.

If someone could no-sell Big Mom's tantrums by being far more powerful, I do truly believe she'd be forced to emotionally mature. Of course, given she's absurdly physically powerful with a game breaking devil fruit, it won't happen.

>Not liking Whole cake island.

Attached: 284a8181a26401a4a5708febd46292b945dbf229_00.jpg (417x353, 19K)

Didn't something happen where she lost her memories and then she kicked the fucking shit out of bad guys who are harassing the villagers who helped her?

Redeem is kind of tricky with Luffy.

Luffy is a pirate but doesn't generally harm others without prior provocation. Luffy isn't what we consider a normal "hero" as he doesn't have any overarching altruistic goal. He doesn't fight against the tyrannical World Government or other pirates because he wants to free everybody from them, he does so because they personally attacked him or his friends, who are numerous because he is fairly nice and charismatic.

On paper, Luffy's final goal is to become King of the Pirates, however his deeper goal is to become the freest person in the world. His logic is that pirates don't have to obey the World Government but have to obey more powerful pirates so the person who doesn't have to obey anyone.

tldr; Luffy doesn't need to be redeemed even though his isn't technically a "hero"

Snakeman is cooler

Rose isn't Pink though? All Diamonds are combinations of specific gems like Garnet. The reason they are against it is that someone might find out the specific combination to make a diamond and challenge them.

That’s a stupid idea, you’re stupid.

Steven is friends with people who have done worse.

Have you watched the show in the last like, 3 years?

Better question, if Luffy and Spinel teamed up, what would their combo move be? King Kong Stupid Song Gun?

No.

user....

Spring Kong Drill

Posting this, because Yea Forums-Yea Forums joint shit.

Attached: 1554396933232.jpg (1613x2832, 697K)

Young Pink is basically morally just Big Mom, a child with an overly simplistic worldview and prone to tantrums. Luffy would absolutely attempt to deck her.

>He could have killed her if he fought for real.
i think his point is that luffy is willing to punch anyone regardless of gender
of course she would've fucking died but he wasn't trying to kill her, just get her back to her senses because she was being an overemotional bitch. anyone without a fruit or haki would die if they fought luffy for real

Attached: 1543288435800.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

He'd do more than try.

Blackbeard is an interesting one. He's both really similar and totally opposite of Luffy. On one hand he believes in One Piece and has the same love of the old pirate way as seen in their first meeting, but he wouldn't hesitate to stab one of his friends in the back if it brought him closer to his goal.

kek

Attached: godzilla_and_ponies_by_mr_darkblade-d6p8tjb.jpg (1280x646, 121K)

It would need context.

If--just for example-- the Age of Piracy took place on Earth the same time that the Gem War did and the Straw Hats got involved, Luffy would probably end up trying to send the Homeworld gems packing since-- as pointed out, he values freedom and adventure and all that stuff. He wouldn't put up with Homeworld's bullshit (though being able to survive the planet getting glassed is another matter but that's not the point here,) and would be more invested in kicking their asses than a rebel leader keeping her true identity a secret.

Supposing the glassing happens, Luffy survives and Rose reveals who she is/what she's done? He'd probably tell her to live with this shit and he'd go back to what he was doing. I can't see him condone the dual identity thing since one of the reasons (among the obvious Murder an Heiress and her Town ones) he beat the almighty shit out of Kuro was for abandoning his pirate status, but the context isn't exactly the same here.

If Luffy was just screwing around doing the whole pirate thing and encountered Pink *before* she adopted the Rose moniker... I dunno? She wasn't maliciously tearing up the earth, at worse he'd try to slap some sense in her with a "Hey we live here!" kinda speech or at best he'd say something inspiring and he'd probably be against her taking on a new persona, and would instead try to get her to remain as Pink or Pirate Pink. Tell her to stick to her convictions but don't hide them, that kinda thing.