Wow, Steven, you're right, i was wrong thinking The Locust should kill all the humans to dominate the planet...

>Wow, Steven, you're right, i was wrong thinking The Locust should kill all the humans to dominate the planet. I think we should give up

Attached: Myrrah_2.png (307x439, 196K)

>You’re right Steven. Consent does matter.

Attached: C8771BC8-266E-4A7A-B762-7E643FD1BEEC.jpg (640x480, 65K)

What even was her plan? It's been years since I played the games.

Hmm...your words are surprisingly moving boy. Perhaps we can indeed descend into those tenebrous pits of antediluvian evil, and defeat the eldritch thing that lies sleeping within that stygian void. Indeed we truly are the flame!

Attached: Ancestor.jpg (400x400, 114K)

You are right boy, power really isn't everything afterall
I'm sorry

Attached: vergil.jpg (1080x1080, 260K)

>Get Adam Fenix to find a cure for lambency that's spreading through the Hollow
>Takes too long, so invades the surface with the intent of flooding the Hollow and killing the Lambent for good
>Gets cucked by Marcus and Delta Team instead, so gets Adam to start work on a device that will purge all lambent-infected cells from every organism on the planet, as well as kill off the rest of the humans as well
Maybe if she wasn't such a tsundre bitch and was willing to bring a few more scientists other than the one old man she wanted to fuck, she wouldn't of have to go to war

But >muh daughter

>you're right Steven I should stop being such a psychotic goth bitch and should really be a more positive influence to my brother.
>Enter the Florpus begins playing

Attached: Gaz_artwork_full.png (1024x1275, 142K)

And how do the Locust fit into all this?

Nice

>Now that I think about it, Squidward's art is fairly decent. Thanks for helping me see that, Steven

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Descendants from a bunch of mutated imulssion miners that she has a Darwinian boner over and considers superior to humanity, thus justifying the genocide of the human race in her eyes.

Yeah fuck that jerk.
He was a Realism Artist trying to criticize someone with a Surrealist style.
Of course he would think it's shit

Am I the only one who thought that the locusts backstory was unbelievably stupid and ruined a lot of the threat that they posed? I mean at the very least none of that shit explained all the giant monsters like the corpser or brumak

>Maybe you're right Steven, maybe mocking minorities only exacerbates their most extremist reactions. I'll try to be better.

Attached: co.png (353x70, 4K)

>...Why thank you for letting me see the greater picture Steven, want me to cook some chili for you?

Attached: EricCartman.png (329x302, 109K)

>Yea Forumsmblr not already thinking this

>I mean at the very least none of that shit explained all the giant monsters like the corpser or brumak
I just took a look at the wiki, and apparently those were already existing creatures that were tamed and bred by the Locust.

>In the heady days of my youth I had frittered away my inheritance on decadence and frivolity. As I turned my labours toward more... scholarly pursuits, I was perturbed to discover that the treasuries of the estate had grown perilously cavernous. In need of filthy lucre and other, more EXOTIC raw materials, I despaired of ever finding a solution.
>The village boy plucking his guitar, so eager to extend the hand of friendship, proved a most unlikely saviour...

Attached: Blue like strangled dreams.png (72x144, 43K)

>apparently those were already existing creatures that were tamed and bred by the Locust.
THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF HAVING THE LOCUST BE MUTATED HUMANS?

I don't know, but it does make some sense.

>the more you say bad things about minorities, the more they will shoot you and cut your heads off so stop doing that