This is your CG movie Velma Yea Forums. Say something nice about her

This is your CG movie Velma Yea Forums. Say something nice about her.

Attached: EEIUiIxUEAI5FAT.jpg (1008x756, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xRv_K4xPP4
youtube.com/watch?v=vuQIh0mHGrI#t=2m1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reel_FX_Creative_Studios#Feature_films
youtu.be/Thz92SZe2_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as she's fuckable we're good

She looks like she fucks dogs, if you know what I mean

Pretty fucking cute. May this usher in a new era of Velma lewds

Attached: 1278372934338.png (263x303, 103K)

Her VA looks torn up from the floor up.

>Gina Rodriguez
>not Geena Davis
So close!

Alright but what's with getting latinas to play her, I'm not against it but it seems to be a pattern

She cute. Hope we get trailers for this and the 3rd SpongeBob movie soon. Both of those release in May 2020.

Attached: 1558761643880.gif (364x246, 1.64M)

Huh. Took them this long to go CGI for Scooby?

Weird.

>CGI for Scooby?
Well technically...

Here's Fred.

Attached: IMG_20190910_174424.jpg (1008x756, 71K)

Well, you know what I mean.

The live-action movie one counts, but I mean the series.

its time to be Boned

>no ascot

Attached: 1422393968941s.jpg (125x112, 3K)

Doesn't she look too pretty? I think it's the thick eyelashes/eyeliner.

>no ascot
Disappointed. Probably the least best looking one so far.

Attached: qt shaggy.png (568x1024, 445K)

Ay, caramba. What the fuck is that? He just looks like a generic character.

Attached: 3256657687091.png (246x231, 176K)

Where the fuck is Daphne?

She is pretty. Too pretty perhaps.

Less of a nerd girl who is secretly sexy and more of a sexy girl who dresses in a sexy nerd costume for Halloween.

He looks like he roofies young girls.

WHERE IS DAPHNE GODDAMMIT?!

Attached: aaaaaggghhhh.gif (360x152, 1.02M)

What the hell! They abandoned their regular cast for more expensive and trendy actors? What a betrayal.

Couldn't they have done this like the Charlie Brown movie?

Fred is difficult to give a non generic 3d design

Too hot for kids.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT DAPHNE
but me

Attached: link.png (296x309, 213K)

I think somewhere along the line glasses short hair and nerdy automatically became annoying shitfaced and obnoxious. She used to be fine but now she's always garbage and that CGI model seems to reinforce it.

Damn, first real misstep of the bunch, he looks really rough.

>Dreamworks face
Whelp, that's the end of my care.

MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA

Designs so far are actually pretty good. Will have to wait to see if the voice performances hold up and justify ditching the regular VAs.

Looks more like a Velma cosplayer.

That Fred looks like he looks up autopsy photos

Hmm

Attached: 200px-Dexter_Morgan.jpg (200x267, 13K)

The Scooby franchise's 50th Anniversary is in 3 days. We'll probably get a trailer then.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 62K)

Attached: smug_knife_cat.jpg (600x616, 27K)

Attached: 1566590257119.png (1008x756, 1.35M)

>I think it's the thick eyelashes/eyeliner.

Attached: edit.png (400x371, 173K)

>*We'll probably get a teaser then
FTFY

More screens

Attached: 1562601592012.png (1008x756, 1.2M)

SWOOCE

No, Scooby doesn't look like this the whole movie, this was taken while in motion. It does tell use they will be more noodly and stretchy perhaps.

Attached: 1539744498470.png (1008x756, 1.25M)

>orange collar
Eh, I'll take it. Not like kids are into ascots these days.

>watch me swooce right in

S W O O C E

Then we get them into ascots
By force if we must

I wonder how many morons on this board think this is the new permanent cast and not just for this one movie

Who thinks this? All of these actors are too expensive to be regulars

If ascots become a new trend, I will be very amused.

what's this from??
is there a trailer out or something?

Is it just me or is she lookin' a bit sassy?

>le Dreamworks face
Okay yeah, but I'm allowed to hope she's more Mystery Incorporated flavor Velma.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

yay more generic disney esque girls

>>Couldn't they have done this like the Charlie Brown movie?
But that looked like shit.

Attached: nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg (600x591, 39K)

>le Dreamworks face

That's not Dreamworks face, retard.

She looks really good, am I supposed to be mad about this
flat as fuck though

I like it

Velma seems the kind of person that wouldn't get along with a copy of herself.

Leaks from a panel at LightBox Expo earlier this week

>Carmen Sandiego is Velma

>literally the only one missing is Daphne

They'd better not have cocked up her design. It's already bad enough that Fred doesn't have an ascot.

Attached: 1307316260256.jpg (694x448, 97K)

She gonna be black

He looks like he's about to throw Zac Efron into a locker and get his dad to tear down the mall that everyone goes to

Attached: DC superhero girls computer screen.jpg (1202x664, 293K)

Yes Amanda Seyfried is going to play a black woman are you dipshits seriously this retarded?

C U T E
U
T
E

>Fred looks like Bryce from 13 Reasons Why
What the actual FUCK where they thinking?

Attached: 0D095A57-44CC-479E-A0CF-8CD5D02813C9.jpg (714x647, 107K)

Only if its season 2 MI Velma. She was great in season 2, but was so annoying in the first season. I was completely taken aback because Velma is usually so great.

Oh, shit. When did they announce a CGI Venture Bros.?

Since we're living in the sympathy era, we shouldn't expect Daphne to look as good as Velma.

Looks like she gets knotted daily

>replace professional voice talent with meme actors
Fuck this trend, Frank Welker has been voicing Fred for over 50 years now, he should have one of those exclusive contracts that gives him first dibs on voicing every appearance by the character, like James Woods has for Hades.

You're obsessed.

Say what you will about the Anime industry, but they respect their voice actors and won't ever replace a character's voice unless there's no choice.
Just look at Dragon Ball, the same woman has been voicing Goku for decades in every single TV show, movie, and videogame. All of the original cast has kept doing their roles, the only replacements have been due to deaths.

God willing, we'll get fat booty Daphne like we have in her last couple of appearances. It seems to be a thing WB wants.

Attached: 1561873974752.png (1320x1065, 1.12M)

He didn't voice Fred in a Pup named Scooby-Doo

What in the fuck is this? The other designs looked genuinely good.

People who spread edits around passing them off as legit need to be gassed

>first dibs on voicing every appearance by the character, like James Woods has for Hades.
That's Disney's policy for every role, "right of first refusal". Most of the time, the big VAs refuse to reprise their roles for TV shows or games or whatever because it doesn't pay as well, but James Wood just really loves voicing Hades.

What the fuck why is Velma an E-Cup holy mother

Nobody gets to say a thing about dogfucking until Daphne gets here. Then I can rank it on my usual scale.

I will say that the say things are going, I'm thinking this will be a 1.5 to 1.7.

>need to be gassed
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

They didnt replace Matthew Lillard, right?

Right?

You guys really are easy to set off

Attached: 1476408332537.png (215x391, 96K)

They did, he was pretty mad about the fact that he didn't find out he wasn't going to be Shaggy in this movie until he saw it on the internet.

Will Forte

Velma is actually gay guys

Attached: 1543042539179.png (588x532, 377K)

Attached: 121.png (568x1023, 216K)

Here is Muttley

Attached: 1558831018347.png (720x698, 995K)

THIS picture isn't edited, though.

Attached: 1561869816089.jpg (1958x920, 94K)

Unless he's a guy.

Attached: latest.png (1366x768, 921K)

Edits are such a waste of time and effort to begin with. Why not just make original fanart instead? There are official screencaps, and there is fanart. Any inbetweens are out of the question.

Attached: Scooby-DON'T.jpg (486x535, 20K)

I figured those velma romance subplots were writers self inserts, not gay rumor deflection.

The fuck has he to do with Scooby Doo?

To be fair they do this all the time, though I think it's less to hold off gay accusations and more because hack writers like injecting romantic subplots and she doesn't really work with Fred or Shaggy.

It's more a set up for a Hannah Barbera cinematic universe, and I'm kidding. Captain Caveman is also in it.

Lucky for you...

>cinematic universe
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

Well, Hannah Barbara characters kind of always crossed over with one another, but I don't know how the animal characters would work with like the Jetsons or Scooby

At least Hanna-Barbera properties have a history of crossing over.

Attached: file.png (799x1042, 1.67M)

YOU LIIIIIIIED

Attached: AYE PANINI.gif (480x204, 1.27M)

Have we even ended the first era?

This looks like a Robot Chicken sketch, not a big-budget animated film.

that's easy Dick Dastardly is the villain

That fact that you think that Muttley looks like he belongs in robot chicken means the CGI is really good

Got anymore Daphne edits?

Hannah Barbera has had a shared universe decades before it was cool

youtu.be/2xRv_K4xPP4

Attached: d8605b79e1a31acaffb4d46780a82648.jpg (399x479, 62K)

These two look perfect

I don't give a fuck. Stop this shit already. Stop trying to be the MCU. Stop chasing everything even mildly successful. Stop downplaying the technical aspects of film. Just fucking stop.

Also, Captain Caveman? Fucking really? Are the Teen Angels here too? This is fucking retarded. Fuck this movie and fuck you. Yes, you. Fucking kill yourself.

>it's a Lefty obsessed with shipping and sexual identity episode

>All of those literal whos
You know you fucked up when the majority of people only know these characters since they made cameos in Cartoon Network shows like Dexter's Lab and Billy & Mandy

REHEHEHEHE

>literal whos
Begone zoomer

Where are his genitals?

hanna barbera is the most Based property to do a cinematic universe with, Plebeian

>Implying anyone gives a fuck about Wally Gator or Pixie & Dixie

And they didn't even tell them. Matthew Lillard learned he was being replaced when someone asked him about it after the cast list came out.

WOULD
FUCK
(Velma)

With the excepption of Hokie Wolf, the three chicks in the middle, and Babu, I recognize all of them, but I have no idea what show Yakky Doodle, Hokie Wolf, Wally Gator, Blabber, Snooper, Augie Doggie, or Doggie Daddy were on.

Balls deep in Daphne or Velma, depending on the day. They share on Saturdays, as detailed in my fanfiction.

ew that does not look like Velma

Support the actors, put your dciks in your pants, and boycott this film

DAPHNE IS BLACK!

Yea Forums BTFO!!!

prove it

Attached: EEHw4oTUYAArrpp.jpg (1008x756, 66K)

The face reminds me of every other snarky "cute" short haired glasses girl this decade. IE insufferable

That way she can be short but still have big hips and nice tits.

DROPPED

Because the only good fanart is somewhat on model in exactly the same art style as the source material, and there is nothing closer than the original show.

Interested in hearing him voice Shaggy

CUTE

I get where you're coming from, but do you need to sit down, user? You're getting a little too riled up about this.

>not frank welker
not MUH fred

Most of these guys are literal whos though, like the Really Rottens were made up entirely for the Laff-A-Lympics, except for Mumbly, but he was a detective instead of just "Muttley because we can't use Muttley" before this.

it's the Season 8 preview

>no ascot
Sad, I guess they're going for the 2002 live-action designs where they're wearing modern clothes.

How does this man keep getting work?

>they didn't watch Mystery Incorporated

Attached: this gif has like five frames.gif (400x225, 855K)

That was one-sided and you know it.

When has that ever stopped someone from lusting after an imaginary cartoon

>that daisy mayhem

Attached: 1436305734685.gif (400x400, 172K)

>more fucking reboots
getting tired of this shit

Yeah but she's not latina.

Doesn't matter for a VA though.

Man they fucked up Fred big time.

I'd get dropping Lilard if they cast Shaggy as a pretty big name actor that would draw viewers, but going from him to Forte is basically a lateral move.

If the character has been lusting after dudes for over 20 years (first I can think off is the undercover detective guy in Zombie Island), maybe it's time to hang up your headcanon based on literally nothing, mate.

Forte is a lot more popular nowadays than Willard, who's biggest non-Scooby role the last ten years has been Good Girls. Forte's also done a few animated movies in theaters already.

nothing about that has to do with respect

Oh and the simpsons also have the same voice actors from then and still now

cute nose

6/10 Velma, nowhere near as cute as she looks in 2D right now.

Awful Freddy. 3/10.

9/10 Shaggy
10/10 Scooby
Breddy gud

Where is my Daphne?

Attached: CB247347-6646-4AD9-87F0-EF39F32DEE78.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Where is daphne?

>Velma
>too pretty

Pick one, faggot. Velma being cute is great.

She’s pretty in the wrong way.

You're right, she should be bigger

There’s no Daphne because the photographer jizzed themselves so hard, they passed out;that’s how hot and sexy and cute the render is.

Why do editfags spam every scooby thread?

Velma is looking off, this is our time. Daphnechads rise up!

webm clip

Attached: Supernatural (S12E16) Scoobynatural daphne_behind noaudio.webm (1920x1080, 1.62M)

hmmm, as it seems, considering how 'amped up' the cute/hot in velma looks, i would even dare to say Daphne was left out.

Attached: Supernatural (S12E16) Scoobynatural daphne_behind2_noaudio.webm (1920x1080, 1.58M)

this is terrible
I love Scooby Doo, but I hope this movie flops

No he's not.

OP is withholding Daphne for dramatic effect. She's going to be black for sure

Children these days. Why is America so ignorant of everything?

The Really Rottens are all made specifically for the Laffs, yes, but if you don't know who any of the characters on the other teams are then I pity you.

As much as I enjoy Velma, I take no pleasure in Daphne being excluded.

what did he mean by this?

Based.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x250, 58K)

>Daisy Mayhem
Is this where Dusty Gozangas came from?

Fucking LOVE Captain Caveman.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuQIh0mHGrI#t=2m1s

Just an FIY that if this movie is a success, It'll kickstart a Hanna Barbera cinematic universe.
Honestly how can those MPee-UUU and DCGee No thanks retards compete anymore.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-10-21-10-39.png (2672x1440, 2.36M)

Good God, that booty. Was this the first instance of Daphne having a fat ass? How old is this episode of Supernatural?

I recognize most of them, there's only like four I don't, I'm just saying by default a third of the roster is literally whos.

Why would I want an HB cinematic universe if they can’t even get the best part of HB cartoons right?

Attached: 6E043059-81FA-4680-8A03-D6333B46B7E5.jpg (580x300, 175K)

boy the ass been fat from the beginning, the Supernatural episode is like 2 years old.

he looks like fucking adam scott

Shaggy looks perfect
Fred...could be better? He looks like he's a 12 year that got stretched out.
Scooby looks Perfect
Velma looks cute as hell

it honestly is weird how the one left out is Daphne, twitter didn't have it either

Now I hate the design even more.

GINGER
NIGGER
The great replacement is REAL

>literal whos
i know most of them.

why does fred look so radically different, the others look fairly accurate but this looks like a background character
his head is just a block but he usually at least has some more prominent cheek bones, maybe its just a bad angle but its a really fucking bad angle

Attached: 15556127.png (327x243, 52K)

Velma lookin like she belongs in a car commercial

Not sure if you're the user who likes those Daphne edits, but I thought about making more, maybe for the aco board.

Nice.

Because he's a blond white male, and therefore must be homosexual.

Not even homosexual kids

Shared universe is even joked in MI, theres an entire detective episode with caveman funky phantom and speed buggy.

there is a fairly continual stream, but yes this will be a great boon.

Attached: D0o5yQ6VAAAV14y.jpg (311x311, 23K)

you mean she mentally manipulates canines (and hippies) with dog treats to make them do thing they wouldn't have done willingly; she (mentally) fucks [with] dogs?

TAKE ME

If you compare her character with Fred's you would actually find that they would pair together quite well. Writer's have just never done it, presumably not to piss off the Fred is with Daphne folks. Even though Daphne would be way better off going with Shaggy if you looked at both their character traits.

>Hime cut
fap fap fap fap fap fap huff huff huff huff huff oh lord oh lord oh lord fap fap fap fap fap

I have to see how she moves to decide if she’s cute or not. She has potential.

oh god please be b8 edit. I fucking hate this man's voice

>Zac Efron
Wasn't this the guy who was in High School Musical and then went on to do fuck all else beyond that (except this I guess)?

She looks like she fucks black labs.

Do you live under a rock? He's been super successful. He played Ted Bundy earlier this year.

Attached: zac-efron-extremely-wicked-shockingly-evil-and-vile.jpg (1500x1000, 791K)

This level of obsession

needs bigger tits

She looks too traditionally hot which makes her one of my least favorite Velma looks.
Awful.

get your head off your ass and realize most if not all of the ginger characters that get adapted become niggers to please muh minorities

Meh.
She radiates lesbian vibes in a lot of the direct to DVD movies so it wouldn't bother me.

Seethe, cope, dilate and most of all
HAVE SEX

>Latina voice actress
>character still appears White
cope

Zac Efron is a kino actor desu, he's the only one who made it out of High School Musical alive

But user, if people stop making edits, how else will the casuals know that Daphne and Velma are lesbians for each other?

Attached: 40615411_488390538313247_8706269170018747008_n.jpg (999x999, 89K)

Velma being gay is kinda plausible, desu.
Daphne is a complete cum dumpster tho.

Nope, it's completely real.

Will Forte is Shaggy
And Zac Efron is Freddie
Gina Rodriquez is Velma.

And Will Forte is Shaggy

Where the fuck is Daphne, OP? You had one job.

Her image was never leaked. But I read an article where they mentioned an outfit change
>inb4 faggots start screeching that she'll be black.

What the fuck? Scooby and Shaggy were so good! What happened?

Is ATHF a part of the H-B Cinematic Universe?

>just hit me that daphne is a redhead and we live in the current year where blacks are replacing redheads
Oh shit.

I doubt they'll do it, but imagine the shitstorm.

Attached: 1467866411066.png (500x500, 213K)

They already have black actors/characters so there'd be no reason to raceswap.

Attached: Hot chocolate.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Fred is the only bad one of the bunch but man is he awful. Poor Freddie.

The animation studio doesn't inspire much confidence. Some of its notable work include Rock Dog, Sherlock Gnomes and Uglydolls.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reel_FX_Creative_Studios#Feature_films

where's Daphne?

She's dead bro

Also the director isn't exactly promising either.

Attached: scoob.png (580x281, 24K)

Man, that's such a subtle change but it looks so much better. I really dislike the pattern of giving all CGI female characters thick black eyelashes even when they don't have black hair, it will always look like makeup even when it's not supposed to be (ex. kid Elsa and Anna look like they're wearing mascara)

Made on the cheap. Truly the Hanna-Barbera way.

As conspiracy theory as it sounds, I do agree with you to an extent. It's as if the creators of these reboots believed the "gingers are going extinct" myth so they don't feel the need to show their existence in media anymore.

Attached: hurts just a little bit.jpg (439x550, 165K)

Holy shit please be real. I will watch this movie just for him.

Aired March of last year. Still, could've sworn it was actually from last season.

Yes, but no black characters in Scooby Doo. Diversity doesn't matter if you're reviving a lesser known franchise.

Hey I'm not the only one that's noticied cool

He was in a lot of good shit after that. The reason you might not've recognized him is because he (successfully) shed that part of his life away.

She's in the movie

You're joking right? The whole Blacks replacing Gingers thing has been memed since Ariel's actress was announced

Memes aside it is a weird pattern recently. MJ, and Gosalyn in the new DuckTales look like it too.

>They already have black actors/characters so there'd be no reason to raceswap.
Guess which one she plays in Riverdale

Attached: Ashleigh-Murray-Josie.jpg (600x450, 100K)

It'd be better to just create original black characters or adapt existing ones.

Why is Yea Forums pretending to care about Gingers.

>still no space ghost movie

Attached: A4231AF2-ABC0-491B-8F47-29414133E0B1.jpg (800x1209, 216K)

We were saposta get him as Light in the american Death
note.

Attached: images.jpg (342x147, 8K)

Where is best girl Daphne?!!

I totally agree. I hate racebending but for this reason. You're just hijacking off of an existing character's popularity, and revelling in the fact that anyone who calls you out on it will just be labelled as racist. It's like some sort of virtue signalling troll move and it really ticks me off.

One of the only exceptions I can think of that's good is Princess and the Frog, because at least that feels like it has depth to it and I believe it was inspired by a specific book adaptation, but I could be wrong.

Even if it wasn't, Princess and the Frog changes the setting, era and much of the premise anyway to the point the race changes make sense. It'd have been a problem if it had been set in medieval Europe like in the original tale, only with black characters forced in.

Yeah, say what you want about Black Panther but they manage to adapt an actual black character and make a shitton of money off it. I'm also interested in the new Blade flick.

they made velmas hair redder

they're going to make daphne black, i just know it

She is, I saw the leaked pics. Not only did they make her black but fat too. And Fred has been rumored to be gay.
It's over, boyos.

She's not going to be black when her VA is white.

Attached: amanda seyfried.jpg (214x317, 12K)

hope they make her into a loli

We're going to see how the gang got together, so all of them are going to have kid versions of themselves.

we already got the best animated spider-man movie ever
will this usher in a new era of scooby kino? i'm already excited

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed?

Why? It's not like Hanna Barbera cartoons were ever particularly good. This isn't Looney Tunes, Classic Disney shorts, Batman The Animated Seriers or anything of quality. Hanna Barbera was basically cheap cartoons for kids of various quality.

"The villain is going to be Dick Dasterdly, because this is a lead-in to the HANNA BARBERA CINEMATIC UNIVERSE."

Just... fucking why.

What the hell? And the first poster made it look faithful as fuck. Well she's still ugly I guess, just a different kind of ugly

Neck yourself zoomer, Flintstones deserves a good movie

Are we really pretending like there haven't been like 4 or 5 attempts at an interconnected Hanna Barbera universe already?

she's a cute! CUTE!!!!

Attached: 1568039752840.jpg (276x302, 9K)

While true, the fact that this is blatantly scrounging for that MCU money makes it more unbearable.

Tragic, he's THE definitive voice of Shaggy for the modern age. It just won't be the same.

used to be common in my day that girls would borrow each others clothes.

You genuinely have a disorder or something, this isn't healthy.

My only hope for this is that it's from the writer of The Edge of Seventeen

Kek, no one watched that shitty Netflix movie. His career is practically dead.

cute face but they nerved her tits hard

Learn to take a joke.

well she is a redhead so maybe.....

I LIKE Velma!
Would bang Velma, HARD!
She'd forget all about that stoner burnout, and his dog.

Add her to the list I guess.

nah, she looks more like Amber Chase before she became blonde

Their Looney Tunes shorts look way better than the movies

Unf

That was Filmation. Both Sabrina and The Archie Show had nothing to do with HB, they only ever had Josie and the Pussycats.

The bought the fucking celebrity VA trap again, it’s scooby doo no one wants a bunch of forgettable celebrity performances and most parents don’t actually care that Zac efrons voicing Fred just get the god tier cast they’ve been using

This, it's not like that they replaced the VA's for the Looney Tunes in Space Jam or Back in Action to be celebrities

To me, it sounds like a case of producer/office politics. In order to get the funding they needed to make the movie, they had to agree to cast actors that the powers that be wanted, for whatever reason.

I'm sick of Scooby fucking Doo. This is horse shit.

Velma has always been thirsty for cock.

but where is the caveman?

Neck yourself zoomzoom, Scooby-Doo is a legacy franchise, meaning that it will never go away and keep getting rebooted over and over again

I love Forte but it's going to be literally just his voice isn't it.

>you can't be sick of it, because they're not going to stop making it
This is how paid advertisers act online.

>latina Velma
this shit is unfair.

At the time of Space Jam, the Looney Tunes characters were still among the most popular brands in the world, with different top-rated packages of the shorts running on five different networks (ABC, KidsWB, Nick, TNT, CN). Warner didn't feel the need to do stunt casting to bring audiences back.
In 1999, Warner was high on its own success and revoked all the other networks' licenses to Looney Tunes, to run them exclusively on CN.
The idea was to make them a big draw on CN, but CN programmers resented the fact that they out-rated CN's new shows, so ghetto-ized Looney Tunes at poor hours, running them infrequently.
Warner didn't notice, but this effectively took their major brand almost completely off the air.
In 2003 Warner released BACK IN ACTION and didn't feel the need to do stunt casting there either—not realizing how invisible the characters were with the general public by now. BACK IN ACTION flopped.
Today both Looney Tunes and Scooby are ghettoized on CN and Boomerang only (Looney Tunes is seldom even on CN). Warner has profoundly damaged its brands. That's why you'll see dumb things like stunt casting for this new movie—they realize their characters are unpopular due to their own bad decisions, so they're making more bad decisions in a desperate attempt to attract attention.

Get off your Great Replacement shit, she's still adorable.
Here's the last white Velma we got in a major feature film. God. The sexy. It's blinding.

Attached: daphne_velma-580x326.jpg (580x326, 36K)

you are so off the mark that it's funny.
here's a "rent free" for your troubles.

No I'm not.
The "replacement" is obvious: every major studio actually IS taking its all-white legacy brands and trying to racelift a character or two, simply to better reflect the audience.
Is it a "great" replacement, though, a violent conspiracy, a la dumbshit pushed by Renaud Camus? Hell no, the majority of traditionally white characters remain white. And when Velma here is visibly 95% her earlier self, who gives a damn? (She's been Asian too, think of the children!)
Extra points if Hot Dog Water is in this somehow, though I'm sure Warner is scared to make Velma bi... there's your conservatism, bro.

No, I don't think she looks that much like your mother.

...you lost me.

The KISS movie was kino.

Attached: Kiss portal.webm (656x370, 2.92M)

Already prepared desu
Would they make her a black Stacy? or just generic black girl with afro?

I mean he was in the original show

Black Daphne could be sexy if she kept her same appearance and personality, just with darker skin.
but we all know instead of a pallet swap they would go for the curly fro, black voice, african features dialed up look.

Attached: 46EA5330-7F51-4386-92EB-979980B5C71B.jpg (355x500, 51K)

I watched it and it was pretty great. At the very least, Zac somehow managed to capture the likeness and mannerisms perfectly. He's not a bad actor.

Bi-racial Daphne incoming

All off the top of my head.... Baywatch, Neighbors, that Hulu beach bum movie, Greatest Showman, Dirty Grandpa, About Last Night, Mike and Dave need Wedding Dates, Hairspray, rumored to be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Ted Bundy movie

He’s doing pretty well

Matthew Lillard better be the voice

Is it really that hard to read the thread before you post?

Oh fuck theyve added a cute mascot.

>That plain, open, empty background
Ruh Oh

People who acted like that was a bad thing are retarded. Light is meant to be an incredibly popular pretty boy, it offsets his meglomania and murder

Nothing against Will Forte, but why the fuck didn't they get Lillard?

He was just in Twin Peaks as well, hes got more clout than Will Who

I have no idea. Especially considering I don't think I've ever heard Forte do a voice that wasn't just his regular ass voice.

damn, only bad one of the bunch so far. velma looks super cute if a bit different, shaggy and scooby look fucking great, but fred looks really fucking off

>no asscaught
dropped

Attached: ive gotta see a man about a dog.jpg (471x452, 42K)

what

Attached: boner_vegito.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

>he didn't see the ending

Yeah, she dies.

Brandt and Cervone were behind Mystery Incorporated. I hope to hell some of that comes through here.

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't make her brown

I like her design just fine, I just wish they had kept the cartoon voice actors. I hate that they are replacing them with celebrities. I mean, is that a draw? Is there anyone who wasn't going to see the movie, who will change their mind because Gina Rodriguez is in it???

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

>Fred doesn’t have an ascot which most likely means Daphne won’t either and he costume will have a ‘modern’ update and might not look as good as her classic look

Attached: 726604FB-3FCF-46DE-9551-25E5B3539B4B.png (500x522, 180K)

This take is so off that it isn't even funny:

1). Space Jam and Back in Action were stunt casted like nobody's business. The former was sold largely on the astronomical star power of a Michael Jordan at the prime of his popularity and the later was filed with then-big names like Brendan Fraser, Steve Martin, and Jenna Elfman. The only difference between the LT movies and Scoob is that the LT movies had the big names either playing themselves or live action characters while Scoob has them playing the legacy cartoon characters.

2). I was a very young child when BIA came out and, at least from my perspective, the Looney Tunes still seemed to confertably be household names. I would say that the prevelance of the LT characters didn't really start to drop until sometime around the late 00s (by the time, LT cartoons had been gone from CN for quite a while). BIA did do some damage to the brand but it (and the move to CN) were only a few factors in the larger picture.

3). BIA flopped due to poor marketing and a bad release date that pit it against numerous big movies. The relevance of the LT characters was still pretty high back then.

This isn't even new. Cartoon network had an Asian Velma a fuckin' decade ago.

Attached: temp.png (1920x1080, 1010K)

That chick got fat in seconds. Like she's not even that fat, but unfortunately she had a propensity for getting a fat face.

She tends to go up and down in weight I've noticed. Still prty cute tho

Attached: temp.jpg (598x900, 101K)

That's true.

Reminds me of how anons keep bitching about the possibility of a black Catwoman. The chick's been raceswapped since the fuckin 60s.

Asian Velma actually kinda works, desu.

>She gonna be black
The ride never ends

>Black Daphne could be sexy
Here we fucking go again...

Attached: z lo_0289_Chloe-x-Halle_ub.jpg (1040x1324, 487K)

Is that last one with the bald chick even black?

She was forced to shave off all of her red hair just to survive in current day Hollywood.

We get that you have a thing for black chicks, but it's never acceptable to race swap.

I mean unless you're changing people from black to white

She's been shown to like men in several of the shows and movies, so she's far from being a lesbo.

Attached: daisymayhem.png (501x475, 295K)

Took you till now?

Corporate stupidity never ceases to amaze me

he made it the absolute unit

Attached: aa.jpg (601x599, 339K)

She does lesbian MVs now. Bless her

Holy shit

Attached: Fei.png (130x140, 46K)

>Velma has always been thirsty for DOG cock
*FTFY

Actually, Captain Caveman is set to appear in the movie along with The Teen Angels

Only her VA is Latin; she's still a HWAITE redhead

NOOOOOOO TONY DON'T DO IT DON'T SAY IT!

Attached: 1517545599919.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Would bend over... and spank.

MAKE HER ASIAN ALREADY! REBOOT HER!

She already was Asian at one point

Where is Daphne?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 4.57.36 PM.png (535x606, 525K)

You need to go...

>Jane the virgin as Velma
SOLD

Would have been better than what we got

In the trash, with the rest of the shitty waifu's, where she belongs.

KEK

Attached: A21B2643-A2B0-4BA5-A8D4-3321877D8DD8.jpg (559x556, 35K)

Even in a life or death situation, you gotta peep the booty.

Attached: Gangsta's Paradise.jpg (1280x1139, 309K)

How would you guys react if instead of making Daphne black they just made her white but with blonde hair?

no offense but fred does look like he's seen a trap

The red hair is a defining visual trait of the character. It would be a pointless change.

That'd be worse than if they had made her black with orange hair.

That's a bob cut. It needs to be longer in the back to be hime.

fpbp

>i projected her as lesbian! every time a movie portrays her as straight it must because they don't want her to be a lesbian like i imagine her to be!

Filipina Velma?

it was also the same series where she was thirsty for shaggy's cock

Velma is thirsty for cock but is willing to humor her dyke friend

the right is an edit but i'm still surprised they have daphne such a dress

Where's Daphne?

She dies 10 mins in so Shaggy becomes transgender to make up for it.

I actually hooked up with this chick before she went full lesbian.

Hayley Kiyoko is part Japanese

How'd you know her?

>problem glasses
>looks like a typical feminist

No thanks.

Fred's a generic dude who just likes the spooky.

IS SCRAPPY FINALLY GOING TO BE RETCONNED INTO A PIBBLE?

Attached: 1-pibble.jpg (650x650, 87K)

It will never not hurt.

Ghoul School girls when

CUTE
[spoier] Porn when? [/spoiler]

for a second I thought the hand covering part of her sleeves were actually her massive tits spilling out over her crossed arms
you can imagine my disappointment

the porn is gonna be glorious
maybe if we're lucky the model/skeleton will be leaked and we can get some amazing Blender porn

>zac effron's consistantly successful career has hit a lull
>dead career

Attached: 5891b0edf2d24055b79dd29fcad837f3.png (363x394, 353K)

>maybe if we're lucky the model/skeleton will be leaked and we can get some amazing Blender porn
WHAT?
Has that ever happened before? A movie CG model getting leaked?

You gay or something?

Literally when?

No, i mean it would be best to do that

Nice bait

Dean is a man of taste.

Attached: supernatural_grabbing_velma_daphne.png (1323x903, 562K)

C. Martin Croker is dead, nobody else can voice Zorak or Moltar sorry.

Attached: XA_XA_XA.jpg (403x527, 254K)

wish I could do the same

They really, REALLY wanted Daphne to have fat butt cheeks in this special, didn't they?

The writing called for it.

youtu.be/Thz92SZe2_c

And they're still of much better quality than many cartoons made after them.

If Be Cool Scooby Doo was anything to go by this movie is gonna flop if they play it in theaters it'll probably sell well in stores and online though.

Attached: DENIED.png (291x445, 255K)

How would that be?
Hanna Barbara had such a big repertoire of black characters drawn with charm and sexy features.
I don't want to watch the entire library for one character that might a one time only!

>brave jew girl going lesbian before getting maried to a inbreed from israel

kek..

Attached: 13429087.jpg (640x732, 93K)

I’ve seen both uglydolls and Sherlock gnomes. In theaters for some reason. But the visuals really aren’t too bad, I could see them looking pretty good, I think the animation is not the thing to be most concerned about. Writing is probably gonna suck ass

Wait, what's he doing in this? Is this a Laff-A-Lympics movie?

>Nuts
Ugh, God...Where am I? What year is this?

Attached: 10 outta 10.gif (230x137, 915K)

Is this bait? Literally everyone I knew was talking about this fucking movie.

Carnally

WE GIVE THE DOG THE DICK

LUCKY FOR YOU

Attached: B29B7380-DDBB-438B-9BAB-49039E4E9AE4.jpg (458x418, 33K)

Oh hey it's that dumb chick from Mean Girls

>IS SCRAPPY FINALLY GOING TO BE RETCONNED INTO A PIBBLE?

Curse of the 13th Ghost retconned Scrappy out of existence, claiming he was just part of the shared hallucination Shaggy/Scooby/Daphne had (Fred and Velma didn't know who Scrappy was when his name got mentioned).

She's cute. The design just screams "Make me into a doll" though. But in a really really good way.

That would be horrible. She sounds like an ancient hunted marionette that picked up smoking for a few decades.