Comics about otherkin

comics about otherkin

Attached: therithere.gif (778x919, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJj43z1tR5U
therithere.dreamwidth.org/13469.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YSuFWl2UOk0
youtube.com/watch?v=7ke8XUZSYLw&list=PLZbXA4lyCtqobd_g1iS5mDR3LLKsCNw-D&index=11&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=KNmJPntdpNc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqU7W8LdRd4
youtube.com/watch?v=PkwR8H3Oksk
wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a troll comic?

Nope.

Attached: goodevil.gif (563x660, 74K)

I want to kill the ""person"" who drew this with my edge
Holy shit

Back when tons of people depended on animals for their livelihoods, being unusually interested in and understanding of them would be very beneficial. But now, it leads to furries and whatever the fuck this is.

>we are all Green Lanterns
Nice

So between the two he changed his name from Orion Scribner to "Orion Sandstorm"?
I think that pretty well shows how full of bullshit these people are. They want you to take this nonsense seriously, then make random changes to the premise as they want.

>fairy
Wat? Wait a minute those fuckers believe that your "true form" can be literally anything? Even the fucking Attack Helicopter?

otherkin can be anything

sky's the limit

Attached: phantom.gif (750x455, 55K)

That's insanity.

Normies just don't understand.

Attached: theriwings.gif (752x467, 50K)

Attached: griff.gif (599x550, 66K)

Attached: otherkin_book.gif (559x742, 101K)

The person who wrote this couldn't have unwaveringly believed in this. I know their heart was filled with doubt. No one could be this deluded.

I thought otherkin were proved as conservative trolls back in 2015

I work in IT. I'm saving and then editing this to reflect how people shouldn't treat computers.

>Can draw decently
>Is mentally ill and believes to be an otherkin.
Why do the good to decent artists always have issues?
>Sinfest is an insane fool

dont you remember teen wolf?
these kind of weirdos are real they're just completely insignificant in number and everyone realizes they're loony.

In every way but the physical I am a Sephiroth

Illuminati?

What if my invisible bits are some anthropod monster? What if my spiritual nature is to live in holes or caves and survive by eviscerating things that pass by?

Attached: Garthim.jpg (360x251, 22K)

>Wolves: we aren't the stereotype
>Dragons: We aren't simple polarized characterizations
>Unicorns:We are not just friendly. We will kill a bitch!

>Faries: We are all class A assholes.

I actually liked this one but I think the fairy panel should have been last.

Also at those times even the dumbest slowest animal could well exceed human ability in one area or another. Animals were both prey and rivals.

>Panel 12
>Ah shit its those fairy-kin weirdos. You know they just hit the dollar store for the outfits so they can get in on the drug party. You just know!

Teenwolf was a prophetic message about Transformers in sports teams.

>Make a book on this bullshit:
>Makes people come forwsrd and be approved
>Writer sucks at writing and the book does not come out or the book is not worth making
>The book sucks and is disapproved by the furry/othekins
>The book makes itherkins mashed up with other sub cults
>the furries like it.
>The book doesn't sell
>The book draws negative attention and the griffon people try to disown it
>The book becomes popular and is buried in books following the trend.
>The book brings world piece
>The book confuses the dog people.
>A weird actual cult joins the sub cult.
>It gets media attention and reactions vary greatly.
>The subcult is polarized on if the book is good or bad.

Follow your instinct user.

Im pretty sure people walk around you to avoid ypu

Other kin would be animal shaman priests thousands of years ago

What I like about this panel is the idea that if otherkin were to become popular in the mainstream, there would be a bunch of "fake" otherkin invading the author's circle of speshul make-believe animal friends.

Attached: crazy_people.gif (262x172, 9K)

Attached: 1567306966514.jpg (259x270, 43K)

I suppose your otherkin persona could have been a machine/toaster

Attached: therian.gif (582x778, 143K)

Honest to god that is a rational concern. Hell, we piss and moan that happened to Yea Forums. Every board complains about that happening to their interest.

Or he is a machine with a human soul? Wait, that actually is ars mechanis.

>Are you fucking nuts? Try doing something worthwhile outside! Something enriching or making the world better!

Nice try, this guy is clearly a gobernment plant. 'They' want you to do things that draw social stimulus and induce healthy brain chemistry through esteem building social activities and experiences!

>What if my invisible bits are some anthropod monster?
No no no! Yes your true form COULD be a disgusting insectoid monstrosity. It would be insane to think that everyone will be something awesome like a wolf, lion, dragon, angel, or such. But most likely it will be.

it will always be

>the body you had in another life
Wait. Do they think gryphons and dragons were real?

>A "Phantom Limb" is the sensation that a limb is physically present when its not.
Uh huh...
>Phantom Limbs are also experienced by therianthropes & otherk

Attached: bye.gif (500x375, 3.21M)

is this crazy shit or just sad?

Attached: imadragon.gif (1022x814, 204K)

>ITS CAUSE MY WINGS THATS WHY IM BAD AT DIRECTIONS

Pretty sure it's because you just don't know how to communicate to people. People avoid you for a good reason, it's probably because they see you and they don't wanna bump in to you. It's simple situational awareness.

>otherkin hates it when you are posing as cats

Oh god please kill yourself.

Yes

Then you have graduated from internet troll to actual troll, now go user, go and find your swamp

The otherkin are so degenerate that even filthy furry cosplayers shame them.

Yes.

imagine being personally offended by a biblical description of a mythological creature from 2000 years ago

If the wings don't have weight why does he fall in that direction and not the box?

>xe instinctively counterbalances the burden by unfurling xir wings behind xir.

how otherkin are born

Attached: othershit.gif (659x547, 44K)

This is just sad and embarrassing

Attached: C4D676FE-BFA2-431C-886C-E9A405734FA7.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

I do wonder if there is a few who have a moment of clarity and realize, maybe we just have something wrong with our brains

How is it otherkin always seem to identify as the same handfulls of animals and mythical creatures but rarely ever anything else? You never hear someone identify as an orangutan, blue whale, sea snail, ostrich or trout, it's always something with vaguely human anatomy with a bunch of shit added to it like wings or tails. If they had any critical thinking faculties at all, they'd be wondering why they always see themselves as really being something cuter or cooler-looking than they really are.

"No, my body isn't a fucking mess because of genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors, my soul is simply in the wrong body. That's why I have body image issues."

More like insane and stupid but ok

I identify as an attack helicopter.

Attached: VortexTF.jpg (320x240, 27K)

Does the otherkin movement still exist? They used to be a thing back when sites like Livejournal and Fandom_wank were relevant, but I haven't heard much about them in about a decade or so. I assumed it was just a weird phase that some teenagers went through at the time, and that it got replaced by other subcultures.

I kinda wish I could meet an otherkin some day so I'd have a chance to see how far exactly they're willing to take their dumb little act, and how they'd respond if they were actually treated as if they were an animal, like in pic related.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (501x967, 238K)

>phantom limb
youtube.com/watch?v=QJj43z1tR5U

Attached: 4GcvLc9.jpg (700x525, 231K)

>Nero’s DT.jpeg

It's a fad that passed. Let's hope the same happens to made up genders.

honestly i miss weird shit like otherkin, back before everyone overdosed on irony.
nowadays people still do it, but they make it boring by being self aware about it being weird, giving a winking nod, hinting they don't really believe what they're saying at all times, shitposting in the grey blur of twitter-discord culture that has overtaken the internet as a whole.

it's so tiring.

So you're saying I can't be the sky? Bigot.

Th-they totally walked around me because they f-feel my wings, it has nothing to do with the smell, yeah

> 1st panel

I CAME TO BRING THE PAIN HARDCORE TO THE BRAIN, LET'S GO INSIDE MY ASTRAL PLANE

>opening your wing unnecessarily forcing other passersbys to dodge you on the street
Are othrrkin assholes?

But that is actually something that tends to happen to niche groups.

I really don't know how to read this

I don't get why Yea Forums has to react to this with such animosity instead of treating it as some fantasy.
>Oh my god you don't understand, they actually believe in it!
So fucking what, lots of people believe in worse delusions and even make temples out of it, no one bats an eye at that. No, I'm not trying to be an edgy atheist or something, it's more like of all the things to be mad about, you choose a bunch of people who think they're dragons or whatever. I can assure you in a couple of decades, when augmented reality becomes more of a thing, that this shit right here will be more popular and taken the same way as every other innovation in the latest years. Big fucking whoop.

Oh and miss me with the slippery slope bullshit, I don't advocate for pedophilia, I'm just saying, this shit right here is so harmless and silly to be mad about. I just read it as some fantasy book and that's how it likely began.

And you, the enlightened individual, chooses to be mad about people on an internet message board that he perceives to be mad.

Meanwhile, most of this thread is just laughing at them.

I wouldn't say this makes me mad, but it does fill me with curiosity and makes me want to know more about these people. Diving deep in these insanity cases can be fun on itself, it doesn't mean I think it should stop or it's a menace to society.

Buttmad Otherkin detected

When did we start celebrating the sick and the mediocre instead of treating them properly?

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

I'm not mad at all, I just think there's a big difference between regular mockery and "I want to douse them in gasoline and watch the world burn."
I get the feeling a lot of them are extremely normies so they perceive any deviation from said norm as an abomination (hence why all the anti-tranny shit ramped up in the latest years instead of ages ago), so instead of just ignoring or mocking then moving on it's this visceral reaction like it's threatening their whole livelihood. It's silly as hell to me.
>it doesn't mean I think it should stop or it's a menace to society.
That's my point, none of this is real and deep down I'm sure they know it too. It's batshit crazy? Sure, but it's not the downfall of Western civilization like some here pretend (exhibit a: the post right above mine)

No one can give me a singe reason why Furries should not be gassed

>cave exploring
well furries at least have that one nailed

>I don't get why Yea Forums has to react to this with such animosity instead of treating it as some fantasy.
thats because you are new and you dont know we used to do this all the time

if you want a hughbox fuck off to any of the other sites you can whine and get people banned in

LMAO I've been here for many years, it's so fucking funny how you're clinging so hard to your bullshit. Look at this guy, thinking I want to "downvote" and ban his sperging when I'm simply saying you look like an overreacting retard (with more tact, of course).
No man, by all means go ahead and pretend this is bigger than it is, don't let me stop you!

yiff in hell furfag

>otherkin

That's not a thing I've heard in years

So what do I respond to this? I'm sorry I'm used to getting called a tranny, and they have its own set of counter-responses (cope, seethe, dilate, etc). What do I do if I get called an old-timey yet evergreen insult like "furfag"? Please advise!!!

Someone post that human trans dragon comic

You call them a faggot, faggot

Attached: drag.png (500x4800, 661K)

I wonder how high suicide rate is among otherkins

Because Otherkin is just the beginnings of schizophrenia.

100%, that's why you don't see them around anymore.

Why would you even perform this surgery on a person when the outcome after the anesthesia wears off is so obvious?

Do you often over-analyse jokes?

Do you not?

God i want to be a dragon. That would be cool as fuck.

post the edit

>LMAO I've been here for many years
2 isnt many

Unlike you I'm not an election refugee.

The thing is, the approach to mockery that people take in an attempt to be funny is now old-hat. Crazy people are used to people on imageboards saying nasty things and now ironically pre-empt them by saying similar things themselves. Now neither is that amusing. One is old-hat and the other is everywhere.

you probably learned about 4 chan from a pewdipie video

>taking me for a YouTuber
Absolutely disgusting, of all the ways you could've insulted me.

>this comic
The reason phantom pain is a thing is because you were previously able to move your arm and feel with it. It doesn't apply to wings or a tail or something like that because you've never experienced it before. These people are talking out their ass.

I wonder if this "book" exists in some form.

>Having a "spirit animal" to motivate you to do good things
ok

>
>I AM ACTUALLY A DRAGON
bruh

Is this just furry cringe scientology

It has to do chakras and the astral plane.

>The reason phantom pain is a thing is because you were previously able to move your arm and feel with it
Because the sensory-motor map that represents the limb is still there in the brain but not getting any new input from the severed nerves. Slowly, over time, the areas of the map corresponding to the missing body part get co-opted by areas nearby on the map. As those areas get activated, the feelings of the missing limb are as well, to a varying degree. It's the exact same thing as remembering a taste or smell, but we don't psychologically perceive it that way.

People get pretty mad at these dweebs, yet I've seen people on Yea Forums talk unironically about tulpas and get away with it.

/x/ is leaking probably

tulpas are self-induced mental illness, which makes them inherently more fascinating.

>/x/
Yeah.... /x/.

>got lost once
>struggled to find my way back for hours
>eventually give up because i'm in the middle of fucking nowhere
>I see a fucking fictional character tell me not to give up
>I make it back
am I losing my fucking mind?

There was a second page for this

>Sure I unironically think I'm a creature that kills innocent people and drinks their blood but it doesn't mean that I'm *evil*

Attached: vampire.png (599x769, 388K)

Otherkin aren't too unhealthy, I think. They have their little niche community of fellow dragonwolfgriffons, which is probably the main draw. They're not in danger of disappearing down the rabbit hole with their imaginary fucking friend.

Maybe

If it happens repeatedly, or you try to stop it but it happens anyway, then yes, see a doctor.

They think they were reversw isekai'd

feels like description of superpowers in old capeshit

It only happened the one time I was lost, I still fondly remember it.
I think it was my autistic mind trying to save me.

that comic is too realistic to feel realistic I guess.

Are real user

Are real

Wolfboy is cute

>knows he has wings.
>doesnt bring them in to let others pass.

So he's crazy AND an asshole.

I thought otherkin waw just fancier word for fursona?

When you are so scared of death you convince yourself reincarnation is real and that you'll be reincarnated as naruto in your next life

But what's the difference between a 'fake' and a 'real' otherkin?

So if I identify as a snake, does that mean my limbs go numb?

oh hey, it's the non-binaries through the eyes of the trans community

... enthusiasm?

Attached: well ok.png (801x540, 259K)

This is what happens if you buy into souls and other non-secular things.

It has to work within the context of people who want to say they're dragons and fae creatures.

>You may think dragons are powerful but actually I'm non-confrontational and passive aggressive so don't expect me to rise to anything.
>Yeah, wolves eat to live, so in my case I eat my bologna sandwich with a sense of nobility instead of the humdrum reality. Never mind how much joy a dog takes from the sound of a baby animal's screams. The fact your dog will murder a whole rabbit burrow for fun is beside the point.
>I may be a unicorn, but I'm also a colossal mega bitch and have terrible mood swings due to some sort of hormone imbalance.
>I'm a fae I don't know why you expected I WOULDN'T have syphilis.

I had an idea of setting called "reverse-otherkin" which I used it as a humorous way to explain settings in shows like Arthur.

Attached: 2014-05-21-Arvin.jpg (720x732, 287K)

I guess the comic author also thinks physically shapeshifting is also possible?

>"Note: P-shifting is short for “physical shapeshifting" in the therianthrope community. They argue and speculate about it so much that they need an abbreviation!"

Attached: awoo.png (885x819, 372K)

it gets worse when you find out people believe the same shit but with fictional characters

For science. And I'm sure they made them sign a contract not to burn down the hospital after the surgery. Dragons are bound by contracts.

> by unfurling xir wings behind xir
>xir

Same shit but with real dead people

And some otherkin think its disrespectful to be abraham lincolnkin and free the niggotherkin from slaverkin

Maybe there's a whole "World of Darkness" thing going on and we've accidentally been given a glimpse beyond the masquarade.

If you can't discuss a certain aspect of a subculture because it automatically blows up, that proves that there is something fundamentally wrong with said subculture. The answer is not to simply avoid the topic, it is to either reform the subculture or talk about the problem so extensively that a solution is found.

so these people just never grew up out of pretending to be animals in the playground as kids is what i'm getting at

I say we go with it and start hunting them with silver shavings in shotgun shells

It's like if you rape a witch while reading the bible she cant do magic anymore

Would you turn into a wolf so you don't have to pay taxes, Yea Forums?

Attached: paperwork.png (682x832, 423K)

I'd turn into a wolf to piss on small children in california

Yes every month I would turn into a wolf and not pay taxes.
I can't imagine this furry logic resulting in any problems whatsoever.

I think it's implying you would turn into a wolf indefinitely

Maybe it is because everything is shit, I sympathize with wanting to pretend to be not myself. Maybe I'm a corpsekin because I feel dead inside.

Attached: COUGAR.png (488x658, 283K)

>When you are so scared of death you convince yourself reincarnation is real and that you'll be reincarnated as naruto in your next life
I don't think that it is fear of death. It is more like fear of life. Besides, the Japanese already believe in reincarnation.

What was he drinking?

He just said coffee.

I know an otherkin that seriously thinks they're a gem from steven universe.

Oh really? What is their "gem"? A kidney stone?

They claim to be a lapis

I'm being an armchair psychologist but the author here seems to fear death more than the usual

therithere.dreamwidth.org/13469.html

Attached: death.png (897x651, 378K)

Attached: 41Tk62d9VAL._AC_SY400_.jpg (403x400, 18K)

Have you made the painfully obvious point that they don't have a gem on their back?
also >claiming to be worst girl

Are they somebody you know irl?
Or are they some twitter that's ~kin~ uwu

I've heard a theory that a lot of kids use this furry and otherkin shit because they're gay or trannies and don't feel normal so they channel that dysphoria into latching onto anthro shit.

Most people file a 1040-EZ and then get a refund. But personally I considered selling my car when I realized I had to get it inspected and registered in the state I moved to. I didn't because selling my car is also a ton of work and paper, but goddamn do I hate bouncing between government buildings collecting forms and documents. You practically have to take a day off work, just because the offices aren't open on the weekends or evenings - though if they were open on weekends they'd be so swamped you'd never get in.

yes I have mentioned that. I've also mentioned their lack of flight ability (they have somehow convinced themselves they can control water).

Are they a fully formed adult?

Yiff me, daddy.

I thought that you were taking a jab at those escapist cartoons that Japanese make to not kill themselves (isekais). Honestly, when I think hard about it, doesn't the idea of an otherkins contradict the idea of reincarnation? Then I remember that there are some people that think that being born the wrong gender was a punishment. Still how can a soul have species?

I guess 18 is an adult.

actually based

Self-delusion is powerful. Ask anyone who escaped cults.

In mental illness there's actually a long and unfortunate history of people with problems being vulnerable to suggestion. People with mood disorders and anxiety will accept spiritual explanations for their problems. People with mental disorders like autism are even worse, because they're functional but may not do as well with evaluating emotions and their relative states.

Dissociative Identity Disorder, for example, was barely even a recorded thing until they started making movies about it, after which it exploded for a few years. You saw a lot of people saying they had alternate personalities, using it as an excuse to misbehave, usually. Especially in mental wards, where a doctor would tell their patient they had it, and then the patient would accept that and start acting out the symptoms.

It's a pretty real possibility this is why we've seen an explosion of the transgender stuff this generation. Because while people actually are sometimes born with physically ambiguous gender and it could be presumed to occur mentally too, it was extraordinarily rare before Twitter got a hold of it. That's also why the official term is "gender dysphoria", and not "transgender", because until the political movement I don't know if transitioning was legitimately considered a treatment. More like it was a rare problem psychiatrists never had tools to solve or properly evaluate.

There are people who unironically believe in hypercrisis because a drug-altered Irishman said so.

This is literally insanity.

It seems like a lot of these folks start off by having dreams / visions of a "past life" and start believing it's real.

They sound like they might need some help. Or they probably have a bunch of folks online supporting / enabling them.
I wonder if they think they're gems too

When are we going to see blogs or comics telling people with schizophrenia they are brave for wanting to remove their teeth so the government cant spy on them and that there is nothing wrong with thinking that the voices are normal and healthy.

oh don't even bring up the "fusion"

Even as a lefty faggot I just don't know how you look at a person like Cosmo and go "yeah the problem is dysphoria" before immedietly recognizing a laundry list of other mental issues.
Like maybe there's a reason that so many people who lock themselves away in a room playing the same bing-bing yahoo game for 15 years are all trannies. I'm trying to be as progressive as I can with all this but it seems like gender reassignment is being used as a cure all for lonely internet dorks.

Attached: 7g96m987d0l21.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

Where are the more mundane animal otherkin? It's always wolves, dragons or some other special kind of creature.

Or I guess people emotionally relate way too much to what they're watching / reading

Attached: walk the dinosaur.png (471x776, 500K)

You see this with furries all the time. Everyone is a neon green sparkle wolf and nobody is a dung beetle or capybara.

>filename

Attached: 1565039516755.jpg (1024x1011, 84K)

Are there any furries who think they are insects?

Furries be crazy. There are still crazier people, like fictionkin, who claim to believe they were a certain fictional character character in a past life or some shit.

>FUKKIN NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

They are still around. I know some.

Right? It should be
>xir wings behind xim

It's kind of understandable for furries since their shit is more based on what they want to fuck, not what they truly believe they are.

Tell me a story

There are definitely bugfuckers so I can only assume

Maybe just maybe the right Is right when it comes to personal freedom but not controlling others. Like why we cant own slaves anymore

Damm Republicans

T. Family owned slaves

also guys that lapis lazuli kin tried to "fuse" with someone and got arrested

Attached: pro gamer move.png (573x450, 236K)

When it stops being a cool, but irrational belief (a lot of primitive cultures see themselves as children of their totem animal) and becomes colossal faggotry?
What`s the difference between otherkin and furry with a fursona?

Attached: 1567236790960.jpg (1280x1775, 555K)

I wonder if I could convince him that astral projection would make him lose his wolf form.

furries aren't deluded enough to think a fursona is real

Surgery or drugs seem q good line to call crazy right

Like if i took horse hormones and altered my dick to be horse like.

Actually a lot of guys would probably bite at that. Fuck I convinced myself what kind of monster footlong frankendicks can we make when we start with real dicks.

Anyway the point is trannys are crazy but they have a right to go be crazy and kill themselves. It's like if emos were demanding rights.

>fairies
the flying onaholes?

>featherless

It doesn't really seem like there's actually a real way to define otherkin, everything's made up and the points don't matter

Attached: definingotherkin.png (645x828, 512K)

One of my crazy Texan furry friends is dead solid convinced he is a dragon. Does Astral projection, communes with gods, the whole nine yards. He's also dying of early onset Parkinson's so I can't really tell him how crazy he is, but it's pretty crazy.

Attached: tonythetigerkin.png (653x432, 333K)

One day i had a fascinating conversation in a bar with a guy i saw in that bar a couple of times.
I was drunk, so i did not remember everything. It was about phychical constructs and persons, who had them naturally, allowing them to sort of bend reality. It was probably a big pile of LARPing bullshit, but i still feel like a normie who got a taste of WOD.

Maybe you are just a faggot

Has he always believed he was a dragon? Curious how long you've known this dude.

I forgot about otherkin that think they are a past relative

Attached: hmm.png (684x504, 300K)

you mean rising aspirants embarrassing the cult of castration

Attached: 1550182212618.jpg (900x900, 78K)

This comic is fucking great

heh

>What do I do if I get called an old-timey yet evergreen insult like "furfag"?
>LMAO I've been here for many years

Attached: Doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

what are your demands

Sarcasm is hard.

I'm out of comics to post

You know how mtf trannies outnumber ftm by a very large amount? And how a lot of these trannies don't want to be actual women, but underage animu girls? They're projecting and obsessing over an escapist fantasy. They don't actually ~feel~ like women, it's what they think women are/get to have that they're attracted to. There's a reason why they have an almost a fifty percent suicide rate.

Yes, for the twenty years I've known him anyway. He will recite stories of how he astrally projected talked to various gods. I've met people who pleneoth equally crazy fixations, like a couple of Wiccan. The guy I'm talking about is still functional, unless a few other crazy furs I know.

Reminds me of that one furry who got fired on the first day of her new job for growling at customers.

>shit that never happened

I thought Xir was just a myth.

I think the issue is that there's a well-meaning scramble to have a solution, and the media doesn't grasp the problem well enough to parse the details.

Because right now, the current decision seems to be to encourage surgery and hormone therapy while simultaneously abolishing gender dysphoria as a recognized mental illness, which are full contradictory goals. You can't advocate treatment and say there's no disease, and within actual psychiatric circles it's two separate schools of thought. The third school, of thought, which believes gender dysphoria is not well enough understood to make diagnosis OR treatment has been generally derided because it's the most do-nothing perspective.

But then I think it's important to remember they used to treat schizophrenia with lobotomies due to lack of other consensus, so there's historical precedent for do-nothing being genuinely the better option.

The level of gayness in this response is just right and makes me feel warm inside.

Attached: 1471667018235.jpg (639x720, 88K)

Is there a country that has a good record of how they treated the mentally ill? From what I know of recent Western civilization it has been met with things like lobotomies, electroshock therapy, and eugenics.

Wow. His body is a temple.

Ins't cougar also older women that only fuck really young men?

Mod autosaged this, because he's an otherkin.

I mean, there are a lot of countries where the record is all over the place? In the United States, there used to be comprehensive programs for treating mental illness that at least didn't harm the sufferers, but current doctrine is to use the prison system as a catch-all for the mentally ill, drug addicts, the homeless, and of course criminals.

I think it's largely been replaced by gender stuff. But I think this kind of thing is interesting to read about since it's the Don Quixote effect.

>the limbs clip through shit except when they don't
BRAVO

Attached: 1444778671460.gif (250x250, 407K)

wish i could identify as a less shitty person desu

>You know how mtf trannies outnumber ftm by a very large amount?
It's the exact opposite.

I did see a webcomic serial lile that one time that was about how autistic kids and trans kids should never be told no and how you have to respect their delusions and it was super preachy. It was terrible.

Found it look up assigned male. Its absolutely horrible.

Attached: oh-god.jpg (300x413, 25K)

Attached: _ (1).jpg (480x660, 57K)

I think this counts as schizophrenia at least

Attached: dg1hnczv7ze01.jpg (1200x1547, 481K)

an otherkin's thoughts/experiences

Attached: otherkin_meme.jpg (705x3964, 1.56M)

how to be a good dragonkin

Attached: whatthe.gif (618x432, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YSuFWl2UOk0

Attached: Jontron Alien.png (839x538, 769K)

A real otherkin is crazy, a fake one is just pretending to be insane.

life for the otherkin is not always easy

Attached: furryfood.gif (780x715, 103K)

Probably some neurological trade-off.

>fake information
>implying that most things about dragons aren't literally made up bullshit from stories to kids rather than mythology people ever believed

You're a what

Attached: Sephirot.png (336x626, 80K)

Attached: Why not both.gif (350x263, 976K)

[citation needed]

Sounds hot.

Who's "we", paleface?

Anyway, find me a person in power who does not turn out to be a wackaloon in some way...

Sounds like my ex wife

Imagine being both otherkin and vegan.

Attached: myfellowanimals.gif (338x235, 16K)

im kin ama

>What`s the difference between otherkin and furry with a fursona?

Furries don't REALLY identify as anthropomorphic animals, they just wish they could be.

Of course the line is very blurry.

Funny thing: such an individual STILL wins over someone who voted for Trump on the Sanity Scale.

......Y'know, I guess I kind of qualify as an otherkin in certain ways...

Except I don't identify as an adorable animal but a robotic death machine. Pretty much this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ke8XUZSYLw&list=PLZbXA4lyCtqobd_g1iS5mDR3LLKsCNw-D&index=11&t=0s

>Furfags = want to be like animals because is cool or a fetish, or are simply obsessed with talking animals
>Otherkin = believe that they are animals inside a human body

So furfags are autistic but otherkins are straight up insane.

>furfags are autistic

Explain the correlation with the description of furries.

But, yes, I am autistic.

But what if, those faggots aren't in fact otherkin but fags who put them down are otherkin but don't know or remember.
Woah.

Attached: maka_karl_1.jpg (140x140, 5K)

Who's crazier, the man who hears voices in is head or the man who thinks there are voices in his head but doesn't hear them?

It's never too late to be a stronger loving person.

This feels like a parody comic. The punchline is literally "you'll never be a fraction as cool as the monster you imagine yourself as".

Here’s your (you). Now go finish your homework, schools tomorrow

seething

Ah
AHH
AHHHHHH

Attached: 1466778538067.gif (720x720, 1.71M)

Oldie but a goodie

This comic contradict all the previous ones. This faggot can't even keep his autistics religious views consistent.

And yes this is a fucking religion view: soul, reincarnation, angels, mythical creatures being real etc

No you will find that most therians are athiests.

But wolf has a lot more hair than a human so at most there would be marginally less fur. Besides, human hair is very different from fur so if the legs make a difference why not the haircut?

Otherkin do still exist, but nowadays I think they stopped being animals or mythical creatures and started being fictional characters.

I don't mean they try their hand at original multiple identities. I mean that they pretend to be fictional characters from anime and video games.

lol

To be fair that's just rude. You don't walk up to people who look ambiguosly and ask, that would make most people feel bad about themselves.

I can barely even remember otherkin and everything I do remember is shit I read on ED.

I know these comics are all 2005-ish, but I remember looking this stuff up in 2002 and it was a dying trend even then. I honestly think it peaked on Geocities and Angelfire in like 1999 and most links you could find (back when there were still web "rings" for this shit) were dead without an archive. It started out as adults on Usenet, but I think the huge influx of teenagers in the early oughts petered out the older crowd.

I assume they all just eventually migrated to furrydom; ironically the more socially acceptable identity in comparison.

There were people like that. It wasn't all dragons and wolves and elves and vampires and shit. There were people who straight up identified as insects, squid-people, you name it.

Attached: 1296686644399.jpg (544x400, 22K)

No

Because they're jokes

It blew up on Tumblr pretty big for awhile back in the day, then the Furry community kind of consumed it.

There's also those people who get off on fantasizing about being women.

Not really young men. Usually those 18-25 or at worst a really fit looking 16 year old.

It's not actually. Mtf trannies outnumber ftm by almost half. Of course you know that already, but your raging AGP can't let you accept reality. Of course you wouldn't be a trannie if you could.

What happens if two otherkin claim to be the same character in a past life?

Man, ask the ones who are extra crazy and believe they were an anime character in a past life. Some people want to believe they're extra special despite not doing anything special.

Time and/or dimension travel.

The power of vore.

>people like this believe in an immortal soul
>these same people also detest religion
You can't have it both ways you mentally ill degenerates.

>paganism isn't a religion

Attached: 85474b7e-2a59-4e13-a7c9-3d9873f67ed3.jpg (700x451, 131K)

Does this person act like a fucking spaz in public?

Attached: no_evil.jpg (1052x691, 95K)

It's always gotta be a majestic creature like a gryphon, dragon, wolf or lion
I wonder why no therians or otherkin have a naked molerat connection

More or less. I wonder if there's like a rift between the part of the community that only thinks of themselves as animals and the ones that are like objects and fantasy and fictional crap. Imagine thinking you're far superior to the ridiculous peole who think they're dragons because you're just a bearded dragon and dragons aren't even real.

Meanwhile the plain ol furfags laugh at them both, and we have nothing to be smug about

youtube.com/watch?v=KNmJPntdpNc

that's true, but it's hard.
what's needed are assumptions of the third degree: i don't just have to find the person i wish to be, but the person the person i wish to be wishes to be.

There is, they have this weird elitism where they claim some creatures are legitimate and others are not. Plus people love trolling them.

Otherkin started as an offshoot of people who thought they were elves in a past life, ergo "other"kin, as compared to Elfkin.

So yes.

And here I thought I was autistic for starting to think with an Irish accent if I read a big book with heavy Irish syntax, or in the metre of Shakespeare's work after I read his plays.

>and vampires
Fuck you just reminded me that back then I had an internet girlfriend from America who told me she thought she was becoming a vampire. She preferred being up at night and she'd be feeling a craving and then when she drunk the "blood" from a packet of frozen chicken bought at the store it went away. She did not appreciate me telling her that it wouldn't be classified as blood and that she'd probably get sick if she did that shit. This was before Twilight, as well.

>wanting to be anything except a Polar Bear
Fucking beta furries choosing inferior animals.

Because its someone rationalizing their irrational beliefs.

Nice try slammjng organized religion, knife ears.

Legit cool picture

Is this a creature for ma game or something?

Don't tell the Otakukin

I would argue differently. There is a serious issue with an adult who thinks they are not human despite overwhelming evidence versus a human who likes to pretend he is not a human. It shows a strong disconnect with reality.

Don't forget infiltrating the underworld by becoming a stripper!

youtube.com/watch?v=UqU7W8LdRd4

>I said fictional characters
Astronauts aren't real, dude.

Thats natural as we learn by mimicking what we like.
When I watched a lot of anime I run and speak like characters i liked

Watch videos from furry parades.
I was suprised how many not wolfs there are.

Really Yea Forums?

Most of you avidly defend the trans community but these comics are going too far? Despite the fact what these comics are describing is basically the same thing as being transgender.

>Carmen Miranda's Ghost
Fuck yeah. I don't remember how I found it but it was when FTL was still new-ish and I ended up using it as a soundtrack. 10/10 atmosphere. I still get chills from Dawson's Christian.

Your brain being mixed up and sending you signals for having parts from the opposite gender/sex, whichever it is, is nothing like claiming it's sending you signals for having fucking wings or a beak. Phantom limb syndrome is also nothing like imagining that you've got wings, and thinking you can transform into an animal or that your imaginary tail can get caught in doors is simply woo woo spiritual bullshit.

>Your brain being mixed up and sending you signals for having parts from the opposite gender/sex, whichever it is, is nothing like claiming it's sending you signals for having fucking wings or a beak.
Yes it literally is the same thing. They are both mental delusions that the person experiencing can never attain.

No, one is the brain sending mixed signals because it got wired wrong during development and mixed up the gender-split. They might never be able to attain what the brain is sending them, but that doesn't mean it's not causing the dysmorphia just like with phantom limb syndrome.

But there's no basis for a human to "feel" wings on their backs, tails and scales. The brain might think your limb is still there or send you signals about there being a dick, but it can't send signals for something that's not part of the human body's make-up to begin with.

One is a case of a glitching brain. The other is a case of wishful thinking and people really wanting to be their technicolour wolf persona because it's cooler or because they're escaping from something.

>Dawson's Christian
Oh man I wanted to ask this for ages- are there any other songs that just lose coherency halfway through? Dawson's Christian is as good as Northwest Passage up until the line "like a tiger to its meat" and then it just collapses.

Still my almost favorite Leslie Fish song, second to this
youtube.com/watch?v=PkwR8H3Oksk

>most of you avidly defend the trans community
No they don't/female and male brains do develop differently, you could presumably have one of the opposite gender. Isn't that why /pol/ is terrified of basedbeans?

But they can attain other human parts.
>no they dont meet my standards
Yeah your standards based on what medical degree? Do you even have an education on this subject or are you pulling everything out of your ass?

Why do you think it loses coherency? I've never had a problem with the protective ghost-ship battle part.

Those comics look like from before 2010.

I think panel 5 is about normies pretending to be otherkin, hence the animal disapproving of people in animal masks.

If I am a centaur or dolphin otherkin should I be raping people?

Even if she had wings, I'd be somewhat insulted that she would rather show it off to me than just using her hand like a normal person.

Like the lyrics becomes a lot rougher. More like a standard fantasy song. Apparently Leslie Fish hates Banned From Argo because she wrote it up in a night past deadline and it became her most popular song, made me think the second half of Dawson's Christian was a similar situation.

>and the stranger's shields were harder than the heart of any whore
>like a tiger to its meat, the stranger then attacked the pirate fleet

Can you tell us the story please?

>Yeah your standards based on what medical degree? Do you even have an education on this subject or are you pulling everything out of your ass
You know plenty of people with medical degrees get shit wrong all the time right? For fuck sake the Lobotomy was considered on of the greatest solutions to mental instability by medical professionals to the point the creator of the procedure was awarded the Nobel price for medicine. Your Frankenstein genitals are probably not the apt solution to a mental problem.

I know it's a meme to say that somethings a mental disorder, but otherkin is like, literally considered a mental disorder. wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy

>during development and mixed up the gender-split.
There's no gender split during fetal devlopment. Your sex is determined the moment you're conceived by you sex chromosomes. Just because the sex organs are developed later doesn't mean we were all the same sex at conception.

Unfortunately made up genders find their way into mainstream more easily. Even into law in some places like Canada.
It's the only reason Jordan Peterson is famous.

They would get off of it.

There was recently a thread in /tg/ about how vampire not being humans is stupid and you can call something a vampire on aesthetics alone and no one actually likes vampires, just their aesthetics.
It was fun.

She looks a bit young for that.

The lapis-kin...well it was weird...she said they just started dancing around some random woman then kind of pounced on her

idk SUkin is weird

I got like this when I was a game tester. Play the same first person game with parkour 8 hours a day for weeks and you start seeing everything in the street as a jumping platform and need to resist the urge to climb on top of cars.
I also have isekai fantasies about pretty much every fiction I read and watch, but not about videogames

I am a phoenix trapped in a man's body

YES I AM

>Imagine being stuck in VR game not because of some stupid death game but because you got too used to your virtual body that real body becomes too hard to move.

So if they actually think they're animals, can they be hunted and classified as animals? I really want to be the first man to hunt and skin a dragon

>feminine penis

She's asking about the baby you homunculus. Its a very common thing to ask someone the gender of a baby in a stroller.

Are they making a third mirror's edge gane?

Get ready for second term

Attached: 1549702429421.jpg (355x474, 36K)

The entire thing is like that

Attached: ssdd.jpg (630x527, 154K)

There is a reason the comic uses phrases otherkin and therian. One of them is real animals and the other made up stuff.

We don't defend trans community. We laugh at it.

The game I tested came out years ago. I no longer work there.

Some of this stuff would be cute for a YA novel or comic, but trying to wrap my brain around actually believing this stuff is mindbreaking

This but there are a lot crazies lately.

Maybe they played too much MTG and think they have totem armor / umbra

Attached: roe-63-drake-umbra.jpg (672x936, 176K)

I have seen fanfiction discussed on Yea Forums, this place is going to shit

There. Already was something like that for people with múltiple personalities, it was all teenage girls pretending tho

Alright guys, I admit, Im 25 and have a massive tf fethish to the point where im still a virgin (and frigid at that), but this is making me go wtf, I would be nice to turn into a dragon or whatever, but thats not reality, I think this person needs to experience more reality.

I will admit reality sucks, but its there.

Aww it’s okay corpse-kun

Attached: F23BC83B-ECF2-4648-AE3F-6E175F1C33E9.png (665x749, 244K)

This is what happens when you don't beat your autistic kids.

>2005
Didn't realize how far this went back

Livejournal really escalated the whole "closed ecosystem" problem back then, before tumblr

I too have a TF fetish but I'm not deluded to believe to believe that I'm actually a mystical creature or something. It would be interesting to experience a different body but there is no way to truly be a bat even if you can change your physical form. "What Is it Like to Be a Bat?" How do you know that you aren't a vampire or a wolf in a human body? Do you naturally desire blood or feel comfortable drinking it? No? Then you aren't that particular made up creature in any meaningful way. Let's say that there is a cycle of reincarnation that goes to alternate realities and I was a fairy in a past life. Unless I can fly or use magic who gives a shit?

hows your relationship life?

Single. Not really looking. Why?

imagine telling the vegan your spirit animal would eat their spirit animal

same, I already mentioned i was a virgn, kind of felt inadequate, glad someones on the same both.

It would have costed you nothing to not post these and we would all be better off for it.

Someone find the ancient texts

Based bear.

This just looks like an active imagination plus confirmation bias.

Yet I bet this thread is going to devolve into right wing trolling.

If anyone actually believes otherkin are a threat, then they're even crazier than these overgrown children.

>Me having imaginary wings is JUST LIKE people who have ACTUALLY LOST FUCKING LIMBS
>We Otherkin are so considerate of others!

>right wing trolling.
Not trolling to tell a schizophenic faggot he is crazy

gender dysphoria is not transgenderism but rather the condition of feeling terribly bad about one's body because of transgenderism.

for example, it's possible that gays are just transgenders without gender dysphoria.

for another example of body dysmorphia, look up "female pov" porn. as a straight man, it is seriously disturbing to watch a first person pov without a cock, even with a hot woman giving oral pleasure.

the 40 percent suicide rate drops to normal levels (4 percent) post surgery, once you account for prior suicidality.

how has this thread not been fucking shuttered for being totally unrelated to comics and cartoons?

They are not a "threat" but they are a group of mentally ill individuals that can lead several autists to their fucked up subculture.

Worst case scenario is hundreds of individuals butchering their bodies to look like a dragon. This also make transexuals look bad because people will say that both scenarios are related.

kek holy shit this is literally a religious comic

A-10 Warthog
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!11!!

I don't get it.

bad artists get the perspective of dog snoots wrong sometimes

that's...surprisingly well adjusted

Who says that one isn't going to fuck that young man? Look at how happy she is.

>seriously disturbing
I don't know, I've played VR games where you just have a featureless robot body when you look down and it wasn't "disturbing". That seems like an overreaction.

lol eating raw meat

Attached: d8biyv2-44c124b6-e9f8-4960-a249-946c7ada0522.jpg (315x2524, 848K)

Their bullshit would be more palatable if they weren't all "cool" pop culture animals like wolves, dragons, horses and so on.
Never heard of one claiming to be a garden slug or a mosquito or a fungus or whatever.

Attached: 1541448788555.jpg (1269x952, 136K)

>dont lie to yourself for that is not your true self
>growling at people
>13 years old
If this was my kid they would get a slap across the mouth.

Fungus Otherkin would probably be chill to hang around

Attached: sporecrownthallid.png (223x311, 136K)

I want a comic about umbra users

Fuck yuo mate, I had a good laugh at this whole mess.

I identify myself as the reincarnation of Johnny English.

No its not.
I dont have any friends because i line to Play pretend im a wolf and i dont speak to my family isnt well adjusted

>im a dragón, my best friend is chinese
You cant make this shit up

>strange adult walks up to two kids on their own and starts asking them weird questions

yaknow i don't think the gender thing is the biggest issue here.

Attached: 1303349333405.png (408x286, 10K)

Nigga you don't even know how deep this rabbithole goes.

Some of them literally claim that they are IRL anime characters like Goku or Naruto or whatever, just stuck in an obese human neckbeard because of reasons.

Imagine literally being God's mistake.

>You don't walk up to people who look ambiguosly and ask, that would make most people feel bad about themselves
She asked if the baby was a boy or girl. That is a very common question when they are young. Is he all alone walking around with a baby with no adults? Did he kidnap the baby?

In a perfect world, men like them would not exist.
But this is not a perfect world

i dont have to imagine

Attached: 1568070196692.jpg (820x906, 77K)

HI

I'M BLACK

I'M BLACK

Hi black, Im Dad

JUST ACTIN' LIKE WE'RE ANIMALS

Maybe he IS your kid, he just said in the meme that he will never tell his dad.

Lucky for me I have no kids at this time.

great, now I have to check on my son every two weeks and make sure he didn't turn into a dragon

idk why but the delivery of this kills me