Milf Mera

What do you think / co / that Aquababy is just going to be a plot device and is going to die or something like or that are we going to actually have a happy milf Mera in the future?

Attached: D9isWNLXoAAJlrZ.jpg (432x404, 69K)

Well let's see, what's Manta been up to?

Fucking Black Jack probably

Getting his dead dads brainwaves downloaded into a giant mech by Lex so they can kill Aquaman together...
No really.

I know that we're going to have a happy Manta in the future.

Now he has his own stupid mecha......

Are she and Arthur married yet?

Who's the father?

Arthur

First post best post, based Manta.

>somewhere under the ocean
>Manta realises that something has changed
>something needs to be done
>AQUAMAN

Didio keeps blocking the marriage. KSD's trying to use the baby as a wedge to make it happen

Man they really fucked over this book, didn't they?

I just wanted a giant Manta mech, the brain waves stuff seems so unnecessary.

This is going to happen but with Manta and Mera.

Attached: kapow.jpg (450x300, 58K)

what's wrong with aquababby?

What the fuck is Didio's problem with marriage?

Until like a month ago, he was a bitter divorced man.
As an editor (well, publisher), they usually like characters to be timeless. Which is why you have Brevoort over at Marvel saying things like "Peter Parker is 29 years old," and how Mike Carlin wanted Superman to always be 29.
Children (and sidekicks) age characters, which is why Didio seems to not be fond of them. It pretty easily explains his apparent disdain for the original Teen Titans and New Teen Titans. Having Wally, Donna, Dick, Garth, and Roy be adults (and Roy as a parent in fact) means that the characters they are attached to must be getting older.
Sales haven't totally tanked yet. It's still falling at the usual rate of things. Johns' New 52 volume was almost historically (I don't have PAD's figures) the highpoint of Aquaman sales in the modern era.

I guess that's why Jon was suddenly aged up?

Jon isn't just aged up. He's also being sent away to the future, so he won't have to interact with his younger friends and parents anymore.

Jesus what the fuck
And I thought he can't get any more insane

Weird that Damian has survived this long.

It is, is he the pet of a writer or something?

Damian is an actually new and interesting take on the role of Robin. He's got enough personality and ties to other characters (Dick, Bruce, Jon, etc) that getting rid of him would cause more of a shitfit than it's worth.

He was shielded by Morrison and Dickbats long enough to become an acquired taste

>Damian is an actually new and interesting take on the role of Robin
user, Damian was introduced in 2006 and B&R ended 8 years ago.
I don't disagree with what you said, but I don't think it's accurate to call Damian "new" anymore.

Could be why they got rid of Jon so quickly. So he didn't have time to build those ties and for him to become even more beloved than he already was.