Why do so many kids shows these days end with a female character suddenly turning lesbian (Korra, Adventure time...

Why do so many kids shows these days end with a female character suddenly turning lesbian (Korra, Adventure time, OK KO etc..)?

Attached: 1565230602768.jpg (680x510, 64K)

Because dykes are awful about inserting themselves into cartoons

ok ko wasn't sudden
adventure time was outright malice toward finn
korra was a trainwreck

It's quick, it's easy and it's free.

The character was gay the whole time. But because of dogma they would squeeze in their sjw propoganda in on the last episode.

Show's already over. What are they gonna do, cancel it harder?

Many creators, typically egalitarian in their viewpoints, want to represent GSMs. (Gender Sexual Minorities) However, they still have to act within the corporate environment, which forbids long running homosexuality in order to sell the show in repressive foreign markets, and male homosexuality because of lingering resentment in the public sphere.

Lesbians are easier to add because even American homophobes find it less threatening.

tl;dr they were always intended to be gay, but to make the network the maximum advertisement money, them being outright gay only shows up in the only episode that won't endanger sponsorships: the last episode.

Because kids shows don't rely 100% on toy sales anymore, so you can do nearly whatever and the LGBTQ market is new, untapped, and incredibly gullible in the eyes of advertising.

As it turns out, companies letting queer creators make more shows for them to milk has nothing to do with any agenda other than making the networks more money.

To cuckold you specifically, op. Because you're a cuckold.

Also, gays exist

>ok ko
>suddenly
nigga you dumb they literally put a bi sticker on enid in multiple scenes and had this whole build up, and you still couldn't see shit.

Attached: .png (1360x934, 982K)

Carmen Sandiego is going to be gay.

adventure time wasn't even the showrunners idea. The storyboarder just put it in there because it was literally the only chance left to do so

I never implied it was Pendelton's.
Plus I don't think Ward would be one to psychologically and physically beat the shit out of his own creation.

>ok ko wasn't sudden
Where was Thunder Thigh's girlfriend for the entirety of the series?

In at least three other episodes that supplanted Enid's relationship with her.
It's a better deal than what Brandon and A.R.M.S got, one episode and being stuck as cameos

Pendleton isn't the showrunner I'm talking about, Muto is

Enid blushes over every hot girl that walks in front of her. You're a moron if you didn't pick up some major les/bi vibes from her.

Because lesbians are retarded

The lesbian kiss is harmless compared to what they did to Finn, which I'm assuming actually was Muto's doing.
I could be wrong though.

She literally called KO's mom a babe in the 4th episode.

>adventure time
>sudden
They were building up the relationship between PB and Marceline for like 7 years, dude.

>cancel it harder?
CN did that to RS precisely.
>cancel it
>no more reruns
>no more dvds
>barely anyone remembers it now

that and
Not to mention that she briefly lusted after that Kakashi rip-off while she was in college.

>building

that is way too fucking generous to how that was handled.

whole last seasons were a train wreck that took focus away from Finn

If you couldn't see that Marceline and Bubblegum were clearly a thing at some point you are a retard.

Honestly, I'm getting some vibes out of Paper Star, but my mind switches to Ivy for some reason.

Because they don't have the ovaries to do it from the get go.

For Korra specifically, it was basically a giant fuck you to the network.

I've never understood this nonsense about toy sales prohibiting LGBTQ+ pandering.

Magical girl anime is driven almost exclusively by merch sales and that shit has tons and tons of explicit and implied lesbians.

>RS
At least they didn't get Uncle Grandpa'd.

a microscopic %, yes
your point?

In Japan.

woke capitalism

How could Ivy be gay when she gets the cock from her brother? Julia is more the potential lesbian ship.

It's what the artists want for the character and they can't express it until the network no longer cares.

ok ko pulled the lesbian shit too?
because the animation industry is filled with angry lesbians who grew up watching disney and learned to hate men

What happened to Uncle Grandpa that didn't happen to Regular Show?
Aside from being cut short

Over compensation for years of no gay characters in cartoons.

Sans OK KO. That one was pretty obvious.

Attached: 1564125492310.jpg (235x223, 13K)

Ivy constantly fantasizes about going down on Carmen and you know it. And Carmen knows

This. And any foreshadowing has to be tame as hell blushing.

confirmation bias, probably.

Attached: back to tumblr.jpg (586x720, 82K)