Is he an incel?

Is he an incel?

Attached: 81rR+QBQTfL.jpg (1343x2045, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yiddishslangdictionary.com/word/326/macher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but Mysterio is.

Attached: RCO021_1468226569.jpg (2048x3153, 2.06M)

Considering Incel just means male virgin, no.

Charismatic and one of the richest men on the planet, he would be swimming in puss with the latter alone.

But Lex isn't a virgin, that's canon.

>BIG MACHA

Uhm... what?

He litterally cucked Perry White with his charm. He is a chad

No fucking clue. This is my only guess, user. yiddishslangdictionary.com/word/326/macher

so what are villains that are incels then?
Mad hatter comes to mind or maybe scarecrow.

Ruddy version of parasite was. The woman in the pic is someone he barely knew and had a crush on in middle school.

Attached: Superman-Adventures24-Parasite-Explosion.jpg (963x1519, 360K)

both and incel and a chad. actually, hes a very insecure chad. actually scratch that, hes a psycopath, psychopath usually transcend these notions of alpha and beta, displaying many alpha qualities, and also the insecurity and scewed mind of a beta

Nah, he's probably had lots of sex but he probably doesn't get much gratification from it.

He is an ugly manlet that suffers from little dick rage. He is similar to incels but he has money so he isn't virgin. But he is really attractive to incels, he is a power fantasy for the eternal looser that is deluded about his own intelligence

>Incel just means male virgin

no sanpai

He's a quintillionaire, he can fugg whenever he wishes. He's a volcel

>fugly
>manlet
>baldlet
>dicklet
Smallville and Loeb/Johns Lex really fucked up the mind of the average zoomer

Doctor Psycho and Riddler

>Lex is 6'2
>hurrrr manlet
Since this currently American hours, I'm going to assume none of you manlets (and I have visited your country, the negroes skewer your average higher than should be, because good lord you "white" Americans are laughably short) are even close to his height.

He is most likely eating some fat chocolate cake behind the scenes.

Attached: lex-luthor-amanda-waller-public-enemies-movie.jpg (500x290, 22K)

>DURRR IS LEX A INCEL????
Shut the fuck up, you corny ass bitch.

Does Luthor canonically like fatties, or is he just attracted to powerful women?

How can I become an incel again?
I've had sex with maybe a dozen women, but I want to go back to being an incel.
Is there an incel version of "born again virgin"?

Attached: pick-up-line-comic-1.png (1500x500, 69K)

Nope. Because no incel would steal 40 CAKES. Four tens of them. AND THAT'S TERRIBLE.

Not a lot of them since even your examples really don't give two shits about having sex. Superboy Prime is really the only example I can think of since everyone is either terrified of or despises him and even when people do approach him he's likely to just vaporize them in an autistic rage the second they don't meet his standards of perfection.

Isn't that the random one-off witch lady from the Dr. Fate episode?

No. Lex can have any woman he wants. From diner waitresses to his hot bodyguard/right hand woman that yearns to jump his bone. He just likes his his women like he likes his cakes. Chocolate and in their 40s.

Attached: C-bVhLSXkAAnLhX.jpg (799x1200, 204K)

You can't want to be an involuntary celibate and then somehow do it, because that'd be voluntary.

Agent 47?
Both yes and no simultaneously

rember that one time he got pissed cause daffy duck was shit posting about him?

Are you sure that Mad Hatter is a incel? He probably isn't a virgin, its just that his partner might not have been willing...or of legal age