Remember the good old days when teen male heroes were cool? What happened? Why are we stuck with...Steven...

Remember the good old days when teen male heroes were cool? What happened? Why are we stuck with...Steven. Steven would look so out of place if he was in a group with them. You know it.

Attached: remember the good old days.jpg (4000x2479, 985K)

>All zoomer shit
Give me Freakazoid anyday

Believe In Steven

Toxic masculinity is bad user.

Good old days? Generator rex, Ben 10 and Danny phantom. Lol. Those guys were wusses compared to the justice league.

Yup. Now they are all gay and bi.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190910_151145734.jpg (1920x2400, 1.6M)

>Teen Titans
Gross

I blame women, jews and Donald Trump

Marco?

Gay.

Not really. Dude ended up licking nasty bug pussy.

I blame Jews, Nazis, Scientology, and the vegan agenda.

none of those shows were good.

Attached: ella2.png (159x106, 24K)

God I wish that were me

You well know you were a Steven growing up.

They were great compared to the writing on Steven Universe.

Pussy is pussy.

Cartoons suck.

>Hartman
>Better than anyone
No

Season 2 of Danny Phantom is objectively good. It went to shit in season 3 mostly but still had a better special (Ultimate enemy) than change your mind .

terry isn't cool he is schway

Get those twinks out of my sight.

Attached: 52B2AB9C-00F1-460E-BD02-3468678C00D0.jpg (1334x750, 122K)

>>>/tumblr/

didn't we have this thread yesterday its even the same picture you just replaced original Ben with omniverse Ben

Eh, never understood the love for Ultimate Enemy, bit cliche

user all these guys are lame as fuck and mostly retarded, like seriously how many times did each one of these characters have to relearn Spiderman's core lesson over and over again

or do you think being a selfish dumb fuck is cool?

I'll stand by OG Ben 10

Maybe Max Steel? I never watched his show.

Max Steel was only around for 2 seasons and stayed consistently good for both.

literally who?

So all of them were teenagers? Also these shows did have some cool as fuck villains, especially Danny

I am glad we're mostly past the Spiderman-esque "I have super powers but it's a secret and I have to balance my hero life with my school life" shit that was in every show.

Kill yourself seething Zimfag

I mean Freakzoid was literally half virgin, half chad

Were they really? A lot of them ended up becoming jokes like Vlad or Vilgax, didn’t the Dark Dragon ended up getting wrecked by the Tooth Fairy?

and cool villains are related to all the heroes being boring Peter Parkers how exactly?

how about you stick to your argument instead of jumping to entirely different point when someone explains why your original point is wrong

Props to Rex and Ben for avoiding that shit for the most part actually.

I get the impression you're the only one seething here

Time to cancel feminism!

Rex did, but Ben did a ton of the whole using his power irresponsibly and having to learn why that was a bad thing over and over again

I said the reason they acted the way they did was because that's really how a teenager would act.Peter Parker learned his lesson so fast is because his only father figure was killed directly by him. As far as i know, none of these characters got their own dads killed.
I mentioned the villians because I wanted to have fun discussing them, you grumpy fuck

Zimfags and TRAFONfags are the only one who hates on Based Hartman

Yeah but it was evened out by him not doing the school thing at all in most of the seasons.

Yes...because the phase of the hero wearing dresses and singing and breaking gender norms is so great and progressive. Kids definitely who gives a fuck about being! Screw that!

Attached: progressive.png (351x521, 131K)

So did Butch preach about God before or after you sucked him?

>mostly retarded,
> Rex
> retarded
Rex was a legit math prodigy and maybe the smartest guy in that image.

its funny how trans people I know seeth at crossdressing jokes for mocking trans and right wingers also seeth at cross dressing for disrupting gender norms

like fucking Shakespeare made crossdressing jokes, its literal basic humor found pretty much everywhere but somehow both extremists on opposite sides find it offensive now

Yeah, gets a little old if you’re not really into Spider-Man.

Danny also did that. Forget if he actually sang though, it might have been Mary had a little lamb.

Those guys were cool to begin with, Steven gradually became cool.

Of course, now that he's matured the same people who complained about Steven being 'too soft' are complaining that he's 'too harsh'.

Yeah I like how Steven grew up, I couldn’t ever get that from these guys.

I don't think he ever had a singing episode, but he did have a rhyming episode

also slightly different, I think Danny accidentally ended up in girls cloths, Steven wore them as part of an act, although it wasn't exactly something he had planned to do

Oh yeah!
We all miss the same cocky, jerk, egoistical characters that only have to fix the mistakes they did to themselves!
Not actual characters and actual emotions!
I just want generic Cool McCool going "yo yo yo zomg! Fart! cool bro! Brotastic!"

>good old days
Five or six years ago?

>Not actual characters and actual emotions
Like who?

user Danny Phantom is 15 years old

And Randy, OV Ben and Rex are 5-7 years old.

Yeah feels like only a couple years ago but I know better in my mind.

>Like who?
Steven Universe and Lincoln Loud.
They have more character than being coolfags.
It's not that much....but thinking at Randy Cunningham and Ben 10 is baby steps at least

>Loud House
Ew

Kind of weird that in such a short amount of time the ideal male archetype of cartoons are characters like pic related.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (330x446, 27K)

How any of the characters posted don't have "real emotions"? You are saying that based on what?

yeah because real men aren't insecure

Attached: 1492906503260.png (888x1493, 232K)

remember how deep the relationship between Sam and Danny was?

This

Attached: C0AE4503-2D68-4F77-B266-C00E5F5EAE0E.jpg (1500x862, 552K)

Because of basedboys

Wasn’t she kind of a dick?

What a beautiful twink

This, real men are girly sissies!

And?

Danny's a retard and a faggot, Ben's a retarded faggot, Rex is okay, Jake is a disgusting scaly Rice Wigger, and nobody watched Max Steel or Randy Cunningham. Steven's terrible but so are more than half the guys you picked.

honestly I just remember Butch being bad at writing females in general

like I couldn't name a single good female character in any of his shows with a decent personality, granted most of them are total side characters

and just to be clear before someone yells at me about how great Vicky is, I'm talking about personalities not how much you wanna bone them

None of them earned their powers

t.nerd

> Needs to fuck his dad to be cool
I mean sure...whatever.

What's wrong with Jazz or Kitty, early seasons of Wanda, or Valerie?

That their only character is what a generic kid act according to someone that knows kids just by memes and by youtube videos of FRED.
Get it? The "Cool! Bro!! Lolmao!" and everything "Dude That's My Ghost" was

Waifus, Waifus

They are teenagers user, acting like teenagers. Not kids.

I don't mind Steven and his more passive approach to things but what I hate is that the show wants you to believe every single conflict can be resolved if you just talk-no-jutsu it out. Not all evil is "misunderstood".

Envy is such an ugly look on you.

>They are teenagers user, acting like teenagers. Not kids.
Oh sorry!
That their only character is what a generic teenagers act according to someone that knows teenagers just by memes and by youtube videos of FRED.
Get it? The "Cool! Bro!! Lolmao!" and everything "Dude That's My Ghost" was

OP, have you tried the Dragon Prince? The main character is basically one of these 6 guys, and you don't seem to mind CG.

It became more efficient to sell cartoons to cartoons to teenage girls and guys who have Waifus.

Meh, I try not take it too seriously, it’s a nice show, but I wouldn’t worry about people applying cartoons in real life.

I never found Val interesting, Early seasons Wanda was fine but she wasn't an interesting person, her and Cosmo were both just crazy early on, then she got worse later as they made Wanda more straight man and Cosmo more nutty but took it to the point that it was awful

Jazz, this is the classic example of the character that makes no sense if you think about it, any ever realize that she clearly has no life, no friends and nothing to do outside of her little brother? I can't stand this shit because she basically doesn't have her own life she is just a piece of Danny's life

Kitty, who?

Sam was definitely a dick. She basically bossed around Tucker and Danny because they were too beta to tell her to piss off but the absolute worst moment for her is during the finale where she gives Danny shit for having the nerve to want to stay normal and without powers because she feels he should morally be obligated to have a super hero life he doesn't want and he somehow buys into her BS.

Jake always tried too hard.

Youre better off watching Shounen anime

All of them have their own issues that they needed to overcome, responsibilities, desires and interactions.

I don't know why you hate action shows so much. You look childish.

Attached: Come+to+think+of+it+a+noose+would+_a6ba5a23ed3269994070e7305232d6bb.png (275x200, 22K)

The best talk-no-jutsu is the kind where the MC also beats up the bad guy so you don't feel like they're letting them scot free.

Any recommendations for currently airing ones?

Steven is supposed to be a subversion of traditional masculinity whatever that means because white men acted like sissies back in the 2000s compared to white men in the 90s and 80s.

Yeah he’s a magical girl/shonen kinda deal

The hell did Steven do to earn his powers. Will being born the product of a gem and human.

Literally all those shows were bad

He had to change and grow in order for his powers to get as strong as they are now.

Shonen protags act thousands of times more masculine than modern japs though.

The action was bad

Because these are boring as shit.
Randy is just a jerk, and the more we know about the ninja we're more sure he isn't worthy.
Ben 10 is just a cocky kid that never learn even after he almost killed his own family.
Jack Long is just the stereotype of Ben 10 but with double annoyance
Danny have the same problem of Jake, but with secret identity arrogance that Randy's suffer from.
Generator Rex was...... surprisingly good. But just because he was supposed to be a ripoff of Ben10 and at the last time they decided to fix what was wrong with Ben.
Max Steel...is just bad and I don't know how you can enjoy it

>Showing that Ninja loser and the second worst version of Ben.

I mean you have a point but still seriously.

Is there a 2D Guy who fits better than Max Steel? This is just bugging me.

Out of all the possible characters you go with one of the most proactive and positive male characters of the 2010's as a bad example of a rolemodel? The fuck, man.

Attached: steven-universe-movie-steven-shield-fight-mode.png (2210x1320, 1.67M)

Serious Steven

American dragon and Danny phantom were on the cusp of late millennial and early zoomer

The dress makes sense now.

Attached: dress makes sense.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Butch Hartman barely did anything on the two seasons of Danny Phantom considered good. He was asked to pitch a show, came up with the idea of a teen superhero with ghost powers, and then Steve Marmel came up with everything people actually liked about it. Butch Hartman is the creator of Danny Phantom in name only

Did Hartman ever did soemthing?

t. loser with no taste.

The TV Movies?

actually 9 user, those cartoon are already someone childhood, that how old you're getting

>The TV Movies?
Sad...

Right?

Ben did it first and better.

feminist just ruin everything.
they hate men so much they don`t even allow boys to have good role models anymore.
just idiots and losers

Not really. Five Year Timeskip didn’t show him grow from a kid to the teen he became, we never did find out why he gave up the Omnitrix in the first place.

so you're saying Steven is unique enough to stand out from a pack of generic action stars

Danny was cool and didn't realize it.

Ben was so cool but arrogant, he got everyone into unnecessary trouble because of his ego. I could excuse 10 year old Ben for this but 15 year old Ben should've known better.

Rex is based.

Jake Long somehow managed to be cool and cringy at the same time.

Randy wanted to be cool, but came off as a clown. This is based on what little I watched of his show.

Max Steel felt like a boring guy who writers wanted the fans to think was cool.

I can't really judge Steven since his series hasn't finished but he'll probably be cool by the end of the series. The writers handled his development well, so far.

I liked him in the movie

I'm 12 years old. TECHNICALLY a teen.

Attached: dipper pines.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Get that piece of garbage out of here.

Movie Steven was great.I see people bashing him for being harsh on Spinel, but he was 100% justified.

When's the last time anyone went to rewatch Danny Phantom. That show has aged terribly with it's obnoxious music, lame dialogue, and boring main characters.
And this is coming from someone who watched every episode when it came out.

Attached: coco2.png (301x308, 222K)

Polo

>Steven would look so out of place if he was in a group with them. You know it.
Yeah, Steven doesn't act like an immature dickhead, is a actually a good person on his own, doesn't cause most of his own problems like they did and got to achieve intergalactic peace.

The only ones who were immature and caused their own problems were Ben, Randy and Jake to a lesser extent.

>Why are we stuck with...Steven.

Yeah why are we stuck with a understanding nice guy, who dismantled an empire without needing to punch anyone?
I'm failing to see the problem here, a lot of these guys were assholes who constantly needed to learn not be arrogant, to trust others, that they're not all that.
I mean I like most of them but come on.

Danny did that a lot too.
I forget about Rex and I never saw Max Steel.

Danny's problems were caused by his own stupidity or the stupidity of everyone else around him.

Rex was a loose cannon but he did his job and rarely caused his own problems.

From what little I saw of Max Steel, he didn't cause his own problems. He was kind of boring. Didn't have much of an edge or rebellious streak.

>were caused by his own stupidity
So caused by himself.

Didn't Danny and Ben bitch about their lives constantly, especially the superhero aspect?

Everyone in OP’s image did except for Rex and maybe Max

>remember the good old days
Almost every one of those shows was garbage.

>Kids definitely who gives a fuck about being! Screw that!
You can't just use Google Translate, Ivan, you actually have to learn English if you want to get paid.

Yech! Except Danny, those guys suck. Even Kid Ben was better. You want to see cool teen heroes, better put on Power Rangers.

50% himself, 50% everybody else's stupidity. Unlike Ben who caused 90% of his problems by being dumb.

What bothered me the most about Ben was that he never really matured when he got older.

Omniverse was basically the writers admitting that Ben was a manchild and needed to be reigned in, which was why Rook got partnered with him.

Most of Danny's bitching was about his school and homelife. He did complain about being a hero sometimes, but it wasn't his main complaint.

Ben only bitched about being a superhero when his family and friends called out his stupidity.

Randy bitched about his life, but it was petty shit. He enjoyed his life, was wildly popular, had fun heroing, and he was mostly oblivious to his personal flaws.

Friendly reminder that Danny could solo the League.

DCAU one? Probably.

>Unlike Ben who caused 90% of his problems by being dumb.
I don't remember it happening very often, apart from the early show. Do you got examples on Omniverse?

Probably that trial where he causes himself to lose the case over not being able to lie about a smoothie flavor

Jake didn't really start complaining until he learned his love interest was actually his enemy,
which is a perfectly legitimate reason to complain.

Rex complained about the shady stunts his boss and the organization would do, but loved being a hero.

Randy's life outside of being a ninja sucked and he complained a lot about it. Being a hero was the only thing he was good at(and that's debatable).

Max was really bland. I don't think he had much of a personality.
Omniverse actually had a slightly less reckless Ben mostly because of Rook's influence.

>Randy's life outside of being a ninja sucked and he complained a lot about it
Fucking what? He could have had almost any girl in school and most people liked or at least tolerated him despite him hanging out with one of the most obnoxious shitbags around and his band was super popular.

That's kinda the point.
All those guys are cool, but they're pretty similar.
Steven is different, in both body type and personality. And he has support type powers despite being the protagonist. Steven Universe tried to give us something we didn't have already, and whether or not you like what we ended up with, it gave us that.

Attached: stevn unuvs.gif (356x200, 175K)

they were skinny smug fags rather than big muscly chads like 80s action heroes, the bar for cartoon protags is much higher OP.

To be fair, he was 10.
Teenage Ben was pretty much over all that.

Intelligence does not equal wisdom

>Randy wanted to be cool, but came off as a clown. This is based on what little I watched of his show.
He was retard in earlier episodes but in almost every episode he learns a lesson and his character actually develops. He's pretty cool

To be fair, if my friend got superpowers and decided to get rid of them, I'd be so fucking pissed I might never talk to them again.

So she gave him the great power, great responsibility speech?

Well yeah, they're the men they wish they could be, but cant feasibly pull off in the modern world.

That’s kind of messed up

>Shame about that airliner that crashed. Too bad you gave up your powers, huh?
Although in Danny's case he could have simply disclosed how he got his powers and gave that tech to law enforcement.

Superpowers are all I've ever wanted. People who have them and don't want them are my biggest pet peeve in fiction.
It's another story if their powers have uncontrollable drawbacks like Rogue or Quicksilver, but in a case like Danny's where he can literally just turn them off and on, Sam was right.
You know what Uncle Ben says.

“Ow! I got shot!”?

The way that you guys talk seems like you believe that the "ideal" male protagonist for an action show is some humble boring boy scout without flaws who never complains and always take the most logical path.

The character who comes the closest to that is Max and he was boring.

A 'humble boy scout' can be an interesting character but that depends on the skills of the writer and the setting. The problem with Max Steel was that everyone in that show was boring.

What I hated about Randy was the fact that he never showed to be worthy of the powers.
The book sayed he was pure of heart, but where?
He uses his powers for selfish reasons or for making hif fat-fuck-boy Howard happy.
They wanted him to be worthy for the plot, not because he was

Maybe the book considered Randy to be pure because he put up with Howard's stupidity.

Was there ever an episode where Randy called out Howard for his jerk ways?

There isn't a single quality show in that entire line up.

Probably but things never changed in the long run

Yeah, and it was none of these guys. Rex can stay though.

>bara faggot's wet dream
fuck outta here

Generator Rex was decent. Loved the EVOs

>Beck from tron uprising should be on this list
I miss him

>Good old days
>Danny phantom, NuBen10, Jake Long, Generator Rex, etc etc
Either I'm too fucking old or you're too fucking young.

Attached: 1457727275641.png (512x384, 123K)

Lance from SBT?

>who dismantled an empire without needing to punch anyone

Because he had plot on his side and his enemies turned out to have the depth of Carebear villains? He literally disarmed his opposition by just crying, it's such a self-indulgent liberal fantasy that it's childish when you think about it.

Put Steven up against any of the opponents the teenage heroes OP posted faced and he'd just punk out and get everyone killed while crying and begging them to stop.

Lance (Symbiotic Titan), Keith (Voltron), and Adam (Hollow) aren't egotistical zoingy jerks. You're just stereotyping them a ton.

Eh, current Steven tanked an explosion that wrecked Beach City with just his bubble. He’s already probably stronger than Jake at this point.

It's not about powers, it's about attitude.
Yes there are villains who deserve redemption.

But you cannot even begin to contemplate that before you beat their shit a little sundays, and having some passive 'Woke'-aura that brainwashes others into being your friend and agreeing with you automatically is just stupidly absurd, especially to the extent Steven does.

Current Steven does, he’s kinda grown up. Shockingly a little cold towards Spinel but he was dealing with the end of the world. In their fight, he just let her tire herself out. I can’t comment on Randy or Max’s rogues gallery due to never checking out their series but I imagine he could endure some blows from the others, and I think he’s sort of grown enough to get that some people are beyond his touch.

Spinel is the only acceptable antag because she's literal innocent child with distorted underdeveloped emotions.

I'm talking about the Diamonds giving up their entire empire overnight and going from "We colonize your planet and destroy life like insects" invaders to a trio of giggly aunts who only care about Steven.

It'd be no different if you gave Danny or Max a 'friendship ray-gun' and they shot at their opponents to make them nicer people and devoted to them like bffsies.

Doesn’t Ben end up pretty tight with the Highbreed later after doing that DNA thing to cure their infertility from incest and making them give up genocide?

Ben is quite possibly the most immature person there, with only Jake coming in close. Maybe if you're comparing him to early Steven, then yeah he's going to look better. But current Steven is far more mature than even Ben by the time of OV.

Never knew that I would live to see Yea Forums turn against action cartoons and straight male protagonists who aren't effeminate.

Attached: 1551354264541.gif (340x340, 137K)

Based

Its hilarious seeing these dumbasses pretend Jake Long was a great character just to shit on Steven when he was just as hated back then.

I’m pretty sure none of these people even watched his show or Randy’s. I know for a fact a lot of them didn’t watch Max’s.

It's not "action cartoons"
It's that those shows are all pretty mediocre & clearly inferior to predecessors like Justice League or B:TAS.

This.
All of them are shitty heroes.
Only an autistic manchild would think otherwise.

Based

Nah

Right? It’s comparing two different types of turd.

Did you just includ fucking Randy Cunningham?

I don’t think Danny Phantom had a singing episode, but they did have a rhyming one. I remember because the ultimate punchline was that nothing rhymes with orange.

I rewatch it all the time, bare minimum at least once a year for the last 15 years

Stiil better than fag universe.

At this point I believe Steven Universe is just gay propaganda. I mean the show was created by Sucrose. Look at her and tell me she isn't a preaching SJW?

>wearing a dress to save your friend's ass is bad
He's more of a chad in this dress than any one from the OP's image

I think all the little Stevens were taught not to be little racists...and were then shown the reality of the world.

Fire Force is fun.

If it was SJW propaganda it would be promoting violence rather than advising against it.

He does. I have no idea what that guy is talking about.

You gay, son? That's the best part

Attached: 946cfb27194044e132c6993f061ab9ee.jpg (800x1164, 989K)

Cop Craft isn't actually proper Shounen but it's pretty fucking good. War vet cop and an elf with a sword, together they fight terrorists and organized crime. And occasionally Vampires.

Randy Cunningham and Ben 10: Omniverse were awesome

This does raise a valid question.

How many cartoons (not anime or adult cartoons) with male human protagonists do we have at the moment? And how many upcoming cartoons do have one?

Bonus points if they are white.

Shows that were canceled or are confirmed to be ending soon do not count.

(and before you bring this up, yes, Rex and Jake wre never white, and Jake was technically only half human)

what show is the 3rd guy form?

sorry meant 3d not 3rd.

This

A literal robot. Might as well read a checklist of qualities no sensible character would ever exhibit in an entertaining story.

I beg to differ
(I know it's anime, but it works to make a point)

Attached: 178280174-352-k795728.jpg (352x550, 50K)

Ben 10: Omniverse, and Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja were kino

The funny thing about people saying that steven whines too much is that they never say what hes whining about. Its usually cause the gems wont tell him what he wants to know, he then decides to be proactive and find out for himself, any other time its somthing a typical child would complain about.

See

Max Steel. A pretty good show. It got no hype because it had no waifus. The mom was hot though.

Attached: max steel.png (495x1024, 402K)

Man working on that show must have been a blast. Loved those designs.

literally everyone in that pictures is a fucking piece of shit tool that needs to get punch hard in their face.

modern shonen is in a worse state. Black clover and My hero academia are crap and the trend is growing.

>Maybe the book considered Randy to be pure because he put up with Howard's stupidity.
Yes he did sometimes.
But because the show was like it was we were supposed to root for Howard even if he was in the wrong.
Randy was in the same level of Howard in term of jerkyness, but Howard was just the asshole. The one that we were supposed to think was in the right for wanting to monopolize the life of his ninja friend.
Randy wasn't pure, he was just someone that never learnt how not being a jerk despite his fuckboy being a jerk to him.
There was even an episode that showed Randy to be pure?

was it able to finish it's story or did it get cancelled before that?

This but unironically

Ain't got shit on mah boi, Quasi

Went to the Quackadero and everything, yo.

Attached: Quasi.jpg (140x200, 24K)

And these are good because they aren't like OP picture

>i am transitioning this year :)
>why yes Steven is my rolemodel how did you knew it?

You're imply there is something wrong with transitioning when there isn't

I just don't like the art style. Ugly.

Never seen a full episode so I have no idea if the writing is shit or not.

the whole point of danny phantom is that he's supposed to be a dork

No, these shows suck so much that SU is kino compared to them

That's pretty much true of all boy characters.
Charlie Brown started it.

Hell, it seems Dennis the Menace was the last chad.

Ben 10 > danny phantom = generator rex > a American dragon > shit > max steel > ninja Danny phantom

Attached: source.gif (800x800, 576K)

It got a series of television movies so yeah it finished on it's own. It did about 2 seasons in total.

>the good old days
The Steven Universe fans are bad enough. I don't need to be reminded of the remedial shit that was actually marketed to me and people in my age group.

Where is Catnoir?

Attached: forgetting someone.jpg (920x953, 236K)

Too current

>It got no hype because it had no waifus.
It's a shame because the designs were generic but also good and got ripped off by fortnite.

Attached: good designs.jpg (3264x3264, 1.41M)

>danny phantom = generator rex
Nah rex was based but danny went to shit.

I was about to ask how you rip off something generic, but then I got to the end of your post.

that's great but when will we get a cartoon about a teen hero who murders fascists?

>How many cartoons (not anime or adult cartoons) with male human protagonists do we have at the moment? And how many upcoming cartoons do have one? Bonus points if they are white.
too many.

If Steven fought any of these guys villains I see him dying 9 out 10 times (maybe not randy's but still). While if the others were forced to fight Spinel and the gem empire they would most likely be OK,.kind of puts his heroics into perspective.

Movie Steven’s pretty tough actually, since his bubble took on a blast that destroyed a town, I’d put him above Randy and Jake tbqh.

Fuck than lame as shit motto. It sounds stupid and uninspired.

>Fuck than lame as shit motto. It sounds stupid and uninspired.
Just because your motto is shit it doesn't mean every other is shit

Mottos are hardly ever cool
>Going Ghost!
>It’s Hero Time!
>Dragon Up!
>Going Turbo’
>It’s Ninja Time!
I liked Rex’s catchphrase though
>Thrill me.

FUCK BATMAN

fujoshit out

Absolutely not tumblrite

based post user let me upvote you so everyone knows how awesome you are :^)

Who cares as long as its good? A shit mentality like that is one of the first pitfalls of why shows you like aren't reaching Adventure Time levels of hype

You can't hide what's inside

> It's OK chop off some kids's privates and pump him full of hormones and fuck up his life you bigot!!
People that think like you deserve the hottest place in hell.

>his bubble took on a blast that destroyed a town
>his bubble
Cockbending Christ, who the cunt said this brat would be a good main character for an action cartoon?

Fucker, she’s gotta have fucking edema for legs that flabby. Either that, or those leggings are gonna amputate her legs.

It’s more of a forcefield, Steven’s entire arsenal is meant more for a tank.

>It’s more of a forcefield
Fucking and?

What’s wrong with forcefields?

> I'll stand by OG Ben 10
Omniverse was a loveletter to the franchise. They rebooted because they knew it could not have gotten better than that.

Original Ben 10 was good, but for whatever reason, they wanted to write him like he was 10 years old for the entirety of his franchise.
In the original he was supposed to get so serious by the time he was 20 he would turn Vilgax into calamari. But I guess they have to make him jump dimensions to learn a lesson every time he's a cocky little shit.

Is being addicted to smoothies and chili fries humanizing? I just think it's retarded.

Nothing this user has shit taste.

I don’t like smoothies and I prefer cheese fries above anything. But yeah.

>Teen Titans
god how did people ever like that shitty artstyle

Randy was cool as shit. He had a girl literal worship the ground he walked on.

He's the titular character of action cartoon (keyword: action) and his main powers are going fetal-position inside of the bubble his dad probably raised him in and kissing people to make them all better. It's just a step or two above making him Heart from Captain Planet. There's a reason why 2000's action cartoons were dominated by fit, brash teenage boys with a cocky grin and not chubby future Vox writers.

Look at this asshole. Dissing on Ma-Ti.

These are men made by straight white and black men and women Steven universe was made by an sjw who was pandered to by Cartoon Network because of diversity hiring

>He's the titular character of action cartoon
I mean Steven Universe was more of a comedy than an action cartoon. He crossed over with Uncle Grandpa for fucks sake. The problem is that they uped the drama factor o make it more serious at times which gave people the illusion of being an action show plus the references to anime did not help either.

Fuck off with your male fantasy toxic masculinity you nazi

Reminder that these assholes couldn’t figure out that playing video games wasn't as important than saving someone’s life. Steven’s more of a hero than these guys ever were.

Oh, ex-fucking-cuse me, then. I somehow mistook a series featuring alien monsters, galactic empires and multiple action scenes for an action cartoon.

>Reminder that these assholes couldn’t figure out that playing video games wasn't as important than saving someone’s life. Steven’s more of a hero than these guys ever were.
You mean Randy Cunningham whole character?

You’re excused .

>Reminder that these assholes couldn’t figure out that playing video games wasn't as important than saving someone’s life. Steven’s more of a hero than these guys ever were.
How do you keep your sanity, user?

Jokes on you, I find those heroes to all be so incredibly boring. They weren't simply male, they were all the same generic reckless boyish blend-into-the-woodwork that have no personality beyond "being a young hero."

Fuck the Saturday Morning Action Cartoon protags. They're so engineered to be inoffensive and relate-able that they offend and I doubt anyone has ever related to them.

Yeah, they played games. They could also kick thirty-one flavors of ass. All Steven has is some unexplained magical ability to make everyone in-universe not want to kill him after spending fuck knows how long traveling space to do just that.

the 57(or was it 58) iteration of "that was not REAL communism guiz, this time we will totally do it correctly for realsies" happened

>I mean Steven Universe was more of a comedy than an action cartoon.
bullshit this bitch would not exist if is was a comedy show. It's a action show.

Attached: EminentDangerousGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif (580x327, 3.91M)

Best Girl

>Yeah, they played games. They could also kick thirty-one flavors of ass. All Steven has is some unexplained magical ability to make everyone in-universe not want to kill him after spending fuck knows how long traveling space to do just that.
that.....it's hsi power.....it's explained that Pink was like this. She had the power of making others feel empathy.
Something these action McCool characters couldn't do. But at least it's cool for you 13 years old zoomers that love characters that just punch and nothing else.
Steven has more substance and superiority because at least there was a character that wasn't a cardboard "cool bro bro! lolmao zomg!".
Or at least it's what the

>it's explained that Pink was like this. She had the power of making others feel empathy.
I somehow felt better thinking it was unexplained.

>But at least it's cool for you 13 years old zoomers that love characters that just punch and nothing else.
I actually don't like any of the cartoons in the OP image, I'm just saying they at least had the basics of an action cartoon down pat and didn't try to make PG Evangelion.

>Or at least it's what the
What, the dementia meds you were prescribed at 33 wear off?

Did that Stretch Armstrong cartoon end or is it still going? The protag's a straight, white male in there, though his friends are Black and Asian, respectively.

>Thrill me.
I think Rex used this like twice and it was the first episode and last one.

Based

> has no fancy powers.
> still fights evil shit like the others.
Dipper's in his own tier.

Yeah, the shit tier.

You realize this was never a group right?
There is no group to which anyone can look out of place.

>I somehow felt better thinking it was unexplained.
Because you can't (and don't want) to realize it's a nice explanation and it has logic in his reality

>I actually don't like any of the cartoons in the OP image, I'm just saying they at least had the basics of an action cartoon down pat and didn't try to make PG Evangelion.
Here is what I am saying. You only like action without substance. You just want punches, kicking ass and nothing else. It's because people like you that we had the machoism in 90's with Swat Kats, Mighty Ducks, Street Sharks. Because you want just action.
>What, the dementia meds you were prescribed at 33 wear off?
Oh sorry, I meant it's what the audience score says! (my phone glitches because it's stupid)

> Remember the good old days
No enlighten us old man.

Attached: no enlighten us.png (380x349, 77K)

I related to them because I'm not a fat sjw

>How many cartoons (not anime or adult cartoons) with male human protagonists do we have at the moment?
I want to say just big hero six but that show is about the team. Milo Murphy got fucked over hard by the network and Lincoln Loud is not an action show. They are all gone.

Attached: the only one.jpg (3000x1665, 424K)

Ok what are they if you are so sure?

OP is autistic please be patient with him.

>Because you can't (and don't want) to realize it's a nice explanation and it has logic in his reality
It also makes anything resembling tension in the show impossible. To recap, the titular character of this action series has the powers of being quarantined, mommy kisses and "pwetty pwease don't huwt me" magic. That's all well and good for a fantasy series where a group of eighth-graders discover they're a band of RPG-style heroes and he's the healer/protector of the group, not so compelling when he's the guy you're supposed to focus on and everything is guaranteed to work out in the end.

>You only like action without substance. You just want punches, kicking ass and nothing else
If any of that was true, what's stopping me from playing Just Cause for the rest of my days?

>It's because [of] people like you that we had the machoism[sic] in 90's with Swat Kats, Mighty Ducks, Street Sharks
And people like you are the reason every new cartoon looks like a Nick Jr. show made by the crew of Adventure Time, so fair's fair.

Maybe Craig of the Creek?

Steven Universe isn't an action cartoon it's a slice of life show from the perspective of an anime protagonist.

OKEY, ITS TIME TO POST THE REAL MAX STEEL.

Attached: max steel.jpg (1024x640, 35K)

Based.

>it's a slice of life show from the perspective of an anime protagonist
What creamsicle bullshit is that?

Everything on Nickelodeon

It’s more like a fusion of shonen/magical girl/slice of life.

>Ignoring The Tick

I haven't heard anything else about it and it's been a year. I'm pretty sure it's dead.

The show almost always focuses on Hiro and a bit on Fred. It has the same problem as Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, where it only focuses on the lead and leaves the rest of the cast underdeveloped. The only difference is that BH6 has much better writing.

Thank fuck none of that means a thing to me.

Max Steel might be the only case where the reboot is better than the original in every way.

Still better than SU

I found both versions of Max Steel to be boring.

>It also makes anything resembling tension in the show impossible. To recap, the titular character of this action series has the powers of being quarantined, mommy kisses and "pwetty pwease don't huwt me" magic. That's all well and good for a fantasy series where a group of eighth-graders discover they're a band of RPG-style heroes and he's the healer/protector of the group, not so compelling when he's the guy you're supposed to focus on and everything is guaranteed to work out in the end.
No, Steven is in constant danger. Think how Jasper almost killed him, when the Diamond droids were about to kill him.
What's great about his powers is that he is just a mere mortal, he could just be killed. If he lives is because some gems think he is too weak to be a danger.
And that's his strenght. It's not the punches, it's not the lasers, it's not the powers. It's just the words.
These Cool McCool characters use just the strenght, never the words.

>If any of that was true, what's stopping me from playing Just Cause for the rest of my days?
Nothing, you don't expect that game to be something else. In that game you only do action stuff.
While cartoons are supposed to make us feel something, to make us think. Or at least it is now that we begin to think at the children.

>And people like you are the reason every new cartoon looks like a Nick Jr. show made by the crew of Adventure Time, so fair's fair.
Fair?
we had machoism in cartoons by the 70's, with Johnn Quest and every action anime, to the 2010
So it will be fair when 4 generations of kids will grow up with something that's not action packed machoism.
And what is worse is that there are still macho cartoons. So now it's barely acceptable

That's probably too, but I can never get into the new one since it's missing the espionage angle the old series had, even if it is the weaker show. I just don't care about the huge focus on super powers and aliens that much.

>Still better than SU
that cartoons were so bad that makes SU watchable

t.fags

>Danny could solo the League
and Ben and Rex. That's not a high achievement.

True but at this point, Steven’s using both. He was only able to calm down Spinel because he was stronger than her and she couldn’t hurt him.

>True but at this point, Steven’s using both. He was only able to calm down Spinel because he was stronger than her and she couldn’t hurt him.
That's logic.
Your powers can't work to someone whose powers overpower yours

Because the execs at Disney and Nickelodeon want to market towards girls too. Shows aren't nearly as masculine as they used to be. Sometimes thats okay, having a strong female character in a show that caters towards boys, like Katara from Avatar, actually makes the show better. But that's also a show for older children and teens. Tons of kids shows nowadays are either girl-centric or cater to both, so there's a lack of "cool" make action characters that are memorable.

Personally I feel it’s a non-issue. Comics, anime, live action television and movies, video games, kids can just focus their attention elsewhere besides cartoons if they’re looking for tough male heroes.

It gets old even if you're into Spider-Man because it's almost always done worse, sometimes even when it's an actual Spider-Man cartoon.

>Yes...because the phase of the hero wearing dresses and singing and breaking gender norms is so great and progressive. Kids definitely who gives a fuck about being! Screw that!
Look, Steven is proud to wear that.
I bet if some of yours macho men did that you would just piss you off for the awkwardness.
Steven is more brave than all of you

I think part of the reason anime is growing so much, aside from much better distribution, is that shonens and isekai fits the masculine fantasy for young boys that has become increasingly more rare.

We had boy oritented tv shows and cartoons for too much.
70 years of toxic masculinity.
The minimal is more gender neautral oriented shows

Yeah but can you really preach a message about not using violence and talking things out when the only reason the main character is able to do any of these things is because they’re stronger than anybody?

I know you're bating, but male-oriented shows were so prevalent because they sold merchandise so well. Girls didn't need shows, they just needed barbies. Boys liked getting toys based on shows and comics.

>I know you're bating, but male-oriented shows were so prevalent because they sold merchandise so well. Girls didn't need shows, they just needed barbies. Boys liked getting toys based on shows and comics.
Well the new shows proved it was an hoax.
Girls like what they like

Its a shame that people didn't watch Max Steel. It was fucking awesome. Each episode felt epic. You wouldn't get a show like that today.

Nah, boys just moved onto video games.

Seriously, I babysit my little cousins and they care more about vidya and gaming hardware than cartoons.

Steven isn't stronger than everyone. He gets his ass beat everytime the fight gets physical, he just talks down everyone.

Current him is. He basically just let Spinel throw a tantrum.

>Yeah but can you really preach a message about not using violence and talking things out when the only reason the main character is able to do any of these things is because they’re stronger than anybody?
Why not?
It's literally what superheroes have always been.
Criminal does a bad thing.
Superhero arrive.
Superhero is stronger than criminal.
Criminal realize Superhero will kill him.
Superhero doesn't, because he has to powers to change the people with words and not with stenght.
Steven is an hero.
He is stronger than everyone else.
And the fact he uses his superiority to help others is the best thing ever

>Nah, boys just moved onto video games.
>Seriously, I babysit my little cousins and they care more about vidya and gaming hardware than cartoons.
Well my sister love Steven Universe and Justice League and Wynx Club.
She has tastes because girls are not a monolith.
My little cousing love watching MLP (he is little, he is watching the new seasons and he likes them) and love Star Vs Force Of Evil.
And when I was little I loved Powerpuff Girls and She-Ra (that was aimed for girls as well)

>t. hasn't seen S5/the movie
Steven is currently the strongest thing in the setting.

Yeah but it’s usually hamfisted when they directly advocate against violence. Like in that one Superman comic and the British guy.

He would have beat and bubbled her if he was stronger in the first round. She styled on his ass and the gems and let herself get reversed.

She got the drop with something that weakened him. Then he remembered Change and basically let her tire herself out while he sang.

Topaz and the Diamonds beat him whenever the fight was head on. It always came down to talking things out with them during a moment of weakness.

She basically beat herself then, which is what I'm saying. Steven is strong but not the strongest, he's yet to actually win a fight through physical means when facing the actual high tier gems. He only got away from Topaz and that fairy bitch because he made Topaz feel guilty.

Boys have moved onto video games and manga and anime.

Well teenage boys at least. And I honestly can't blame them. For every good western animated show, Japan has made like 15 more.

max steel should be on the top with danny phantom and ben 10 in fact those three should be the only ones shown their the only superheroes here outside marvel dc and comic books

All these shows are bad though

Trust me, Spinel’s tougher than Topaz, hell the only reason Garnet couldn’t beat Topaz back then was because Topaz had hostages

If these are bad Steven Universe must shit.

I'm still convinced Hasbro only did it to keep the rights to Stretch Armstrong since they failed to make a movie all these years. They barely promoted it, and Netflix's promotion is already shit.

>Ben
In the sequels sure, in most of the original series though he does keep it a secret unless things are desperate or with people he trusts.

All Stevens powers are for support and defense.

DP is the oldest of those and it started in 04. A 9 year old who watched it could be 24 right now.

He didn't go shouting it to the world, but he didn't have a school life to maintain either.

Yeah, the whole thing was during Summer

You sound gay.

No matter how you rank these, all of them are dog shit anyways.

And you are gay, your point?

nope

It's a slice of life, set inside an action show.
Occasionally we see the action but it's not what the focus is.

>no ass

Theres Hiro Hamada

It was the Phantom Ghost Writer Ghost. Might have been a Christmas episode

This but unironically

Attached: 82c916be3a4b07be9e56eb5fff6057be5a69ed81.jpg (800x819, 400K)

Half of this shit no one ever watched because there was better anime you could watch at the time. Why watch this gay shit if youre looking for animated action?
I'd rather watch a decent comedy like Kappa Mikey or Corneil and Bernie than bore myself with Generator Rex or post-OS Ben 10

yes danny phantom ben 10 and max steel are far superior jake rex and randy are nothing compared to them danny ben and max aren't just the better heroes their the only superheroes here and they would easily solo those other guys hands down no contest superhero comic book publishers especially marvel and dc would definitely pick danny phantom ben 10 and max steel only not just because their powers are far better but they each actually have superhero alias unlike jake rex and randy generator rex is just the name of the show now we can still display all 6 of these guys but danny phantom ben 10 and max steel should indeed be on top but i still think only these 3 should be shown

ESL or underage?

the reboot is a lot better than the original

trust the 2013-2015 reboot of max steel is actually good and better than the original just give it a chance or another chance

trust me on that

the 2013-2015 version of max steel is the real max steel

2013 max steel was underatted disney xd should've kept it it had 2 great seasons and a movie trilogy in 2015

What’s with your weird boner for Max Steel?

max steel should've been on top with ben 10 and danny phantom those 3 are superheroes randy rex and jake are not and are nothing compared to them plus they would lose to them in a heart beat

also danny phantom ben 10 and max steel are all you need to have on display here

first off generator rex is just the name of the show not an actual alias name second put max steel with ben 10 and danny phantom those three fit in together with each other better since they are superheroes i don't know if danny phantom ben 10 and max steel could actually defeat them but the justice league as well as they avengers and other comic book superhero teams would definitley be impressed with these guys e.i. ben 10 danny phantom and max steel

also rex jake and randy are nobodys compared to ben 10 danny phantom and max steel they are not the superheroes or even the heroes those 3 are plus they'd get their asses kicked by them

max steel also had a movie trilogy in 2015 that was also good

no danny phantom ben 10 and max steel are good jake rex and randy and nothing compared to them

no danny phantom ben 10 and max steel sure did danny phantom lab accident in the ghost zone uses his powers to protect amity part and the world ben 10 proved his worth and got the new and improved omitrix uses his powers to save bellwood the world and universe max steel half alien half human born with the ability to generate turbo energy uses his powers to save copper canyon the world and universe you can say that jake rex and randy didn't earn their power but not danny ben and max also what do you mean none of the earned their powers

Believe In Steven

danny ben and max weren't cocky or at least all that cocky also saying they only have to fix the mistakes they did to themselves isn't true at all

nope
still cow shit

And yet none of them can compare to Steven.

Teenage girls were actually onto manga first because nothing donestic interested them
. Shojo used to dominate in sales until the collapse.

Its a spic. Omniverse and AF Ben seems to attract them

No way Steven universe is a nobody compared to Danny Phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel plus they’d all solo his ass he doesn’t stand a chance

Stay mad

Attached: 9B605B8C-3D39-40E7-A348-0F205C225C5E.jpg (2000x3000, 804K)

You can say that about Rex Salazar Jake long and randy Cunningham but not about Ben 10 Danny phantom and Max Steel their superheroes who could easily fit into comic book universes

>Ben 10
>Surviving in a universe with Hal Jordan
Kek. Nope.

Are you kidding you think Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel would also defeat and solo Steven universe with absolute ease he’s nothing compared to those 3 superhero nor does he stand a chance

Nope

Attached: 40DD5EBA-157B-40A0-BE1B-E35666B64D17.png (1600x1200, 1.7M)

Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel would destroy Steven uniy

Nah

I ain’t saying they’d beat Hal Jordan but Hal Jordan would so be impressed by Danny Ben and Max in fact he’s introduce them to the other green lanterns and the justice league as well as dc other superhero teams

>Hal
>Impressed by any of those punks
Fuck no

With Danny’s ghost powers ben’s Omnitrix alien powers and max’s Turbo energy powers get real Steven doesn’t have a chance

They would so solo him their all bigger stronger faster more durable and more powerful than him

Keep on telling yourself that

Attached: 4B044ABB-E359-4ED5-BBBF-86191BB1059D.jpg (852x937, 98K)

What do you call that

Who needs that when you’ve got ghost powers Omnitrix alien powers and turbo energy powers with turbo modes weapons and vehicles

By punks you mean Jake Rex and randy

Reminder Hal has zero counters against possession and even beyond that Danny could 100% phase through his constructs within which he's a normal squishy human.

There is a reason Deadman is a Specter tier threat in DC and Danny has all his powers and more.

That ain’t nothing Danny Ben and Max would stomp Steven no lie no joke no kidding

You a comic book expert wish I was also would Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel fit in great in these comic book worlds unlike Steven Rex hake and randy these three are superheroes with superhero alias names and battle cry catchphrases

Boy you zoomers are quite the joke. Danny ain’t no Parallax, as for human, well, considering Hal’s evolved past that, not an issue. Willpower trumps your hero, now both of you get back to licking Kuro’s balls.

>Hal's evolved past that
Deadman possessed the entire fucking Green at once once. Possession is OP as all fuck in DC.

And when Danny shows he’s anywhere near Deadman, I’ll pay attention. In the meanwhile. Here’s Hal showing that when it comes to being possessed, it’s a battle of wills he wins.

Attached: 5AAE3E4B-4D58-4994-966D-33855BBF515E.jpg (640x989, 104K)

Max steel 2013 was the bomb just like Ben 10 and Danny Phantom also not boner just hype

>immediately passes out
Bravo, green man.

Neither

We get it. Max Steel is your fetish.

Not a spic just looking for superheroes outside marvel dc and comics also which Ben 10 you like better cause Ben 10 omniverse is the most powerful of them all remember he has the new and improved Omnitrix

He can’t compare to Steven.

Sorry brother just want max steel to get the recognition he deserves plus not a fetish more like an obsession I’m a fan of max steel Ben 10 and Danny Phantom as well as comic book superheroes

>t. Has a Max Steel fetish

You mean Steven can’t compare to them meaning Ben Danny and max

Not just max steel but Ben 10 Danny phantom and superheroes especially the ones from comic books especially marvel and dc

Kinky
Steven’s just better, dude.

Dang bro also I may seem obsessed with Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel but I am smart enough to know for a fact that superheroes from marvel dc and other comic books are far better than and far superior to those three put together and combined

Nothing like that my man also not a chance in hell with Danny’s ghost powers ben’s Omnitrix aliens and max’s Turbo modes what can Steven do to stop them nothing bud

Not a fetish might just be a little obsessed

I may like Danny Phantom Ben 10 and max Steel but I know deadman Hal Jordan and all the other comic book superheroes would solo them trust me I’m smart enough to know that for a fact

Are you saying that Danny phantom could beat Hal Jordan also does he really have deadman and specter’s powers

Not Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel at least in the sense of heroes

Not stronger than Ben 10 Danny Phantom and Max Steel and so not the superhero they are either

That’s why he can never win in a fight against Danny Phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel

It’s all about them video games now

Ben or max vs Danny would be a good fight he would definitely solo Rex Jake and randy not so sure about the justice league thought

Don’t you like superheroes and the superhero genre buddy

The 2013 max steel is good trust me

Steven a better hero than max Steel Ben 10 and Danny Phantom no way

The only mistake omniverse made was leaving out Jetray Fasttrack chamalien and spitter and creating the 4 useless aliens in walkatrout molestache the worst and toepick

I’m going ghost it’s hero time let’s go turbo come in those are good battle cry catchphrases for superheroes

Ben Danny and max could give each other a run for their money they would easily solo and atom Rex Jake and randy no contest

Ben 10 Danny phantom and Max Steel would be a good fight between those 3 hard to decide who wins however they would easily kick ass against Rex Jake and randy

Nice ass turbo modes am I right

Ben 10 Danny phantom and max steel were awesome

Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel are great heroes better than randy rex Jake and Steven combined

Danny Ben and max are far superior to the rest

With great power comes great responsibility

Could he really

Danny phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel are great superheroes

Based and redpilled

Danny Ben and max and far superior and far better than Jake Rex and randy

Not as string as Danny Ben and max’s powers

It's funny because we all thought they were twink pussies back then.

You're right, user. People forget how annoying this shit was at the time because that stereotypical 90s/early 2000s smug, quippy, faggot teenager archetype who constantly used terms that no teenager in real life actually used has waned out of popularity. Either that or everyone ITT is just a zoomer.

There's a million generic action shows around emulating these but no one watches them or even knows about them since they're not an elementary school aged child anymore and instead just rages over the same 4 shows that they are aware of.

Also
>the good old days of 10 years ago
Lmao how underage are you

Black Clover. Hating on it is just some shitty meme trend fueled by retards who get all their opinions from YouTubers and who couldn't be bothered watching past the first 2 episodes. It's only gotten better and better over time.

Danny phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel are the best their the greats their the legends their the heroes their like the avengers prime of Captain America iron man and Thor and those big 3 from ultraforce from ultraverse prime hardcase and prototype

Strong

t. Fag

>Are you saying that Danny phantom could beat Hal Jordan also does he really have deadman and specter’s powers
I didn't say he has Specter's powers. I said Deadman was a Specter level threat in the DC universe, which is true. Danny has every power Deadman has and more.

Yes. Intangibility, invisibility, and possession alone make him cosmic tier in DC. The problem with DC is everyone is overpowered as fuck so being able to take control over anyone instantly turns you into a massive fucking threat.

Oh sorry my bad wish I read my comic books and aren’t overpowered superheroes fun to watch

>good battle cry catchphrases for superheroes

Attached: Whut.png (261x333, 165K)

Dude Thats My Ghost was cute and funny

who invitied /mex/? i want them gone

Superman vs the Elite was right.

but then Yea Forums would complain too because they have no waifus

>The one autist writing "Danny Ben and Max" on every post
Holy shit

Anyway Steven Universe is shit but out of the ones in the OP I've only watched OG Ben 10, Danny Phantom and Jake Long suck and I never watched the other but I'm sure they're all better than SU

Attached: 1556646736718.jpg (480x542, 51K)

OK maybe they are maybe they aren’t but it’s what those three have in common

Would I be doing that if they weren’t powerful superheroes also Danny Ben and Max are a lot better than Steven as well as Jake Rex and Randy Danny Ben and Max are the best here

Watch how you used spiderman to say baka funny as hell

I said baka stupid auto correct

It just did it again shaking my head that’s what I tried to say

Do you like superhero cartoons you’ll get that with Danny phantom Ben 10 and max steel along with all the marvel and dc shows and other shows based on comic book superheroes

>But muh “Ben Danny and max”
>“Ben Danny and max” are closer to super heroes
>“Ben Danny and max” “Ben Danny and max” “Ben Danny and max” “Ben Danny and max”
Is this an ESL? Jesus Christ, this dude has a raging boner for “Ben Danny and max”.

Attached: 25765776-EEFF-441D-A72B-3B8530F4BD0C.gif (600x338, 238K)

Ben 10 Danny Phantom and Max Steel were great superhero cartoons that weren’t based on comic books

Max steel Ben 10 and Danny Phantom are all that

Kys retard

Attached: IMG_8437.png (2388x1024, 202K)

SHEZOW DID IT BETTER

Attached: 12527633_878381865613692_1214507858_n.jpg (800x402, 33K)

Steven would look so out of place with Danny Phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel he’d fit right in jake Rex and Randy since their all nothing compared to the big 3 superhero trio

>autism

>Freakazoid
He's right there in the top center--
No, wait, that's Dexter Douglas

(Obligatory "The man who saved Josuke when he was four years old" remark here)

None of the shows had good action or good characters

The dud that turns into a girl

DudeMaybe

Maybe just a small obsession that’s what I was trying to say at first till that glitch happed but what can I say Danny Phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel are the legendary superheroes we have here

Dude

With Danny Phantom Ben 10 and Max Steel I’m afraid you’re mistaken

Not esl just a fan of Danny Ben and Max

I couldn't ever bring myself to watch them. Almost any shonen anime is better.
For better or worse, the best western action was in ok ko, and even better, in the Steven Universe movie.

Steven’s arsenal doesn’t compare to the arsenals of Danny Phantom’s ghost powers Ben 10’s Omnitrix aliens and Max Steel’s turbo modes

Not gonna force you to watch them let’s agree to disagree bro

>In Steven we trust.

Well the op says some dumb stuff. Like, these characters aren't cool, they're annoying. 00's idea of a cool boy is insufferable. Like Mac and Bloo from Foster's.

doesnt that star vs also have a boy get in drag?

when cow and chicken and powerpuff girls did drag it was for comedic effect because it is absurd and shameful, now zoomtoons treat it like 'totally normal and okay dude :O"

I'm sure Steven could handle them.

Because it is. It is funny as well as acceptable.

What is meant by this?

Are you retarded?

tricking kids into becoming financially beholden to pharmaceutical companies, surgeons and psychiatrists for life, tricking them into severing their dicks off rendering them with festering wounds then having them kill themselves within 5-10 years is unacceptable

Both those shows do not hold up

face it, theyre classics. they hold up and steven universe did not hold up after 1 season

You are ridiculous. I'm so glad the shows you like will never get made again.

Lol, wrong. Your shows are boring and look like trash. Unfunny trash.

> Implying that there is no Max ass Turbo.

Attached: max steel art.jpg (400x423, 34K)

It;s okay they will, and are in animators circles. the peak career animators now grew up on the good stuff

you kids grew up watching soulless flash animated puppets whose stories had to be sanitised by committees of PC police, not things written by cartoonists who had interesting stories to tell

its okay, you will learn to appreciate them

steven doesn't stand a chance

>small obsession
kek
At least don't be obsessed over shitty cartoons, faggot.

You are terminally retarded and you act like a newfag. You are clearly underage.

He would crush all of them. They are all too emotionally stunted to stand a chance.

>no waifus
> hottest milf ever.
Like usual Yea Forums don't know shit.

Attached: no waifus wtf.png (257x425, 164K)

Never really watched Max Steel but I know the rest of them were all endearing losers until they grew and became the heroes they are by the end of their respective series.
Capes, Transformers and Ninja Turtles are a universal constam
Steven does the same thing, just didn't do it as well as the others due to writing and the shows general theme of using charisma instead of fighting
Why the fuck isn't Aang on this chart? He does the pacifist thing way better than Steven does, and Avatar is arguably better than even every cartoon on OP's chart

literally a man

Steven is leagues better than any of these shows. Air Bender is fine.

youre the one worshipping zoomer toons like steven universe and the tranny ones

You've got one shitty brain in that melon. I remember your shows, and they were never not annoying shit.

Who had the best love interest and why are they better than Connie?( Except maybe Kai she was bitch).

Attached: the best.jpg (3988x3988, 965K)

Dilate

Danny Phantom is the only good show there. SU is better than the rest of them.

This. The entire show is for faggots and trannies that should kill themselves

>All those guys are cool, but they're pretty similar.
Steven is different, in both body type and personality.
Yep, he's a poster boy faggot

Wait I am confused. Is he a tranny, crossdresser or does he turn into a girl when he becomes SheWow? .

>How many cartoons (not anime or adult cartoons) with male human protagonists do we have at the moment? And how many upcoming cartoons do have one?Bonus points if they are white.
She-Ra

Attached: 20190807_162928.png (174x174, 4K)

If you’re the guy who posted that, not as retarded as you since that has precisely 0 to do with the topic. Which is why I asked you to elaborate and you failed to do so.

Have sex

If you don't understand, you're an incel

Dude, you are a giant retarded samefag. Get help.

So faggot logic.

If you can’t explain it, then you’re admitting it had absolutely no relevancy whatsoever and you just wanted to bitch.

Cry louder, incel. Intentional retard

Max Steel joins the team teen/ Alpha generation what role does he play and how does he get along with the group.

Attached: joins the team.jpg (4000x2084, 606K)

Name them

>Everything on Nickelodeon
Literally only The Loud House

the others are a sponge and a bunch of turtles

You already know. You're just being stupid.

They all would just constantly wonder what it would be like if their shows were actually good.

Being a privilege spewing, sexist, misogynistic person (i.e., a white, heterosexual male) is not cool, user.

t.

Attached: 1566414131878.png (227x228, 91K)

No way. You posted it again?
Wew. And they say the right can't meme, lol

Using the exact same thing twice.
Just admit you have no idea what you’re talking about and shut the fuck up.

You posted your buzzwords again? Lol.

No. You shut the fuck up, retard. You know what it means. Suck muh dick, sally.

A jack of trades similar to Ben with less options. He's basically the team Iron Man.

HAVE SEX AND GO BACK TO POL
LEL

would you kindly go back to Twitter?

Everyone knows what it means, that doesn’t mean it makes any sort of sense in this thread you dumb motherfucker

Go back to pol

You need to suck my dick. You're sooooooooooooo stupid.

You started insulting with buzzword that are obviously going to have some political explanation. We’re idiots, you piece of shit. Case in point, you started it, so you go back.
And then the cherry on top:
>“Oh, no! That’s not it at all :^)”

You’ve probably posted the same retarded bullshit all over this thread.
You can tell it’s you because it’s nonsense, incoherent babbling

Dude. I'm gonna turn you gay with Steven if you don't go back. That's what you're afraid of right? That you're gay as fuck?

You're an intentional retard. Let's erp, baby. Get your mouth on my dick.

All you’re doing is proving my right again and again.
Keep it coming

Steven Universe

What I’m really scared of is age-reressing to 12 like your obsessed ass is doing.

Attached: E854CE23-07BA-4908-9CA6-E95877B9C854.jpg (601x956, 508K)

STEVEN UNIVERSE

Polly wanna cracker?

You're a gay now, lel

Yes

I can't believe how gay you've suddenly become.

We aren’t even involved in the same conversation.
Tagging us both dilutes whatever point you thought you were making

Omg. It's crazy, but you actually became gay.
Steven Universe. Now you're twice as gay.

You think this is some sort of insult?
What a fag you are

I'm glad you're accepting your new found gayness. Maybe there's hope for you. Get suckin.

I don’t think we’re the troubled ones, user.

Attached: 733FE896-3B2F-4EF4-9F1E-07B70B1AA12A.jpg (1093x665, 485K)

Not anymore. You've been saved by Steven. You don't have to be afraid of your sexuality anymore.

Holy fucking autism, Batman!

Steven Universe.
Now you're mega gay.

I think I know what’s in your fridge:
Half eaten Transformers birthday cake, an almond butter sculpture in the shape of Clifford, and a bundle of bananas with the label “for the burglars.”

And an Ice sculpture of a hand flipping the bird.

It sounds like you’re just really desperate for gay sex and have confused Yea Forums for grindr

Now that Steven has made you so gay, we can totally fuck, samefag.

You think more than one person can recognize you’re being a dipshit. Get a clue

No, you. Don't you get it? The mere existence of Steven has turned you gay. You can stop now.

Steven is a false god. Christlike figure without Christianity.

What is this dumb bullshit you’re talking about?
I’ve never seen a single episode of Steven Universe
Piss off wanker

Religion is for fools

But you don't have to worry about it making you gay anymore. You know about him, so you're gay now. It's done. You're welcome.

You’re a faggot and obsessed with having gay sex

So are you, thanks to the existence of Steven Universe. All rightists can just be gay now, without being afraid. Thank goodness Steven can make everyone gay.

And you think that somehow has something to do with toxic masculinity?

Just put my dick in you're mouth and it will start making sense, sweetheart

Kill yourself faggot little bitch

Keep going, that made me edge