What's the point?

it's not going to be corny or wholesome like the Filmation series. they might as well just make a new version.

Attached: 1554006835405.png (618x410, 445K)

judging by descriptions it won't be about he-man either but just more feminist garbage

Teela having a complex backstory was part of the Filmation series, you moron.

They're riding off the hate train for the She-Ra reboot and hoping to attract all the disillusioned grognards. Same thing Pathfinder did with 4e

How about just making actual new things instead of reviving mediocre IPs?

Reactionaries don't actually consume any Yea Forums media. They only read poorly researched articles and bitch about MUH SJWs.

So like what they did in the 00s cartoon for the most part, and in the DC comics of recent (which it has been said their writers are PART OF THE SHOW).

Because it's probably a billion dollar brand alone, why not make more money off of it.

but 00 was shit. the toys didn't sell, the cartoon was boring and it got worse with the Snake Men.

Why not wait until we get more information, perhaps a complete cast list and character designs, before going nuts?
Right now, we really don't have enough info to make any kind of assumptions about its quality.

user didn't dispute that and it feels like you faggots were just waiting to say this shit at the first chance you got.

Why not ignore those posts and discuss the media you claim to be interested in? You've called someone responding to OP reactionary and haven't even responded to the topic.

>billion dollar brand
Not even close.

So basically
>why shill this now? Didn't the marketing department say we should wait until there's something to actually shill

Why must you post lies on the internet?

>revelation
Oh god no. I knew this was a stealth bernardin hit job that kev accepted a check for.

Someone's gonna be gay now.

Dude people in the future will look back at this time period and be fucking disgusted by Western culture

>now
I'd have guessed some of them already were.
I least the longneck guy or man-e-faces.

Fuck off, Bernardin. You ruined Fatman on Batman.

The Filmation series while being nostalgia drugs, the music alone is fucking amazing, is pretty much unwatchable. I hope it's similar but distinct to the 2002 reboot

Yeah, basically, but both ways.

Kevin Smith literally said that the show is about He-Man and not Teela.

I just want a He-Man that is to the original what Doom (2016) is to its original: distinct, modernized, but giving fans the experience they remember rather than what they actually had.

Yeah but the title being revelation makes me think it's about shitting on He-Man.

How? All it implies is that a revelation is a plot point.

Revelations are hardly ever something that makes a character better. It's usually a way to demote one character and promote another.