Cap gone

>cap gone
>iron man gone
>Spider-Man gone

The choice is clear for the new face of the MCU.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1300x650, 57K)

He's a charisma black hole. Just plain boring and acts like he doesn't want to be there

He'll be the straight man. Like leonardo of the Ninja Turtles.

It is and it's already been made!

Attached: 1559009778328.gif (268x268, 2.24M)

He was pretty fuckin slick in Civil War. Probably it’s only redeeming feature aside from Spidey.

SADPANDA FOREVER

Dr. Strange?

I really hope that Falcon will become the new Captain America, and he will be the new face of MCU.
I didn't like when that happened in the comics, sure, but Anthony Mackie is definitely a better actor than Boseman and Larson, and his Sam is genuinely entertaining.

You guys realize that Wolverine will become integrated into MCU in the next phase, right?

That's actually relatively possible. Cumberbatch is a big name actor, and Strange has a high power level. They could easily make Dormammu the next phase's big bad.

We Wuz

I want BannerHulk to be the new leader but it'll never happen despite a lot set up for it (super genius at Tony's level, people love him now publically, actually was the one who undid Thanos' snap and made the initial advancements in the time travel plot, now has an injury and responsibility layered on top of that, works well with practically everyone, and can come into his own as one of the few original Avengers left.

He also has nothing else really going on for him and they can't use him in solo films anyway.

Just end it. Wait a few years then reboot.

Yeah, his actions at the end of the movie, especially after he saw the truth of the conflict even as the others continued to hammer at each other, and his ultimate sparing of Zemo, spoke highly for him. I enjoyed his solo movie well enough but it didn't feel like it kept up the momentum for his character development started in Civil War. Still from CW alone he'd be a good choice to act in a leadership role in the Avengers. Just needs some effort but they could make him work.

He feels like he's in a better place than Sam, anyway, who feels like he has quite a ways to go to become the next Cap. And Captain Marvel is way too independent. Hasn't really shown an ability to step up and inspire others or coordinate strategy, yet. She's had the least interaction with the others, though, so no huge shock there.

we

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Yes, Wolverine.

ARE NEVER EVER EVER

>Dormammu I’ve come to bargain
He’s the only option if they want to keep it serious.

>dormemeu
>a floating face that’s already been beaten once
nah

Here is the new face of the MCU

Attached: Captain Ants.jpg (466x640, 35K)

Here's the MCU new faces

Attached: ironheart-9.jpg (931x1427, 221K)