Is Hopeless and good

Revenge of Cosmic Ghost Rider was revealed today for release in December.

I'm not here to hear about Yea Forums's feelings on CGR.

I just want to know if Hopeless is a good writer or if he sucks a bag of dicks and will do just as shitty of a job with CGR as Paul "all I know how to write is a shitty take on Deadpool" Scheer.

Attached: CGR.png (852x1286, 2.08M)

Read Avengers Arena, that’ll show you how good of a writer Hopeless is

>"There are too many Harley Quinn minis, damnit! DC is awful!"
>"YAAAAY, another Cosmic Meme Rider comic book! Make Mine Marvel, such a BASED company!"

What happened to Yondu's race? they look like rednecks now.

Shouldn’t you be complaining about Doctor Doom? And I’m pretty sure CGR isn’t getting all of his comics ongoing at the same time, like say Harley Quinn, Joker and Batman, the three Pillars of the Distinguished Competition

user just proved he has no critical reasoning skills. It's a shame that user is just another cliche that strengthens the narrative that comic book fans are illiterate trash.

>Is Hopeless good?

He knocked up Spiderwoman, who famously hates kids and is fairly immature herself, because his wife recently had twins

Attached: spiderwoman pregnant.jpg (655x896, 145K)

I haven't read his digital Cloak and Dagger stuff but all his print books were fucking terrible.

Avengers Arena isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, except for it killing off Mettle.

>marvel continuing to make reddit tier stories that I don't care about
guess I am finally outgrowing this hobby

The worst writer for Marvel although he’s been not as bad lately. Nothing as bad as his past stuff that’s been mentioned in this thread already. He did that Vader story with the crazy girl and that was pretty good.

But it wasn’t good by any means, remember Hazmat and Raptor on the beach going “Oozst oozet oozst!” to replicate techno music to dance to? It was a Really bad retelling of Battleroyal only how all the kids got there, stayed there and weren’t found until the end of the comic makes even less sense.
And then the fucking follow up with Undercover Avengers. It might not be as bad as some people make it out to be, but it was pretty fucking close.

I just read the first issue and skimmed through a few issues and the end.

It wasn't offensively bad. But the first issue didn't hook me--seemed like a uninspired play on battle royale or hunger games or the like.

I'm not a fan of any of the characters so I wasn't invested in anyone's narrative. And Arcade is a shit-tier villian in my opinion, so the series already lost me.

Meh, it wasn't horribly written. It just wasn't interesting. So if CGR is going to be anything like that, I'm out.

Why do writers who write uninspired and uninteresting stories still get gigs at the big two?

The best thing about Arcade in that run was his dapper as fuck design

>Meh, it wasn't horribly written.
Arcade was pretty out of character, for instance. I'm not sure wtf Darkhawk was doing there, either.

I like CGR but hates cates, I don’t understand why Yea Forums can’t enjoy CGR (even if it’s not serious) while they have huge boners for Gwenpool. Frankly I think the hate towards CGR is unwarranted

Attached: 97F68E56-47AA-4795-8138-A106C0CC26C1.jpg (329x500, 43K)

They massacred our boy

Attached: 58054B6C-1A36-4FF1-B7D7-7A18761F29CF.jpg (1714x1673, 576K)

>>"YAAAAY, another Cosmic Meme Rider comic book! Make Mine Marvel, such a BASED company!"
I don't think anyone is saying that.

Attached: 41A869FE-0A8A-423E-86FB-ACF6CB2B4074.jpg (990x1503, 316K)

>they will guide our shafts

Attached: hal-and-black-hand.jpg (636x397, 82K)

Avengers Arena is something I HATE with a burning passion.
But I also REALLY like Arachknight.

Take that information into account.

Attached: EC72D79D-920C-48CE-AAA8-EE0153EC3307.jpg (575x873, 894K)

This fucking character has dozens upon dozens of variant covers and he's what, a year old?

Only waifufags like Gwenpool. CGR is like any other character getting shoehorned into way too many titles and getting way too many minis. I personally don't care since I don't follow any of the comics he shows up in but I understand why people don't like it. I would understand why he's pushed if he's popular or sells well.

According to DCfags, he is the best thing to ever happen to the comic world. But they are also shills.