Convince me that this place isn’t just a poorly disguised child soldier ring

Convince me that this place isn’t just a poorly disguised child soldier ring.

Attached: 124E11D4-FC50-4A2E-89EC-212FBA430336.png (752x1063, 147K)

I can't. It is clearly a private militia. They learn no practical life skills and won't get good jobs on the outside.

>In generic high school
>Accidentally use powers
>Powers exposed
>Ostracized

>In Xavier’s academy
>Accidentally use powers
>Xavier just gives an annoyed look like that guy with the newspaper

That’s really all there is to it. Also, I’m pretty sure not ALL of them are actively looking for trouble. Trouble just finds them.

>Also, I’m pretty sure not ALL of them are actively looking for trouble
All mutants are dangerous. They're all looking for trouble

Shut up, Trask.

No. Much of their classes involve learning to use their powers to fight. Much of the building an equipment is centered around combat training. They deploy for missions on a private jet. Not much as far as whether any of it can be used for art or industry. The only real difference between the school and all those scary military experimental programs, is that Xavier smiles to the cannon fodder that he gathers.

Go back to /pol/, autist. We’re trying to have a serious discussion here.

They are a dangerous army, but at the same time, the existence of the place will end the mutants. By being distracted by their powers, they fail to have careers or start families. Evolution doesn't favor the strong, as much as it simply favors the successful breeders.

And gives them funerals after he throws them in front of the cannon.

Also it just occurred to me that Xavier doesn't even return the remains of the kids that die under his "care" to their families, he just fucking buries them on his own property. You'd think seeing the giant mass grave in the backyard filled with the bodies of children who didn't make it through the program would be a massive deterrent to any parents thinking of enrolling their mutant kids in the school.

Attached: dead mutie kids.jpg (1041x1600, 520K)

>Xavier smiles to the cannon fodder that he gathers.
But it's okay now, he can clone them and their memories! just like Sinister did with Marauders

Is this the Marvel equivalent of "why doesn't Batman just donate to social programs"?

Head canon. Charles uses cerebri to make the parents slowly forget they have a child after they leave the institute.

16 year olds aren't children.

Cerebro

I’m just saying it doesn’t look too good if your school has a higher mortality rate than graduation rate.

Graduate?

All of it is. This, "why doesn't Reed Richards cure cancer", "why doesn't Spider-Man make money off his genius", they're all dumb nerds who think they're smart for poking holes in capeshit's obvious conceits.

Anyone under 18 is legally a child.

Both of those are answered though.

>"What's with the graves? This used to be a church?"
>"Oh that? Occasionally a student scores less than an 'A'."

>Xavier wipes his students' minds every year so they never remember how long they've actually been in the academy.
>They always think it's going to be their year to graduate, but it never comes

Xavier institute for exceptional student
Where you learn to control your powers
Given a skin tight suit and made to go on dangerous mission
Every student is guaranteed a room in the mansion and a headstone in the back cemetery

>"why doesn't Reed Richards cure cancer"
Because he feels that humanity needs to figure it out themselves.

>"why doesn't Spider-Man make money off his genius"
Because every time he does, he always loses it for Spider-related reasons.

>year
Most of them have only been going there for a few months.

That's just what Xavier wants them to think.

Remember when Kitty Pride was th e youngest X-Men, she's already been head mistress (I don't know who is head master currently)

There’s a huge difference between lone wolf vigilantism and involving children in it. It’s not that Xavier’s “not doing” something, it’s that he’s actively and intentionally manipulating minors and putting them in harm’s way.

It’s weird how she’s aged like 10 years since her debut but other characters who existed around the same time as her haven’t changed at all.

Does Reed not think he's human? Those are just the hoaky in universe excuses, not the real reasons.

>Does Reed not think he's human?
No, he really doesn't.

They gave them actual classes and diplomas since it was originally a prep school. Jean’s parents even transferred her to an actual college once she graduated, hell all of the O5 except for Scott went to college after they graduated. Not sure about the current curriculum, I’m pretty sure Bobby teaches math with him being an accountant and all.

Bobby math
>If there are three glory holes in the bathroom which take you a minute to get someone off, and Diego is running 20 minutes lates. How many dicks will you suck until Diego shows up?

Correct.

Like who?

The O5 and New Mutants were pretty much Xavier’s only two teen squads that survived intact. Basically all young mutant teams from Generation X and onward have had like 40-60% of their cast die horrible, gruesome deaths before they could graduate.

Just ship off mutants to another fucking planet and cure the X gene out of humans on Earth.

Storm

>X-Men claim to be the future
>Almost always get BTFO by sentinels, even when they have some of the strongest mutants around
>Sentinels are also fucking nothing to Ultron or The Fury (Nimrod's close, but he's literally a bargain bin Fury)
Mutants are fucking idiots and failures. Robots are the future.

Attached: the fury.jpg (500x638, 70K)

IM GONNA DO IT Yea Forums
IM GONNA SAY THE M WORD

someone make a virgin mutant and a chad machine

>No. Much of their classes involve learning to use their powers to fight.
To defend themselves from the millions of psychotic Marvel civilians that want to kill them.

Fucking christ, this would be a great crime comic
>detective gets called to a school filled with gifted kids to investigate a murder
>finds out school is filled with freaks
>thinks a blue haired boy is the one who killed one of the students
>big mystery is that the founder is a psycho who has a personal militia to further his plans to have power over countries all over the world
>in order to keep the thing going, the founder mindwipes his other students so they never want to leave
>big reveal is that the academy's garden is a huge graveyard full to the brim with students
Why hasn't this been done, seriously? Of all the elseworld titles, this would be the most obvious one