What's So Special About Her???

What's So Special About Her???

I hate Steven Universe so I have no interest in watching the show or the movie. Why is Yea Forums and the rest of the internet gushing about this ugly, pink, rubber house era, wannabe from a show made for Basic Bitches & SJWs?

Attached: Bitch.png (350x390, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inJ3E1pN0Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I hate Steven Universe
Ok you're a faggot.
Nothing more to see.

Imagine Lapis Lazuli but without the emo personality, and she leaves before her character gets ruined by being barn'd

this is like the worst frame of her in the movie
why does everyone keep using it for everything

Spinel doesn't fusion rape gems

Spinel also wouldn't cowardly abandon her friends in their time of need

She's a comedic woobie, a winning combo.

Attached: 1567473380828.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

Please for the love of fucking grodd don't make their fucking threads for them.

Faggot would be fine. Genderfluid Asexual homodemiromantic babyfur otherkin headmate, like you? Time for a bottle of pills.

>Please tell me why I hate thing so I don't have to realize myself

Fucking hell, you've had SJWs on your mind you actually started to think like one.

SU sucks shit but she and White Diamond are best girl soo stay mad faggot

Attached: ahem channel.jpg (2500x2500, 466K)

Looks like spinel found a new homeand it's rent free.

No you're the faggot here because you like a shitty millennial cartoon made by & for faggots who use Tumblr!

Fuck you!!

Shut Up Cunt!

BPD icon

ALL STEVEN UNIVERSE CHARACTERS SUCK

Attached: Gordon Ramsay.jpg (608x608, 74K)

eat a sack of baby dicks bitch ass nigga

Why do people meme it as rape when both parties consented?

>I hate Steven Universe so
Discarded

At first it was consent, but then it turns into rape.
Imagine you're fucking a girl, not because you think she is attractive or anything, but because you want to win a dare or something.
So you fuck.
But then she cuffs your hands on the bed and puts hot candle wax on you, and that for several months.

If someone revokes consent and wants to stop but you keep forcefully fucking them anyways that is rape

That's just too far

Attached: 1553411477370.jpg (324x292, 32K)

Think about this critically for a second. Only like one in every 10 million people would be enough of a faggot to unironically enjoy watching Steven Universe. They're doing it to annoy people under the guise of innocent enjoyment, and to ensnare the odd lolcow that's not in on the joke.
I've seen this before.

No U

Well fuck you then

Steven Universe sucks, you're all faggots

she a fun, she a cute
youtube.com/watch?v=inJ3E1pN0Bs

Attached: 1530647536540.png (411x310, 283K)

>What's So Special About Her???
>I hate Steven Universe so I have no interest in watching the show or the movie.
If you want to find out answers, find them out yourself. You'll just get other people's opinions by asking here.

Imagine being jealous of the attention a cartoon character gets

>!
Yikes, go back

>if she regrets it it's rape

>What's So Special About Her???
Strawberry flavored vagina.

I stopped watching SU after that whole drilling to the cluster arc went nowhere

Is the movie worth watching or is it just waifubait?

Attached: 1460573792344.png (542x404, 238K)

just listen to the songs on youtube

> legitimately dangerous villian
> doesn't fuck around AT ALL. She's gotten to the point and proven herself a threat, and by far the most efficient one in the series, within literal minutes of her first appearance
> damn good introductory song

Finally

> she's not evil and doesn't want to be evil. She just wanted to be Pink Diamond's friend. She was abandoned, felt betrayed, and was lashing out at the person who hurt her because she didn't know how else to deal with the pain of being treated so poorly by the one person in existence she cared about

She pulls off being a genuinely threatening villain AND the kind of person you want to hug and protect at the same time

Her entire concept revolves around something literally everyone has experienced, abandonment.

At some point in your life, you've either abandoned, or been abadoned, by someone/something. So it really hits home for people because if you've been abandoned by someone, say like a friend, there's usually no real good reason for it. Same thing if you've abandoned someone else. It was usually for a really stupid/trivial/petty reason.

>have best friend
>suddenly best friend distances themselves from you
>starts hanging out with people you've never met, never wants to include you in the new group
>keep trying to hang with them, they stop responding to you whenever you reach out
>eventually they leave you all alone

or

>have best friend
>friend is a bit clingy and eccentric, but no one else will hang out with you and you two genuinely have a good time together so who cares
>one day you meet a new person with common interests
>new person introduces you to others with same interests
>suddenly have new friends
>so excited to have new friends that you want to give them more of your time and attention, but old friend keeps bothering you and interrupting that
>afraid of including old friend in the new friends group because of their personality, and really don't wanna fuck things up with the new people (you're too stupid to realize that you both have complimenting personalities so they'd fit right in)
>keep making excuses, you'll hang out another day, etc.
>old friend keeps trying to be included
>you eventually just stop making excuses and ignore them, moving on with your life
>think back years later as an afterthought, wondering whatever happened to that person, and just assume "oh I bet they moved on just fine. I did." and leave it at that

Oh and that good people sometimes go through a bad patch and all they need is a little love and support to help them through it, but oftentimes they just get ignored by everyone around them until they snap.

imagine you finally get gf, and you settle into bed for fuck, but she starts prodding your butt with a strap-on and not only refuses to acknowledge your refusal but also fucks your butt for months.

Hey welcome to Yea Forumsmblr

>Implying that I'm jealous of a cartoon character

all cartoons are for basic bitches

>if she starts pegging you without warning and you tell her to stop but she doesn't it's rape

Jasper eventually started liking it so it's okay