Can we all agree that Illyana is for fucking?

Can we all agree that Illyana is for fucking?

Attached: 4a69c2fc63ca7129beb29f8d5f4eed7b.png (336x500, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcucosmic.com/2019/08/28/rumor-the-inhuman-royal-family-may-still-have-a-future-in-the-mcu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwh0fCaYs_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

What do you mean no?

Piotr would kill me

As long as Illyana wants it I don't think he will.

You're saying that it takes a sword that wide and long to hide her flaccid cock?

>evil trips
nice try Satan

she is sadly no longer allowed to look like that in today's "progressive" comic industry. sjws and feminist gave her a breast reduction and new censored costume years ago so that she no longer shows of any cleavage.

Double doubles don't lie.

I would still fuck her though.

Stop dressing like western slut Illyana.

Magik is too good for the X-Men, I hope one day Marvel lets her be more than the mutant transport system

Attached: image.jpg (1453x2047, 1.47M)

Would you lewd her?

Very much, but I know for a fact I can’t physically compete with Mr S’ym or any of the other thousands of demons that reside in her realm

How about if she made your cock bigger with magic?

She’s a hell lord, she’ll make you’re cock smaller, laugh at you, and then fuck you massive demon dong.

But sometimes even a hell lord wants to be used as a cocksleeve.

Spoken like someone who has first hand knowledge. Right, Beelzebub?

more like being fucked by

Piotr get off Yea Forums, she can do what she wants

Illyana is for Colossus

Break the Xmen up. Spread them about, and the magic users can go to Dr. Strange.

Dr. Strange with his harem.
>magik
>wanda
>pixie
>nico

>trying to lewd Illyana

I wouldn't mind her being with Strange in the MCU but if you break up the comic X-men she becomes just another magic user. Illyana hangs out with the X-men because they're her friends

Attached: 037.jpg (759x1163, 743K)

Illyana is for the X-Girls to play with

Attached: magik_and_x-23_by_linart_dct360z-pre.jpg (800x1000, 82K)

> no Clea

Come on user. You gotta put her in the Strange harem too.

>haremfags continue to ruin everything
It's bad enough with Spider-Man and Cyclops, nobody needs Strange fans doing this too

Illyana is for forcing X-girls to question their sexuality

Attached: foul thoughts that make you stare at cute girls all day.png (597x859, 553K)

She has that exact costume in the upcoming New Mutants co-written by Hickman.

Don’t reply to him, he’s a faggot.

this.

Fuck off dyke

>/u/shit
shit tier fetish is shit

>a character's worst costume becomes their most popular because it shows the most skin
Oh hello Harley Quinn

Clea and Strange just got OMD'd.

>worst costume
post a better one faggot.

Lewd this

Attached: MAGIK.jpg (1910x2023, 335K)

I would fuck it desu

Best thing really. Clea's been stuck in character purgatory for a decade while writers introduced a string of quirky millennial bait and now at least there's the chance for a 'fresh start.'
still hurt though

That last panel is the face I make when I nut

She literally is still wearing this costume. Casual fucks need to be gassed

New Mutants costume is significantly better

what even is her character or personality

anyone remember topaz? lol

>generic jumpsuit #598
Nah, go kill yourself.

Russians Greatest Sex Machine

Russian girl with a flair for the occult who was forced to grow up faster than here peers, has a much darker sense of humor and isn’t as quick to turn away from something awful like her teammates

>Magiks personality
Shy farm girl-next-door discovers OP powerset with negative connotations and comes to enjoy authority and risk taking. She's actually a very fleshed out character when written well, she's got this whole "I like being a demon queen, but do I like it too much and should I even give a shit?" moral quandary going on.

>sjws and feminist gave her a breast reduction
She's like 16
>so that she no longer shows of any cleavage
She was wearing this in Secret Warriors.

Attached: file.png (728x654, 730K)

She's vaguely in her early twenties, like the rest of the New Mutants and Kitty

That's not the one he means.
My bad, I thought she was younger. Kitty is at least 24 in my head, though.

Attached: magik_demon.png (818x1010, 1.65M)

Well now I'm just curious.

Kitty has a masters degree in engineering, and is about 30

Jubilee is 17 (in New Warriors during the Civil War era she was probably around mid-20s, but when she got turned into a vampire she was 17 forever, which raises questions about how she managed to run that homeless shelter for a couple of years)

Illyana is a demon from Limbo with a stolen soul made out of pieces of other souls, the original is long dead, but she's also pretending to be about 16

don't bother trying to figure out how old anyone is anymore.
Brevoort still says that the O5 are less than 30 years old

Put Kitty Pryde in Black Panther's harem with Black Cat, Tigra, White Tiger, White Tiger, White Tiger, and Hellcat

Naw man, Kitty has a harem of Peters

That's retarded

would that be called a himrem?

i agree yes

It's a shame they wasted the perfect actress for Magik on a shitty movie that may o may not come out.

Attached: 4176beab5fc041c4a0191a35371af1b8.jpg (1200x900, 143K)

>666
How apt.

Anyway, Illyana is for courting and marrying, and ruling Limbo with upon a throne of black iron, with Kitty and Pixie as shared concubines.

Attached: magik9.jpg (750x1077, 114K)

Johnny Blaze is King of Hell though.

Limbo is on a separate plane of existence from Hell

>I think it's generic because it's been aped so many times and I'm a dumbfuck casual
You first

Johnny needs to takeover then.

X-Men need to be kept segregated in their own books.

Naw fuck that, Illyana needs to be separated away from the X-Men and allowed to be another face for Marvel supernatural side rather than being the magic school bus for the X-Men

There's no man, woman or demon brave enough to the task.

Haha, that's where you're wrong kiddo.

>X-Men need to be kept segregated in their own books.
That’s the worst fucking thing you could do to x-men characters, keeping them locked in the x-ghetto does nothing for them. At best they become bit players wheeled out every once in a while, at worst they’re left as wallpaper for backgrounds or group shots until they’re killed for drama.

I love that.

Problem is the X-Writers and X-Fans never want to play ball with the rest of the MU.

The Phoenix never fit in with rest of Marvel cosmology, they had to make Belasco instead of using Mephistos or Blackheart or something.

They complain about the Avengers never saving mutants, but when they do they complain about the Avengers stepping on their turf.

They want X-Men in prominent rolls throughout the MU, while other characters rarely even get mentioned in X-Books unless it's no to be jobbed out.

It's not the 90s anymore, but X-Folk still expect to be kowtowed to by the rest of the MU.

>Problem is the X-Writers and X-Fans never want to play ball with the rest of the MU.
This is the heart of the problem. no matter what history, friendships or whatever an X-Man or X-Men have with others it all gets thrown out because "fuck you I don't want you playing with my shit". It's even worse if you have done something to hurt a Mutant or the X-Men themselves X-Folk ain't ever going to forgive you and will forever call for your head and even when they get it they will still be mad.

what did they do to him

>they had to make Belasco instead of using Mephistos or Blackheart or something.

Belasco is from Ka-Zar though. Belasco is also more fitting as a corrupter because he is in turn a corrupted human, not some generic demon

Attached: latest[1].jpg (986x1514, 707K)

She's easily in her early 20s. She hangs out with the other new mutants and they're early 20s.

>Illyana is a demon from Limbo with a stolen soul made out of pieces of other souls, the original is long dead, but she's also pretending to be about 16

The original Xavier is long dead but no one holds that against him

Go home, colossus

They should carry her over to the MCU. There's no reason she can't be older than Colossus after all her time shenanigans.

Attached: 1507921538890.webm (1002x1002, 1.75M)

>It's even worse if you have done something to hurt a Mutant or the X-Men themselves X-Folk ain't ever going to forgive you and will forever call for your head and even when they get it they will still be mad.
This applies to all Inhumans whether they had anything to do with the terrigen cloud or not.
This applies to all Avengers for fighting the X-Men during AvX. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong, what matters is they fought against the X-Men.
After months and months of begging for Marvel to make Wanda & Pietro into Magneto's mutant children again, all it took was one page, just one of Hickman's charts, to remind them of their seething eternal hatred for Wanda
They give Doom a free pass because they don't want to accept a retcon that means they'd have to stop hating Wanda and let go of a grudge they've held onto for years.

She wouldn't even have to be older. She could be zapping back and forth unwittingly.

>The Phoenix never fit in with rest of Marvel cosmology
The Phoenix predates a great deal of what you know as Marvel cosmology.
>they had to make Belasco
Bruh, Belasco wasn't an X-Men invention.
>but when they do they complain about the Avengers stepping on their turf
I don't think I've ever seen an X-Man complain about this. The only scenario I can imagine it happening would be during the post-AvX character assassination period.
>They want X-Men in prominent rolls throughout the MU
I'm sorry, I thought you said they don't want X-characters to interact with the rest of the MU?
>It's not the 90s anymore
This wouldn't be an excuse for doing anything you're bringing up, but bruh, look some numbers up. The X-Men still tend to sell better than other stuff, even with the huge Avengers movie draw.

All in all, your points seem all over the place and you don't know what you're talking about. The truth is that different writers have enjoyed different levels of integration between the X-Men and the rest of the MU. Remember that a lot of classic X-Men staples originated elsewhere.

Attached: consider the following.png (637x669, 209K)

>Can we all agree that Illyana is for fucking?
I thought that would be obvious.

Attached: C739Pu9U8AAwzTl.jpg large.jpg (750x1298, 308K)

Then she'd be for being fucked by.

Not that user, but, the example I think he was dying to use for the whole “X-Men get pissy when someone gets in their turf” was during Spider-Man and the X-Men, after Logan “died” he asked Peter to come in and teach a class and the X-School while keeping it hidden that he’s actually looking for a traitor. Storm treated Spidey like shit because Logan got “outside” help to deal with a mutant problem. Even iceman talked shit to him.

So, the post-AvX character assassination period. That series was fun but it mischaracterized everyone but Spider-Man.

>outside writer makes the x-men act like jerks to prop up the main character

Isn't that what the X-men are alleged to be doing?

>bruh, look some numbers up. The X-Men still tend to sell better than other stuff
Until HoXPoX, this hadn't been true in some time. Age of X-Man was a massive flop, an X-Men event, an "Age of" event where all the books fell outside the top 100 by #3. Pre-Hickman, UXM was the only X-book to finish in the top 50, Dead Man Logan and minis like Grand Design or War of Realms: X-Men were the only other X-books in the top 100. You're living through a period that may be the last chance to turn the franchise around.

Barely. They even did a miniseries called "Witches" about some of the young ones, and none of them, except for Satana, appeared much in anything else.
>Man Thing's Jennifer Kale
>Topaz
>Satana (but Thunderbolts completely ignored the miniseries)

>what did they do to him
Nothing, The Kid looks the way he does is because Mr. Sinister was doing test on him to find out how to make new Terrigen Mist after Medusa destroyed the rest of the Terrigen Crystals as a sorry to the Mutants.
>This applies to all Inhumans whether they had anything to do with the terrigen cloud or not.
This is the one that fits what I said 100%. Even after Medusa and the inhumans tried to find a cure for the M pox done by the mist, Medusa destorying the mist and the Terrigen Crystals just to make it up to them, and Death of the Inhumans happening. X-Folk will never forgive them.
>After months and months of begging for Marvel to make Wanda & Pietro into Magneto's mutant children again, all it took was one page, just one of Hickman's charts, to remind them of their seething eternal hatred for Wanda
They give Doom a free pass because they don't want to accept a retcon that means they'd have to stop hating Wanda and let go of a grudge they've held onto for years.
They probably wouldn't want Pietro back anyway because he had a kid with an Inhuman and dated another Inhuman down the line named Emily Guerrero.

Attached: Gasing the sinister man.jpg (1041x1600, 604K)

>X-Folk will never forgive them.
The way they want Moon Girl and Kamala to be retconned from Inhumans into mutants so it's finally OK for X-fags to like them is just so pathetic it would be funny if not for the way they always seem to get what they want in the end.

>They probably wouldn't want Pietro back anyway because he had a kid with an Inhuman and dated another Inhuman down the line named Emily Guerrero.
If he wasn't retconned out of being a mutant, sounds like he'd be getting the same "race traitor" autistic screeching that Beast is subjected to.

What? Everyone else in that mini series was great, Martha (No-Girl) even stepped up to help shield Spidey’s mind from Rachel Summers trying to tug out all his secrets so that they could find out why he was really there. Julian came to terms with the fact that he’s attracted to savagely strong women like Shark Girl, Angst was the traitor just because Sinister promised he could make a new body for No-Girl, Eye-Boy’s powers developed a bit more than a to Mojo and Santo was....well Santo. Everyone was great in that mini, I don’t know what you mean.

It's ironic that the literal demon girl is the only pure maiden, even a kissless virgin girl in the x-mansion

Blessed snowflake

>implying she doesn’t take care of carnal urges down in Limbo
This is the same girl who made it so enchantress was powerless and gave her to S’ym to “enjoy”, illyana just knows that Demon cock > Earth born cock

But what if she gives me an Earth born man a demon cock?

I saw more people sad over Wanda being called a pretender and being farther removed from mutantdom.

...I genuinely can't tell if this post is being sarcastic or not.

It was a genuinely good book and I didn’t feel like, or rather I didnt notice anyone acting OOC other than Storm and Iceman

no but it's subtle how they treat her differently because they know she's not really a mutant

to them she's just a magic bus, like Cloak was when Cloak and Dagger were briefly allied with the X-Men on Utopia because the X-Men lied about Cloak maybe being a mutant all along

they always do this, and there's so many "X-Men" that aren't even mutants at all

Except she is a mutant. Her stepping discs are how her mutation expresses itself

Fine brother

Attached: tumblr_p910wwiFz81xsymk1o1_500.jpg (326x604, 29K)

But Sinister isn’t a mutant, that shouldn’t work on him.

>you will never play Magik again in Marvel Heroes and teleport around with your army of demon bros

Attached: 1541898625995.png (656x755, 39K)

yes

Attached: Magik orgasm.jpg (697x693, 351K)

The Bachalo costume did provide us the with the "head thingies" which have quickly become a standard part of her designs. IMO the Lemire costume is a straight upgrade except for inexplicable sheath (magic swords that summon from nowhere require no sheath) and the unforgivable fact that artists often drew her without her bangs.

Attached: tumblr_pbwqa7zBbO1xsymk1o1_1280.jpg (830x1136, 120K)

They might do it. There was some news recently that Marvel have scrubbed the movie of any Fox X-Men references to make it MCU compatible if they decide to go that route.

>you’ll have have Magik on your Squad in MAA summer swarms of magical demons for you
Feels back man, her P5 costume was top tier

It might be worth mentioning that the head piece that she now wears is the one Storm used to wear way back in the day and Storm is a very important woman in Illyana’s life.

>the unforgivable fact that artists often drew her without her bangs
Removing her bangs is like removing her soul.

Ramos Illyana was a crime

>I saw more people sad over Wanda being called a pretender and being farther removed from mutantdom.
Those people do exist as well, mainly the "Magnus Family" fans who want them all together as a group, but the X-fags that hate Wanda and will never get over House of M always make more noise. There are reasons why a lot of her fans have accepted her not being a mutant as a positive development for her that allows a clean break from away from it all.

Oh, the book was good, but it wasn't very careful with characters. For one, the thing you mentioned with Rachel Summers was ridiculous. The book also kinda just rewrote a lot of the main classmates.

That is an amazing point user. It's not a 1 to 1 copy but the similarity and, as you say, the importance of (alternate) Storm to Illyana makes it too perfect not to be true. Storm was even wearing it before Xavier recruited her in Giant Size #1 and in her casual clothes after, suggesting it may have something to do with Storm's magical heritage which Illyana knows of through both her time in Limbo and her adventure in ancient Egypt.

Attached: The Uncanny X-Men #171 - Page 3.jpg (1000x1516, 364K)

>for fucking
>has never had a romantic partner

>>has never had a romantic partner
the demons she knows aren't really into romance, it's just sex

The only reason they get what they want in the end is because they are super persistent (for better ot for worse). for now I will keep enjoying that writers keep bring up the fact there inhuman.
>If he wasn't retconned out of being a mutant, sounds like he'd be getting the same "race traitor" autistic screeching that Beast is subjected to.
Oh god I would not want that for Quicksilver at all.
I chalk that up to just being a mistake by the writer that the editors did catch.

Attached: It was my Terrigen-Given Talents.png (962x226, 553K)

Reminder that only Big Demonic Peepees can satisfy Illyana.

*didn't

Do you think Andi and Illyana would get along at all?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1894, 3.57M)

>has never had a romantic partner

other than Kitty and Rachel

>The way they want Moon Girl and Kamala to be retconned from Inhumans into mutants
This is probably gonna happen by the way. Kamala's getting an MCU show and won't be an Inhuman because Perlmutter made the brand toxic to normies. She was only an Inhuman in the first place because Ike wanted them pushed as TV and movie usable mutant replacements... and now Marvel has mutants back.

It's gonna be hilarious to see all Perlmutter's work reversed.

What if she hands me a positive pregnancy test?

>The only reason they get what they want in the end is because they are super persistent (for better ot for worse).
I don't know, it's not the same as gays demanding Iceman for 25 years until Bendis complied. Things like Disney buying the Fox movie rights, or the failure of the Inhumans push in comics, their movie being replaced by a TV show, which also failed, none of that had anything to do with anything they did. The universe just gave them what they wanted.

They won't undo Kamala being an Inhuman because there's no reason to.

She gives Inhumans cred, not the other way around.

wow, that does read like Rahne is questioning her sexuality
Magik is for /u/ bondage

Attached: emma_frost_illyana_rasputina_kitty_pryde_and_magik_marvel_drawn_by_sane_person__bfeedd552e660a926b49 (803x960, 401K)

On the down low doesn't count.

>This your kid?
>He's ours now.

Attached: X-Men - Inferno (2012) - Page 282.jpg (1088x1650, 376K)

They won't want to attach her to what general audiences see as a toxic brand. They'll either have her powers be the result of Spider-Man style weird science or go with mutation. What she is in the comics doesn't matter to normies and therefore doesn't matter to Feige.

The MCU is basically pretending Inhumans never existed.

Attached: magik7.jpg (500x885, 48K)

Magik has been deaged and reaged too much to know how old she is.

>Kamala's getting an MCU show and won't be an Inhuman because Perlmutter made the brand toxic to normies.
A TV show nobody watched hasn't made the brand "toxic", normies don't hate the Inhumans they just didn't watch the show. Inhumans are only "toxic" to some of the 30,000 comic-buying X-fags. In numerical terms this is about as relevant to Disney's business as how the minority metaphor makes mutants "toxic" to /pol/.

If the MCU never uses Inhumans it will be because of the issues between Feige and Ike, not because normies have strong opinions about Inhumans, most of them have probably forgotten that show existed by now. The Spider-Man type origin is more likely than tying her to the mutants.

Dynamic is a bit backwards in that one

Attached: q7wbmQdyH1s6d2n8o1_1280.jpg (1249x1920, 883K)

>X-Men need to be kept segregated in their own books.
That's literally what Hickman is doing. He realized that ever since IAvX when Marvel stopped having the X-men in their own corner of the universe their popularity has been plummeting. So, HoXPoX is resetting up a new corner of the universe and all those books following are going to have very little to do with Avengers or whatever else. It'll be nice to have them go back to what they were in the 80s and 90s.

>They won't want to attach her to what general audiences see as a toxic brand.
"Toxic brand"? There's nothing toxic about it, it was Scott Buck's cheap-ass bullshit that ruined the show, not the actual Royals.
Also the rumor has been floating for a while that Feige might want to reintroduce the Inhumans in the MCU via retcons through the Ms Marvel show, in fact: mcucosmic.com/2019/08/28/rumor-the-inhuman-royal-family-may-still-have-a-future-in-the-mcu/

Christ, I forgot how bad Bendis' Illyana was.

Illyana seems like the type of person that doesn't makes friends quickly. On the other hand, Illyana is professional and would work well with her if they shared enemies.

I haven't read her entire works, but for someone around so long it does seem exceptional that nobody has even tried it (overtly, not counting Kitty and Rachel) other than an AU story during an event.

Attached: siege-v2-2-magik-3.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

she IS a mutant though.
I think Hickman is going to straighten that stuff out a bit, it's always been a bit hazy as to why Sinister seems to be a mutant sometimes. It will probably end up being something like he's experimented with his DNA so much that he's LIKE a mutant now.

Attached: shadowcat-magik-poolsid_94901303.640x0.jpg (640x414, 60K)

He did Illyana good, actually.
Let me guess, you're more a fan of Gillen's generic nutcase version of her.

all these people in this thread talking ABOUT X-Fags but not a single X-fag here saying they hate Wanda for HoM. In fact, most X-Fags just blame Bendis, not Wanda.

>it was Scott Buck's cheap-ass bullshit that ruined the show
Ironically it was Ike's own refusal to spend money on his own dream project that doomed it.

An easy explanation that she's still traumatized from her Belasco days

Maybe she just needs a little Damien to make her realize she's bi and not a lezbo

Attached: Daimon_Hellstrom_(Earth-616)_from_Venom_Vol_2_23_001.jpg (725x712, 241K)

Do you blame the ink when you read something that upsets you?

Remender's horrible Wanda stuff firmly put me back in the "fuck Wanda" camp to be completely honest

There will never be Inhumans in the MCU anymore. That's why they are going with Eternals, with the Eternals there is no reason to have the Inhumans. Kamala will be a mutant, maybe the first one on screen

That would require a crossover call to DC, wouldn't it?

Attached: file.png (518x817, 600K)

Gillen's alright I guess. I'm more of an oldfag than that though.

Bendis' Illyana spoke like all Bendis' characters do, she just punctuated half her sentences with threats - uninteresting, unsubtle threats that were nothing like her way of putting forward her edgy side prior to this. And shit like "Thank the Dark Lords" is so insanely out of character for her.

Fuck off lil bird, no one wants your shit here

I can understand trying to show a "lighter" Illyana since she had her entire soul together for the first time in ~400 issues but I never got the feeling that there was anything beneath the exterior. To me, Illyana can be playful, violent or brooding on the surface but underneath she is a ruthless survivor that only controls her instincts for the sake of the people she cares about. To me, that group is Peter, Kitty, the OG New Mutants, Scott and mutants in general via Scott.

It could just be that he has fucked with himself enough that the mists affect him badly for other reason.

That was Illyana when she was high on untapped Limbo energy. It wasn't some OOC mistake.

Cyclops was stated to be 30 in 2016 and Emma Frost was 27 in 2001. Emma Frost should be around Cyclops age. Hickman says the X-Men have been around for a decade, I doubt he means an exact decade ago but it should be around that. Cyclops was a college age kid in the early X-Men years so he would be like in his early 20s or late teens back then and ten years later, he is in his early 30s or late 20s. The timeline makes sense to me

>put me back in the "fuck Wanda" camp to be completely honest
user, no. Wanda is for making love. Marrying, making love, and raising a family.

Aw shit, I'd almost forgotten about that. Remender really was a load of shit at writing all that stuff.

illyana was only good when she was a new mutant. there, i said it

IT HURTS SO MUCH BRO
>I'll never play my waifu4laifu on my favorite kind of arpg ever again

there should be laws against servers being shut down forever

Attached: melee magik.png (959x919, 569K)

Illyana is always good, my friend.
Except when there are no bangs.

>Emma Frost was 27 in 2001. Emma Frost should be around Cyclops age.
Cyclops was in his early 20s when she was queen of the Hellfire Club in the 1980s, and was meant to be at least in her 30s. Either Morrison was mistaken about her age, or didn't make it obvious enough that she was lying about being 27.

>there should be laws against servers being shut down forever
companies should lose the copywrite to a game if they voluntarily take off the servers and offer no way for people to play the game. If the company doesn't want to host the servers, let players find a way to set up their own game servers and play that way.

it was just a plain old retcon

mfw this thread is full of plebs who actually prefer the Chris Bachalo redesign.

Attached: 19072122.png (378x424, 327K)

Illyana is for Doug

Attached: Cypher and Magik.jpg (313x362, 59K)

Attached: tumblr_pigyh0P7Fv1xpbtifo2_r1_1280.png (800x899, 701K)

Forgot the text lol

IMO the biggest problem with Bachalo design is how bland it gets. It's just black leather. Lots of people have a black leather look so she just blends into the crowd and the only way to pick her out is her hair and head thingies.

both are good, but bachalo costume deserve the loves it gets, revitalized the character for a interesting era, too bad it was bendis on the writing

the 'head thing' (it's some sort of tiara I think) was absolutely incredible

I remember her for being like the only Indian Marvel hero I know

she wears the cape well

Attached: Magik1.jpg (864x1311, 80K)

>Revitalized the character for a new era
Gonna have to disagree. All of the resurgent interest in Illyana was well under way with her in NM v3 and her spot on the extinction team.
Funniest part of the Bachalo redesigns were that they're essentially the same aesthetic as a throwaway joke on bad costume design from an X-men comic decades earlier.
Hell it was even Magik's replacement who cast the 'failed spell' that summoned the bad costumes.

Attached: Bachlol.jpg (731x1527, 591K)

Well bondage gear has been a franchise staple since Claremont took over

I want to see a Illyanya/Piotr baby. Sisters are made to be breed by their brothers.

Attached: powers-of-x-1-1181207.jpg (600x911, 124K)

Was meant for

I just want to eat cake with her a cuddle on the couch

Attached: RCO005_w.jpg (1290x2048, 843K)

How would you reincorporate a necklace into Magik's design? Her necklace with the bloodstones was a major part of her in the 80s but since she fixed that situation she obviously hasn't needed it. I was just thinking about what kind of design her upper half could have on it when I realized that a no design look would work with a necklace to break it up. So the question is, why kind of necklace and why does she wear it in her combat attire?

Also, while looking for pictures of Illyana with her medallion I realized that she was present when Rogue was added to the team. It's kind of weird to think she was allowed to sit in on superhero stuff and got a front row seat to Binary's orbital uppercut

Attached: The Uncanny X-Men #171 - Page 26.jpg (1000x1506, 410K)

Man I wish Secret Warrior wasn't tied to secret Empire of all things. Moments like this and pic related always put a smile on my face.

Attached: Talking about something with a nitpicker.jpg (1041x1600, 500K)

Magik is for wholesome love not degeneracy

Attached: all-new-x-men-17-magik-1.jpg (1279x984, 444K)

god....New Mutants was such a lewd book

Attached: magik 2.jpg (1083x959, 664K)

Russian kid gets kidnapped, tortured and turned into a teenage tramp with a bold, personality, trust issues and a penchant for revelry

Yeah, this was so good, I also liked that one where Lunella tests his patience. There were lots of great interactions in the book, it's a shame it wasn't a lasting ongoing.

Attached: Karnak teaches Lunella how to find weaknesses, and fails.png (632x975, 1.01M)

But does she eat pussy

It was honestly a decent team for Illyana to play around in.

I mean, without question.

I bet she would be the kind of GF who wants to watch horror movies, aka the best kind of gf

there's another panel where she eats keks with storm iirc, near the kitty colossus marriage

Who doesn't?

Attached: magik.png (990x1503, 717K)

will her new book be good lads

Attached: tumblr_p1kyud4VtJ1qe50boo1_1280.png (1280x947, 680K)

Attached: CakeThief.png (383x727, 533K)

gib phat ass slav mutie demon gf

No.
She ate dormammu though.

Wouldn't she just MST3K them constantly though? Anything supernatural based she would either call bullshit on or be all "I can totally kick Freddy's ass". Anything more mundane she wouldn't be afraid of unless it is about children getting kidnapped in which case I don't think she would want to watch it.

Attached: WSlVNb62.jpg (413x568, 163K)

"No!"

Attached: 1564715107572.jpg (1048x800, 618K)

> Remender's horrible Wanda stuff firmly put me back in the "fuck Wanda" camp to be completely honest

I don't know who to blame more for mishandling the first ongoing Wanda had been in since before Avengers Disassembled (and to date, also the last).
- Remender for turning her into a complete unrepentant asshole?
- Or Brevoort for allowing the "Wanda and Rogue hate each other" story because he knew the fans would get mad and that's all he cares about?

For one arc

Sucks she's still in the Bachalo suit.

depends on how they use her

Attached: 313fc319a741add85885df588f887b77d451f2d7.jpg (1200x1407, 191K)

It's problem some sort of flashback, no? she went back to the yellow classic costume recently

Attached: magik 292a82e3f9529a36c2378b8853462932dd873a16.png (300x300, 75K)

>implying this isn't the sexiest outfit she's ever had

Attached: Illyana_Rasputina_(Earth-616)_00010.jpg (488x940, 165K)

She doesn't show the necklace that much in the 80s New Mutants. it's like you know it's here somewhere but not really part of her character design...
I wouldn't bring it back at all, I'm gladly she got her closure on that matter. the most recent marvel re-read I did was a full illyana+new mutants read and it felt really satisfactory to my girl

Attached: RCO022_1469126502.jpg (1026x1600, 391K)

Attached: 18251846_1714692402162251_5892300744740044800_n.jpg (1080x1342, 156K)

She probably would, but I’m an absolute nerd for that kind of shit and wouldn’t mind at all. I’d just bring up little trivia facts about the film and how it was made.

>the most recent marvel re-read I did was a full illyana+new mutants read and it felt really satisfactory to my girl

That's my favorite thing about her. She hasn't suffered a relapse like some other characters where she has to return to some creator's favorite status quo. In regards to the necklace, I didn't mean picking up the old one, just finding a to work a new one in. The covers for NM volume 4 have the boob window filled in. Maybe that's just for the covers but if they're killing the boob window they have to put something there or else her chest is a boring featureless mass of black. Maybe some kind of container for Sapna? Having her in the soulsword is a little weird because Illyana is essentially mixing souls with her, which is pretty suggestive to me.

Attached: New_Mutants_Vol_4_2.jpg (791x1200, 290K)

Attached: Illyana_Rasputina_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_3_29.jpg (282x566, 86K)

Attached: 1458226267927.jpg (1600x1214, 211K)

Attached: magik-2304448-nm2___copy.jpg (517x791, 98K)

Attached: magik and jeen.png (361x250, 233K)

I want to say the filled in window is an artist quirk that's happened before

Attached: 1558494677148.jpg (1024x1542, 258K)

Hey anons, is X-Infernus any good?

Attached: x infernus.jpg (324x500, 75K)

Why? You'd be a gentleman and he'd be too busy getting the suck 'n fuck from Kitty anyway.

Yeah, I am sure this issue was prime fap material for someone who could not sneak Playboys or other magazines into the house.

Hell, that first panel was borderline hentai before I even knew about hentai.

Way to go, Enchantress. Using a stone wall to molest a teenage girl.

> But what if we put her back in her old outfit for nostalgic?!

Attached: magik765675464.png (339x595, 162K)

Nothing more wholesome than making babies

Get out of here sand snake

Yea, but read Quest for Magik before you do.

>john
>mondo
where's monet reeeeeee

Context?

She's a filthy mutie what is wrong with you all. Grab your pitchforks and kill her!

Okay, I need to get into this now. I thought New Mutants was just "X-Men but with none of the cool characters".

Trask is an anagram for Stark. Think about it.

It's an important part of her modern history. It gets you from Quest for Magik to New Mutants volume 3.

I don't think a book could handle Dani, Monet and Illyana all at once.

Dani and Illyana are two of the coolest Claremont era characters. They basically run the show until Simonson takes over and she ditches the original cast for X-force

Attached: tumblr_pvmla6REGZ1y0qnx9o1_1280.png.jpg (1158x448, 227K)

We really need a New Mutants Classic book, like X-Men First Class. Those stupid mutant kids grew on me

>I thought New Mutants was just "X-Men but with none of the cool characters".

Oh nooooo, you have been misinformed badly

Explain further.

That's it I'm calling Nimrod.

Attached: 1045929-magik.jpg (400x288, 35K)

>They basically run the show until Simonson takes over and she ditches the original cast for X-force
that was Leifeld that did that, Simonson stopped writing X-men before Claremont did.

also, don't forget Sunspot and Cannonball, they are awesome
you don't know? That's one of the books post HoXPoX Hickman is writing, although only for the first arc or two.

Mate, imagine it. Monet and Amara, queen bitches of mutantdom

Only if you read New X-Men Academy X

Been out of the loop for a couple months, you mean it's set in the claremont era?

Claremont's pet book where he dumped all his love. It's a wild ride with several great arcs and several terrible arcs and a bunch of characters that given considerable development compared to most comics of the era.

There's a recent-ish New Mutants Forever mini where Claremont writes a 'flashback story' that happened between issues of his run.

>Claremont's pet book where he dumped all his love
Would not have guessed. Time to go grab me some of them epic collections, then.

>Been out of the loop for a couple months, you mean it's set in the claremont era?
no, it's after HoXPoX but has the classic team

Before Liefeld showed up she ditched Karma (left to look for her siblings, technically Claremont but Simonson took over the next issue so she had to be okay with it), Cypher (dead), Magma (left with Empath), Magik (de-aged/dead) and Dani (stayed in Asgard). She also added Boom Boom and Rictor. Her culling left Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane and Warlock.

Just keep in mind, the classic New Mutants stories start with Sienkievicz taking over art. You'll know when that happens.

Attached: 1560227672741.jpg (1024x1448, 226K)

Yes, I know how a Sienkiewicz do

half of that was Claremont always rotating how teams worked. You just can't blame that on Simonson solely.

We must seize the means of reproduction

Zeb Wells deserves more love from Yea Forums.
I fucking love how the new x-kids, after the quest for magik, really really hate/are afraid of her for what the darkchylde did to poor Pixie.

Attached: it was only a taste.jpg (986x1600, 504K)

True. The part his run's GOAT status is how the team grows, shrinks and changes. His post-Mutant Massacre team has just 3 of the "All New All Different" team

Attached: fb0b8f8ec5761aa48064b9f75941fb46911bf39b.png (800x1025, 367K)

as a good slav, she has her adidas hoddie

Attached: 8100cfd89f00a537d0947b801b48cecced766650.jpg (667x1000, 138K)

Attached: Magik_(wolverine_and_the_x-men_season_2).jpg (960x951, 90K)

>Cypher and Magik.jpg
When did this happen?

How do I get an Aryan (Slav) waifu?

I like this version to be honest. Needs more of this

Hardly call 2010 recent-ish. Read it just this month. Claremont's dialogue hasn't changed one bit. Not that i'm complaining.

Attached: magik01_N1.jpg (544x800, 76K)

She is... Magikbus! The Superior Miss Frizzle.

Attached: magikbus.jpg (856x596, 108K)

Secret Empire is great. Stop being so insecure abou it

Attached: magik_by_carynord-d5mzty0.jpg (717x960, 102K)

This feels terrifying to see

I like that friction they have. The X-men are a big team/family. Everyone can't magically get along with everyone

Attached: 1.jpg (988x1500, 300K)

Attached: ekRbdbeC_2110181024391gpadd.jpg (1200x1855, 1.57M)

Attached: 2.jpg (988x1500, 269K)

Attached: 3.jpg (988x1500, 207K)

Doesn't hold a candle to the armoured look. now if only the armour would rip away her everyday clothing when it appeared, like the Witchblade does... erm, did (it's not like they're using that anymore in the current SJW-Blade).

Attached: merkymerx - magik.jpg (1920x2458, 343K)

Attached: 4.jpg (988x1500, 253K)

Attached: 5.jpg (988x1500, 289K)

If nothing else, I'd like her to go back to a sleeker looking Soul Sword than the current big flat blade

Attached: 6.jpg (988x1500, 220K)

Attached: 7.jpg (988x1500, 240K)

Attached: 8.jpg (988x1500, 271K)

love how she always does a good thing but try to make people still feel scared of her, like, she has a reputation to maintain, right?
It's good how she developed, at first she was always being loyal and a good friends despite everything that was forced into her and most people (even close people like Rahne) never lost any chance they had to blame her for something

now as a adult, ever after she restored her soul she just embraced it, she's like, yeah I'm the fucking dark lady of hell get lost besides always being a heroine and one of the most loyal members of the team

I like the skinny one but I also like surfboard's hilt.

Every good team has a hatesink to say and do the shit the rest of the team can't.

>what if illyana was never kidnapped and stayed in russia

youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>>what if illyana was never kidnapped and stayed in russia

When you think about it, that was probably what Peter got from House of M

Attached: 08House Of M002 - Page 23.jpg (1000x1522, 258K)

>She's like 16
Only biologically. She’s 200+ years old in an eternal teenage body.

Attached: tumblr_ptdfmu4FvR1xxm3dgo1_1280.jpg (838x1080, 160K)

>Cucked by Benjamin Franklin

What he means is that Illyana is the one that's going to do the fucking.

She's seen some shit.

She really has.

Attached: brian-skipper-magik-by-caiomarcus-art-colors.jpg (1051x1500, 634K)

I'm sure the Soviets didn't raise girls to be like this...

HOM was cute

Attached: magik21_zps5e5b7753.jpg~original.jpg (275x399, 66K)

Soviets, no. Weird rulers of Limbo, yes.

Attached: belasco-demon-corrupting_illyana.jpg (512x222, 78K)

Also her Asgard costume, I wish they'd shown more of it

Attached: Magik Enchantress 1.jpg (253x432, 88K)

I don't know if I want to bang her or Kurt more.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nslazrvp2p1rzy8nf_500.png (500x461, 535K)

Based.

Attached: Thirsty mutant thots.png (1099x1614, 3.8M)

the duality of the x-fan

Attached: tumblr_1e098d0dceaeb4fd319e7af46a8e2e6b_ec2b4cb8_540.jpg (534x810, 134K)

Attached: tumblr_590f987a2e6653da08cd7366d8de4633_337dfb6a_500.png (500x347, 351K)

Did we EVER got a Illiyana and Ghost Rider team up?

I never knew I wanted this.

Attached: tumblr_inline_psj1lzSI9Z1rfvfeq_500.jpg (500x427, 50K)

>be Avenger
>discover Wasp/Wanda's used underwear in your drawer
Score. Thanks Magik.

you can do that chip, you know who is getting the danny comic, give us Iliyana, Alejandra and Danny doing some crazy demonic scooby doo shit.

Attached: tumblr_oravok9BF41s5onj7o1_1280.jpg (603x1200, 101K)

Attached: tumblr_pvdoucHZBc1w5g1heo1_1280.jpg (1280x989, 484K)

or
>be Avenger
>find Bushman's face in your underwear drawer

DAMNIT MARC

...I actually really like all these designs.

I like Cannonball and Jubilee, but the rest are nonsense.

the fuck?!

Now I was thinkng about house of X...
I think editorial mandated that Matthew Rosenberg removed both Magik and Juggernaut out of the equation
imagine that assault on the master mold base with both... it would go too easy imo
sure, you can always come up with reason for magik to not do a teleport into a place like that, she's a bit insecure to go to another planets but if juggernaut was there, it could have been too easy... too bad illyana had to me involved to dispel him from the gem

illyana and most of the other girls all have a crush on tom sellick
the shapeshifter is just a smart motherfucker

That kind of curiosity leads to stretch marks.

Haremfags are not as bad as futafags, now those faggots ruin everything.

Trips don't lie

>I think editorial mandated that Matthew Rosenberg removed both Magik and Juggernaut out of the equation
>imagine that assault on the master mold base with both... it would go too easy imo
nope, it was just plot convenience for Hickman to bring that team to kill them. He could have brought Magneto and the whole thing would have been accomplished immediately.

>accept a retcon

It was a weak ass shit story and Wanda was still Hitler she was just drunk at the time.

another argument could be made that well, every single new sentinel factory bear ins mind magneto since he's the most radical anti-mutant hunter but yeah, so much more could have been done
and it seems that Charles can just reborn people with a mental backup+cloning

her p5 costume is awesome

Attached: 1529288667788.jpg (1060x1500, 268K)

I actually enjoy hating Wanda. Her fans never stop crying. Wanda "X-Hiler The Pretender" Maximoff. or whatever he name is. The Pretender is actually a fresh bit of lulz on top of it all. Mostly its about laughing at people who have not given up hope on Marvel not being shit.

Shes got a robot for the loving and imaginary kids for the rest user. She needs no family.

it's safe to assume that illyana is the cool auntie now

Attached: 3899534-uncanny_x_men_15_inhumanity_magik.png (802x493, 844K)

cool wine aunt edit when?

Cute cover

How tight is Illyana's pussy?

All the P5 costumes were amazing.

she's virgin so...

I wonder if she would blush when I tell her that I know she's a virgin.

She is literally a Russian and a demon so yes

Probably, and she would go full tsundere and treat to teleport drop you into a volcano

It's the other way around

Attached: 13 year old adult.jpg (475x464, 125K)

Than I would french kiss her and grab her tits.

She spent her childhood in hell. Nobody goes that lnog to hell and stays unraped

Where is this from

Attached: CLAREMOOOOOONT.jpg (1073x1650, 501K)

He was one kinky fuck.

Yea Forumsmrades, no Exiles?

Attached: 994315-official_handbook_of_the_marvel_universe___x_men___age_of_apocalypse_2005_illyana_rasputin.jp (517x1226, 206K)

Attached: 215904-14733-illyana-rasputin.jpg (201x380, 27K)

Attached: 101793-158419-illyana-rasputin.jpg (400x739, 158K)

Attached: 101798-110394-illyana-rasputin.jpg (400x565, 108K)

I would love to fuck her.

Attached: 278784-166811-illyana-rasputin.jpg (400x570, 133K)

Bendis.

Oh yes, most certainly

Attached: tumblr_nsigngdH3l1s5onj7o2_540.jpg (540x552, 142K)

Who wouldn't.

Attached: exiles_v1_035_00_rougher.jpg (1000x1553, 345K)

Her purity was part of the spell, if she lost it, the bloodstones would fail

Attached: 1.png (515x1015, 1.15M)

You think she's good at cock sucking?

Attached: 2.png (591x680, 978K)

Probably uses her teeth

I will have to train that out of her.

Probably not as good as you.

Attached: 3.png (615x1132, 1.65M)

Attached: 4.png (959x483, 1.07M)

Attached: 5.png (303x711, 508K)

Attached: 6.png (615x744, 1.07M)

Attached: 7.png (531x998, 1.22M)

The thing I don't like about Exiles Illyana is that they made her soulsword some generic object instead of a weapon forged from herself and her hatred

Attached: X-Men - Magik - Storm & Illyana HC (2008) - Page 93.jpg (2048x3175, 1.26M)

Reminder that Dani is Illyana's real friend and Kitty is just her bitchy sister

Attached: tumblr_p9rq2tz0zD1xsymk1o1_1280.jpg (995x1280, 146K)

I used to know a girl who coosplayed as Magik.
She pulled it off pretty well.

Did you fuck her?

I had a co-worker with Ukrainian heritage that remembered me of her, she even had bangs cute bangs for some time, too bad she was married

Attached: emma magik tape.png (2400x2400, 2.3M)

why does she run around in a leather bikini and fuck-me boots

was a Cover with a bunch of Marvel characters kissing, some where cannon and others non cannon

Poor Illyana.

Speaking of this dougyana pairing, I remember one issue were Doug was flirting with her (just for fun) in a restaurant or something like this and some bullies appeared. Do you remember when this happened and what issue? IIRC, it was before he joined the NM

I'm still catching up on all the 80s and 90s X-Men

I want to say Uncanny Xmen in the 180s.

Who would actually be a good other half for Illyana? "Me" is not a valid response.

I feel like she needs some kind of larger than life character. Like, an Asgardian or something in that lane.

Longshot or Jonny Storm, Illyana would bully a pretty Fuk Boi

Attached: magik masturbates to brother more cropped.png (652x675, 478K)

Karnak

Someone very Catholic for that contrast. Preferable a goodboy
No lesbians. Considering the main cast, I would like to see a temporary AU of Scott and her

Is Illyana's design based on Traci Lords or something. That's messed up

Attached: traci.jpg (896x500, 77K)

I'd say Sam since he's always been trusting of her ever since they were kids, but he got hitched.

Attached: IllyanaSam.png (594x221, 234K)

I don't get how lesbyana shippers from Tumblr ignore how much she was horny for boys all the time, unlike confirmed lesbians like Karma

She truly is the GOAT

Attached: 3e2043dd44beed874978e0a4ba684538966f5dec.jpg (1560x1249, 229K)

Because of two things really. #1 is the claim that everyone Claremont writes is bi, the other is that her friendship with kitty was gay.
They also don't want their strong demon waifu to lose to the cock

Illyana was a mutant. She's dead. That thing is not the original Illyana, it's a demon from Limbo that took her form and made a soul for itself.

It is at best a copy.

>That's it I'm calling Nimrod.
Got a mutant problem that needs to be dealt with?

Attached: 1566612756920.png (707x676, 540K)

Simonson never really killed her, she left the idea open to future writers.
Illyana turned now into Lightchylde shattered her own essence to close the portals and stop the invasion, doing this, her energies were all scattered in Limbo. Her soulsword still "alive", we even had Magik 2 and etc.

Later on, Belasco returned to limbo and gathered her shattered light body and revived her flesh, but he missed her soul so we had a rampant souless Darkchylde obsessed into being whole again. Once she reconnects with her soulsword she starts being Illyana again.
I mean, it's magic. She was magically disintegrated and magically rebuilt

Sam tried to kill her just 2 issues before that for being an evil witch.

She is 100% making fun of the Kentucky hillbilly that's dressed up like a punk rocker and feeling self conscious about it

Attached: sam.png (907x1293, 1.13M)

>Can we all agree that Illyana is for fucking?
No.
I wanna marry her and bake her cakek

My man

X-men and Alpha Flight, part of the Asgardian Wars

Attached: X-Men - Asgardian Wars (2014) - Page 11.jpg (2146x1650, 858K)

Pretty sure Rahne is the only one that actually tried to kill Illyana without brainwashing.

Attached: New Mutants V1 #20 (1984) - Page 13.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: magik_selfie_by_moonarc-dbbzios.jpg (1024x1480, 180K)

Thanks user, you're the MVP

It genuinely amazes how many "high level" female athletes compete in thongs. Maybe they get bullied in the locker room if they don't

Attached: 1568042200376.jpg (1366x768, 111K)

It's just the way the hair makes people look, really

Attached: 20455790.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (619x464, 63K)

you accept the wedgie and you get freedom of movement.

god I hope so

Attached: 650187-senza_titolo_10_copia_2.jpg (297x407, 117K)

Funny how she never ever betrayed the team at all, right? The only close person she ever really hurt, iirc, was Colossus with the cytorakk deal, the guy who never had one singular bad idea about his little sister

Even that wasn't malicious it was, uh, tough love.

People usually say the girl from Poltergeist but the timeline is too tight to be influenced by anything other than trailers. Uncanny 160 was "published" in August 1982 while Poltergeist was released in early June of 1982. However, cover dating practices mean that Uncanny 160 was also released in June of 1982.

She pretended to betray them vs Shadow King

Attached: 1024.polt.cm.102312[1].jpg (1024x759, 57K)

Yup, I mean, it was to teach him a lesson but shit was up to eleven since well, evil bad magic forces were involved.

She just pretended! I love it when Warlock confronts her and she tells him her plan. Warlock is the gooddest of the alien boys.

Speaking of inspiration, there are relates that Claremont was dating a fucking Satanist for a while, and it seems that illyana was like the children they didn't had

I'll do it! I'm suicidal!

>That thing is not the original Illyana
Actually, she is; she's one of the few beings who're the original. It's due to Dr. Strange and Illyana fixing the thing that Kulan Gath did to NYC, Spider-Man, and well, everybody.

>2 days
>87 posters
I love every magikfag here

Attached: the_rasputins_by_digital_vox-d8uyr46.png (1024x1286, 647K)

Legitimately Doug is a great pairing for Illyana, both have the whole death / resurrection arc at similar times, they share a bunch of history and he's Kitty's other BFF.
Not to mention Piotr already has beef with him.

Attached: tumblr_ne7wmvJPhj1s5onj7o1_1280.jpg (653x758, 151K)

Attached: NM1.jpg (1000x1594, 472K)

Attached: NM2.jpg (999x1535, 508K)

Attached: NM3.jpg (999x1570, 505K)

Attached: NM4.jpg (1000x1563, 256K)

More

Post pics fag

Incorrect! The whore is unclean! Filthy and gentile! She is a poor goddess!

phallic

Attached: RA RA RAMSPUTIN.jpg (1080x1920, 304K)

ok, this has a soul, whoever wrote it really got the characters right

Doug's a nice guy and all but where would the drama come from?

Attached: tumblr_mx82hezRp31sp1wslo1_1280[1].gif (700x859, 146K)

Drama?
Doug was formerly madly in love with Kitty who also liked him back, but was in love with Piotr at the time. Piotr had major beef with Doug because of how close with Kitty he was. Illyana was BFF's with Kitty, and Piotr is her brother. If Ramsputin became a thing, it'd basically become a love quadrangle.
Could also throw in some drama about Doug's Technoorganic infection from Warlock and how Limbo was infected by the T/O virus before.
It'd be the perfect time for Kitty to realize she still had feeling for Doug or Yana after seeing her two former BFF's get together.

Attached: tumblr_nq1f411UVl1s5onj7o1_1280.jpg (911x895, 395K)

c'mon, his superpower limit is close to Manhattan's ability to see the strings. evil doug amplified by a alien device was really intimidating

The three of them actually ran a global crime syndicate together at one point in AU visited in Excalibur.

Attached: Excalibur #23 - Justicer.png (807x825, 1.01M)

>anime sword
>stripper outfit
>Taylor Swift hair
>on the nose codename

in what sense is she at all original

Such a bad post I'm honestly wondering if it's bait

Hahaha Yes!

It doesn't matter, all comics exist in the same frozen time that The Simpsons live in. Their age is whatever the author wants it to be for that issue.

it's better to just have the ages on your head
for me 05 and related are mid 30s and the NMs mid to late 20

Attached: b5d847f470814fe9954c01e27d763336--magik-marvel-marvel-comics.jpg (736x920, 103K)

Attached: Hellhound_(Warp_World)_(Earth-616)_from_Infinity_Wars_Weapon_Hex_Vol_1_2_001.jpg (776x1250, 387K)

magik is so pretty that even rob liefeld does her okay

Attached: magik by liefeld.jpg (600x800, 290K)

Kawaii Nimrod

Attached: 19.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Still odd that they merged her with Sabretooth and not Kimura.

Not exactly ground breaking to say in a thread about her but I think she's one of the best X-Men characters there are.

Looks, style, powers, stories she's had, no real bad runs, nobody's ever fucked her up trying to reinvent her or writers pet'd her, still has loads of potential story and character wise

Love her

Attached: 1539825293246.jpg (935x1440, 399K)

Attached: 106_magik_by_carlosbragaart80_d84u151.jpg (1024x1514, 237K)

Attached: 108_magik_print_colors_by_me_on_photoshop_cs4_by_carlosbragaart80_d7j0jpd.jpg (1024x1536, 308K)

is she marvel's most dangerous woman alive?

Attached: RCO015_1469128315.jpg (1600x1236, 457K)

Nah. She has potential but it's all thrown out of whack by how inconsistently she is portrayed. She doesn't use Dark magic because of the corruption. Despite learning shit from Strange she pretty much is just a glorified swordsmen because she never cast any spells. She is still human tier in the durability department. If she doesn't drag you into Limbo or give entirely into the Darkside she doesn't have much to offer.

Attached: Magik btfo.jpg (1600x1230, 530K)

Anyone like her comfy outfit?

Attached: Magik new_mutants_28_0013.jpg (1281x1924, 555K)

Goat legs Ilya is the sexiest

Attached: X-Infernus- 004.jpg (1280x1982, 685K)

butt

Attached: 650184-senza_titolo_1_copia_2.jpg (300x315, 83K)

>squatting in a tracksuit
THE MEMES

THE COMF

Attached: Magik_from_Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_540.jpg (1213x1077, 333K)

Doesn't she want to rape her brother?

All little girls want their onii-sans.

Is she asexual, yea she dresses like a demon whore but I'm struggling to remember if she ever had a relationship with anyone, or even hooked up with anyone

gangbanged by demons in hell don't count

rogue and wolverines outfits look great. and magik's look alright for a space outfit

>asexual
She's shown interest in several men as seen in this very thread.

But has she ever acted on it?

She might just be a flirt because that was all she was surrounded by in hell

Die and go to hell, see this, what do?

Attached: Darkchylde1.jpg (400x600, 81K)

Actually hasn't she gone out of her way to ruin Colossus's life to corrupt him?

It was less to corrupt him and more to teach him to stop seeing her as his incorruptible little sister

i'm not Russian, why am i in hell?

That's a big sword

You didn't choose correctly between consubstantiation and transubstantiation.

Kitty.

>no feet

youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw

when did this happen, this might have been the only time she's ever kissed someone

defend the anime sword user i double dog dare you

remember, even in the X-Men there was already a character who had a stupid giant anime sword and hung out with a Phoenix

Based BWS.

It's one of the 75th anniversary gag covers. Elsewhere on thr cover you have Nightcrawler kissing Rogue and Iceman kissing himself

How kinky is Illyana?

She's seen and done shit that would turn your hair white but she'd like nothing more than a warm hug

And a gentle fucking?

She's a Claremont character, there's nothing she won't try.

I would love to watch her piss.

So that's why Xavier had these toilets installed...

Attached: 966_image055.jpg (1024x768, 485K)

Why is she sinking in quicksand?

>he'd be too busy getting the suck 'n fuck from Kitty anyway.
Depends on the day of the week, really.

She is a witchblade knockoff

lol

>Illyana's first appearance in 1975, first appearance as Magik in 1983
>Witchblade first appearance in 1995
Well the X-Men do time-travel a lot...

then she needs to kill The Punisher

Attached: Witchblade - The Punisher #1 - Page 1.jpg (1280x1947, 359K)

Needs more midriff.

Attached: 1564959328622.jpg (402x334, 17K)

Any news of the movie? It has so much potential!

Attached: _320x_f8a6679a435c42a06ca8a6c16e02f2678497a000f77b94ae16d59d8af217170d.jpg (320x418, 27K)

The last news from a week or so ago is that they've made changes to it so it can fit into the MCU

noooooooooo, don't criticize the full body suits!!!1!... if the women in superhero movies don't wear comic-true attire and are mostly in full body suits, then all women in comics should wear full body suits! it's totally not a generic go-to-design for radical feminists and gay trannies with a boner hatred against shown female flesh

It might end on Hulu...

Attached: 1557397947792.jpg (488x750, 94K)

Attached: illust_63719574_20190630_153555.jpg (600x600, 133K)

You know that Kitty would ruin your relationship with her somehow, right?

There's a surprising lack of it in this thread compared to normal.
You forgot the X-men getting a free pass for STOPPING Wanda from undoing what she did even though the entire reason she got backed into that corner was the X-men deciding to murder her.

Gambit was his attempt at a mutant body. Generally speaking he shouldn't be one even if there is leeway for him to have simply made a new body with mutant genetics once he was actually free from Apocalypse.

Attached: jeangreyandmagik.jpg (900x1260, 113K)

It's funny because in the end farming with the soil on an asteroid is completely retarded and impossible to do properly. It would have been simpler to have a supply line from a secure teleporter or invest in hydroponics.

I just feel really sorry for exiles Illyana. Nobody ever stopped to think about just how damn traumatising being put on the team would be for her and she had to watch her brother kill himself.

cute. I like when they draw adult illyana taller than the other girls. Her brother has almost 2 meters before transforming, she's should be a tall girl as well

The thing I always found interesting about her soulsword is that Colossus's skin used to have the exact same properties that it still has. The best/strongest thing she could think of to protect herself was basically her brother.

She should probably be Storm size but her official height listing hasn't changed since she was 14 in the 80s

Good observation. Also I think there's a panel when she was still a kid and meet the X-Men and she ask the other mutants if she will be able to turn into steel like her brother

>Russian girl
I'm sold

Attached: 1567937899605.jpg (395x428, 22K)

Attached: 1480222133473.jpg (1273x1194, 1003K)

I'll always associate this song with Inferno era Magik

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwh0fCaYs_4

iirc, bachalo did her a little bit taller. Like, with plain boots she has the same height as Emma with heels

To be fair it's unclear how much she's actually grown. She's still in a teenage body, right? Late teenage.

Definitely a young woman, 21-25. Older than Rahne, younger than Dani. But the new Hickman timeline might complicate everything even more

I dunno anything about this character nor do I read capeshit, but her design makes her look like an Anime character and she's cute. I like her.

Attached: qt.png (400x400, 105K)

>Hickman books
>canon

pick one

I can never see her as being in her twenties. She always looks like a teenager.

>is she marvel's most dangerous woman alive?
Nah she is actually a bit overrated in that department due random bits of power creep that come and go. Being Limbo lord boost her magic a little but now a crazy amount. She has been roughed up in limbo by other demons and S'ym. She Belesco while he was limbo lord. At some point shit writers assumed that she got the same tier of hell lord boost Mephisto and cyttorak get but they aren't mortals or humans so there isn't a good reason for her to be expected to be that level and she wasn't treated as such before the 00s. Her portal abilities aren't all that defined she doesn't really go crazy distances or to other universes. The limits on time travel change all that time and she doesn't do often in the first place. Plus teleportation is better depending on the situation, Which is probably writers/artist have her disc teleport people instead of acting like portals. Soul sword gets swapped about too. The most consistent thing is that it is anti-magic, but sometimes it knocks out regular people, sometimes it doesn't work at all. Recently it has flipped back and forth on whether or not it actually cuts physical things.

Attached: seriously her portals are pretty slow and nobody every just gets out of the way.jpg (1041x1600, 552K)

I think the soulsword CAN damage things, explode robots if she channels magic at it and all but regarding damaging people, Magik is a cute flower, she has a apparatus to incapacitate people and she uses if this way, unlike Logan who just slice bad guys.

Now speaking of the soulsword, I really love how it was created, it's basically weaponized innocence who can dispell any Magicks, and on this fictional universe magic plays a big role. Definitely one of the most powerful artifacts of the MU and very underrated.

As her Demon Lord status, I think Limbo is a mid to high tier dimension, Belasco was allowed to speak with major demon lords because of the prestige the place has so being the lady of the domain grants major powers. I'm referring to that scene when Belasco talks to the other lords about the Darkchylde and they are scared a bit. She doesn't like to abuse but she definitely could. We had Bendis pushing her with the Dormammu shit, it was weird and retarded but it's plausible, he was invading from another plane, probably not fully materialized, she just smacked him and send him away.
Again, her weapon alone is a artifact that can make any magic based creature think twice and approach her with caution, it doesn't matter if it's a lesser demon or a big boss

Source? Do I even want to know?

I really love the font used for "LIFE"

It's probably that lewd game
Thankfully, Illyana is not on it

>posting rosentrash's heroin junkie Illyana

Her stepping disks are holes in space that lead to somewhere else and she can move them at will. There is no "speed". They are either open or closed. If she closes one and you are partially in it, you will be cut into pieces.

Attached: stepping discs.png (1842x1030, 2.47M)

Alright, let's wrap this thread with a storytime

Attached: What If Magik 001-000.jpg (1987x3056, 890K)

Attached: What If Magik 001-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-003.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.95M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-011.jpg (3975x3056, 3.67M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-012.jpg (1987x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.99M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.99M)

Attached: What If Magik 001-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

The speed part comes with going through the portal not the portal itself. Bamfing away would be quicker than falling through a portal under your feet.

You're assuming that she's relying on gravity to move people. Maybe she does that with friends for their safety but there's no limit on how fast she can move the portal itself

thanks, user
definitely. she's my favorite female fictional character

it was a nice ride, thanks anons. we'll meet again soon magikfags, hickman's NM will be good!

Attached: 1525565544213-1.jpg (738x658, 143K)

There's no way she's the same age group as Pixie/Anole/Hellion/etc.. It's not just the way she acts, it's the respect she commands in the other X-men. They treat her a full equal, not a junior teammate or hotshot rookie

Attached: 076 - AVX Consequences #5 (of 5) (2012) - Page 3.jpg (1280x1968, 381K)

This was a good thread.
Thanks, my fellow anons.

Dani/Yana forever

Attached: 20190411_143141.jpg (648x786, 276K)