Multiverse

Let’s say Steven’s mom was one of the other diamonds, who might that have changed the story. Personalities, Powers/Weapons, character dynamics,etc,etc.

Attached: 8E5D3E9C-B12A-4B41-927D-283CB417DB7F.png (2208x1242, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapas.io/episode/1254363
reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/axtsg7/paragon_diamond_white_blue_yellow_pink_fusion/
tapas.io/episode/1242681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its funny that people were making comics and fanfics about this long before we knew that rose was pink diamond

Depends on the circumstances, if they’re all the “Diamond faking a death after rebellion” don’t see much changing.

>Blue Diamond Steven
Jesus Christ people already complain enough about Steven crying. Yellow Diamond Steven would be based though.

where is the universe where steven is just a human son of greg and vidalia?

>*new gem comes to earth*
Yellow Steven: ZAP!

>Its funny that people were making comics and fanfics about this long before we knew that rose was pink diamond
Rose Quartz being Pink Diamond was a popular theory since before we knew pink diamond existed.

It had been very heavily hinted at from very early on.

>Blue Steven cries all the time
>Yellow Steven doesn't do the touchy feely shit and they just slug it out like normal shonen characters
>We know what pink Steven does
>White Steven makes everyone else cry with his unsettling creepiness.

Homeworld would definitely change if a more important diamond left. PD's absence pretty much put the entire empire into a depression, and she was basically the autistic princess with no authority.

>Blue Steven is the constantly crying Steven Yea Forums memes about, but also has a pleasant Irish accent and is mellow when he isn't bawling. He prefers painting to singing and spent a lot of his childhood hanging out with Vidalia's family.
>Yellow Steven is basically Atreus from the new God of War: a sweet kid with anger issues who eventually lets his Diamond heritage get to his head and temporarily becomes a rude jackass. He loves nothing more than a good fight and is best bros with his universe's Kevin.
>White Steven comes from a world where the remaining Diamonds launched an attack on Earth when he was a baby, and grew up in a post-apocalyptic wasteland on the verge of being overrun by Gems. He's all smiles all the time due to repressing the trauma from growing up in such horrible conditions out of hopes that it'll act as a morale boost for this universe's Crystal Gems.

There was a long running webcomic about Steven being White Diamond's son. But it was dropped after the reveal.
tapas.io/episode/1254363

What if the CGs and Homeworld gems were swapped

Attached: lapis whomp.gif (500x418, 42K)

YD Steven sounds like the most entertaining of the bunch, BDSteven would be worse than PD's version I think (but if a Spinel situation came up he'd probably hug her super tight). WDSteven would be strange but I don't think that's a bad thing. WD is the largest and most ancient of the Diamonds, and a Steven who realizes he can control people to do what he wants gives himself a stronger moral question about whether he's really redeeming or reforming Gems or just manipulating them with his Gem powers.

The only question is how different are the AUs with their Diamond being the one who's missing with PD still around would work. I imagine the WD timeline would have the Authority aimless and in disarray with YD the head/dominant Diamond making WDSteven have the most difficult odds out of the others. The YD diamond has the scrappiest Steven with 2/3 of the most emotional Diamonds still around (and requires YDS to actually empathize to save the day instead of punching shit to win). BDSteven I think is the most functionally similar to PD's situation but I'd argue BDS has it easier by making Gems feel what he feels in an AOE empathy aura, which negates a lot of the initial conflict of aggressive Gems.

Let's be honest with ourselves; If stevens mom was blue then he'd be a fat lonely stoner who cries all the time.

>White Steven makes everyone else cry with his unsettling creepiness.
But he's like, kinda sorry.

Attached: tumblr_po22foqnH01xgtvj4o7_540.png (540x810, 141K)

It's still going...

It wasn't dropped. It just updates slower, that's all.

>Has to fight the cluster as it forms
>He fuses with his Crystal Gems to form some Lightning slinging Dark Souls boss.

Just out of curiosity since it's a Steven thread, do we know what it looks like when all the diamonds merge?

Given their disgust at seeing fusion between unlike gems, I'd wager they've never even considered forming a big diamond megazord together.

Big rip.

I mean just think about how lovely that would be.

As I recall, people at the time considered "Rose Quartz/Steven is actually Pink Diamond" theories to be really fucking stupid and disbelieving that the series would go a route that fucking stupid.

Here's what I found, dont know if it helps

reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/axtsg7/paragon_diamond_white_blue_yellow_pink_fusion/

Remember the dropped "Garnets are mass-produced troops" theory, based on that one mural that showed a bunch of Garnet-looking gems standing up against White? That same episode, people speculated that the gem at the heart of that big pyramid thing was White too.
It makes me wonder how set-in-stone Sugar's story was in the early seasons.

That's kinda bad.

>bunch of Garnet-looking gems standing up against White?
Rubies?

You bring up a good point what would the reason for the other diamonds making Steven be?

- Yellow
>Sees the potential in using organics as warriors in the army
>Works on creating the ultimate super soldier
>Discovers that a hybrid would be the best soldier
>Creates Yellow Steven

- Blue
>Pink Diamond manages to convince the other Diamonds to let her keep Earth as a "testing ground for organics" and gets a second colony
>She actually gets shattered this time
>The giref kills Blue inside
>She visits and keeps a contingent of her own warrior gems to protect the Earth
>Meets Greg like she did in the show
>Finds familiarity in his grief over losing whatever human wife he ended up with and lost
>Spends more and more time on Earth and with Greg
>Eventually makes Blue Steven

- White
>Sick and tired of having to waste gems to kill off the organics on the planet's her empire is conquering
>But her abilities don't work on organics
>But what if she were an organic
>Captures different organics
>Experiments until she discovers how to transfer her gem into a hybrid
>Creates White Steven

Attached: 24B3D6C6-43DD-4A56-80D7-48E257C70505.jpg (1280x1280, 245K)

While that makes far more sense, those silhouettes look a bit leggier than your average Ruby.

Attached: mural, shit quality.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

tapas.io/episode/1242681

You should read this.
I thought it would be cringe but it's better written than current SU, and i say this as a person who generally dislikes AU/fanfic shit.

Attached: Earl.png (575x573, 89K)

Why the fuck is steven such a jew in anything fan made

So Steven's gem weapon, and by extention Pink Diamond's gem weapon, is a shield
What are the other diamonds' gem weapons?

Get outta here with the gay ass fanfic shit

Gay-away taser, sad-aura, assuming direct control
I don't know what they'd have if they had to pull out an actual weapon, since they seem to only use their innate powers.

b-but it's related to the thread.

Attached: sadcat.jpg (1242x1208, 124K)

did Pink have an innate power? I mean her tears heal gems but that's just a diamond thing isn't it, is Pink the only one without an actual power?

I personally like the one where Steven is in hell, or locked in some homeworld torture device, forced to experience people breaking him again and again just to toughen him up. Which is probably what Peridot would do to her kid, now that I think about it.

They don’t call him Jewniverse for nothing

Pink has arguably more powers than any of them.
Gravity-cancellation, organic-regeneration, gem-healing, dream-state telepathy, plant avatar creation, and permanent shapeshifting if you want to count that too.

Disobedience. She had the power to spark corruption in gems to make them rebel against their set programming.

>pink walks through the gem halls, talking to all of the walls
>suddenly they have a massive existential crisis after she's gone
>one of the pearls has to follow behind her constantly with a rejuvenator to stop the whole building from trying to run away or scream in existential agony

>Jasper was very mad at Steven. "A F!" She dragged Steven by the collar, "goddamn it, what did I say was going to happen?"
>"No!" Steven cried. "Anything but THAT!?"
>"Oh hohoho, you're gonna get this time for sure." The door opened, revealing a chair.
>STeven screamed, "no! No! Anything but that-"
>"Too late!" Jasper strapped Steven in, putting a helmet connected the apparatus. Steven was crying when Jasper flicked it on, "HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE being bad!"
>Steven was in the machine when he heard: "hey Steven, let's go on an adventure!"
>He cried out, "oh no, NOT AGAIN!"

The murdercock strikes again

Attached: 2F78D6C8-4F7E-40C7-9B46-8327FE53EB3B.jpg (1280x1280, 231K)

Attached: 1546899745501.jpg (1200x1571, 214K)

I like it user, Thanks for the rec.

>"WHATS GOOD, NIGGA!"
>"NO! AAAHHH!" Jasper paid Steven moving in his simulation chair no mind. Even when he screamed, actually she relished hearing the little fattie scream.
>"Hey Peridot," she laughed through her mic, "some guys coming to flank you."
>"I see him," the two were playing Arma. A strange choice of a game but both Jasper and Peridot were fans of hardcore military sims, so they liked playing coop. Usually obliterating the entire Beach City shared server. "Alright, give me a moment... There." Lars avatar went down as Peridot took him down in a headshot.
>"Boogie." Peedee called through the mic. "Don't worry," Peedees Apache came on the screen, "I got him-there!" The forest lit ablaze in a fire of missles and chain gun fire. "Greg's down."
>"NO-Connie don't leave me!" Steven cried.
>Jasper rolled her eyes, she needed to focus. "Hold on guys, I gotta take care of something." She walked over to the door to Steven's room and closed it. Leaving Steven locked up in the chair. "That settles it. Just gotta remember to... Hey, assholes! I told you to cover me!"
>Later that night, Jasper thought she had forgotten something, "I guess it's nothing." Walking past Steven's room.

The other interesting angle is imagining the gem empire missing a different diamond instead of Pink.

>Without Yellow, the empire focuses on developing their magic more than their tech
>Blue is too sad to do anything, so Pink is forced to grow up and take more responsibility
>She tries to dismantle the empire, but does a much shittier job of it than Steven, directing it towards subjugating aliens for their "protection" instead of just destroying their planets

>With Blue gone, Yellow loses most of her restraint, the empire expands faster than ever
>Pink eventually openly rebels, forming a splinter faction which Yellow never has the heart to crush completely.

>Without White to have the final say, infighting between Blue and Yellow starts to grow
>Pink tries to mediate but eventually a boiling point it's reached.
>She's forced to retreat to Earth, hoping her sisters ignore the planet during the ensuing civil war

It's not a permanent shapeshift in that sense, at some point she poofed and reformed as Rose Quartz, the same way other characters poof and reform to change outfits. Steven's gem takes on the form of Pink, then Rose, then Steven when its separated from him.

>"Your number is UP!"
>"GARRAAHHH!" Steven cried, Jasper opening the door and groaning. "Keep that thing away from me-No! NOOOO~" THis couldn't stand so Jasper grabbed a roll of tape and covered Steven's mouth. "MMMHHHMMM!" Much better. Steven's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his vitals spiked but that was to be expect.
>"Nighty night Steven." Jasper closed the door behind her, leaving Steven without a mouth to scream.

>WHATS GOOD NIGGA

I thought this was stinkmeiner form Boondocks making hist first appearance in SU for a hot minute there.

Technically Steven met him, in a simulation.

Why'd other diamond's be interested in fucking greg? Maybe blue diamond, but others are stretch.

Show me the proof

I like it

You have to remember there was a lot of toxic Steven universe fans and a lot of shit fan theories surrounding there autistic obsession to some character. Pink is rose theory was actually well evidenced and elegantly implemented unlike the thousands other theories

Why are their gems so fucking big lmao

>Dom Mommy Jasper
Lucky bastard

Because Blue and Yellow are a lot bigger than Pink Diamond was. Like, find a scene where they’re in the same scene with Steven and their gems are visible. They’re huge. They’d take up a lot more space on the body than Pink’s does.

>Steven is more mature and responsible from being abandoned, rejected and abused.
>He's interested in fashion and hair but it's not off putting like pink Steven in Sadie's dress
>The way he meets Connie is still sweet to the original.

Seriously loving this shit. If I had any talent I would make a pink virgin vs white chad pic.

Attached: 1567742249729.gif (340x255, 3.5M)

please someone make YD Steven in Palpatine's pose zapping regular Steven
>Now young Universe. You will die.
Alternatively
>Oh, I'm afraid Cluster will be quite operational, when your friends arrive.

>this gay shit

Attached: stop.jpg (552x582, 118K)

With all the new developments how what the old Metal Men AU be like now?

remember when steven caused split timelines?

I remember someone made an OC that was supposed to be amalgam of all the timeline Stevens that died in that episode