Incoming! #1 revealed

>NCOMING #1 written by AL EWING. DAN SLOTT, CHIP ZDARSKY, KELLY THOMPSON, GREG PAK, EVE L. EWING, MATT ROSENBERG, ED BRISSON, SALADIN AHMED, TINI HOWARD, JONATHAN HICKMAN, DONNY CATES, and JASON AARON; art by HUMBERTO RAMOS, JIM CHEUNG, AND MORE; cover by Patrick Gleason

>ONE WILL UNITE THEM!

A mysterious murder brings together the heroes of the Marvel Universe in the search for a killer—but no one can imagine where the trail will lead, or how it will affect everything in 2020 and beyond!

The closing chapter to Marvel’s 80th year, which will connect the dots of everything that happened in 2019 and propel the narrative into the year that is to come! Featuring the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil, Spider-Man, the Champions, the Agents of Atlas, Valkyrie, the Immortal Hulk, Jessica Jones, Venom, Ghost Rider, the Masked Raider, and more!

Basically, it's like Marvel Comics #1000 Eternity Mask stortline.

Attached: 1561585487072.jpg (789x1197, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFGGqJVfg
newsarama.com/46877-spider-ham-pigs-out-with-new-title.html
twitter.com/JimZub/status/1171463142871687168?s=19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_(comics)
youtube.com/watch?v=NCpR7LbRGhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jubilee front and center

wait she's not a vampire anymore what the fuck

>art by HUMBERTO RAMOS, JIM CHEUNG, AND MORE;
When did Ramos become such a big game that he now draws Marvel's most hyped books ? Is that how far you can get if finish your pages before the deadline so editors don't have bone with you ?

Look at Venom! Just look at him!

Also, Waid continues his Dr Strange run.

Who's the dude behind Reed and Nova?

The Pull List video didn't mention Jim Cheung's name at all, while Ramos likely drew the Champions teaser.

Are all the other reveals merit a new thread?

That and you probably have to be respectful of others and know when to keep your mouth shut.
Which is why Ramos made it here but Rob "Inking Comics In The Middle Of Driving" Leifeld is nowhere to be found these days.

Not really. Bleedcool Dr. Strange rumors were true, Cosmic Ghost Rider is getting another mini, and Spider-Ham is getting a new #1.

>Not really.
Then:
youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFGGqJVfg

The only reason why I'm not going to say "fuck it, this sounds like Original Sin but worse" is that it looks like it was Ewing's idea and the eternity mask bits in #1000 were cool.

DOCTOR STRANGE: SURGEON SUPREME #1 WRITTEN BY MARK WAID, ART BY KEV WALKER, COVER BY PHIL NOTO

>The impossible has happened! Doctor Strange’s hands have been healed, restoring his surgical skills—but now he’s being torn between his obligations as the Sorcerer Supreme and as a neurosurgeon. When he’s forced to choose which vows to uphold, who suffers most for it? After all, magic always has a cost…

>Be here for a brand new era of magic and horror from Mark Waid and Kev Walker!

Ongoing

Attached: drs20192019001_col.jpg (1578x2394, 434K)

In Ewing I trust.

Also, Wrecker is the villain for at the very least first arc.

REVENGE OF THE COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 WRITTEN BY DENNIS “HOPELESS” HALLUM AND DONNY CATES, ART BY SCOTT HEPBURN AND GEOFF SHAW, COVER BY SCOTT HEPBURN

>Cosmic Ghost Rider is back, baby! But with a reputation like his, it’s only a matter of time before the law catches up to the future Frank Castle and tries to put him in chains—too bad for the law, chains are Castle’s weapons of choice these days.

>Now in an intergalactic prison, the Rider is going to turn his cage into an all-out cage match! Who’s going to be the last alien standing?! Find out in this all new limited series from Dennis “Hopeless” Hallum and Scott Hepburn! Plus, don’t miss out on a brand new short story from the guys who started it all, Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw!

Five-isue miniseries

Attached: cosmghr2019001_cvr_col.jpg (1597x2394, 580K)

Guessing that's Captain Universe.

Is this the first time both Ewings shared the same book?

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #12 WRITTEN BY DONNY CATES, ART BY CORY SMITH AND MORE, COVER BY GEOFF SHAW

>"FAITHLESS" STORYLINE ENDS HERE!

>Thanos Wins…Cosmic Ghost Rider…The Death of the Inhumans…Silver Surfer: Black…Guardians of the Galaxy…It’s all been leading to this.

The end of this ongoing?

Attached: gargal2019012_cov_col.jpg (1555x2394, 509K)

MARVEL’S AVENGERS: IRON MAN #1 WRITTEN BY JIM ZUB, ART BY PACO DIAZ, COVER BY STONEHOUSE
>THE FIRST PREQUEL TO THE UPCOMING VIDEO GAME, MARVEL’S AVENGERS!

>Avengers Assemble! The road to Marvel’s Avengers begins here, with an all-new story leading directly into the events of the highly anticipated video game! IRON MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, BLACK WIDOW, THOR, and HULK are the mighty Avengers, but as the LETHAL LEGION strikes, it’s going to take more than their usual teamwork to save the day! When TONY STARK discovers his enemies have co-opted Stark technology for nefarious purposes, it’s up to him to stop the leak. But can his teammates be trusted, or is something more sinister at play?

>Featuring the debut of the game’s AVENGERS, as well as never before seen takes on some classic villains, you won’t want to miss this landmark moment in comics history!

Miniseries; he will have to face a Todd Nauck-designed Lethal Legion

Attached: marvavenim2019001_cov.jpg (1531x2394, 372K)

SPIDER-HAM #1 WRITTEN BY ZEB WELLS, ART BY WILL ROBSON, COVER BY WENDELL DALIT
APORKALYPSE NOW!

>Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary tail! Spider-Ham finally has his own series! (Again!) Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham finds himself jumping through time, side-by-side with Peter PARKER, the Spectacular Spider-MAN!

>ZEB WELLS and WILL ROBSON bring you the Ham and Man story you’ve been waiting for!

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE COMIC BOOK COMEBACK OF ZEB WELLS! DON'T MISS IT!

They mentioned that in the video

Attached: spdham2019001_cov.jpg (1578x2394, 233K)

Wait, I think I've already read that one.

Attached: incoming! (2020) 001.png (1000x1500, 1.2M)

so can we expect someone important/well known to die? Like Daredevil for example?

blacked out dude is clearly Thanos right?

Deadlines are more important that people realize.

actually funny

>DOCTOR STRANGE: SURGEON SUPREME #1
The rumors were true...
>WRITTEN BY MARK WAID
Yes! Waid is still on it!
>ART BY KEV WALKER
I don't know you though, where's Saiz? Anyway, all in all great news. Glad it wasn't reshuffled.

... Seriously? Another mini for this guy?

>The end of this ongoing?
I damn fucking hope so. Also notice it's another featureless cover with a team, like every other cover in this run.

>MARVEL’S AVENGERS: IRON MAN #1 WRITTEN BY JIM ZUB
Was this his "bucket list" project he mentioned?

Yep, probably resurrected from the pod from #8 and fighting against the UCT along with the others. Not exactly hard to predict.

Newsarama just posted that Zeb Well's much-awaited comic book comeback is a five-issue mini
newsarama.com/46877-spider-ham-pigs-out-with-new-title.html

>Ghost-Spider

I'm becoming more convinced that they plan to permanently relocate her to Earth-616 like they did with Miles.

This could be fun, but I can't help but wonder if Noir could've gotten a new series if he hadn't been killed off.

So it's like Point One but preparing us fow what Ewing is planning next year. Seems neat. Also the fuck is going on with Venom's mouth.

>Waid's Strange finally returns
Ayy. Also glad to see that the hands are finally healed.

FUCK YOU MEEM RIDER GET FUCK OUT OF HERE

Calling it right now, it's ending now and after Annihilation Scourge it will be relaunched with a different title.

Eh, nothing that special. I'll still check it out.

Spider-Ham by Zeb Wells? Pretty good.

>Carol has short hair again

Ohnononono hahahaha

>waid returns
YES

Couldn’t last more than 12 issues... lmfao

Attached: 963B10CE-FC22-40BC-9FFA-CFBC6DEA4BA1.jpg (138x159, 14K)

>Marvel: The House of Ideas
i'll take Identity Crisis for 500, Alex.

She got de-vamped in the latest Generation X series.

Is that the PS4 Spidey Avengers tower?

>Ewing in charge of writing another big comic
He’s really moved on up. Good for him.

What are you expecting? MCUfags don't read comics and I don't remember the last time a GotG writer had a long-term plan.

Marvel really fucked everything when they made the GotG spend more and more time on Earth, not to mention that they are always using the same villains... don't be surprised if Thanos is the villain again.

Quentin used up the little phoenix power he had left to turn her human after she got tossed in outside in the sunlight by someone. She still has the baby that she stole, I wonder if anyone is ever going to address that.

>It's ending now and after Annihilation Scourge it will be relaunched with a different title.
Well, two things: Cates isn't in charge of Annihilation Scourge, and the GOTG don't seem to be involved in this, seeing as its focus is in the Fantastic Four and Rich Rider (for now, I expect Darkhawk and Quasar to show up also). This also begins in November, which doesn't quite line up with this new announcement.
Given the way it's presented, it honestly feels like he's off the book for good.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjMvMTk0L29yaWdpbmFsL0FOTklIQUxQSEEyMDE5MDAxX0NW (900x1400, 344K)

>A mysterious murder brings together the heroes of the Marvel Universe in the search for a killer
Why do so many events start like this

Attached: why.gif (320x240, 251K)

GAMERVERSE Lethal Legion designs by Todd Nauck

Attached: screenshot-61.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Kev drew Parker's Thunderbolts.

>Original Sin II
>by Slott
ha haha, very funny marvel

Nice!

It looks like Ewing’s in charge though, not Slott.

I hope so
Are the Guardians even in Annihilation: Scourge?

>Kev Walker

After his recent stint on Amazing I'm gonna call that a step down in the art department but maybe he can turn it around

Lord knows I wasn't looking forward to Waid being on the book and it's his best work since pre-Trayvon Daredevil

>Creel and Titania together

Attached: you did good anon.jpg (301x267, 25K)

Is he the game designer? Also guess that confirms PS4 Spidey and Avengers are connected because they're both labeled Gamerverse

All I want is the new Masked Raider to kick everyone's asses as a metaphor for how Street-level still matters.

How long until Sony and Marvel form a symbiosis so we can get (a) universal adoption of the Spider-Verse art style and (b) proper MCU designs and voices in the vidya?

>Annihilation: Scourge
That's the first part (of six) of the Annihilation Agenda story.
As for the Guardians, it's catching up to Captain Marvel in terms of relaunch frequency this decade (CM had five writing TEAMS while GOTG had four)

I really dig Todd Nauck's art and those are great designs.
Oh this is pretty good art, I like it. Seems like a good fit for Strange too by looking at his creature designs (he was in Doctor Aphra).

>90's Rogue
>Rich Rider on the cover
Ok this is a pleasent surprise.

Those wings look weird for someone named Beetle

>As for the Guardians, it's catching up to Captain Marvel in terms of relaunch frequency this decade
I think most were ignoring it because Bendis did spend many years on the book, but technically the GOTG haven't really been good sellers beyond that. I think they need a writer with actual ideas to keep it going, and Duggan could've been it if they hadn't interfered.

of course Titania costume got censored to show of no cleavage since sjws have to censor every thing

>Marvel issue written by EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MARVEL WRITER IN THE COMPANY
Why do they insist on doing this so often lately? Is it because they can pay each writer less?

>Masked Raider
WTF is Kamen Rider part of the Marvel Universe now?

Oh goody, you're back.

Attached: facedesk - for when you have no strength to facepalm anymore.png (562x424, 307K)

Whirlwind looks like shit, everything else looks great.

>Every writer is in with the character they are writing currently
Smart, although i suppose Ewing is in charge again, which is also smart.

>Waid is still on the title

Fucking yes.

Yea I know that but I was wondering if the Guardians were even in Annihilation Scourge or Agenda or whatever. Seems like it's going to be Nova, Surfer, and the F4 as main characters.

might be ronan too, it has an helmet for sure

She-Hulks upcoming new costume shows more than her old costume, STFU.

she has fucking cow tits in the design, why are such a crybaby

I like walker in doctor aphra desu. All depends on inking and coloring though, I think his style is conducive for more actual magic shit than Saiz

Attached: RCO009_1481951412.jpg (1041x1600, 520K)

yeah marvel comic is completely cucked at this point. they rather die due to low sales then go back it seems

So is this the victim here? Seems odd they’d have two teasers for the murder.

I imagine Ewing will give us a lot more Masked Raider and show how his powers actually work.

Attached: A4D289B6-6513-4492-BF7F-D2A10FD107C4.jpg (737x1118, 207K)

>excusing censorship
not every body can be a faggot like you user

Bit of a self-response here:
>Was this his "bucket list" project he mentioned?
Apparently it isn't, Zub just tweeted saying that his secret project wasn't included in the promo video: twitter.com/JimZub/status/1171463142871687168?s=19

which new costume?
I bet it doesn't show sideboob like her old one

Duggan had a lot of good ideas but he was doing too much at thr same time and was droppimg readers. But yes Editorial messing with Infinity Wars fucked up what he was planning with the Guardians and Nova. Both Howard and Cates picked up on the kid Magus dangling plot at the least but totally ignored the rest.

and i though cumbrain was a meme

>dat Titania

me want some milky

Fair point, then he's ditching the book and preparing himself for Thor.

I also realized a few days ago that he might have spoiled one of the plot twists of Annihilation Scourge as bland dialouge so that no one would suspect. Anyways the plot twist is Annihilus will actually die in the event. Would be funny if I was right but who knows maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

Hey look, it's the whiny bitch and he's samefagging as always.

We'll see, my biggest problem with him on Amazing was the goofy faces but that could have been on the coloring too

Glad for more strangekino

Attached: 87B8B7E8-5B29-4AD1-ACC9-C15AE42B6913.jpg (692x819, 564K)

>KEV WALKER
Did a google search since i didn't knew who he was and holy shit, he is top tier

So who do you think was killed, Yea Forums?

>Is that how far you can get if finish your pages before the deadline so editors don't have bone with you ?
nowadays? pretty much

IIRC som3ebody said that to be successful in the industry you need to be at least 2 out of 3 of:
Ultra-Talented
Regularly In-Time
A Nice Fellow

Him and Land, they both deliver regularly on time and are nice enough people

YES!
And it's also an interesting premise, basically the reverse of the usual: instead of losing his powers, he gets MORE powers(as a super-surgeon)

I think Brother Voodoo did deal with a similar issue back in his Doctor Woodoo mini?

Where were you when this happened last week? Oh that's right, conveniently gone.
>Both Howard and Cates picked up on the kid Magus dangling plot at the least but totally ignored the rest.
They should've also picked the whole Starhawk thing which was very damn interesting, now it seems out of phase with this Universal Church of Truth thing (now that Powell was among those kidnapped by it).

Attached: titania_IH.png (856x617, 971K)

>Where were you when this happened last week? Oh that's right, conveniently gone.
I don't read tranny hulk, also so because her costume was censored in the past to no longer show cleavage it makes it ok?

I liked how he drew strange too

Attached: 2AE2E33A-5459-414F-9D74-4DB842249249.jpg (790x1200, 392K)

>Oh that's right, conveniently gone.
No he was there and said that Titania was "flat as a plank" or some sperg shit like that.
He isn't even a smart troll, he just keeps posting the same shit.

>Rocket's on the cover
Wow, the Death of Rocket Raccoon was just a fake-out, who'd have guessed it?

>another covered up boobwindow

Attached: BC230093-B80E-46D4-BB33-A9A6D9A7E418.png (1022x731, 643K)

I don't like Whirlwind, and Beetle's suit seems a little more aggressive than I'm used (though it makes sense)

But Creel and Titania are in, and together, so everything is good in the Marvel Gamerverse.
I mean, the only nitpicking I could make is that Crusher and Titania should have had matching belts!

Yeah his art on MtG cards are kino
>gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&artist=["Kev Walker"]

Might be an old character from the early Marvel years. I'll just make a random bet. Wasp.

are you really so mentally ill that you think every person is the same user and even bother to remember there comments?
get help

I think that user was being ironic
I think this user is being homosexual

>spoiler
Yep, I know what you mean, it was also too early in the book and he was basically spelling it out with Hela. Not exactly a subtle move.
>so because her costume was censored in the past to no longer show cleavage it makes it ok?
It just sounds like you want to be eternally triggered to me. Can't even appreciate when it happens so you have to bitch and moan every time.

Post pics

The killer is gonna be Evil Gwenpool

I wonder if he’s doing it MTG style with more soft colouring or his standard comic book style. The cover seems to lean towards the former

>one costume after another get's censored to no longer show cleavage
>how dare this incel point out how sjws are censoring things that trigger me! only things that approve to my leftwing agenda are allowed to exist

>got instant mad for being called out

Sweet, sweet sperg rage, you should have gotten used to people calling you a retard by now. Retard.

Sorry, I meant to post an image too.

Attached: ce4ebb853a589199d498f32905e662cf.jpg (900x1366, 216K)

>still own my playset of Rancors I opened as a teen
God damn I feel old
It's a shame the old guard like Walker, Spencer, Guay, Sutfin and Nielson get no love from WotC anymore

Attached: content_rancor_big.jpg (900x675, 382K)

Ehhhh... GOTG had a potential to be a breakout hit, like the X-Men, it's depressing how they ruined it so much. Alas, what they lacked was someone like Claremont, though

Not him, but here.

Attached: incoming-avengers.jpg (922x1400, 322K)

This cover is far from Gleason's best work

I'm guessing that the Masked Raider will be involved in the investigation, and might even be a red herring suspect that none of the heroes trust.

you are the one accusing every person of being the same, wasting your life searching on Yea Forums reading every thread searching for your "arch nemesis"

YEAH I can't wait for the Yea Forums to turn their collective back on him. Finally

there was that mess of duggan's gotg

so her breasts are still small and she looks like a dude
yeah totally proofs that sjws are not continuing to ruin comics /s

Looks like you are searching for a scapegoat for people calling you out for how dumb you are.
Being paranoid won't save you from your retardness.

So you're saying that women should no longer put on costumes and just be full naked so you can masturbate to your penis's content.

>you are the one accusing every person of being the same
>he says, as he accuses someone of being the same in every thread

The lack of self-awareness in this post is hilarious.

The Darkhawk/Starhawk thing? That seems to be ignored outside of Darkhawk's Infinity Countdown mini, sadly.

Are they going ahead with this Gamerverse stuff or what? I don't think they can even decide if Spider-Man and SE's Avengers take place in the same universe. Honestly though I hope they at least let Spider-Man be its own standalone thing. I don't really want to see what would happen if someone else got their hands on that particular AU, it's too precious.
At any rate, which game are those designs supposed to be for?

>original sin 2.0
>this time it's good

no I am saying sjws should stop censoring old costumes to longer show of any cleavage. if they hate sexy characters so much they should make new once instead of destroying the classic look of old established once.
really not hard to understand unless of course you are a dishonest sjw who gaslights people

>WOMEN ONLY EXIST TO BE MY PERSONAL MASTURBATION AIDS! I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MURDER ALL WOMEN AND STRIP THEM NAKED AND RAPE THEIR DEAD BODIES! ME HAVING SEX IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN THIS UNIVERSE!
This is absolutely what you truly think. Don't even dare try to deny it.

She-Hulk looks good. If only she wasn't written like shit.

have fun acting like every person who disagrees with you is the same you fat tumblr cow.

>2019
>implying anything at marvel can be good

>BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES
Guess there really are cumbrains after all.

Did you miss all the anons thay whine about him? God you people love cherry picking. Even in the Grayson threads we had people shitting on Tom King.

Keep seething mongoloid. Won't change the fact that you are mentally unstable and should be caged like the animal you are.

he accused me of having being in a hulk thread a few months ago
see
man are you retarded or can you just not read?

They are the minority. For now. After the event, Ewing is fucked. Events are always killing the respect for the writers on Yea Forums

you are deranged as fuck.

True, but Duggan still used the Fraternity of Raptors in his Infinity Watch mini... Which also should've lasted way longer than it did: it was supposed to be about the "sentient Infinity Stones" but they only wrote about a single one, the Time Stone, who's now guarded by a guy who dresses like a Green Lantern. Seriously it's like not even these cool ideas can be explored.
While there's a few who complain about Ewing, overall he's got a solid record and people look forward to read his stuff, unlike Aaron or Cates. Hickman is too high profile to count.
>7777
Either way we'll see, TOAA.

>a few months ago
That was like two weeks ago, and you sound frustrated. Maybe stop posting the same post over and over and maybe people will stop calling you a retard.

the funny thing is that she still has big boobies in that design

Attached: 1566989305895.jpg (1988x3056, 2.79M)

because you are a newfag with a tripcode, I shouldn't even reply to you, but it's the same that happened to Duggan, Remender, and yes, even to Hickman. Aaron also wasn't really hated until Whor. And Cates initially had shills constantly hyping him on Yea Forums

So yeah, Ewing is fucked.

Immortal Hulk is good, get fucked.

I'm not going to click that

>Duggan, Remender, and yes, even to Hickmam

All people who still got their fanbase there. In what bubble you live in?

The art is good. The writing is asinine

So are you, future murderer rapist.

Nah, get fucked.

>And Cates initially had shills constantly hyping him on Yea Forums
Which died out pretty soon after Thanos Wins and DOTI. I've been here for years and I witnessed, I just took the trip for storytiming. If he keeps the same quality from No Surrender/No Road Home (even as collaborative work), then he'll be fine.
Damn.

Good good, your disappointment is going to be even sweeter

What’s with the old timey font?

few drug addicts constantly shitposting on Yea Forums might count as a fanbase, sure

No writer past DnA really knew what to do with the GotG and it showed. Duggan had interesting ideas but he was introducing them too fast and his run was hijacked. Bendis was just wasting time and he was far more interested in other characters that weren't the Guardians (same goes for Cates). Everyone else just kept trying to mimic Gunn's MCUGuardians nand failing miserably without capturing what made it great.

The Guardians don't even act like Guardians anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-101608_Tumblr.jpg (1074x1288, 826K)

>Spider-Gwen is there too
Feels kind of out of place, there's no way she's gonna know whoever the victim is.

>new era of magic and HORROR
The older logo design definitely gives more horror vibes. Damn I’m actually excited for this
Also, he better bring back clea

It sounds like The Twelve but not retro. So total shit in any case.

Ugh I meant to say that Duggan was the exception but yeah we can see what happened there.

>but now he’s being torn between his obligations as the Sorcerer Supreme and as a neurosurgeon. When he’s forced to choose which vows to uphold, who suffers most for it?
No offense to neurosurgeons, but they "only" save a person a day at best. As Sorcerer Supreme, Strange saves thousands if not millions of lives from mystical threats. So I'd say that people would suffer more if he dedicated all of his time to surgery and neglected his duties.

Frankly I disliked Duggan's run

The Twelve? What does a shitty X-Men story have to do with anything?

that was batman and robin with tomasi. that shit was just fantastic

Wrong Twelve.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_(comics)

But what if it’s demon removal surgery?
>entering a new era where the former surgeon's long-injured hands are miraculously healed, enabling him to cut on people once more - just in time for an uprising of demon possessions.

It's good to see the Fantastic Four and the X-Men in these promo images again.
Also, I can't help but notice that Iron Man isn't there...could he be the victim?

I notice Abnett always has a story for them even in Guardians 3000 and Guardians of Infinity he had a clear direction of what he wanted to do, even though in the case of Guardians 3000 editorial cut his story short for an event he still managed to do something interesting with what he had.

I am guessing it's because he's a sci-fi writer that this stuff came easy to him.

For anyone curious, we believe that we have discovered the identity of the Masked Raider. It's probably the grandson of the Golden Age Angel who showed up at the end of Brubaker's Marvels Project. He has the same box with the Two-Gun Kid's mask and guns that was seen in Marvel Comics 1000.

Attached: Golden Age Angel's grandson 2.jpg (1041x1600, 385K)

Yawn. Really? How cool. Yaaaaaawn

Then you just prove people you came here only for outrage-post.

Who's the cosmic-looking dude left of Mr. Fantastic?

No, just that I consider you a pleb

>Cosmic Gary Stu on god knows how many failed mini's while the actual Ghost Riders are nowhere to be found and one is regulated to a fucking Avengers side character
this isnt funny Marvel

Attached: DkbuCLWUcAAhGzP.jpg (1200x790, 262K)

>n-no you

Thanks for proving me right, outrage-tard.

Attached: IMG_20190512_121752.jpg (487x387, 30K)

user is probably referring to the JMS book about Golden Age masked men.

>AL EWING. DAN SLOTT, CHIP ZDARSKY, KELLY THOMPSON, GREG PAK, EVE L. EWING, MATT ROSENBERG, ED BRISSON, SALADIN AHMED, TINI HOWARD, JONATHAN HICKMAN, DONNY CATES, and JASON AARON; art by HUMBERTO RAMOS, JIM CHEUNG, AND MORE; cover by Patrick Gleason
Wow. . . .look at all that "talent". . . .. .kek.

No no, how about that his assistants are demons, just like his lawyer?

As opposed to, let's see...
>BENDIS, KING, SNYDER, DECONNICK, WILSON, JOHNS
Should I keep going?

Deal with the reality. You might call me whatever you want, but I'm not the one defending ewing

Isn't there an ongoing with Danny Ketch coming this October

Johnny and Danny are in a Maximum Carnage one-shot this week and a new ongoing next month. Odd timing to complain about them not getting attention.

Zoloz as a surgeon assistant?
Yep, drawn by Kuder.

Attached: zoloz.png (599x610, 687K)

You know what the funny thing is?

That panel that you're so mad about wasn't even done by Ewing!
So again, the reality is you just proved you're just here for getting mad at a writer.

Attached: IMG_20190713_080331.jpg (960x432, 48K)

To bad Zoloz is busy being herald

I don't even know what you are talking about, schizo

Oh shut up

>all those avengers but no iron man
>Slott’s writing him
>Cap looks fucked
>there’s two bodies that both belong to Stark existing on marvel earth
Is Iron Man gonna be supposedly killed for two minutes before his very own clone pops up to avenge him?

>The Death of the Inhumans
>leading to this.
In what fucking way? The Inhumans have only been offhandedly mentioned one time.

It was sales thing I'm pretty sure it has never gone below 30k. It's a Cates didn't have a longterm plan thing. With the exception of Venom none of his books really go multiple arcs.

>Tony Stark gets killed
>Arno Stark becomes Iron Man 2020 as the prophets foretold

Attached: iron-man-2020.jpg (546x819, 291K)

Tony’s on a couple of the teasers though.

Yeah, Guardians has actually been selling pretty well.

Perhaps it's his way of saying "I'm not touching cosmic for now, until I send Venom to space".

It approaches...

Attached: 2020_APPROACHES.jpg (674x1024, 107K)

>It was s
I mean wasn't

Above Duggan but below Bendis, steadily at 40K. Until the next stats come out we won't know if it dropped or raised in this new arc.

Attached: guardians_of_the_galaxy-sales_august2019.png (1810x807, 69K)

>hey guys, someone done got keeled!
Without at least knowing who, I'm too autistic to feel any dramatic weight behind it so this advertising means nothing at all to me.

no you see in Cates mind since Lockjaw is part of the story and BRB's friend which was shown to us in DoTI, That means DoTI's was leading us to this point lmao
Real shit though if Cates just have Black Bolt or one of the Royal Family come in to save The GoTG and Co. I'll call it both an Asspull and the one decent thing he has done when it comes to cosmic Marvel

Attached: I maybe Mad but this puts a smile on my face.png (600x600, 324K)

good is a strong word for that.

And it's from Meltzer, of all people.

I still think it's crazy how Bendis sold that much but then again a new Guardians movie was happening, a known writer in the comicbook industry,variant covers galore, a bunch of advertisements, I can see why.

The whole run if not most was dogshit too.

We already had a "Tony is incapacitated" story more than once and at this point it would get old. The death is going to be a C-list character and the characters are going to pretend that is important.

Chances that the Masked Raider is the killer and that the victim will turn out to be an Enclave agent or something?

64.5% chance since the synopsis mentioned that the rippling effects of the murder will have 'cosmic consequences' as well.

Remender hate was mostly from tumblr and twitter and a lot of people here still hype his Uncanny Avengers and X-Force runs plus his AXIS event. I don't think hate for Duggan really went that viscerally high on Yea Forums like it did for Aaron and Hickman.

Hell Hickman had some anons calling him Hackman and ruining storytimes by posting the images out of order but they seemed to have gone after Secret Wars. Still Duggan and Hickman have a bunch of people that like his work here and they are nowhere as hated as Aaron and Cates are (and lets face it Yea Forums's love for Cates didn't last that long).

And again Ewing has people that hate him here too, this board leans one way or another but it's not a hive mind. I find Ewing to be a hit or miss writer since some of his stories I really like and others tend to bore me but so far he hasn't been a hack writer who just throws shit in and calls it a day (like Cates) so until that happens I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

No. That was a cute thing but went way to long for what it was

I'm honestly really hoping Incoming or one of the unannounced projects is the next in the No series and we get more Voyager.

Attached: 6369214-9e53b958-e2de-4003-a4b6-b98c6ae66ee1.jpg (279x640, 59K)

>too long
>one page

Same here, and that's probably still on the plans, after all this is supposed to happen next year.

Attached: Avengers - No Road Home Epilogue.jpg (900x5536, 2.06M)

Aladdin Sahmed! My favorite writer

Don't bully the DCfags user, they are getting bullied by their favorite company enough already.

You are pathetic.

>yfw those cocoons from last chapter are a mix of Vox and Magus

We know the new Masked Raider already embodies two golden age heroes (the original Masked Raider and TGK) this would make it three.
Honestly i like the idea of a character so rooted in history.

I'm hoping it's not just the Pantheon but all the monsters and myths have gone cosmic as well. Imagine The Nemean Lion or Medusa becoming cosmic figures.

Yeah, both him and Johnny

Rogue's back in her best outfit?

Who's that to the left of Mr. Fantastic?

Was for a while now. At least since her marriage.

Could be Korvac or Genis

>Genis comes back
>We get wacky adventures with Rick and Genis again but this time Rick's a fucking gamma zombie man
can't wait

Attached: hype.jpg (480x499, 21K)

Did marvel stealthy hire king

I'm sure PAD would be down to write them again, if given the chance.

Speaking of, how did everyone feel about Prodigal Sun? I read it the other day and really enjoyed it but saw no discussion of it at all aside from two storytimes that seemed to die quick. I might storytime the next issue this Wednesday if no one does it first.

If his page in MC#1000 is any indication, PAD is mad at Ewing. Which should honestly be a badge of honour for Hulk writers at this point.

Nah, they just decided their next ripoff will be HiC.

People say the bat who keks and Knull are forced/overexposed characters but honestly the only big 2 character right now that fits those categories is this fucker

It is pretty good but it isn't a game changer, seem more like an excuse for PAD to write the characters he wants. Prodigal is pretty cool.

PAD is mad at everything, but i don't think that page was an attack, more like "i pay homage to my era" which is also what he did with the one-shot he got early this year.

I can't believe I'm nostalgic for a comic from less than 5 years ago. Time runs out was pretty hype

I don't know which thing is more sad, that people think King invented murder or that this place is so full of newfags they don't even know anything about Original Sin.

how to catch up to current big 2 series? I'm reading a lot of early 00 marvel stuff recently and kinda scared by the number of events that happened after that period to move past it

The difference between JMS and King is that JMS actually shows regret for writing what he did.

I didn’t get that impression at all. If anything, he shat on Secret Empire for killing off Rick in the first place.

King didn't even showed regret in front of Frank Miller, he is completely unaware of how much of an hack he is.

I don't think he cares at this point, man. He got his movie gig, which is what a lot of these writers aspire to.
Doesn't even feel like a dig to me.

Attached: pad_mc1000.png (640x1002, 880K)

I like it. They look really badass

Dude. Fuck off

I keep forgetting it exists

I didn't even realize the last issue was coming out tomorrow until I checked because this thread reminded me

I'm hoping whatever's related to Immortal Hulk is a return for Guilt Hulk or some shit. I've waited for it long enough.

Attached: guilt hulk.jpg (1000x1541, 331K)

The opportunity to bring back Guilt Hulk has passed. It’s over.

>implying
the hulk that was user
the hulk that was

>It's all part of a much greater plan to revive Knull and send the whole Marvel Universe into nothingness.
Prepare for the up and coming "Knull and Void" event comic coming soon.

This face screams something like MCU Venom reaction

>the Fantastic Four
Why are features so prominently in everything rn. Cause of the MCU rights :/

Why do people compare Ramos to Land? Land is way worse than Land because he traces and his panel works is awful/lacks creativity. Ramos's art is at least his own and some of his action scenes are cool. Ramos can stay but Land shouldn't unless he stops tracing.

>why one of the biggest Marvel's IP shows up in an event

Gee, i wonder why. I also wonder why DC keeps pushing Superman, there must be a reason behind it :(

They were completely ignored after Secret Wars (and even in that event it was way more about Reed Richards than FF as a team) and then they magically showed up again.

Yeah i'm sure they were gone forever if it wasn't for the movie rights. Everyone knows heroes can't come back otherwise.

>Secret Wars was more about Richard
>the only one that shows up at the end

Ok.

Ramos has been a big name for decades, him and Bachalo do stylized for Marvel

That's very much a reference to the last issue of his run it's not really any more of a dig other than to say he told his story and that's where it ended for him

Rick even says in that issue this may be an alternate universe for all he knows

Why does this continue to be a thing? He’s literally a fanfiction tier character

Deep cleavage costumes are literally relics of the 90s XTREME days. Its time to let them go.

So who is gonna be the dead person then?

fury

Yeah, that makes sense.

Utterly based and redpilled

>All the constellations are reborn into cosmic players

>Frank Castle is Ghost Rider
I am seriously out of the loop, who did this?

>A hand
>And it's empty
Is based Ewing gonna do it?

Attached: 1506117690001.png (283x498, 135K)

I'd say that's a bit of a stretch user, also it isn't really empty.

Is this from before or after Millar killed off Petunia?

He and Spider-Man are killing it

Aunt Petunia is actually alive, unless you mean Ultimate Universe?

Millar killed her off in his dumb "Marquis of Death" storyline, Slott ignored it and brought her back.

Based Slott and Brevoort for not letting that stick.
And yes I realize how the first sentence sounds.

>I am seriously out of the loop, who did this?
he's from the future, present day Frank is still just plain old Punisher

>Tony is dead for the umpteenth time

>A mysterious murder brings together the heroes of the Marvel Universe in the search for a killer—but no one can imagine where the trail will lead, or how it will affect everything in 2020 and beyond!
Oh my fucking god is fucking heroes in crisis rip off

Attached: 5A8E7EFB-DACE-43E7-B6A6-59CD462F932F.jpg (1301x2000, 472K)

Say what you want about Deodato overall, but he can draw some nice grit on occasion.

Wait....Is it the "Masker Raider" as in "masquerader" not "Masked Raider"??

I think that’s a typo. #1000 called him the Masked Raider, and so does the solicit in the OP.

Hmmm

Attached: file.png (750x1250, 1.49M)

>GAMERVERSE Lethal Legion
Okay so the new Avengers game IS canon to Spider-Man PS4.

Oooooh ok, I thought I missed some current comic or something.

Parker and Brock are mantling the JJ inside them
>youtube.com/watch?v=NCpR7LbRGhc

It's not Iron Man. Iron Man was already in a teaser with the dead body.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x409, 645K)

So between all the magic, the tech, and the psychics there, they should have this thing solved in two or three hours. Hell Reed is there, he could solve this in five minutes. With DOOM, in two.

Why is Venom constantly put in hero group shots when he's not a hero?

Vision? Sentry? Fury? Scott Lang? Hawkeye?

Any guess that it will be Ironheart?
Marvel giving the biggest fuck you to Bendis since they are rushing her into becoming a villain of late?

So it's somebody that the Avengers, the FF, and Jane know/care about.
So it's not a mutant.

Doubtful, it would be too problematic. Not to mention, Riri is in a separate promo with the Champions.

Scott is Safe, marvel cant use OG fury anymore so its Sam Fury, Hawkeye is safe, and Vision can be rebuilt
also the body is smaller, more like a female teenager build.

its Riri
Marvel is building her to become a villain or die due to her recklessness autistic shitfit of late, and everyone in that room knew her.
Marvel is KILLING every single related bendis shit or retconing everything, She's next.

Right Chip, stop looking at this thread

Obvious bait but watch how the Anti-Anti-SJWs spurge out. Like fucking clockwork.

I know you want Riri gone but she's been good lately under (Eve) Ewing's pen; though I feel you don't care much...
Furthermore, given the "2SIDED" scribbled on the corpse and the Hala star it makes me believe it was a Kree kill job. Maybe Wiccan dies and Hulkling has to avenge his death... (not likely as he's going to be in Strikeforce by Howard, just spitballing here though)

Attached: incoming3.jpg (922x1400, 325K)

he is more of a hero than most of the muties.

Is the victim more recognizable to anyone flipped around? What's going on with the head?

Attached: upsidedown.png (922x1400, 2.23M)

Funnily enough that head look like a Kree helmet if you squint hard enough. Also it's 2FACED, not 2SIDED, so it could be somebody working as a double agent and getting caught.

Damn it marvel just give him kaine back and let him do his thing

>Next year
That should be around '23 or '24.

New Johnny&Danny series starts in October

No Robbie?

Robbie is in Avengers right now.

El bumpo del crimen sin resolver

So... Original sins meet identity crisis?

Heroes In Crisis 2

No but this is AL EWING the best writer since STAN LEE
He is gonna make a new Black hero because he is a nigger lover kek

Chill dude

It's finally time

Tony will probably be reduced from having a physical body to suit AI again, like the one he has right now.

I don't see any heroes snapping out and going to therapy after doing mass-murder, so no.
But yeah, Original Sin had the same premise.

I like the fact that his current book is gaining enough positive attention that he's being treated as an A-tier protagonist, but at the same time it is a little weird for him to just be kind of generically part of the broader community of heroes this way. I prefer him as an outsider in that sense.

cringe incel poster

It's the Marvel Writer Desperation Cycle(tm).
>New-ish writer produces a good or at least well received run of a second or third tier character. Small group of readers love it.
>Marvel takes him off the book and puts him on a higher visibility book (multiple, if possible) tells him to take his pet characters and ideas from the old book and expand them in the new one(s). More readers love it, a small, vague cult of fans begins to form around the writer, hoping for great things in the future.
>Repeat this step at least once more, but for every iteration, intervene more and more, forcing crossovers and events into the book. Some fans begin to turn against him, but others accept him as Lord and Savior of comics.
>Now that the writer has a sizeable fanbase and a few books under his belt, and has laid a long term overarching plotline across the various books he's written, Marvel's true plan is revealed:
>The current books and plotlines, both of the writer's and others, are derailed as the writer's well laid plan gets blown up into a FULL EVENT, shoehorning every character Marvel wants to push at the time.
>The EVENT fucking sucks, the plotlines and characters are ruined, the fans are sick of the writer, and the writer is sick of the books, the fans, and Marvel.

From here on, the writer may be too burned out to continue, and will fuck off to indies (like Remender), or coast for the rest of his life on the handful of years in which he produced decent content (like Waid, Millar, Slott or Bendis).
It happens in DC too (look at Tom King, for example) but it's more transparent in Marvel.

>Titania

what have they done

Attached: 5a41b006b928bac3a74ab5da31086db4.jpg (323x541, 69K)

quads of truth
Al is dropped
Eve is my new best Ewing now

Thing is, Cates basically skipped several steps and went straight from the first to the third (several times), to the fifth, and then the sixth, and yet he still has loyal fans who ignore all the garbage just because it's him. And I do mean garbage.

Ewing hasn't remotely had the same goodwill because all his good books have been derailed by events and cancelled early, he's never had the chance to be, you know, considered by Marvel to throw him in deep waters. It's more like "hey Al, you basically are an editor all by yourself, why don't you just plot this for us?" after years of ignoring his stuff and letting it die despite being better than the main events. And the same happened now with Marvel Cómics #1000 and Incoming, which likely isn't an event but another plotted thing leading into individual projects by each of these writers.

Why do you think he explicitly had to pitch for Immortal Hulk? They were never gonna give it to him, and if they had their way, they would've derailed it already not once but twice with events (War of the Realms and Absolute Garbage). And in the latter, he had to write a separate one-shot to act as a mini, while keeping his plots intact.

Basically what I'm saying is, Ewing is well stuck on the first and second step still, and he's fine with that because all he wants now is (ironically) to be left alone to do his thing with Hulk, after years of getting his shit ruined. Any new project that he might embark with will have to be fully contained and derailment-proof, like the Avengers weekly series with NO chance of crossing over, and miniseries like Defenders and Secret Warps, because otherwise he knows he'll have to deal with people saying "DUDE WHAT IF KNULL SHOWED UP IN THE BELOW AND TRIED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THE ONE BELOW ALL AND HE SLAPPED HIS SHIT BACK INTO THE VOID? PUT IT IN YOUR BOOK, GUARANTEED SALES BABY".

Attached: CO_incarnate.jpg (956x608, 73K)

MC #1000

this is autistic, inconsistent and just bullshit

tony’s gone

Jubilee looks concerned.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1070, 135K)

The sad part is that it took you time to write all of this bullshit.

Prove me wrong, faggots
It's been happening near non-stop for the last 15 or so years.

Should i prove you wrong about an event that isn't even out yet, autismo?
Or about the fact that events make people "hate" certain writers who were loved in the first place?
Duggan, Spencer and Hickman, all people who are still loved even in a schyzo cave like Yea Forums.
And if you were talking about King or Cates, they were hated way before they got an event.

Black Priest Strange was the tightest shit, but was wasted as almost everything by Hickman for Doomwank and ocdonutsteel (((black swans)))

Dude the reason they turned on some writers in those big events is because said events were shit. The last good event was Secret Wars by Hickman and that's because he killed the goddamn universe as a result, but then he still introduced the whole "omnipotent Doom" thing into the collective unconscious and ruined him as a villain as a result (because at that point you can't take a guy seriously as a threat). Other than that, what? Civil War 2, Secret Empire, Infinity Wars, War of the Realms? All terrible. Absolute Carnage to me is terrible for several reasons but many like it because it's shielded of criticism on the basis that it's edgy by design. Whatever.
The point is, in order to get events you have to appeal to the lowest common denominator and deliver the ham, regardless of quality (and oftentimes it's absent). But nobody needed an event to know Bendis was bad or that derailing a lot of books with Hydra apologia and elven bullshit like Spencer and Aaron did was gonna be bad for sales. And that's why it's possible that Ewing won't ever get an event of that same caliber, because his autistic attention to detail confuses the casuals and you have guys like who can't appreciate the deep pulls. Not flashy enough!

it's funny but tiptoes the edge of being cringy

>Ewing won't ever get an event of that same caliber, because his autistic attention to detail confuses the casuals and you have guys like # who can't appreciate the deep pulls. Not flashy enough!
I dunno, if they can give Morrison Final Crisis then it's not entirely unreasonable for Ewing to have an Eternity War.

Also what this guy said
>Duggan, Spencer and Hickman, all people who are still loved even in a schyzo cave like Yea Forums
All true, they still get appreciation here. A dud or two don't change that because overall they have good output. Just because out there Aaron and Cates have strong loyalists doesn't mean that we are contrarians who want to go against the grain (some are, that's not the point), it's just that in here, believe it or not, there's a more discerning fanbase who can see through the bullshit and isn't really concerned about niceties to say "yeah you know what, this series is shit and the only reason I'm pulling it is because of the art" like the whole Silver Surfer Black nonsense.

New Sentry getting murdered would be pretty unbelievable

True, but for that they would have to let him write a book like Ultimates again without derailing it or cancelling it prematurely first, and I don't know if Marvel has enough restraint to do that. Maybe they will, if #25 makes that big of a ripple, but I'm not too hopeful... They let Cates in Cosmic just for him to quit after 12 issues of wheel-spinning for what's likely gonna be Thor.

For some reason it bothers me that the Dr. Strange Surgeon Supreme is not centered with the art

b-but hasn't Eternity War been just that First Firmament blunder?

If there was an "Infinity Wars" after Infinity War, they sure as hell can do an Eternity Wars too, with the return of the Fourth Multiverse to wreck some shit up.

Attached: fourth_multiverse.png (207x137, 52K)

I'd wager Eternity and Infinity getting assblasted about being replaced by something finally maturing after Secret Wars. Eternity was almost always a prick.

If anyone's wondering, #19 directly addresses this scenario

That whole FF thing was supposed to be an event that got scrapped, Ewing had to wrap things up rather quickly after that since Ultimates was getting canned too, and he still managed to tell a great cosmic tale.