What;s happening at Roster Teeth?

reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/d05bja/max_kruemcke_is_leaving_rt/

reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/d1vkgq/when_someone_is_announcing_that_theyre_leaving/
twitter.com/rocco_botte/status/1170104959481679872

Attached: RUBY_Chibi Notice ME.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubefilter.com/2018/12/05/otter-media-layoffs-reorganization-rooster-teeth-fullscreen-machinima/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit

if I was a guy i wouldn't want to work there. all their shows are feminist trash at this point

you know rocco doesn't work at rooster teeth and never did, right

AT&T has asked their companies to do another 3% cuts to staff.
That's why DC closed Mad Magazine and fired everyone on that title.

Ok, so you're retarded.

I see it more as them paying lip service to the party line than actually believing in anything they're saying.

Max is gay though isn't he

Rocco with the shitpost. I've long stopped watching them, but Mega64 is always great for the trolling.

From what me m8 told me about Rooster Teeth's decline in views and popularity,
They will ether be absorbed by Elation (if I spelled that right) or their gonna get Crunchy Rolled.

Attached: RWBY_It's the Drinking Crow.jpg (640x360, 81K)

They invested a huge amount of money and time into Gen:Lock, which bombed, so they cut staff and raised prices.

>which bombed
Ok so you are retarded

Chicken Tooth is adapting, they know LP and stuff are dying and not worth the cash so they're becoming MTV and just all in on Podcasts and animation shows

get back in your fucking grave monty

...yep

tubefilter.com/2018/12/05/otter-media-layoffs-reorganization-rooster-teeth-fullscreen-machinima/

Attached: RWBY - S06E12 - Seeing Red.jpg (853x480, 78K)

Them and CNS are being adsorbed into Warner Bros Animation, both studios are laying off people left and right.

RWBY is going to get canned after this upcoming volume and it's either going to get a rushed, messy ending or unsatisfying cliffhanger.

Thank fucking God its dead. Rooster, Funhause, and abridged are S+ tier cringe.

Attached: FA15E18D65EA4AB78D50654723721C08.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Based. It’s been kinda depressing watching them over the last 7-8 years seeing as they become more and more soulless. Bland content, unfunny members, I guess most of us just grew up.

The true end of an era will not be Rooster Teeth fighting tooth and nail to stay afloat, it will be Mega64 vs DSP and whoever wins gets bought by Rooster Teeth

It's the curse of getting too big, like all the AH stuff took a big drop in quality once they got a real office instead of all being crammed into a closet together.

It’s only gotten worse now that their jap audience has dropped RWBY entirely
It didn’t flop but it didn't do any near as good as they hoped, they wanted it to be another RWBY

Serious question, what’s would happen if RT were to shut down? Would all the employees stay banded together like a Funhaus situation? Or would they mostly just go their own ways?

So basically, the forced the #WOKE and went broke?

Attached: RWBY - S06E12_Fesbians.jpg (853x480, 92K)

Probably, japs stopped watching at vol 5 cause it bombed hard

Indeed, ,they tend to stay away from forced conformity when it rears it's ugly head in their entertainment.
I kinda dropped it after the whole BB thing, and it seems Yea Forums also did the same.

Attached: Run shota RUN.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>Oh no women holding hands
Retard

You have to go back.

OH FUCK WE GOTTA DO... Oh, it doesn't effect Death Battle?

Then nothing of value was lost.

Plus, alot of Jokes they said that got us hooked are usually childish or "offensive" to advertisers. They sacrifice their image to be family friendly like Arin Hanson did and just like him, they're paying a price.

It's not two winches holding hands m8,
It's about people to force fed a type of conformity down the throats of customers that just want a fun and exciting story.
Sending a message should be about understanding what others think, not forcing your will upon them.

Attached: Rwby 2_The sales pitch.jpg (853x480, 74K)

Is Rooster Teeth popular with normies? Only time I ever hear of them is when Mega64 mentions them. And I used to see Red vs Blue on machinima.com like 15 years ago.

>People are whining about lesbians, liberals or whatever in Rooster Teeth shows
Why would you ever focus on that shit over the fact that all of their shows are complete and utter shit that had absolutely no reason to catch on?
There isn't one redeeming element to RWBY.

Who?

>ever watching any rooster teeth show at all
>linking to reddit
i don't know where you came from but you need to return there

RT has been grinding to a halt for years now. The biggest hit they had after RvB was RWBY, and that wasn't that great when it was new. It survived as long as it did because rabid fans and the fact that the creator died while it was still being made, which gave it a boost for a while. It sucks because they were the funniest shit back when Halo 2 was fresh, but that's been a while.

RvB was the shit back then. I wish Halo stayed relevant enough for them to stay popular.

>It's about people to force fed a type of conformity
Are you retarded?

>Skipping school to troll online.
You seem to have a VERY limited vocabulary.

Attached: RWBY_Beans.jpg (640x360, 42K)

RWBY is so fucking shit i don't understand why people watch it

Am I one of those few people who doesn't mind what they've been doing lately? I mean, sure, I understand the controversy and issues people have with it, but surely that's nothing to throw a hissy fit over, right?

Honestly it looked like it was going to get better. A lot of us thought that it had potential and I think it could have improved, but the creator fucking died and the entire team was full of bullshit drama. Some dude got divorced while he was going on about another chick in production with him and wouldn't stop going on about her, and that's about when I quit watching because I knew it was going downhill fast.

Most of them are together only because they were hired so they would probably just disappear.

Well, it's what mainly caused them to drop from grace, plus deviating from Monty's original planed story with a LARGE helping of agenda.
I didn't have a fit, I simply closed off my wallet since it stopped being entertaining.
>Which alot of others did too it seems, but I am going to miss the chibi series.

Attached: RWBY_Guess Who.jpg (640x360, 24K)

>Honestly it looked like it was going to get better.
When?
I watched an entire season and it was one of the worst cartoons I have ever had the misfortune of watching. I don't see how Monty dying really could have made things worse.

No show is free from criticism. It can be argued that the criticism a lot of shows get on here is more harsh than they deserve, but I can’t think of a show that deserves it more than RWBY.

>What;s happening at Roster Teeth?
Not more Nomad of Nowhere that's for sure.

Reminds me of Thunder Cats 2011.

Attached: Wily Kitt_Snarky.jpg (514x480, 51K)

Yeah it looked like shit. So did Dragon Prince, but that's slowly getting better. There's a lot of shows that look like shit, but we give it a season to see where it goes and hope for the best. RWBY was a lot of things, but the biggest thing people like me saw was that it was a fully realized show that has potential to go somewhere, as stupid and as shit as it looked.

>I wish Halo stayed relevant
you and Microsoft as it keeps being reminding every year it owns that

fuck off

Dial eight.

This is true. They spent a shit ton of money on casting and were planning to make most of their money back in Merch. I have a buddy that worked there and said that crunch there is god awful.

This, but unironically.

Attached: 1540485907828.gif (400x219, 1.66M)

I know it has problems.

Ok, honest question here, since I barely know about this show
what controversy?
What did they do to start a controversy?

>What's happening at Rooster Teeth.
Max always discussed how his husband had somehow gotten ahold of a farm and how he enjoyed working on it and that it was somehow growing in scale despite not being their main career. Now that it is actually a thing that needs fucking full attention he is leaving Rooster Teeth.

Despite the fuckery image, they're constantly being swamped in production jobs. You can't do that full time and also work on a farm.

Also did you genuinely link to fucking Rocco Botte?

Actually seemed to be the opposite. They lost interest in vol 4 and 5 when it started focusing on male characters and the political situation and backstory of Remnant instead of cute girls having fights and being ambigiously lesbian in anime highschool.

They signed up for battle anime school and didn't want diet Game of Thrones.

Also they tried to air it on Japanese tv but had to butcher it so badly by chopping it up to fit the timeslots that people on the fence who only vaguely heard about it thought it sucked and didn't know what the hype was about.

Gen:Lock is okay. I like it more than RWBY. Val>Bumblebee.

I want cinder to be dere toward Jeane out of nowhere.

>Linking to fucking Rocco's joke tweet
Namefags are actual retards

they gave eachother bedroom eyes too and talked about how much they cared about eachother while doing it

I ended up liking Nomad of Nowhere more than I expected to. Did they cancel it?

Attached: nomad.jpg (400x573, 69K)