Some people say Adventure Time was always shit. Some say it got shit over time...

Some people say Adventure Time was always shit. Some say it got shit over time. Is there a point I should watch up to and then stop?

Attached: 1567904828846.jpg (926x1819, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/pewbutt/art/old-pew-art-365965423
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I say you're a faggot either way.

>finn's a chubby chaser
If this were cannon, maybe I wouldn't have dipped so early on in the series.
Kino fetish

If you're here on Yea Forums asking, it means your time is worthless and you could have just this spent the time watching blindly.

>Fat lesbians
MORE

Start at season 7, watch until the end.
If you Ike it, go back to season 1 and watch until halway through season 6, maybe 3/4.
Never, under no circumstances, watch the season 6 finale.

That's literally all lesbians irl senpai.

Attached: 1567904670554.jpg (1045x1092, 107K)

Sauce?

Pewbutt drew it, but these pics I never saw before.

The minute you're done with season 3
After that it just gets perpetually more and more shitty as time goes by. Maybe watch season 4 cause it's not COMPLETELY bad but it's still eh. Then after that it's just shitown USA with only really a few episodes that I'd call "good".

The first three or so seasons were pretty alright with good episodes getting way more rare after that.
There I answered your question now post more delicious meat

Finn being chubby himself makes it even better

Attached: 1384666_1402349118438_full.png (927x768, 633K)

Ok gonna put this to rest. AT is good up until the marvin arc. after that good episodes are the brick episode, the first two mini-series, the photo episode with Marceline and only the simon and betty stuff from the finale

I only enjoyed the pilot during college the way I'd enjoy a Newgrounds flash that operated on random humor. Seeing it become a network show, multiple games, etc. is bizarre and confusing to me, like watching Arfenhouse become a global sensation.

how's the continuation comic?

I prefer my finns /fit/, personally

Attached: 77ed8e356d19df105be28c2de8e9e062.jpg (682x900, 91K)

Watch through season 4. Season 5 has some pretty good episodes, but it might not be worth it to you to watch the whole season. Do not touch season 6 and beyond.

I love Pewbutt so much, guys. He's the best. Or one of them, anyway.

Season 1-4 are great
Season 5 is shit
Season 6-10 are good

Attached: top waifu.png (752x535, 248K)

As someone that's been on a Re-Watch kick recently, it's better on a second viewing. Like way better.
All the "shit" parts are actually not that bad, some are even good, despite what Yea Forums moans about. I'm talking about all the relationship stuff.
Also, the Fionna and Cake bits are so skippable that it's wild to me how hype people were about it, and I kind of feel for Natasha that they took her fanart away from her like this.

Attached: 1507025372722.png (728x877, 219K)

sauce? google yields no results

Attached: 1567208020958.jpg (500x319, 22K)

Fucking imagine

Attached: IMG_20190725_205134.jpg (1320x1750, 145K)

Attached: 1467437381062.png (1200x1291, 841K)

>it's another poorly disguised, blatant off-topic fetish thread

Why is it always adventure time? Do the bright colors attract autists? Half of the images come from a thread that already exists on /aco/, fuck off there

Attached: 1515184754389.png (639x472, 270K)

Wanna breed those girls.

I don't think non-adult Finn's physique was ever presented as anything than "cartoon noodle tube".

No its complete shit.

It unironically does. A lot of the old noodle toons and the like, with gags about people geting fat or turned into stuff or eaten, etc. Ended up forming a lot of fucked up fetishes in autists brains when they were 7 to 17. Resulting in them being wired to obsess over weird garbage rather than actually attractive things like, you know, boobs.

So they latch on to more noodly garbage with bright colors because it tends to give them more weird fetish shit.

>being a backseat jannie
That's even worse than being a jannie, user.

Just here to say pewbutt is a genius of art and if I could pay a living for him I'd do it

Based

Attached: 5B40CE43-9D56-4FC7-A46E-C486C3E38E41.jpg (772x1035, 94K)

In PewButt's collection of old artwork:
deviantart.com/pewbutt/art/old-pew-art-365965423

Even though I've repressed the shit out of whatever part of my brain that was wired to this fetish, I must say he was always the best

They're on his twitter

Im still waiting on him to tackle a short series, maybe 10 pages max of weight gain.

Attached: 1489921225502.png (1490x1607, 604K)

>repressed the shit out of whatever part of my brain that was wired to this fetish

You haven't stopped it. You've only concentrated it, to be released when you get older and very slightly senile. You're doomed to be a regular on kink lifestyle forums on the brainnet in the 2050s.

Attached: your fate.jpg (350x399, 36K)

Pew and Jeet are gods among men when it comes to fat art

It's double the chubble!

Attached: req belly bump.png (810x802, 322K)

>pewbutt
He does a lot of blob art like most western fat artists but his normal fat stuff is divine.

I like a lot of his blobs, honestly. He has a way of drawing fat girls that makes them really large and round but in an highly appealing way.

Thank god for Pew being a bro and making his old stuff accessible: I have fond memories of fapping to his old stuff and still like it even if his new stuff is better.

Do not project your lack of willpower onto others. Should such a fate befall me at that age, it would matter not as I'll be gone well before that

watch the first couple of seasons, then move onto something else