Earth-7642

So... Earth-7642 thread anyone?

Attached: 6-8.jpg (738x1046, 159K)

Oh hell yes
>JLA and Avengers racing to get a certain artefact for their own reasons
>Neither really know the other faction was after the same item
>Item is about to be held in an elite-only auction, so rich guys from each team show up to legally obtain it via bidding
>They thought it would be easier to just buy the thing, instead of stealing it and risk the villain organization of the week taking flight
>Extreme bidding war ensues
>Lex wins just to spite the other billionaires
>It's Lex, so of course shit happens with the artefact

>Epic reluctant team up to stop him
>Doom seethes the next morning for missing the chance to again one up Reed in the bidding war

Bruce and Logan have an old rivalry that still flares up from time to time, this along with "other reasons" keeps Wolverine from going anywhere near Gotham, and he's always trash talking the place whenever its brought up in conversation.
Mostly unrelated but Logan also has an old friendship with Hawkman, they've been buddies throughout a number of Carter's incarnations and there are dozens of comic covers of the two of them tearing into enemies

>When he became the Scarlet Spider, Ben Reilly moved to Metropolis.
>Lex Luthor discovers he's a clone, inspiring him to create Superboy when Superman "dies."
>Ben eventually takes Conner under his wing, and the two become a nigh-inseperable duo.
>Conner introduces Ben to Power Girl, and the two instantly hit it off.

>Slade accepts a contract to take down Natasha
>Adeline working a private contractor for the government tells Natasha and helps her fight Slade
>during ensuing fights (and occasional fucking, either with each other, or each seducing targets to get closer to their target) Slade's kids get dragged into the battle
>Natasha ends up being a mentor figure for Rose and to a lesser extent Jericho
>As fighting escalates, it gets clear that Adeline gets more about revenge on Slade than stopping him as a menace
>She endangers civilians and agents to get him
>Natasha realizes this is more about her issues than protecting the world and flips her off
>During an ensuing battle with Slade vs Natasha and his kids vs Adeline, there's a sort of stalemate (either there's a tie, or Slade wins but doesn't kill Natasha or Natasha wins, but Slade easily gets free due to his true superpower that is his lawyers)
>epilogue Natasha and Slade end up chatting in civilians outfits at a high class restaurant
>twist1:Natasha "so, the contract was totally from Adeline to get us to fight and have you killed, right?"
>twist2: Slade "Or there was no contract and I leaked false info about it to Adeline, so you'd end up befriending my kids and be a good influence to them. Well, not sure if good, but better than me anyway"

Attached: widow_slade.jpg (451x640, 77K)

Extra bonus points for Matt being his lawyer, who, as much as he knows Slade is guilty, the evidence and alibi and Slade can provide through use of his resources force Matt to work to acquit him

sure

Attached: 9841c93f69226238647dadc63fe18a99.jpg (1296x2021, 588K)

Attached: TCi9yqJl_2607161517031sbpi.jpg (538x800, 516K)

These are nice suggestions and all but:

>The Punisher vs Hitman by Garth Ennis.

Attached: 2103.jpg (471x721, 144K)

Attached: 2818897-dp_vs_dc_2.jpg (632x960, 114K)

>Legion Lost- Luthor’s Legion of Doom clashes with the Masters of Evil led by Baron Zemo.
>Manta Unbound-Black Manta seized control of Attuma’s horde. Can Namor and Aquaman put aside their differences to save their kingdoms?
>LeX-Men Assemble: Avid Mutant’s Rights advocate Lex Luthor creates his own team of mutant superheroes. It’s up to the X-Men and Superman to stop Luthor’s scheme
>Savage’s Fury: Nick Fury and his Howling Commandos must recover a cache of stolen gold and art from Vandal Savage’s branch of Hydra following WW2.
>Wolverine joins the Outsiders in a mission to Mandipoor and Moldovia
>Question and Blue Beetle investigate Roxxon's latest purchase: Kord Industries!

I dont think those two would get along at all, Tommy's got to much heart and personality

I'd like to see Sgt. Rock go up against Fury and his commandos

In this world; instead of marrying Storm, Black Panther marries Vixen. This happens to coincide with some big dumb Avengers vs. Justice League event and Vixen is cured with the league. How would this play out? Would T'challa betray the Avengers for his woman or would the two be torn apart from this conflict?

I want a Haunted Tank and Luke Cage team up.

That's.... not one I would have thought of but I'd be down to read it. I fucking live weird team ups

Even better, Storm marries Vixen

>1940's Canadian infantryman Logan punching Nazis alongside Golden Age Hawkman, drawn in the classic Kubert style. Inside is a backup story about Sgt. Rock and Easy Company fighting alongside them both.

A classic in the making.

>>LeX-Men Assemble: Avid Mutant’s Rights advocate Lex Luthor creates his own team of mutant superheroes. It’s up to the X-Men and Superman to stop Luthor’s scheme
>Part of the X-Men's image problems are directly related to them sperging out about the LeX-Men.
>Lex is genuine in his pro-mutant stance, but is also perfectly happy to use the LeX-Men for good PR and good anti-Superman PR.
>Barbara's Batdaddy phase pre-Oracle, which was never requited or acted upon, briefly became a Fuck You Batdaddy phase which lead to her banging Tony Stark
>Barb enjoyed getting back at Dick for his Kori nonsense, scratching the daddy itch, and getting a set of leg prostetics which let her out of the chair if not back into costume
>Tony enjoyed bedding a Bat, bedding a hot redhead he could talk shop with, and finding all of the bugs Bruce put into Tony's systems and house
>Bruce didn't enjoy any of it, but he did get to field test some new spying hardware

>Otto puts his mind into Bruce's body, becoming the Superior Batman
>Shocker joins the Rogues
>Mysterio becomes a Batman villain

I could see Mysterio going to torment Batman instead of Daredevil when Guardian Devil happened.

>Ock manages to fuck with Bruce in a way Joker hasn't
>EndlessClownReeeeing.gif

Save the Bard and Tony thing for a few years later. She's gotta remain whellchair bound for at least a few years. Dont rush the Oracle bit it's my favorite era for her
Also I'd love to work in some relationship between Cyborg and Ironman, maybe Silas Stone worked with Howard Stark and Tony and Victor were pals as kids? Leading to Tony going all out to help upgrade Stabalise and eventually upgrade Vic following the accident.
This could also lead to Tony getting a suit that uses Fatherbox technology (or a close attempt to recreate Fatherbox tech) leading to a suit that can open boom tubes

Honestly shocker would fits right in with the rouges

>Shocker and Captain Cold go out for drinks one night
>drunkenly agree they're going straight
>Shocker and Captain Cold: Heroes for Hire

Captain Cold was on the Justice League for a while, during the Super Lex years. Maybe shocker can get on the League for a bit

>Lex funds the government X-Factor team
>Introduces them as the LeX-Men
>They beg for everyone to call them X-Factor

>Quentin Beck and Basil Karlo break into a vintage theater so that they can watch the first three Clayface movies.
>Miles, Tim and Steph go to stop them, instead they end up watching the movies as well and enjoy the commentary from Basil who was the Star of the movie and Quentin who did all the special effects

Absolute A+ right there. Wholesome shit like that gives me life

I really like the idea that before they were Clayface and Mysterio, they knew each other from the Clayface movies. During 1 Quentin was just an intern and Basil was still making a name for himself, in the second film Quentin was lead special effects guy and Basil was a star, 3 was the last movie they would work on together before turning to a life of crime. When they get together now days they usually have a pretty good, tame time, but in the rare occasion that the two hatch a scheme together it usually takes the combined efforts of the batfamily and the spider-Family to deal with them.

They would also be a good team. Spidey vs mysterio but one of the illusions turns out to be clawface and land a haymaker on the unexpecting spider

I feel my idea was good and I'd like your inputs.

Attached: vintageteamupfanart24.jpg (471x721, 140K)

Put her up against Deadshot instead, Slade outclasses her way to hard for it to ever be convincing

>Shocker and Captain Cold go straight
>First day on the job they have to go up against Mysterio and Clayface
>Friendly banter while trying to take each other out

So last time, or one of the last times, we decided that Deathbird has an arc with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Anyone want to add more on to that or shall we just keep it vague for now?

I wanted to go the human interaction/manipulation route more and bring Slade's assholery and kids and ex in the mix, I know, in terms of combat he wipes the floor with her. Which is why she needs his kid to get a stalemate at the end. But Slade is much more fun than deadshot, characterwise.

As this almost exactly happened with Storm and the X-Men, I think it's probably safer to assume it would end in divorce

So which Marvel character is getting which Power Ring in Blackest Night?

Ben Reily
Mar-Vell
Grim Reper
Mirage
Ben Parker
Gwen Stacy
Karen Page
Elektra
Norman Osborn
Jean Grey

>Amanda Waller has a weekend alone with Nick Fury
>this resulted in Nick Fury Jr
>the three keep this a secret, but meet up once a month for a family dinner
>Amanda does not find the name “The Man on the Wall” at all amusing, but it’s something that is always brought up to break the ice

I meant who is getting which color Power Ring when pic related happens.

Attached: blackest-night.jpg (2560x2012, 1.71M)

Ah
>Peter Parker - Blue
>The Hulk - Red
>Doom - Orange
>Vision - Purple
>Cyclops - Green
>Carnage - Yellow
>Grim Reaper - Black

Batman would be dead if he tried to fight Wolverine

>Doom
>Orange
Shit take. While Doom fits Orange, yellow, red, his true ring is easily Green
Also
>Carnage
>not indigo
You've no idea what you're talking about
Batman has survived much worse.

>yellow
>not nightmare or mysterio

Why the fuck would Carnage be indigo? Admittedly I’m not a big fan of Lanterns, but I always thought purple represented compassion, if anyone is lacking in compassion if fucking Carnage. As for Doom, while he does have fantastic willpower, I feel that ultimately his greed outweighs it, if not by too much, but do you make a good argument.
Yeah, the moment I saw your post I realized my mistake with not putting Mysterio for yellow

Indigo rings reprogram sociopath’s minds into being compassionate. The only non-sociopaths I know of that got an Indigo ring were Ray Palmer and Kyle Rayner.

Because, indigo (the one that you seem to call purple) is compassion, yes. And it also brainwashes the worst of the worst psychos and forces them to be compassionate. Seems like something fitting carnage.

Well then, that’s fucking weird, I think Magneto or Apocalypse would be a better fit for “Indigo” then after hearing this, Carnage is small time compared to them who have tried to wipe out all humanity a handful of times now. At most Carnage terrorized a few towns or neighborhoods in NYC.
Also, I think it would be something awesome if Symbiotes and Lantern rings weren’t compatible, can’t have one while you have the other.

>Also, I think it would be something awesome if Symbiotes and Lantern rings weren’t compatible, can’t have one while you have the other.
I actually like this idea a lot, but I feel like there would also be Lanterns from Klyntar which would contradict that.

>Klyntar
Why would there be? There is nothing on that “planet” other than Symbiotes, either in their natural state or already on their hosts. Just one of the very few beings that the rings can’t latch onto

The Green Lanterns have a symbiote as a member.

>punisher vs tommy and the section 8
what will happen?

>The JSA and the Secret Avengers get on swimmingly

TOBA and Empty Hand are above Perpetua in every way possible and thus are feared by her.

The Hand is an off splinter cell of the League of Assassins, the name The Hand is a reference to The Demon’s Hand, or The Right Hand of the Demon

Slade is much more famous but I think with the right writer Deadshot is pure gold

Nah Wolverine wouldnt even be in Bat's top 10

Carnage fits the indigo bill perfectly. Most members of the Indigo tribe are brain washed murderers. Hell the most famous indigo "Indigo One" was a child killer

This seems the most likely if there was a shared universe. His name would just be "Willpower" or something

Reluctant team ups are fun

>Cannonball and Highball

Would this be reluctant?

Attached: 11E3E9B0-D4AD-4547-A3E3-57EED5EAEE10.jpg (688x1034, 269K)

Spidey wins in terms of powers but Dick takes it in terms of better love interest

Slade has much more in common with Natasha, as world's top assassins and all. Serum, working for the government vs merc work, opposite paths.

>As a result of this rivalry Batman has fought Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike multiple times. He suffers significant injury each time.

>A klyntar, member of the GL corps, and wears the Nova Corps helmet

>The Guardian of the Galaxies

>Carnage gets Knull to form an alliance with the Black Lantern Corps
>Black lantern Carnage starts reviving everyone he kills as symbiote black lanterns

Attached: cornig.jpg (655x1007, 204K)

Could Natasha solo Taskmaster? Cuz Slade > Tasky

What DC heroes would Rick Jones team up with?

Not after Taskmaster trains with Sportsmaster.

Snapper Carr?

This actually brings up the question, how many clones are running around?

I meant as a person/character, not as a skills. Slade is Batman/Rogers level. He's evil captain America with Batman elements and a tiny bit of widow in him too. In theory, he could be a villain for a a team up of the 3.

Hilarity

>Some time after escaping Weapon-X, Laura teamed up with Bane's crew, eventually becoming his right hand woman and lover
>She left after Kimura caught up, Bane knocked her lights out
>She recounts her time with him to the Outsiders who are incredulous at it all
>Laura looks a lot like Bane's mom here

>Grodd is T'Challah's most hated foe for killing both Solovar and T'Challah's father during a peace conference between GC and Wakanda
>Priest's run culminates in the GC/Wakanda War which nearly drags the rest of the world into it

>Flash keeps running into Shocker's vibrated air walls which annoys him to no end

>MJ and Felicia become Pink Lanterns and help Spidey put Gwen and Ben to rest during Blackest Night

>During BN, Matt uses his GLR to make a giant construct of his dad to fend off a BL construct formed fro mall the dead X-Kids

>Kid Streak is the one behind Deathstroke's contract.

>Some time after escaping Weapon-X, Laura teamed up with Bane's crew, eventually becoming his right hand woman and lover
>She left after Kimura caught up, Bane knocked her lights out
>She recounts her time with him to the Outsiders who are incredulous at it all
>Laura looks a lot like Bane's mom here

I have a weird suggestion for this.
>Bane actually impregnated Laura during the time they worked together
>they both agreed they were too fucked up to ever be good parents, so after the baby was born they put it up for adoption and made sure they were taken in by a good family
>this baby is Earth-7642’s version of Gabby

Attached: 79CFDE48-4916-4BFD-8F24-BBFF06FA3101.jpg (981x772, 203K)

I suggested her being a clone of the two by Hydra/Waller/Alchemax etc. but some user didn't like it. But I can see it.
>During the epilogue of the mini event, Bane is seen singing a lullaby to a sleeping Gabby in Spanish
>Logan has had run ins with Bane before so he doesn't really know how to react to this all
>When he met Laura for the first time he recognized Bane's scent on her

>Ra's has a fascination with Daredevil, even tried to body jack him once
>Talia and Eleckta were rivals before and hate each other now
>Bullseye has worked under Ra's many times

An idea I really liked in one of the old threads was the Lex versus Osborn presidential race that could be affected by readers texting a number or something for the candidate they support.
>the tagline is 'whoever wins, we lose'
>supervillain community torn on who to support
>heroes try and recruit a candidate but all of them either decline, dont want to reveal their identity, view it as a step down for the good they can do, or some other bullshit excuse

>Bullseye has worked under Ra's many times
>Ra's: "Must you kill thirty people in addition to the target Mr. Lester?"
>Bullseye: "They'll never know who was killed if I kill everyone there Bossman."
>Ra's: "*Sigh* Killing dozens along with your target happens to be your calling card by now."

Unironically Tony would be the best choice
>Public identity
>Money out the ass
>Lots of connections
But he has a list of issues and baggage. Fury Senior could be a running mate

>tony declines with some bullshit excuse
>honestly wants lex to win just to fuck over superman and cut taxes

>Lex's tax reform actually messes with the rich, specifically to target Tony and Osborn
>But it's loved by everyone else

holy shit, this is perfect

Attached: 1567980114828.jpg (629x629, 33K)

>Civil War happens under the administration of Lex or Osborn

>During the epilogue of the mini event, Bane is seen singing a lullaby to a sleeping Gabby in Spanish

That sounds hella cute. I can only imagine how protective the two of them would be of her.

>the mini event was caused by Kimura finding out about Bane and Laura’s daughter
>she tried to break her the same way she did Laura, killing Gabby’s foster family to kidnap her and generally abuse her
>Bane figures out what’s happening, contacts Laura, who promptly disappears from the X-Mansion for two weeks.
>Bane brings her back unconscious and covered in other people’s blood, while also holding a sleeping Gabby in the other hand.
>Cyclops walks in on Bane singing a lullaby to Gabby and is too tired to deal with this shit.

>Which is followed by Secret Invasion while the heavy weights are off helping stop Braniac and Annihlus
>It's all the Street levels and Earth's military fighting off an alien invasion showing how badass and far Humanity has come

>Even more bonus points for She Hulk being the prosecution

Yes, user. Yes.

>Bane breaks Kimura like he did Batman
>But repeatedly
>And then throws her into a power station after trying to drown her in a pool/toilet

Cyclops should be white

>Captain Cold and the Rogues help the heroes fight back
>Otto brings together a Sinister Six just to prove he can make a more efficient team of reformed villains than Snart
>gets rewarded by President Luthor/Osborn for his valor without realizing
>credibility in the supervillain community gets degraded for being a hero

I don’t know why this feels like it works but it just does.

Any other crossover couples we’ve speculated on?

>The Lex-Men (X-Factor) and X-Men team up and prove their worth after letting go their differences
>President Luthor takes to the field in a stolen suit of Super Buster armor he painted green and purple
>Toward the end of Secret Invasion Superman and the est come back to save the day as the Skrulls are about to destroy the planet
>Thus begins Dark Reign

Quick! Replace half a super human power house who has amazing powers with half a really really strong smart guy!

Sentry and Tony

I'm down. I've read all the other Deadpool kills books. Let's see the wankery that goes on here.

>Dr. Curt Connors and Kirk Langstrom were roommates in med school
>Frequently have them attend a sort of therapy session between each other to discuss their progress in controlling the Lizard and Man-Bat
>Despite never finding a cure, they work tirelessly to help each other maintain control

>Kurt once suggested Kirk use a Fruit Bat based serum as it wouldn't be as murderous
>Kirk laughed it off
>But when Talia takes him and his wife hostage he reveals he made a delayed Fruit Manbat serum for her men
>Cue her ninjas becoming docile fruit eaters allowing Batman and Damian a far easier time

This is the kind of story that should have also had Spiderboy, Superboy, and Super Soldier.

Who's on Luthor's Dark Avengers?

>Circe for Wondie
>Sentry for Supes
>Deadshot as GA
>Slade as Batman
>Namor as Aquaman
Not sure on the rest

>circe for Wondie
this one's off. Need a murderbitch. I'm sure marvel must have one.

Titania? Then you could have Creel along for the ride as back up.

>Luthor forms a Dark Avengers
>Osborn forms a Dark Justice League
>follow the power struggle between Luthor and Osborn
I'd imagine if Osborn doesn't win the presidential race, he'd run for Mayor of NYC. If Luthor loses, he'd probably remain a private billionaire until his next run.

So who's on the JL and who's on the Avengers?
I think some other user suggested the JL is more space-based and galactic threats, while Avengers handle stuff at home.

How do Ego and Mogo get along

I vote Stunner, double fraudulent for the win

Same species but neither realized unti lmuch later

Mogo gained his Ring when Galactus tried to eat him and fought big G off

Batman is on the Avengers, Cap is in the Justice League

>Sinestro Corps recruit Ego to counter Mogo

Ooooh

Black Hood?

Well now we need to see Red Hood and The Hood meet this guy

Avengers
>Iron Man
>Batman
>Ant-Man
>Flash
>Aquaman
>Green Arrow
>Black Panther
>Hulk
Justice League
>Superman
>Captain America
>Thor
>Wonder Woman
>Green Lantern
>hawkeye lol
>Martian Manhunter
>Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

No, Clark and Bruce are together.

Well there's Tim/Jubilee. People have also floated the idea of Hal/Carol after we got Carol/Clark out of our systems. Steve/Diana and Kamala/Billy as well of course.

Hm. What about Black Panther and Vixen? Well, maybe not them. Vixen would have grown up in the shitty parts of Africa and have a justified dislike for elitist Wakandans.

It’s Clark and Bruce who promote co-operation between the two groups, and it doesn’t stop them from having constant team up in World’s Finest

I can imagine her and T'Challah dating while he was travelling after his father's death. They'd be sweethearts but he never told her who he actually was which later on furthers the divide between them.

For fun, I'll also do the Dark versions
Lex's Dark Avengers
>Lex Luthor
>Batman (Deathstroke)
>Ant-Man (Black Ant)
>Flash (Reverse Flash?)
>Aquaman (Namor)
>Green Arrow (Bullseye)
>Black Panther (Killmonger)
>Hulk (Robert Maverick's Red Hulk)
Osborn's Dark League
>Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn)
>Captain America (U.S. Agent)
>Thor (Ragnarok)
>Wonder Woman (Stunner)
>Green Lantern (Parallax Hal)
>Hawkeye (Deadshot)
>idunnolol
>Captain Marvel (Noh-Varr)

>Mari vs Malice during when Mari was brought over to Wakanda to protect her alogn with T'Chllah's friends
>Mari: "Newsflash *Bitch*, he isn't my man. We haven't been together for a long time. But how you've been talking about him and trying to kill me? Now I'm pissed! *Amulet activates showing an Elephant charging*

Wait, so, Logan and Vandal Savage HAVE to have crossed paths at some point, right?

I'd see him assemble his Injustice League from Forever Evil for the Dark JL

At least a few times, if not being distant relatives

Who's on the LeX-Men?

Pretty sure a good chunk of humanity can trace lineage to Savage

Probably some of the New Mutants that grew up and survived. Actually I can see some former X-Men/Brotherhood Mutants join to go straight for the latter.

But Ben isn't dead anymore

>Decades after the heroic age, a young Terry McGinniss and Miguel O'Hara don the mantle of the Batman Beyond and the Spider-Man of 2099 to fight crime in a future time
Too schway for words

>Terry and Miguel travel back in time to the present and kickstart the use of Schway and Shock which annoys Pete and Bruce to no end

So? Black Rings also went after anyone who had been brought back to life, and Ben has been brought back like, what, 26 times now?

Which Ben? I don't remember Uncle Ben coming back. Are you talking about Reilly?

These are A-fucking-plus right here. Keep 'em coming, people.

>Steve and Diana's wedding is regarded as big if not more so than the Royal Weddings
>But it wasn't televised as they opted for a private affair with friends /family on Themiscyra
.Seems like everyone is there
>The ceremonies are a bit of a mish mash of Christian and Pagan Greek
>The Olympians join the festivities along with some Asgardians

>Tony stays as far away from Dionysus as possible
>Hermes races Flash
>People can't tell who won or if it even happened

>JJJ bribed Peter to take photos to sell to him which Peter reluctantly agrees to
>MJ with the help of Sonja beats Artemis in a duel while drunk after the latter squeezed Pete's butt
>Pete has to juggle between being himself and Spidey to avoid suspicion fro mthose who don't know his identity

>The New Gods are introduced by Superman and the FF discovering their pocket dimension
>Ben gets in a fight with Orion but gains his respect

>Massive supervillain team-up to crash the wedding, spearheaded by Octavius and Luthor
>JL and Avengers in attendance fight back and save the day
Could be a fun mega-event, desu

>The Olympians are there
The villains are probably regretting there decision to wedding crash

>By unspoken agreement Madripoor is neutral ground, and even then they only interact with each other as Patch and Matches Malone, as per conditions set by Tyger Tyger. When they do though, they get to indulge in all sorts of Film Noir tropes, which they enjoy immeasurably but would never admit out loud.

>Bane tries to sneak away from the Secret Six but they weasel it out of him and tag along for the ride

That’s interesting but

>James Bond vs Spy Smasher

>Cyclops: Really, Alex?
>Havok: Look, how do you think *I* feel? We had no idea, hell, Val didn't know! Maybe it's not too late, I'll just jump to Justice League International and--
>Cyclops: Isn't Gyric running that show?
>Havok:..........................I'll stick with Luthor.

Yes, I listed off both of them, Ben Reily, I think it would be cool if, having come back from death so many goddamn times, the Black ring isn’t able to fully control him and started to short out.

>Gyric is the one person both JL and Avengers hate with a passion
>Avengers especially as they deal with him the most
>Guy quit because he decked Gyric after CW and DR

Nah, Guy did it way earlier. It's the reason why Guy jumped from thd Avengers to the JLI in the first place.
>When the Avengers want to shut Gyrich up, they say Guy is coming.

I'd say Havok, Polaris, Multiple Man, and Siryn from X-Factor, then have Blob, Avalanche, and Mystique to make it seem more shady.

Nah,
>Bane finds out Kimura can't phase through Adamantium, but she can harden her skin to it.
>Bane catches her by surprise, slams her against the ground.
>Starts wailing on her with a metal baseball bat, that she can't phase through; it's coated in adamantium.
>She's not visibly hurt. All the hits are doing is keeping her off balance, sending her tumbling all over the place.
>She keeps up with the shit talking, threatening all sorts of grief upon Laura by abusing her trigger scent, grinning the whole time.
>That's when Bane concentrates on her head, snapping back, forward, to the sides. Kimura sees stars, her ears ring, she can't stay on her feet.
>Bane starts reciting the symptoms of concussions, and how repeated trauma will lead to chronic traumatic encephalopathy.
>"Your skin may be invulnerable to harm, but your internal organs aren't. There is nothing more traumatic and humbling than to have your mind ripped away from you." WHACK "A blow." WHACK "at" WHACK "a" WHACK "time."
>Hours later...
>"Kimura, stand."
>She can't.

So Legion has to make an appearance right?

>Gyrinc calls their bluff
>Panning shot of behind him revealing Guy floating
Very nice, I can imagine it

It reminded me of a sequence in Secret Six, with Catman, Deadshot and Scandal doing something similar.

Whatever they use to get around is driven by Mercy Graves, who doubles as Mystique, Blob, and Avalanche's handler.

How would it play out?

Attached: 903b6c106c56666aaa7418e27e7b1f81.jpg (663x1024, 70K)

>Blob learned to hold his gas lest he be used as an improvised bomb
>Mystique once shifted into Mercy and tried to have 'fun' with Lex
>He saw through it miles away and catching her flatfooted

How about ‘Deadpool Kills the Avatar Universe’ when are we getting that one?

>a Flashpoint-style Thomas Wayne Batman exists in a timeline where he works alongside the Spider-Men (Ben and Peter Parker). He enjoys their company even if it is painful for him to see the father-son dynamic he was deprived of.

>Carnage loves visiting Hub City and Santa Prisca. Everyone there is miserable for some reason or another and it fills him with a desire to just worsen it all.

>The Unknown Soldier worked with Cap for a while.