The peferct version of the Batfamily

You know is true.

Attached: D6A5E898-2F65-4F9E-B5A2-92F592FD8CA5.jpg (995x1614, 196K)

Timfags are pathetic.

It has Tim in it, so no.

> huntress

Attached: 1261015617864.jpg (660x482, 139K)

This was the best era

Attached: batman-robin-16778-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 337K)

where's spoiler

> quitely art

Attached: 1551307613861.jpg (500x414, 56K)

Attached: 1542151258375.jpg (363x326, 42K)

Studying in her home.

I hate that the Batfamily has become this.

Attached: 78E8B391-6EDF-40C5-B4E3-DD2072C79CA6.jpg (220x279, 18K)

>Huntress

> le wrinkly face man is good meme

Attached: 1543825287526.jpg (411x225, 28K)

Pregnant at the time.

> his art is good because the internet tells me it's good

Attached: 1301121250542.jpg (413x500, 115K)

Tim >>>> Dick >>>>> trash >>> Damian >>>> ur fave

>Tim
No

Dick being Batman spits in the face of his character development.

Dick
Damien
Tim with a new gimmick that doesn’t have the word “robin” in it
Cass as Batgirl
Babs as Oracle
Jason as the murdery black sheep who will work with the good guys occasionally but doesn’t hang out with any of them casually except maybe sometimes Tim

Huntress, Spoiler, Azrael work out of Gotham but are not part of the family

>shit art from the 90 or 00's
>huntress
>batgirl
>cass
>tim
I'm triggered, alright.

Not really, Dick kept his optimism and did batman his way. It rounds out his development with accepting the cowel and similarities to Bruce while also keeping his individuality.

The Batfamily is such a shitty concept. I want to read about Batman, not about shitty characters that hang out with him for relevance.

This is one retarded page

You're about 80 years too late to start complaining about it

First truth of Batman, user.

The only character that had some sort of relevance was Robin. And he is enough. In almost all the Best stories of Batman, he is doing this solo. Even in The Dark Knight Returns, Carrie takes a place in the back seat.

This is the perfect Batfamily.

Attached: 3186301341_1_2_97ogpZXi.png (600x724, 674K)

Still has Tim though.

Damian Dick >>>>> trash >>>>>>>> trash >>>>>>>> trash >>>>>>>> trash >>>Tim

Yeah he's Tim but he has Jason's personality, so he's fine in my book.

>Dick is the cool older brother that keeps them all together
>Tim is the annoyingly good son
>Cass is the weirdo with a heart of gold
>Huntress is the questioning contrarian that's also desperate for approval
It's honestly a pretty good dynamic. Also no Babs is always good.

Attached: I'm Not Even Mad.gif (320x240, 2.67M)

Nobody gives a shit about Jason;Duke ;Tim:Cass or kate.

>imagine preferring edgelords damien and jason to tim
Tim is at least as good of a character as Dick, problem is that after Damien became Robin, writers, even Morrison himself, did not and still are clueless what to do with him. Although I must admit Damien was done great in Super Sons.

Tim is Cancer.

Tim Drake is just boring. Nothing really makes him stand out.

Also he is a pointless addition to the already overcrowded Batfamily.

Pretty much what everyone has said . It's not necessarily that I hate the idea of having Tim , it's just that he hasn't been utilized in any interesting way . He's boring and doesn't bring anything new to the current stories he's in.DC failed to make me care about the character , as well as Harper row .

Bruce ,Dick and Damian ,
I've completely come to the conclusion that I am quitting on Tim Drake as a character. There is no progression with him as a character, he is just degrading.He Just Robin.

Cass sucks.
Tim just needs to retire, period. Go back to being a civilian who occasionally gets mixed up in Bat-Family business but otherwise tries to stay out of the superhero life. I've been saying it for ages, Tim has no future as a superhero. He might have had potential at some point but DC blew it and he's been left in the dust by Dick, Jason and Damian as they carve out a future for themselves.

Poor Timfag.

Couldn't put it better myself.

Not really, he's just kinda dull comparatively.

>Not really, he's just kinda dull comparatively.
Tim is still Cancer.

The way Damifan singledhandedly destroys all discussion of Batfam characters on this board is truly amazing to witness. Like I almost feel proud.

Take Bendis' dick out of your mouth. Because that is some dumb fucking logic.

Dick was the original and had his arc about stepping out of Batman's shadow.
Jason was annoying but became the Gwen Stacy of Batman in that his death was far more important than his life.
Damian is Batman's literal son and has had a great arc of going from a little shit to a kid who hides his heart of gold with a jerkish exterior, he's a reverse of Batman who becomes more and more bitter as he gets older.
They all have some unique role.

Tim's character is just "is good at everything".

Bendis only like him because he's been Robin during their own formative years. Everyone else just finds him and his fans obnoxious.

The only character development Dick needs is being dead.

>No! No one could possibly like his work!

Attached: 1539136839540.png (289x160, 53K)

I’m not attacking you and I don’t know what that other post is about.

Tim was never anything more than a replacement for Dick when he got too old to be Robin. But now Tim's been aged up too, and the current Robin has an actual personality, so he's simply redundant now.

There should be only two Batman ongoings. Tec (Bruce solo stories with mysteries with Alfred, Babs, and Luke Fox in supporting roles) and Batman (Bruce teaming with a family member or one of his rogues. Wackiness ensues).

As for Family stuff. Robin (a Dick and Damian comic because they just play off each other so damn good). Batgirl (with Cass in the lead, with Barbara as a mentor with Steph, Basil, and Tiffany Fox as supporting characters). Birds of Prey (Babs, Tim, Dinah, and Helena).

I feel like Babs and Tim should step down to alternate roles. With Jim Gordon now all "EVIL from the Batman who Lols", it be the perfect time Barbara should be in the GCPD investigating and handing cases over to the Family when she knows its serious enough for them to handle.

Tim should be in the Oracle type role since user is right. DC fucked him royally so much he deserves to be behind the scenes instead of the forefront.

Jason, Jean Paul, and Kate are as they should be, away from the Bat Family (save for Jason doing black sheep things at some moments save some moments of being a bro to Damian),

What does a Timfag and a tampon have in common? : They are both stuck up cunts!

in Robin WAR, Damien made a crack that Tim was the only Robin not important enough for anyone to kill, since the other three have all come back from the dead at lest once

They are a persistent little one. You have to just admire their commitment.

About the actual character... Meh... I donno... Tim never interested me that much.
Personally I prefer Damian out of all Robins sooooo... yeah. Can't say I hate Tim because, to be honest, I don't really care THAT much for him anyway.
His cool, I give 'im that, just... umm... not THE Robin for me.

You can’t get away with samefagging with weird grammar like that. Take some online classes or something.

Timfag, stop whining.

Bneids Young Justice is Dead.
Lowering every issue.

newsflash timfags, nobody cares about you anymore.

you are really not great at false flagging here Bendis

it's always fun to see see all the "Timfags" and "Bendis" posting and note that the posters count never increases

>Not really, Dick kept his optimism and did batman his way. It rounds out his development with accepting the cowel and similarities to Bruce while also keeping his individuality.
accepting the cowl is literally the exact opposite of moving forward. He kept Bruce’s suit warm while Bruce was off being Blackbeard and shit.

He kept his optimism? No shit. So he acts like how Bruce acted before he got flanderdized. That didn’t make Dick’s character grew, so much as it simply came back to the same place he was trying to avoid, Batman’s shadow.

We warned people about Timfag but the masses didn't listen.

Tim >>>>>> shit >>>> ur fav

Bruce still keeps an optimistic look occasionally now but Dick brought his own thing to the table. As for growth he's not doing much of it at all recently. I feel like no one knows what's next for Dick. At least as Batman guiding a young Robin we can see how he's grown. I'm sick of Dick twiddling his thumbs as nightwing, even Grayson felt confused in making him a secret agent

Huntress and Batwoman? are you retarded?

>Bendis only like him because he's been Robin during their own formative years. Everyone else just finds him and his fans obnoxious.
Tim become Robin when Bendis was 23 years old. Hardly i call that age "formative years". He only cares about him because it was the Robin for the most part of BTAS and until Damian, had the more obnoxious fanbase and more participations outside comics.
Nobody care about other characters unless Batman is involved. Just plain remove all the stupid concept of Batfamily and don't let the writers use them again.

>Batman #100: Bruce is forced to kill Bane to protect his family. He snaps, and kicks the entire family out of Gotham believing he's failed them.
>Batman is back to being a solo character. The only supers he tolerates in Gotham are the Outsiders (Katana, Clayface, Black Lightning, Carrie Kelly, Metamorpho) who he'll mentor from afar, but his primary role is to be a reclusive detective that takes the crimes GCPD can't handle and unravels their mysteries.
>Nightwing and Damian in Bludhaven, focusing on them as the new Dynamic Duo. Dick has to be careful raising his sidekick since a place like Bludhaven encourages his violent tendencies. Occasional adventures with the senior Titans. Subplot of Damian trying out new hero identities to graduate from Robin, but they're all already taken (Blue Devil, Hellboy, Guardian, etc.)
>Tim on his own out in some creepy rural town up near the Great Lakes, give him a setting where he can focus on being a detective peeling the layers away on some horrific conspiracy. Give him a break from the Titans and YJ but maybe bring Raven for the occult bent.
>Duke and Barbara as Signal and Oracle in Hub City, relocated after Batman gave them the boot from Gotham and trying to clean up the shittiest town in America. Pose the Question as their rival that suspects one of the two is in league with organized crime and antagonizes them. He's correct.
>Cassandra as Batgirl and Steph as Spoiler on the Teen Titans to fill in for Damian, give the book a fun run for once with villains like Cluemaster, Mad Mod and Granny Goodness. Less edgy danger, more action and adventure.
>Batwoman working in Gotham without Batman's permission, the conflict being to protect the city while hiding from Batman, who's rip-roaring mad at her and plans to turn her into the police and unmask her if she's ever caught. At least ONE fight between her dad and Alfred is mandatory. Retcon evil Dad.
>Jason goes back to the Outlaws.
There, I fixed the Batfamily.

Attached: 1566422032505.jpg (640x355, 40K)

>There, I fixed the Batfamily.
fuck off bendis.
>Cassandra as Batgirl
No she is cancer.

>obnoxious fanbase and more participations outside comics.
Timfags are funny.

>Dick>Jason and babs

Thats the way

Bendis is the only Timfag.

>Calling him Bendis when he actually gave everyone their own things to do instead of shoving everyone but his favorites into purgatory

Bane kills Duke ,Kate Harper Row Cass and .Steph
Bane Kills and anal Rape Selina and Tim.
There, I fixed the Batfamily.

No, it's the culmination of it. Think of the bat family as the family business. Dick is the eldest son, and after spending some time away from the father, he's discovered himself and had plenty of success on his own.
Then the dad dies, so he comes back home to take over the family business, his inheritance. The other kids were squabbling over it, but dick manages to get them in line in short order, and reorganize the family business while keeping it true to his father's purpose.

Fuck of Bendis.

God, shut the fuck up damifag.

This is pretty awful.
Cassfag is a tumor.

Tim really doesn't need to exist anymore. He never really built an identity for himself - he fucking named himself "red robin", that's how tied to the title he is.

you could remove him from the family and nothing of value would be lost

The perfect version is: Jason, Dick and Barbara. The extended family gonna die in a fire

The "perfect version" of the Batfamily is Batman and Alfred and MAYBE Dick Grayson

>Jason,
Bendis only cares about his anal boy .

Stop samefagging.

The "perfect version" of the Batfamily is Dick Bruce and Damian.

When did we all turn on Cass? Not a cassfag just curious. Who else sucks now?

Op is Cassfag.

This thread is now about how Cass would totally humiliate Damian both as a person and in a fight.

There's just an autist loose in the thread who's triggered by her.

samefag HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
NONONONONONONONO!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
NONONONONONONONO!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
No one gives a shit about china girl.

Samfag
. Cassfag wants to be a black man and have anal sex with Bendis?

Have sex

Yup SJW Batgirl Cass Cain is shit.

The fact Damian fanbase is a toxic dump, it didn't made the Timfaggs any better. They both shit.

Cassfag is back!
Hahahahah welcome to Bendis.
The ride of bullshit is starting.

Dick is not Bruce son. Stop with that shit. To him, Bruce is this cool uncle to hang out and do cool shit, but eventually you growing up and move to do your own things.

Fuck off, Bendis.

Don't you have Bendis' cock to go suck Timfag?

>Timfags are funny.
Don't fool yourself,Timfag is Bendis.

>even Grayson felt confused in making him a secret agent

Grayson only felt confused when they decided to wrap it up to bring him back as Nightwing.

Although now I guess they've managed to create a identity even worse than Nightwing with "Ric".

D-do you smell that? *SNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF* HHHHHMM the smell of burnt butthurt timfags who can't grasp context :)

>Dick is not Bruce son
Lol user biological or not Bruce raised him from the age of 8. He legally adopted him. There are many, MANY stories in which Bruce explicitly refers to Dick as his son. They've had the longest father-son relationship in comics history.

>you growing up and move to do your own things.
I already said that he did just that. Then his dad died so he came home to run the family business. That's a pretty common story trope

>The peferct version of the Batfamily
Dick,Bruce and Damian.

>They've had the longest father-son relationship in comics history.
In retcons maybe. But during the tenure of Dick as Robin they never had such dynamic. Robin to Batman wasn't more a pal than Jimmy was to Superman. During the actual transition from Robin to Nightwing, Dick never refered to Bruce as his father or something like that. Only when in the 90's when the nostalgia started to kick in, some writers (Dixon) started to wanking the idea of the father-son relationship.

Who drew this because god damn is it bad.

Really user really?

Attached: 30d421e5-43e5-4eea-b5ec-f215ea4a49d6.jpg (494x913, 126K)

No one really did. Just a handful few who just hate the character and spam their hate on Yea Forums any Bat thread they can. See Damianfag as prime example.

Sorry, user. The feeling is not mutual.

Attached: just friends.jpg (595x591, 173K)

This is actually all right. What's with the replies shitting on it?

Attached: doe.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Nice meme

Attached: 11CF8142-1884-4E36-B76A-42FE646CAD59.jpg (815x815, 300K)

What the fuck is happening?

Waiting for Tim to come home so that she can offer him sexual release.

The perfect version of the Batfamily has Dick, Tim, Damien, Babs, Cass and Steph. Each with their respective others. Plus vaguely antihero Jason as the Red Hood and his Amazon girlfriend plus Batfamily hangers on.

Best Batfamily is

Alfred
Bruce
Dick
Jason
Tim
Cassandra
Damian
Ace

Not when he lusts after Kryptonian cock

>Has a Jason who's Jason by everything but his name.
>Has a Jason that only shares his name with the character before him.
>Both are otherwise perfect

Holy shit. The last two male Robins are a slave to it.

This is reasonable and I would read it.

Add Batwoman working with Jason occasionally for fun sass and tension possibly some jokes about him developing some sidekick syndrome and it's a deal.

Shit. I meant for thew first one, not OP.

I 'm probably in need of some sleep.

>Dick is not Bruce son

not biologically, but spiritually.