What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?

Attached: e27.jpg (1200x687, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/2kap2dk0mzg7wwp/Wakfu_Vol._5_L'Ar�ne_des_neiges_EN.cbz/file
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZXnoxJsT4
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black chicks be cray
>t. Every Black Man Ever
But for real black men ain't abandonin they kids because they don't want responsibility
It cause they don't want they momma using them against em

She got tired of yugo's wishy washy bullshit.

This shit has to be a french soap opera trope or something cause it was so fucking stupid

Cucking a young boy with an evil adult, time-travelling version of himself?

Hate when it happens.

Yugo wouldn't dick her.
Seriously, the fuck was wrong with that kid? Did his dick just not work yet?

Oropo was alive long enough that his entire "race" had basically faded into legend, and he only aged into what? His twenties? Doubtful Yugo's dick is working anytime soon.

He didn't wanted her to be know as a pedo everywhere.

Too late for that

She was understandably mad that Yugo was thining of backing out after they confessed their love and kissed each other, although this was a terrible way of coping with it. I'm not such a big fan of this pairing after season 3.

She simply wanted a bigger PRICK in her.

Attached: Wakfu_loli.jpg (519x499, 48K)

She's mad Eva got the Iop dick

This is probably how to see sexually fantasizes Yugo is sex.

This is probably how she sexually fantasizes Yugo is sex.

What

Attached: 1553400802768.png (580x593, 510K)

This is probably how she sexually fantasizes Yugo when she masturbating.

Attached: 1506341736808.png (254x194, 58K)

Wisdom

She wanted the shota dick
Shota didn’t want /ss/

Based, i have a female bisexual friend and she and her GF fuck while watching Wakfu, especially to yugo

Dunno, but no matter what, Amalia is a fuckin hoe!

Attached: best eniripsa.png (494x277, 171K)

Name 1 (one) female character in this series that is not a hoe

She's french

To them infidelity is as natural as breathing

She did nothing wrong

Attached: coqueline.jpg (950x531, 272K)

Actually it's was the shota problem.

Infidelity and anal

Attached: 949932.png (594x575, 285K)

Yugo is for Cleo

Attached: Unf!.gif (340x400, 845K)

Why is Wakfu so painfully mediocre?

Funding, Tot obsession with Iops, and France3

Main cast is pretty eh except for Nox. Also Iopwank galore.

Also, Kabrok is based.

Attached: Black Crow by Nicola Saviori.jpg (2953x1695, 1.4M)

*And iopwank galore

The Wakfu Manga tome 5 was translated, someone wants to story time that?

Attached: season 3 cucked.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Txt, pdf, mega?

mediafire.com/file/2kap2dk0mzg7wwp/Wakfu_Vol._5_L'Ar�ne_des_neiges_EN.cbz/file

Attached: page000.jpg (1054x1648, 1.38M)

Does it contradict with the events of S3, OVAs or the Ogrest mangas?

Haven't read it yet.

Attached: iop wank.png (570x933, 416K)

A story time will be fine since this is the only content we'll get for the next few years.

ankama are inept

She wanted a man, not a boy.

Reminder: Todd made the Player Character canon through this and confirmed that they died.

She wanted the shota, she settled for a man user

Toxine.

>She wanted a man, not a boy.
She wanted her boy to be a man.

Attached: 1542971511284.png (1600x900, 1.48M)

Why didn't you protect this smile?

Attached: file (29).png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I hate that pic related was the character that made my dick the most hard

Attached: ogrest 4 opening.jpg (631x960, 209K)

why didn’t we get a xelor waifu

>a fucking cone

Attached: 1506005213933.jpg (750x750, 102K)

What are you talking about? We got an entire special.

Attached: Wakfu_Noximilien_l_horloger.jpg (800x1118, 148K)

Is this Berserk that I've been hearing about?

>Nox is cuter as a steampunk mummy than as a human.

cute

Attached: page182.jpg (1650x1292, 1.67M)

His wife has the thiccness.

Attached: tumblr_pfg2bmFPqv1qh4wsdo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

>the 2 Harebourgs are still there

Yugo have a dick.

Attached: Wakfu+manga+if+anyone+wants+these+comics+in+english+then_2f979e_4837903.jpg (591x1000, 247K)

Attached: harbourgs by icpe.jpg (640x480, 85K)

see

Attached: ogrest steampunk.png (1074x802, 1.69M)

So what happened to Abraca?

NTR, we meet again.

Is the second season even worth watching? I stopped when best boy Nox was defeated.

We don't deserve her.

Attached: dcexee2-fa9df642-14fd-4263-ac7b-39ab92d40537.png (700x982, 364K)

Yes. Seaon 3 less so, but it might just be the last of Wakfu so may as well see how it ends for yourself.

Too pure for the forgotten

Attached: tchomp.png (185x121, 32K)

The greatest MILF of all time.

Attached: __le_Corbeau_Noir___Comic_cover_by_gueuzav.jpg (600x808, 96K)

Fuck Wakfu i want my JOJO epic adventure

Also: Kerubim > Goultard

Attached: 284.jpg (950x531, 98K)

Everything is gonna be alright for Ankama, right?
No budget or sponsors for a 4th season.
Abandoned Krosmaga
Nobody talks about Waven
Nothing about Abraca or Princess Dragon
I joined too late to see the show rise to its peak but at least I had fun with you guys when S3 premiered.

Attached: sadness.png (698x394, 295K)

Blame Fortnite zoomers

Who fucking knows, Fabrice posted pose-corrections he's done for the show not too long ago but hasn't said a single word of when it could possibly come out.
Maybe they're just trying to find a good time to release it but holy FUCK is it taking forever.

>you will never tame her felinity

She really wanted Yugo to go to town on her, but he kept holding back the D.

that ass cannot be tamed

Attached: Miranda_wakfu_01_img_princ.jpg (565x421, 34K)

Goddamn is he a luck bastard.
Get to go home to this every night.

Not watching Season 3. Did mah boi Yugi get the plant girl?

In a sense.

Tell us more.

Why wouldn't you watch it? And.....
Sorta. Kinda. Its timey wimey stuff.

>the scene they always nut on.

Attached: Tumblr_mou8txkWFb1r54h4po1_400.gif (356x200, 1.35M)

Aang would've knocked her up the first chance he got.

Aang didn'y have to deal with the fact he was a twenty year old trapped in a boys body.

Anybody have the screengrab from (very many) threads back? Some guy was Qilby shitposting and an user replied with "I didn't know they had Yea Forums in the white dimension" or some shit. Gives me a laugh thinking back to it.

why can't they just date and fuck in secret without anyone knowing. Yugu even has his portal powers to make it easier

Amalia and Adamai dindu nuffin

Because she's a princess, and as you recall, that means her hand is up for grabs by basically any kingdom with enough clout.

More French-animated butts

>Dating Human
>A mortal one at that
Low bar

>Yugu even has his portal powers to make it easier

Attached: 1151386 - Eliatrope Kenno_Arkkan Princess_Amalia_Sheran_Sharm Sadida Wakfu Yugo.jpg (1280x989, 429K)

He felt weird about her growing into MILFhood while he stayed a shota and pussied our, this pissed plantwaifu off enough to cuck him with his aged-up clone from the future
So yes, A Yugi got with her

>our, this
out, thus
Fuck You autocorrect

>this October it will be 11 years since the show premiered in France

>autocorrect
Maybe stop being a dumb phoneposter, then?

That means Yugo is finally 24

Attached: 1484185547432.png (519x358, 160K)

and still a manlet

I want to FUCK all these FRENCH WHORES

>smile and optimism: gone

Kabrok tamed that ass fine tho

Attached: kali and poo.png (596x596, 589K)

How else will I post while at work?

>Kabrok tamed that ass fine tho
oh to be a fly on the wall when those two were going at it

She's horny and the mc has a little shota dick that doesn't get hard. there you go

Every time

she cucked yugo?didnt they got together at the end?i need to go and watch wakfu

>best friend since childhood has run off to become a brood mare for the dumbest man you have ever met
>your kingdom is weakening
>your father is dying, leaving your older sibling who has never really liked you to take over
>your only value to him is how well of an alliance you can achieve through marriage, but he mostly just wants you gone
>last time you gave the arranged marriage thing a chance it ended pretty badly
>the guy you do like is still physically thirteen years old and marrying him would not help your kingdom because he has nothing to bring into the marriage
>he finally confesses his feelings for you but then backtracks
>suddenly this fully grown adult guy shows up and just fucking seems to Get you and it's suspicious as fuck but you've been running through the magical tower of mind fuck for who knows how long now and have a moment of weakness
Being Amalia is suffering.

You won't get to fuck any of these french whores. These whores are there to fuck you.

Attached: look at this little bug.png (1920x1080, 790K)

I'm sure this image makes perfect sense in context

Every person watching this show becomes an ass man thanks to her.

see

I was an ass man before but DAMN

Attached: miranda holds an invisible heart.jpg (534x1004, 67K)

Yugo a king.

>he has nothing to bring to the marriage
He's a literal demi-god that rules over others much like himself aswell as fucking dragons.

Patrician taste

Attached: season 3 abridged.png (1476x2152, 2.23M)

Even the women

Who wouldn't go lesbian for a hot MILF that brings good money to the relationship.

>Dat chin

How does one compete?

Attached: corvus corveau.png (917x673, 1.49M)

As long as she's the one in charge.

Attached: before_watching_a_game__by_yamiyonofen-d5cui6l.png (1000x720, 315K)

How big do you think her strap-on is?

>best friend since childhood has run off to become a brood mare for the dumbest man you have ever met
Oh you mean the one who actually had to teach the group about party combat? And who saved her kingdom twice? Who is literally a deity?
>leaving your older sibling who has never really liked you to take over
Because he is right and her frivolous escapades ARE unbecoming on one who is supposed to be trained to lead and manage a nation? Perhaps a bit of jealousy in how the people love her more than him, despite him being the one taking his duty seriously? her brother never seemed like a bad person to me, just an older sibling sick of her shit.
>the guy you do like is still physically thirteen years old and marrying him would not help your kingdom because he has nothing to bring into the marriage
He is literally the demi-god king of a population ten times her nations. He is simply waiting to grow physically before bringing them back.

Big enough to go up her own ass. So presumably fucking enormous.

Only because the chad Karbok lets her.
Osamodas is Sado'maso backwards after all.

thirsty bitch needed cock

>lets her
it's canon that kabrok was completely taken aback by her figure
she's in control everywhere but the bedroom

Attached: osamodas-ecaflip love.png (706x513, 208K)

So who has a link to subtitled wakfu?

Check the pastebin, links to the BD rips with subs have been on there for ages.

its on kissanime

>>leaving your older sibling who has never really liked you to take overBecause he is right and her frivolous escapades ARE unbecoming on one who is supposed to be trained to lead and manage a nation? Perhaps a bit of jealousy in how the people love her more than him, despite him being the one taking his duty seriously? her brother never seemed like a bad person to me, just an older sibling sick of her shit.
Saving the planet of evil is what someone should consider a very important job.

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

pastebin or 9anime
Kiss sites will give your computer super turbo computer aids

Really? Has never been an issue for me

Keep using them and the chances will increase. Besides the quality there is shit.

Reminder that The Treasures of Kerub is back on ocs.fr so if someone wants to rip the french audio and slap it on the vrv web-dl so we finally have good french audio and video quality...

if that was true the white single mom with a black kid stereotype wouldn't exist. Last I checked single motherhood among black women with black children is 80% nationwide while white women with black children it's between 91% and 99% depending on the state.

You nazi

>that sideways glance
No. Stop.

>Sacrier
>Edgy

like pottery

Attached: edgy.png (774x857, 1.9M)

>Oh you mean the one who actually had to teach the group about party combat? And who saved her kingdom twice? Who is literally a deity?
Take Grovy's dick out of your mouth user I just said that because I think Grovy is the worst character in the entire cast, only topped by his shitty scrappy-doo kids. But even if I did like him/he wasn't an awful character Amalia could still be sad that her childhood friend has left her alone. That's something that happens with real life friendships and one of them gets into a relationship.

>Because he is right and her frivolous escapades ARE unbecoming on one who is supposed to be trained to lead and manage a nation?
Wait, you're saying it's BAD for a the leader of a nation to save the world like five times? Also she's second in line, she's not going to get the same tutelage Armand got. Despite that she actually does try to fulfill her duties and has demonstrated on more than one occasion her willingness to put her kingdom's happiness and safety above her own.

>He is literally the demi-god king of a population ten times her nations. He is simply waiting to grow physically before bringing them back.
Yeah and he has no land to put those people in which means he has no resources which means he's useless as a marriage candidate.

>No lands, no resources.
Pretty sure he's got both.

Attached: Emrub.png (854x480, 525K)

She knows damn well what it's doing to him
And she wants him to see

Go on.

Sorry I meant land and resource in the world of twelve which is what's important to literally anyone with a brain.

joust go to Aco and be happy, be very happy, user is delivering leaks we are waiting for years to see!

What, you don't recognize an entire kingdom of literal children with no infrastructure or resources located in another dimension only accessible by high-level portal users of that race, and that race alone?

It's amalia/eva shit again, isn't it?

I think that user either hates Amalia and does't want a sympathetic interpretation of her, or they think I'm trying to argue that Amalia/Yugo can never happen instead of just listing the obstacles that the characters believe are in the way of a relationship.

Yeah it's just more storyboard stuff from the smug duck episode. A comment there is right that Ankama must be desperate.

Why didnt Adamai just kiss Yugo?

Thinking back the Eliatrope Dofus reacted to Joris touching them in the OVA. So it's assumed dragons that Osamodas rode the cosmos with are also decedents of the Great Dragon?

And his lineage and political power are tied to a magical doodad and aren't recognized by the broader world leadership anyway.

>Raping cats

What the fuck is Ush's problem?

Attached: cat raep.png (626x295, 414K)

>RESULTS FOR CARTOON

Fuck.

it's such a tired twist

It's from the Remington comics.

Thank you.

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Is this from wakfu?

It's the remington comics, which is set in the Wakfu Era.

>TFW just realized all of Harebourg's speech bubbles have an icicle effect at the bottom

Attached: it is perfect.png (617x127, 59K)

The best thing to come out of S3.
I still cry...

She deserves only to be happy.

Attached: happy friendos.png (215x175, 43K)

Yugo should get /ss/'d by all Wakfu girls

Just watched the first three episodes. The HunterxHunter vibes are strong with this one.
when does he start crushing on the what’s her name

She was mad that Yugo couldn't age up at the same rate as her, and she didn't want to be known as someone who regularly fucks a kid.

She wanted to fuck the kid though
The kid didn't want her to be known as a pedo

>"Dude you gotta watch Wakfu it's the greatest show ever muh Nox muh sob story"
I was better off not watching this crap.

Attached: 1443821820823.jpg (208x199, 24K)

But Yugo isn't Yugo famous or at least as well known as she is? Wouldn't it just be basic logic that he's the same age as she is just physically different?

Nox best waifu

i'd fuck him desu

Attached: __sketch___wakfu__young_vs_old___by_jeania_yore-d6kphj2.png (291x400, 104K)

>have a moment of weakness
heh
a lie as old as women

Yugos development is interesting to see, at least if you compare him from the start of the series to the end of the last season.

Is it time to post wakfu scenery kino?

Attached: scenery.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

A russian artist drew A LOY of that

Fuck yes

Attached: 3467b869d385482875c68414622780fd.jpg (1000x563, 73K)

Attached: ice_jungle_by_cyrilcorallo_d625o9i-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Attached: 2342.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

Attached: 1549023562447.png (1280x690, 1.09M)

Attached: 1474851291558.png (1598x4138, 2.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZXnoxJsT4

Attached: xelorium.jpg (474x756, 57K)

Bump?

nigga that's gay

Attached: 1534238688.daryabler_ty1.jpg (874x950, 741K)

>Black
She's obviously more of a native.

I mean. It was still technically him, so...

Cute

Attached: page065.jpg (1054x1648, 1.39M)

she's a woman

Oropo (and Yugo) really likes to pick up whores as his partners.

GRIFFITH!

Their boardgames are great. Monster Slaughter is very good.

>whores
Nah just french women

So whores?

>Dark shadow under eyes
>General look on his face.

Punished poo?

Should've miscarried

Only Elely

>They never knew what they wanted to show to be, a generic monster of the week advertisement for the game or France's attempt to make their own ATLA so it ended up being a sloppy combination of both. By the time they decided to stick with an ongoing plot it was too late and the results were mediocre (the OVAs and season 3).

>Bland main cast that just gets more bland as time goes on. Unwillingness to have consequences be permanent (Grovy dying). Again by the time they tried to commit to something serious happening and sticking it was with a character nobody cared about (Adamai). Grovy losing his arm means literally nothing because of Rubilax.

>Uninteresting character development. Grovy goes from someone who was implied to not be a very great Iop learning to overcome that to being a god. Except he doesn't want to be a god. But he still has to be the strongest. Eva goes from shrill bitch to baby factory. Amalia goes from shrill bitch to satellite love interest. Ruel basically doesn't exist anymore as a character.

>Unwillingness to let the main cast retire while also pushing unappealing second generation characters. Elely and Flopin are annoying, useless shits but then Eva has to get pregnant AGAIN because Grovy needs to pass his godhood onto someone. And as much as I hate her, Elely was RIGHT THERE.

There's probably more but that's what immediately comes to mind. Also I'm really sorry Ankama, but Yea Forums tricked you into thinking your show could find a western audience. I'm sorry you wasted all that kickstarter money on a mediocre dub dumped on Netflix when it could've been put towards better uses. I hope you guys get your shit together but Yugo and the gang aren't interesting anymore and you guys can just stop writing stories for them.

Yo, got sauce by any chance?

>TFW transmedia characters get shat on in the show
>TFW the sheer disappointment of seeing Maskemane degraded into a drooling retard in the OVAS.

I swear I think Tot hates other characters outside his own.

>>They never knew what they wanted to show to be, a generic monster of the week advertisement for the game or France's attempt to make their own ATLA so it ended up being a sloppy combination of both.
I'd say this is the main reason the whole shitshow started and Tot just added extras to make sure the series goes downhill

Check the artists Twitter, oh wait Ankama DMCA'd that.

It's on rule34.paheal I think

Will there ever be a tome 6?

come to aco for some leaked canon pubes, anons.

Attached: 1568199848903.jpg (1753x1240, 721K)

Censor the feet please.

sorry my bad

Attached: too lewd.jpg (1753x1240, 701K)

I hate asking this, but are there any panties in these documents?

The height of some characters can be so inconsistent in S3 with Amalia, Yugo and Echo.

Lack of shota dick

>cra
>sadida

Nah. sacrier pussy when?

Whenever she is on screen. She's naked

Attached: 4f896dbda90e1f7b825e6e13a278f2edb02abe1f.png (1044x1152, 761K)

>a population ten times her nations
What? How many Eliakids are there?

I know, but her nipples/genitals aren't shown

Looks like will uncensor that though.

i like the “ruel’s estranged wife” subplot in season 3 that mainly happened offscreen while everyone was fucking around with toxine and adamai, so the writers ended up forgetting about until it was time for oporo to initiate the hyperzaap

Why does this show insist on fucking over Adamai at every possible moment?

Because Adamai is an ugly fuck!

Because he has social autism

Adamai is a handsome young man that should get more pussy than Pinpin

Anyone got that fanart of all 3 versions of Eva from across the seasons having a convo? Either the original one or the iop dick/cum edit would be good

have both

Attached: Flowersimh eva seasons.png (2200x1900, 915K)

Attached: iop cum storage.png (2200x1900, 909K)

>s2 Eva's ass filled with Iop cum will never ever sit on you

That's Yugo.

Maybe with Elely.

She's the emissary for the god of perverts but can't get any.

Attached: Sadida_Festival.jpg (1317x1056, 314K)

You forgot one thing.

based

which is?

White chicks be crazy too.

>chicks be crazy
There ya go.

yugo ages at like, 1/10th the rate of everyone else. by the time his pubes come in eva and sadlygrove's great-grandkids will have grandkids

Wow thats the fakest stat ive ever seen

You really think anyone would care? In their world they fuck beastmen who can look more like dogs or squids than anything human.

TV France 3 is usually blamed for this. Even the retreading of Boufball in season 2 was because they asked for it.

The canned concepts were so much better. Someone, pull that up

This isnt true in the slightest. Be honest, last time you "checked" means you read that on a Yea Forums post or youtube comment and just assumed it was true.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ABRACA
THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

politifact is something you should trust, right?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Attached: Unbenannt.png (776x349, 12K)

Thanks

Attached: adamai.png (738x1182, 1.06M)

The same thing that makes everything good or bad or mediocre. The writing.
Cool premise, characters with promise, great villain made the first season great.
Some of the momentum was carried over to the second season, then lost due to bad story choices.
The OVAs had cool concepts and terrible writing. Characters are fucking retarded, they frequently have nothing to do or contribute, etc.
I didn't even bother watching the third season.

Probably not, bro.
They reached too far and failed too many times.
It sucks, but it happens. They just lacked the competence to keep up what they were doing.

20 minutes

God I hate Adamai so much.

Still haven't seen S3 but I doubt it does any favors for him.

The most recent estimate is 65% children with single parent and only 80% of those are single mothers which is significantly off from your bullshit claim.

He becomes the main bitch of Oropo (after Echo) and gets to be a smug piece of shit about it. Then cries like a little bitch after he finds out he was just another clog in the wheel for Oropo. He should've been the one to an hero with Oropo desu

Fucking wew.

I think I hate him so much because I tried liking him when he was simply a mildly annoying little shit.

Season 3 needed another Gobball episode.

Attached: b90.jpg (781x661, 273K)

>social autism

Redundant.

Iop Soup

>What the FUCK was her problem?

It's like you didn't even watch the show.

Attached: daddy issues.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

She never got her brother's cock, either.

Yugo couldn't get it up

Skeleton srams best srams.

Attached: skeleton sram.jpg (1600x959, 355K)

Damn they reduced the size of her chest but made her ass huge

Great, isn't it?

Attached: amalia's giant ass.png (625x625, 110K)

Yep, and Yugo probably didn't realize how lucky he was he got the chance to ram his face in it

and could have rammed his face in it
every
single
day

Attached: Iop is CHAD.jpg (2518x1024, 226K)

Daughter of a CHAD & STACY truly this child is blessed with good genes.

>Eliotrope
Yugo's an Eliatrope but still a great comparison.

and that's not user being picky; they are distinctly different

I like Yugo but I found it funny and messed up that his older self literally kissed his girl infront of him and everyone else.

Real chad incoming

Attached: le-corbeau-noir.jpg (1600x1200, 434K)

He truly won.

>defeats long time rival
>gets back the girl he thought he'd lost
>now spends his time terrorising markets and tapping his wife's fat ass

Attached: kabrok_and__miranda_by_shadowjwu-d8t3w18.jpg (1024x1448, 178K)

Enough meat for him to last all his life

A true super booty.

Attached: real boitard crowd (sketch).jpg (1032x1130, 124K)

Is it supposed to be side ways?

The cucking was childish. She was literally rubbing his face in it. He deserves to be miserable for his stupidity but so does she for not handling shit better.

Reminder to praise Sacrier.

Attached: sacrier statue.png (621x899, 829K)

This

The new artist made tome 5 look nice. Kudos to her

Abraca's dead but like most Ankama projects they'll just pretend it doesn't exist in the first place

How does Yugo even resist this ass?