Tides of the Dark Crystal

Movie when? This story is fucking great.

Attached: 919hFGfVlGL.jpg (1689x2550, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcHxd2s2PaI
businessinsider.com/netflix-cancels-many-tv-shows-after-2-or-3-seasons-report-2019-4
youtube.com/watch?v=KL9ZPS60v3g
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=233&v=PFi0_fh5_oI
bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/101335
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
strawpoll.me/18624096/r
youtube.com/watch?v=MKE2sdlysMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never heard of this. What is it?

One in a series of prequel novels

Based

Zoom zoom

Is the internal art same as this cover? Not loving that Gelfling's face, nor the fuz on the bottom mouth of the Skeksis.

>implying it is a graphic novel

>book
DROPPED

Book 3 of the prequel novel series that got partly adapted into Age of Resistance.
The book series was conceived as sort of a B-Plot to Rian's A-Plot in the show, but as the show developed, they ended up diverging. Like they still share some key events, but there's story ideas the Netflix show ended up doing their own version of like Tavra getting spider'd.

We'll probably get the Mariner and Satirist in a Season 2 of Age of Resistance, but don't expect a full adaptation at this point.

Ok

Great book

The writer of those writiers is also part of the Netflix series' creative team?

Cant even follow their own Canon? Ouch

Another skesis??????

Chamberlain is for

mmmMMMMm

Mmmmmmmmmmmbased

>tardling

Do not want. But I would cuddle that soft looking skek.

>thread centered on literally who spinoff book instead of franchise in general
Why do gelfling hurt us so?

IS that a gelfling or animal?

I found this depressing to watch since it's a foregone conclusion that everyone fucking dies.

>Gelflings
>Not animals
“Confused HMMMMMMMMMMing”

Deet probably does, good chance either Rian or Brea survives since the movie is still a few hundred years away and the gelflings still had villages hidden here or there a few years before the end.

Power and Beneath are good

Getting gangbanged by the other Skeksis and tossed out the castle

*sip*
HMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

Attached: Skekboom.png (396x339, 198K)

The Skeksis fear the Mystics

Attached: DC_JenMystic_2256.jpg (980x551, 109K)

Mmmmmmbased cantos

HmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMmm

Attached: 1cfaad01-fce9-4922-bdbe-3dfd92e55767.png (1079x943, 894K)

>mfw seeing the hunter jumping around the trees like nothing

holy fuck i was so used to the Skeksis being slow and decadent that seeing that legit unnerved me, what a fucking monster.

Attached: frogface.png (277x346, 87K)

What is the sound that a Skeksis makes when you scratch and kiss its little bird head?

Attached: DUU8kabVMAAlB34.jpg (961x1200, 179K)

Don't any of you faggots tell me it was explained more in the novelization or some Dark Crystal book. What matters is the movies. I ain't never read one them Dark Crystal books, or any books in general for that matter, and I ain't about to start. Don't talk about them stupid video games, or novels, comic books or any of that fucking crap.

>not reading books
Found the uncultured pig

*Ear-shattering hmmmmm*

He would just pop them between the eyes.

Attached: DUU8kcnVAAASasD.jpg (1036x1200, 172K)

>dark crystal young adult fanfiction
>cultured

Attached: dark roast.png (400x261, 177K)

>you will never fuck the smug out of that evil queen bitch after she takes the throne

Just learn to lucid dream bro

Trial by lead.

Yes.

>harnessing the infinite potential of the astral plane to have sex with a puppet

I've never read the books, Does Deet also appear on there?

But he likes it

>not using your limitless new powers for menial, petty shit
Cringe and not-Doofenshmirtzpilled

>Skeksis uses Garthin to raid nearby gelfling villages
>Gelflings try to fight but eventally suffer heavy losses and decide to hide until Skeksis destroy each other
>People still unironically think Jen and Kira repopulated gelflings by non stop having sex in crystal castle over decades

Attached: 95592dc1-db70-40af-ab06-821575573f63.jpg (800x1280, 374K)

Attached: IMG_20190910_093845.png (1341x1263, 74K)

>UrSkek don't look like Mystics or Skeksis
Alright

Chicken also doesn't look like T-Rex, but they're close relatives.

I like these, is there anywhere you can seethe rest?

>is there anywhere you can seethe

>Jen and Kira looking dumbfounded after UrSkeks leave
>A pleased Augra comes near them
>"BAH, AFTER THAT MESS IS OVER, IT'S TIME TO GET BUSY GELFLINGS. I'LL BE OUTSIDE"

>having sex
How could they repopulate without make awful breeds? Did they have sex with their kids too and vice versa?

I mean, humans got here somehow

Imagine thinking that Gelfling don't go into hiding after AoR

@bearshome_art on twitter
There's only one other they made

Attached: a75a9526-30a0-4375-b9f6-e06ad5c69a5d.png (1280x457, 143K)

Plenty of animal species do this when there is no other choice. Plus with Thra's magic I ain't gotta explain shit other than that Kira is very fertile.

>Pre-series Emperor demands Scientist find a new way to stay immortal.
>Instead of the draining-process Scientist invents treadmill and diet-plans.
>Is immediately peeper-beetle'd.

SkekSqat the trainer
skekOtz the dietician

And their counterparts urLax the neet and urBloat the dirtybulker

Hope those of you that were eyeing Weta's SkekSo hopped on that train, because they are now sold out.

Attached: wetaworkshopskekso.jpg (769x1000, 123K)

>Fear and Loathing in Ha'Rar
>"With a bit of luck, that podling's life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all his favorite burrows, Skeksis in red-woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he will never know."

Read Power of the Dark Crystal. Anyone know what the backstory about how the Gelfling returned is supposed to go down? It's never explained in the comic.
Also, can someone explain something about the lore to me? Did Henson leave a lot of notes about the mythology and such? I've noticed a ton of stuff seems consistent in the 'expanded universe' that came before the show, like the presence of Dousans, or a character named Tavra being referenced in Creation Myths, is there some effort made to keep it all consistent?

Chamberlain is half of Dark Heart, right?

Fixed

Attached: IMG_1273.jpg (1824x635, 158K)

>this will unironically be Rian's fate in S2

Attached: 35720357.png (1433x661, 1.1M)

Saved

>Did Henson leave a lot of notes about the mythology and such?
No, he actually didn't like and adore Dark Crystal very much.

Really? I had always thought he enjoyed working on it, didn't he work on a sequel before he died which morphed into the Power of the Dark Crystal comic?

>The Skeksis canonically have three dicks
since they're hedonists but also don't reproduce, do they have sex?

And also Skeksis are republicans.
He enjoyed working on it, but Dark Crystal was always below muppets and sesame street stuff on Jim's mind.

Attached: 297469120.png (1334x523, 841K)

They have massive orgies every so often

youtu.be/kcHxd2s2PaI

>He's right
I WAS GONNA GET PAID NEXT WEEK AND BUY IT THEN WHO THE FUCK DID THIS IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 8F08CDED-4107-41F5-A365-A28E145EAC5F.png (808x805, 446K)

Lmao get fucked
for real though I'm sorry that fucking sucks. Maybe they'll come out with another skeksis you can buy?

Attached: 9.png (1357x1595, 311K)

At least your family is relieved that you're not spending your father's money on some alien bird statue.

How in the earth these threads had evolved from series discussion to skekposting?

There's only so much to discuss

Attached: Give_it_back.png (1191x856, 1.79M)

Hot

Attached: Sweat.png (375x360, 146K)

How much did it cost, anyway?

He was right not to be enamored with it. It's an unusually boring work for something of his. This series is much better than the film was.

$500 plus taxes. But they had a monthly payment plan, which is how I was able to afford it.

That's not the ridiculous expense I was expecting. Will they ever produce more?

I've heard the production costs were way expensive than what he had planned. Maybe he grew cold because of it.

>$500 to get SKEKD
I'll pass

Depends on demand I suppose. Idk, this is the first figure I've bought from them.

This part made me sad

A perfect opportunity for another boomer skeksis image

oh, you're back

Attached: hriiz18eytl31.jpg (1517x1517, 146K)

Does anyone else want a series about the early era of Skeksis rule? No draining, just the Lords of the Crystal instilling order upon the land and clearing out Arathim and other scum to make room for their Gelfling serfs, maybe include the Emprah's first experiments with Darkening.

Attached: Guide.jpg (2165x3902, 2.93M)

The showrunner is saying something like we only see part of the story in the film. So I bet there will be a twist. Enough will be genocides so the Skeksis think they did it, but I bet more escape to the Grotten caves or such. Even other Gelflings are surprised that the Grotten still exist.

Why didn't the Gelfling suspect the Skeksis might be a bit bad if the Skeksis nearly killed all Gruenaks before Age of Resistance? Also what did SkekGra conquer exactly and why did people think the Skeksis were benevolent when they had a conqueror among them?

I just want to see the skeksis dunk on eachother for 10 hours

We're getting 10 episodes of non-stop high impact Garthim violence and we will like it!

Attached: 1567361029658.jpg (1200x783, 130K)

States
Rights

Attached: Slave_Master.jpg (1200x1595, 576K)

Has the series been renewed yet?

>and why did people think the Skeksis were benevolent when they had a conqueror among them
Conqueror was always a positive title until the current pussified age where war m'bad, okay?
But I'd definitely watch a series about the Age of Conquest and its end with the great heresy when they nail the skull of SkekGra.

I want skekSa to top me!

No and it probably won't be. No marketing budget, normies and anons don't shill it enough to make up for it. Do not weep for what will never be, rejoice in what we managed to get in current year.

Attached: 1567460634374.jpg (563x507, 29K)

How would a human fare against a Skeksis?

It was extremely funny to me. Gelfling misery is exquisite.

It's been leaked that Netflix only wants to give shows two seasons at most now, so don't ever expect more.

Where did it get leaked?

Skeksis are for fucking, not fighting

businessinsider.com/netflix-cancels-many-tv-shows-after-2-or-3-seasons-report-2019-4

Nothing leaked, some anons just noticed most shows bomb after the 2nd season.

I'd love to see Deet dragged in those chains under the robes of Slave Master like a flithy little gelfling she is.

However, La Casa got a surprise third one. SO it's not an iron-clad rule.

Is La Casa one of their Special Boys like Stranger Things, which ironically should have been a one-season wonder instead of being allowed to spoil and rot?

It's not as big as Stranger Things but it has a solid fanbase. That's what it matters.

You mean modern day, fully equiped and trained humans? Quite good, probably. Skeksis are bigger than a normal human (if we take the actual puppets size as reference) and very strong and with high endurance, but they're not inmune to physical damage. Skekmal would be pretty dangerous, since he rejected the lazy and fattening life style of his aristhocratic fellows, keeping a relatively peak athletic condition. The wild card here would be the Garthim army, but we never seem them being attacked with anything beyong melee weapons or magic. Who knows how they could be affected by, let's say, AN AP ROUND. or explosives charges...being overwhelmed by a mob of them, on foot and without some hevy covering fire would suck balls , tho.

Okay, lets add some context, how would they fare?

Attached: IMG_1275.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Damn wrong image, I meant just Price

Attached: IMG_1276.png (220x239, 97K)

To be honest, I'm even okay with that. It's already a miracle that we've got a Dark Crystal prequel in 2019.

I believe it is because the base the shows success on the number of views so even if season 1 was bad it will get green lit for 2nd if plenty people tried it out. Then nobody returns for the second and it dies there.

season 2 has everything to be the most depressive shit

It's because third seasons and beyond do nothing to increase the number of subscribers, plus showrunners typically get to ask for higher pay after two seasons.

This shitpost happens every thread now.

It was his brain baby he spent years refining the world of. Yes he left notes. He probably lost passion for it after it bombed, but he worked on the world for years.

Granted, we have no idea at all what is and isn't being drawn from those notes outside of what's in World of the Dark Crystal. I think more than we suspect, but less than we hope.

And yeah, there's some effort. But it's not a great one. The sequel comics seem consistent. I hear Creation Myths is too. However the YA novels which were greenlit before the show became kind of a side story too the show as the show entered development. And nobody seeminglyn felt the need to make both editorially consistent. So there are conflicts, despite the show having novel first charavters.

No idea about the two volume manga. I think that's sort of being ignored altogether now.

Just Price, alone, behind lines? HE WOULD ORGANIZE THE RESISTANCE INTO AN EFFECTIVE GUERRILLA FORCE, LEADING SMALL ATTACKS ON KEY TARGETS OF THE SKESIS INFRASTRUCTURE....JUST TO DIE LIKE A LIL BITCH WHILE SCAPING ON BOAT FROM HIS LAST SUCCESFUL MISSION

with this series the less seasons is better since they can only drag out the resistance so much before it's like 5 gelflings hiding in a hut waiting to be drained

>JUST TO DIE LIKE A LIL BITCH WHILE SCAPING ON BOAT FROM HIS LAST SUCCESFUL MISSION
But Price lived though
Only member of 141 to survive to the end I think

Fucking kek. But you're right - there should really only be one more season. And maybe a Skeksis Christmas special.

I can already see Price headlocking Hunter while yelling YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!

I'm going balls deep in Deet, does anyone want anything?

>Skeksis Christmas special
>it's an episode which is about Skeksis and gelflings peacefully coming together and telling bible stories as if nothing has happened between them while deliberately disregarding the overall tone of the show
That would be something very Adult Swim-ish.

with guns all would be easilly killed except chamberlain, he has a gun and will shoot back

You and I both know that I MEANT THE REAL CAPTAIN PRICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=KL9ZPS60v3g

Which would be something very 80s tv.

*SIP*
>MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Gelfling don’t make essence like they use to, yes?

Attached: 3A43286C-114A-4E08-AFD6-03C7B3B306AD.jpg (396x339, 96K)

With occasional outbursts from the Skeksis.
>Podling gifts Skeksis a piece of coal
>Skeksis has Podling dragged away to be drained
>Episode continues as though nothing happened

HE WOULD GET LIL BITCHES GLOCK'D LEFT AND RIGHT, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMN?

What if the puppets aren't actually to scale and Gelfling are human sized while Skeksis are like 20 feet tall?

The Price of war

That's fine. My penor is like 40 feet tall.

THEN YOU BRING THE BIG'UNS...WITH BIG BOIS ATTACHED TO'EM

Attached: 10030727_3.jpg (1000x632, 93K)

Hand to hand combat, who would win, Skeksis or human?

Blain has not had the best of luck against deadly otherworldly hunters in the past, you may want to pick another example.

Preddy suckerpunched him from behind using a plasma shell...they didn't let him shine!
HE DID QUITE GOOD AGAINST THOSE GUERRILLA TURDS, THO.

It depends entirely on scale, which we don't seem to have knowledge of.

>JM Lee
I read "Jim Lee" for a second.
Can you imagine if Jim Lee did the art for this?

If you've already watched the show then don't even bother with the books, they're a different continuity altogether. I hate saying that, because the books are very good, but they will forever be non-canon now.

Attached: tiredofbullshit.jpg (249x205, 17K)

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=233&v=PFi0_fh5_oI

Don’t worry user, they’re making Scientist and Chamberlain too.

The official line I'd they're still canon but a different POV. Yeah. I know.

I guess where they don't conflict they're still full canon. The general idea at least

Alternate timelines are mentioned in the show and you know they'll use this to cop out of the genocide ending the Gelfling deserve, so the canon is everything now.

No, events unfold completely differently in the show, and some characters are completely different.

>Unironically calls it the most fun project he's had
>Lower than Sesame Street and Muppets in his mind

You and those Star Wars EU cucks paid the price of investing in tertiary media/literal fan fiction.

bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/101335

It’s still up here if you want it badly.

why was everyone so racist towards grottans? even brea, as knowlegeable and kind as she is, called them the lowest clan. grotans are the closest to thra, like, literally. they were the first to be warned about the danger, and their maudra is one of the wisest.
stop bullying the green waifu!

Attached: smelly.png (1080x1000, 194K)

Posted these on Yea Forums, reposting them here. If anyone has any good ideas for a Memri TV photoshop let me know. Probably not gonna get around to it today though.

Attached: 30 spoons.jpg (525x384, 54K)

Attached: the hunt must end.jpg (526x360, 56K)

Deet was the only Gelfling I didn't find absolutely insufferable. I hate these fuckers so much. They're every single terrible elf trope rolled into one.

The other clans, vapran specially, embraced the "civilized" ways brought by the skeksis. The grotan lived simple lifes in their caves, practically isolating themselves from the rest of the clans, to the point that many outsiders assumed that all grotan were dead. It's the same with people, imagine that a whole group of humans retires to an island to live isolated and growing potatoes or some other shit, while the rest of the world flowrish and developes.

>BLUE BONFIRE

Godmanit, user...I needed my sides for dinner.

NOW MAKE ONE WITH A COOKING SHOW, WITH SKEKTEK TELLING HOW TO BOIL PERFECT ESSENCE.

So Skeksis are around 7-8 feet tall.

Attached: Gelfling height.png (685x404, 427K)

Not that tall, actually....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN

The Hunter could take a human in unarmed combat but the rest are too soft, floppy, and lazy.

reposting this because I want more replies

Attached: deet2.png (1500x1920, 953K)

Woah, damn
This is quality stuff

SkekUng obliterated a rock with just a sword and his strength during his Trial by Stone against skekSil. A skekchad can also kill 20 regular armed gelflings with little to no effort.
Skeksis are pretty strong.

Is she prepared to channel my Dickening?

What do you mean, no? I'm just telling you what the official word is. I know how silly that position is. Why call me wrong here?

Again, where's the penis?

and replies you shall get

They'd been bashing that rock for like a thousand years. It was bound to break eventually.

shut up, Deet has a smooth, virgin cunny.

I want it to have white fluff

Aughra sees POSSIBILITIES
Doesn't really indicate alternate universes

A stone that's been worn down by repeated strikes for near 1000 years.
Everyone was impressed at the two previous strikes that did nothing but maybe chip a few small pieces off.

Don't you lie to me.

I want to see the Hunter's reaction to a Trial by Stone. Just him standing off to the side shaking his head at the weak losers that are his people.

I wanna skeet on Deet's feet meat.
Deet has soft fluffy white bush.

There's a gelfling thread on /aco/. You can post the uncensored version there

video games are friend to user, yes!
hmmmMMmmm

Attached: dark crystal tactics.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

They are almost always stooped over with their knees bent. If a skeksis straightened his back, I'm sure at least some of them top 7 feet.

What are the name gimmicks identified behind everyone’s names?

Skektec: Tec = Tech.
Skekcru: reference to ship crews.
Ur*go*h is the wanderer. *go* is in his name.

Wish they got the guys that did Puppeteer to work on this game. They really knew how to emulate the feeling of puppets and puppet productions, although that was more of a puppet play than a movie, but they could still make it work.

What animal are Skeksis suppose to be? Raven or Vulture?

The strike was strong enough to EXPLODE the stone so much it glowed red hot. That's not something a human can do.

It's not a different POV, it's an entirely different series of events.

They're lizards.

they're skeksis you podling brain

In fairness, skekung drew upon great cosmic power for a brief moment because he hated skeksil THAT much

Mish-mash of lizards and various birds of prey, mostly. Arguably, the collector was more like a turtle-turkey hybrid.

>look up the collector's voice because it sounds familiar
wait
what

The voice cast is surprisingly famous
>Chamberlain: Simon Pegg
>Scientist: Mark Hamil
>Collector: Awkvafina (or however the fuck you spell it)
>Deet: the chick that played Missandei in GoT
>All-Maudra: Helena Bonham Carter
>Maudra Fara: Lena Headey
>Ordon: Mark Strong
>opening narration: Sigourney Weaver
There's a few others as well IIRC.

Wow, I knew I recognized the Scientist from something.

>>Collector: Awkvafina (or however the fuck you spell it)
If she wants to be an actual actress why not drop her stupid shit raping name Jesus.

Anyway, Mark Hamil is the only voice I recognize. And I'm used to him having a good time hamming it up, so that's not a dig. Maybe Mark Strong now that I know. The rest do a good job just going for it that I don't hear the actors. Maybe Edgerton, but I haven't seen his films, so fuck if I know. Surprisingly, despite stunt casting big names, they all sat down and did their jobs well.

Natalie Dormer was Onica's voice

>I hate your whimp so much that some cosmic power shit got summoned into my blade!
>....GENERAL HAS ISSUES...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN

>tfw everyone on this site hates the gelflings but you
I feel so alone. They're just so comfy to follow, I love the main gang so much. I'll fucking sob when it all goes south.

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I like them too. Brea isn't getting enough love as a scrappy person refusing to let go of something she knows she has to figure out.

I hold out some hope the show will let some of them live past the genocide to explain how the Gelfling's can continue as a species at all.

people don't hate them they're just being pushed out with how much better it is to watch the skeksis

I like 'em. Some people say that all of them except Deet are ugly, but I think they're cute.

They have the shittiest puppets and the most bland personalities. Grottans seem to be the only exception, Deet and the grottan Maudra are both great.

Honestly I get bored watching Skeksis scenes. Oh wow these evil twisted fucks are going to undercut each other again oh wow I didn't see that coming wooow. The scenes where they physically fuck up each other are kind of good.

Not everyone, bruh...I personally like some of them , but you have to admit that, except some outstanding exceptions like Deet or Gurjin and company, the gelfings (except grotan, of course) as a race are a buncha uptight, selfrighteous, kneebendending, bootkissing and unlikable shits.

Well, grotan and those desert guys obssesed with death and bones...those guys are great guys, I love them.

He who hates Deet hates life.

>nor the fuz on the bottom mouth of the Skeksis.

That bothered me for a second too until I saw the hat and realized it was a pirate beard.

Skeksis are jews. Shut the fuck up already fuckin mongrel.

Attached: 1567821440581.png (1000x1000, 218K)

You know... I didn't make that connection before seeing your drawing. Fun detail.

you'd think the Sanctuary tree might fucking warn the gelfling about this darkening shit like, a few decades sooner than they did? before it's literally on the verge of death

nice

Distilled

Attached: skekGlok.png (551x515, 123K)

Nobody could hear it.

I loved Brea too. Deet's still my personal favorite but if I'm being objective, Brea and her whole family plot was way more interesting to follow. On top of her finding out more about Thra and all that, it tying in with her family members was super great.

Attached: brea.png (1206x539, 750K)

I just watched the movie and haven't checked out the revival or the books. The story didn't make any fucking sense, right? I'm not the only one who thought that things happened for no logical reason?

Beautiful film though. Brian Froud and co are geniuses.

Movie is badly paced and doesn't explain much. All will be better explained in the show.

You'll definitely like the show way more, it's a lot more straightforward in its storytelling.

Sorry, but what didn't you get? If anything, I found the movie too painfully simple.

The show is a lot better though. It really feels like a great fantasy book come to life.

That's a relief. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a painfully simple story instead of the nonsensical one from the film. The first twenty minutes just drag on and on and things suddenly snap to the end. I also couldn't stop thinking of Star Wars and comparisons to the Jedi and Ewoks. I really want to check out the books though, especially the art books.

It only warned Deet because she stumbled onto it, right?

>high impact Garthim violence
>not high impact Skeksual violence

Mostly logical things like "Why didn't the Master tell Jen sooner so he could prepare" or "the urSkeks take responsibility for harming the Crystal but you clearly see a Skeksis in the flashback." The second one I can explain away as a vision adapted for the Gelflings but the movie actually draws attention to the first question. There are also a lot of weird pacing things like Jen and Kira getting to know each other through a dream fast instead of organically getting to know each other.

I feel like 30 minutes of the film, especially parts of the exposition, could have been replaced with more character interactions and a more detailed prophecy that Jen had to follow. It felt like just a series of situations that the Gelflings haphazardly stumble into instead of an adventure or journey, Hobbit-style.

Lads, I'm deadass gonna cosplay as Hup for SDCC.

Attached: Dark-Crystal-S1E2-Hup.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Be sure to get cucked by a Rian cosplayer

Joke's on you, a skekSil cosplayer will cuck him first.

Well the UrSkek's are the Skeksis, so that makes sense.

The rest sounds like you get it, it's just that the movie does have questionable pacing and writing. Seriously, why did Jen know Jack about Shit?

>So what is this meat anyway, skekMal?
>Gruenak.
>That's our Hunter!

Everybody laughs; freezeframe on Emperor at end.

>The second one I can explain away as a vision adapted for the Gelflings
Actually the vision is correct.
According to the books, and supported by the new show as well, the urskeks were using the crystal to their own devices before their split (albeit not as hard as the skeksis later do), the split happened because they tried to go home through the crystal and weren't able to, the crystal split them apart and then while they were confused, a skeksis broke the crystal.

I love the gelflings. I think they are absolutely precious. They strike me as kind, gentle little creatures that only do wrong because of Skeksis brainwashing.
The only one I don't like is Rian, because he seems like just another bland hero, the likes of which you'd see in any other fantasy story.

I'm into it

Attached: 1568096450074.png (802x1150, 851K)

He was a total jackass at the start. Him and Mira. Not just goofing off kids fantasy stuff, but complete jackasses. So that was a bit different from the normal cliche. I mean... not a lot at all. But a bit.

Yeah, that makes sense. Even without that added context it wasn't really an issue for me. I got the implication that the situation just got out of control after they were separated.

Jen's knowledge of the sciences should have come into play at the very end. There are nice moments where Kira shows off her knowledge of the natural world while Jen is able to read ("words that stay" is a great line) and even seems to understand how castle sewers work, but it feels Jen should have had more of a moment in the final climax when it comes to a skill set. Instead, the ending feels like any two Gelflings could have healed the crystal instead of Jen and Kira in particular.

>Dark Queen Celadon will never be your mommy

>grotans are the closest to thra
That's the thing. That's why the Skeksis forbid Grottans from being castle guards. They were closest to Thra so they were most likely to see through the Skeksis, so the Skeksis spread racism and discord among the Gelfling and whispered about how terrible the Grottan were.

desert gelflings re the ones forbidden though

Which skeksis do you think the emperor is having a secret relationship with? skekTek or skekSil?

I seriously hope S2 fleshes him out more. I REALLY want to like him more than I do, especially with all the shit that's happened to him. But the truth is he's easily the weakest protag by far. That's a massive fucking problem when he's the MAIN protaganist. I'm really confused on how they dropped the ball with him so hard when everyone else is a treat to watch. Please make him a better character in S2 and any supplementary material. I'd rather them not waste Taron Egerton's talents, especially when he was probably the most thrilled A-lister to work on the series.

Didn't most people think the Grottans had actually died out?

I don't know why skekSil isn't more fond of skekTek considering the latter made both of his brilliant ideas to save their race a reality, they work so well together.

I like the Gelfling. I just don't like the whole 'they're the best and most special race in all of Thra' thing they have going on. Especially when Podlings are so cool and can literally speak with the animals of Thra yet everyone discounts them. I appreciate that the show added a much more flawed view of them.

The UrSkek's are the Skeksis and the Mystics so the UrSkek's are fully responsible for what one or the other does. Even without further context, that flows.

And yeah, Jen did oddly little with his skill set. Reading was good, but he needed to do more. Especially in the climax. Even the Mystics did very little with their mystical whatever. Like literally nothing but sing a few times and go for a very long walk.

The film is very flawed, but I do love that they made something that out there. Sometimes it's a pleasure just to see some pure imagination. Luckily the show is a lot better in all regards. Though I must admit there are a few moments where some bit of magic isn't explained or why a character leaps to connecting one or two magical dots. It's nothing horrible, but it is there.

The main protagonist is almost universally the least fleshed out, weakest, least fun to watch character in any given work.

I think the Podling's are just happy with life as it is. They don't really want for more, because they're like dumb Hobbits. (Even discounting how AoR made some dumber.) They just want to do their thing and enjoy a drink.

Gelfling's wonder and question, and so they can grow. Sadly that means they can be used by the Skeksis, but that's part of their journey.

One thing I like about the Gelfling is while they're obviously fairy elves, they're not just that. They're inspired by myth and fable, but there's an effort to be a bit original with what they are. Add some quirks that make them stand out.

SkekSil is just a sociopath, he has no real emotional connection to anyone and just manipulates people for his own personal gain.

But he could surely see that skekTek is by far his most invaluable instrument.

Do they feel like two halves of Starscream torn apart to anybody else?

What do you all think of the UrSkeks as a whole? Why did they choose Thra to send their criminals specifically?

I suspect they didn't choose where to send them, they just used their crystal to banish them and they ended up on Thra. I wonder if they're "farthest star" is simpler than it sounds. If they're just totally opposite Thra's orbit in the same solar system.

Are there other habitable planets in Thra's solar system? If you understand the crystal better, could you use them like some kind of wormhole network? That could open things up, though I can't decide if that's a good idea or not.

Wouldn't need to deal with their shit again for a good thousand Trine

imo beings that deep is cosmic pussy wouldn't really give two shits about side effects on a planet

My understanding is that many planets have similar crystals on them. I think it just so happened that the Urskeks' crystal resonated with Thra's crystal at that time so they just got dumped wherever.

hand carve a wooden spoon

He's just a sadistic dick. Was enjoying the peeper beetle show. Not like the Scientist is going to stop following orders, and Skeksil just wants to suck up to the Emperor, who coincidentally also seems to severely dislike Skektek.

Good pic, but wrong skeksis. Everybody and their grand mauda knows that skekOk is the official Gelfling Molester.

I was having an idea for a Dark Crystal Age of Exploration era where interplanetary travel to other crystal planets becomes possible

That seems to be partially the idea but even the urSkeks appear to only be able to do such things during cosmic events like Great Conjunction

>He forgets Ritual Master and his appreciation for VIGOR

>Is there no place in all the realms of the Crystal where a single being will show me compassion!? Is there truly no love for me in all creation!?

Attached: (melancholy theme playing).jpg (635x473, 41K)

The problem is I think they kind of missed all their opportunities to flesh him out in S1. Now all he really has is what's going on with Deet and to be honest that whole relationship feels wrong to me. The entire story only happened because they killed Mira and by the last episode you wonder if he can even remember her name. His relationship with his father needed a lot more fleshing out to have a proper emotional payoff but that ship has sailed now. Brea and Seledon's arc with their mother felt much more satisfying. I want to like Rian but the show just doesn't seem to want to give you a chance to.

Yeah, yeah I know, but Ritual Master seems to have some very specific kinks regarding VIGOR AND FRECKLES... but I'm %200 sure that Scroll Keeper would hit ANY gelfling pussy capable write and reading.

The Glock Postol

Dear lord after watching the series I want nothing more than cute vanilla rian x deet lewds, written or drawn.

Completely fair, but Rian feels weaker than usual in that regard. Compare him to the rest of the main three. I swear to God the following isn't waifufaggotry
>Deet
Naive, wants the best for everyone. Loves Thra and her family. Makes it harder to watch when she'll inevitably fuck Thra up against her will. Relationship with Hup is a joy to watch.
>Brea
Trying to unravel the mysteries of Thra. Constantly tested by her family and expectations but remains persistent. Good mentor in Tavra and rival in Seladon. And of course, Lore.
What does Rian have? "My gf died so I hate Skeksis" is certainly a valid motivation but it never feels as compelling as Deet's or Brea's. It feels like one of a random Elder Scrolls npc or something. And his relationships? His dad's dead so exploring that is an opportunity gone forever. His bond with Deet is fine but it's clearly in its early stages and not that interesting to watch. And his relationship with Gurjin just makes you wish you were following him instead, he's miles more entertaining to follow and feels more like a true hero with all the cool shit he's done as opposed to bowlingball.webm. In a series full of strong characters with compelling motivations (Including the villains of course), Rian sticks out like a sore thumb. The writers clearly aren't stupid given just how many top-shelf moments there are in this show, but I feel like they grievously ignored Rian. If he really is Jen's ancestor, then they share a lot in common funnily enough; being the weakest character in a group of people all more competent than you but taking the credit for everything anyway.

Attached: the-dark-crystal-rian.jpg (620x414, 24K)

Godspeed, my fellow paladin!

skekMal = Mal, derived from the latin "malus" via french, "bad or wicked"

skekSo = So, everything is done just So because he says So.

Did anyone else notice the weird abundance of hiveminds in various dark crystal media
the new show has the arathim and several nameless species (like the weird snail plants deet feeds and causes to light up)
but you could also argue thra itself is one, and even gelfling have their weird mind-meld ability

even the urskek say they belong to one, and are being punished for becoming individuals if i read it correctly

Just an odd detail about the universe I picked out, a lot of stories dont do hiveminds so casually as the dark crystal does

What if this was Jim's true motivation all along, to make us all a part of The Rainbow Connection?

that's what gets me the most
his father, okay whatever you can say they weren't THAT close or something

but he spends most of the series going MIRAAAAAA and then kinda sorta out of nowhere he starts falling for Deet

I could work with it, but it feels so sudden

This makes you worried about where they will take the character in the future...BuT THINKING THAT THEY MAY BE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TURNS IT INTO WESOME FORESHADOWING

Yeah I just want him to feel a little guilt about it. It seemed like Deet was the one pulling back when it should be Rian conflicted about moving on after the love of his life was murdered in front of him.

>like the weird snail plants deet feeds and causes to light up
I think those were just a single interconnected organism rather than a multitude with a shared mind

Based lammergeier poster

That wouldn't be a bad idea actually. It'd add to the rugged look. I'll consider it.
Thanks user! Hoping there's a panel for the show there next year.

All of the Dark Crystal is about the oneness of everything when it comes down to it, so it makes sense.

Times you acted like skekSil
>#SaveTheOA fags start #CancelNetflix on twitter
>renew my Netflix sub to let this show play 24/7 across every screen in my house
SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: skekSmug.png (694x634, 49K)

What's the OA?

Deet's face is so much more expressive than every other gelfling it's not even funny. The only other one who even comes close is Brea, but even she's much less expressive than Deet. Why couldn't all the gelfling puppets be as good as Deet? Did they just put that much more work into her design?

Netflix series that got canceled. Normies are freaking the fuck out on twatter about it and canceling their subscriptions in protest. I dunno, shit's all retarded.

Really? OA season 1 was pretty good, but the second season of that show really jumped the shark hard, why would anyone even want more of it?

>playing Stellaris with my friend
>My dad walks into the room (who has been watching the Dark Crystal with me)
>Say hmmmmmmmm to him
>My friend immediately thinks I’m talking about the game
>Tell him I was talking to my dad
>Thirty seconds later, find a system with a Gaia world
>Go HMMMMMMMMMMMMM really loudly into the mic

Attached: 2376642C-BC73-4E6E-B6E6-95F4E1117E28.png (511x671, 200K)

I thought it was neat that Aughra befriended the creepy parasite spider. Parasite bug things that control peoples' brains are an old and common gimmick in scifi, but this is the first time I've ever seen one survive and become a recurring sympathetic character after failing to control its victim's brain. It's the sort of thing that makes this show's setting feel unique and alive.

what's it about?

He's low key hate fucking skekSil

Apparently Tavra's mind is still living inside the spider that crawled away elsewhere when she died. I wonder if they'll use that for future episodes?

This nigga has only been to two planets. Such a drama queen.

>stellar
BROTHER

Is that a line in the book? Who says it?

An UrSkek that Raunip keeps bugging over a thousand year period

She is Thra, and the parasite spider is part of her. Why would you not be friends with yourself?

I've noticed this as well, especially first-hand when I first began dabbling in writing fantasy fiction. Don't know if this is the case but I think it is a matter of writers turning their own personal "pet" character into an MC, which causes them to be void of any flaws. They don't want to risk ruining their pet so they never give them anything substantial to develop with. They have to stay "ideal" from start to finish, which leads to their arcs being underwhelming and puts too much dependence on the plot to carry the story.
Worst case I ever saw was the MC of Record of Lodoss War. Great series, terrible MC. God Almighty I hated that character. He was distilled blandness.

Often I think it would be better to remove the "main character" to begin with, and let the more developed side characters take their place. They always have so much more personality and character any way.

What are Jen and Kira like in The Power of The Dark Crystal sequel comic? I've heard people say they're dicks. I thought someone told me that in the end, they join the UrSkeks on their "journey" and get de-aged and live forever or some shit.

Gotcha. I haven't finished Creation Myths yet, I just know the general gist.
This fucker better answer for genociding multiple species on his mom's planet later in the show.

Attached: Raunip.jpg (684x912, 246K)

Kidnapped blind girl returns home as a grown woman and can somehow see. She won't tell her parents about what happened to her, but she gets a group of randos around town and tells them the story of what happened. Brit Marling is really good at writing stories that utilize unreliable narrators well to believably blur the lines between fantasy and reality and keep you questioning what could really be possible in the world that's being presented, and you get a lot of that in The OA season 1 which is good. Season 2 isn't as good in my opinion, but I'd say it's all worth watching.

That lil dude needs to show up in Season 2.

>Used to be a member of national LARP organization
>One of our main games was Vampire: The Requiem.
>Basically everything the Skeksis embody, but vampires.
>Beautiful costumes, hammy acting, never ending plotting.
>Got my fill of conniving scheming once a month against the other players.
>Become one of the best schemers in the game.
>No one could stop me because I was too sneaky, always one step ahead.
I miss it sometimes. It was a very healthy way to get your "Dark side" out in ways that wouldn't fuck up your life irl.
Come to think of it, i kinda looked like Chamberlain would have looked like if her were human. I had long red robes and gruesome makeup.

Imagine the seethe from everyone here if Odd1sOut ended up playing him because Netflix wanted dat influencer advertising.
I don't want that whatsoever, I just think it'd be fucking hilarious.

>You dare try and control Aughra?
>Aughra can barely control Aughra!

vol 2 botches the urSkek split pretty badly, even almost going against what the movie and show have in mind about it
I liked vol 1 though, mostly because it's just a series of individual world building things
don't really care to read vol 3 after vol 2 because it's tied into the main lore again and they'll probably fuck it up more

Seladon should have died for Farah, not the other way around, that would have been a way better completion to her redemption arc.

I haven't read Power yet, but if Jen really is a dick in that comic that's hilarious considering the utter limpdick small brain he was in the film.

Deet, Brea, Archer, and Aughra are also getting statues. So good news to that one user last thread who wanted a Brea one.

For what it's worth, everybody posting so far has said Creation Myths lines up with the film and show. And that what it showed of the UrSkek's lines up with the World of the Dark Crystal book, which came out with the original film. So the film just did a shoddy job of relaying the information as intended, with the book and Creation Myths doing a better job together.

More Deet!
Would you be friends with an innocent, naive, trusting little cave fairy?

Attached: Deet meets Human.png (850x1240, 431K)

I don't think they're really dicks. They're old and a bit out of it from just being really freaking old, and the first thing they hear in the plot is "oh hey, I want to shatter the Crystal." I mean forging it back together saved the entire world. I would really question the sanity of anybody who wants to break it.

I don't know anything about the comic other than that. I skimmed the first issue. I need to read it soon too.

>And that what it showed of the UrSkek's lines up with the World of the Dark Crystal book
Not quite, the World of the Dark Crystal book kind of suggested that the intent of the machine was to cheat the urSkeks' punishment by burning away the darker elements of their souls and purifying them so that the urSkeks wouldn't need to work at becoming better beings who were in command of their own dark sides (the terms of their exile), the comic kind of skips past that and implies that the machine was mostly for returning home and the whole urRu/skeksis split was caused by one single urSkek who had a dark side (Dark Heart).

I would disappoint her consistently
So no

Attached: spiderbros.jpg (960x721, 275K)

Without reading the stuff myself. (Reading Creation Myths a bit every night, can't read World of until January unless you know of scans.) It sounds like the two may not wholly contradict, but rather focus on different elements of the same story.

Kind of the same thing happened with the Revenge of the Sith comic. The author of that had an early script, and he had to pick and choose which scenes to adapt. He ended up picking so many ones cut from the film it seemed to like a totally different story. So both the comic and film come from the same source yet managed to put emphasize on totally disparate elements.

They're similar, but not the same.

In the book, every urSkek had a dark side, they were exiled because they could not master them, and they decided to cheat by constructing a machine that would use the energy of the next Great Conjunction to supposedly destroy their dark sides, which in reality only ended up splitting the dark sides off to become the Skeksis while their more positive halves became the urRu, the message being that you cannot exist properly without your darker half, but neither should you let it rule you.

In the comic, they're exiled, but the machine is mostly a way to go home and the split only happens because Raunip triggers one super-depressed urSkek with an obvious dark side (unlike the rest) and he somehow pollutes the process via his despair and depression to make them all split, implying that unlike the suggestion of the book the process would have worked and wasn't a cheat.

Honestly it feels kind of like the people who wrote the comic either didn't understand the themes from the original book or deliberately did a loose adaptation because, hey, Creation *Myths*.

Stop reminding me that I'm going to die alone.

Rian is the typical 'we have to have a male fantasy hero' cliche to me. Not that interesting, just there to wield the sword, to be the kingly figure, so one of the girls can fall for the dashing warrior. He's just not that interesting. If we were just following Deet and Brea that would be much more interesting, but I understand the angle they had by adding him. I just wish they strayed from the standard fantasy hero when creating him and did something new.
The Crystal makes all One.

They're indifferent. They spend years dreamfasting and let some kind of Pope figure rule in their stead. The ending is true. Honestly did not enjoy the sequel as much as Creation Myths, I would mark it somewhere around a 6-7/10. It very much felt like an unrefined screenplay that it was.

AGONIZED GOOSEMAN DOT WEBM

The showrunner said they want to bring him in, but that he was more of a shades of gray character when they wanted to introduce the world as straightforward as possible to new audiences. There's a reference to him in season 1.

>There's a reference to him in season 1.
I've seen that mentioned before, where does it crop up exactly?

I know I've heard them use the term "Makrak" as an insult, and that comes from Creation Myths.

One of the Gelfling princesses mentions Raunip's Pass near Ha'rar.

That's a pretty neat callback to the little guy.

Which ep?

I want to say 3, but I'm not entirely sure. It's definitely one of the earlier episodes. Probably before the murder of the All Maudra.

I wish they'd retcon firelings altogether. SURELY there's more places you can take this franchise besides "other, less interesting gelflings".

>everybody posting so far has said Creation Myths lines up with the film and show.
>For what it's worth
It's worth nothing, and another thread would show the opposite.
One urSkek fucking it up for them all makes no sense, why would the rest get split if they had conquered their shitty sides? Why is Augrah's son the reason for the split? The World of the Dark Crystal says the urSkek were trying to burn away their dark sides, not that they were going home until one got pissed off and fucked it up like the comic does. Blaming the movie for not being clear enough doesn't make World mesh with Creation Myths any more.

>Without reading the stuff myself.
>It sounds like the two may not wholly contradict, but rather focus on different elements of the same story.
They do contradict, there's a big difference between trying to shortcut a punishment and having 1/18th of your group fuck it up for everyone.
I've seen this framing before too, when Christians talks about Genesis chapters I and II. Whatever you want to say about that situation, the same argument does not apply here without even more stretching and bs to the point you might as well just leave the comic out. The movie, show, and World book have a cohesive story, the prequel comic mucks that up the same way the other comics shit on the ending of the movie.

They made a great mistake by introducing the Firelings through Thurma. She came off as abrasive and somewhat annoying at first. As the reader, we're supposed to sympathize with her and want her to succeed, but the story also wants us to think that the Gelflings and other Thra-born, who the audience is already attached to, will die if the Firelings get their way - definitely not a good way to introduce a new species into this pre-established world, if you want them to be the new heroes. Plus, it's more than a bit contrived that Kensho (who I found interesting but also dull minded to be helping this girl he just met when it could very well end the world) comes from a village that just so happens to be home of the precursor to the Firelings. It also does not make very much sense that the Gelflings of that village are familiar with such a legend. They claim that it's the story of the legendary founding of their village - but how? These Gelfling would not be so connected to the village because they would have had to be in hiding during the Skeksis' rule, the legend would not have survived with a connection to that area. Speaking of which, I was a bit let down they didn't explain very well how the Gelfling made a comeback in that comic, not even a throwaway line. I would scrap the original village aspect and make Kensho a descendant of Jen and Kira to further connect him to the Crystal and his title of Light-Born.

Rian is there to struggle early on and succeed later. Deet is there to be Kira, tricks and knowledge early on but gets a raw deal later. Brea is there to tie in the political side without it all falling to the skeksis characters. Rian has the most conventional hero's journey 'arc' but reducing him to just "oh we need a male to hold the the sword" is taking a political potshot at the show because he's male and no other reason. It's odd to me that Deet or Brea seem like a "new" fantasy element to you when they're fairly standard tropes as well. Naive peasant girl with a heart of gold that knows more than people expect her to! A princess that wants to be educated and see the world outside her monarchical role! These are no different than the disgraced knight still fighting for his people. All are old roles in many stories.

I say that because Rian really doesn't have much else going for him. Deet and Brea are character archetypes but they're definitely more than that.They love and lose and suffer deeply. Rian's character is oddly detached from the suffering. His father dies, and this drives him for a while, but we don't see enough of their relationship developed as compared to Brea and the All Maudra. He mourns Mira, and the show treats it as a very tragic moment when her essence is finally drank. The love of his life is gone. But then he falls for Deet very quickly and expresses no conflict about moving on so fast. Deet, who loves the world of Thra so deeply that it reaches out to her psychically, ends the season becoming the very blight she set out to destroy. That's a much more fascinating character turn, yet the show focuses more on Rian's point of view in this scene as he watches her walk away. Even the characters praise him more and don't wonder where she went when she literally just blew up a Skeksis.

As established as those conventions may be, Deet and Brea still succeed as protaganists with their entertaining personalities and interactions with others. Rian is sorely lacking both.
It also doesn't help that he doesn't really flesh out his clan like Deet or Brea do. Through these characters and backgrounds, those two give us a sort of slice of what the best of those clans represent. Nothing about Rian makes him a peak representative for Stone-In-Wood, he literally could have been from anywhere and the lack of real background connection he has severely impacts his depth. Whether that's a fault of not fleshing out Rian enough or just underwriting Stone-In-Wood to be a generally uninteresting clan, I can't really say. But Rian still hurts for it regardless.

Attached: CF5C241EA1084C88A655E1C4CB4A004E.jpg (1009x750, 550K)

>The Mariner enters the fight
>this shit starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

I just want a Skeksis absolutely manically obsessed with hunting some giant beautiful Thra sea creature that it delusionally believes wronged it somehow.

Attached: ahab.jpg (600x454, 59K)

Mudra Pharah was more interesting than Rian in reguards to where he's from. He's just CASTLE GUARD #395 LOL

More like Maudra Jobber
>snitches on Rian
>jobs against FUCKING SELADON
>jobs against the Skeksis

I can't, I'm not strong enough to protect her smile.

Attached: mgsv whoa ohs internally.jpg (544x626, 98K)

That lowly background in itself isn't a bad thing. In fact, it's usually a great place to write your hero so his rise to the top is even more impressive. The problem? We only see Rian as a guard for less than an hour. We hear that he's always wanted to live up to his father since he's always disappointed him or whatnot but we never actually saw those disappointing moments (Unless you count him running away which doesn't really count.) Rian's screentime with his father is abysmally low and their relationship develops, sure. But there was little to develop in the first place and now there's no room for more development period.
The shit that happens to Rian goes by so fast we have zero time to simmer in his rise to the top. The effect we get is less "boy as a lowly guard for powerful demigods gets thrust into the adventure of a lifetime he always dreamed of" and more "random kid is thrown into some stressful situations sometimes".

Attached: e.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

Is Brea shipping Rian and Deet or is that herself in the drawing?

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

I think that's Deet.

And something I notice there: look at the suns. Two together, one apart. I wonder if they were trying to hint at some kind of mild jealousy?

That more closely matches Deet's hair.
Besides, Brea's going to get Dousan-dicked by Rek'Yr anyway.

Gurjin

BOLD Gurjin

Big Gurjin.

I mean, he's noticeably taller and broader than the others. He's gotta be close to 4 feet tall.

First of all, before you get mad that I'm trying to prove something, just know I'm treating this as a mental exercise. Just kind of toying with how to make it all gel. You've clearly read more than me, and I'm just playing around seeing if ideas could work. I like doing that, as pointless as it is. Secondly, I'm hopped up on a sleeping pill that's juuuust starting to work. So this may get dumb.

Like you said, Creation Myths are myths told by that person in a desert. And I think World Of are "based" on Aughra's notes. So neither is an objective view of events, that leaves wiggle for... something. She could be leaving her son out of her version just because of how personal that was.

But to maybe reconcile to the two stories, maybe it happened like: None of them had conquered their shitty sides, but they still wanted to attempt to get home. One scientist was trying to burn their dark side away, knowing they wouldn't be allowed back still with that in them. Raunip tricks him/fucks up the experiment, it sends out a wave of energy that effects all 18, and they split.

The machine would still get them home, but rather than being the literal tool it would be the thing which lets them stay.

I'm convinced I didn't resolved a few details that I had resolved while eating not 20 minutes ago and everything is getting fuzzy. That pill is doing it's shit.

Okay man, have a nice night.

Is this an accurate Gurjin?

Attached: big.jpg (1280x1698, 330K)

Only slightly exaggerated.

I think sex with skekTek just ends with him crying and whining the whole way through so prolly skekSil
The firelings are bad but I hated how that comic shat on Jen and Kira so much. They don't have to be saints just because they saved the world once but they didn't deserve that and it felt very ooc.

>5'11 vs 6'0

Never read the comics but how were Jen and Kira OOC? Please tell.

Any fan art, comics or fan fics out there of the Heretic and Wanderer trying to convince the Skeksis and Mystics to join with each other and getting denied/punished for it?

Attached: B4F94BEC-F862-4974-803D-AEC4681C1443.jpg (400x329, 71K)

>Ogra can seemingly walk into the castle unharmed whenever she wants

>lol dude how are we supposed to get this crystal shard back to the crystal???????????

It's been a while since I read the comic, but they completely detached from the world and spent years dreamfasting while they were still technically the rulers. They suddenly didn't give two shits about the gelflings or Thra anymore.

And then when they finally do wake up when there are problems it's like 'oh noes what have we dooone' but the whole set-up just feels really forced. It doesn't feel like something they would actually ever do, even if they do live for hundreds of trine. I can't stand it when a series tries to make new characters look good by inventing new dumb flaws for older characters.

>Ogra can seemingly walk into the castle unharmed whenever she wants
She's literally the avatar of Thra, any attempt to harm her against her will probably go down badly (Or at least she's done a great job convincing everyone of such.)
>lol dude how are we supposed to get this crystal shard back to the crystal???????????
Remember it'll be harder to storm the castle now thanks to MY DEADLY GARTHIM.mp3

All of the comics after Creation Myths suffer badly from fanfic syndrome and bad writing. Creation myths has its own issues but the others are just bad, both from an art and plot perspective. Worldbulding ads nothing of value either.

So, they were written as Mother Aughra?

To be fair, that's pretty in-character for the retard that is Jen.

You know, thinking of watch order for the movie and series, there's definitely a difference.

Take the bit in the movie with Jen and the roots. Anyone who watches the movie first will be "Oh, shit, what's that, with the eye and the claws and the aaargh!" (depending on their demeanour, of course), whereas anyone watching the movie after the film will be all "Hey, it's Aughra! :D" as soon as they see the hand and the eye and hear the (amazingly similar between movie and series despite different actresses) voice.

Conversely, no one who watched the movie first will buy that Aughra died in her sacrifice in the series.

I wouldn't say that's necessarily good or bad. That's just the nature of prequels. If you're a pathetic zoomer and were introduced to Star Wars through the prequels and TCW Like me, your first thought when seeing Yoda in Empire isn't gonna be "who the fuck is this little green dude that keeps bothering Luke this movie's getting dumb", it's gonna be "HOLY SHIT IT'S YODA".

Come and live with us in the castle
There's a chair waiting for you
Come on
Come on
Come on
Just let us destroy you

Attached: 1568057704662.gif (284x300, 2.74M)

Quite. And anyone who's watched the movie may suspect that something's up when the Hunter doesn't turn to dust after "dying", though to be fair there's some wiggle room there since in the film we only ever see one skeksis/mystic pair dying "naturally", and they were both the most powerful of their kind.

Oh, I wasn't saying it was good or bad. Just a different experience either way.

Dare I say that the Gourmand was bordering on Fortnite dancing during that scene

No, because that would at least be entertaining. They're written as total douchebags.

>Thank you Mr SkekSil, you are very kind!
>Of course I am kind little childling, Chamberlain am friend to all living creatures MMMMMMMM

Attached: 403.jpg (500x358, 24K)

>You will never be invited to a ball in the palace of the crystal
>The skeksis will never fawn over your youth and grace while secretly fighting over you behind your back as they take turns dancing with you
>You will never be dazzled by fistfuls of jewels and baubles while greedy claws snatch at the empty air you just left behind
>The Emperor will never claim you for his own in some retarded trial involving standing on hot coals or smacking a rock with a sword
>You will never be lain down in a dusty canopy bed in a dark room and draped in two thousand year old silks and finery
>Bird demons from space will never hiss in your ear while pleasuring you in a tantric explosion of non-penetrative puppet sex that leaves you breathless and heaving
>You will never be drained daily until you are too weak to resist as your captors continue the ritual game surrounding your abuse and brainwashed affection

Alright.
Alone then.

Do I smell a unicorn?

Attached: f36.jpg (300x339, 74K)

no thats fried nebri

Attached: D08JczSX0AAg928.jpg (720x960, 89K)

hmmMMMMMMmm...

This is with a Gelfling right?

>I was merely following orders

Attached: tumblr_nyzsp3Igbt1u7gt7ro1_4001.gif (326x184, 1.91M)

Jen and Kira spend years dreamfasting instead of ruling and leave most duties to other servants. The comic builds up their realization that they've become attached from the material condition of Thra, and with this, come to the great realization that they should leave Thra with the UrSkeks to explore the universe.
>And then when they finally do wake up when there are problems it's like 'oh noes what have we dooone' but the whole set-up just feels really forced. It doesn't feel like something they would actually ever do, even if they do live for hundreds of trine. I can't stand it when a series tries to make new characters look good by inventing new dumb flaws for older characters.
Honestly, I knew the author was going for passing the torch to the new generation, but it really felt more like 'Look at my OCs, they're really cool and special'.
>All of the comics after Creation Myths suffer badly from fanfic syndrome and bad writing. Creation myths has its own issues but the others are just bad, both from an art and plot perspective. Worldbulding ads nothing of value either.
That was another of my issues with the Power of the Dark Crystal. The art is nice, but feels too much like a webcomic. Everything's too 'pretty', unlike the movie and show where things are allowed to be ugly.
I also found Mother Aughra to be very out of character in the comics.

It still bothers the hell out of me that the Skeks and Mystics have roughly similar silhouettes but the original beings just look like Beaker from the Muppets as an alium

>Umm...........NO.

Goddamn this scene was amazing. That cunt Rhydon pledging loyalty to the skeks and then even offering up her own people to try and be with them.

>"t-t-they say you drain Gelflings..."
>"BUT WE DO DRAIN GELFLINGS."
>laughter intensifies

Attached: LAUGHTERLOLS.jpg (121x150, 8K)

I would if she had a bath stinky!

I don't care if they keep Power or retcon it, just make sure future sequel content takes place far the fuck away from Fireling bullshit.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO ESSENCE RIAN
I'M ESSENCE MIRA
BOOM
BIG REVEAL

Attached: ESSENCE MIRA.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

>Movie when?

Rian gives us perspective into a unique Gelfling group, the castle guards. Just because the focus is there and not a clan doesn't mean he's a dull character. Not every main gelfling needs to be a token member of their clan to be an interesting character.

I didn't say Rian is more interesting than your waifus. All you've said is how you like the other two better, and that's fine. It just doesn't explain why you don't like Rian. It seems like you wanted Rian to mope more. You lament him having an action role in the end. You sound like some kind of angry "I'm totally bi" straight girl that hates her dad.

BASED
Too many zoomers here get pleb filtered

Attached: large_550_tmp_2F1513720001544-6lx683lb5ol-bbdc7d7805f2cd46f5ac63f94b1fc18d_2F616892458642.jpg (550x550, 484K)

So they became the "Aughra" of their time?? Sounds way too much of a rehash then. Why the fuck do they need to dreamfast that long for?

>umad
>I'm so calm, disconnected, and doing the critical thinking
You're full of yourself.
You can say you were treating it as a mental exercise, but that's no different from what I pointed out in the last post: you're just gonna try to make it fit regardless of the obvious inconsistencies.
The other user and I were talking from a lore perspective sure, but more importantly the messages of the movie. You can try to mash the comic and the movie lore together, but the comic misses the point of it being a failed experiment to purge their dark sides. The failed experiment is important to the message of the movie, as the other user already explained.

No, they just dreamfast. They don't dispense wise advice or anything resembling leadership. They only dream. As to why, it seems like codependency. It's basically implied they've dreamfasted so long they're almost as one.

This is so hot but then I think of skekLach and I want to throw up,

Not that I've seen, and I've been scouring and scrounging places for fanart since the show came out.

Attached: 6.png (577x960, 361K)

>Honestly, I knew the author was going for passing the torch to the new generation, but it really felt more like 'Look at my OCs, they're really cool and special'.

Passing the torch is a good story but they picked the worst way to do it. They could have gone with, just off the top of my head, 'Jen and Kira have ruled for a hundred trine and then decided to pass on the torch to others and went to live in the woods or something to be one with Thra. Now gelfling society is in an uproar because firelings. The new heroes need help because they have a conflict with the ruling gelfling(s) and they need to bring back Jen and Kira to help. Shenanigans ensue because Jen and Kira are boomers now.'

That's also a shitty fanfiction but at least it doesn't ruin older characters for new special OCs.

Cheers bro I'll drink to that

>tfw ywn give Deet a bath while she squirms and hisses like a cat

>That cunt Rhydon
Fuck you he is godtier in the endgame

Attached: IMG_1277.jpg (534x498, 38K)

So can Podlings breed with Gelflings? They show that at least some of them are attracted to Gelfs

Was the first user you replied to, see for my thoughts on Rian's background.
You're right in that Rian doesn't need to be a token rep, but there's really nothing unique he brings from the perspective of a castle guard. Fucking Gurjin does more in that regard by his burly physique, perseverance in the face of certain death, and loyalty. Meanwhile Rian couldn't be arsed to leave Chamberlain's carriage even though he should damn well be rocksteady in his convictions when he saw his gelf-fu be killed TWICE.
user, I REALLY want to love Rian. I might be the one and only person here that loves the Gelfling parts of this show as much as I do the Skeksis parts. But at least for right now, Rian is sorely underdeveloped as a lead.

Attached: rgfrnc3yyvvlp9ptj3nq.png (800x729, 810K)

Anyone else feel like the art for Power of and Beneath the Dark Crystal makes the Gelfling look too human?

Yeah. The comic art in general is...eh. Not great,

strawpoll.me/18624096/r
How many of y'all watched the movie when it came out and how many of y'all are brand new to it.

Attached: whokilledskekung.jpg (750x1230, 169K)

DEET IS NEAT!

Attached: ddfmqf3-012694f0-2bfb-4978-8889-3f29e9e02121.jpg (1200x1680, 1.25M)

>tfw '96 zillennial

Deet is the MOST neat!

Attached: 0337A12A3A8747A98B315FBC6739243E.gif (268x180, 1.56M)

'96 also but I had an older sibling that strongly influenced the type of media I consumed as a kid, so now I don't relate to any zoomer shit. Firmly a millennial and firmly depressed.

Attached: didiforgetoturnofftheoven.jpg (281x308, 31K)

I didn't watch it when it came out, but I watched it as a kid on tv.

H E L L O

Attached: Cadia.jpg (2000x2997, 804K)

Typical gyppo

I'm curious as to what the story between Cadia and the librarian dude is. They seem to know each other personally.

I've never heard of it so I watched the movie a week before the series came out. I wish I grew up knowing about it!

>So, user, you wish to be transported to the land of Thra so that you may woo a dirty Grottan rebel?
>I may just have the solution that you seek!
>Just take a seat, let me strap you in. I will bring the Dark Crystal before you.
>Certainly, it will transport you to the land of Thra and away from your dismal existence upon this planet "Earth".
>All you have to do is stare ahead, into the heart of the Dark Crystal. Let it drain away your fears and doubts. You will be clapping green cheeks in no time, I assure you.

Attached: 344gfhd547hk.jpg (2802x4200, 3.58M)

>A thousand trine of that crystaldamned whine.
>Have one chance, one fucking chance, to be free of it forever.

I'm assuming the librarian was just seeking some adventure when he was younger but got wrapped up in some deep shit and wanted out. And a cool hat

Ooooh SHIT HIS ROBOT IS A REPAINTED TIE FIGHTER
I fucking stan skekTek even harder now

Former lovers with a messy break-up.

>stan

what

Look dude if you want my essence just give me some Deet nudes, a cup, and like 15 minutes.

How much you wanna bet it has something to do with skekSa?

Attached: 1567397360054.jpg (400x288, 47K)

>we never saw Hunter vs Lore
damn shame

That could actually be a pretty cool way of introducing her.

>Immediately justifies their actions internally and backtracks with each "no"
>Panicking and capitulating in desperation, cognitive dissonance going haywire
>Short-circuits as her lifetime of trust is shattered in a single moment
>Dragged off screaming in horror
Absolutely brutal
I'm not a fan of how they managed many of the character arcs but that part was very well written.

Oh, skekSa is a grrrl? Cute.

It was a fantastic scene. Plus the added horror of the Skeksis being absolutely stoned out of their minds and capable of anything.

>Now, we shall see what lies at the dream's end...

Attached: deet crystal.jpg (2154x1348, 322K)

Female-identifying in the books, apparently.

Probably fit like the Hunter, too, since she seems to be kind of a rogue Skeksis like him.

>A crazed and or obsessed fan. The term comes from the song Stan by eminem. The term Stan is used to describe a fan who goes to great lengths to obsess over a celebrity.
Or obsess over/cheer for a character, now that the word has filtered into various fandoms.

Fuck, that is retarded. Every day the English language is butchered a little more.

Would Aughra and Yoda get along?

Yeah, but he also knows he's a beta bitch that will never retaliate against you no matter how much you stomp on him

Stan came out in 2000 and has been part of the lexicon since then you fucking underaged zoomer

Attached: 8838.png (535x714, 251K)

They'd end up in some kind of wisdom-off, I'm sure.

And Yoda's grammar would annoy Aughra intensely.

Skeksis are described as hermaphrodites IIRC. Some are just more faggy than others.

user I'm 32. And I like that song, but I have never heard any retard use the title as a verb before.

I guess if you're purple-pink feathered you might as well go faggy or girl.

Not very online then, are you. Heard it all over the place for the past decade and a half.

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1125x1920, 363K)

Bump

I like 'em all, I just like the Skeksis more.

I think Seladon had a very interesting arc. Brea also was fun to watch, like with the cup swicheroo and and the funny hat order. I was disappointed that Deet fell for Rian despite him never being that interesting aside from the situation he was in. Hup seems way more interersting (where did he come from and why did he want to be a paladin?).

Do you guys think the game will let you play as main three plus friends, or will you just have generics you can name?
Because if it's the former, I'm definitely solo'ing the game with Deet and Hup

Imagine if all of them had followed the ways of the hunt.

Hup best boi!

Attached: 5ebd2825-5f73-402b-aa55-6a74404b941b.png (1280x548, 192K)

>Friend user be good to old College friends, yes?
>Friend user invites all to Comic Con and end night out on Chinese Buffet. Feed all Friend user's friends, yes?
>Turns out Friend user is lacking in finances. Old College friend please pay for Friend user, please.
>Friend user thanks you. Friend user will return favor when time is right.
>What's that? Old College friends want to insult Friend user for lack of Finances. Spread rumors and slander of Friend user?
>That's fine. No respect for Friend user, No repayment for Old College friends. I go now, bye-bye.
>Have not spoken to them ever since.
I regret nothing.

Attached: HmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (590x590, 146K)

>let's girlfriend get essence drank - twice

Crawl back into your hole you dirty Grottan

Attached: Screenshot (173).png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Uh.... no
No
Uh, no

Attached: 6394C1CD-3EE6-4F38-87CC-5264D46E5560.gif (444x400, 3.6M)

I really disliked Hup. Am I soulless?

YES.
Sorry, user. Here...have a Soulless Bastard certificate and an assorted fruits basquet.

Alright be a dick, go fuck yourself.

Also the failed experiment aspect is s there. You're just a whiney bitch with no imagination.

Bitches always be going for chad

T-thanks user. I guess I can only empathise with rotting bird monsters.

I want to CONSUME Deet!
>So do I!
"No!"

You don't understand. I don't just want her essence, I want her very soul. I want to drink her stinky cave juice till my stomach bloats and my eyes water. I want to be crying out in pain as I force every liquid ounce of her lifeforce down my gullet. It would be such a thrill, I'd become Deet, her very essence would sustain me as the blood rushes down to my meat, and as I drain the very last drop from her, I would hold the lifeless husk of my dear little grottan girl, as I finish over the sickly green skin of my godess. And as I look up at the crystal, I'd smile. I denyed it Deet, it longed for her essence but no! It was mine, and I will treasure it forever.

Attached: deet.png (726x362, 341K)

That's gross, man.

Yeah grottens are the niggers of their world, disgusting.

So how did TV show aughra turn into "i dont give a fuck until you assholes destroyed my orrery" aughra from the movie

>Rhydon
I found this very distracting.

Attached: poke.png (1280x960, 625K)

I see we're already coming to the 'gross fetish' stage of the generals.

Someone write me some good Skeksis porn. No SkekLach allowed.

She probably gave up and ended as a recluse after witnessing gelfling genocide.

She probably becames bitter after the gelfling genocide. She might even get her shit pushed in, who knows.

>I was disappointed that Deet fell for Rian despite him never being that interesting
Same. It especially annoyed me that Rian's woman didn't seem to me to have been dead that long and yet here he was schmoozing with a new girl. This developing romance is one of my least favourite parts of the series. I hope the writers pull back on it but I'm not going to hold my breath.

We've already passed that stage. Now we only continue to shitpost aimlessly until a jannie feds up and deletes dark crystal threads, then I can go back shitposting ususal in Steven Universe threads until S2 starts to air[/spoiiler]

>No SkekLach allowed
But my waifu.

Attached: 1515812669865.png (778x512, 45K)

Deet looks like an anime

The originals puppets really haven't stood up. Kira looks like Miss Piggy.

Attached: https _images.saymedia-content.com_.image_MTY2Njc4ODgxMTc1MDg2NDMy_dark-crystal---kira-jen.webp.jpg (800x449, 59K)

It's not gonna last longer since she'll try to escape from gelflings after transforming into La Deet Purpura.

Fuck off user, Both Kira and Miss Piggy make my cock ROCK HARD!

This but unironically.

Thank Thra that Deet will never have to see these threads.

Like all grottans, Deet is for bullying and abuse.

Did a Skeksis write this?

Kira is adorable, I don't see it.

>"When she had first come amidst them, a little desolate foreign child, mute with the dumbness of an unknown tongue, and cast adrift among strange people, unfamiliar ways, and chill blank glances, she had shyly tried in a child's vague instincts of appeal and trust to make friends with the other gelflings that she saw, and to share a little in the mothers' smiles and the babies' pastimes that were all around her in the glad green world of summer. But she had been denied and rejected with hard words and harder blows; at her coming the smiles had changed to frowns, and the pastime into terror. She was proud, she was shy, she was savage; she felt rather than understood that she was suspected and reviled; she ceased to seek her own kind, and only went for companionship and sympathy to the creatures of the fields and the woods, to the things of the earth and the sky and the water. "Thou art the devil's daughter!" half in sport hissed the youths in the market-place against her as the little childling went among them, carrying a load for her grandsire heavier than her arms knew how to bear."Thou wert plague-spotted from thy birth," said the old man himself, as she strained her small limbs to and fro the floors of his storehouses, carrying wood or flour or tiles or rushes, or whatever there chanced to need such convoy. "Get thee away, we are not to touch thee!" hissed the six-year-old infants at play by the river when she waded in amidst them to reach with her lither arm the far-off water-flowers they were too timorous to pluck, and tender it to the one who had desired it. "The devil begot thee, and my fizgig fell ill yesternight after thou hadst laid hands on her!" muttered the old women. So, cursed when she did her duty, and driven away when she tried to do good, her young soul had hardened itself and grown fierce, mute, callous, isolated."

Attached: 1567389887610.jpg (1718x1142, 624K)

Begone Korean

What even is this?

The story of how Deet got pushed too far, stole Chamberlain's glock and shot up the town.

Any tips for playing as the Skeksis in Stellaris?

Replace Moe with The Chamberlain, the first barnie with the general and the second barnie with Skek-ung

TRIAL BY LEAD

Neither, both are whiny faggots in his eyes. Emperor obviously has best relationship with the General, he confides in him about his fears/wants and was quick to make him second in command when he got tired of Skeksil¨s whining.

Attached: skeksis with mystic counterpart.jpg (640x960, 171K)

I watched it as a kid on vhs. I was born in 93, but I have two older siblings who were watching it.

For a long time I thought the gelflings were pretty much the same race as link and zelda

Attached: 5.jpg (159x398, 17K)

Play as this guy, have your ethics be Authoritarian/Xenophobe/Spiritualist (for Psionic shit)
Choose the civic that gives you a secondary race and make them slaves

Attached: 8B4C9A40-4E7B-499B-AF9F-FD2E56907C6A.png (410x480, 143K)

No. Gas the podlings. Racewar now.

>he confides in him
That was a great moment. Skeksis nightmares must be really nightmarish.

When Chamberlain was drinking Mira's Essence this image was all I could think of.

Attached: 509478598_606e6a436d_o[1].jpg (502x560, 90K)

Thanks, gonna go with that now.

I'm down for that

Tell me how do I into Dark Crystal?
What kind of media there is?
Why is it hyped around lately?
I think there was some obscure old movie.

Just watch the netflix show, came out last month and is why people are hyped for Dark Crystal again. It's a prequel and you don't need to have seen the movie to understand it. Movie is a cult visual masterpiece, but badly paced and many find it boring.

Don't listen to other user, watch the movie first!

>Tell me how do I into Dark Crystal?
Start with the new series or original film. Starting with either is completely fine, but the series is an ideal place to start for newcomers if they feel iffy about the franchise.
>What kind of media there is?
The original film, the new prequel series, a prequel comic, two sequel comics, and a tactics video game based on the series.
>Why is it hyped around lately?
New prequel show to the film came out on Netflix about a week ago and it's fucking fantastic. Easily one of the best shows in a long time, and easily the best of The Jim Henson Company's more recent work.
>I think there was some obscure old movie.
Yes, the original film from 1982. The reception on it around here is incredibly divided. You'll either find it a beautiful masterpiece and one of Jim Henson's greatest works period or a boring slog with uncompelling protaganists. Start with it at your own discretion. I personally adore the film and would recommend to start there but a lot of franchise newcomers get turned off by it instead and vastly prefer starting with the show. Your choice.

Attached: 1567322916761.jpg (1400x1000, 455K)

I keep saying Gurjin's name to the tune of Urgent by Foreigner.

Great, now I need a pic of him belting out an elder god-tier sax solo

Attached: Deet1.jpg (800x1007, 364K)

Based "No!" poster!!!FACT!!!

>this thread

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (1439x1380, 643K)

Have to wonder how much is Henson and how much is the Frouds.

I figured it was that or the spider would die too

Don't worry, it'll get worse once the reality of the impending content drought settles in. Then the only ones left talking about the show will be fetishfaggots and abusefaggots trying their damnedest to get the show /trashed/ before the next season begins when people actually wanna talk about it.
Fun!

Attached: 1543740894691.png (480x480, 423K)

What the fuck are swords going to do against a rock?

The mystics can't do shit.

HmmMMMmmm

Attached: 1542735176149.jpg (640x792, 23K)

It looks like one of those servants the scientist killed.

They didn't have to. Turns out, all it took to beat the skeks was patience and the ability to raise a kid.

>hand carve a wooden spoon
From a bigger spoon?
youtube.com/watch?v=MKE2sdlysMY

Good I'm not the only one that noticed, They at least should have some reptilian features or 4 arms.

Better poster.

Attached: 91C9gFTdZzL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 986K)

Same here, my friends say that I was born old.

>ywn give Deet head pats
>ywn scratch her cute ears

Attached: ddfmgt6-65eae076-ab79-46f6-9a3b-ba0b923eaefc.png (700x911, 1.16M)

I want to bring deet home and dress her with oversized human clothes!

Attached: tshirt.png (1080x1000, 186K)

First thought that came to mind

Attached: Numbuh 3.jpg (159x185, 8K)

Naked Gruenak?

He can take a rock and beat him until the thing animating him is knocked off

Already been done

Will post if thread is still alive when I’m off work. Or next if not

Will he ever gain his memories back?

If you took Deet for a car ride would you have to put her in a booster seat?

Attached: 34543534535.png (540x602, 414K)

Do gelflings even like headpats?

OF COURSHE

Attached: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (470x706, 50K)

No, you just slide her onto your cock.

Bump

yeah, I see a bit of miss piggy in there.
but why would that be a bad thing?

no, only pullups because she smells.

Watch the Trial by Stone scene.

It's time to make our move
To the next thread

Attached: 20190908_02_16_23Netflix.png (835x454, 677K)

Wait until at least page 9 mane.

>That old servant podling couple
>Fucked with by Rian and Mira
>Abused by Scientist
>will probably be the first of the podlings to be mindfucked by the Crystal

Legitimately CONSTANT suffering

until we reach page 9....SOME OPERAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Good, fuck the seedniggers

New thread