Remember that time Jean Grey had tentacles?

Remember that time Jean Grey had tentacles?

Attached: jean tentacles.jpg (579x864, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzc5VHL1bPM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess: Claremont?

That guy has some weird fetishes.

That dude has got a wonderful cameltoe

Remember how Claremont got such a chub from this story he later re-did the exact same thing with Callisto in Extreme X-Men except there he just let her keep the tentacles and she had them for years because nobody gave a fuck about Callisto except Claremont?

The guy who does that waiting for the T webcomic constantly references this so I couldn't forget if I tried
It wasn't even that weird in universe since it didn't last long anyway, now this I wanted to actually mention

Are there any actual downsides? Seems like a new free power for me He did it before with Selene

I think his fetish is to insert fetishes or to sexualise it as far as possible.
Like getting aroused by breaking taboos.

Attached: That my fetish.jpg (194x200, 8K)

Also I should add that in that Extreme X-Men story Masque, the dude behind all these changes had transformed himself from a deformed old dude in a robe into a physical double of Marilyn Monroe who strutted around in slutty outfits and at the end when Storm and Callisto defeated "her" it is highly implied they gave "her" off to her former slaves to get raped until "she" could no longer walk straight.

wow, sounds extreme

Why was Jean so useless in the 90's cartoon?
youtube.com/watch?v=hzc5VHL1bPM

Remember and fapped vigorously to this issue

Who's the dude?
Also, that one thin stripe all the way down to the crotch is a hilariously bad design choice.

Would a thick line be a better design choice?

Attached: Banshee-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Sean-Cassidy.jpg (500x912, 68K)

Not really.

>the dude behind all these changes had transformed himself from a deformed old dude in a robe into a physical double of Marilyn Monroe who strutted around in slutty outfits
That's perfectly understandable. If we ever get tecnology for reversing age and manipulating the human body on a genetic level, I fully expect the lead scientist to be someone aiming to live exactly that sort of life.

Yes but it's kind of really sexy and gay.

Like a jockstrap that accentuates the dick and even leads your eyes from the pecks to the dick.

So yes.

In the story she wasn't able to use her telekenetic powers while she had them because they were too heavy for her to stay standing while focusing so heavily.

Storm also let Callisto put out her/his eye because they're cruel bitches.

Attached: xtremexmen39_pyrate_p33.jpg (1024x1603, 607K)

And it was NEVER followed up on.

Better, yes. Still not good.