ITT: Cringe moments in comics

ITT: Cringe moments in comics.

Attached: chroma_key_comic.jpg (1280x1920, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromakeycomic.tumblr.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>My gender is REEEEEEEE
Makes sense
I sometimes wonder if these people are aware of the things they say and how it can be interpreted

I don't know who he/she is but I want to put my dick inside him/her.

those two should kiss

that would be an original couple for once

I'm not reaslly supportive of trannies, but at least most of them admit there's only two genders unlike these non-binary people who just want to be special with made up genders.

Attached: tumblr.png (533x360, 46K)

It's a female.

I'd rather dipshits make up dumb special snowflake IDs than mutilate themselves.

>but at least most of them admit there's only two genders
t. Breitbart

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-162547~2.png (1080x560, 692K)

every fucking su thread is contributing more to human life than this one is

Attached: 1423664381812.jpg (498x500, 35K)

Very few actually take the transition surgery, there's a very large contingent that are waiting for things to get safer before doing anything. There's also a significant number that don't think you ever need the surgery in order to transition.

But whatever, just parrot random bullshit.

>Not EVERYONE does it so you're wrong!
Someone's angry.

What about this thread upsets you?

I cannot comprehend this way of thought where you don’t want trannies to mutilate themselves.

Unless you also think that they’re spreading their ideology to children in which case you’re just retarded

>There's also a significant number that don't think you ever need the surgery in order to transition.
At that point you're just a delusional gay with pronoun preferences, or worse, a transvestite who wants to convince others that they're actually a man/woman.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t

>jump from "only a few people do it" to "you should want them to do it"
Okay, schizo.
People harming themselves and encouraging others follow suit is bad.

People are way more accepting of gays and transvestites desu, identifying as transsexual is just asking for ostricization.

>muh mutilation muh mutilation
How much you guys wanna bet Mr. Redpilled over here had his goy skin removed at birth?

You’re just mad you can’t jack off without lube

Is he a shapeshifter or what?

Jesus, calm down, I'm sorry I touched a nerve by saying I prefer retards who just give themselves dumb titles to retards who give themselves dumb titles and sometimes fuck up their genitals.

Attached: tumblr_poksxepgON1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 766K)

i fucking hate this racist so much

So that is to say that you can't attribute the behaviors of some to an entire race of people?

Check your privilege, birdshit

sucks that he's such a dick about it since filipino do suffer a lot of discrimination from asians that no one wants to talk about, and it's an interesting topic to handle. His 'fuck the old art masters' one is the worst

It's Plastic Man.

>identifying as transsexual is just asking for ostricization
You either suppress it and end up with massive instance rates of anxiety, depression, and suicidal tendencies, or you roll the dice and hope there's a life for you on the other side.

>I prefer some mutilation to other
We can tell, Chaim.

>you will never have a plasticman bf

I remember seeing a chart that showed how most people that identify as non-binary tend to be upper class, college educated white young adults, as opposed to trans who are more spray out socially.

>Calling yourself mayonnaise is mutilation.

Easier to just ask whether they've got a dick or not.

yikes

Do you remember the part of the chart that said its source and then checked the source?

Yes, I am indeed an instrument.

I too enjoy making awful memes when i lose my argument.

DEPORT

Do they fuck?

When will the degeneracy cease

Attached: 7224492A-9303-4F86-A20C-2DA3CCC25BAA.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Didn’t he get mad when Image couldn’t hire him because all his work was just preachy bullshit

That’s problematic in the current year

Attached: 803CB885-8EAE-4215-A5E5-C66E1F99506F.gif (500x374, 2M)

>So that is to say that you can't attribute the behaviors of some to an entire race of people?
Toldja these people have no idea what they're saying
It's like when someone talks about big black dicks and then you ask them about big white brains

Oh no I thought I recognized this art style and then I remembered the comic it comes from. chromakeycomic.tumblr.com/about

...so which is it...?

>this webcomic

Attached: 1481073369658.png (595x845, 977K)

Okay, I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke? It's set up like a joke, but art is all in blues and purples and all characters have sad expressions. Please tell me this is a webcomic.

dumb special snowflake IDs? Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about.
>I'm a white straight cismale, race realist traditional white identitarian neopagan ecofascist, rational atheist, don't call me a nazi you shitlord scum. Facts and logic are my sword... triggered yet?
Yeah, I hate these kinda people. So fucking annoying.

You could've summed up all that shit just by saying
>I'm normal

>than mutilate themselves.
why? When they have no dick they can't rape anymore.

That's funny because the only people that would use that description are sjws.

This is all true, how is this cringe?

not defending tumblrfags but the fag wasn't defending mayonnaise as a gender. He was ofended by the joke itself.
The only reason I'm mentioning this is because I hate tumblr poor reading comprehension.

Conservatives tend to be SJWs, idiot, they just have different ideas about what constitutes as social justice,

Her entire comic, which, is a shame because I loved her design.

Attached: 4bd50c9b-92fa-492a-b5c3-9069bf479921-1409x2040.jpg (700x1013, 132K)

You know the term "social justice warrior" doesn't mean "person who believes in social justice", right?

Art looks cool, but the writting is trying way to hard to be edgy. The scene could still work if we where told that this "agender?" character had a narcissistic personality disorder that felt uncomfortable with their weird less woke buddy immature remarks. But without more context, it's probably just cringe Sjw grandstanding.

Motherfucker, if you were normal you wouldn't be here.

Koreans and Japs hate other asians with a scorching, killer passion. That's probably why they find it cringe.

Attached: Tumblr_furry.png (462x814, 92K)

This comic is unironically good.

I forgot this existed.

That’s because there at odds. Gender fluid as a concept shits on Transgender.