Remember when the thing ripped of anime because he knew that MHA was better then current Capeshit?

Remember when the thing ripped of anime because he knew that MHA was better then current Capeshit?

Attached: Ben_The_Thing_Grim_KOs_The_Hulk.jpg (2385x1833, 1.49M)

>Ben beating Hulk with a Yancy Street Smash
>Hulk fans seething
I'm not even mad at Slott anymore for retelling the same old Hulk vs Thing and Puppet Cock Blocker stories

Attached: _vqA7LTH_400x400.jpg (288x288, 17K)

>implying MHA created the auto-destructive punch

The only worse thing than a weeb is an uber-casual weeb.

Probably the best punch of the year

>Hulk fans seething
Not really, he was under control of The Puppetmaster, if anything he was going along with it because he enjoyed it, but he was still not his usual self.
He'll get his rematch, don't worry.

Attached: devil-hulk_TOBA.jpg (1280x1141, 506K)

>Hulk fans coping

Attached: buggy.gif (320x180, 949K)

CLOBBERED.com

Not even mad, Ben needed the win. Call it his honeymoon gift.

Attached: IMG_20190811_073436.jpg (1200x1845, 339K)

Kind of sad to see Batfags larping as benfags only to blow out some steam.
You can't not love the Thing, i know it is hard to understand anything that isn't autistic repressed rage for you spergs.

He deserved it, it was all heart

Checked and keked

*blocks your path*

Attached: Soupman Punch.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Close second

We've also got Superman inevitably vibration-punching Dr Manhattan and Perpetua to look forward to as well

Attached: 6599d889f94a8cc871fce7340b62560.jpg (212x237, 5K)

Shame no one is going to punch Knull out of his misery too.

>implying one needs to love DC's worst feat wank character to hate Marvel's worst feat wank character

That's just father-son Kamehameha.

>bitching about a supposed "Hulk wank"
>in a thread that starts with an image of Hulk getting rekt

Could batfags be more stupid?

They're still sad after getting outsold by the green rape smile man 4 months in a row

Attached: Marvel_Comics_1000022~2.jpg (599x799, 143K)

Anime more like Anigay

Hulk got right up and fucked off to rape the Puppet Master immediately afterwards.

Attached: 3277194 - Aeolus Batgirl Bumblebee_(DC) DC dc_Super_Hero_girls.jpg (1572x1393, 231K)

>under the rocks Ben has actual flesh
This information disgusts me

Grandfather-father-son Superman Punch.

japs didn't invent giving it 110%

Attached: 1540452817723.png (1200x800, 1.23M)

did you think he was just rocks all the way down to his core?he has a tongue and eyes so I just assumed it was a layer

I did

>fictional character ripped off-

You sound mentally unwell.

Yeah I used to too
that 2000s FF cartoon showed the toilet in his bathroom to be a big rock grinder so it just made sense

user please stop trying to turn this board against MHA with shitposting. Are you that Mirio faggot on Yea Forums?

There's also the fact when the story takes place it's the once in a year time he reverts back to being human.

this isn't even the first time Ben won ya retard. Fucking Spider-man has KO'd the Hulk.

Attached: ef3.png (858x1000, 527K)

is that his goal? I thought it was to get people to watch it. I mean that's what I'm doing today since this thread is claiming rip off so I want to see if accurate

Well you’re starting at a good time since season 4 starts in October. OP makes a lot of false flag threads like how All Might is better than Superman, that MHA is better than X-Men, etc. It’s all just to stir up shitposting but the series is worth a read/watch if you’re into the standard shonen shit

The original thread was pure fun. I can't remember when was the last time Ben won against Hulk, though.

>some underage pelb defends bad writing

Batman has beaten the Hulk. DC's Batman. You really think any that's a fan of the Hulk or Thing give a shit over who wins a fight they have that rotates winner about every 5 years?

Attached: 19a885c465ed62a8b6174b2912eef930.png (600x898, 1.31M)