What moments have their been of Batman being on the losing side of the argument and being outright wrong about...

What moments have their been of Batman being on the losing side of the argument and being outright wrong about something?

Attached: matt-reeves-discusses-the-batman-saying-its-more-batman-in-detective-mode-and-there-will-be-a-rogues (1500x844, 182K)

brother eye is the only i can remember right now

GL Rebirth

Which sadly caused the meme that Johns hates Batman.

Attached: hal-jordan-punches-batman.jpg (1986x1522, 1.56M)

BvS

No kill rule
Brother Eye
JL contingency plan

Technically the JL episode with the Justice Lords.

>No kill rule
That'a just how his madness surfaces. Everyone around him keeps enabling him.

>Brother Eye
Which was really, really fucking stupid if you think about it for a fucking second.

>JL contingency plan
To be fair, there have been like two or three dozen instances across the franchise history where a contingency plan against the League really would have come in handy. It's just that the only times they're actually used is by villains. I mean, shit, Superman has been brainwashed, cloned or whatever else how many times now?

Attached: 1545254109045.jpg (640x957, 148K)

He's wrong a lot he's just too much of a petty stubborn bitch to back down.

He was right .

>Which sadly caused the meme that Johns hates Batman
It's not a meme when he constantly shows it to be true
And Batman wasn't even wrong there, last he saw Hal, Hal was trying to murder the universe.

How about Injustice2 Superman ending?

refusing to rape the joker

I'm 90% certain Bruce encountered Hal when he was the spectre.

You are a retard, it started in JSA, Johns doesn't like batman and has been pretty open about not even reading batman comics when he was young.

>No kill rule
He is right. And anyone who isn't a child knows that if batman kills there's no reason for him and the leage not to go full authority
>Brother Eye
He was right
>JL contingency plan
Nothing wrong with that outside writers being pretty dumb when it comes to developing the plans

Dark Knights Metal, in the sense that he thought he could handle everything on his own and ended up playing right into the enemy's hands.

That jlu episode

You might say Zatanna mind wiping Dr Light.
It's not killing and Its clear they can't just leave a dangerous rapist alone.

He isn't right, but bringing up the no kill rule is pointless as it's just a needed contrivance of capeshit. Gotta reuse villains. There is no moral debate to be had, the slippery slope argument about killing is fucking dumb. Capeshit writers just can't be assed to make new villains every fucking issue and making Batman kill at this point is just turning him into something he is not. That's it.

Batman hates almost every Green Lanterns including most alien ones.

Even when he likes them he still sneaks into their apartments at night when they are asleep just to threaten them and play with the ring in front of them.

Attached: 1019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.89M)

Wow, take a look at this retard. I bet you’re autistic.

Based Johns