Who was your favorite 2099 character and why?

Who was your favorite 2099 character and why?

Attached: 6BDE6B52-311D-44F1-90C0-44D13726AD9A.jpg (800x752, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/2099-Manifest-Destiny/Full?id=103435
comicbookreadingorders.com/marvel/events/marvel-2099-reading-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll be fucking stupid when it's 2099 in the real world and we're nowhere close to being even a little bit futuristic like Marvel's 2099 that they publish

Honestly this is one of my biggest fears, I mean fuck, the first Blade Runner was set in 2019 and we have none of that shit.

Well unless the future really is like that you'll probably be too dead or senile to be mad about it then

>be Ravage
>CEO of ECO
>veteran of the ecological corporate wars
>actually care about the environment
>find out some shady shit is going on
>tell your bosses
>they’re in on it
>they try to kill you
>say fuck it after surviving and become a hobo vigilante fucking people up with a garbage truck and weapons made from scraps
>then get mutated having the ability to shoot energy blasts out of your arms
>then mutate further and become a badass animal man
He was also written by Stan Lee for the first 8 issues and I believe he was the last character Stan Lee created

Attached: 22C1EA6E-FFBB-4235-ABC3-87C8F255B757.jpg (987x1476, 235K)

I'm not mad. I just said or mean it'll look stupid or silly.

>mfw people used to talk about this all the time with Back to the Future 2
>we passed it four years ago

Attached: abd.jpg (680x383, 32K)

>all this cool tech and shit we were promised and don’t have now
Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: 1548266770826.jpg (640x400, 63K)

We gave it all up for practicality. Say what you will about those fucking morons who made Heelies and "Hoverboards", but no 80's movie could have ever predicted that a small, lightweight tablet could access virtually any and all information in the blink of an eye.

liberal and lefty ideology

Kenshiro obviously

fuck ipads

Based as fuck. One of the best and most original adaptions of GR ever. Loved everything about it.

Attached: D4626D59-4B39-4659-868F-DC8AEEB87D1E.jpg (400x610, 57K)

>tablets
>practical
just kys senpai

Sadly this. Set us back awhile.

one of the best marvel comics period

>Set us back awhile.
Well that's assuming this is all just a really bad phase, but if this shit sticks, we are fucked.

Yeah, but only because (a) so few of us read Nueromancer or Snow Crash so we didn't see it as derivative and (b) we were all so young and not-evil liberal hipster dooshbags that we didn't constantly critique everything that way. Ghost Rider 2099 obviously had the highest production value by having Warren Ellis as the writer and Chris Bachalo as the artist for the first four issues. I didn't read it after that, Spider-man I tried to get into, and Ravage, but the only thing that even came close was Warren Ellis's Doom 2099, it even answered the age old question of why Dr Doom was always trying to take over the world:
>Because I love you.

>one of the best marvel comics period
>be Kenshiro “Zero” Cochrane
>great hacker
>upload your consciousness/soul to the web/afterlife to get away from some punks
>find an old area where AIs help you become reborn as the GR
>be transported into the body of the fucking terminator with nanites for blood cells
>be functionally immortal and undamageable
>be a robot but still ripped
>have razor sharp metal claws
>also have a fucking flaming chainsaw in your arm
>work for fucking President Doom at one point
>at the end say fuck you to everyone and take over the Internet
Yeah I’m thinking GR2099 is fucking based.

your post barely makes sense

Attached: 006E0ECC-2F83-4177-9EB2-343242A8DE1B.jpg (540x760, 66K)

Jacob

About as much sense as sticking to your isolat in and interrogation subroutines on a chan full of weirdos themselves, blah. Grain some poetry and learn to read new arrangements of words.

Based schizo

The tragedy is there's nothing to find it I scratch beneath the surface of the accusation. The Bible keeps it simple for a reason and trying to come!image it exponentially increase comp!location until you are face to face against the psychiatric industry, complexity itself.
Tommy-posting.

>be Kron Stone
>be Miggy’s half brother and son of Alchemax head Tyler Stone
>literally have a black card to commit any crime with no recompense
>this power corrupts you and you go fucking crazy
>kill Jake Gallows’ family turning him into the Punisher of 2099
>after getting burnt alive and stabbed and left for dead find the Venom Symbiote
>become Venom 2099
>The symbiote was described as having mutated over the years, and displayed new abilities in this timeline, including acidic blood and saliva.

Attached: 090365DB-9E8E-432E-9574-DED50285A26B.jpg (329x499, 58K)

I always liked how the Spider around his chest was like a separate thing and not just a crest

Attached: 6D982B07-F26A-4B06-8E9C-C5E38E54F319.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Punisher because that shit was self-aware enough to be funny.

REMINDER THAT MARVEL IS BRINGING 2099 BACK FOR 1 MONTH OF ONE-SHOTS LATER THIS YEAR

>rEMEMBER THAT CHRIS BACHALO WENT OVERBOARD ON HIS OWN ART STYLE AND HASN'T WORKED WITH WARREN ELLIS AND WARREN ELLIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR MARVEL ONE SHOTS!

no one cares

Somebody has to care or we can't have any of this, I granted it I go around smilling at strangers and saying good morning good day, some one cares about it, eventually.

I get that we have a constant influx of third world country keep your head down culture but there is care out there, in here. Care happens.

Attached: 300px-Gears-of-war-2-explosive-canisters_kindlephoto-24338056.jpg (145x85, 5K)

>when Punisher became the warden of the jail that was under his apartment basement
>when he was on Dooms cabinet as the Minister of Punishment
That made me laugh

Attached: C75F34D1-03A1-451B-99B4-13218E6E3B93.jpg (974x1471, 327K)

President Doom
Warren Punisher
Marshal Ghost Rider
Too bad the art team and the writers weren't up to par, they could have integrated I dunno, maybe that Weird take Hammer Shaped Asgard. I mean I think they did do that, but it could have been better.

Attached: RCO003_1469475493_kindlephoto-35300178.jpg (1200x1557, 585K)

>they could have integrated I dunno, maybe that Weird take Hammer Shaped Asgard.
They did mostly for that incredible fight between the asgardians and the heroes

Attached: 7EF4547D-0D8A-43E1-9A8F-0A75DB631B29.jpg (1242x1732, 809K)

It was a great fight

Attached: 15639DA0-CF52-4448-805F-76BCB6C4224D.jpg (990x299, 97K)

Marshall Ghost Rider

Attached: 0397D00D-F0B9-4964-BC83-A4DB9E049058.jpg (363x596, 126K)

Hulk was also based

Attached: 18BBA28B-C4DE-4119-8808-2F54DC9B40F0.jpg (1323x2009, 847K)

Attached: 695CE93A-05D4-4A59-BE1E-D56632A7EA48.jpg (1244x700, 285K)

This, the only character that used the cyberpunk theme as more than mere background

Even better, the last issue implied there are 2 Zeros running araund, the punk one into Ghost body trying to change society from the outside, and the moderate one playing "the ghost in the machine" and trying to fix society from inside. I wish we could have a continuation of thisseries but I dread the new reboot will ignore the ending of the original series.

My mom even made me cool wings so I could dress up as him for Halloween when I was in second grade.

Attached: 87206-105534-bloodhawk.jpg (400x548, 115K)

>his mom loved him
Haha what a faggot

>Muhammad SJWs are why I don’t have a flying car

Or technological advancement just shifted from transportation to communication, you fucking retard. People who wrote golden age sci fi expected advancement to continue along the same lines it had from the 20s to the 70s, so more advanced cars and taller buildings. But the internet transformed the economy and all future changes cascaded out from that that.

>I can’t say “nigger” in science class so western civilization is doomed

I thought summer was fucking over

This insane lad.

Attached: Jake Gallows.jpg (858x807, 249K)

If big pharma just released those cures for diseases they'd rather treat, we could put more money into technological advancements like flying cars and space elevators.

user, Civil War 2 for all it's faults did confirm that 2099 is a split timeline and the point of divergence is Thanos being captured.

In the 2099 timeline he had killed almost every hero that day and the only survivors were Deadpool, Ironfist, and Thor.

Attached: It's what I do.jpg (268x482, 71K)

>In the 2099 timeline he had killed almost every hero that day
So this is the reason why the heroic age came to an end?

Yep. From that point on, the world went around 80 years without superhero activity.

The full story was told somewhere in the first 3 issues of U.S.Avengers.

Five issues leading up to President Doom and then that story arc leading up to the reappearance of the Fantastic Four in 2099, all incredibly underwhelming and poorly drawn, :-(.
Everything after Chris Bachalo left Ghost Rider was disappointing. Lots of potential that all funneled into the image comics that 2099 should have been, from Dale Keon's Pitt being Hulk 2099 to Jim Lee's Cyberforce being X-men 2099.

I'm Canadian and we have a shitton of Chinese does that count? I guess America will just be Mexico 2.0

DOOM. DOOM always.

My fav was Ben Parker 2099.
His characterization was the most consistent with current continuity.

Daily reminder that Arno Stark is Iron Man NEXT YEAR.

>Who was your favorite 2099 character
Miguel O'Hara
>and why?
We share a name

>But the internet
Is the internet why the space race peaked in the 60s/70s?

Kenshiro Zero Cochrane over all.
Len Kaminski was by far one of my favourite writers of those years and I always loved cyberpunk, so Ghost Rider 2099 is bound to be my favourite.
Glad too see some love for the character in this thread.
Doom is second.
Ravage, Gallows and O'Hara were all good.
I miss pre-f4 2099.

>Bendis prevented the 2099 future.
Gee, thanks, Bendis!

That's some next level shit, Robert Downey Jr giving Tony Stark his definitive and memorable sacrifice and death in time for the long prophesied turnover to a new Stark.

Attached: 1147289-doctor_stark.jpg (507x960, 85K)

I agree, I wish for a reboot but then again I don’t.

Attached: 25D446B7-0301-466E-AC5E-E16F40E71772.jpg (1242x1731, 3.06M)

Why did comics actually look good back then and now look bland as shit

Bloodhawk is Based

Ravage and Doom
why?
Because I like Pat Mills and Warren Ellis

Jake was an absolute madlad

yeah, with fucking conan 2099
*rolls eyes*

Canada is being bought out by China and your politicians are allowing it

Passion

There was some closure for the character after a long time in World of Tomorrow, or whatever was called the last 2099 title from the original line.
Kaminski was on it, and humanity survives all the shit thrown at it, like the phalanx and I can't remember what else. Miguel and the real Steve Rogers are humanity paladins, but it is implied Zero was the mastermind behind all kind of helping they got. Not much, but it was kinda sweetheart

And surprisingly effective.

SJWs and lefties.
Wrong. It's always the fault of SJWs and lefties.

Well, he had a certain edge in his appearance

That too. It's just that zoomers think only about
>money money money money
instead of
>create quality create quality create quality

I wish we could get a new 2099 ongoing.

You genuinely want a list?

>Jews controlling the media to go from idealism and hope (Star Trek, Asimov, The Sound of Music) to mindless schlock (80s action movies, Star Wars, video games) to consumerism (Wolf of Wall Street, Emoji Movie/Wreck-It Ralph, MLP).

>the unwashes masses demanding creature comforts and stability instead of exploration and instability (since instability causes people to move)

>hard science being stymied by high cost (and low return) of education, "publish or die" mentality, and conventional thinking, too much focus and expectation out of soft science

There's your list. Jews, greed, and sociology.

Surprising lack of love for Miguel, our spidey of the future in this thread.

For what reason? Concept is one thing, but I don't see anyone, maybe except PAD to handle this thing

Too many spider-men frankly, should be decimated. Wanda should had said "no more spiders"

Ghost Rider 2099 did the story really well in a new and refreshing way. The parallels between the original origin of GR in hell with Mephisto and the new cyber origins are kino.

Soul, vs Soulless.

>Ravage and Doom
Can’t go wrong, I liked how Ravage was an eco warrior comic. I also liked how Doom was first tasked with taking back Latveria

Conan 2099 was what X-O Manowar probably started out as, same way Cyberforce obviously came out of early X-men 2099 design meetings.

I don't need your bullshit excuses considering that we already have Conan 2099 and his name is Ravage, or even fucking Hulk 2099

And thanos is the reason the sol system has a cosmic barrier around it preventing anything from coming or going

Fuck that makes sense

, In about thirty years large sections of our environmental system will begin collapse (barring literally miraculous changes in human culture almost overnight), leading to food shortages and mass migrations across the globe and mass migrations which will directly lead to civil unrest, which will inevitably lead to violence on a regular basis and the relative collapse of several governments as they become paralyzed by infighting, since they’ll effectively be unable to do anything about it and they’ll instead struggle with treating symptoms and argue over how to do it.
So you actually WILL get your kickass societal apocalypse.
Probably no cool cyberstuff tho. The downside to this collapse will be that high technological assets will be increasingly out of every day reach, and instead of looking like a gritty high-tech, neon-fueled cyberpunk land it’ll probably more closely resemble those awful poverty-fuller Brazilian favelas as housing collapses and nobody can afford apartments and populations gather in cities because rural areas economies will cease to exist.

Speaking of Hulk, I like most Ellis stories, but I cannot forgive him for how he shitted on Hulk 2099.
Guy was already unlucky enough.

Miguel, easy

Miguel O’Hara is definitely my favorite non-Parker iteration of Spider-Man.
Favorite enough that my Mutants and Masterminds character is in part a rip-off of him, though nobody got the reference.

Can’t be worse than the Avengers 2099

They drew them by hand back then.
The increasing cost of publishing physical materials and the switch to using glossies meant that it cost more to actually put together a comic, which combined with slowly but consistently decreasing comics sales meant they needed to sell you the same shit but with fewer pages, so digital coloring is used now.

>Miguel and the real Steve Rogers are humanity paladins, but it is implied Zero was the mastermind behind all kind of helping they got. Not much, but it was kinda sweetheart
This is true, at the end of GR2099 Zero takes over the area of the Internet that was controlling him and plays behind the scenes like they did. But yes you were right, with the hell of Zero behind the scenes Captain America/Thor and Miggy with a hammer help society for a couple of thousand of years.

Punisher Prison would be a fun read

Based

Don’t worry friend, Yea Forums is a Miggy board. He is the best Spider-Man ever as you know.

Attached: 858DDE0D-1EF7-47B0-AE9D-05B53123759A.jpg (2518x1024, 447K)

>and instead of looking like a gritty high-tech, neon-fueled cyberpunk land it’ll probably more closely resemble those awful poverty-fuller Brazilian favelas as housing collapses and nobody can afford apartments and populations gather in cities because rural areas economies will cease to exist.
It better not be like Elysium or I’m becoming Kruger

that because tablets were copied from star trek

Ewing really is a master of lore.

>shitted on Hulk 2099
How?

It’ll probably just be like every day life, but more depressing because you’ll be poorer.
Everyone whines like a cunt about the future not looking like how the 1980’s predicted, forgetting that predictions about literally everything else in the 1980’s were ALSO wrong and that science fiction is meant to entertain, not actually tell you what the future will be like.

By killing him in the way he did.
They just shoot at him standing still and he dies.
Granted, they were supposed to use illegal and highly dangerous tech, but it felt underwheilming.

The fact that in the new avengers 2099 that “Hawkeye” doesn’t have some sort of bow/crossbow bothers me. Don’t get me wrong liked the reimagining but he should’ve had a crossbow

Damn what shit, was this in the new comics or in the old ones?

Old ones, Ellis wrote some specials at the end of One Nation Under Doom.
Doom loses his grip on the USA, some heroes die as result, Punisher and Hulk included.
There were some good stories, like a promising Daredevil 2099 introduction and a crazy fake Steve Rogers being president, but 2099 was already slowly dying.

>There were some good stories, like a promising Daredevil 2099 introduction and a crazy fake Steve Rogers being president, but 2099 was already slowly dying.
I remember fake Steve as president but I don’t remember Daredevil 2099 until I read the new ones where he’s a Fisk

this guy

Attached: cucking a holo slave.jpg (1946x1528, 1.52M)

This post has nothing to do with mine it's just negative because I am making sense and having the agenda of this thread to schille the upcoming 2099 storyline.

>implying we wont have morphed into godless scientific abominations
the elite already sacrifice dozens of children on the daily, cannibalism is trying to eek into the mainstream, and we've known about stem cells for decades by now. I wouldnt be surprised if a hundred year old by then looks 60.

didnt cap become thor in 2099? what the fuck is this?

Fake Asgardians created by Alchemax and were like the first big event/teamup enemies.

No one discusses this, but I've always appreciated the idea of Hulk and Spidey being Marvel's Superman and Batman. It's been around since the 70's but no one does anything with the idea.

Canada is essentially a Chinese colony on account of your nation's spineless nature. The U.S. will more likely either spiral into intense civil war or balkanize worst case scenario.

This. Alchemax took people that were close to the heroes and changed them into Fake Asgardians. Ravages Asian waifu became Hela. The costumes also were really nice.

Attached: 3FB14FAE-20C8-4BC2-BEEA-6C8B4E321CCC.jpg (858x1155, 507K)

Looks like Darkhawk fucked Judge Dredd.

>but I've always appreciated the idea of Hulk and Spidey being Marvel's Superman and Batman.
I would respectfully disagree and say that Marvels version of supes and bats is Cap and Iron Man. But I like where your heads at.

Technology and popularity, with the advent of digital drawing there's no reason to give a shit. The MCU made it cool to be into comics aswell, so you have a different strata of people entering these creative positions, and thus you end up here.

honestly it's pointless to predict the future of technology at any point beyond 20 years in the future.

You think people in 1999 could even imagine what a smartphone is?
You think that people in the 80's could even conceive of the internet and the ways it would change society?

Technological growth is rapid and unpredictable. We may not have hoverboards in the next 80 years, but i guarantee you that we'll have technology that is just as crazy, if not even more so

I've always seen it more as Wolverine and Spidey. At least from the 80's to the rise of the MCU.

This mf'er was cool.

Attached: 91964-13980-junkpile.jpg (400x550, 40K)

>I've always seen it more as Wolverine and Spidey. At least from the 80's to the rise of the MCU.
Oh yeah absolutely, 80s-90s belonged to Wolverine and Spider-Man

Junkpile was such a Based cunt

I remember having a bunch of the X-Men 2099 issues. Can't remember anything about them other than the snake girl died in the first issue and that asian guy betrayed the team.

I still don't get why there was no Iron Man 2099. Stark/Fujikawa was in almost every book, and yet there was nothing about Stark himself or any offspring or even family. What about Arno?

2099 happened at a point when Cap, Iron Man, etc. were at their least popular. There wouldn't have been interest based on the lack of demand from people for them.

Sure, but he could've appeared in some other title. It's not like Doom was ever a household name and he got a whole solo. I'm just saying it's weird that there was no mention of him or any surviving members of the family considering Stark Industries' role in the 616, the presence of StarkFujikawa in 2099, and the fact that CyberPunk deals a lot with corporations. I mean, he was a CEO of a Gonglomerate, you can't use the same excuse as with other heroes just "dissappearing". I guess I expected some explaination or followup.

Lyla was too good

In the original stories this always bothered me, was waiting for like a Japanese version of Tony Stark being the head of SF and being a new look at the character. In the new 2099 there is an iron man who is also a midget

I always hated this design desu

funny how whenever people talk about global warming leading to regions being able to no longer produce food, they leave out stuff like if that climate change does happen Siberia will become fertile farmland and would be able to provide all the food we need by itself

>mfw CVS had all these comics when I was a kid, had the whole story and had zero idea who the fuck any of these characters were
good times, I distinctly remember wondering if Gambit and Storm's kids were the X-men now

Attached: huh.gif (500x279, 127K)

Post your character, user.

>Gambit and Storm's kids
2099 dude. it would have to be their grandkids or grandkids kids

I was also like five years old.

youre 0 years old now, punk

Attached: 7yxowrmvo6q01.jpg (640x548, 46K)

>You think that people in the 80's could even conceive of the internet and the ways it would change society?
Yes, we'd seen War Games.

>It's not like Doom was ever a household name and he got a whole solo.
Everyone who knows comics knows DOOM.

If you know Doom you know Iron Man user, that's the point.

>80 years ago, this publishing company now owned by Disney Time wrote children's stories about 2099. They predicted a world filled with amazing innovations, ruled by heartless megacorporations and meglomaniacal autocrats. They were far too optimistic about the innovation part.

Bachalo should work with Milligan again instead

Good thing we'll all be dead by then.

What don’t you like about it

>mfw CVS had all these comics when I was a kid, had the whole story and had zero idea who the fuck any of these characters were
Fuck me that made me angry, I can’t find them anywhere locally.

Attached: aHdUFwt.jpg (255x362, 53K)

And FF, and Strange.

What a crazy fuck

I read it as English, it looks like English, there’s even proper grammar structure like English. But I don’t know what the fuck it’s trying to say

Attached: 0DEA9D9F-B835-4686-9BE9-E5811FE66FD6.jpg (1009x1600, 640K)

Even after looking it up I can't tell what his mutant power is.

>the undernet

It was 92.

The spider cult was fucking hilarious, specially that dumb former thor cultist dork. lol.

________;_;________

Attached: 235923869.gif (544x632, 246K)

Literally describes Yea Forums

Why did you bring him into this? You think it’s funny to make fun of people who want to believe in things in a godless world? Cunt.

Moon Knight 2099 was awesome

Attached: 91B5E4C0-EFA0-4FE2-ADAA-C777DEEB6F90.jpg (989x1506, 266K)

Deadpool?
What did he do then?

Thor became legit god
Iron fist I dont really remember

this gives me 40k vibes

Was Lyla ok?

The answer always will be DOOM.

Attached: andwarisdeclared.jpg (951x1444, 207K)

Lyla went crazy with love and tried to kill Based Miggy

Spider-Man 2099 was a brilliant run,

>mfw Miguel's mom became his secretary.

Attached: 9288982635.png (396x396, 6K)

Epic. That’s Shakespeare quote is badass.

That was the best part of each issue. A quote from something great.

Attached: doom2099_architectofthefuture.jpg (800x770, 197K)

>>then mutate further and become a badass animal man
And then is covered in molten metal and killed by Doom 2099.

Attached: 21.jpg (969x1521, 247K)

Now mainstream comics just wish they were movies and it's all that cinematic layouts shit that Ultimates/Authority popularized

Based, when did this happen?

That’s really classy

At the end of Ravage series.
>stick a fork in us, we're done

Attached: 24.jpg (960x1515, 222K)

X-Men 2099 was easily the worst 2099 title.

Not to mention that Greenland could become a mining powerhouse with all of the minerals that haven’t been touched since the literal dawn of civilization. Hell, the Northern Sea Route could be open for far longer than 2 months and would essentially connect eastern and western civilizations permanently.

I feel like whenever people predict the future, they are either incredibly pessimistic or naively optimistic. The world has never been a utopia nor has it been a living hell, and whoever says otherwise is a retard that cherrypicks history.

Uh, what about the tablets in 2001: A Space Odyssey that Samsung cited as "prior art" in their lawsuit with Apple about tablet design?

And he has the coolest name for a character. Kenshiro Cochrane.

I've never been into horror for horrors sake. You didn't notice the drop off in quality from Ghost Rider 2099 3 to Ghost Rider 2099 4? Looking at it now it's obvious it went from a well written future punk action adventure to a gore test horror comic resting on Ghost Rider's horror niche to cover it's back.

Attached: picard-padds.jpg (788x563, 92K)

So what do you want me to post about 2099?

You'll be too old.

>Siberia will will provide all our food
Interestingly, temperature aside, there is this little thing plants need called "light" Even factoring the added summer sunlight Siberia receives something like 75% of the annual sunlight of the midwest.

Also who says the Russians are planning on sharing that food, or that anyone else up north for that matter? What are you going to do if your self-sufficient country suddenly has nothing to eat and not much to trade?

Batman, of course.

Attached: batman-beyond.jpg (1400x700, 170K)

Showing some love to the forgotten gem that was doctor strange 2099

Attached: Strange_(Earth-928)_from_Fantastic_Four_2099_Vol_1_6_001.jpg (640x807, 255K)

Well we're supposed to hit the pinnacle of computer technology, fully-functional AI, somewhere around 2044. If that actually happens, or even around 2050-something, it isn't too far-fetched to think that super futuristic stuff will exist. As long as our society and/or planet doesn't collapse by then.

Eh, no one will care at that point. We're just about to this story, curious to see if they're going to make it part of Iron Man next year. Seems kind of obvious.

Attached: 694411._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x554, 78K)

Jeannie

The have teased it, and Arno is in the book, albeit with a tweaked origin.

There's too many spideys in the present. There's room for a legacy hero in the far flung future.

In case you wonder why I post the posts you call "Schizo" posts.

Attached: RCO019_w_1465879226 (1)_kindlephoto-100928284.jpg (969x1497, 371K)

>It was Gilette's fault the entire time.
Those bastards shaved all our hopes and dreams away!

Bought this comic recently, love Strange 2099

Attached: 3407AD95-79F2-4A8D-9D69-A68E819874FD.jpg (1342x2035, 1.07M)

Everything and anything

It was definitely both with his friend turning into a Ware-wolf and then him going against L-Cypher (Lucifer). Man the cyber names were so cheesy and cool, and the whole take on it was really cool and original.

Agreed, also Zero is a great nickname

But it was also at the time one of the most popular other than Spider-Man 2099

Ravage was unironically a really good comic. I enjoyed it a lot.

Their whole dynamic was hilarious

I wann fucc

so...
YOU WA SHOCK!

Attached: iyjBkOW.jpg (730x1242, 211K)

I just want functional nanobots so no one dies of cancer again and lifespan is extended by a good hundred years so I can see where the fuck all of this is heading.

>Doom comic has a Jung quote
Where did it all go so right

The short stories where the best part. Ellis wrote the original idea for both The Doctor and The Engineer in 2099 Unlimited.

Imagine the crazy sex you would have with crazy psycho bitch moon knight in zero G

BY THE POWER OF KHONSHU GIVE ME THAT DICK

Loved the whole line

Ferry’s art on FF was great as well

kek

Get chained up in an apartment by his second daughter as part of her deep set hatred of him that is a cover for her own issues. He's freed by his first daughter and he endeavors to give his second daughter a conscious.

Source on that page?
Thanks!

At least we got the power laces.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/2099-Manifest-Destiny/Full?id=103435

Attached: 464A2653-0B8A-426F-907D-EB86707B34B0.jpg (981x1506, 240K)

warren ellis never wrote Ghost Rider 2099. Also, at that point he was still an unknown, so probably cheap as fuck.

Also also, Bachalo was only on the first issue and a half. He set the look and bailed for Generation X pretty fast.

God that costume was the worst.

Agreed

Ok. Sounds good.

Attached: RCO010_1465876849.jpg (984x1508, 329K)

Attached: RCO007_1465876959.jpg (933x1449, 332K)

Attached: RCO004_1465877075.jpg (986x1520, 270K)

Attached: RCO013_1465877075.jpg (975x1508, 254K)

Attached: RCO001_1465877250.jpg (999x1526, 173K)

>dude, just feed everyone and create a globalist utopia and we'll be riding the stars and sheeiiiiiitttt
Christ, Doom is a fucking idiot.

Attached: RCO021_1465877373.jpg (987x1510, 218K)

Attached: RCO018_1465877373.jpg (965x1510, 299K)

π

Attached: RCO022_w_1465877373_kindlephoto-29508724.jpg (963x1488, 356K)

Attached: RCO022_1465877430.jpg (984x1509, 225K)

Attached: RCO010_1465877486.jpg (981x1495, 387K)

Attached: RCO027_1465877486.jpg (955x1477, 428K)

Attached: RCO033_1465877486.jpg (964x1483, 504K)

Attached: RCO003_1465878607.jpg (921x1421, 190K)

Attached: RCO005_1465878658.jpg (1008x1509, 237K)

Attached: RCO008_1465878658.jpg (1002x1516, 314K)

Attached: RCO015_1465878658.jpg (993x1518, 261K)

>muh jews
have sex

Salty Semite spotted

Only Strangy, no doctor.

>bloodhawk is there
Based

Attached: Doom20991-Page23.jpg (527x800, 98K)

Star Trek and Asimov were trash. Go read your Superman comics.

Now THIS is a nice look

It’s a hell of a read

>he still has the floating hammer city/Asgard
Absolute madman

>Honestly this is one of my biggest fears

This is one of your biggest fears?

Well yeah. And spiders. And fear itself.

Was just reading this

Attached: D375A99C-DB7D-4DAC-89D7-F12BDC78AAD6.jpg (1041x1600, 570K)

I forgot how Ironfist survived, but he was in the Deadpool 2099 arc.

You used to have to be able to draw to get a job in the industry.

Now you just have to be friends with a sjw that already works for Marvel and/or DC and/or Image.

No way Ironfist survived

comicbookreadingorders.com/marvel/events/marvel-2099-reading-order/

Vendetta

Attached: 198F9B2A-1457-40E0-B36B-89DC62C3AAF7.jpg (322x416, 47K)

>I don't know anything about soil fertility.

Giv Vendetta GF pls

She actually pretty badass