King of the Hill

Saw this chart posted what do you guys think

Attached: koth good evil chart.jpg (1527x859, 630K)

Bobby, Connie, Hank, Boom Hauwer, Joseph, Luanne are clean.

Cotton isn't evil, he's ill tempered.

John Red Corn is a manwhore but he doesn't go out of his way to get back at anyone or to hurt anyone, he's just a guy that gives housewives some action.

Bill can be questionable, he's known to turn on his friends as soon as he gets attention.

Dale isn't evil, he does look out for his friends even to go so far as to talk shit to Bill when he's at his most ridiculous.

Mihn and Kahn aren't evil, just selfish.

Peggy is just a dumb ass at times but I'll admit she has done some questionable stunts.

Nancy is a whore but she does love her family, granted she has lied to Dale for god knows how long, and anyone who looks at joseph and John red corn in the same room can probably figure it out (except of course Dale, but for all we know he's in on it too.) But she does care about Dale to go to great lengths to never let him figure out her affair. (Later in the series Dale and Nancy do rekindled the marriage at some point).

Buck Strickland, same as Mihn and Kahn, is just outright greedy and selfish, but not evil, even he knows when to set things right when guilted by his actions.

Attached: Brian thinking.jpg (225x225, 8K)

stfu

user did nothing wrong

Bill should be lower down than Luanne or Minh or Lucky. The worst Lucky ever did was try to sue Dale, and he dropped the suit by the end of the episode.
The worst Luanne ever did was get a little full of herself when she started making DVDs, and the worst thing Minh ever did was be kind of a bitch.
Bill was a complete ass to his friends any time he got even the smallest modicum of power.

Hank is far too controlling a father to be 'good'

If the boy ain't right, it's because of Hank being so oppressive.

you my friend are thick

I commented on this the last time it was posted in a more detailed way, but to keep it simple: I don't think Bobby is the most good character or placed before Hank (Connie might be a candidate for that), Bill should be closer to evil, and Redcorn shouldn't be closer to good than Dale. Peggy and Kahn could switch places.

Other than that, I guess it's about right.

yeah good and evil are strong words to use especially in the very human modern world of KotH, I think it'd be better if the chart goes from "innocent" to "guilty" or something like that

>Bobby max good
Bill is max good. Khan is neutral. Redcorn is evil along with Boomhaurer. Joseph is neutral like his father Dale.

>Bill is max good.

False, he's thrown Hank under the bus before.

>The time Bill bulked up and became an asshole
>The time Bill refused to let Hank watch Bobby play baseball
>The time Bill took over the flood shelter and put Hank in a cage and wouldn't tell people that the flood ended
>The time Bill gave Bobby depression and ruined his budding social life
>The many times Bill tried to seduce Peggy
>The time Bill gave everyone lice
>The time Bill two-timed the former governor of Texas
>The time Bill got the reverend of Arlen Methodist to quit her job to be with him, only to immediately grow bored of her

Bill is definitely NOT max good.

Hank was willing to let Bobby go to clown school ffs. He's trying. He has his limit, but he's trying.

These charts always put Boomhauer as some morally ambiguous guy when no one can point out anything worse than him having one-night stands and apologizing for it in the same episode. Meanwhile Bobby, paragon of goodness, cashed in by being a manipulative bitch when his parents forgot him one time and attacked both his parents when he became a bully.

Attached: 1502936573162.jpg (310x283, 15K)

>>The time Bill got the reverend of Arlen Methodist to quit her job to be with him, only to immediately grow bored of her
I only remember her flirting with him before he joined that faggy choir, what episode was that?

the pilot (if you count it) he was a major dick to hank when he thought he could get away with it

>The time Bill bulked up and became an asshole
Bill was just getting payback for always getting picked on by the guy. He did nothing wrong.

>The time Bill refused to let Hank watch Bobby play baseball
I don't remember this. Bobby sucked ass at sports anyways.

>The time Bill took over the flood shelter and put Hank in a cage and wouldn't tell people that the flood ended
Hank had it coming for flooding people's homes and trying to usurp his lawful authority. People would've found out the flood ended eventually anyways, so no problem.

>The time Bill gave Bobby depression and ruined his budding social life
Bobby is a fat fuck who should be depressed in the first place.

>Bill tried to seduce Peggy.
Doing Hank a favor since Peggy is a shit and its not like he could get away with it.

>The time Bill gave everyone lice
Did nothing wrong since Hank owed him one anyways.

>The time Bill two-timed the former governor of Texas
Good, fuck Texas and its shitty governors.

>The time Bill got the reverend of Arlen Methodist to quit her job to be with him, only to immediately grow bored of her
Did nothing wrong. You're free to get bored in a relationship and not want to be with someone. Besides her quitting was mostly done by peer pressure of the community who were assholes more than Bill.

okay Bill

Attached: 1552643004063.png (411x509, 135K)

If I remember correctly Boomgauer ditched Hank, Dale, and Bill the most out of the entire group when they got into trouble. Dale and Bill were ride or die friends, Bill because he's desperate and Dale's conscious always made him come back for Hank.

Loyalty: Hank > Bill >= Dale > Boomhaurer

Firstly, it's a relative scale, Nancy may be bad compared to Hank, but she's much better than other people.
>except of course Dale, but for all we know he's in on it too
The fact that Nancy is using Redcorn in the way she is is the most cruel thing about it. Some say Dale knows that Joseph ain't his son but raises him anyway as revenge. He'll never love Redcorn the way he loves Dale.

Dale abandons/betrays Hank at the first opportunity.

>but she's much better than other people.

who?