Considered the ranDUMB mascot

>considered the ranDUMB mascot

Gir isn’t as bad as people make him out to be. He’s fun in small doses.

Attached: 30567863-E532-470B-867E-07305C2CC478.gif (777x590, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hottopic.com/pop-culture/shop-by-license/invader-zim/
m.fanfiction.net/s/13378863/1/DaTr-Date-Night-At-The-Arcade
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-YrblBfYw
youtu.be/SlvocINLhWw
youtube.com/watch?v=woHMRSePtns
m.imgur.com/a/j67Uti2
youtube.com/watch?v=8kckm57WeZU
youtu.be/vnElS7o_GMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gir is funny, only souless retards don't like him.

his interactions with the other characters are what makes him funny. The randumb trend started because people failed to realize that just shouting "waffle waffle chicken XD" isn't funny without the right context.

LOL TACOS WAFFLES XD

He was funnier in 2001.

>fun
bad and i don't care*

Remember when he shot Dib through a wall with a sammich?

Gir is at his best when he actually helps Zim instead of getting in the way all the time like when he helped Zim fly away from the Dib in the first episode. It's cool to see them work together and i think you can do that without sacrificing his charm. He's just irritating when he's a constant nuisance.

Tak!

Attached: 1566575900265.jpg (412x657, 79K)

is

I WANT MY SLAW

>Ywn get to feel up all over his perfect little body
Why even live?

Attached: cuteboy.png (1230x601, 913K)

As edgy teenager I used to hate on GIR, but now I find him endearing.

Attached: bees.gif (480x360, 727K)

ZIM IS VICTORIOUS

Attached: FF784855-1EC6-42F6-9F1C-12C1A8F53A88.jpg (640x560, 30K)

Hey
That's the guy
AND HE'S BACK FOR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
GET EM

There's still 54 more minutes of Cirno day so have a shitty sketch.

Attached: Zirno.png (492x513, 73K)

b
I didn't know I wanted this until I got it

Holy fuck please do one of him lifting his skirt or it getting lifted up because those puffy pants things she wears under it are the cutest shit.

Reminder that Gaz is a filthy casual gamer and doesnt even completed Piggy Slayer on Makin Bacon difficulty

Shut up Iggins

Attached: zim_gir_comics_thingy_by_naplez_d5ziimh.jpg (611x4209, 1.47M)

How did you feel about Zim, Gir, Dib and Gaz as a kid?

As a kid, i thought dib was ugly, i thought gir was my spirit animal, i thought gaz was badass and i wanted to be more like her, and i had a crush on zim.

I always forget just how cute Zim is because he spends most of the time grumpy or serious. I just want to pick him up and snuggle him.

>Zim
he was annoying to me
>GIR
also annoying
>Dib
very annoying
>Gaz
she aight and pretty much the only character in the show i like unironically

So Gaz being goth was a phase

I always loved Zim more than yhe rest of the characters. He had a lot of traits I admired.

>Zim

Thought he was the cutest thing ever and desperately wanted him for a pet.

>Gir

Thought he was overrated because my sister loved him so damn much and I always felt Zim was more adorable.

>Dib

Thought he was a great antagonist but didn’t feel a lot of affection for him because he was so ugly. I feel affection for new Dib likely because they made his design cute.

>Gaz

I never liked the angry child who does shit to others and gets away with it archetype so did not care for her as a child but I’ve grown to appreciate her more.

Also

>Tak

Thought she was the coolest and wanted to be like her.

>annoyed by every character but Gaz

Holy shit how did you even watch the show?

Zim
>liked him
Dib
>liked him
Gaz
>didnt mind her
Gir
>*insert AM Hate monolouge*

Thought Dib was cool, Zim and Gir funny, and I hated Gaz.
Now I hate Dib but love the others.

Zim was my favourite, Gaz and GIR could be a bit annoying, Dib was fine but I didn't like his solo episodes. Now Dib is my favourite but I love all of them a lot.

Florpus really improved Gaz as a character and gave me something to like where she was so flat before. Which was sad because as a girl who played games I should have related with her a bit.

I’m pretty these threads are mostly female with a few males

These threads have become my home.

Attached: C11A1A6D-CCB2-43E6-AB19-88C944D7AAFB.jpg (197x323, 41K)

A dirty Hyooman fucker.

Attached: OB0yH4H.png (1000x1800, 327K)

it was on and i would go to another channel to watch Dick Tracy over and over a good chunk of my childhood was just watching that like it was crack cocaine
i got into the series from the comics because i hated the show lol the older i get the less annoyed i am with IZ though and the more i can appreciate it for its technicalities and sci-fi references but for a upper middle class kid who only knew about church music and playing classical on a piano it wasn't my thing

More dumbassery

Attached: BAKABAKABAKABAKA.png (774x613, 186K)

>Dib taking Tak to prom

nice

Precious.

>Binge watching Dick Tracy
Nice

Attached: 196px-Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_René_Descartes.jpg (196x239, 11K)

I love this

Holy fucking niggershit all I want in life is a short trap alien gf with a slender tentacle cock who verbally berates me but let’s me pound them into the couch like a freight train going off track and hitting the side of a mountain but I was born too early for serious VR simulations so I can’t have that so nothing in life is good and I fucking hate it fuck fuck fuck

Attached: 916119F6-8F6C-40BD-A290-72477B21E502.jpg (142x134, 11K)

i saw a dumb headcanon but i guess im dumb because i buy it but i wonder if irkens could mod their PAKs to have wings instead of just spider legs

I thought Dib was amusing, I was in awe of Gaz but also afraid of her, I thought GIR was adorable, and I wanted Zim to be my boyfriend

I'm sorry Zimpai won't notice you, Skoodge.

Most of them are so thin and probably fairly light, I bet this would work.

I want to hug Dib
I want to hug Gaz
I want to hug Zim
I want to hug Gir
I want to hug Tak
I want to hug Mr.Membrane
I want to hug all the precious sweetrolls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Beheaded-Kamikaze-Serious-Sam-video-game-b.jpg (500x558, 30K)

What kind of music does Red listen to when he's banished to Earth?

Attached: 1567965526985.jpg (1280x1280, 118K)

what would happen if Irkens tried to make Supersoldiers by adding bits of different Alien DNA to their Smeeteries?

>Irkens
>Race mixing
Hmm

Skoodge just needs to establish his dominance as man of the house.

Attached: 351A8002-BA5B-4C8B-B2F7-FCF3B77CE729.jpg (247x312, 34K)

>tfw you will never watch all episodes of Invader Zim with femanon gf
Goddammit

I don't think you could handle the delighted squealing. I'm in my mid-twenties and Zim still makes me shriek like a fourteen year old fangirl.

Fuck it. I’ll take ZaSr (Zim and Skoodge) requests. I have a huge hard on for trap/crossdressing Zim so I’m partial to those but regular stuff is fine too.

My heart surely couldn't take that

As a kid?

>Zim
I thought he was both hilarious and fascinating. I was always really interested in aliens and the paranormal as a kid, so Zim was my favorite.

>Gir
Loved him. Very cute. I always liked robots too. I liked the scenes where he turned red the most.

>Dib
Funniest character after Zim. I always knew he was kind of a jerk, but I still loved him as the unlikely hero. It was cool seeing this energetic, INSANE kid constantly getting in over his head trying to stop an evil alien invader all by himself. Even though it seemed like everyone was annoyed by him or just didn't like him, he never gave up in his goal to save humanity and he never stopped believing in himself. That's probably thanks to his giant head-sized ego, but he was still a captivating character. Also his character design was perfect, I loved the color scheme and his style.

>Gaz
She had the best character design and I liked her roles in the Tak episode and the one where Dib gets turned inside-out.

Attached: Dibface.png (511x322, 174K)

Can someone explain to fellow slav user what the fuck Hot Topic was

Zim and Skoodge COOL TIME

Attached: 1519020969143.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Footballer Skoodge and cheerleader Zim. Bonus if Dib's in the background being a creepy trenchcoated loser.

Zim and Skoodge armwrestling

Sorry user. I mean you have a better chance now finding one since interest in the series has been revived.

It's a shop. In the early 00s it was more oriented towards goth clothing and band shirts as well as merchandise of "edgy" shows (IZ would be categorized as that), and it moved more into emo clothes as time went on. Now it sells a lot of fandom type stuff, anime and Harry Potter and Doctor Who.

Hot topic is an edgy store for preteens usually. has a bunch of cheap goth clothes and band shirts and sold a LOT of invader zim merch back in the day.

I won’t be your gf but I would give you a handy at least.

I'd watch this episode

>Football player Skoodge

Makes sense considering he’s the ultimate alpha.

>back in the day
Have you checked their website lately?
hottopic.com/pop-culture/shop-by-license/invader-zim/

I'm going to the US in November and I'm going to go absolutely wild in hot topic. Last time I was there I was too self-conscious to buy anything to crazy, but I've reached an age where I no longer care.

So during all this Skoodge and trap Zim stuff is he fucking Tenn on the side or is Zim aware and doesn’t care.

Skoodge is the perfect Irken soldier because he doesn't question anything. He just accepts what he is told. He knows he's short and ugly, but he'll gladly do what his Irken leaders tell him. That's why he has such respect for Zim; he buys into Zim's ego and believes in it.
When Skoodge is directed to do a job, he does it. He completed his mission on Blortch proudly and efficiently.
So how would he fare on Earth? Would he just kinda live in Zim's basement and just do whatever Zim tells him as a lackey?

>majority of it is Gir stuff

I just want a nice stuffed Zim to snuggle.

You mean handjob or hand holding? I prefer the latter

The one time Dib played games with her in the comic he won and she got all assblasted about it.

Handjob. Romantic stuff is disgusting. I also do anal.

>implying Zim isn’t on the side

Tenn is understand because she knows a man has needs.

Attached: AF8EF04E-FE2B-448A-8D35-4766726EB368.png (600x2000, 290K)

ZATR

Attached: 1567826868966.png (564x642, 131K)

Calm the fuck down Skoodge.

No thanks i'll take the handy. Meet me in McDonalds so we can go on a shake later

I am a little amused how it takes almost nothing to turn Zim or I guess any Irken into a trap.

Wtf. ZaTr is reserved for Zim and Tak.

Attached: 1567936356193.png (1200x1100, 262K)

Zim is hypnotized, you can make him believe whatever you want

Attached: EFE6B310-B2A9-43EA-B4FB-E3E733D5B5D1.jpg (219x286, 27K)

He's either into classic dad rock or trap house. No in between.

Attached: DUMMYTHICC.png (500x500, 132K)

The Tallest are proud of you, Zim. You're Irk's most elite Invader.

Attached: 1567451554949.jpg (480x480, 43K)

You are a chicken

I'll never understand how or why the shipper fraction of the fandom came up with such a completely retarded ship naming scheme.

that's TaZr you uncultured Swine!
ZaTr is Zim/Tak!
LEARN YOUR PAIRINGS!
or it's off to the merch mines with you

Attached: Alien Warrior.jpg (544x544, 173K)

You love humanity, Zim.

Attached: 1503583566378.jpg (793x1280, 300K)

>All Irken are clones
>Irken don't have genitals
>Somehow Irken females exist

How does this work?

Isn't it ZaTnR?

The technically correct way would be ZaTr (Tak) and ZaTr (Tenn).

Irkens have two genders; male and female. This is a basic universal concept.

Attached: 1567831320418.gif (718x534, 1.73M)

Attached: 1567387274529.png (713x341, 280K)

But what makes them have two genders when they don't have genitals!?

You know I’m going to be nice and not lewd you for once. You are to deeply research past Invader techniques and examine where the weakness in your previous plans are so you ca- nah fuck it. You want to start wearing eyelashes and curl your antennas and now you have deep craving for giant alien cocks. You want lots and lots of alien cocks inside you. Godspeed.

Because all the characters have three letter names.
You prefer
Zak or Zik or Tim or Tam
Tem or Tim or Zen or Zin

I feel like Dr.Suess.

Attached: IMG_0549.png (1063x867, 333K)

Chromosomes.

That’s just Zim getting kicked in his puffy cunny

Could just go with the basic Name x Name convention since the names are all so short.

You could just say Zim/Tenn

No, that's needlessly complicated.
keeping it to the for letter scheme and swapping Z and T is easier.

Cute

Do you americans know what Tim Tams are?

Attached: A_Tim-Tam.jpg (816x816, 55K)

But they are all clones!

no but those look pretty good

They exist so that we can have both male and female aliums to lust after

What's cute ?

(you)

Attached: 1567826082796.png (573x698, 194K)

Zim having a cunny slit you can finger with a slender reddish pink tentacock inside that comes out when he’s aroused is objectively the best. I have a Phd so I know what I’m talking about.

Gene editing.

I do. Not sure about any one else.
The way it is now has been fine for years.

They're pretty top tier. I think the Irkens would like them.

Attached: 1567483985235.png (1280x1432, 927K)

>The way it is now has been fine for years.
It was never fine.

Thanks

finally, a man of culture

Attached: 1567011680442.png (860x607, 611K)

>Globs of Doom

I don’t know how they fucked up the designs so bad it’s not like Nick hasn’t made a qt 3D Zim before.

Attached: D044CA20-6498-42FD-8931-A52539C7EBF4.jpg (504x401, 164K)

Then feel free to change it for yourself. Otherwise most fans know who you're talking about with the acronyms.

>I have a Phd so I know what I’m talking about.
Professor Membrane?

that HORRIBLE overbite

Attached: 1567825574502.png (243x277, 131K)

How mad would Dib be if Zim fucked his father?

Attached: 1567399033749.png (518x960, 370K)

Why would they edit some clones to be female though?!

Clearly their society needs it.

YES DIB I HAD A INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR FATHER MUAHAHAHAHA

Cute bee

Attached: Space_Bee.jpg (1366x768, 91K)

I love this bee so fucking much.

ZaSr is great but Skoodge can do better.

Attached: ZaSrIsEndgame.png (1148x1028, 339K)

Based for drawing this. That’s why Skoodge gets Tenn too because he deserves both flavors.

I will always like GIR simply because I like that Simmons and Vazquez are lifelong bros

That chase in general has so much good shit but yes the bee is the best

"I don't want somebody that sounds like a professional voice actor" was the correct direction to take GIR's voice

Attached: CONSUME.png (871x489, 541K)

Considering writing a fic with Zim, Dib, Gaz, Tak, Squee, and Pepito in high school. Any interest here?

GIR's a robot with literal garbage for a brain. Yeah he's random, but it's randomness with some context.

In the context of the show, don't the Tallest give Zim GIR as a way to sabotage him? Like, if they give him a good robot, he might not die in the vacuum of space. But if they give him a busted up shitty robot, there's no way he won't fail miserably. Nine times out of ten, Zim's plans fail because of GIR

I think it's more like the didn't want to give Zim a top of the line, legitimately dangerous piece of tech.

Anyone got a gif of that bee?

Or webm? It's just too funny and cute.

Zim is alright, I can't particularly remember how I felt about him then. I thought GIR was cute, especially in his dog costume. I think he was my favorite character. Dib was pretty funny, I probably related to him when I was younger because I always thought I was cool as hell like he did. And Gaz was alright, gags involving her were always funny, but she wasn't very memorable.

Everyone is a sleep so nobody will notice that im an alien

What's your alien dick look like?

>zim
Thought he was based and always rooted for him
>gir
Thought he was alraight but not a favorite of mine
>Dib
Thought he was a fag for trying to ruin zim's fun
>Gaz
Mostly just ignored her

Attached: tumblr_oue515Y3UI1w6w78jo1_1280.png (576x1920, 507K)

Going to take a wild guess and say there was a point they could reproduce normally until the Control Brains decided to do the whole cloning thing.
Jhonen saying "no genitals" really is him just getting pissed off with people asking.

I was looking at Zim stuff and someone posted screen grabs of Foodcourtia. Apparently next door to Schloogorgh's there's a teensy restaurant called POOTZ. The only conclusion is Invader Poot conquered her planet, then decided to seek a quiet life running a restaurant in her early retirement.

Attached: CutePoot.png (555x850, 114K)

I'm 100% fine with this explanation anyway, because Irkens removing the ability to have sex was probably the best move for their society if they're so hell bent on conquering the universe. The whole concept of the body just being something to carry the PAK around reflects this, they put their importance in furthering the empire so the joys that one individual might have don't matter. Except for their leaders.

Gender-wise I think your guess is a good one, it's still a holdover that they never bothered changing since society is already based around and supports different cosmetic choices.

Now that is just God Damn adorable right there.

What dick ?

Here's another shit doodle. I'm going to bed.

Attached: GodBobbyYourVibes.png (2028x753, 464K)

Attached: 39.png (476x532, 443K)

Noice and good night

She would never want to fuck humans.

who are you, her lawyer?

Attached: 1517602018304.jpg (1280x1031, 330K)

No, I'm the apostle of truth.
Take has no interest in human sex.

Is that some Bleedman bullshit?

It's a JV series. Noone has interest in human sex.

Attached: 1566020455893.png (497x484, 327K)

You're goddamn right, you filthy degenerate.
Learn your lesson and stop posting Tak ship bullshit.

no way fag

Attached: 1524266067281.png (1280x867, 295K)

Only post proper, canon fanart, you slag.

>fanart
>canon
lmfao

Attached: 79c36032aaeb8d261247b92025f67355.jpg (480x528, 23K)

CEASE

No.

Attached: 1516167216276.png (1183x896, 306K)

At least post human Tak.

Attached: 59d30ea82c04d1daa7a1e2c01d681794.jpg (465x696, 66K)

>Zim knows what a showgirl is
I wonder what shows he's seen

Attached: n.png (276x310, 108K)

Zim is CUTE and FUNNY

Attached: 1567327699991.png (652x843, 62K)

Wait, what's the context?

CUTE AND FUNNY!!!

Attached: zimzam.png (318x421, 229K)

Based drawfag. Based ship.

What if Zim was a showgirl?

This picture is not cute. Why do people like it so much

Weird, mushy guard thing

Attached: RCO006_1487229013.jpg (1041x1600, 431K)

Cute and funny I'd lick his cunny

>Why do people like it
Because they want to dick trap Zim? Zim in dress is always cute.

Uncensored version was made by a draw fag in response to someone requesting lewds of Zim in this outfit some weeks ago.

Attached: 1567829478814s.jpg (74x124, 2K)

Welp. Seems I only had a thumbnail for ants.

I think Gir is at his best when he completely ignores Zim's mission. All he wants to do is order pizza and watch TV, and only humors Zim because he's his friend. It's even funnier when it's shown that Gir has friends and things outside the house too- Gir goes out clubbing and hangs out with Pig while Zim neurotically hides in his basement terrified of the world around him.

It mirrors Dib and Gaz's relationship too. Both Gaz and Gir are aware of their brother/master's nemesis, but don't care at all.

And pet that tummy.

I mean yeah I get wanting to dress Z8mim up like a trap, but the mouth just fuckin kills it

I like xeno shit. Mouth makes it better.

Zim*

Sorry, I seem to have suffered a massive stroke. Fucking phones

wanna go to vort

Attached: 1567441105410.jpg (1700x1536, 258K)

ohgod-she-draws is doing ZAGR again and it's glorious

Attached: tumblr_pxljnsFy6n1vyykwso1_1280.png (795x802, 150K)

Hecking cute. Shame it's a terrible ship.

why is dib such a xeno chick magnet
he's like...the opposite on earth

Attached: 1566876175533.png (1416x678, 375K)

Because Dib is part alien

The combination of a cute bikini dress/normal body with the semi-grotesque monster mouth is what sells it for me. In a lot of the lewd stuff he's being raped and molested, but in that one he looks like he's enjoying it. I like that also.

Now listen here you little

>terrible ship
literally no such thing

Attached: 1530833355972.jpg (1216x910, 187K)

>hecking
You can swear here you know?

Compared to other randumb or well actually retards like Fred Fredburger, Cheese and Noodle Boy, GIR is genuinely funny and entertaining unlike those 3 stupid fucking abortions.

It's a meme, you dip

No YOU'RE a dip

irkens like largeness
even the tallest were impressed by the sheer size of his head

Attached: 1567960253075.png (1034x1032, 1.18M)

You mean Happy Noodle Boy? He is not supposed to be funny. Read the rest of the comic.

Yes, but they’re considered a foreign novelty.

>watching ship fights when you enjoy nearly every shop

Hmmm

Attached: 1937F5E8-3204-49E0-987F-54B68ACB0074.jpg (400x533, 45K)

Careful user, that's always how it starts.

Attached: CD291F27-3764-4D26-AA64-FD43F9A138BD.jpg (500x375, 65K)

Attached: 1.png (267x326, 108K)

Just participate anyway and switch sides every post.

Shit, now I really want one. .

>finally got Zim in a cute dress

Bless whoever wrote and drew that issue.

Attached: 394AD766-CCDD-46C9-A50E-4C516345F2B6.png (233x364, 52K)

Gir is cute!

Attached: gir.jpg (524x900, 40K)

Need a version of this with Skoodge, Tenn, and Zim

Attached: 9C8049C2-9932-4ED0-9A93-EE62E5484575.jpg (579x589, 60K)

something about this is unsettling, its not explicitly sexual but I'm sure someone who knows more about art can point out why.

He’s too thicc

It's sexy lady dogsuit GIR. There's multiple unsettlingly sexual things about that.

IT WAS ME! I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!

I know I'm late, but ZIM suprising Skoodge in a schoolgirl outfit because he knows Skoodge "likes those types of shows with big-eyed girls wearing this type of stuff".

Fellas is it gay to want to rule the universe with your bro that you've been with since you were a smeet?

yeah that's pretty gay

Attached: 1567478088436.png (1280x1705, 870K)

So much want

It's the gary superman effect. Gir can be the hyperactive randumb mascot and still be funny because he's the original hyperactive randumb mascot. Any newer character trying to be Gir is going to be tiring, distracting and annoying, the same way any new superhero with as many ridiculous powers as superman would be an automatic try hard mary sue.
This is better exemplified by modern perceptions of RE4 being called a generic and flawed third person shooter by people who fail to realize RE4 is the one game that did it first and everyone else just copied it because the first people to play it loved it.

Hey y'all. Just letting you know the new chapter will be posted Thursday night. Possibly even tomorrow night if things work out well.

I've also posted the story on AO3 for those who prefer that site. I will post all new chapters to both FF and AO3 from here on out.

And because apparently Yea Forums thinks AO3 links are spam, I'll assume you all are smart enough to know what to do with this.

/works/20575094/chapters/48844508

Attached: 1567239128124.jpg (1689x1685, 391K)

This makes me want to dig out my Zim plushie that's been sitting in my closet for eons.

Where can I buy a Zim plushie?

I have a MIGHTY NEED

Attached: IMG_8418.jpg (1332x2048, 619K)

m.fanfiction.net/s/13378863/1/DaTr-Date-Night-At-The-Arcade

>Dib and Tak playing DDR

I didnt know I wanted this until I read it

Sounds familiar.

Attached: gaming_by_zimgalforevah-d59txe1.gif (1390x1330, 1.81M)

Thanks for the update

Ebay.

Why is Gir doing the Virgin walk?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-YrblBfYw
Minimoose favorite song

>the girgin walk

What are you listening to ?

Good shit user

Attached: 1566967245165.png (400x602, 87K)

Tak Zim needs dumber less hair-like hair.

USAO

youtu.be/SlvocINLhWw

Post underrated Irkens.

Attached: Skrang_ok_yeah.png (114x186, 48K)

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

shut up dib boy

Iconic by Prototyperaptor
youtube.com/watch?v=woHMRSePtns

Might as well share a WIP for IZ content

Attached: UGGHlsL.png (960x540, 355K)

Sir, you have been banned from this place for weeks. I'm calling the police.

Why do you hate Dib?

Thread lacking in RaPr

Attached: 1567881246727.jpg (1995x1458, 282K)

Eat shit cunt

Go fuck yourself with a cactus then

Zim thread girls show feet

Attached: 1567455826026.jpg (2519x2479, 425K)

Not suprising. Invader Zim is a show for little girls.

BASED RAPR poster

Attached: 1567987681626.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

Attached: 1566764248710.png (1368x1080, 500K)

>>>aco

F A G G O T

Back, back again

Attached: Meanwhile, on the Massive.jpg (2024x2296, 304K)

Send this pic to Wally.

do it yourself

No, send this one instead

Attached: 1567282596777.jpg (1000x761, 104K)

are we making a RaPR carepackage for Wally

Attached: 1567051999874.png (1250x1665, 2.07M)

>Zim
Thought he was a real fun main character. I really loved how hammy he could be.
>Gir
OMG HE'S JUST LIKE ME XD I thought he was literally the best thing ever. I still enjoyed the rest of the show anyway, but young me was way too into the random humor.
>Dib
Enjoyed him as a foil to Zim and thought he was a pretty funny character. I didn't get why he had so many fangirls, because OG Dib was ugly.
>Gaz
I liked it whenever she would get spooky. In hindsight I get why Jhonen would change her character.
Amazingly enough I somehow didn't crush on any of the characters or ship any of them, which I can't say is true anymore. I can't even blame Yea Forums for all of it either because this shit started for me when I rewatched the series and finally read the comics months ago.
And even though as a kid and teen I loved the random humor too much I still enjoyed the rest of the series' humor and stories. I actually convinced a few friends back then who were just into Gir to give the series itself a chance and they really enjoyed it.

You know, the drawfags in these threads have been just fantastic.

Attached: rapr5.png (1200x931, 353K)

I'm down for that if it means posting more of the best ship

Attached: 1567927855109.png (1230x1280, 595K)

My favourite character as a kid was Professor Membrane, so the movie was literally the best thing ever.

Boy that robot arm kamehameha must have made you cum

fellow user if you could upload more of the art this drawfag made I would very much appreciate because I've never had the chance to save them all.

we love you too, buddy.

I think someone requested Tallest Tenn and a human Tenn disguise a few threads? Sorry I'm pretty late on drawing anything for it, I've had some work to do lately.

Attached: img20190910_11031898.jpg (900x1229, 614K)

>Zim introducing Tenn as extended family
>Zim and Tenn claiming they're brother and sister while on Earth
Fuck I want more of this

>we never got to see Zim, Skoodge, and Tenn living and going to Skool together plotting against Dib who is joined by Tak who wants revenge on Zim and lives in his shed

Wally should prepare for all this fanart he's never gonna receive because we're all pussies

Attached: dayum.jpg (767x1036, 114K)

she is so so cute and this is amazing

Attached: 1566882993084.png (1600x1200, 329K)

Only one I have saved unfortunately. Could have sworn I saved that butterfly one but I can't find it anywhere.

The only time gir fails is when he is used too much in an episode. That’s said the episode where gir is “repaired” is kino

Maybe we should spare him our autism

Attached: rapr.png (1280x1428, 600K)

>DaTr
>SaZaTr

My two favorite ships.

Attached: 6DF2B6A4-274B-4B6A-8523-A8F86705FFF0.png (909x498, 190K)

>Earth becomes a haven for wayward Irkens throughout the galaxy
I love this plot.

Attached: sitcom.png (1497x1336, 563K)

>Lvl 1
>Lvl 99

Attached: rapr2.png (976x1280, 726K)

>tfw there is some feint light at the end of the tunnel for a series
It would be nice

Attached: 4095ED3D-CE85-4DBA-8DE5-EF14D8186BC6.jpg (554x554, 18K)

I'll just give my autism to you instead

Attached: elite.jpg (564x585, 35K)

>Tak you need to come out of the shed
>No
>You're spending too much time in here. You're getting weird
>I don't see how
>Well for one you've painted at least a hundred pictures on the walls in what I can only hope is red paint of Zim dying in horrible ways and fashioned a voodoo doll of Zim from what looks like roadkill
>OH WELL EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING HOBBIES DIB

Or maybe she failed and was demoted.

>Tallest Tenn

FINALLY! I love you drawfag

Please do

Attached: rapr4.jpg (1280x1555, 434K)

Ooh, haven't seen this one posted before

Attached: IMG_8417.jpg (1332x2048, 554K)

Attached: twitchy.jpg (1280x836, 339K)

Attached: rapr11.png (357x346, 51K)

>because OG Dib was ugly.
Funny, he looked funny. His design sheet said he needs to look funny.

I could never get into IZ porn. I put it on the same level as something like Calvin and Hobbes porn. It's just not right man.

But FUCK these two are so fucking hot together I can't help it

Attached: 1567987468385.jpg (1164x1555, 298K)

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: tallest miyuki.png (1147x538, 61K)

Why has there been so many Invader Sim threads lately ? I can't believe its just because of the movie.

Attached: glasses.jpg (1280x1280, 131K)

torturefags and RaPRfags have done a stunning job at keeping the wheel turning

People never stopped liking it, but the movie refreshed everybody's minds of how much they liked it. When there's enough people to keep making threads active it's going to snowball and draw those in who have been itching to discuss and share or get in on a fandom that's been dead for a decade. I'm here because as a kid I loved the show but didn't know there was a place to go to talk about it online as the internet was still relatively young, but now I can.

Attached: rapr3.jpg (1280x1120, 307K)

>Invader Sim

Attached: Screenshot-288.jpg (1152x864, 729K)

Attached: alsofuckskoodge.jpg (564x564, 50K)

Attached: 1568034255134.png (1125x919, 243K)

>Zim
Lkke him
>Dib
Like him
>Gir
Like him
>Tak
Like her
>Gaz
Hate this bitch

What really gets me is you had this image sitting on your computer and somebody just happened to make a typo that made it applicable to post. What are the odds.

lewd the poot.
make her a sloot

m.imgur.com/a/j67Uti2
There’s one or two images missing which I’ll dig up and add later.

A few more Zim Zams now I have to fuck off to class

Attached: zimzams.jpg (900x1454, 973K)

POOT IS NOT A SLOOT

>Quiet life
>Foodcourtia

Attached: 87478.png (420x420, 282K)

Attached: rapr6.png (1196x1476, 465K)

Attached: get.jpg (1046x1000, 132K)

why would you give Gir big ass thighs?
is it a sex thing?

the two getting along is always hilarious when it occurs
youtube.com/watch?v=8kckm57WeZU

Attached: rapr10.png (525x490, 62K)

>>Quiet life

Attached: images (3).jpg (246x205, 12K)

God bless this artist. Her ZaGr fanart is an oasis in a deserted wasteland.

I'm relieved she doesn't give a shit about Tumblrs current opinion of ZimHuman ships

GIVE POOT THE BOOT OR MAKE HER A SLOOT!

I fucking love this shit and require more.

Attached: kg19BLk_d.jpg (492x783, 37K)

All young me knew he was too goofy looking for my tastes, man

Attached: dib.png (898x529, 94K)

Attached: rapr13.jpg (564x525, 43K)

Still really like the idea of everyone becoming family

Attached: 1567866392522.jpg (2000x833, 377K)

Funniest parts in Florpus/OG series for you? I've seen Florpus 4 times now and every time Zim starts slamming the toilet seat when he's laughing gets me.

Attached: 1539229926464.jpg (512x512, 26K)

INTRUDER! PREPARE TO... COME ON IN!

Attached: 5784932785904.png (634x553, 283K)

Imagine if Dib unknowingly jacked it to Zim's crossdressing show.

The Massive heading toward the Florpus hole as the Tallest cheer, and then suddenly they're cut off

Post your ships and have others rate your taste.

Dammit now i want more of it

>that pastebin fic of Zim being banished to a porn movie planet instead of a fast food planet and forced to become a trap camslut

Just imagine Dib watching that

I already have several times. But have some more.

Attached: rapr14.jpg (1280x903, 220K)

DafZr

I dunno man, I'm pretty chill with all ships. ZimxGaz is my fav even if it makes little sense.
I suppose I want to see them destroy together.

Haha what if Dib tricked Zim into dress as a girl in the boys locker room saying normal human boys do this all the time

My top three are Dib and Tak, Skoodge with Zim and Tenn, and Red and Purple. Zim and Gaz would be the runner up.

I enjoy most of the ships though and don’t have any I strong dislike as far as I can tell. The ones involving Gir are too degenerate for me but that’s about it.

DaTr
RKaDr
ZaGr
GaMr
SaTr
RaPr

RAPR, ZATR, ZADR, TATR, ZASR, lowkey ZAGR on some days. I guess MAMR too.

RAPR is the otp though.

Is that Skoodge in the bag?

>"I've been expecting you, Dib!!"
>"I can tell. You set up sprinkles and everything..."
>Zim kicks the radio, plug off the sprinkler and shoves the strobelight to Gir's mouth
>YOUCANTPROVEANYTHING!!!
not that far into the movie and im dead already

>RKaDr

What

You're probably right. I think people resent the character because hot topic girls latched onto him and memespouted.

Dib and femZim
Dib and Tak
Dib and Gaz
Red and Purple
Dr Membrane and Miyuki

I AWAIT YOUR JUDGEMENT!

>GaMr

I too ship Gaz and MiMi.

>Dib and Gaz
I suppose Incest is Wincest in this particular situation?

Attached: 1568023699672.jpg (315x296, 22K)

I want Zim and Gaz to bully Dib

Attached: hideous.png (651x311, 278K)

ZaDaGaTr

Incestous Interspecies Xenofuckpile

Attached: BCFA6DB1-CD44-4A2F-B968-6349B14B5E5F.png (1280x1280, 844K)

>Dib and Gaz
BIGDAD DETECTED! SOUND THE ALARM!

I liked the chicken one better
>NO THAT'S BAD CHICKEN
>THIS IS THE BEST CHICKEN I'VE EVER HAD

Zim and Tak , Dib and Tak , Gaz and Zim , Red and Purple

Hey, I have at least hints that Gaz cares about Dib. femZim would be furious hate-sex that routinely destroy either the skool or femZim's home, and Tak is (sadly) a crack ship. Dib and AI-Tak is more plausible.

RAPR
ZASR
TATR
Prof. Membrane and Tallest Miyuki

"No irken would ever become a chair" got a laugh because I immediately remembered irkens become tables

Ah, a person of taste I see

TrapZim would be better but femZim is good too. Dib with Gaz is underrated.

bless our drawfriends

ZADF
ZAGR
ZASR
DATR
MAMR
Bloaty x Sizzlorr

Attached: 1567984430326.png (1200x798, 414K)

It's also a bit of a reference (or foreshadowing) whne Zim becomes a chair in that one comic issue.

>ZaSr

My.Fucking.Niggers.

Attached: 13735922-7B3A-4531-A422-81749D17E3BA.jpg (640x640, 60K)

oh, yeah, RAPR too I guess

Did we win? Did we win? Did we wiiiiiiin?

DID WE WIN?!?!?

Attached: D2A575AA-8347-41F7-A036-48F51693154B.jpg (1280x1210, 128K)

TrapZim is for funny stories, femZim is... everything else imo. I see, you're a man of culture too.

Attached: F0E328C7-39F8-4C7D-9DF2-70C8B2204FD6.png (500x350, 131K)

I WANT MY SLAW

Attached: B0022C22-9783-4893-ACF0-3811E0F17983.png (500x350, 123K)

>Bloaty x Sizzlorr

My African Brother from another Mother.

TrapZim is actually for my dick. It’s bizarre because other shows are crawling with incest art but there is a serious drought of Gaz and Dib. I think maybe it’s because they didn’t start having bonding moments until the comics but you would think it would pick up with the new movie.

Dib

Attached: 2A8B7EEA-0419-4810-ACAA-0F8527016DBF.jpg (589x588, 39K)

I forgot MaMr
Recap Kid and Dib
Gir and Mimi

Sure, but I like the idea of femZim wanting Dib as a slave after she conquered the planet. Would be fairly amusing if Tak tried to intrude into her territory by wooing Dib. there's one dual picture of DaGr. I guess bigdad spoiled the demand.

Oh I was shitposting about the Gaz thing but I seriously thought you meant Gir and Minimoose.

The way Zim is animated while exclaiming "OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE A SPACESHIP" and him referring to Dib as "a sad chair".

RAPR
ZADR
ZAGR
DATR
I'm ready to be judged senpai~

I want to hug him

ZATR
DATR
RAPR
ZAGR
SAZGR
pretty much any ship because i don't give a fuck

RaPR and ZaDR are the only ones that have ever interested me

What do you think of Moofy?

Personally I enjoyed that episode, I don't get why people seem to hate it.

I want her to mistake Zim for a stuffed animal and shower him with affection

Attached: 204C4E96-DA1E-468A-8401-045BE6FBAE94.jpg (640x569, 50K)

I like just about everything.
Zim/Dib
Zim/GIR
Red/Purple
Red/Zim
Gaz/Tak
Dib/Tak
Zim/Tenn
Zim/Skoodge
Skoodge/Tenn
Tenn/Tak
Membrane/Miyuki
Membrane/Zim

In my younger years I had a thing for Dwicky and Dib but it creeps me out now

wtf im gay now?

Attached: 1568027382546.png (498x859, 73K)

How long before tumblr starts calling people pedos for wanting to fuck Zim because “he looks like a human child”?

That discourse been and went years ago when the comics first came out

>can't ship him because he's too old
>also can't jerk off to him because he looks too young
Then what do you want us to do, tumblr?

Attached: CZiql_eUEAEAk0a.jpg (632x595, 34K)

Is cute

Attached: 1566070605648.png (786x593, 288K)

A lot of the people moralfagging about this shit are “asexuals” who hate anyone who has a sex drive at all. So basically they want you to become like them and not have any sexual desires or be forever shamed.

This isn't my RAPR. RAPR is not for crossdressing. RAPR is for bromance and no homo kissing.

This scene was pretty adorable

Attached: cutedibburs.gif (250x250, 110K)

What about no homo... other things

As long as it's just a joke and they say no-homo beforehand haha

It was adorable seeing Zim trapped and experimented on in a test tube?

Attached: 0DF4D516-776E-4A89-9F46-87F56651ADBD.jpg (822x584, 114K)

It's just a brojob, bro

RaPR is for delusions of grandeur and genocide and revenge and fucking in front of your subjects like degenerates just because you can

Attached: 1568074765369.jpg (626x506, 137K)

You... could photoshop the anternnas and add eye-lashes so they are clearly female.

Did I fucking stutter?

Nothings more bro tier
Im not good enough :(

Attached: 1567989290859.png (623x912, 227K)

Do you think Dib actually has the heart to dissect Zim if he was given the chance?

>If you were an Irken Navigator, would you be disgusted by what you saw up there? As long as they didn't completely mess up my job, then I wouldn't.

Considering its seems zim was his only """"friend"""", nah

Dissect? Maybe. Vivisect? No.

Well obviously I wouldn't, but I don't care if we turn or not

>Original show Dib

Absolutely.

>Comic and Movie Dib

He might not be able to ultimately go through with it.

Although Dib’s Wonderful life shows that even if he did autopsy Zim he would do it in a way that wouldn’t kill him so he could keep him as a test subject in a tube to continue experiments on him until the day he died.

I liked when we talked about OCs more than shipping.

Sure

Attached: 1568074913869.jpg (990x1087, 209K)

If I knew how to draw, I might try to make an OC

>OC's

Attached: 1554406091116.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Gir is wonderful. Zoomers aren't allowed to speak.

>YUP
>DIARRHEA

Hey man, there was some good shit made during those threads

Attached: The Smallest.png (500x607, 255K)

I still have this thing we made

Attached: 91293462-AA55-42AB-8A04-EE8D4BEAF9A0.png (1524x746, 567K)

Probably not.

Attached: 1567706922728.jpg (600x750, 90K)

I want a fic about this

>Dib can't go through with the live dissection
>breaks Zim out of the place out of guilt and goes on the run from the police with him

I don't think Dib could go through with killing anyone in that kind of setting, like he'd destroy a ship with someone inside but face to face? No.

If you write it I’ll read it.

I can't, I'm already writing a fuck-off huge story. I can't add another to the list.

PLEASE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE OF THESE
F U C K

Attached: 1566785349648.png (500x505, 126K)

There's a similar one called Possessed on Ao3 where they're each captured by the other side, Membrane ends up lobotomizing Zim so badly that he's permanently damaged. Not a bad fic.

>Membrane ends up lobotomizing Zim so badly that he's permanently damaged

That sounds a little bit too fucked up for me to be honest

I want to beat the shit out of Moofy.

you heard of horrible cartoon kid
now get ready for....

Attached: he doesnt have a three letter name.png (543x329, 9K)

Normally I feel the same way about that kind of thing but it wasn't as bad as you're thinking. More of a bittersweet ending, just don't read the epilogue which is just disgustingly sad and not worth it.

Attached: 870589067.png (1077x685, 959K)

why is darkbooty there
he's a fucking janitor

based

can a niggy get that source?

I gotta sing the doom song now, doom doom, doom doom doom! doom doom!

/works/714953/chapters/1323404

I assume this is the one

Learn how to use Google, user

I'LL KRUMP WITH YOU SON

Attached: 0d3d049d-d437-4f5c-b978-79b425bd5e27.png (1280x863, 460K)

I'll write it. All my fic ideas go down like lead balloons in these threads but I want to write something you guys will enjoy.

Godspeed, user

oh my fucking kek

Attached: laughing spanish man.jpg (480x360, 22K)

She's cute

Attached: Tak2.png (1334x750, 1.92M)

Fuck I want more of this shit

Attached: 1560049571310.png (500x375, 118K)

Sounds fascinating user! Could add Tenn too?

Was someone saying they were making a comic of the Trial? Or did I imagine that?

Attached: Crystal Girl.png (472x923, 101K)

disturbing as fuck

Attached: vortianbrains.png (646x629, 579K)

Gir and Zim swap personalities?

I'd watch it.

Now swap Gaz and Dib's personalities...

No seriously? Who the fuck is Pepito? Is he from JTHM?

He's from Squee

I like most Irken exclusive ships.

My favorite is TaTr

Attached: Z-TaTr Wall.png (500x714, 143K)

Attached: tumblr_oqkezi87zY1t6yl5bo1_1280.png (1181x1181, 2.31M)

Vortians really got the shit end of the deal huh...

He seems like the type of janitor to have a dissection table in his basement.

Based writelad

i'm giving you a (You) because i like this and i'm sad no one replied

Vortians > Irkens
they're smarter
they build cool ships
they have thicker antennae
they have cool legs, probably good at climbing cliff walls

How tall ARE the Tallest? Like, if you were to say Zim is around 4'8" (short end of a 12 year old) what would you gauge them at?

Dunno, but Membrane is bigger

They're probably around six to six and a half feet tall. With Membrane being taller I wouldn't put them any taller than that.

Whats with the brains

Did they just cast Horvitz in Destroy all Humans because he played Zim?

Attached: ultimate_earth_destroyers_by_lordphantomchips_ddc280o-fullview.png (1280x1152, 2M)

it's in the comics

Th... Thank you...

Attached: 1552004551917.jpg (1024x768, 404K)

I was about to do the same and then refreshed

for your love I give you a slightly less sucky in color version of Tallest Tenn

Attached: timmtammtenn.png (627x752, 101K)

she's so fucking cute I want to bang her on my coffee table and spit in her mouth

HE'S SCRATCHING HIS BUTT

Attached: butt.png (676x513, 368K)

Tenn looks beautiful as a Tallest.

Agreed.

youtu.be/vnElS7o_GMA

Whats he do with the brains

uses them to be smart enough to build a one-way teleporter

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x212, 80K)

She looks more like a princess than an Irken leader

I love it

I'd bite Zim's burrito

Attached: 1567828597574.png (313x315, 30K)

Dialog is OOC but I love the fact he just fucking crashes and explodes

Attached: fun_times_and_emotional_distress_pt__2_by_shinyicecream777_d9iqurc-pre.jpg (820x975, 89K)

Fuck yeah Finnaly

>there love

You have good eyes.
The tinyness is killing mine.

Attached: Nice.png (497x729, 92K)

Her color palette is very feminine.

It’s pretty much Zim’s color scheme tho

Attached: invader zim.jpg (474x315, 28K)

Attached: olive-pimento.jpg (350x300, 22K)

This is the guy that canonized Irkens having blue eyes.

They should have give Irken Dib blue eyes and Gaz purple.

if they can have eye implants, it could be assumed that they're cosmetic eyes

but Dib's eyes aren't blue

His color palette is

I don’t care what level your art skills are.

Draw Zim right now.

Shut up, Zim.

i have to admitt i never liked GIR

Attached: Untitled.jpg (431x301, 23K)

he cute

Attached: i love it.png (263x373, 140K)

How many of the drawfags are in the discord?

Too lazy to pull out the tablet

Attached: ZimsButt.png (779x526, 25K)

over 300 hours in mspaint

Attached: tinyfucker.png (377x638, 12K)

im busy watching a movie so no tablet

Attached: zim eating stick.png (363x386, 7K)

We love you draw user!

Attached: Crystal Girl Colored.jpg (652x828, 185K)

Zim spittin strait fax

Attached: zim.jpg (768x768, 60K)

Have a Zim I drew back in 2011

Attached: onwards.jpg (900x1015, 132K)

Zim your first words were "I love you". You have no room to talk, you filthy degenerate.

Attached: sadcheese.png (1194x874, 630K)

Attached: zim.png (461x596, 18K)

wait that's not zim.
FUCK.
i'm gonna take a nap.

New thread

Nigga what are you doing

Autism check. Do you know her name?

Attached: 7545E594-F997-4B09-AACC-48D4E63AF49C.jpg (180x125, 5K)

Icksayn

Zim is

an alien.

Shut the fuck up Dib

You won't get away with this, Zim! I will expose you!!!

Attached: 1566533507152.jpg (5000x5000, 695K)

a cute boy.

a cute girl.

smelly

Dib is

Too bad he only comes in high dose suppositories

autistic

ixane

Cute

Attached: 1566265848763.png (549x575, 470K)

a big headed boy

an alien hybrid

My son

cute and funny

rude and crude

delicious

Stylish

Attached: dib.gif (446x406, 104K)

Who would you ultimately want to see win?

Gaz taste me! I'M DELICIOUS!

Clembrane

Zim but against the Irken Empire, not Earth.

That sounds like it could be the description of an actual item in BoI

Patrician answer.

Nobody

Move

I know of them if that's what you mean. See them all the time and the World Market in my town.