Could Stevenson redeem it?

Could Stevenson redeem it?

Attached: image.jpg (640x445, 32K)

No.

If only he could redeem the movie.

pennywise will remain the way he is for Eternity

Yes. He'll learn how to live off of laughter and love instead of fear.

IT doesn't really need fear to live or anything. IT just enjoys the taste of the stuff as seasoning for its meat.

Then why can you literally bully it to death by calling it a dumb clownigger?

The TV movie was better than the two new ones. Fight me.

I don't particularly care what the new movie did. In the books, IT only ever uses fear as flavoring on kiddies.

Could Steven redeem him?

Attached: that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infi (407x550, 91K)

what would happen if IT started to prey on Beach City

Attached: beachcity-91bfc2f25c8f50a7d84375da53e40a81.jpg (1280x723, 195K)

Is 2 still an annoying jumpscarefest like the first movie or does it actually try to be scary?

There's nothing that needs redeeming. He's an insane sleeping God and the universe is his dream. That's it. He's not openly malevolent or good, he just is. You may as well try to redeem a black hole.

Supposedly, the last person who actually pissed off Azathoth got their skull turned into an ornament for Hastur, so it's possible for it to take action in a way. Not sure how you manage to piss off the Daemon Sultan to begin with, though.

Sure, but the OP specifically uses the new movie version.

I wonder if it would be possible to recut the 2017 and 2019 movies to resemble the 1990 miniseries.

First movie was actually scarier.
Second one has a segment that goes on for like an hour where they remember jump scares Pennywise pulled during the 2 weeks the Losers weren't on speaking terms.

There's enough 'kid' characters to form a ka-tet with, and several of those have powers of their own. So long as we assume Maturin and Gan are on standby and they have the Ritual of Chud, they can probably avoid a Derry situation at the very least.

No. I'm doubtful he would even commit to doing so, actually. I think he would see it as something needing to be destroyed, like the Together Breakfast.

I've never watched SU, but I feel like the characters wouldn't be comfortable with the dying requirement in the Ritual.

Oh they certainly wouldn't. But Steven is basically a lesser deity in and of himself, complete with resurrection powers. They can circumvent a lot of the problems that are inherent in the Ritual that the Losers just had to sit by and deal with.

Because abuse victims defeating their abusers with self confidence is King's thing.

Is the ritual even a thing in the new movie IT? I don't remember silver bullets or psychic powers or anything

The new movie pretty much cuts out all the more trippy and interesting parts of the book. It just flat out relegates Maturin's involvement to a fucking drug.

They try the Ritual in the new movie, but no giant turtles or inter-dimensional beings.