I remember when Youtube ranters brutally murdered 2005-2009 cartoons like My gym partner's a monkey...

I remember when Youtube ranters brutally murdered 2005-2009 cartoons like My gym partner's a monkey, and went on about how CN/Nick died in 2004.

But now we're at the point where Zoomers exploded onto the internet and have nostalgia for Gym partner, and are perplexed by the hate.

Attached: Mgpam.jpg (290x196, 13K)

It was dogshit as a premise, execution and watching it Adam should have slit the primape's throat for "predator practice"

>I remember when
I don't. In fact I'd be sooner convinced you completely made that show up just now for this post.

You can have nostalgia and still hate something (though the general consensus here isn't hate so much as it is "Man that show was average, and weird in the later seasons"). Also if CN died in 2004, what would you consider the CN Real shit?

>Youtube ranters brutally murdered
>Zoomers exploded
You sound about 12 years old for some reason.

CN Real was the peak of death

STOP TRYING TO HAVE MY GYM PARTNER IS A MONKEY THREADS WHEN THERE ARE NO NEW EPISODES TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS! HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND WONDERED WHY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MOST RECENT MGPIAM THREADS DIED ALMOST INSTANTLY?

Attached: 1567963923757.png (633x633, 474K)

this, give more space to steven the faggot universe threads

Every generation hates the one that came after it

It was a freaking awesome show tho

I really like some of the character designs in this show.

>But now we're at the point where Zoomers exploded onto the internet and have nostalgia for Gym partner, and are perplexed by the hate.

*Citation needed

I mean, I agree with you in principal with most CN shit that people just LOVED having come after my time, but fucking Gym Partner is a Monkey? Really?

>Primeape’s throat
My Gym Partner’s a Pokemon

Did Adam ever get to bang that Giraffe?

I understand you hate zoomers, hence why you keep spamming variations of this copypasta on Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

But why do you seriously give that much of a shit about garbage Youtube ranters, let alone think we value their opinion?

It's a high quality show but retards like to hate it because they're retards. Late 00s CN was the best and we'll probably never get the same level of variety and quality ever again.

user, the last two seasons were the best of the show. And late 00s CN did suck desu. The only things that saved it from being absolute trash due to CN's mismanaging were Chowder and Flapjack.

I've never actually seen much hate for this outside of Yea Forums. Most people have just forgotten about it.

>I remember when...
>But now... zoomers...

OP has been spamming threads with this same format for fucking months
Stop obsessing about inconsequential generational differences you fucking autist

Attached: Will smith really.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

>I remember when...
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

04 to 09 is still very bad. I have nostalgia for shit like Aah real monsters but I can see it's unwatchable as an adult. Why defend shit?