Adolescence is shipping Fred and Daphne

Adolescence is shipping Fred and Daphne.

Maturity is realizing that Daphne belongs with Shaggy.

Attached: 2386415e5c9bd6def6c4448fa1fb18bb.jpg (433x534, 27K)

>tfw you're shaggy irl

Attached: 56y9zW5.jpg (900x900, 42K)

No, maturity is realizing Daphne is but a single piece of Shaggy's harem.

He doesn't deserve that used piece of fuckmeat. Shaggy deserves and has Velma.

Shaggy doesn't fuck women because he needs to be ready to take on Beerus

daphne and velma both belong with scooby

shaggy x fred they gay as fuck

Daphne belongs with Scrappy

Velma belongs with Johnny

I thought it was expressing interest in Daphne taking the knot.

This guy knows what's up.

maturity is not shipping fictional characters at all

Ascendence is remembering that Shaggy is supposed to be the cartoon version of pic related, who was against romantic commitment and was disgusted by the very word "marriage"

Attached: 0UA62-1443538852-450-blog-dobiegillis_maynard.jpg (1200x600, 56K)

You just know

Attached: RCO0172.jpg (1041x1600, 490K)

Really wonder why they never got paired up romantically in any series. They could've bonded together as they both come from rich families.

13 Ghosts they were a thing

Really? I thought they were just traveling together while Fred and Velma were absent for whatever reason. Need to rewatch it.

Time-traveling Adam Driver?

Also important to note that Velma was based on a character from the same show who was played by a lesbian. Adulthood is realizing Velma was always gay.

>as they both come from rich families
>shaggy has a rich family
what the fuck? Seriously? How did I never know this?

Attached: 1547022943503.png (1200x306, 82K)

Attached: 1550715227_52134311_325543211425571_4422431948136251392_n.jpg (678x960, 100K)

Who?

>Maturity is realizing that Daphne belongs with Shaggy.
Maturity is realizing that star-crossed lovers are the most immature and unrealistic romantic pairings in existence. Daphne's smart and rich. Shaggy is nothing but a leeching burnout.

Attached: tumblr_mugu91Inyv1sb30y2o1_400.gif (262x198, 277K)

Shaggy has a promising as a sandwich artist if he could just stop eating the sandwiches

I’m guessing Shaggyfags are the same as Ron/Benfags. Thinking they’re characters are alpha womanizers. Sad.

He's fucking loaded and inherits a new mansion and fortune every other week user. The man has more money than god.

Who the fuck did you think was bribing his way through all that red tape the gang has to face to do what they do, paying for all their expenses as frequently unemployed globetrotting detectives, paying to have the media controlled to stop their faces from being *complete* international icons, and thus ruining any ability to investigate effectively, paying for all the shit they break, etc.

Shaggy as depicted literally has to have more money than even the most inane and absurd of conspiracy theorists nightmares for them to do what they do. Monetarily speaking, this is his fucking planet, and we're the bitches he lets live on it.

>Shaggy IS the 1%, the Money Illuminati.
Holy fuck.

is that Spede Pasanen?

Shaggy as the heir to a multi-billion dollar inheritance is pretty funny, but I think I love him more when he's played as the strongman of the group. Because there's nothing funnier than a scrawny, high-pitched, junk-food shoveling stoner outpacing a Great Dane, Olympic level athletes and fighting toe-to-toe with wrestlers.

Also I think Daphne fits the role of the one who has and deals with all the money better and her and Velma should fuck Fred is for traps

Attached: shaggy-punches-joker.png (625x352, 284K)

Velma has Marcie

Attached: 1523677158876.gif (250x180, 790K)

Attached: johnny_bravo.png (1600x1600, 140K)

It was something that was added in canon later that became a mainstay. It doesn't get mentioned that often, but it does pop up if a series is a consistent enough to touch on his family in any way.

Attached: 41Agt1jHLXL.jpg (500x291, 25K)

You got me there.

Attached: heh.png (344x184, 72K)

She looks great in Curse of the 13th Ghost.

Attached: SD-13th-Ghost-PUB-17-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

What are you saying? Shaggy is a "fortunate son", his family is pretty loaded too, probably more than Daphne.

Attached: 317afde4f377d4a8a4fc1c05fd9d9298.jpg (800x564, 52K)

Shaggys uncle was ridiculously rich, having owned a castle he moved brick by brick to the states from England. Daphne has been seen to have rich relatives as does Fred.

>plebians don't know Maynard G. Krebs

Attached: the_state_of_(you).jpg (266x391, 23K)

The Rogers' would never let their son be with some nouveau riche hussy.

Everyone knows Daphne is for skooks

Attached: 1563417566524.jpg (758x1063, 216K)

el hermano is fucked

Broke: Fred x Daphne
Woke: Shaggy x Daphne
Bespoke: Fred x Velma

THIS TIME I MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR

Also, his real name is Norville.

What about when characters from entire other shows show up?
Daphne should just have a harem.

Attached: C3BB8871-C4B5-4DBC-B3CE-9F0D31A96E0A.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

not being a femcel/incel is not shipping cartoon characters

dafug is this?

Cough

maturity is not giving a shit about what people think, especially if you're a man

Maturity is realizing that Scooby and Shaggy's antics were the only reason why this became a franchise in the first place

Why was Daphne such a slut Mystery Inc?
What did the creators mean by this?

Attached: 3AFD8A5C-D4E8-425D-8637-7A1E460253A0.png (1334x750, 1.23M)

Fred and Daphne is just extremely cliche and boring.

Daphne and Shaggy have better chemistry plus more funny stuff can happen by pairing her with Shaggy rather than Fred

No reason he can't be both.

Fred and Velma would be alot more interesting as well. Though modern Fred is very strange with his weird trap obsession he desperately needs better characterization.

Scooby Doo Apocalypse. A comic book series that camenout of DC's Hannah Barbera revival a few years back.

The basic gist of it is that the gang is modernized and Velma accidentally causes the apocalypse when a nanite project she was working on to make dogs intelligent gets out and turns everyone in the world into mindless monsters.

Nearest thing we will have of these 2 being a thing

Oh fug XDDD

Pain

He owns a great dane, do you how much food they eat?

Anonymous is realizing they belong on opposite ends of your dick

Pro Pain

Attached: d4tbcdov7te11.jpg (750x748, 35K)

Nah. There was some other Scooby doo episode/show where Daphne had to pretend to be his girlfriend and had far too much fun with it.

but can Shaggy at least keep Fred as fuckmeat?

Attached: fredshaggy.jpg (780x650, 203K)

>Velma has literally thrown herself at many men while Daphne hasn’t
>Daphne a slut

Attached: A8282788-36AB-4B4C-A76D-4E5692A183DE.jpg (751x524, 118K)

>hussy
Why must you make shit up?

Based
HOO HAA

Mystery Inc was cool but Jesus H Christ I do not need relationship drama and shipping in fucking Scooby Doo of all things.

Why does Fred exist? Was he ever anybody's favorite character?

For that matter, fuck, there was a reason there was a whole era of Scooby-Doo that was just Shaggy and Scooby and Scrappy. Shaggy exudes personality and the other three team members are cardboard cutouts of archetypes.

I started growing a chin beard and got called shaggy almost immediately.

CAN IT, BLAKE