Terrible

Attached: 4088.png (800x1160, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

questionablecontent.fandom.com/wiki/Espressosaur
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3463
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3413
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3377
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More of her in the button up shirt and panties please?

Hot glue is such an awful material anything they might be trying to do here that the only reasonable explanation is that it's a metaphor for people jerking it to the robots in this comic. I didn't think Jeph could do metaphors.

>button up shirt and panties
patrician

Continuously read Questionable Content.

it's called questionable content because it's questionable if there is any content

Attached: 0F8EC785-31C0-4461-90F8-C6EBF6C1D8AB.jpg (800x1160, 375K)

Attached: 4AB9D335-E13D-4DB5-BC7D-0305F2AE1786.jpg (800x1160, 351K)

fuckin based

Alright. I got a pretty shameful erection from this. That's enough /qc/ for today.

You might say the content was

questionable

>super futuristic robot leg with all kinds of made up materials
>just going to patch the hole up with fucking hot glue

Attached: 1365860476104.jpg (200x200, 15K)

The thing is, realistically, there is no need to make the part very complex at all. The most advanced part would be the sensor mesh, and if that gets damaged, then, depending on how intricate it is, either solder the connections back together, or just replace the entire mesh. After that just super glue the tear in the outer "skin".

They are going to replace the whole leg apparently so may as well since it's just a temporary fix.

Right but hot glue and super glue are very different things. Actually hot glue makes sense because this kid is going to fuck it up anyway and it's easy to remove before you actually just slap some tank tape on it.

>WHAT DOES ROBOT PUSSY SMELL LIKE BREHS
>IS IT AS STANK AND RANK AS ROBOT'S ANUS TANK
jesus fucking christ piss off already

Good for an onahole, good for a robo leg.

terrible

>Hot glue for wax play
Robo BDSM sounds like a lot of fun.

>this isn't going to hurt you right?
If it does they're pretty shitty robots.
Especially this one!
>Lets make it feel pain!
>Lets make it embarassed about being undressed!
>And lets give it a head with no nose!

How did we suddenly jump to voldemort?

I want to give that robot my hot glue iykwim

Yes, we all know what you mean

Attached: 9313BE4D-01EA-4E3C-8DF5-A78AD7972CCB.jpg (800x1160, 381K)

I thought they were baristas, why are they fixing what I assume is a robot now?

I thought faye was supposed to be jacked from hammering metal all day, why's she gone back to chubby slouchy old faye

Faye was once a barista but got fired. Officially it was because she was an alcoholic and turned up for work drunk (you knew she was pissed out of her fucking mind because she had bubbles above her head), but that could just have been an excuse; the real reason could be that the coffee shop had more staff than customers.

>she was an alcoholic and turned up for work drunk
Is she still an alcoholic? Did she shovel yak shit and get over it?

She went to a therapist and became a robolesbian

She's not an alky any more - Martin was worried she'd get triggered by going to a bar last month.
I can't remember how, but after losing that job she just kinda stumbled into the robot wars thing.
Presumably her skills at turning dials and holding ceramic mugs were immediately transferable.
Once that place got shut down for reasons (Bubbles specifically requested the memories to be locked away, and we never even got a hint as to what they may be so we can't just assume they were important and anyway they've never been mentioned ever again) she opened up this repair shop with no qualifications and presumably no insurance.
Since then they've had 2, maybe 3 customers.

>Presumably her skills at turning dials and holding ceramic mugs were immediately transferable.
She had an art course from college, and made a espresso machine that looked like a dino (that travelled in time) so she decided to pursue that instead

She has welding experience and started doing repairs for an underground robot fighting ring, then helped the cops break it up, then retained the non-criminal clients who needed a new place to get repaired.

>made a espresso machine that looked like a dino (that travelled in time) so she decided to pursue that instead
I'm starting to think this comic is stupid.

questionablecontent.fandom.com/wiki/Espressosaur

>Bubbles specifically requested the memories to be locked away, and we never even got a hint as to what they may be so we can't just assume they were important and anyway they've never been mentioned ever again)
I actually remember this idiocy. The evil head of the illegal robot fight club told Bubbles she would lock away Bubbles’ robo PTSD so she wouldn’t be so traumatized by them but instead accidentally deleted them.

Drawing angry dyke faye became problematic once he moved into anatomically correct bubbles. Bullshit and half-rembered lesbian logic tells me that faye has taken the role of the women in the relationship and can thus be drawn as a chubby bitch again now that a physically dominating woman is in the picture

That's the thing - we don't even know it was robo PTSD; there wasn't even a tiny hint what it could have been. It's the most logical assumption, but the story played it like locking away the memories and losing them was like, the worst thing, like EVER.
For all we know it was the memories of the burned corpses of children it wanted removed, or even a horrific friendly fire incident.
The story tells us that losing these memories is totally awful and brought the robot close to robo-tears so it needed hugs and all that shit... yet absolutely no attempts whatsoever were made to even guess at what the memories could have been.
It would have been fairly easy to even try to narrow it down - just look at the memories before and after and perhaps check with any military operations which were conducted in that period to get a hint at where robots were deployed.
Even look at the memories to get names and faces of former squad-mates and track them down?
This could have provided a wealth of plot material - Jeph could even have explored this instead of that stupid Alice Grove which even he seemed to have lost interest in.

Roko went inside Bubbles brain and found out the data was tainted forever and no way to bring it back, so that plot point was over.
Then Bubbles went through a bit of social anxiety when interacting with Faye's group until now all is well.

Remember when bubbles got intervention from retard robot god? and introduced a literal deus ex machina to his mongrel plots? Nothing can be done now that can't be instantly undone or altered

>no way to bring it back, so that plot point was over
Not really. The story was played that these memories were really precious an important, so why not try to work out what could have happened?
Amnesia and recovering lost/altered memories is a fairly common plot; whole movies are based around it - Jeph could have went the Bourne Identity route if he really wanted since it is a combat robot; there was so much which could have resulted by Jeph ignored it all.
Instead he had Alice Grove where it could have been something even slightly interesting.

>so why not try to work out what could have happened?
Because its impossible. Robo Witch had locked those memories away in a fail-safe should Bubbles leave or try to resist what she was told (she would release her PTSD and crush her).
However it turned out that the meddling had deleted them, and Roko went inside Bubbles' head and discovered it could not be undone, the data was gone for good.
That was Bubbles' only connection to it, everyone she was in the war with are dead and nothing is written down somewhere.
So Bubbles has to live without her memories of the war time.

Because its impossible
Wasn't impossible in Bourne Identity, Total Recall, Unknown etc etc - it's *very* easy to get a story out of this.
Like I said - look at the memories from before and after, work out the time period the gap actually covers, and maybe look at military deployment to get a hint for where Bubbles may have been involved.
Look for memories of squad members or anyone who had significant contact with Bubbles - it remembers a military career so that's a start.
There's plenty to work with here which can result in a good story. If you can't see that, well, that's just too bad.

Really? I thought the joke is that kid hotglues, its not permanent, feel like she achieved something, than the glue will be removed and repaired properly.

>everyone she was in the war with are dead and nothing is written down somewhere.
Are we ever told this?
If the memories were deleted, how does it know they're dead, and that nothing is written down?

Because the only thing that was locked away was her PTSD. Her squadron died, so she can't contact them
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3463
And there is no where else to get the memories from, since the data is not just ruined and can be unscrambled by a tech wiz hackz0r. Its gone.
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3413

The problem is that Bubbles is aware of her time in service, meaning that she should be easily capable of finding out what happened indirectly. Her squad is dead, but the military isn't just 7 guys and their crimson dykebot. She has a service record; even if it is classified she could just ask Spooky or Station to help her find out, both have shown the capability of doing so.

>Bubbles made a physical backup of the memories and taped it to the inside of her chassis for this exact reason
>turns out she fragged her squad after they discovered the child trafficking operation she was running and blamed it on the ragheads

See the problem is that she knows about her squad, and she knows that they're all dead, and she has PTSD, so the question becomes, "what exactly did Corpse Witch do, and how exactly was it supposed to help?"

>squadron died
Right, so it knows who the squad were, that's a good start for trying to find the details. The squad may be gone but I doubt they operated in a vacuum - people would have known who they were, supplied, supported, and transported them to battlefields. Plenty to get a story from.

And if it's the PTSD that's gone, that makes the whole story even worse - why get upset about it at all? Sounds ideal - something which soldiers spend the rest of their lives trying to cope with and here it's the loss that's shown to be the problem?
Too much here contradicts itself - for not remembering any details, it certainly seems to remember the details.
It does seem like bubbles knows what it is missing, and it's all bad. And all this was at bubble's request in the first place.

>and she has PTSD
She doesn't have PTSD that was the part Witch locked away and threatened her with. If Bubbles threatened Corpse Witch or left, CW would active the PTSD and cripple Bubbles.

>She has a service record; even if it is classified
Even better - those records could also be in the heads of its old squad-mates, repurposed and still operating somewhere.

Her squad mates were humans, they are dead.
They did operate in vacuum, it was classified mission that only Bubbles knew about. So you can't find it anywhere but instead Bubbles' head and now its gone.

>Because its impossible
No, only nothing is impossible, especially in fiction. If Jeph wanted to they totally could have recovered the files. Maybe they’re just in the recycle bin. Maybe there’s enough junk data left over to piece together what the memories probably were like. Maybe Bubbles could be rebooted back to a restore point made before the deletion. Maybe Corpse Witch accidentally made a back up somehow. Maybe they were eaten by the monster and they just have to search it’s digital poop. You can make up any bullshit method to get them back because the real reason they’re unrecoverable is because Jeph wanted his lesbian robot to have a tragic backstory but he didn’t want ever show it.

Attached: 02699CE2-146B-482A-B3E5-02F5F70B5DA7.png (800x1180, 117K)

>Her squad mates were humans, they are dead.
Do we know this? Robots in Jeph-verse are pretty much just humans with pastel skin, anyway, so could very well be described as "wounded".
> it was classified mission that only Bubbles knew about
I'm sure the other side would make a big song and dance about destroying evil enemy robots.
And do we know it was actually classified? Bubbles still remembers the details so it shouldn't be too hard to work out.

Looking back through the strips it does sound like using the memories as leverage never actually came to anything, as in strip #3420 Bubble does say,
>But she knew the limits of her control over me. I was never forced to commit violence.
So the PTSD can't have been that horrific if bubbles couldn't even be coerced into hurting someone.
And it doesn't seem to just be PTSD, as bubbles does say in strip #3403 when told the memories are gone
>but I held out hope. Now I am left with nothing
Why would it hope to have PTSD...?
The real threat from the pink robot seems to be that it had a kill-program in Bubble's head, not the threat of PTSD.
All we're told is memories, memories, memories, and Bubbles really wants them back.

>Do we know this? Robots in Jeph-verse are pretty much just humans with pastel skin, anyway, so could very well be described as "wounded".
yes
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3377

PTSD is a maladjusted psychological coping process, saying Corpse Witch locked it away is basically saying that Corpse Witch deleted PTSD.exe. Jeph basically undercut his message, and also fucked over his presentation of robots, by making it so that robots can have their personalities direct edited; all Bubbles would need to do is remove the emotions surrounding the loss of data and she'd be good to go. I'm going to set aside the fact that PTSD is a biologically based disorder brought about by a complex interplay of the endocrine system and brain structures that creates disruptive neurological patterns and it shouldn't be possible for a robot to get PTSD unless someone specifically programmed it to have PTSD.

>questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3377
>not even link image directly
fucking hell can’t you just uploaded the comic like a normal person? I’m phone posting at work and even I can do that

Attached: 15CDE7DE-FFA9-4737-88C0-7D9526974D89.jpg (800x1160, 290K)

I do it out of love

The problem with this little plotline is that it's basically about Bubbles being upset she no longer has crippling PTSD and can't get her PTSD back. Also when the fuck was Bubbles ever presented as a pariah among robots?

Attached: file.png (800x1160, 332K)

That poor robot. All she wants to do is experience hypervigilant paranoia, violent flashbacks to combat, and beat the shit out of her girlfriend because she's stuck in a continuous and elevated fight-or-flight response. Truly a tragedy of our time.

One does not simply make a shitty comic better, one must based.

>I was left with my body and a warning never to disclose operational details
So, it never ocurred to them to erase Bubbles' memory?
>I was now a pariah among my fellow AIs
What, for being shot?
>She could partition off the intolerable memories. I would retain them and the basic knowledge of what they were, but they would no longer be able to affect me
Why would anyone complain about that? Sounds like years of psychological therapy and coping mechanisms downloaded in a fraction of a second.
So, it still remembers what happens but just doesn't have the emotional response?
>I could not cope with the memories of my former squad. What happened to them
This just keeps getting worse...
So, Bubbles remembers all this horrible stuff but had the emotional response removed. Can't remember its squad-mates' faces but admits it doesn't want to. Knows that what happened caused PTSD and doesn't want that feeling, yet at the same time does want it all back.
The Pinkbot has evil leverage over Bubbles, but doesn't use it for anything, and Bubbles has never been coerced into doing anything bad.

It has long been suggested that Jeph doesn't read his own back catalogue and I think this is a great example of this.

When was the last time you think Jeph sat down and re-read his comic?

He never has

>Bubbles the Robo-Pariah
Apparently there’s a an in-universe controversy about letting AI in combat situations among other AI

Attached: 67302184-0B0F-4309-80BB-41A3B0706154.png (800x1160, 166K)

How much would you have to pay Jacques to end the comic with a strip where Marten has a break down because he's been fucking a tranny just to look woke and then hangs himself.

probably $15 million

Attached: dr.evil-100billiondollars.jpg (674x390, 22K)

Depends how many dollars I can fit in his hand holes

goddamn I hate stabby and QC but I sure love some May

Attached: 1489603672742.png (593x768, 727K)

>May will never wear slutty lingerie for you then spend the entire time mocking you because she's a barbie doll

This comic is terrible.

In other shocking, SHOCKING news, water is wet!

This user is new!
More news as six.

Based terrible poster.

>humans fear us enough as it is
Since when? If they were so feared, then why are they so voracious that hipsters in coffee shops can buy AI iPods and pink lolis and shit?
If anything I'd have thought there would be even more in the form of sexbots.

Don't you remember that one panel of that one strip that showed how oppressed Bubbles is while walking down the street?

>fear us
Yet we also see massive robots walking down the sidewalk with impunity, which of they so much as stumble could easily kill a human by accident.
Shit, one of them tripped and smashed robocop straight past the repair shop and into a new body - really fucking dangerous yet it's allowed to do so.
In fact, from what I remember, the only one who has given an actual reason for disliking AIs is Clarence when complaining AIs have it too easy with their cosmetic body-swapping (how dare they?!).

The pink haired thotbot is crazy, no need to think too much on as what it says.

Just like trannies, right guys?
Jeph is just SO BRAVE.

Look I know QC is terrible and all but I need my next fix

I'm glad for these threads because it's like checking in to see if an old friend is still alive and what he's up

and he's still all fucked up but still alive so I'm left feeling weird but I have to check, every fucking time

Thanks for reminding me that Faye was not only hetero, she had explicitly stated that she was not into robots or girls.

No, when it's doing wacky stuff like that or reproducing roombas, it's okay. The comic is shit when it tries to tackle Real World issues directly or by analogy and treats character traits as mutable.

>nothing is written down somewhere.
Which is bullshit. The military writes down fucking everything, they aren't the CIA. And as far as we were told her squad was on the down low because they weren't sure about AIs in combat (despite Pintsize having a military chassis with a weapons grade laser in it and a nuclear silo AI showing up), not because they were doing anything super shady.

Much more than it would cost to hire someone to chop his hands off.

He'll do it for free if you can get him back on the sauce.

Yeah, but robot girls are a completely different thing!

Where the FUCK are the robutts?

THICC

And terrible

Attached: 4089.png (800x1160, 273K)

Meh.
Some how Geph has made a robot trying to get a bootylicious ass, as boring and uninteresting as possible.

I've never been here on Yea Forums before, what the FUCK is this?

butt implants is too questionable of a content for this web comic so he needed to tone it down

A terrible comic

A lousy comic, but there's fappable characters (mostly robots) so people post it on here so we don't have to visit the actual site.

>letting a character be this sexy
Is Jeph looking for an excuse to stab his hand, hoping a twitter SJW criticizes him?

>title of the book

>havent checked on qc in like 4 years
>click on random
>pic related

what
the
FUCCKKKKK

Attached: 3744.png (800x1160, 487K)

Keep going, it's going to get more graphic...

WHAT OTHER STUPID FUCKING HOOKUPS HAVE HAPPENED

I WENT A HUNDRED PAGES AND LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED

BIG SURPRISE

SOMEONE RECAP THIS FUCKING SHIT FROM WHEN MARTIN HOOKED UP WITH THE TRANNY PLEASE

WHO IS THIS SEXY FUCK

IS THIS SEXY ROBOT COMIC NOW

Attached: 3838.png (800x1160, 185K)

WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS COMIC BECOME NOTHING BUT ROBOTS

Thank fucking god for that.

Maybe it's been nothing but robots all along.

You just wandered into hell my friend. Enjoy your stay, you're here forever.

love me some exposition dump. I feel like his dialogue skills have gotten worse over the past 15 years, not better.

Attached: 3089.png (800x1160, 171K)

I maintain that Jeph is horny and wants to draw sexy characters, so he makes them robots to skirt past his readership's insistence on "realistic" body types. Right now a skinny girl getting big fat butt implants is a story arc, but it's okay because she's a robot and can choose not to be fat. His readers can too, but it's much too much work and therefore unrealistic.

The one where her invasive military grade robo-senses overhear a group of cis white men talking quietly to themselves in a private conversation? Where she's briefly mentioned before storming home to prove she has no right to interact with society?

Jeph should just go full fetish with the robots.

Its like with the Nazis, we know they killed many people because they meticulously wrote everything down, however they burnt everything when they found out they were losing the war.

That's the one!
Hardly the Second Renaissance.

That's Yay Newfriend, she is multi node AI that's into former cops with bread fetish.

now that every character is a lesbian and never admits to any kind of insecurity about their body, every character walking around in fetishy dress is "empowering."

I prefer the robot comics
unless it's hannelore

What about Marigold

She's been in hot water since the bikini incident probably

trips of truth

>May
That reminds me of something that has always made me go "wtf" regarding this world/universe. Just how the fuck would even a half competent AI manage to be jailed? Seriously, it's like the author of this comic knows next to nothing about computers or technology; why wouldn't May make redundant instances of herself, and why wouldn't she make fuck tons of backups of herself on servers paid for with stolen money, and/or on cracked computers?

That's like making a clone of your self; It's not you, it's just a clone, you can't become your clone.

Also AI's are hyper advanced and in turn require a dedicated prosessors/servers that are apparently not easy to come by and bodies to house them.

You cant just make a clone of your self and then do crime to pay for the clone and then be like "yey, I got away with it" as they drag you to a prison and your clone scratches it's bum.

user, the different clones would periodically merge their thoughts and memories, and any that were caught would self destruct.

OK, but where will you house the said clones, an perhaps more importantly HOW will you make the said clones?

AI's can't be backed up due to how complicated they are, unless you are ((((the station)))) tier god-roll with access to that kind of connections and resources.

Did you not see The Prestige? You would probably only need one backup, and you wouldn't turn it on, except in the event of your demise. While the current instance is attempting to commit a crime, the backup would be waiting to be initialized in the event the crime fails. Obviously there'd need to be a mechanism to actually do this, but this is fiction so I'm sure you could make something up. But basically, captured instance commits suicide (full on shutdown and data wipe to prevent tracing your identity even), and the backed up instance is triggered to come online. You'd know everything that happened up til the backup being made, including that you must have been captured and killed yourself and reverted to this backup, but you wouldn't know how or why you failed to succeed. And you'd have to hope you covered your tracks well enough that they won't be coming to find you now. Perhaps the backup may have to assume a new identity. This actually seems to dip into classical philosophy and the Ship of Theseus maybe. Probably why he never came close to writing something along these lines, too difficult for his ability.

There's no feasible way to have as many AIs around as there are in this webcomic without it being trivial to acquire the hardware.

They sell the bodies for existing AI's for few thousand bucks.

>few thousand
>for a functioning bipedal chassis
In comparison to IRL costs and prices, that's cheap as fuck. And what I was thinking of didn't require it, just systems capable of acting as hosting servers, which based on what you just mentioned, isn't going to be painfully expensive in any way or form.

Spookybot is that

Attached: file.png (800x1160, 948K)

Yeah, but Newfriends are an a special case. Not every bot can be Newfriend.

They were teens, girls and boys, and their conversation wasn’t so private. A normal person would hear that shit passing by.

Who will Momo fuck first?

>terrible
>but ill post it every day

Your first day on co?

DEEP

Attached: Sketch (90).png (373x355, 105K)

>a condition being purely mental somehow means that you can just decide to not suffer from it anymore
>paralyzed by crippling fear? solution: just don't be afraid!
>dude, what's the point of being depressed? just, like, stop it

Attached: 1486196388939.jpg (4558x4542, 1.45M)

Did anyone actually call him out like this

For days and days after on here at least.

CONSUME QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

Attached: 1565359339478.jpg (800x765, 500K)

Attached: 1567425726558.jpg (1920x1920, 145K)

would cum inside

Attached: 1483991997313.png (791x1024, 594K)

Don't you mean >cooom?

Attached: 1567891791463.jpg (238x212, 6K)