You go out for an evening constitutional and run into these girls. What do?

You go out for an evening constitutional and run into these girls. What do?

Attached: 09 #Beeline (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_09.54_[2019.09.09_23.43.39].jpg (1912x1072, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1IHKm7yolM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lube up and accept my fate

>Please spare my life,mommies. I promise I’ll be good.

Ask for maybe a cuddle session

Assuming that this show's Livewire is still prone to being shorted out, I'd pack a bottle of graphite just in case of a situation like this. I'd then hit Livewire with it, and run the other way while the others are distracted.

Run away and ask Wonder Woman for help.

Attached: tumblr_2aff5cb1e86f1a5ca1fd8b14fcc0a105_45b7b197_400.png (268x454, 68K)

Flatter giganta, so she picks me up. Ill be safe up high

prepare my tongue

Attached: 03 #SweetJustice, Pt. 3 (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_01.32_[2019.03.31_23.56.34].png (1920x1080, 862K)

>Hello ladies
>Bye ladies
Followed by the most sprinting I'll ever do in my life.

Start sniffin

heaven exists exactly where Diana's tongue and ice cream meet.

I hate this fucking episode and these girls because it reminds me of high school, when I dated this girl and she dumped me because while I was over her house, I saw her dad sleeping on the couch and he had a boner while in his boxers and for some retarded ass reason, I poked his boner around and touched it as she basically walked into the room.

Sooo after that, she looked disgusted then asked me to leave and politely dumped me on the phone, yet after that, she would ignore my presence in high school. Even during graduation day, when I tried to just say "hi", she walked right pass me and spoke to her friends.

I still hate myself for that shit, I really do but these girls keep reminding me of that fucking event.

Pull my pants back up and book it. Actually, forget the pants entirely, they'd just slow me down.

Attached: 1494234733898.jpg (480x480, 64K)

I never laughed so hard in my life

>I poked his boner around and touched it as she basically walked into the room.
I'm a guy, but if I saw anyone doing this, man or woman, I'd do much worse than break up with the perpetrator. What the fuck is your problem?!

I asked this question earlier but no answer. How smelly are Pamela's farts and shit if she just eats meat stuff?

Attached: most waifu villain.jpg (1912x1072, 212K)

You faggots are retarded and are not gonna capture the magic of the original post. At all.

This.

Does she even have a regular human metabolism any more? She's essentially a plant elemental. She probably has a connection to the Green in this universe, just like in the regular DCU. Who's to say if she farts or shits at all?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Piss my pants in gear and hope they're really into that. Harley definitely is. Maybe Carol too.

Attached: Harley fall.png (1080x1080, 527K)

>How smelly are Pamela's farts and shit if she just eats meat stuff?
Yea Forumsie here, really really bad
High protein diets need to be maintained with fibre otherwise it tears up your insides and gives you horrible painful bloating and terrible farts as your body creates a superplus of sulfur inside as it works hard to process the meats.

I imagine Pam sweating a lot and having cramps before ripping out hot sulfury farts randomly.

Attached: 1504631813127.gif (400x320, 3.65M)

Then it turns out you're delusional and actually packed a bottle of concrete

Why are half of them Batman villains? Isn't Batgirl the only Batman on the hero side? It just cause they're popular? But they have Giganta there, I assume. Why no Cheetah, at least? Who else is missing a counter part? Bumblebee, I guess.

Attached: 1514339608005.jpg (1224x918, 206K)

She eats so much protein to take massive dumps so she can fertilize all of her plant babies.

I like this

youtube.com/watch?v=P1IHKm7yolM

Wave hi and hope they let me continue on my way

them

This is the moment I have been training for

Attached: 1566256594273.png (1780x2500, 2.72M)

ask why they're drawn so shitty.

Cheetah, Lena Luthor, Zod and more have all showed up as villains. They're just not part of that particular villain team.

*slowly and seductively unzip benis*

Attached: choco-diana-2.gif (512x288, 711K)