Nova

Nova just might come after all!
twitter.com/timvo/status/1171240381851131904

youtube.com/watch?v=AJMYWw_JMzM

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>people still think there will be an MCU Nova film
>people still think Yea Forums WANTS an MCU Nova film

Attached: mfw everyone that's not me does things that are objectively stupid and wrong.jpg (640x339, 174K)

yeah, Sam Alexander will be great on the big screen

The guy says that Gunn wanted Nova when that's not true, Nova was in an early draft that was not written by Gunn

But I guess it makes sense that they're not announcing Nova right now if they're doing a build up to Galactus, and I also guess that they're indeed doing earth stories and cosmic stories separately

Yeah, Gunn was the one who took Nova out of GotG in the first place.

Is Galactus really the next big Cosmic MCU play? It would make sense, I guess, but are they going to do it? I figured before Galactus they'd introduce the Silver Surfer in a GOTG movie.

>build up to Galactus
You need a couple of FF movies before then

>I figured before Galactus they'd introduce the Silver Surfer in a GOTG movie.
I’d doubt GOTG but they could do a FF movie where they crossover.

what I'm saying is that they're not announcing a Nova movie until they announce a Fantastic Four or a Silver Surfer movie, that's when they introduce the concept of the "Galactus saga" or something, I think it'll start with Guardians 3

>linking mundanematt

how many boulders did he threaten you with?

Dude, I really wish Nova could get a movie to catapult him into the limelight, but I don't think some guy with 650 followers on Twitter is anything to go off of.

Oh good, another character to be reduced to memetic slurry by the Mouse's industrial blandness machine!

There's nothing the Mouse can do to him that's worse than what Bendis and the other dogshit writers Marvel had did.

>Matt McGloin already sperging out hard about Rich Rider in the replies of that tweet
Priceless.
He should be, if they're also working towards Ultimates which might seem to be the case, considering they already will have Monica, soon America might be in that Young Avengers series if the rumor is to be believed, and only Adam Brashear would be missing. Galactus is the perfect anti-villain to keep in reserve.

Attached: Ultimates_2_Vol_2_2_Rudy_Variant_Textless.jpg (790x1200, 318K)

To be fair they announced Nova and the nova corps in GOTG, they’ve already established the character and order. Just add onto this and it could work.

As much as I would like to see Richard it’s completely obvious that if anything they’ll have it feature Sam so as to replace their Spider-Man twink with a new one.

They never established Nova himself. They've never alluded to him. They would still need to actually introduce him first.
No, it wouldn't. Fiege would die before he started giving Loeb any sort of royalties.

>They would still need to actually introduce him first.
So what? What’s the issue? They already have the corps and Nova Prime and all that set up, just have Rider be another orphan-turned-hero/their version of a supersoldier

>Matt McGloin already sperging out hard about Rich Rider in the replies of that tweet

is there something wrong with that guy, mentally? he complains about Sam Alexander when the tweet clearly says Richard Rider

Corps is gone, and if Rhoman didn't find him over 5+ years, it's because they never found him.

Reminder that Feige has the idea of Sam Alexander ingrained in his head thanks to this interview

>CB: Finally, my annual Nova question.

>Feige: Nova!

>CB: Where are Richard Rider and Sam Alexander? Are they in the MCU somewhere? Are they coming? What's going on?

>Feige: It's probably the same answer I give you all the time. We love Nova. It'd be cool.

>CB: You told me last year that there was a board of characters with immediate potential, and Nova's on that board.

>Feige: That's still true. That's still true. What is your favorite thing about Nova?

>CB: I mean honestly, his costume. But I love Sam Alexander's story, because it feels very similar to the Peter Parker you've put on screen.

>Feige: True. Yeah, yeah, true.

>CB: I would love to see a mashup, kind of what you did with Guardians, where Sam Alexander's looking for his dad, and his dad is Richard Rider.

>Feige: Right. Right.

Some guy pestering the shit out of Fiege isn't going to make him want to actually use the character.

I still want to know where he got the idea that one of the actors from Dunkirk would play Nova.

Or he was hidden, or he was not there yet

Some act as if these characters are somehow barred from being introduced simply because a director chose not to do it first, even though they left enough room for them to exist. I mean, the fact that Xandar's destruction was explicitly done off-screen leaves enough grounds to introduce a guy whose most known modern stories began with the very destruction of Xandar where he was the only one with the Nova Prime primer, somebody who already existed by the end of GOTG1 alongside the other corps, as shitty as they might have been. It's pretty small-minded if you ask me.

Attached: Nova_by_DikeRuan.jpg (546x800, 303K)

>I mean, the fact that Xandar's destruction was explicitly done off-screen leaves enough grounds to introduce a guy whose most known modern stories began with the very destruction of Xandar where he was the only one with the Nova Prime primer, somebody who already existed by the end of GOTG1 alongside the other corps, as shitty as they might have been. It's pretty small-minded if you ask me.
It literally could all be solved with a 5-10 minute flashback/origin story. Literally not impossible in the slightest.