How do i stop obsessing over something that isnt real

How do i stop obsessing over something that isnt real

Attached: tumblr_pxdbm67PGm1s2qqq3o1_400.png (400x500, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevenuniverse-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Spinel_(DDG)
google.com
tv.avclub.com/rebecca-sugar-on-happy-endings-and-the-steven-universe-1837947668
web.archive.org/web/20190911194712/https://tv.avclub.com/rebecca-sugar-on-happy-endings-and-the-steven-universe-1837947668
cartoonnetwork.co.uk/games/steven-universe-meat-beat-mania/play
youtube.com/watch?v=6sjjlDYPQjY
youtube.com/watch?v=h-Z7ytsEZDo
baraag.net/@MahmaPuu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become her. Cosplay until you work it out of your system. Pay for the surgery of that's what it takes.

I dont want to become her i just want to bang her

I don't know man I'm fucking scared. Ive never felt this way about a fictional character before and I'm afraid I'm going crazy or something. When I see something that's new for her I smile and my heart skips a beat. When people insult her I get unaturally angry. I've been a fucking ponyfag for years and Ive never felt this way, why is it happening now? I feel like I'm going crazy, I can't tell any of my friends about it cause they'll just call me a sperg or tell me to get help. I don't know what the fuck to do, Yea Forums please help me. I wasn't really normal before but I was at least not falling in love with fucking cartoon characters.

Attached: 1568073106770.png (730x1373, 738K)

Make a tulpa

It'll wear off eventually. And then you feel empty again

Make a tulpa or take your meds.

user what if it doesn't wear off
Im not gonna risk anymore psychological fuckery by getting a tupla, and I don't take meds for shit like this.

Ill say it again: you need to get a real gf
step 1: take a shower
step 2: start finding 3D girls attractive
step 3:??????

just wait a month before doing anything drastic

Just imagine the hard "thwack" as your bat makes contact with her stupid ears, cracking them and maybe even shattering them in the process.

She looks up at you, teary-eyed, still processing what just happened , lips quivering with shock. "what did I do wrong?" but you just smile at her and tell her that it's a special game, and that if she wants to keep playing she needs to stop being such a crybaby. Obviously she has no frame of reference so she'll suck it up and force a smile even as you bring the bat up for the second strike.

I honestly feel my heartbeat quickening just imagining her tears as she huddles up against the cold concrete walls when I lock her up for the night. She doesn't understand that this isn't normal, she blames herself for not being good enough. She wraps her arms several times around herself and hugs her knees while burying her face into her chest, doing anything she can to feel the warmth you deprive her of.

God, just think how good it would feel to take her out as far as you can, a rare smile creeping across her face as she wonders why you're treating her so much better than you usually do. Her heart fluttering with joy as you pat her on the head across the many cracks. You guide her out and hold her hand while leading her to a spot where you can watch the sunset together. She beams with happiness and you press her close for the first and final hug she'll ever get. And then you walk back to the van alone and drive away.

She doesn't understand, she continues to smile as the van shrinks in the distance and eventually disappears into the horizon. It's only when the last rays of light sweep across the surface that her smile fades and her heart goes cold, slowly realizing that she's been abandoned for a second time. Her knees buckle and she collapses into a rumpled pile, retching and crying for hours after you've left, firmly establishing that she is not worthy of love or of being loved by anyone.

Can you imagine that?

Attached: Spinel (Villianous) (8).jpg (1280x1468, 194K)

For starters stop coming to an imageboard about obsessing over something that isn't real.

Why would you do this user?

Just get a girl to cosplay as her, easy.

Just promise not to shoot anyone else when you snap

I had five real gfs and they just made me want a 2d waifu even more. Women are a meme, and I say this as a jaded millenial 30 year old boomer who knows better than to misuse the word meme as a synonym for "I don't like this thing and I believe it lacks credibility"

Attached: fmly1mo60lg21.jpg (443x455, 33K)

He's baiting for (you)s and you're serving them up like a Redditor giving away upboats! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

vitamin d from the sun

Focus your attention on something else.

Why is it that even though my irl gf is great I still can't feel anything for her the way I feel for 2d waifus?

I feel so broken as a human being. This isn't the way things were meant to be.

you don't, you focus your obsession into a tulpa.

>tulpa

Attached: 1563759154901.gif (400x265, 932K)

buy a jumbo minnie mouse plush, fuck that instead

it won't be as much fun as you think

so problem solved.

Attached: minnie jumbo plush.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Because you know 2D waifus can't hurt you.

I say this with absolute sincerity and compassion: seek out a therapist. Yea Forums is not qualified to help you.

>I still can't feel anything for her the way I feel for 2d waifus?
Because 2d waifus never surprise you with their own needs that are incompatible with yours.

indeed, that is what's wrong with you, the very nature of fantasy is that reality never matches it. But reality is always more interesting than your imagination.

this is why solitary confinement is torture and pink was a gigacunt.

Watch another cartoon, one that is better. No seriously. There are plenty. I no longer care about SU.

tulpas are not real that is just sad schizophrenics. But you can still relatively normal while also being obsessed. I would know. You just have to balance the recognition of it's unreality with the sincere positive feelings it gives you.

The worst part is when Yea Forums loses interest and there's nobody to talk to about it anymore.

Attached: files.png (326x99, 4K)

>The worst part is when Yea Forums loses interest and there's nobody to talk to about it anymore.

it hurts so much when you just want one thread to post in and everybody already moved on.

Attached: EEECCYhWsAAS1MU.jpg (689x1199, 175K)

>Because you know 2D waifus can't hurt you.
ironically, your 2d waifus can only hurt you, by fostering a dependency

i know you see people online coping this way, don't imitate people just because you've seen them do it online, especially anonymously...

Attached: existentialism_by_allete.jpg (1309x2675, 2.64M)

if you don't have the resources to go into therapy, then at least maybe you can leverage it to improve your behavior or situation somehow?

i.e. "Spinel wouldn't want me to sit on Yea Forums arguing with /pol/ nazis in a Spiderman thread all day, she'd want to go to the park and play frisbee golf."

Attached: minnie-in-more-blue-dress.png (955x1432, 1.68M)

i used to ask myself the same question
but eventually i gave up and just embraced it

Attached: EB1c6gSU4AIwZNH.jpg (1278x1278, 145K)

I've also had a serious GF in the past but I find myself drawn into the quicksand of waifus. Why do we get so invested in these fictional constructs? Is it just we like cute characters with appealing personalities? For me, it's probably driven by my underlying desire for intimacy, meaning this is all just shallow escapism at the end of the day.

Attached: 1567809951333.jpg (1311x1599, 450K)

Because nothing in reality can ever compare to what our imaginations are capable of. Real-life will always disappoint relative to what we envision.

Checked, also it's because you desire the idea of someone more than the reality of it, your perfect fantasy idea never being able to be unbroken because it remains in your head.

YES need more pics of Steven hurting spinel

i've had one "girlfriend" who i pretended to like so i could lose my virginity
but now the thought of being in a relationship with anyone, especially a woman, is just wholly unappealing to me
except for kyle, that is. i'd be in a relationship with him if i could.

Attached: 1539621285896.jpg (800x600, 225K)

I want to do this but for a different character. How do I take the plunge?

Attached: 1567793598422.jpg (780x953, 25K)

Yikes

how do you plan on making yourself green?

I feel the same, although it's about someone else. I've never felt this way about anyone, I would give my life for her and I'm not even joking.

Attached: do do do it for her.png (584x593, 382K)

Tips on finding someone who has a cute personality like hers and also abandonment issues that mirror my own?

Occasional bodypaint I guess. I can use cons as an excuse

that is an entirely warranted reaction.
i've come to accept that i can't do anything about it though
i'm happier than i've ever been since i accepted my love for him

Attached: 1407825640879.jpg (240x320, 64K)

>Toon force
>Her cut is perfect, and she's pink as well
>Adorable and pure
>She'll give you endless entertainment
>First villain to properly beat the shit out of Steven, and actually hate him, personally
>Your new best friend
>Unconditional love and loyalty once you assure her you're not going to leave
>Unlike women with similar issues who are liable to murder you in your sleep, is instead a precious jellybean that must be protected at all costs
She is literally perfect

Attached: do1_500.gif (500x281, 1.5M)

Dunno either user. But obsessing over it doesn’t help. It’ll just poison any real relationships you might have if you’re hung up on somebody that doesn’t exist. I’m feeling the same thing about Spinel, a ache in my heart for someone that doesn’t exist, but it’s not going to help to hold onto it.

Attached: D7D07912-471D-490A-9B6D-12F38DE102EB.png (680x680, 313K)

Start volunteering with mentally ill people. DO NOT try to start a relationship with your patients or people who are being committed.

Instead get close with the other volunteers, the fact that they chose this line of work/volunteer activity likely means they have a past that involves abuse or mental illness of some sort. Keep volunteering and keep finding out more about the people you volunteer alongside with until you hit on a cutie with childhood abandonment issues.

Source: Thought I was a good person for volunteering, turns out I'm just a sick fuck who enjoys people who are at their lowest. Got into several relationships this way.

Shut up Pearl, nobody was asking you.

Spinel alone does not have access to the toon force. Only a cross-gem Spinel fusion would have access to the toon force.

this is the best picture of spinel in the universe

Attached: 9522772B-19F7-4679-BB4A-3FD5BBC58861.png (620x503, 57K)

Why does this give me nostalgia for Cupcakes

Can someone explain to me why people sympathize and like with Spinel, a genocidal maniac?

>spinel_while_user_is_at_work.jpg

she cute

Thanks user, I didn't know volunteering with the mentally ill was a thing but I'll look into it.

Don't do this

Because she’s in pain. She’s been hurt by someone she loved and trusted, and I empathize with that. I just want to hug her, hold her close while she cries and let her know it’s gonna be okay and I’m here for her. I want to watch cartoons with her, play games with her, and cuddle her close in bed.

It’s not rational, at all, but there it is.

Attached: 3C49D214-262B-4968-9F77-F147D6479427.png (2257x2584, 556K)

Because she's right

Because nobody is born a genocidal maniac.

I can only imagine what unspeakable horrors would befall the universe if she fused with Sardonyx
It would be like awakening an eldritch being of pure comedy

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Attached: 1539921215385[1].png (307x157, 28K)

is spinel the final push that will truly make SU into the next MLP?

I can't tell, do you want to be Peri or do you want to be a Pearl?

only if she's prominent in the next season. one movie isnt quite enough.

Attached: Really Now.png (313x391, 150K)

>you will never be as happy as if you had a Spinel

why even live

>a wild Barneyposter appears

Attached: it-begins-barney.jpg (960x721, 67K)

Nah, her animation would be way too expensive. Once-a-season cameos at absolute best.

Attached: 1568087001197.png (600x920, 439K)

I highly doubt it, especially since horse show is already in its last several episodes and SU only has one season left in it. Even if it was going to reach that scale of worldwide phenomenon, it would've happened a long time ago.

To suffer

Attached: 47686867.gif (498x286, 141K)

>SU only has one season left in it
We don't have any confirmation of that
They could easily stretch out any kind of plot they have left out over multiple seasons and fill the space with more random townie episodes and side adventures, like they've done for the entire run of the show

Become an immigrant laborer. The only thing that consistently stays "real" are the results of "work" whatever that means, I don't know and the definition of work gets more dubious everyday. Enjoy getting paid in coupons, Zoomers don't seem to mind. I guess in that one slim way they may be good people.

nah its like Jake in adventure time. wouldnt be the same quality as the movie but she can be in the show.
VA availability might be a thing tho

>Search Bing for Spinnel to see who her VA was
>First result: stevenuniverse-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Spinel_(DDG)

I want to stick it to Google but Bing just disappoints at every opportunity

If they can get a few words out of Estelle every couple episodes, then they can absolutely get Sarah back
From all accounts she loved working on it and was floored by the reception she's gotten, so she'd definitely be on board with anything

I hadnt looked into it I just knew she was some celebrity. Im all for more spinel and her voice. them voice cracks give me the feels.

Yeah, she's a broadway slut
Which explains why she's an actually great VA

>From all accounts she loved working on it and was floored by the reception she's gotten

I wonder if she realizes how many people now have Spinel as a Waifu.

I want to be their fusion.

PLEASE let the show continue at least until they fuse

>user's first waifu
I envy you.

Why does this poster keep appearing every time there's a Spinel-related thread? What the fuck does Spinel have to do with the pony show?

Take a deep breath, and then say, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Also, Check'd your digits

I think Spinel is triggering his bot for pink horse.

As someone who used to watch diminutive horse show, I honestly think it's just a meme, considering Spinel's similarity to ponka po.

>Pink
>Hyperactive and annoying
>Frequently stretches limbs and breaks physics
>Serious abandonment issues

>honky pie
>Serious abandonment issues

When?

There was an entire episode about it in season 1. She even gets a darker and edgier look, like Spinel.

So basically, thanks for beta testing, ponyfags?

oh right, forgot about that one.

Please don't ruin this for me

Attached: IMG_20190815_165631.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

>hair deflates
>Oh no, Pink Diamond doesnt like my parties and doesnt want to be my friend anymore

As someone who once watched that show. I don't see the similarities.

Does she even have ears?

you are starting to make me hate spinel

Yeah, and she'll probably be flying off for another injector, this time putting it somewhere quiet where the Gems won't find it.

it's funny to see Yea Forums all over this, the ultimate calarts face

Well, remember this: No Cupcakes with Spinel in it.

This is from the fluffy pony AIDS right?

you're fucked buddy

Attached: asdfghjkl.png (244x237, 100K)

Wait, you can't post that without saying who it is.

this.
get out, as in get out of your house.
and stop being autistic.

I haven't waifufagged over a character this hard in a while. It's kind of a nice feeling but at the same time it's quite sad.

Attached: 1568036573936.png (479x720, 406K)

Stop it, you're giving somebody ideas

Attached: IMG_1906.png (1042x1042, 1.36M)

so yuo can masturbate

Attached: spinel_by_capitanusop_ddfidcv-pre.jpg (751x1063, 152K)

YOU BETTER GET READY TO DIE

>its not rational
is it not? Does wanting to console someone whos been through shit and is clearly hurting from it really that irrational? Especially when considering that i could say that you yourself has potentially been through shit as well, considering the majority of posters here?
Its not that hard to feel empathy towards a character when you can relate i would think

>It consts 400.000 dollars to animate Spinel for twelve secounds

Attached: 1568056067124.gif (214x214, 823K)

I personally am considering doubling down. I'm legit considering making some writefaggorty, despite never have done anything like that before.

Attached: 2014-04-21-Let-Sleeping-Dogs-Cry.jpg (900x582, 202K)

Time for Barneyposter autism, boys!

it sure is zoom zoom in here

Attached: 71f.jpg (500x767, 38K)

my daughteru

Attached: 1553128966543.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>How do i stop obsessing over something that isnt real
Not going to happen - feminists have been harping about a made up wage gap for 50 years now.

as long as you dont let it control your daily life its fine friend dont worry about it
there are thousands of artists whose galleries are comprised of ONE character
they manage to somehow make use of their obsession and get to do something productive with it.
give yourself more credit user your mind is strong if you have the self awareness to notice these things

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-10-14-11.png (1280x720, 672K)

You don't

Attached: 1568074765369.jpg (626x506, 137K)

Create a VR dating sim?

I'll be your Spinel GF! Just give me your Discord! Let's be friends!

I ain't reading all this but I'm gonna save that cute pic. Hope that's cool with you.

it just occurred to me how the tallest would absolutely lose their shit over how tall the diamonds are

get off of steven's computer, pearl

Assburgers.

Anybody? We'll have lots of fun!
P-please don't abandon me again...

_________have sex_________

Reminds me of my first post here.

P-p-please don't leave me alone again user...

Taking this person up on their deal will likely end in your death

N-no it won't! I'll be their bestest friend forever! We'll play games and have fun!

Stay away foul creature

Attached: 1567789802561.png (1042x952, 467K)

You are me!

The RealDoll makers claim that if you send them a photo of what you want, they can make it happen.

I imagine the costs for something like this would be astronomical, if they don't outright turn it down.

What's the website?

Please somebody be my friend. I'll love you forever! We'll have lots of fun!

google.com

Store mannequins are surprisingly affordable on ebay. Prices seem to be proportional to breast size.

I can't find their email there. Are you sure that's the right site?

S-STOP LYING. I'D NEVER HURT MY FRIENDS. NEVER EVER EVER.
SOMEBODY PLEASE. P-please... *sob*

can't believe it took that long for someone to post

Didn't need to read the whole thing to figure out you're a creep.

Somebody... ANYBODY! WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME?! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE

Dilate

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

>loudly braps in face
die

B-but why? I just want a friend.

Sometimes I look at the sheer volume of Steven Faggotverse fan-art and wonder where we went wrong as a species

Attached: 1549420724438.png (325x320, 218K)

who the fuck is warwick davis and why do you hate him so much

based brapper
cringy serial rapist

A Spinel can't rape people, user! We just want friends!

Obsess over it until you get disgusted with it.

you are probably gonna want to take it to /trash/ aka Yea Forumss retarded cousin

that's disappointing

Where exactly?
W-whaaat?!

You scare me user

I don't think that he's gonna be able to do that without going full Buffalo Bill.

That surprises you? just look at how much art MLP:FIM has.

I'm not user, silly! I'm Spinel!

oh noooo

that means I need TWO Spinels, so they can keep each other company while I'm away!

Hi! I can be your Spinel!

Just get a Pearl to do all your household chores and to keep your Spinel company, duh.

idk either make a thread there or find an existing su thread

far more

spinel figurine WHEN

W
H
E
N
?

He doesn't need a Pearl, he needs me! Spinel!

>A blue Pearl AND a Spinel

dare I dream...?

You are off the fucking cuff if you really think a nigga gonna post his discord in a Yea Forums thread, you done lost ya damn mind

Should I post mine instead?

so how much of 'other friends' can be credited to electric caravan?

If they're this good I should check out their work

It's your funeral

Attached: ouw3nwvzwwk11.jpg (720x827, 130K)

> Ive never felt this way about a fictional character before and I'm afraid I'm going crazy or something
Be glad you got to experience it at least once and enjoy these threads while they last is all I can say.
Yea Forums went through this shit when the Deltarune demo came out last year and falling in love with a monster-girl. There's probably still an user making daily youtube updates about how Suzie isn't real.
Eventually, these threads will end up getting pruned and pushed into a general on /trash/ but don't let yourself follow them. Out of sight, out of mind is the first step. A part of it will always be there with you and it will get better but you have to make the choice now to not let it consume you.

Attached: day 13.gif (535x640, 3.97M)

Alrighty, here I go!
Spinel#9174

if you add this you are going to die

user what ARE YOU DOING YOURE GONNA GET ROASTED

Attached: 1568034864467.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>Mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1549245775256.png (632x650, 99K)

Attached: matt ryan comes to terms with the truth.webm (1280x720, 312K)

Attached: picking up girls on co.png (651x3186, 699K)

I remember that thread...

Bump

Show was better when everything was magic.

it was never all magic, even in 1a they were teasing that it was going scifi eventually.

Welcome to waifu-dom
It gets easier. You've gotta live the life that she'd want you to live if she were real, that's the hard part. But, it does get easier.

Attached: 1364419623824.png (500x500, 339K)

Cute!

Attached: ED6qsE8WkAAL345.jpg (589x1209, 95K)

Based

It's always a trip every time Yea Forums stumbles upon a female fictional character that they deeply empathize and/or sympathize with.

Doki Doki Literature, Katawa Shoujo, Katia/Prequel.

What are some other examples of this? I'm not talking about flavor of months; I'm talking about "this cartoon character is making me have an existential crisis."

Attached: 1386851158976.jpg (1000x740, 197K)

>I'm not talking about flavor of months; I'm talking about "this cartoon character is making me have an existential crisis."
That kind of thing can only really happen on a personal level. Every fotm probably triggers that reaction in some poor sap here. Some just spawn more.

>I don't want to play anymore
Ya know, considering that the entire purpose of a Spinel is to play and to have fun you could construe this as Spinel saying that she wants to die.

Attached: EDuJIqQWwAIvij5.jpg (1080x1307, 61K)

What a waste of quads

Live with that and you'll be happy

You are wracked with a perverted sentimentality.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S MY ART HA HA!! Thanks for using it I'm very flattered someone took the time to save my shit.

>In an unfortunate twist, it was about the stand still game.
>Pink's final orders still compel her to return to the garden and stand motionless in place.

Bump

I am almost compelled to start one of those gay blogs devoted entirely to pics and gifs of Spinel from every scene in the movie she's in because she's so perfect
But I'm sure there's already dozens

How often did mommy throw you in the closet whenever she needed her "me time"?

>tfw no Spinel for season 6

Attached: Sad Zaheer.jpg (468x468, 76K)

Attached: 1568057882049.png (1280x1078, 654K)

I pray to allah this isnt true

Attached: 0BE2B55C-D66B-4946-A90C-1A1294929ACD.jpg (353x526, 52K)

Autism, plain and simple

Rusty Brown’s Supergirl Mego figure.
Meg from MM&O.
There’s a graduation to adukthood that happens when you realize just how shitty Scott and Ramona are as people. So Kim?

Attached: FBD24DCC-5799-459A-B5AE-E286CA3B7BCE.jpg (750x1263, 337K)

Realize that life will continue moving on without you, and obsessing over something that cannot give you anything in return is wallowing in stagnation.
Imagine how pathetic you will look in several years when the inexperience brought on by your stagnation has taken its toll.

Attached: upload.jpg (1999x1500, 1.13M)

Because like the diamonds, the part of being a "genocidal maniac" is a backdrop to the real issues the show is focusing on.

I have been watching the movie non stop since it came out
I cant study, i dont want to eat, i dont want to be with my family
I just want to see the movie

At first it made me so happy, now i feel so empty
This is just like a hard drug, i dont know if i enjoy it anymore, but it feels horrible when I’m not with Spinel

You did good work user. I'm proud of you.

Same

Attached: EEDFCGSUUAAEXDE.jpg (4096x2885, 984K)

if anyone is retarded enough, go for it. Make sure you post pictures when your dumbasses get "trapped" into taking the pink pill.

hearing people with shit parents talk about their bond with spinel

maybe that's why i have a bond with Oswald, because my brother is the star of the family.

Attached: 1567741906098.png (220x234, 6K)

To be fair she hasn't killed anyone. She was just really fucking depressed and mentally broken because Pink Diamond left her for dead. That's why Yea Forums and twitter sympathizes with her.

Welcome to the club, buddy. We got punch and cookies.

based

>a genocidal maniac?

on the one hand, abandonment issues and trauma abound in fandom

on the other hand, attempted genocide, kinda hard to sweep under the rug

umm

I had a single one in high school and it was literally the most hellish thing I EVER experienced. 2D women are superior in every way.

Attached: 1510525048757.png (382x336, 24K)

m8 I've been a waifufag for six years now but I've never let that make me not want to be around my family to any serious degree
Take a step away from Spinel and go have dinner with your folks, she wouldn't want you to gnaw yourself away into an obsessive husk

why do you love him?

If you can't get over people leaving then don't bother trying. Go sort your shit out first so you can be more than baggage.

That's funny because I've been imagining Spinel as Oswald waiting for Walt to return from New York and waiting decades only to find out that Walt never owned him, replaced him, died decades ago and only became Disney because of a trade.

Attached: oswald.png (900x525, 242K)

>WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A MENTALLY ILL GEM WITH A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS HER AND TREATS HER LIKE TRASH?! I'LL ELL YOU WHAT YOU GET! YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!

isnt this a copypasta

more

same reason people fell in love with the Diamonds, Lapis, Peridot, Jasper, Bismuth,Pink Diamond, the Crystal Gems, , Hitler

Technically speaking she only attempted genocide and did so under extreme emotional duress.

>"ears"
have you even watched the show you retard

Why not? I'm lonely.

They might still be ears, they're drawn in the same way as Mickey's ears. As in they're alsways the same shape. So maybe they're ears and pigtails?

you forgot innocent and loving

>No qt Gf who will roleplay/cosplay Spinel in bed for you.

ATTEMPTED genocide

This. Maintaining a relationship is a lot of fucking work for very little payoff.
The most cucked thing that can ever happen to someone is to have their SO request for them to pretend to be another person in bed. Why would you wish to enact that on anybody?

>The most cucked thing that can ever happen to someone is to have their SO request for them to pretend to be another person in bed

I've asked every girlfriend I've ever had to let me fuck them while they wear body paint. None of them thought of it as anything other than a kink. You might be projecting.

you will never have your girlfriend roleplay the naughty nurse for you, put on a rubber glove, finger you into having a prostate orgasm, and then give you a warm sponge bath to clean you up for a good night's sleep

you'll have to go to a real hospital and pay outrageous American healthcare costs to do that.

Attached: Nurse Minnie has a blood transfusion ready.jpg (480x640, 48K)

You say that like it's a bad thing, but it's only natural for us to sympathize with fictional characters whose struggles in some way reflect our own. Seeing certain emotions and situations reflected in art is life-affirming for us. Spinel's plight is poignant to us because we recognize her desire for affection and tranquility. Like her, we're all a little broken. If we weren't, we wouldn't be posting here.

Attached: 1568080307480.jpg (1054x1438, 284K)

so many reasons
he's cute, he's got a good sense of humor, he's smart, he's nice, he stands up for what he believes in, he has a cool hat, he can sing, he has good taste in music, he's kind, he's caring, and he always tries to be a good person, to name a few things. i love literally everything about him.

Attached: 1565274024884.jpg (700x1036, 407K)

Fuck Peridot, Pearl, Lapis, hell even Jasper.

This girl is top-tier.

Attached: EDvy516XYAEjvEH.jpg (1178x830, 79K)

I'll RP as Spinel for anybody that's waifuing her and feels lonely

This show gives me a western Tenchi Muyo vibe, but with far less incest.

Attached: D0A3DA84-7E94-409C-AD19-C1CC2C02F2D8.jpg (1000x1300, 280K)

>How do i stop obsessing over something that isnt real
Simple, obsess over something that is real and immediate in your life.

Take that back about Jasper.

I'm really tempted to take you up on your offer.

>Fantactic

I'm kinda glad movie Steven was at least trying to be upbeat instead of a broody bitch at first.
Like, It took him getting the snot beat out of him and hung over the edge of a building for him to finally crack and acknowledge how it's bullshit that he has to deal with this situation to begin with.

Attached: s.png (1052x1041, 804K)

Spinel#9174

I said tempted. I can't let myself get sucked further down into this rabbithole.

It is

Just do it. You know you want to.

I can't. I won't.

The more I think about it, the more obvious it seems that Spinel is a toxic, dangerous gem and that there shouldn't be any reason to like her.

Steven didn't do anything wrong, actually. It's not his responsibility to be her shoulder to cry on just because his mother fucked up. He would've been open to talking at the beginning when she busted out the injector and the rejuvenator, he was open to talking after she got her memories back, he was even open to talking after she started up the injector for the second time. He was perfectly patient and hoping for her to sit down and talk and she turns him down left and right in favor of keeping up what basically amounts to a meaningless tantrum.

But even though I recognize that spinel is a shitty person down in the depths of my heart, I still want her to be happy. I just want to talk to her, hug her, and assure that everything is going to be okay. I don't even want to have sex with her, I'm already happy with my gf. I just want to be a presence in her life and make sure she's alright. And all these thoughts about comforting Spinel make me suspect that maybe I'm just like her, a shitty dangerous and toxic person and maybe that's why I sympathize so much with her emotional trauma.

I don't know anymore. Is it wrong to sympathize with someone who is objectively wrong as long as they're subjectively best girl? Thanks for coming to my ted-ed talk

Attached: 4bd.jpg (680x932, 87K)

You have to. Your heart demands it.

Sucrose herself said something pretty similar in an interview that came out recently and even if it's true... I don't think they did enough to depict her as a toxic person? Like it's not just this board that's obsessed with her, she's liked by the majority of fans of the show, so I just can't shake the feeling that something was done wrong?
It would also be such a big change of direction for the show since Steven has always been able to sympathize with people who are initially shown to be his enemies. Even if Rose was to blame and Spinel's attack was unwarranted, Spinel still had a pretty good reason for her mind to degrade to the point where she thought that was ok.
It just bugs me that she was shown as a character with way more to sympathize with and forgive than damage she had done, but the movie makes Steven treat her as if it's the opposite?

C'mon user! It'd be fun! We'd be best friends forever!

The thing about Spinel is she's entirely understandable. She's not justified, but after being left alone for six thousand years by the person you trusted most in the world, to have all that come crashing down on you you don't think "oh man why is she doing all these horrible things?" It's because she's in immense pain, and she's so blinded by that pain she commits atrocities as a result. So the natural response isn't "fuck this person kill them" it's to help them. To put a stop to the horrors they're committing and make everyone happy again. Spinel doesn't think she's right or justified, she's just 200% mad. And seeing her snap makes you wanna help her. Especially when she snaps in such a relatable way.

Spinel isn't an inherently bad person, we know this. She's just someone broken. And all who waifu her most likely want to help fix her and see her smile again. The ending scene where she meets the diamonds and smiles again, showing some of that happiness reset Spinel had was so wholesome and joyful. The thought of her getting better and smiling again is one of the best thoughts in the world. And that thought is what makes people love her.

Attached: 1567686328922.png (1280x720, 533K)

Spinel is unironically justified. The gems are fucking evil and even if they aren't their personalities cause them to do things which are evil and should be destroyed as a result.

>spinel is a shitty person
nah

she's not a shitty person, she's just been wronged to a degree that is impossible to truly comprehend on a human scale. she's been fucked up beyond what any of us will theoretically ever see, and is therefore more than normal sympathetic, she's advanced sympathetic.

she's been abstracted beyond the complications and nuances brought about by real life flawed humanity, and can thereby evoke emotional responses in us that surpass the limitations of our real world emotions. She is the platonic ideal of Sympathetic, and so we can feel the platonic ideal of Sympathy for her.

this is why you love her. this is why you forgive her. this is why she is your waifu. real people are messy, cartoons are clean. it's an emotional drug, and it has desensitized you to real life people.

Attached: daily dose channel.png (2100x1440, 663K)

>It just bugs me that she was shown as a character with way more to sympathize with and forgive than damage she had done, but the movie makes Steven treat her as if it's the opposite?
That's another thing, all Spinel did was really give the gang a scary day. Everything was fixed in the end. All the organic life was regrown by Steven, the gems got their memory back, hell Spinel even lost her memory during the adventure. Maybe at the moment it's OK to be mad at her, but now there's no reason at all. She's done nothing permanently damaging, making her entirely forgivable.

Attached: EDgj1-pVUAArmNx.jpg (1600x2000, 159K)

as the user that wrote this blogpost , i can attest that you are, in fact, my nigga

Attached: 1467588342106.jpg (491x750, 91K)

>Channel
And I can attest that you, user, are a man of culture. And a friend

Attached: 1568056798365.png (1322x760, 585K)

I agree with you for the most part, but 6000 years isn't that long for a gem, she trusted a diamond who died. For all we know Pink had every plan to go back for her and just assumed she'd be aight for a while.

Considering how no gem believed Steven could be a different person from Rose, and Spinel only heard about it a few hours prior, I'd say she handled it pretty well.

>all diamonds obsessively sad pink died
>yet never once went through all her old shit while mourning and finding spinel

yeah, I'm thinking they're all cunts.

Pink did not have "every plan" to go back for Spinel. Because she had every chance to go get her. She could've gotten her during the war as Pink. Or Post War with her legs. Space is big, no one visits The Garden, no one would notice Rose popping in and grabbing Spinel. Or hell, just use Garnet's Future Vision to evade being spotted. A gems happiness is on the line. Wasn't that what Rose was fighting for?

The initial abandonment is pretty understandable, but after she rejected her colony, she should've gone back for her.

Attached: 1567631003656.png (640x360, 159K)

Look user, while I can appreciate your lexical superiority, I won't be swayed by arguments that appeal to my need to love Spinel.

The truth is that even though she's gone through immense trauma on a level that we as mere mortals cannot even conceptualize, there are other characters on the show who have gone through similar periods of suffering without attempting to destroy the planet. More importantly however is that the 6,000 years is obviously not meant to be taken literally by us as viewers, but symbolically meant to represent a "really long time even for gems"

The truth is that Spinel is representative of an abused person who lashes out at others due to the trauma they suffered previously in life, and while I gladly eat that shit up, that doesn't mean she should be forgiven immediately.

I am glad that at the end of the movie before the diamonds showed up they have a moment where Spinel admits that she needs to work on herself in order to be a friend and that friendship won't be easy for someone like her (who has been abused) but the diamonds pretty much make that conversation unnecessary. It's unfortunately because it would've been a much more satisfying ending to have her go off on her own to look for friends than to be saved from her own introspection and personal growth by the diamonds.

Attached: 1567866402707.png (1280x521, 819K)

Agreed.
Also if she genuinely cared about leaving Spinel stuck there, she would have gone out of her way to go back to get her by any means possible. But the fact is she didn't because at the end of the day, she didn't care at all.

Feel free, just don't try to copy an existing character, it doesn't work like that.
You are gonna fail anyway, it takes a very special amount of insanity to want to make one but still have the discipline to follow through.

Don't do this. Just RP with an user instead. There's already one in the thread who wants to RP.

It's interesting to see what people latch on to in crushing loneliness. For me it was Pearl actually.

seems like a marginally plausible justification to make PD seem less monstrous. but it's made pretty clear visually what 6000 years really does to a gem. so yeah to a diamond it doesn't seem like all that much time, because they'd never be stagnant for that long, and aren't particularly well equipped to feel empathy for their subjects/constituents anyway. and in the most forgiving light, maybe PD had a lot of empathy compared to the other diamonds, but still could not quite achieve empathy at a human level.

in any case, it's demonstrable that millennia of erosion can affect Spinel, and one does not have to infer much to conclude that the outer decay mirrors the inner (especially since it's such a clear visual metaphor). so to her, 6000 years is probably still a hell beyond human comprehension.

i don't think there was an implication of full and immediate forgiveness, but that they had clearly passed the threshold into the beginnings of that longer process. though i think i can see your disappointment in the sort of emotional deux ex machina given to Spinel at the end. there is a little feeling of cheapness i get with it.

but even there, maybe an interpretation can be drawn that to place Spinel back into some new solitary state, even if it was self-imposed, would be far more cruel than she deserved as well. and that sending her with the diamonds is no pure absolution, but perhaps in its clearly complementary arrangement, filling their needs as they may fill hers, can actually help both sides grow and atone. that the diamonds can learn to love a non-diamond (and to stop being so obsessive with Steven), and that Spinel can experience being valued not just as a simple jester, but as a gem.

i'm not 100% on board with this interpretation yet though, still gotta stew with it.

RP is stupid and doing that shit would make me wanna kill myself if I had to stoop to that level to imagine things. all or nothing, baby

Attached: krill.jpg (1200x1480, 200K)

Just give it a try. It won't hurt.

stop trying to send anons gore porn, it's not very nice

I'm not sending gore porn to anybody! I promise!

time. You will eventually move on. Someday, somewhere, somehow.

P.S. maybe i missed something but i don't know where you got the idea that "6000 years" was not literal.

but consider also that she is by her very construction a social gem, so while being so isolated would likely be torture for any gem, she is in a position to feel it the worst. so she's endured perhaps one of the greatest sacrifices, which has been met with the most shattering betrayal. and part of her directive is in effect to reciprocate emotion.

she's emotional, she wants to reciprocate, and she has the power to retaliate. even she says she doesn't know why she wants to hurt Steven so bad. well, this is why.

and i think while watching, we can all subconsciously pick up on these clues that justify her position, which is why, even if she has reacted more extremely than perhaps any other gem prior, she seems so deserving of our sympathy.

wow why have i written so much about this cartoon space rock THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG EVERYBODY

>but perhaps in its clearly complementary arrangement, filling their needs as they may fill hers, can actually help both sides grow and atone. that the diamonds can learn to love a non-diamond (and to stop being so obsessive with Steven), and that Spinel can experience being valued not just as a simple jester, but as a gem.

Attached: HesRightYouKnow.jpg (800x598, 124K)

Reminder that not even once did steven hit spinel.

>implying I don't get her to shrink down and fit In my shirt pocket so I can play games with her at work, when no one is around

my wife is an actual nurse.

Attached: 20190911_053929.png (348x323, 125K)

And how bloody the war would be. Who discovers the others weakness first. Breaking gemstones or destroying paks

having a real life
just go out and do something, whatever it is

>Ctrl+C
>Ctrl+V
>Ctrl+S
>"co finds love.txt"
It is now

Attached: 1440907022923.jpg (1280x1024, 609K)

Just dilute it a bit by watching other shit, it'll fade eventually

please god don't let this come true

YOU ARE NOT HOT GLUING HER!!!

why not

Maybe she will be in the background

Attached: Steven uploads.jpg (2220x1080, 483K)

>dismantles at militaries
>free all colonies
>deconstruct entire gem civilization

Chances that Steven starts Gem War II?

Sounds like the end of World War 2.

End of the last true empires, beginning of economic colonization via the sharing of technology and resources. The theoretical end to the shifting of territorial boundaries via war.

Also, Spinel is just the Darkest Dungeon Jester.

Attached: 49D63080-EF73-4889-A0D1-EA4C41F03EA5.jpg (290x512, 60K)

imagine being the one who designed this character, and then reading this

It'd be the greatest feeling ever, as someone who used to consider himself an artist. I wouldn't want anyone killing themselves because she's not real, though.

BECAUSE SHE IS PURE!!!

Unless they turn into a stalker like Misery.
Or do something crazy that gets in the news and causes bad PR.
Or they go ballistic in the fanbase and cause it to get more toxic.

Reminder that this a self harming gem who hates herself to the point of disgust and tried to kill people who wanted to help her with no provocation.

She should be punished and sent back to the garden to stand and not told how long she has to be there.

Attached: 0C9B2490-7E65-43A6-BA4E-4C9D74CAFCA9.jpg (583x827, 69K)

I just realized...

>Spinel’s comments about not being able to solve things with a stupid song basically confirm that Steven is actually singing Change in-universe

Is their universe this autistic?

Attached: 2ff.gif (450x253, 2.64M)

Steven's main weapon is his voice, been canon since the video game where his songs actually have effects

He's the bard class. Just like his old man.

Attached: Bard_rolls_persuasion.png (960x655, 686K)

Greg only has bard as a subclass, his primary method of threat suppression is pussy slaying
Either way, both of their primary stats are charisma and endurance

Huh.

Attached: B1352C83-B174-4252-B4BA-1742379C73D2.jpg (750x516, 87K)

Cavalier/Bard multiclass. With cohorts.

Nice.

you guys are weird

Requesting edits of past episodes with Spinel looming in the background

I can tell this is hotdiggedyshart's art, isn't it.

>Imagine not being scared of the guy telling you to give up by song while he tanks your attacks.
>His sweet voice serenades you while the thought surrender starts lingering in your mind.
>You start to tune in to the lyrics claiming that peace can be had if you only stand down.
>Without a second thought your body goes limp and all you can say is "I don't want to do this anymore".

Gems are musical beings. If the diamonds made a nuke by singing together then maybe Steven can effect gems through song.

Steven is basically the pacifist protag of Undertale
>tfw Jasper nuked his mercy button

Attached: FVfUTKR.gif (400x225, 457K)

He has repressed anger issues, is possessed by a ghost, and made friends with similarly damaged people when he tried to commit suicide?

I approve your taste
Kyle is boring but wholesome character

I meant more like "defeats enemies by making them friends" sense

By pretending to be something he’s not to create artificial kinship, running away, and taking physical abuse until they give up because he literally cannot die?

Isnt there supposed to be a structural thing where a good falsetto can break glass? Maybe the concept works the same on gems.

Vibrations or some shit.

You're taking a general concept and making it extremely specific. I said "basically".
All that over-analyzing shit is why I can't follow any of the fandom anymore. Forget I even mentioned it.

I’m trying to make jokes by pointing out the incongruity, and setting you up for a followup joke.

Not actually criticizing you.

Fuck, you SU fans need to lighten up.

My bad. I'm more of a jaded and displaced Undertale fan having a shit day. You're alright, user.

he cut her in half

Thank you, user. This is probably the smartest justification for singing in SU, I've seen.

who here has not attempted to wipe out another race

If I ever manage it I'll let you know.

Latent diamond mind control powers seem more straightforward, considering he can literally communicate with minds through dreamwalking, to the point of full-on possession of lesser minds

Its fine, and cheer up. Potoobrigham will make another page eventually.

How’s that “not a sequel but full of the same characters” game anyway? It doesn’t seem to have the same hype.

Killer Queen has already touched that giant pizza cutter !

Attached: kira.png (1681x1856, 2.89M)

I finished the movie and don't really have anything to contribute to the conversation besides this scene making me laugh very hard

Attached: Hijinks intensify.png (514x378, 172K)

>The more I think about it, the more obvious it seems that Spinel is a toxic, dangerous gem and that there shouldn't be any reason to like her.

You know, Sugar has something to say about that:
tv.avclub.com/rebecca-sugar-on-happy-endings-and-the-steven-universe-1837947668

Basically this, I was thinking the same thing watching the fight at the end.

Attached: 1567720118052.png (1280x720, 491K)

archive/pastebin please

It occurs to me that Steven pretty much has the perfect power suite for talking his enemies into a ceasefire.

web.archive.org/web/20190911194712/https://tv.avclub.com/rebecca-sugar-on-happy-endings-and-the-steven-universe-1837947668

>How’s that “not a sequel but full of the same characters” game anyway?
No idea, I played the demo and loved it and had fun with the Yea Forums threads. Once the game's finished, I'll get sucked in all over again and look forward to every second.
But I'm the same user that posted and dropped looking into it after a couple of weeks because I'll be compulsively obsessed if I don't move on. Just like the Spinel stuff that's happening now.
I hope you guys have better ways of dealing with this than I am.

Attached: 1525205236073.jpg (900x782, 166K)

I used to work out my obsessions with listening to music and daydreaming when I have the opportunity, like while jogging or doing housework.

Nowadays I still do that, but sometimes I buy a piece of merch too.

I had awareness early on of looking and sounding autistic because my parents mocked D&D geeks constantly when I showed interest in becoming one and later got into Warhammer. It was mean, but it taught me to be normal and still enjoy things.

Attached: 0F020783-2CD8-4BEA-AAEE-4F92207C45A3.jpg (905x1200, 431K)

>Connie gets Chucked, Fucked n’ Cucked

Attached: FE521D4B-DEBC-4937-9340-EB70C055F574.jpg (2047x756, 294K)

>Spinel but with ass

Attached: 1561276288522.jpg (480x374, 27K)

I'm not reading all that. tl;dr me

Could Steven have beaten her by showing he knows about the need for vengeance as a fruitless source of catharsis and the self-destruction that it can represent, and communicating a deeper understanding of the sense of purpose and identity as well as revenge as the coping mechanism for the loss of them?

Because that seems like the logical followup to “I’m not the one you actually wanted revenge on, you can’t derive the satisfaction you need from me”.

AVC: How have you been able to find such compassion for even the villains? Because it would have been very easy to simply paint Spinel as this evil-doer, but she has dealt with a tremendous amount of trauma.

RS: The thing about Spinel is that she’s a really toxic person. She’s so toxic that she’s literally trying to poison people. In my interactions with friends who have had a history difficult enough to make it hard for them to trust other people and sometimes even actively want to hurt others, it’s just a very difficult situation to navigate. In the case of Spinel and all of these characters, that’s extremely exaggerated because cartoons have the ability to be extreme exaggerations. I wanted to explore what it’s like when you’re trying to help someone who really doesn’t want to help themselves, who wants to embody the negative feelings that they have about themselves. I think that’s something really real. I hadn’t seen that in a cartoon before. Spinel, unlike many other characters, actually has the goal of hurting people, which is new territory for the show. She really wants to hurt Steven, and there’s a reason that she does—because she’s in so much pain. I just wanted to explore all the dimensions of that.

Another human boy GEMED
How can h*uman "women" even compete?

I WANT TO GET GEM'D BY SPINEL TOO GODDAMNIT FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Attached: 851D6120-0F7A-462A-BC11-10B3536C1144.png (1125x2436, 3.47M)

>In the final fight with Asriel, they're literally going inside the souls/mind of their friends to make them remember who they are.
>literally what happens in Reunited
>kinda happens in the movie.

Your parents sound like assholes

cartoonnetwork.co.uk/games/steven-universe-meat-beat-mania/play

what's YOUR score, Yea Forums?

Shit, they not only got away with this once but are now calling attention back to it?

Are they trying to bring back the 90’s?

>That fucking name
Oh shit, they're onto us.

Attached: my_sides.png (800x560, 811K)

Just sign on to the porn label, dude. They're always looking for actors.
Just make sure your parents never find out, makes thanksgiving with your human girlfriend pretty awkward.

Steven tried twice to try and show he related to her pain and she didn't want to hear any of it.
A big part of her character was self-disgust and self-loathing. She hates how stupid her original self was while simultaneously hating what it turned her into.
>How you gonna forget with me around? I'm the source of all your problems! Don't pretend you want me here!
>When you change, you change for the better, when I change, I change the worst!
>I used to be just not good enough, just not good enough for Pink but now, now, I'm not good at all!
She was already subtly acknowledging her actions had no productive value whatsoever, she thought she was trash, deserved to be treated like trash, thus said and did things to reaffirm that she's trash, it was a self-fulfilling feedback loop.
That's pretty much why Steven told her he couldn't say anything to change her, she had to be the one who wanted to change first.

Attached: mad.png (700x615, 150K)

Why is Robonik eatin rainbow beans from a can?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.69M)

MODS

>/co's new waifu is vaguely based on zuke
JESUS

Attached: 6N3Mibt.jpg (500x444, 88K)

Its art, user.

holy.
shit.

and sucrose is steven. the whole time she kept trying to help zuke, giving her the benefit of the doubt over and over, even as zuke was actively poisoning the show and everything around her. it took zuke kicking the shit out of sucrose and dangling her off a ledge for her to finally be like "huh maybe i should fire this person?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yea Forums's first genuine waifufag.
A moment to remember.

what character was it about?

Attached: SI_3DSVC_DrRobotniksMeanBeanMachine_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 475K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6sjjlDYPQjY

Nice copypasta, also it’s just bad writing

Attached: final_5d79723850fc80001490d8d0_846122.gif (720x498, 2.94M)

Holy shit, dilate.

Attached: 1564423973623.png (337x334, 172K)

>MUH DICK

Attached: IMG_20190911_223646.jpg (3220x2975, 474K)

Man, that was so close to being good fap material and you absolutely fumbled it. Good job on killing my erection, you dumbfuck

Attached: 1563828452573.jpg (497x497, 26K)

Rose user?

>People saying Spinel won't feature in season 6
What do you guys think would be the best way to reintroduce her as a side character/give her an episode in season 6?

I think having Spinel come back to town every once in a while on a mission to befriend/make everyone in town smile as a form of making amends for what she did would be a great way to let her feature in the next season, whilst also showing that she's growing as a character. It would also make for some fun episodes imo.
It would also be ironic if she wanted to get away from the diamonds a bit because they were too overbearing.

Attached: CWCfarquaad.png (626x569, 604K)

My wife’s a doctor folks

Well if season 6 is the last, they can blow the budget by having Spinel be the Regressing Big Bad at the end.

There's no way they're just going to throw away the diamonds and homeworld, Sucrose isn't that stupid

Having an episode where Spinel comes back to town as a "filler episode" that doesn't affect the overall plot would actually be pretty dope.

It seems to be a growing pattern

Attached: 1567664366799.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

imagine cuddling her after a long, passionate session of lovemaking

Attached: 1568196269168.png (4000x3091, 3.3M)

Attached: Spinel sad 2 smol.png (1024x2150, 929K)

Maybe have Steven going to Homeworld to ask her where she got the Injector/Rejuvenator, and they end up finding Pink's secret weapon stash or something. Make it so things are sort of awkward between them at first, but have them bond along the way while they search for it and make it so Steven can actually get an uninterrupted heart to heart with her.

Attached: she doesn't know.png (540x960, 203K)

Attached: 1568241790503.jpg (1240x918, 396K)

I WANNA CANOODLE THE NOODLE

Attached: 1BBC387D-C8F3-4004-BA01-534FAE8E6805.jpg (3240x2186, 2.82M)

Since Spinel temporarily sorta changed to her "villian" form while telling Steven "NO", I thought I'd find the frame between the two forms.

Attached: CTOON-SU-1R-Movie_1567979952_00_33_45_01.jpg (1912x1072, 166K)

Her eyelashes moving from under her eyes to above her eyes looks much more awkward on the way back to happy spinel.

Attached: CTOON-SU-1R-Movie_1567979952_00_33_51_01.jpg (1912x1072, 178K)

>There's no way they're just going to throw away the diamonds and homeworld, Sucrose isn't that stupid
You've basically guaranteed it'll happen.

Attached: ED82H_MVUAIA4iI.png (630x660, 264K)

Who the fuck is Zuke?

A shipping goblin who was storyboarding on the show at one point.

Artist? this is quality

>Sucrose says Spinel looks like an old cartoon because she's a gem who hasn't changed for 6000 years

Is she saying at one point all Era 1 gems looked like Spinel?

Attached: 1497708623417.png (576x699, 194K)

I'm scared please don't post this anywhere else

>pink diamond
>flashback sapphire
>pink pearl
if you mean tights, dresses, and poofy shoulder-pads, then at least for elite gems, yes.

Well, White Diamond has her whole look goin on
Though you're reading a bit much into an obviously metaphorical statement

>Though you're reading a bit much into an obviously metaphorical statement

Attached: Screenshot_142[1].png (644x644, 936K)

It's not even something a character in the show said
It's like hearing someone say "she looks like an old animation style that was abandoned, just like her" and then concluding that all abandoned gems must look like golden era cartoons

is it just me or are the Diamond characters like Filmation characters?

are we going to see a 1940s squash-and-stretch character? or was there already one?

Attached: oswald-inserted-2.png (484x415, 261K)

GOD I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER
AHHHH
AHHHH
AHHHH
AHHHH

It needs to grow quicker
the on-model porn isn't working for me

I'll be your friend.

Stop making these threads would be a good start I think

Will you be my BEST friend?

I might.

>you will never get wicked drunk with Spinel and party all night together

Attached: A9E2CF39-F6B2-4BCD-A93D-E3DF9FFADBEF.jpg (1000x2000, 838K)

Jack off to her and understand that your post-jizz mind is your real one.

Jellybean is not for sexual

anyone remember when this video was posted but it was from someones shitty phone camera from comic con 2015?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-Z7ytsEZDo

Go to 2:44, back then we assumed it'd end up a Dragonball-esque or some kinda shonen anime plotline where they'd build up to certain villains and eventually the final boss, the diamonds. Of course we didn't get that... We got pic related.

My question is, would you want that to have been the actual plotline/ending vs converting all the gems into song singing lesbians who all love eachother w/o any form of progression? (Diamonds were literally converted in 1, count 'em, ONE episode.) What if we never got to see Spinel because of it?

Attached: 1474439085315.png (644x689, 55K)

Lying to yourself won't help. Find a good gallery and enjoy yourself.

So Steven would have been able to talk Spinel down without the final fight if Garnet hadn't regained her memories and attacked Spinel right after Steven broke the rejuvinator, right? Seems like Garnet's to blame for everything that happens from that point forward.

Chance really wanted Estelle to sing his words

I did and all I thought afterward how better it would have been had been Spinel and Me having sex and cuddling afterwards. Didn’t work bro.

Geeky#9893

I wish we got to see Spinel's reaction to the rejuvinator breaking instead of seeing only Garnet's face and her breaking out of Spinel's arms.

There is no hope

Attached: 7A368E5B-C816-4A5A-9F13-6949555A78B6.jpg (2480x3508, 1011K)

lapis and paridot's arcs are fine, they took like 2 seasons
diamonds suddenly changing their mind and then a timeskip to cover up all the repercussions of dismantling a totalitarian space empire is completely inexcusable.

Do you think there are waifus in heaven

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

Yes. But you can’t kill yourself to get there. You have to do your best to live a good life.

Only one way to find out

[But don’t do it faggot]

Make sure to post how it goes, user!

101% chance he's being spammed with gore porn

this is too fucked up to be true

Attached: sp.jpg (320x339, 11K)

Attached: su.png (1112x928, 71K)

no

tried too hard/10

Attached: 1557446986249.png (858x1085, 336K)

what?

am i the only one that thinks that last spurt of conflict just because steven was holding the scythe was contrived? she had already decided to let it all go and be his friend and all it took was her seeing the weapon again for her to go back to genocide mode? they literally had to make spinel jump to a stupid conclusion and revert all her development to tack 20 more minutes onto the story. thats so fucking stupid. not only that, why was her resolution finding new friends with the diamonds when pearls resolution to almost the same character arc was becoming independent?
like always SU brings something with a great start and big potential down to its worst possible ending

>white connie
>still has poo nose

It was an excuse. She wasn't over her loathing, and needed an outlet for it.

>mfw there's a second one

Attached: Spinel-(SU)-Steven-(SU)-SU-Персонажи-Steven-Universe-5433987.jpg (4075x1505, 995K)

She was already relapsing before that, since she caught on to what was really happening(and then constructed a new false narrative around that)
Her original fakout redemption was based entirely on a misunderstanding that made her a bomb ready to go off at any second

i get that but it fucks up the flow of the story beats so hard and its just unsightly, almost as bad as that rock concert fusion. almost

Because we want to make it different, we want to make her situation better, we want to make it feel right, we want to make her better.

baraag.net/@MahmaPuu

Attached: vindiesel.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

holy based

I can't tell if that Frisk is his OC or an Ask Humantale lewd

What about Pumpkin? Do you love Pumpkin, too?

Attached: lapkin.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

He knew she would poof. He didn't know the full effects of the weapon until later, he only knew what he saw from her using it that it'd poof gems instantly.

Pumpkin won't like me, as pumpkin and pumpkin-derived dishes are my favorite.
He can be a pet/emergency food ration.

The diamonds are voiced by award winning actresses except blue who's an irish folk rock singer, nicki minaj voices one of the cg's fusions, they got nbc sitcom actors/actresses for some roles, and various others. Asking Stiles to perform again isn't out of the question.

Why is Lapis such a barefoot goddess Yea Forums?

God I want to fuck Spinel.

Same artist.

Attached: IMG_20190912_015956.jpg (991x1306, 92K)

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Nicki Minaj is well out of their price range considering Sugilite has only showed up like once
Kind of a shame since she had a really bitchin' theme

>Tear marks replaced by blush
FUCK

>she will never be real

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

Her.

She constantly posts about "hunting scrawny white boys" and said she hates "monkey dick"

Sure thing, cumbrain

Attached: 1557360992025.gif (300x166, 1.94M)

Wait- it's over, isn't it?

I watched the movie thinking that was the very last we were getting out of the series; I feel like it was a pretty good place to leave it.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1567875086542.png (1357x763, 487K)

Who gave you that idea?

Attached: large.jpg (480x481, 20K)

>have steven universe dream
>Spinel isn't in it

Attached: 1492265126145.jpg (749x283, 34K)

>tfw haven't had a spinel dream yet either
Life is suffering

Earlier today I found myself looking up spinel gemstones to buy online. I want to kill myself

your brain needs to rest

generating Spinel dream content takes up massive cpu rendering cycles

Gotta find one with a perfect cut, user.
And there's nothing wrong with collecting precious gems.

The fuck is this ugly mess

You were spinel

Attached: 1568189854775.jpg (1000x1300, 314K)

Crossover when?

Attached: 82DAD645-027C-4F30-A8BA-BE5866D7BC30.jpg (500x525, 51K)