Make up South Park plots

A disguised Matt Groening comes to town under the name of Mr. Thompson

Attached: TheJeffersons01.jpg (2000x1545, 400K)

South Park is invaded by an army of Clone Kennies.

Attached: 1555978935842.png (667x903, 969K)

Cartman sexually tortures Kyle

South Park becomes a shota fanservice show

Stan and his dad switch bodies because of cartman's dollar store magic kit.

Current social/political event happening episodes 1-11
There I made a season

Eric Cartman is Andrew Yang

A wormhole switches several characters with their alternate universe counterparts, and we see what goes on in both worlds as they try to fix things.
changes in another dimension include:
>Kyle being Muslim (but about as good at being Muslim as the normal Kyle is at being Jewish)
>Kenny is a girl, but wears the same parka and is a boob obsessed lesbian so it takes a while for them to find out what the difference is aside from just being a separate Kenny
>Cartman’s mom actually is a hermaphrodite. Looks and acts the same, it’s just that she’s also got a dick
>Stan is basically just Riley from the Boondocks, but he’s a white kid who acts black instead of actually being black
>Wendy is a ginger
>Chef never existed so Mr. Derp, or whoever is the chef at school was always the chef at school
>Clyde and Craig have their names switched
>Butters talks backwards but everybody from his world understands what he says, while they can’t understand the forward talking Butters, and vice versa
>All Mormonism and Buddhism have switched places in the world and history

>This all happens because Kyle bet cartman ther was no way in this reality he would let him play on his new Xbox.

The French nuke South Park.

yes please

Attached: 1514637202540.jpg (855x599, 460K)

>bet
explain.
Also, while you're at it, say which people changed universes, only rule is that the Craig named Craig and the Clyde named Craig have to be in the same universe and their counterparts in the other.

The autism in this post is off the charts!

Meant to type told. Like "No way in hell" but I had a brain fart.

Okay, I assumed you meant that, but i wanted to make sure.
I really do want a list of who's where though.

They already did an alternate universe thing in Spookyfish.

cartman sees a commercial for a nice rehab resort with a pool. He proceeds to become addicted to drugs so he can swim in their pool. He meets some celebs with drug problems or something.

Yes, but only one way and it was a straight up Star Trek parody.

His drug addiction is just crushed smarties.

That could actually be a good episode.
Unfortunately it isn't political enough, so modern SP would never do it.

Randy starts listening to BVB music and gets obsessed with Andy’s logs. Eventually he gets a ticket to one of his concerts and bursts out loud in front of the crowd saying “ANDY SIXX IS SO HOT, I LOVE HIS FUCKING LOGS” the whole crowd cheers. However Sharron thinks Randy’s poopscibades are disgusting. He becomes frustrated and accuses her of being a logless shill. Eventually the men of the town start treating her along with the other wives like crap for not being a fan of Andy Sixx’s logs.

I have no idea what you're even saying.

Dead Yea Forums meme.

Well that explains why.

Why doesn’t Sharon divorce Randy?

Kenny get iPad

she did twice but always takes him back

Does he force Kyle to massage his disgusting feet?

leave kyle alone
besides, it should be butters anyway, because of the simpsons did it episode