I've been really enjoying the Cho Hulk character in Champions...

I've been really enjoying the Cho Hulk character in Champions. I really identify with him and his unrequited crush on Viv. What are some other good comics starring Cho? From both before and after he became the new Hulk

Attached: 5735972-img_1757.png (515x810, 903K)

Incredible Herc.

He hasn't been in a hell of a lot. The hercules stuff is the most and best.

Utterly shit taste.

Herc is your best bet, but be warned that he's a completely different character in that. A better character, but a different one.

You've enjoyed Nu-Marvel divershitty gook Hulk. Pretty pathetic. Says more about you than anything else.

Just read Planet Hulk, World War Hulk, and Incredible Herc.

Slott's Mighty Avengers is also pretty good if you like the previous version of Cho

You actually give a shit.
Says more about you than anything else.

That art's so ugly I legit scrolled by and thought it was a Killer Croc pic.

I've been meaning to check Incredible Hercules given who the author is so I'm glad you guys reminded me of it. Have any of you been reading him in Agents of Atlas? He left the Champions briefly to be Brawn over there with the other recently introduced Asian heroes, so I was wondering how you all feel about him and them. (Pic half related)

Attached: champions_23.jpg (922x1400, 237K)

Actually I meant the Hercules miniseries by Dan Abnett (2016), not the Greg Pak series from 2008. My bad... I don't know if Amadeus shows up here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-02-01-45-408_com.flyersoft.moonreader.jpg (720x1135, 348K)

There is none because Cho sucks. Simple as.

Only tangentially related but I just finished King's Vision a few minutes ago.
I supposed there is absolutely no chance of Viv being in anything good after that right?

Kinda weird... I thought I had read it, but might be one run I missed. Sorta remember a run after Incredible Herc, where he was quasi-mortal, and then a Civil War II mini by Abnett in which he was acting neutered, because he had been drinking too much and doing crap.
Anyway, the Civil War 2 mini was decent, so that run probably was, too, depending on how much editorial interfered.

>Nu-Marvel
>divershitty
Ouch! Don't strain yourself by forcing those buzzwords.

Who will they have Viv kiss next?

Also the Prince of Power mini for that version of Cho. Chaos War was a clusterfuck, so I'd skip it unless you want to be a completionist for either Herc or Cho.

For Chulk there's his solo as Totally Awesome Hulk, which honestly wasn't bad until right after the CW2 tie ins. It completely shits the bed after that, though it does eventually lead into the whole Brawn thing.

fpbp
this too, one of my fav Avengers run's

Chaos War was great tho, but not just because of the main story.

It was the only real Avengers book at its time.

>Identifying with a comic book character
Cringe

I miss the original Cho. They should just turn him back to the Prince of Power. Remember when he had badass moments in Hickman's Avengers run?

user, where have you been?

Attached: Viv kisses Riri.jpg (720x566, 139K)

Can someone give me a QRD on Viv? She’s visions daughter right? With whom?

Tom King's Vision series. Vision built himself a family because he was unhappy. It would be spoiling to say what happened to the rest of his family, but Viv decided to become a hero like her dad

I miss the original Cho so much. He's supposed to still be a genius but compared to his pre-Hulk self he comes across as an idiot until the writers randomly remember he's supposed super smart. Super math was so cool.

Attached: amadeuscho13.jpg (617x757, 186K)

>It would be spoiling to say what happened to the rest of his family, but Viv decided to become a hero like her dad
Well they died right? What happened to Vision and Wanda? Did they break them up? So Vision decides to build his own family

>Did they break them up?
Oh yeah, they broke up alright...

Attached: she-hulk-ripping-the-vision-in-half.jpg (1157x483, 262K)

Jeez, Jen. Did he really deserve that?

Attached: Ares Brand Popsicle.gif (181x231, 2.33M)

You probably heard of this: shit writer got Wanda crazy, she made Jen crazy and she ripped Vision in apart. He got better, but even after fixing the Wanda situation as well, Marvel kept cucking him out of his wife.

>shit writer got Wanda crazy
Poor Wanda. I've honestly never been all that into her and Vision, not an active dislike either mind you, but the continual shitting on her character and the relationship with Vision is baffling to me. The usual cape comic bullshit about relationships aside, the sheer amount of active character assassination around it and the way writers can kept piggy backing off of Bendis's bullshit for years is almost beyond comprehension.

Attached: tfw no brother to yell at you for dating a robot.png (750x1753, 1.07M)

So Wanda made Jen crazy and she killed her husband and then they divorced?

I'm not sure they technically divorced...

Now imagine being a fan of both Vision and Pietro, liking Vision and Wanda's marriage and not understanding WHY Marvel would keep piggy backing bullshit no one liked to begin with.

Did you enjoy Agents of Atlas, where he's low Key building an Asian harem ?

Attached: 69561022_1038220486569346_8736562818958927652_n.jpg (640x640, 44K)

interior art is total trash though, I can't read that shit.

Is the story good? Haven't read it

Isn't the artist Gang-Hyuk Lim? If so then you're wrong about the art.

Ching Chong (not Japs) made their own Avengers group.
Cho had hit on a K-pop Mutie, maybe Silk is jelling

Interior artist is different from cover artist

Attached: ef501cfe-aoatlas2019002exclusivepreview-page-008.jpg (1349x2048, 347K)

With every new kid character they make being smarter than the next one are you really surprised being smart isn't a big deal anymore?

user's more talking about how Cho used to be in stories that were designed for him to solve it with smarts, not Hulk Smash. You don't have to be the smartest for that to be a thing. The focus on what kind of story people want to tell with Cho has changed, and this has little to do with his brain-peen length ranking.

Viv's next appearance after that story was in Waid's Champions, where she simply becomes a "Beep boop. Does not compute" stereotypical robot with no emotions, and yet despite that, she has a bizarre interest in exploring romantic relationships. First she tried a makeout session with Cho as seen in OP's image. Then she decided wasnt into boys and that she was a lesbian, surprising no one. Then she became human for a while, and when that gimmick failed to get any traction, Waid made her a robot again with a convoluted subplot involving a second Viv sister robot.

Cho used his smarts to keikaku on the fly. It wasn't just inventing stuff like every other genius. Now he just smashes and he can't even do that well. Just Hulk Jr. at this point. I wonder if he has rebirth powers like the other gamma based characters.

"Keikaku on the fly"
That sounds awesome desu. What are some good Cho stories where he does this?

That is what I was afraid of. Why is Marvel so incapable of keeping female characters interesting for more than one run these days anyway?
>stereotypical robot with no emotions
That is dumb.
Viv was arguably the Vision with the most emotional depth in her intro story. Hell the last conversation she had with her mother started with her neutral, moved into violent rage then ended in depression.
>Then she decided wasnt into boys and that she was a lesbian
One of Viv's most human elements was her obvious crush on C.K but since it was never outright stated I guess that left it open for Marvel to get more lesbian points.
>Then she became human for a while, and when that gimmick failed to get any traction, Waid made her a robot again with a convoluted subplot involving a second Viv sister robot.
Jesus that is bad.

High evolutionary kidnapped Viv and turned her human. Vision , believing Viv was dead, used his backup files to make a new Viv. New viv got corrupted by a virus though, so old viv transferred herself into the new body.

Incredible Hercules and also Mighty Avengers.