Leaked Joker Scenes! An absolute hoot!

Leaked Joker Scenes! An absolute hoot!

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

Attached: 60s fun.jpg (182x268, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYNDHuH6MNA
55chan.org/b/src/1568066222552.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=okx_-z9G9QY
youtube.com/watch?v=5BW0JM_ktAU
files
web.archive.org/web/20190909165946/https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=INj792pU_0Q
web.archive.org/web/20190911021745/https://files.catbox.moe/820nah.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20190911021845/https://files.catbox.moe/x8atd9.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who killed Hannibal?

>We live in a society
>That little dance after he shoots Murray

oh man i actually love this already

Attached: Tom.and.Jerry.Willy.Wonka.and.the.Chocolate.Factory.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-Tooncore.mkv_20181013_1 (1912x1072, 2M)

>the midget trying to get out at the end
>he can't because he can't reach the door chain
holy shit this is gonna be kino

Attached: 1482693141148.png (600x580, 572K)

Based Brazilians with the leaks again

I saw this over on Yea Forums and a few of them were complaining that the Joker is acting effeminate. Imagine having an opinion on the Joker if you haven't even read The Dark Knight Returns at the very least

So the movie really is a reference to the king of comedy?

GOD DAMMIT! Now that's all I'm going to think about when I see this in the theaters!

Attached: Spider-man-norman-osborn-willem-dafoe-goblin-smile.png (814x444, 358K)

can we get a fucking drawfag now please

Attached: harley laugh 1.jpg (308x493, 45K)

that and taxi driver yes

This is perhaps the most pathetic Joker I've ever seen. This is like those cringey Joker fanboys who get pissed off at the world for being a sperg

Attached: Not Funny.jpg (310x232, 14K)

It makes sense since The King of Comedy can basically work as a Joker Origin
>We are approaching the world where casual moviegoers have no idea what The King of Comedy even is.

But it's not like Todd Philips has been shy about admitting these are his inspiration for the film. People are acting like they're clever for figuring it out.

We were already at that world. It's a cult classic at absolute best.

Pretty sure is was Italian.

Attached: 1568045645611.png (1022x581, 987K)

I think that's the point

Yeah, it's mix some people are feeling like genius for saying it's king of comedy and taxi driver inspiration and other are praising it for doing it, it's been so long that this movies were forgotten

Let me guess, he does end up killing him.

Reminder that this isn’t based off any comic or cartoon at all, in fact the writers wanted to distance themselves from that as much as possible. So, yeah, their opinions are actually valid there

Jocks are scared

i still don't get it how did they make movie about joker without batman.

I don't want to watch a movie about The Joker being a pathetic neet who killed some people because his feelings were hurt and mommy didn't raise him right. Which I know Joker has many different takes but Jesus this guy is just a joke. At least in The Killing Joke he was just a down on his luck guy trying his best. This guy was a socially awkward nutball from the get go who isn't threatening at all

Batman is technically in the movie.

Batman is in there, but he's still a kid whose parents weren't killed yet

Because audiences will literally lap up anything with a familiar brand name, even this board. I don't give a damn what Yea Forums says, Venom was fucking trash.

You basically have a film where the Status Quo can be broken and Batman can't force things back.

Just because it's SUPPOSED to be bad doesn't excuse it from being bad.

Unironically /our/guy the movie.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE A JOKER MOVIE THE WAY I DON'T WANT YOU TO. YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN JUST LIKE THE COMICS

Attached: 1556243189142.png (785x1000, 266K)

TDKR Joker was fake-calm, not a fairy.

>I don't want to watch a movie about The Joker being a pathetic neet who killed some people because his feelings were hurt and mommy didn't raise him right.

Thing is, that's what a lot of psycho killers are like these days. Why do you have to romanticize killers to the point that they mean more than outright aggression to the world?

>I don't want
Don't watch it then retard

Some subjects hit too close home to some people. My dad avoided Manchester by the Sea because our home burned down too.

Newsflash, the Joker being some mastermind of chaos is pretty fucking stupid.

Joker not being like the comics is a good thing. Imagine how shit it would be if they just redid the killing joke for the umpteenth time. The comparisons would be even worse.

No? I'm not asking for 1:1. Competent at the least
I'm not romanticizing anything. I'm saying don't make The Joker a fucking pathetic faggot who is throwing a tantrum like the world owes him something.
I wont got to the theater, but I will see it because I can't in good conscious badmouth a film I didn't see. But I read the script so not much difference

When he talks about little boys, did anyone else think of this?
https youtube com watch?v=gTnheTvuq7E

Then don't use joker?

Attached: qJxETvL.jpg (515x515, 55K)

Why not?
We had a person this year shoot up a Mosque and shouted "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" before he did. This is a pretty accurate representation of what the Joker is now.

>This is a pretty accurate representation of what the Joker is now.
What the fuck are you talking about? Also why are people in this thread trying to make The Joker a dime a dozen mass shooter/serial killer?

>The Joker a fucking pathetic faggot who is throwing a tantrum like the world owes him something.
Then what the fuck is the Joker to you? Why the fuck do so many pathetic people end up causing shooting sprees like that kid who killed his own parents for taking away his Halo 3?

Because this "I'm chaos and deserve to kill those who wrong me" is pretty much what we got now a days. If the Joker wasn't pathetic, he wouldn't be going on killing sprees. He'd be deep in pussy.

Because 'MUH REALISM"

>watched Batman 1989 last night
>Joker is actually a competent mastermind who doesn't cry about society and just wants to fuck some shit up in Gotham as a big joke
I feel like this Todd Phillips movie is just a more violent King of Comedy that doesn't understand anything about the comic book character.

Attached: image.jpg (646x431, 65K)

Cause that's what he is?

Ok

The Joker is supposed to embody not giving a single fuck. He does things that are funny to him because the world we created is a bad joke to him. He only gets angry because people don't see it the way he does. But beyond that, The Joker's driving force is fucking over people and having a good time until someone kills him. You faggots keep projecting your own anger towards how the world treats you, and probably explains why you identify with this take so much

Attached: 95C29A2F-FC31-4759-8B32-DCC5FBD8A718.jpg (474x316, 21K)

well it would be funny now

>Movie quite literally about "One Bad Day"
>Yea Forums bitches about it

He never had a good day though

Except it isn't "One Bad Day". His entire life is a fucking shitshow because he has childlike mentality, social issues, and a literal fucking disorder that makes him laugh uncontrollably when he becomes nervous. This isn't the story about an average joe being pushed over the edge, it's a fucking loony who finally decides to put on clown makeup because everyone else was doing it

Thats gonna be a yikes from me dude

And you're a fucking idiot from Yea Forums only here to parrot buzzwords and shitpost. I'm not even that big a fan of Joker, but at least I know what he is

or maybe he just wants to throw pies around and shoot fake guns because hes bonkers

No I'm pretty sure you're just a retard.

Yeah that's part of the "not giving a fuck" part

I miss back when the Joker just fucked with people for the hell of it instead of starting movements, it also feels weird having the Joker be created years before Batman exists.

Please dont shoot up my local theater man im just trying to enjoy a flick on my day off.

I swear to God if one of you fucks shoot up my local theater I will fucking kill you!

He's not the real Joker. He's the inspiration for the real Batman's Joker.

Joker fanatics shoot up Batman movies you simps, and since Batman doesn't use guns there won't be a Batman shooter at this one

Thats fucking stupid, but i believe it would happen. Smooth brains ruin everything.

Why do you keep saying that? We've read the script, that's not how it works

Moore's "One bad day" isn't One bad day either

Jesus christ this movie is going to come in WAY under projections. Purely from a boxoffice perspective I can't see this doing well

Really? I can see this doing EXTREMELY well.

Oh yeah it's going to do great for sure.

Yes yes we all know he had a hard life before the incident. But it was manageable, and he had a supporting wife. Losing your family and getting chemically burned will count as a "bad day" compared to the rest of your life. This Joker fucking sucks because his "bad day" is finding out he's adopted and people laughing at him. Boo fucking hoo

It's tracking incredibly well and there's tons of hype. Stay mad fag

Honestly tired of people that think redesigned BTAS is the only way batman should be, including wacky random joker. Fuck. Off.

>Thing is, that's what a lot of psycho killers are like these days.

I don't want to watch a movie about pathetic people, I want to watch a movie about a capeshit super villain. This guy acts more like a sperg shooter who emulates the Joker than the actual Joker. Its like the writers realized "oh fuck this script sucks, we cant sell this after all" and licensed Warner Bros. for a Joker likeness or something.

Attached: 1532892411716.jpg (352x317, 19K)

So it's about Joker sure but the Joker isn't eye candy so he's not going to bring in girls.

It's hyper violent and focuses on it in a serious manner unlike Deadpool which was comedy so kids probably aren't being brought in.

And basically any nerds who grew up loving the Joker as a villain are not going to like what's done to him here.

Tumblr will love it. Critics will love it.

The GA will not. The fans will not. As soon as people realize that Batman isn't in the movie (which rest assured most people are retards and probably have no idea what the main theme/etc of the movie is about so they won't know he's still a kid) they aren't going to be as willing to spend money on it.

This isn't like It which has the horror aspect and being a well known and relatively faithful Stephen King adaption going for it.

This isn't Deadpool where the entire movie is a serious of jokes and not taking really anything seriously.

This is a serious movie that focuses on being serious, the violence isn't a conduit for horror or comedy, it's a conduit to show that yes, this is serious. People won't like that.

I agree. The film needs a 30 minute CGI cutscene where the Joker fights an army of swat teams that come out of a blue laser shooting up into the sky

Todd please go

user your movement shit is fucking stupid

got me good

Attached: 1513557947349.jpg (256x384, 16K)

Pretty much this. It will sell tickets initially because people won't know anything about it, but expect a huge drop off. People won't like anything this movie is doing. It has no audience.

Attached: 1548524217060.jpg (495x400, 70K)

So what should a Joker movie be about? The Joker sees the report that a mob boss is running out of Gotham, waltzes in, shoots the door man, kills everyone on his way to the mob boss, kills him with an electric buzzer, says he's running thing and he wants a bag of coke and two bitches?

We already have a Joker movie script, it was done by Alan Moore and then printed as a comic book. A good start would be to make the Joker (as in the man, not the character) sympathetic in any way.

You really think people are going to want to see a movie that reinforces "white men bad"? Critics love it because they sniff their farts and think it says something about the cultural zeitgeist of today, but people are going to sour on the movie as soon as they realize what it's actually about.

>Tumblr will love it.
Tumblr already hates it because it's "Incels the movie".
>This isn't Deadpool where the entire movie is a serious of jokes and not taking really anything seriously.
Did you miss the part where Deadpool had cancer? Or when Deadpool's girlfriend died and he continually tried to off himself to be with her?

You're asking for an impossible film. You're asking for a film about an absolute asshole who just keeps winning and has to be the biggest badass around. There's no story there. Even Scarface had his weaknesses, and saying that the Joker needs to be this ultra serious guy yet be this ultimate badass for chaos is in itself really fucking laughable.

Again, why? Cause it doesn't have the Joker shooting up a school shouting "HAPPY SANDY HOOKS DAY!" and then try to create the chemical to kill all black people?

Partially. Rather than say he's running it, have him leave with a smile painted on the wall. Make the Joker into the anti-batman.
I'm not saying make him a hero or anti-hero even, he destroys the mafia group because they are competitors, his own stuff is relatively small time though so to the common man he's the known factor they can deal with. Then Batman comes in, destroys his operation because even if the Joker doesn't go after people as much he's much more violent than the other criminals towards those he sees as competition. So Batman cracks down on The Joker and causes his 'one bad day'. The Joker is now Batman's mistake from good intentions, Gordon still supports him because taking out The Joker was necessary, everyone else hates Batman because as far as they are concerned The Joker snapping made things way worse since now he doesn't care about getting civilians in his way.

And we keep going back to the Killing Joke. A story that relies on Batman, Commissioner Gordon and Batgirl to work. That story wouldn't work as a stand alone project because it needs those three previous characters to work, and then you get goofy shit like falling into chemicals.

But please, go off on why we should do the Killing Joke again.

Sounds more like the fault of making a standalone character whose only purpose in life is to cause misery for Batman.

Then you're an idiot

This movie honestly follows in the vein of Taxi Driver, Fight Club and as mentioned above, King of Comedy. Are people going to be upset that it doesn't make this silly portrayal of how the Joker fell into chemicals and then wished vengeance on the world? What this movie is trying to achieve is scary because we all have urges to kill people, but this shows what happens when someone is pushed to act upon them. Not get pushed by the mob to fight Batman, fell into a vat then claims he's the sanest man ever for seeing everything as a joke.

>Tumblr hates it
So even less of an audience than i thought
>Deadpool had cancer, deadpool's GF died and he offed himself to be with her

To the first part that was somewhat serious but they played it as a joke constantly, it was kind of cringey and the jokes were meh but they still did them. As far as the GF went that was the first 5-10 minutes of the 2nd movie then the plot moved on, and even then his attempts at killing himself were made out to be a joke.

Wasn't there a leaked plot summary here a few months ago that mentioned him killing Murray on live tv? Anyone have it?

Jesus fucking Christ, you just wrote another Batman vs Joker movie.

And yet this movie is getting a lot of buzz for trying something different and even won a film festival. But sure, go off so we can have another "Batman is ineffective" story.

See in my mind The Joker would have turned the tables on Murray, and actually have a joke before shooting him instead of this crybaby shit about how the world isn't fair. I'm not a writer but something like
>"That footage you showed last week, Murr? Man was that act bad! I can't believe that was me. In fact I don't think I am that guy anymore. But hey, I'm new to comedy, perhaps you can help me out with my new material. "What do you when you're a bad comedian dying out on stage?", Murray?"
>BAM
>"You make sure some other sucker dies first"
Or fuck I don't know. Something that shows Joker making murder a comedy routine

If I'm being honest, it sounds like you think that the only version of this movie only exists in your head and that people will love that version only, which is delusional.

Go on twitter. Hell, even a lot of Yea Forums is hyping up this film. You have to be retarded to think this film won't do well. But then again, I'm talking to someone who bases their movie knowledge off 40 year old comics.

Warner Bros decided the Joker isn't supposed to try to be funny anymore

Yeah, nah, no one is going to want to watch a movie that pushes the narrative that all white men are five seconds away from shooting up a mall

I’m so fucking mad he doesn’t seem to Joker gas the audience

Then that would be a weak climax.

The Joker that people like is the Joker that Heath Ledger played in Dark Knight.
This Joker is not that Joker. He's closer than the abomination that was Jared Leto's but it goes way to far on the violence side and tries to humanize him.

Yea Forums hyped Alita Battle Angel too.

TDKR did this shit so much better

I find it funny how you're suddenly changing the subject to be about "All White Men"

Well I wasn't really thinking a climax but you get my point. In fact Murray's show probably shouldn't be the climax

That was my original point, you're the one trying to change the subject.

>What this movie is trying to achieve is scary because we all have urges to kill people
Speak for yourself, you should get checked buddy

Because having a realistic movie involving weird gas babies would be extremely...weird.
Nobody outside Yea Forums knows what Alita is. Meanwhile, I got coworkers who don't read comics interested in this film.

See even that scene has a half decent joke. He asks if he can keep the mug, and then uses it as a weapon.

But then what should be the climax? Fighting Batman and losing?
I honestly don't believe you, because you're on Yea Forums arguing about a movie.

>I honestly don't believe you, because you're on Yea Forums arguing about a movie.
Not everyone on Yea Forums is a god damn degenerate, user.

You don’t have to do it just like DKR and have him ride a robot out. Like after he kills De Niro goons put open the doors and throw smoke grenades or something

Well if we gave him some sort of mob connection he could probably off The Maroni's and Falcones, thus symbolizing how the old ways of Gotham are ending. Like for example the climax is just The Godfather where random mafia family members all die in "comedic" style murders/accidents orchestrated by The Joker, and the movie ends with his first big coming out party to announce himself to Gotham. Like say, poisoning the water supply, like his first stunt

and yet I still don't believe you're more sane than the rest of us with how delusional you are with "Everyone is going to hate this movie"

That wasn't me but the movie will definitely be controversial

we don't do that here.

Joker would be a hothead at the beginning of his career

kill yourself

Shills are out in full force tonight

>TDK was basically the joker telling the old crime families to fuck off there’s a new breed of villain in town

It tries really hard to be Taxi Driver, or hell Joaquin's own You Were Never Really Here, but lacks any of the subtlety that made both one great.

I think the links got killed.

cope

Like how the opening scene of The Dark Knight was The Joker robbing a mafia bank, and then later on he walks in on a major crime lord meeting and tells them how things work now before taking two boats full of civilians and the mayor/criminals hostage while simultaneously killing the police commissioner and Batman's GF

dilate

But with more clown shit and more revenge style

TDK was pretty explicit about that yeah.
What do you think that scene of him burning all the Mafia's cash was about?

Wait does he actually say we live in a society in the movie?

HE CANT REACH IT

Attached: DCUI-0IU0AACb6s.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

I find it funny (and somewhat frustrating) that people in Yea Forums keep denying their desire to brutally murder all blacks/women/Jews/Lations/Asians/LGBTBBQs/etc. because their mere existence means that media will no longer cater to white hetero men like anons believe they should.

yikes

Attached: proof that I always win and you will always be shit.png (843x903, 56K)

God damn it I laugh at the joke now.

Attached: 1567980870079.jpg (284x197, 71K)

Huh. You know what this reminds me of? Penguin, from Gotham.

Attached: 1444222417805.png (625x626, 42K)

Still denying your true desires, user? Do you seriously think Yea Forums isn't proud of its reputation as the "Internet's hate machine?"

Problem is that he isnt scary as he should be. Compare TDKR's tv show scene to this one for example, since it was an obvious influence. There he feels like a timebomb about to go off where here he's more like a bullied kid that finally loses it.

/pol/ doesn't represent all of Yea Forums so fuck off, election tourist. this is the last (you) you're getting from me

Attached: 1523165696735.jpg (1200x923, 103K)

>/pol/ doesn't represent all of Yea Forums
Ever since 2016, it absolutely does. Sorry that you're still too in denial to accept it.

The TIFF screening of Joker is out and it's all incredibly positive again

>him slowly giving up and realizing he has to ask the joker to open the door for him

i kinda hope he lives

Attached: 1479576489284.jpg (800x440, 25K)

>Video gets nuked as I'm watching
>Stops loading just as Joker blows his head off
Pretty *funny* if I may say so.

Attached: 1555975576893.png (900x600, 961K)

Third clip
55chan.org/b/src/1568066222552.mp4

What? Ive been able to watch the video several times.

Its not a comic movie

Attached: DC.jpg (827x553, 162K)

Attached: 1568061725072.jpg (170x328, 19K)

They do, actually.

he did, Joker opened it for him and let him live

It's the voice, and even the attitude.

no they didn't you're just gay

That was painful

Attached: 1351742818390.png (876x542, 927K)

Unfortunately they do thanks to a lack of moderation.

still not biting? c'mon give me that sweet sweet (you) already

>Waa waaa
God bless that tuba player.

Like half of Joker's supposed origins start out that way. Pick up a fucking comic book.

>"I killed 3 people."
>"I have nothing left to live."
>"My life's a joke."
>"We live in a society."
>Hmm, I think I'm gonna continue to interview this mentally unstable, dangerous guy instead of immediately trying to get to safety.
This is so fucking stupid.

What you meant to say was "kino".

Good
Fuck status quo

Looking forward to the supercut of Joker saying "society"

Interviewing a man breaking down would be great for ratings. Shit why do you think Dr.Phil is a thing? Should have checked him for weapons though.

But hey, THAT'S JUST A THEORY

Attached: matpat.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Attached: Joker Societá.png (1532x1302, 1.39M)

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

Attached: Who Killed Hannibal' The Joker.png (616x1593, 882K)

[Spanish Flea starts playing]

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>People bitching about the Joker being a loser
Do you people even read comics?

Do you not understand what adaptations are? Nolan's Joker also had his whole credo about nihilism and chaos.

>"We decided not to follow any comic story line, we just wanted to make something ourselves. It's definitely got inspiration from Taxi Driver and the King of Comedy. Batman won't be showing up."
>WUUUUT WHY ISN'T IT FOLLOWING THE COMICS?! WHERE'S BATMAN? TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE ON ME, IT'S JUST TAKING SHIT FROM TAXI DRIVER AND KING OF COMEDY!

Attached: 1551370154440.png (644x745, 255K)

Since when is the Joker actually funny?

No, this is Neil Gaiman

Incorrect, Bruce is a separate entity. Batman wasn't born until the waynes got murdered in crime alley

Except this isn't just being hyped by Yea Forums. This just won the top award in Venice.

>Yea Forums hyped Alita Battle Angel too.

We just wanted anime to be real

Trannies on (increased) suicide watch.

I know its a meme opinion but batman is the least interesting thing about his setting

Why bother making a Joker movie if you're not gonna be even a slightest bit inspired by the source material?
Just give it its own separate name

hey man, kid set up the punchline. if he had just went "yeah sure dude" it would've been funnier to let the kid live
THATS how you beat joker as a pedestrian

The source material sucks.
Yea Forums wins again.

Because Hollywood doesn't make as much money off of original concepts as it does tried and tested properties. If you're going to sink anywhere from 80 million to 200 million on a movie, you want the best return possible. The best way to assure that return is as good as can be is to do what already worked. Joker is popular, so this is a joker movie.

Random clown guy who kills people because it's funny to him isn't popular, and people would compare it to Joker, so this is a Joker movie.

I dunno. The way he scared that terrified midget was pretty funny

Do people here really like this edgy shit or is it all just memeing?

Pretty cringe-worthy. When they said we were getting a more grounded take on the Joker I wasn't expecting them to turn him into a gibbering fool. The trailers almost made this movie look like a documentary of a man's slow descent into madness, but here we got the comic book-tier villainous monologue and supervillain music playing in the background so I guess it's just more capeshit.

Thanks you for sharing this and saving me the time to go see it.

>slow descent

His mom dies, he gets made fun of on live tv, then he finds out his mom's ex-boyfriend molested him and beat him so badly that he got literal brain damage that ruined his life. All in one day.
That's the Joker story. A slow descent is just a brainlet incel story.

Since we're operating on 100% comic book logic here, can't the martian manhunter just come down and fix everything? Are clown riots really such a big issue in the DCverse? I mean, clearly the movie has absolutely nothing in common to real life anymore, so why not?

Then go to /pol/. You're the type to a see a nose then blame all the jews anyway. You don't seem to care about the differences between people except for superficial shit like skin. For fucks sake, /pol/ understands ideological differences better

I don't even know where to start with this. You either are literally retarded, like the Joaquin Joker, or you had no idea what you were responding to before button mashing random words.

There's fuck the status quo and then there's the only thing this has in common with the comics is the name of the city.

How do you not get that that was all a smokescreen to push Harvey over the edge, the closest we get to Joker's real motivation was his speech at the end of wanting to beat Batman for a challenge.

you need to leave, leftie

I like that joke

comics are a joke, they are being inspired by kino rather than drawing for grown up children

seething tranny

This is a /pol/ website.

Yea Forums - is /pol/ and television
Yea Forums - is /pol/ and videogames
Yea Forums - will soon be /pol/ and cartoons
Accept the change for your own good biggot, Yea Forums cannot survive without /pol/-friends

He actually doesn't kill him.

Dont know why but this was fucking hilarious yet scary to watch, it's like seeing a bear rape a guy, violent, wild, but you cant help but watch because this is too damn hilarious

Attached: 1567987842310.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Bait. I hope.

Attached: homer-facepalm.jpg (984x652, 162K)

This is really the edgiest backstory they could come up with?

It's more than a reference.
The movie was originally going to be a King of the Comedy remake starring Robert DeNiro, produced by Scorsese who was the director of the original movie. Martin Scorsese decided to work on another project so they rewrote it as a Joker origins movie.

>make a movie about a comic book character
>"We didn't want to be too influenced by the comic book."

but why

And hilariously enough, /pol/ is the best board to discuss anything on.

>The movie was originally going to be a King of the Comedy remake starring Robert DeNiro, produced by Scorsese who was the director of the original movie. Martin Scorsese decided to work on another project so they rewrote it as a Joker origins movie.
What are you basing that on?

Kino

Attached: leo.gif (220x220, 263K)

Because comic books are gay.

>Posts in Yea Forums to point out that comics are gay.

You're more gay than comics itself.

I just came here from Yea Forums, the superior Yea Forums board.

what’s funneh

HE SAID IT!!!
HE SAID THE LINE!!!!

Took me a moment. 10/10

Attached: 1567692788587.png (2184x1080, 510K)

It's what they do. There hasn't been a single DC movie where these retards made up some bullshit conspiracy theory for and then repeated ad nauseam like it was the absolute truth.

>No, you mean "meme term" please go see this move
Paid shills really aren''t trying anymore, uh?

You know you're going to go see this kino either way.

Jerma finally got his big break.

Attached: jerma eating ass.gif (724x410, 2.41M)

No one is seeing this shit

At best they might catch it on Netflix unless WB tries to dump it on that shitty HBO Max no one is going to buy

Except that general audience watch movies just for the sake of watching movies. Joker is a recognizable brand and there's no doubt that they'll eat it up

Like how Yea Forums and Yea Forums talks about anime better than Yea Forums does. Yea Forums has this innate ability to have OFF topic discussions be better than the ACTUAL discussions the board is made for.

>Yea Forumsmblr
>a better board for discussing anything

Attached: EA5dHy9XkAIrNay.jpg (447x447, 32K)

>We live in a society

Hey, look, I can also be a Yea Forums tourist.
Ogga booga dooga fuck the system, but only when it doesn't represent me, why can't I fap in peace in Yea Forums while I get to shitpost about everything that's not even videogame related. mommy give me milk-you get the fucking point.

Attached: 1553235969187.jpg (719x832, 110K)

>Chad Joker
sounds good

>an absolute asshole who just keeps winning and has to be the biggest badass around.
It's realistic.

based on an interview about just that question, Philips wanted to tell this story but also wanted to make money. he saw a billboard for suicide aquad around the time his move war dogs or whatever was coming out and said "these morons will see that kind of garbage in droves" and the idea was born

why is everybody celebrating this?

this is worse case scenario for comic fans. we're going to get at least 10 fucking years of edgelord SOCIETY joker now in the comics just like how we've gotten skwad/arkham harley. DC will just go with whatever is popular with the normies in their crossover media.

ffs we were JUST finally getting outof the muh anarchist who cares about nothing but muh choas ledger joker few years ago and now we're going right back into the dumpster.

Attached: 1519834884971.png (500x375, 440K)

No shit, he's a pathetic and pitiable murderer, why the villain worship?

Why do you thinkJoker is ever justified? I can think of no interpretation where he isn't either a pure monster or a self-pitying psychopath. People who think otherwise don't understand Batman.

Instead of what? Its a fresh take. The industry may be redundant and copjes itself, but that's no reason to be a pessimist and a doomsayer when someone introduces something new.

This is what you get when people doesn't care about the source material and just want to promote his own personal vision of something (That they didn't even care of read or watch, becuase Philipps told that he didn't even read comics about The Joker, not even the most mainstream ones).

Imagine if the Daredevil Netflix show was writen and directed by people that didn't care about Matt or Fisk. Projects like DD work because there is people who understands and respects the material behind it, changing some stuff, but keeping the main essence intact.

Judging by this leaked scenes, Phoenix isn't even The Joker, he's just an edgier version of Rupert Pupkin.

You know that mental gymnastic has never worked, right?

The left really can't meme.

>Instead of what? Its a fresh take.
This is the rule now? Anytime that someone fucks up some franchise or character you people will defend it as "It's a fresh take"?

All this "fresh takes" are important to future generations. People like us had Nicholson's Joker or/and Hamill Joker, so to speak. Adaptations that while having differences and liberties, were The Joker.

But what about new people that wants to get into this characters? Were going to reach a point of no return where everyone will have a wrong vision of The Joker, like it happened already with Harley Quinn. A lot of people thinks The Joker it's just and Edgy Anarchist that does shit for Chaos, and now thanks to this film, we will have a lot of people that will think that The Joker it's a fucking Beta without personality that gets offended and kills everyone who offends him (A Joker that doesn't even have the design of the character).

Do you really worship this fictional murderer character so much you won't tolerate a more realistic take? I honestly don't get how your brain let's itsef get offended over the superficial aspects and 'coolness' of this cartoon clown. The question of the joker is how is this mentality possible? In the past they played it off as a vague mental break, but even Killing Joke joker was a self-pitying dumbass overreacting to pain and his own bad decisions. This isn't even a new or risky take, its a very intuitive way such a character could happen in real life.

GAMERS

Its literally not fucked up, its a quality take on a stale character, so you can save your breath and self-pity

You're now excusing the Big Le Meme Joker movie because it's supposed to be more realistic? I feel pitty for you and everyone who tries to defend this flick by being "realistic".

You see, I don't want (or talked) about how The Joker should work on a realistic ground, I'm talking about how it is possible to fuck up a character this bad and miss the point of the Joke this hard.

It's not about being realistic or not, it's about wanting to see The Joker being The Joker, you retard.

it's not a fresh take, it's literally muh travis bickle scorsese homage joker

it brings nothing new to the table. and now true comic fans are going to have to suffer through synergy SOCIETY joker

>we will have a variety of jokers
Thats literally fine you long, he's not real. He's a creative symbol invented as a picture of Vincent Price trolling a Bat-themed Dick Tracy knockoff, and he's been a million things, so now for this standalone movie they're merely exploring how such a character might occur and behave realistically. Its great

>Quality

Bitch, they just dropped Rupert Pupkin into this and made him more edgy. That's no fucking Quality, anyone can grab an existing character and turn him into something else.

>DCucks finally get an objectively good movie
>Cry about it anyway

>He's a creative symbol
>symbol

Oh, so you're ONE of those.

>youre literallt defending BAD MOVIE because of its CONTENTS?
Yes dude, its literally interesting and your posessiveness of such a narrow cartoon idea of this IP is autistic meme worship and you dont even have the creativity to see these icons for what they are. You're an inferior fan

It's not a DC Movie, I wish it was. Im no DCuck either, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Autistic, you say? Like the people that destroyed Batman & Robin back then for being a bad Batman flick?

It's just autistic when it's convenient for you fucking arguments it seems.

Cut the tvtropes logic and look at the production, the actual content of the film. Joaquin Phoenix having a well filmed well acted abusive spree in the comedic theme of the joker. Whats the problem? You worship this stuff too much to see what it is
But you're the type of fan who keeps photos of the Joker from the DCAU around his house because he loves seeing the cartoon clown, so enjoy fighting for and being so protective of that

Fans are ridiculous and so are you, whats the contradiction? The movie looks great and you're out there petitioning people to hate it out of respect for the cartoon. Fuck off

The cartoon is all they have user

That and their obsession with Snyder

What TVTropes Logic, ffs? It's just Rupert Pupkin dressed as a Wannabe Joker, and you have the balls to tell me THAT is Quality?

What production? It has less money than Aquaman or Shazam.
What content? The one that we read time ago when the script got leaked?

You know who else worships this stuff? People like Paul Dini, or Chip Zdarsky, or Grant Morrison, or Dennis O'Neil. You know, the kind of people who care about this characters for what they are and not for what they are not.

You would understand if you actually liked this stuff.

Man, I fucking hate Snyder, stop pretending I'm one of this DCucks. If I'm ranting about it's because Joker will suffer the same destiny as Superman, it's happening all over again, and it baffles me that your retardation doesn't allow you to understand this.

Man, I get it, you don't care about the source material, if you could you would've destroyed it yourself, stop pushing it, I will stop.

Then you DCucks cry about why our movies are bad, jeez, I WONDER

>what tvtropes logic, its literally just a collection of tropes! You call that quality?
I call craft, cinematography, storytelling, acting, and MOVIEMAKING quality, not some fucking character names you can glean off of wikipedia or a plot you can fit in a synopsis. If every actor and writer on the planet made a movie where they expertly displayed their interpretation if a murderer, and I had the time, I would watch ALL of them because it is a cathartic and personal subject worthy of being made visual drama

>I fucking hate Snyder
No shit DCuck

Bashing Snyder and jerking off to your 90s cartoons are all you dipshits ever do.

God just go fuck yourself with a rake

>every DC/DCEU movie without Snyder as a director has gotten good reception AND a great box office
>"I-It's DC's fault, not Snyder's!"

Attached: plastic man.png (693x413, 260K)

Hey, what does he say before the fed cuts?

I love the source material, you rat, and I allow for the character to have unique standalone interpretations because I can have both. YOU are the one who claims the IP is DESTROYED with any alternate interpretation. I DARE you to muster up an argument that isn't just another essay in how you feel damaged. None of it is logical or convincing to the rest of us who can simply just follow a widely interpreted character

You've got nothing but anger reactions and emotional claims that a cartoon might be damaged.

I didn't even tell that the old material was better. I'm tired of that shit too, I want to like new material, but this stuff isn't helping.

You know who was a Better insecure and Beta Joker than Phoenix "Joker" because at least he respected the source material and bringed new material to the table? John Doe. He's not from the cartoons, he's not from the past century, he's a brand new fresh interpretation of the character that got what Phillips never cared to get.

Now, if the movies at least had the same respect as TellTale for characters like Joker, I wouldn't be here ranting about Mr. Sarcasm Adventures.

Attached: 91150f74ed851a439b823893b6b75860.jpg (469x469, 47K)

>pebble yeet
Fuck off

Care to read As you see, I do like unique fresh interpretations. The difference between John Doe and Joaquin's Joker is that the first one actually bringed new stuff to the table AND acted and looked like The Joker, while being his own thing different from other Jokers.

Batman and Tales from the Borderlands showed Telltale was finally hitting a stride for good writing. Shame they went too big on projects and then collapsed.

Their Batman story is still one of my favorites in recent memory.

I know it's hard for your DCuck brain to comprehend but calling you out for your obsession with a fucking hack who hasn't been involved with your shitty movies in like 5 years doesn't make me a supporter or defender of his

And your last two movies did neither but being the DCuck you are I'm sure you don't remember that Aquaman wasn't the most recent DC movie

You want another one? Take a look at this. Different Interpretation, Different Backstory and Design, and you can still say "This one looks and acts like The Joker while being his own thing and respecting the source material"

youtube.com/watch?v=okx_-z9G9QY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

cringe

Now, in a perfect timeline, where people like Philipps or Snyder couldn't even touch this characters because they just don't care, we would've got THIS as a Joker Stand-alone film.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BW0JM_ktAU

A slow descent into madness from a Psychiatrist while interviewing The Joker and playing with a conection between them, and also on his possible origins as short stories

Attached: DIDYOUKNOW.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

What happened? Where did all your Reddit-esque pretention go? This is all you have to say? You didn't expect to come with actual arguments and examples on new brand interpretations that still do Joker justice, right?

Get out of this fucking board and go back to Yea Forums, and enjoy your King of Comedy remake.

I will.
Thanks.

They resurrected thanks to being purchased by another company, so there's possibilities that someday we will get a Season 03.

So there is nothing fresh or effective about the scene where he shoots Alex Baldwin linked in the trailer? It being live action and a new actor with a new setting and behavior? Where has this character done these things before? And it reaply is important that its a movie. There still has literally never been a Joker live actiom standalone movie before, so why not get a good actor to play out a live action story that lets the joker's cruelty and terror shine? Does the first joker movie really have to be abput a boy detective version of him, or something?

Alec Baldwin isn't in the movie and that's not a trailer

>Where has this character done these things before?

>There still has literally never been a Joker live actiom standalone movie before, so why not get a good actor to play out a live action story that lets the joker's cruelty and terror shine?

You stand correct here. I want to see a live action story where The Joker can act like The Joker, with his cruelty, his jokes (Think about it as "Joker's Favor" but intensified to x50). Problem is, this isn't that story.

How do these invalidate a close up of a disenfranchised abuser? Like seriously you think naming other ideas just automatically destroys this one? How about a nice normal joker movie about the realistic human terror and abuse people aee wary of in their daily lives? Why is it so unacceptable to let acting and moviemaking shine in a story relevant to the audience? what they are, and not an epic tale of a some dreamed up comic book sfx mental illness?

I mean DeNiro sorry you know they have fat heads

Thats a cartoon dumbass, this movie is made for moviegoers who like to watch live actors act and emote on screen, rather than cartoon fans who enjoy illustrative symbols drawn in mimicry of life. I love cartoons, but to say that cartoon Joker there putting cartoon gas or red #20 blood on the Bruce Timm inspired drawings, is in any way invalidating to live action Joaquin Phoenix sweating and going pale as he leaps across the room like a goblin and the opens the spraying blood vessels of his human target, is ridiculous and the stuff of people who don't do love action movies. I bet your favorite movies are cartoons

>How about a nice normal joker movie about the realistic human terror and abuse people aee wary of in their daily lives?

Do you even know who the fuck is The Joker or you just read Killing Joke and watch TDK? Serious question.

Attached: images.jpg (182x186, 13K)

>Thats a cartoon dumbass
It's literally a movie.

If that's what he was, Batman would have stopped him easily ages ago.

Where's Captain Clown?

Attached: 1502750160145.png (311x294, 7K)

People here are ignorant of style, and think 'sad batman', 'space batman' and 'red batman' are the peak of variety, so they dont really see the blaring hot sun and shadow contrast, the oppressive color grading of the film, the focus on human facial tension and a psychosomatic physical reactions on the body from emotion.

Hopefully it'll carry the same writing caliber

I specifically said live action movie, and due to your poor comprehension you STILL dont understand that post, and protest my the simple argument that live action movies are good for live action movie reasons, not for late-game cartoon print iconography reasons

>I bet your favorite movies are cartoons
The fucking state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1526270272006.jpg (750x730, 27K)

Mostly this. It goes like
>be creator, have a premise
>know premise is too shit to stand on its own, but that's what you want to make
>hijack something established and use it as a wrapper around the premise to bait people that like the established thing
>????
>profit
It's a move that stems from not having enough faith in your own idea.

It's just too in the face, you know. You don't even try anymore.

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

You asked for an example of when this exact scene was done and was provided one, that 'cartoon' was also from the comic slightly modified, but had the same themes presented in the movie. The problem is that the cartoon is doing a better job with the character than the live action in portraying the same idea.

Some characters are pointless when handled realistically. 99.9% of comic characters fall into that category.

You've got nothing but base tribalism and a liar's sense of cartoon fandom to back you up. You rely on a faulty sense of me not being welcome, accusing me of coming from a site I have never been, because I will not let your cartoon defensiveness supersede my multimedia point. Go read another thousand joker comics and tell me how sick you are of it all, you icon addict.

The Joker is not one of them, because anarchic self-pitying gunmen seeking to make a statement about chaos literally do exist

Why do you speak of cartoon as if it was cancer?

It's funny because Batman became a symbol, you had retarded Burton batman, you had Batfleck, you had Nolanbats, Beyond Batman, Arkham Batman, etc. All of them with different backstories and motivations, they all eventually became Batman.
Joker's joke is that he was a normal loser until a bad day broke him. Killing Joke did it, Nolanbats did it, both of them different and both of them believable. Here come this fag and does the exact same shit and you get analblasted.

We live in a society where Joker became a symbol too.

Why is Oswald from Gotham playing the Joker?

meant to Also, this right here: This. Right. There. That's what I was talking about: People who think The Joker is something when it's not that.

>Nolanbats did it
It literally didn't.

This. It's just like the Robocop remake, where there's a stronger story struggling underneath all the brand name bait and winking at the audience.

The cartoon literally isnt better than the movie. They both do completely different things conpletely different ways to achieve completely different effects on the audience using different mediums. The live action Joker scene is meant to instill the terror in the audience of seeing a real man murdered on a realistic convincing talk show, and the love action takeover of a crazed gunman of the media, relevant to the modern worry about mebtal health spilling over into social chaos. Yours is a takeover scene to show the Joker getting the upper hand in a reign of terror shortly before being stopped by batman who is not even a character in this fucking film

>The Joker is not one of them, because anarchic self-pitying gunmen seeking to make a statement about chaos literally do exist
perhaps but a few of them are emulating the Joker, and generally they get out one big mass shooting before they're killed or captured. They don't become supervillains with a troop of henchmen carrying out their orders.

There are supervillains with a troop of henchmen carrying out their orders. They're called governments and every nation-state has one, and every city with more than one stoplight has another one. You might have seen videos of them killing people and the subsequent news stories of them being put on paid leave, then acquitted of all charges or reassigned to a desk job.

Joker? More like Mediocre!

Attached: 40DFE4A7-7B82-4ADC-A434-03843B99FA6D.jpg (963x683, 60K)

Attached: 1493400435169.gif (200x200, 2.48M)

I love cartoons, I fucking make them. I don't love when people obsessed with one medium overtpy deny the value of another one, as though they were merely interchangable and not entirely unique storytelling interfaces with with different meeds appeals and options. This guy wants a cartoon of Mark Hamill playing a joker who is fatter and worked on an airplane instead.

Attached: 20190628_170415.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

Why, becayse your pea brain demands another cooky rube golberg mystery? Joker has beem killing innocent people in their homes as an anxiety reaction to his surroundings for a hundred years. Everyone and their mother wondered why they never talked about the terror of that

>haha a clown themed mob leader seeking to punish society with murder and torture? What a dumb character it should be about an evil politician isntead
So are you the type of person who would say 'we do t meed a joker movie, what we need now is a movie about the evil of Lex Luthor'.

>So it's about Joker sure but the Joker isn't eye candy so he's not going to bring in girls.
Girls love damaged guys, as soon as Elliot Rodger killed people girls suddenly found him cute. Every male serial killer has tons of horny female fans sending fan mail. I've seen a lot of people call Joker cute based just on these leaked clips.

>This guy wants a cartoon of Mark Hamill playing a joker who is fatter and worked on an airplane instead.

I literally never said that, stop putting words in my mouth. It's a shame such talent is going down the sewer with such an austistic faggot that can't realize that some people want characters to stay in-character, fucking moron.

>Joker has beem killing innocent people in their homes as an anxiety reaction to his surroundings for a hundred years.

Nice headcanon right there.

>this is worse case scenario for comic fans. we're going to get at least 10 fucking years of edgelord SOCIETY joker now in the comics
As opposed to the ten years of just plain edgelord we've been dealing ever since the New 52 started?

Not same user, but equally worse.

Joker randomly kills and terrorizes people out of a twisted sense of humor and an egomaniacal idea of being above others. Thats what he's doing here.

If someone comes by witg a new idea then that will succceed and take over, yet you guys blame the new take for not also being THE NEXT new take that defeats it! Ridiculous. Do you see where you might be pathologically negative?

'Oh great, something new, I cant wait to get sick of it, ugh why do they keep doing this'
Mentally ill chuldren

>Thats what he's doing here.
>randomly kills and terrorizes people out of a twisted sense of humor and an egomaniacal idea of being above others.

user, for the last time, he LITERALLY isn't, for fuck sake.

I literally praised Telltale's Joker up there, you faggot. You STILL miss to understand THE FUCKING POINT THAT EVERYONE HERE GETS

But that's not the Joker, that misses a ton of what the Joker is. The joker isn't a core of anarchic self pitying gunman with a white greasepaint wrapping. He is as much of a clown as he is a self-pitying gunman. Using the clown mostly as an extra to the self pitying gunman with a boner for chaos core misses Joker's point. (And I won't call him anarchic, because everyone who does, hasn't read Bakunin )

The Joker lives outside of society because he demands the right to kill and hurt people on a whim based on his emotions and humor. Thats what he's doing here and thats what he's always done.

Are you kidding me? He was self-pitying in TDK, in TDKR comic he goes into a depressive stasis without an enemy to pit himself against. Just because he didnt cry doesnt mean his entire psychology isnt always an ego overreaction to everday dullness and trouble. He shoots people to get to the front of lines, he cries and fears authority when Scarecrow gasses him, he's stolen candy from babies and scarred women just because society doesnt want him to, he does all this shit but people don't get it because they don't always make the comic all about that, except when they DID with The Killing Joke, which everyone loves!

Also he seems very confident in this movie, I think you got memed on that this is an once joker. He's an abuser joker who dances as he takes over a tv show live.
Also the idea people kill others for no reason is entirely fictional

IT LITERALLY ISN'T KILLING ANYONE ON THIS FUCKING MOVIE EXCEPT THOSE WALL STREET GUYS, THE FAT GUY AND ROBERT DE NIRO, THE "JOKER" OF THIS MOVIE DOESN'T DEMAND TO KILL OR HURT PEOPLE, HE KILLED THOSE GUYS BECAUSE THEY MADE HIM FEEL BAD AND JUST BECAUSE OF THAT, YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

The clown/performer act is a core, not a wrapper, is what I'm saying. He is self pitying, but not consciously so. Unless you manhunter-brainwash him or you lasso of truth him, you won't get him to admit his life is sad.

>Also he seems very confident in this movie, I think you got memed on that this is an once joker

The script was leaked weeks ago, come back to reality and stop with your headcanon shit

Yeah, that too. A "fair" joker isn't joker. He'd only make a speech about the downtrodden working class in front of a businessman, if he ends up shooting his secretary, not him. A joker who kills those he thinks deserve it, isn't joker. Joker shouldn't care who deserves what.

>He is self pitying

Attached: ccb8f3eae76fbf6e0f31c6ff205cb29d.jpg (1200x1891, 375K)

How is that different than The Dark Knight Joker plotting to scar a politician and kill the loved on of Batman because he offends his sense of anarchy and authority? Or kidnapping and raping the Commisioner as well as paralyzing his daughter to shock society the way he had been shocked, only for him to break down in crying regret that he only does this because he himself was hurt?

He seems as confident as poasible when he dances down tbe stairs and happily kills DeNiro on his show like the character has done many times before. Remember The Killing Joke Joker is also trying to traumatize society because he is offended it had traumatized him

You need to read/watch more Joker stories than "Killing Joke", it ruined your perception of the character beyond salvation.

It's Italian you dumbfuck.

>if you're not gonna be even a slightest bit inspired by the source material?
It's clearly inspired by the Killing Joke, it's just not following the same plot beat-by-beat. Surprise, films work differently than comics and should have different plots even if they share the same themes.

You can plug for ears and say it's not a DC movie all you want, but it is...

...and since this is what you're really after, here you go.

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 415K)

>for
your

>happily kills DeNiro
>happily

Attached: Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4_snapshot_01.15_[2019.09.10_17.33.55].jpg (720x1280, 53K)

>watched Batman 1989 last night
>Joker is actually a competent mastermind

No he wasn't. And white male rage joker is vastly more interesting than 89 or leto's nigger gangster joker.

train scene clip
files catbox moe/c332w3.mp4

You mean the iconic and most popular Joker one-off, loved for its thematic breakthrough into the realistic self-pity mentality of criminals and abusers, The Killing Joke? Yeah, its good because it does away with the childish delusion that killing people for sheer humor or 'randomness' is even possible. The book that gifted The Joker with a relevant character instead of being a guy who makes puzzles for Batman? A character worthy of making a movie over?

>films work differently than comics

That doesn't excuse disrespecting the source material in such level that The Joker isn't The Joker anymore and instead it's Le Clown.

I meant the mainstream one, yeah. That Killing Joke. The one that some people read and later claim to know the character 100%.

mcu shills are really getting scared lol.

There's no disrespect. Nothing about this is disrespectful

Then you havent watched the scene or dont remember it properly, because the TDKR scene is doing the same exact thing, especially in the comic. The reason why i say the cartoon handled it better is because DeNiro's just bullying Arthur until he snaps while the psychologist is actually talking about the Joker being a victim while Joker waits for the right moment of his punchline. TDKR builds more tension while the live action is more blunt because its two people yelling at each other. The payoff is also stronger.

The one that iconically establishes The Joker is a self-pitying character seeking reparations for his own trauma, the one that introduced and established the ideas used in this film

Him and Harley huff fear gas like its nothing. Its annoying.

You're wrong. You would know if you actually read more stories of the character besides that one.

But whatever dude, it doesn't matter if someone else says you step by step why you're wrong, you won't care. and as long as people like you exists, a lot of people will never see characters like Superman, Spider-Man or The Joker as they're supposed to be.

DeNiro ismt bullying him, DeNiro is literally correct and he's displaying a rational anger towards a murderer actively showing no remorse. Fleck is being pathologically self-pitying when he says 'you brought me here just to attack me'. Fleck is a weaponized murderer attempting to fan the flames of chaos hoping to commandeer the public via a stolen guest spot on a TV show. DeNiro did nothing wrong by sternly asking him to acknowledge the consequences

Again, please, PLEASE, stop with your headcanon, it's not funny anymore. What disturbs me the most it's that none of this 123 faggots in this thread dares to point your fuckery besides me.

RDJ is going against THIS? that manlet had no chance lmao. Poor Marvelcucks..

Attached: 148293582936872.gif (450x253, 1.2M)

All you're saying is the Joker shouldn't cry and he wpuld never kill people for a plot. Its not true. Killing Joke literally happened, pathologic self-pity is a canon interpretation of his character. He targets

You can pout and say no all you like, The Killing Joke is a beloved interpretation of a self-pitying Joker who targets authority figures to instill anarchy on society in revenge for trauma, and he cries while doing jt

Do not question. Just consume product and be excited for fresh takes on product.

>this generic shit
Its not fucked up

>muh fans will not
Shut the fuck up. I'm a huge fan of the Joker and this adaptation is looking to be a fresh unique take on the jokers origins. "The fans" are not a monolith.

>this joker isn't what i would write therefore it's bad
I mean...

>different bad
okay grug

What's the difference?

Body hair

This. This whole thread has been spergs seething over their own villain worship, denying and ignoring the content of their character's most popular piece (without giving a shred of evidence why) so they can call contradiction, when everything all of their favorite Jokers do is also done in this movie.

>55chan
saia gorderadora

People who call this character assassination have zero leg to stand on and this thread proves it. Their arguments were that The Killing Joke did not happen because it doesnt support their argument that Joker must only be a strong winner who is right in his personality disorder, and thaaaaat... what else? That it corrupts the pure Joker and robs a generation of his glory? Empty words no one has been able to argue

Actually the problem with this Joker is that he’s mentally disturbed BEFORE his “Bad Day”. A part of Joker’s character is to mirror Batman in the sense that a great tragedy can either inspire a man to do good or spiral them downward into a pit of madness and violence.

The last part it's true. Out of 126 anons in this thread, only 2 or 3 care to try to argue with you, the other faggots are just watching or they flied away.

I.. I don't get it

True, yet an interesting twist to have The Joker be the cause of his own bad day. It touches on how people can delude themselves into feeling justified in hurting others. That change is the appeal.

You're being coy in acting like people will forget the Joker at large because of this movie, in denial about the ingredients of the joker as well as how tbey appear in this movie, and have no reason to believe consensus is in your favor

Also, the stark contrast between the classic cartoonish Joker and this more tangible Arthur Fleck is intentional, for effect. It is, how you say, the point

Of course he isnt wrong. He IS an idiot for taking things too lightly and agressively questioning him for to put on a good show however for ratings, which is what i meant by bullying.

That isnt new. Even Killing joke has Bats point that out.

Handling him with baby gloves would be unrealistic to how these disorders play out in life. They could have done the Harley therapy thing and have someone delve into his psychology, but really the theme here is untreated personality disorder, so you don't really need to make the public extra innocent for the scene to work

>implying Yea Forums isn't gay

Fuck this movie.

I wanted a Joker film for /years/.

...now we've got a Joker who's FAR older than Bruce, but has a direct hand in creating Batman?

Bruce is like.. 10 in this film? We're going with Joaquin's age in considering Arthur Fleck, so Fleck is AT LEAST 40?

So this means that The Joker is 60 while Batman is at his peak at 30. What the fuck is that? No tying into a greater DC Universe? So the DCEU is just a bunch of one-off Elseworlds stories, with no cohesion, pretentious writing, and ... nothing?

Something tells me I'm going to have a lot more problems with this film than enjoyment. Also, like, beating a dead horse here, but they seriously fucked up by not tapping me as an actor or screenwriter for this.

You don't know rage until you're born into a country that treats you like you don't deserve basic consideration or humane treatment, with everyone laughing at you at every single stage of your life.

#loltryhard

yeah, yeah

Reference to Hannibal Buress of The Eric Andre Show, recently hailed by randoms as being one of the ""smartest"" comedy shows in the last ten years.

The schtick is Eric comes out, blasts Hanni 7 times with a piece, and asks the audience "Who Killed Hannibal?"

Yes its a one-off, its not a Batman vs The Joker movie, and this guy isnt supposed to turn into someone Batman fights 20 years from now, though I suppose they could if it wasnt a standalone. You really seem unhinged for feeling persecuted for not being selected to write this movie.

Do you usually declare slights against you with every post?

The scene is already unrealistic with a suspected murderer even being allowed on a talk show discussing current murders in the first place. Also a tv host taking Arthur less serious and not worrying about getting sued if the Audience got hurt is unrealistic. Realism doesnt always make for entertaining scenes though.

>unhinged

That's the gag, you bought it already.

Puh-leeze. Being selected out of NOWHERE to write or act a major DC storyline with a pitiful resume and the shit life I've led?

I was kind of hoping the company behind the characters that inspire people and give them hope would be a lot more benevolent than just "A-LIST ACTORS + SHOCKING STORIES + PANNING CAMERAS = DOLLARYDOOS"

Okay. That's cool man, it just seemed weird you filled your post with tricks and verbal traps, and are now evaluating people's reaction to them

Naw. Well, maybe. Conditioning and abuse takes a toll on every human being, don'tchaknow.

The Joker is not The Joker without Batman.

>this guy isn't supposed to turn into someone Batman fights

>what is 'Joker'
>what is 'Gotham City'

Err.. You ever read a comic book, or nah?

This whole film feels like the elite's attempt at telling a comic book film, without all that comic book rhetoric. Stupid, ridiculous, gross, why are these people allowed to use these characters with ZERO consequence?

Hollywood is not benevolent, and even if they were they wpuldn't be selexting you out of your third world country like a divine toy crane to make you the leader of any movie that doesnt sit well with you. Unless you are joking, your hope in hollywood to bring you salvation is a false worship meme, hopefully one you made up just to be coy about not veing american

Hes confronting the talking head on the tv, and killing him in hypocrisy. Its effective and thematic in an exaggerated mental illmess story

The studios are in business with the owners of The Joker character, who have granted them glowing lermission to use it in exchange for tons of money. This is endorses by the owners of the Joker of the highest order.
But the movie isnt a betrayal of the character either, Joker does have a purpose beyond Batman and that is to show dangerous personality disorders and clown it up scarily on screen

Hollywood's dead, those bitches film in Canada, China, or England these days.

>Third world country
Lol like I'm in Canada but there's a day or two out of a year where it really feels like I'm living in one here, in the country's *richest* *province*

I didn't suppose Hollywood would save me - I was hoping the forces driving fandom and comic cinema would. I had this idea that I could redeem DCEU if they'd follow my direction (which would consist of assembling a team of adored creators), listen to me, and allow me to be some zero-to-hero for them.

I would literally make Batman and Gotham City my 24/7 365 job, for fuck all but my recognized work and exceedingly basic independent living expenses idfk

Not if its a forgone conclusion you see coming the moment it starts, and doesnt even address those things.

Well sure but you have to admit presence, actual career, and experiwnce project building are paramlunt and it is naturally impossible for a man with no exposure or exoerience in the field to even be known in that world. Yes it may sometimes seem unfair that careers are about who you know, but you din't have a career with them and they dont know you, so it is what it is.

Anyways hero movies don't dictate public behavior anymore, the world is a series of spheres of influence where people may choose to obey the local sphere's shifting decorum as needed. It is what it is. Dont rely on movies

>Movie isn't a betrayal of the character

I'll need to see the film for myself to verify your statement, user, but a Joker without a Batman is not a Joker, but just a mentally ill lone wolf with a clown motif.

I'm arguing that the Joker does not have a purpose beyond Batman.

"Without Batman, crime has no punchline."

So let's get comfy with the idea that this Joker is yet another uncharismatic A-list blowhard with no real humour and all the reasons in the world to despise everything that moves.

Do we really need another King of Comedy, especially with Gotham dressings?
Do we really need another comic book film where they screw with fundamental lore? The fuck is so hard about

Sympathetic character - Chemical robbery - Batman - Vat of acid - mental looney tunes

The conclusion is The Joker is an inconsoloable egotist who will geneeate a reason to murder anyone entirely outof his own delusion, and then write it off as a victory. His claims to argument and ideology are entirely false in the face of his emotional selfish trigger finger

The lunchline in thus movie is that crjme created Batman. This movie ends with The Joker killing Thomas Wayne and creating Batman. They are playing on the Joker-Batman dichotomy by implying Batman is a response to the Joker, rather than Joker being a response to Batman. It piques the original batman theme of necessary vigiliance against the criminally ill

t.zoomer

>It is what it is

That's a superduper piss-poor way of excusing the unacceptable as commonplace, but I get what you're saying.

Guess I'd be more interesting as a corpse, hey? But then.. Well, I figure the world getting a lot shittier without me, for some reason.

I don't rely on movies. In fact, since a large change to my life, I've been relying on random people in the social welfare avenues to deny me food, make fun of me for being born into a crappy position, and watching friends disappear from depression, suicide, and overdose.

It is what it is, hey?

I wish I could shove you into a dumpster to live in for 5 years, and your only entertainment is experiencing each and every disparaging and horrific instance I've endured. But, hey, pending that, who gives a fuck about movies, storytelling, ethics in business, humanitarianism, any of that, we're all just soulless whores for dollars, right?

With much love: go drown in ketchup, I don't need another asinine doofus telling me that the world sucks and I should just let it take me up the ass.

I tell you, this guy will be The Main Defender of this movie here in Yea Forums or/and Yea Forums, no matter what.

Seriously, no matter how well other people's arguments are, you still manage to bring more shit to the toilet.

Something we already know long before that scene, and obvious before him even getting on the show to anyone with a brain. Its why i say its a foregone conclusion and a scene with no tension.

Thats awesome dude, best of luck to you, I would truly never hope to denigrate you or your position, but your story is designed to evoke pity and now you are wishing pity on others? Are you doing this because thats what the character in tbe movie does? I appreciate the self respect and ambition to know you're worthy of being a movie director despite a life of mistreatment, but you're really doing a lot of begging and bargaining for pity, especially by asking for grand things youknow tou can't have, no? Is this truly the psychology of your mind, or is this a social tactic? What dividends do you seek from me?

What, The Joker creating Batman in this movie is intentional. Or do you really think it was an act of negligence? You devided you hated the movie and would allow for no effective interpretation long ago, so whatever

A simple robber created Batman. Stow your artsy avante-garde dogshit in a paper bag where it belongs.

It goes like this, man:

Gotham City is the worst crime-ridden city in America. Desperate bloodthirsty mugger lucks out into holding up Thomas and Martha Wayne. Mugger kills Waynes. Bruce goes on to suffer from alienation, isolation, depression, and fury.
Bruce travels abroad. Forms the idea of Batman. Comes back to Gotham to do what he can on his own to control or cease crime. 'Napier' pulls a robbery on a chemical factory he worked at. Encounters Batman. REEE! Jumps a handrail to escape. Disfiguration.

How is that so difficult for fucking millionaires and adored talent to convey

Yo, Joaquin, that you?

I loterally did not suspect he had a gun in that scene, and was agreeing with DeNiro's assessment only to be startled by a gunshot that unfairly ended his righteous arguments. The scene worked for me because I was following it as the relationship between the public and a mad gunman. It worked

Get fucked laddercuck

>What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that treats them like trash? You get what you fucking deserve!

Attached: joker 2019 leak~01.png (720x709, 378K)

Its a different story, just like Batman 1989. People's acceptance or annoyance at this is based on how sacred they cinsider the Batman cosmology but really its not such a perfect curation that you should be afraid of doing what if stories

this is a good movie, because it strays from the comic book source.
Comic book joker is trash, cape comics are trash, you may not like it but that's the way things are.

Yes I've come to shower you with giftsas reparations for being an unsuccessful beggar. Your tacit rage at life certainly supersedes education and operations in the making of these films, and we are sending you a plane to come and write some cool one-ups into our movies

Nobody cares, dude.

Batman and shit are toy franchises for kids and whatever that will exist for the next 100 years and have existed for a long time already. If we don't do these twists on the story and have fun with it it'll get fucking boring. In fact, it has already gotten fucking boring.

Attached: 809.jpg (625x626, 34K)

I suspected he would kill him because its been his response every time hes pushed to a certain point. Read the script, you start seeing the pattern.

This. And the best part is this change effects nothing. They made a small change for theme in a standalone movie, yet spergs claim this is a terrible curse on the world and the property, as if the station of the Joker is a binding life pillar that cant beloved. Lol

I adore Bats89.

You know what worked with Joker making Batman in that film? The time difference. So the guy who killed the Waynes in '89 was in his, say, late 20s at best. ("Hey, Bat-brain, I was just a kid when I killed your parents!")

Bruce was 8-12, meaning a less-than-20 year difference between them. Joker and Bats can have a confrontation without the Clown Prince's hip giving out or something.

A 30 year difference? I understand you might think I'm autistic for raising issue, but, to put it succinctly: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Funny this is, I don't know I can't have those things, because I haven't formally been rejected just yet.

Do you know how many problems I need to overcome just to get my foot in the door for an audition, problems place upon me by almost everyone I've ever encountered in my life?

A bloo bloo bloo, I know, "cry more, faggot"

So in spite of all that, I really rely on the people who are capable of telling these stories, and they GLEEFULLY, EGOTISTICALLY continue to FUCK. UP.

Itsa movie about pathological behavior, what do you expect? Its completely appropriate if you glaned the theme from the script

So you're a pitiable loser who's mental well being relies on the accuracy of movies to old comic books. I admit you're rhetoric is good, but this lore worship is a dead meme and a distracting anti-social vector indicative of your self-admitted incompleteness

They didnt fuck up, they succeeded by their own standards, kept the IP going according to the needs of the owners, brought a new product to a new market, and sold millions. You deny this is success, and instead cling to icon loyalism, and look where it's gotten you.

and people say there isn't going to be a shooting because of this movie

I expect it to be less predictable about it for how its raved about. The whole story's rather weak.

Because it won a Golden fucking Lion, that's why

Something barely anyone acknowledged here or Yea Forums until Joker won it. Hell most awards get spat on here.

Anons are plebs, more at 12.

>Pitiable loser
And?
>Mental health relies on accuracy
No. My mental health relies on Batman. Not taking sperg-shots at Batman-related things that ruffle my jimmies, that I do as a delightful consolation.
>Anti-social
My real-world experience tells me that I'm capable of being -very- social, I just don't, because most people are judgmental, bullying human farts whose stink I don't want to breathe in.
>Incompleteness
Uhm, nobody's complete like ever?

Why do you think Batman continues to be Batman? He's locked in a vicious cycle of venting frustration over the life he should have had that was taken away for petty reasons.

>Yea Forums is mad about this
Holy shit, I hate you all and I'm glad stupid crap like this makes you butthurt.

I'm accusing you of falsifying and exaggerating your grievances to lend importance to your underemployed lifestyle, and that you are in bed with thinking ill of the performance of content creators because you lust for their jobs.

And yes, being reluctant to connect with people out of fear of abuse and bullying is ABSOLUTELY anti social behavior (by definition) and your inability to understand that, again, is evidence of an immature perspective designed more for cheap self-gratification than real pursuit of success

So you're mad at this original, fresh take on the character instead of all the copycats? And either way, aren't you asking DC to keep making the Joker you like, as opposed to the one you don't like? Jesus, you're fucking pathetic.
>Why can't they milk the version I like?
Because it has been done to death, if you want the old joker, go watch BTAS or something, holy shit.

Furthermore you have a steep self awareness of your condition, in such a way that means you do have it under control and are not actually just an innocent victim of an odd poor man's mentality, you arr actually smart enough to self-rule and yet you consciously hang on to superficial greivances, giving yourself permission to seize that cheap satisfaction knowing it is based in nothing

He's retarded, he's getting mad in anticipating of growing bored of something new

so............

where is the full movie?
don't tell me that we don't have it yet.

>Falsifying and exaggerating grievances
How. Dare. You. That accusation is wildly erroneous.

And what's your definition of success, user?
Selling out to do screwed-up films because you hate Batman but think a criminal in clown makeup is cool?

Maybe flipping the finger to every single adult that believes in wholesome storytelling, and what these characters can mean to people who have nothing?

Take your opinions, print them out, paper-mache them into a butt-plug, and have a seat.

You know that thing you're doing, right now, where you're assessing me whilst simultaneously labelling and judging me?

Yeah, that's why I can't get a fucking job. Because I was stupid enough to shotgun my problems all over my social media, and everyone else was creepy enough to look in and congratulate themselves that their life isn't as revolting as mine, in addition to taking enjoyment in stopping me or steering clear of me.

But this isn't about me.

This is about The Joker.

...Or is this about me, after all?

filtered

>flipping the finger!
>selling broken Batman!
Youre so fucking hysterical, everything is a slight to you and this whole time you've expressed insult at your entire life, unprovoked by anything we've said. You throwing another tanteum and claiming to be insulted doesnt disprove that.
Its literally a remake of an older movie re-tooled with a marketable IP. Its interesting because it takes a personal look at joker as a familiar type of human abuser and because Joaquin is really good at acting crazy. Its good business and its interesting enough.
Again, you exaggerate your greivances, to explain your low positiom by saying the world is cruel, unfaiir, and has abused you. Take it ul with the community instead of outwardly seething at Batman rewrites as proof theyre evil for not hiring unknown unappplied 'maybe i wont have to face rejectjon if i never apply' you.

But user, all I have are negative thoughts.

;)

138 anons and no one will shut this man's mouth. What a way to show itself, Yea Forums, no wonder no one takes this place seriously.

Every post of yours has been an autobiography, you tell me what the subject of your posts are, namefriend. You literally cant go two posts without vaguely blaming society for hurting you. Again, unprovoked.
Just stop writing anti-social essays demanding special treatment, on facebook or on here. You say that ruined your life, and tou continue to act like this, can you consider maybe you have a toxic attitude and eagerly blame others in a way that makes them not want to worn qith you? Just try ti be stable, ironically, and quit writing batman lore greivance manifestos and embracing erratic comic-obsessed behavior

thanks, legitimately?

>implying hating Yea Forumsedditors and /pol/niggers makes you a tranny lefty
back to twittereddiscordistan, electionigger.

Because theres nothing to say aboit your 'its not in the comics' complaints. All you can do is state them and hope everyone else gets as offended as you. Theres no argument for why Joker cant be a guy from the 80s who hits women, none at all, except repeatedly stating tjey dont match. And look at you, you beg the others to 'shut me didn't or whatever, what is your point? Do you have message to post or can you only petition your hugbox to write one for you?

>People here

Attached: 1550498050270.png (392x392, 152K)

You're welcome, man. See how there are things more important than Batman lore? Do you see how many options open up when you let to of those useless demands?

Also you said you never applied for a job so you shpuld try that first instead of assuming your facebook is the problem

Anyone has mirrors? Those links are dead.

The twist is that personality disorder just means you hate people who try to help you.

So basically you hate 4channers, and are unironically confused as to why you stand out in the worst way possible.

>taking a character called the joker seriously
retarded

>4channers
>So basically you
You're not even trying to hide it.
Back to social media land, or shut the fuck up and lurk more.

Best case scenario for this movie is at the end we find out he isnt really the Joker. He has nothing in common with the established character.

Attached: 1553838024249.gif (424x380, 2.41M)

Absolutely fucking based
John Doe is objectively the best Joker

I'm just so fucking correct, and not out of arrogance either. Just the regular, rolling correctness a man earns when he responds to new information and honestly evaluates if his responses to them are biased. What is the real value of this Joker lore worship, and is there any argument for it that doesnt revolve around profressing yourself a proudly defensive ultrafan who's well being relies on the Joker?

Best case is you grow a brain and realize folk characters are variable icons of expression that may appear and behave differently in seperate unrelated stories as needed

I don't care about the Joker, nor Batman or DC or hell, even capeshit in general. Personally I just think re-using the same characters over and over changing their stories again and again for the sake of another dime takes away all the value from them over time. I don't like it, especially when it affects stories with closed ends (not that's the case for the Joker, but you get my point)

>folk characters are variable icons of expression
>Joker
>a corporate product
>folk character

Attached: 1566674434204.png (208x215, 59K)

You basically you hate everything that makes this website good, and think everywhere should be more like Yea Forumsmblr.
I bet you unironically use the report button.

>you hate everything that makes this website good
>/pol/
>Yea Forums
Ask how I know you joined post-2016.

Imagine the goddamn Joker referring to himself as " a mentally ill loner" unironically

Who the fuck made this movie and who approved it

Joker is a widely interpreted 100 year american character and meme, in a multiverse no less. You are such full of horseshit to act like a company man in insisting he must be static

Thats very agreeable and totally same compared to the batman spergs who complain out of habit yet can't explain the offense

What I told earlier: You always have something up your sleeve, whatever it takes so you have the absolute right.

Someone qho was trying to demonstrate that violence and terror is often caused by ramptant self pity

>a corporate product
>folk character

Well yes, for better or for worse the joker is a symbol at this point and far trascends its commercial purposes. Case in point, the cringy fanbase that ended up being the inspiration for the society memes

Attached: Joker y Harley sarcasmos.jpg (643x641, 41K)

What do you mean, that i always explain my point and elucidate in the face of counterargument? That's how I got to be so right, tempering and adapting my words to better suit my point according to where naysayers accuse itnof weakness. Try it sometime and you can be an ego-free genius too

What ego? You're the only smartass around here, you threated everyone who disagress with you as an inferior person. You're not the right person to speak about ego.

All in pursuit of righteousness my friend. Surely we can handle naming folly to cast it out. The namefriend actually took my words as harsh but sincere therapy roo btw

Also yes Joker worship and batman lore policing is literally inferior to behavior recognition and experience with personality disorders. Awaken to justice, you compartmentalized nerd

So you justify your arguing methods by going "all in pursuit of righteousness"? Maybe your points are right or not, but good luck making people like you with that attitude (Which probably you only use on Internet, or maybe has to do with you being a drawfag. Usually artists are cunts in one way or another, it doesn't surprise to meet one like that here).

Besides, expecting your "therapy" to work in a place like Yea Forums...I don't know if you're too innocent or a bigger smartass than the usual one.

>Awaken to justice
Are we roleplaying now? How do you want to be taken seriously when you keep acting dramatic as fuck? In Fucking Yea Forums, of all places?

Something tells me you're more used to be in places like Reddit or /notco/. If this last one is the case, probably we've meet before.

Im not doing it for likes I'm doing it to patrol the pathetic habit of embracing immature complaintsand ignoring greatereanong in the name of nerd cred. Now you're the one trying to make things uo to hurt me because you wrongly assume I am doing this out of elitism and pride. It wont work. 'You may be right but youre not friendly' lol wtf even is that

Cute. Not really an arhument though. I do enjoy my flavor its true, and evangelical language helps people to take a point a little more seriously

No. You've said this a bunch the past couple weeks and it's dumb and wrong. You should stop.

Greater meaning*

>in the name of nerd cred
You try to (apparently) defend the "nerd cred" and you ironically become a bully.

It's obvious you're not doing this to get likes (Here in Yea Forums those don't have meaning at all), but saying you're not doing it for pride or just to proof you're the smartest of the room would be bullshit. The way you speak to everyone here makes that too damn obvious that it actually hurts, if you can't see that that's your problem.

Like, I have tons of friends who are hyped for this movie, and they now what I think about this flick, and yet they aren't disrespectful fucks like you (Again, you probably act like this because you have no voice out of here, or no one seems to get your inteligence or something).

Nerd cred, lol wtf even is that.

>evangelical language
Seriously, you can't say you're not an arrogant smartass. The more you keep talking about it, the most obvious it gets.

>ironically become a bully.
Why do you think I care about this? This is what I'm talking about, this isn't your fucked up bully/nerd dichotomy. Like I need to be careful and sensitive to be right. I am literally preaching the superiority of getting over

I don't even know what your opinion is, yet you feel targeted anyways. This part of the thread I've said nothing except that batman lore policing is objectively inferior to accepting theme and the role of characters in achieving that.

I bet your opinion is fine, great even. I literally don't even care if people like this movie. I have literally made no argument in this thread except that batman lore policing and joker worship are useless busted concepts, and any prolonged rejection of that is habitual bad behavior. I gravely chastise people who retreat to whining it doesn't match the comics, because 1. it doesn't matter 2. it actually does match the comics

I'm throwing around a lot of high falutin language, but everything I've typed was chosen consciously, and the phrase 'evangelical language' was specifically chosen to mean 'words that create aggressive pressure to change your way of life or thinking'. So now what happens, when calling me arrogant doesn't hurt?

preaching the superiority of getting over batman lore policing and joker worship*

i cant believe they actually had him say society

>So now what happens
Nothing. What did you expect, to keep going with your fuckery? It's been a nice day, perhaps someone else keeps going or everyone will keep ignoring your replies, as I should've done earlier. I don't know, wanted to make sure this wasn't bait or something, but it seems you're 100% serious about everything. Have a nice day, I hope you recover soon.

>The guy in the back laughed at the joke
/ourguy/

Attached: joker 2019 late night band.png (406x323, 153K)

>have literally made no argument in this thread except that batman lore policing and joker worship are useless busted concepts
Only because its not fellating your 'its different so its better' argument that you've wasted all these posts on. You dont care about the character, so this is just egotistical whinging at those who dont agree with your attitude.

Furthermore, the comic book community especially on Yea Forums has been coddled to such a degree that they actually think they can cry 'bully' and claim it is their role as a fan to flatly not accept changes, even if they can't explain why (comic book fans will also refuse to explain themselves and then smugly blame the subject for not understanding). These people deserve to be yelled at as it is the only way to reach them, as they have cloistered themselves in a protective diplomatic shell they falsely believe entitles them to mercy for their own longstanding meekness. Cowardice. No amount of compromise entitles you to freedom from harsh words that speak the truth. If you care that Joker is misrepresented in this movie, or otherwise not a 'confident' enough anarchist, then you are a baby who needs to grow up.

There are people on here who literally do not know that Joker pre-dates Pennywise or who think he was invented for the Adam West show.

Exactly. Nothing. Your criticism of my language doesn't move me, and that's fine. That's all.
My argument is that taking a close-up of the Joker as a ground-level abuser of people who gains a following of violent selfish people who admire his narrative of persecution and entitlement to violence, is a great use of the character, and these people anxious it doesn't match the comics are low-creative pearl clutching critics who are both skipping an interesting behavioral study due to a weak technicality, but are also largely blind to the appeal of movies, actors, screenwriting, and directing, as all of these these are completely ignored in favor of complaining about things that can only be read from print drawings and wikipedia articles

You may be right. I've had better conversations about movies on here than Yea Forums, even the Horrorverse threads.

for

Yeah that's crazy how do they not know he is a drawing of vincent price laughing at bat dick tracy?

this movie is gonna be responsible for terrible things happening and i hope we finally get violence in movies banned

>a ground-level abuser of people who gains a following of violent selfish people who admire his narrative of persecution and entitlement.
Has already been done before much better than this with Gotham City Imposters. This isnt as new and fresh an idea as you think it is. Hell, Harley started out over the same idea before she became deadpool lite.

Oh, also the Jokerz of Batman Beyond.

Yeah so it's fine if they do it for the first live action Joker movie, right?

okay there tipper gore

I'm ready for some Joaquino.

If you want to settle for a severely weak execution of it, sure.

You've only read the script and the core appeal is Joaquin's performance which has been stellar in all leaked scenes

FUCK
The page got deleted

Good luck, mr. president.

I don't know why, but the woman going "OH NO! That's not the type of jokes we do on this show" makes me laugh.

C-Captain Clown is dead, I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news J.

Attached: 1525802925169.jpg (800x617, 104K)

Well, they really ramped up the gay with the Joker.

MULTIPLE

CHOICE

PAST

they knew exactly what they were doing

Didn't the original script said system instead of society?

No, it was sneed

So does deviantart.

yeah because i criticize something unoriginal i'm a mcu shill, god you faggots are shook about movies. this is bad for comic joker period

> Why can't they milk the version I like?
they haven't milked it at all. jack's joker was jack in clown paint. heath's joker was nolan's REELIZM AGENT OF CHAOS, leto's was HUNKA HUNKA TAT'D GANGSTAR and now we're going full society

> go watch BTAS or something, holy shit.
if only WB execs did, we'd have good films by now

Fuck off to facebook.

Why do you hate original content? Comics can get stagnant as fuck, I much prefer it when directors and writers try something new instead of the same old shit.

I'm sitting here looking at a good film and I don't know what to tell you besides learn to enjoy movies

I found one
web.archive.org/web/20190909165946/https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

I'm interested to see where they go with this, but the scene would have come across as far more shocking if it was the punchline to an actual joke setup instead of a pissed off rant.

New TV spot
youtube.com/watch?v=INj792pU_0Q

Attached: JOKER - Official TV Spot venice 2019 winner.png (579x467, 194K)

Ladderbro will never live this down

Attached: Leone d'Oro.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

Well, saw that coming a mile away.
Now I went from not seeing the movie in theaters to not wanting to see the movie at all.

Here's a spoiler that differs from the leaked script.

Attached: resetera joker spoilers.png (1060x157, 23K)

This.

Damn straight.

Attached: Michael Burdick venice hollywood rerporter cartoon.jpg (928x523, 118K)

this is looking like V for Vendetta, but with a villain. and also, stupid current politics, but its the 70s/80s

It won't have half the action as that though, or V's charisma.

thats what i mean tho, but like stupid user masks and shit

fuck this movies plot.

But he says the s word!

Attached: joker 2019 spoilers.png (720x580, 428K)

So?

Cope harder.

If you read more Joker stories you'd know he's had a dozen different interpretations and origins over the years and one more that won a fucking film festival award and is getting glowing reviews isn't the piss in your cornflakes you're making it out to be you dumb cunt.

Midget Scene
web.archive.org/web/20190911021745/https://files.catbox.moe/820nah.mp4

Rock and Roll Part 2 scene
web.archive.org/web/20190911021845/https://files.catbox.moe/x8atd9.mp4

the fuck, did they seriously use the fucking NBA Song (I know thats not the actual title but everyone associates that song with the nba) for the Elevator & Stairs scenes. that is the most retarded thing ever it just kills the entire mood of the movie.

Attached: 1368369808024.jpg (514x600, 106K)