Which Marvel animated series had the best character designs Yea Forums?

which Marvel animated series had the best character designs Yea Forums?

Attached: 1453698064119.gif (512x288, 2.7M)

Attached: animatedblackcat.png (825x1083, 281K)

Do you really have to ask.

Attached: 1383692137543.jpg (500x375, 138K)

because they have to compensate the shitty content

Why do people hate Jan? No, seriously, for as much as everyone bullies Hank for The Slap, they ironically seem to harbor a stronger irrational hatred of Jan. The fuck.

>people hates jan

what kind of bullshit is that?

Before I opened the image to full size, and just saw the thumbnail, I was gonna ask if she was huge or if it was just perspective.

Is it just me or do her tits change size when she is moving the chair

pym particles, son

Jesus she was such a fucking bitch in this show. I completely understand why Hank would slap her.

Too bad budget limitations prevented her from having a new costume every few episodes like the og run of the comics.

You didn't know? Oh yeah, both readers and writers fucking despise her for some reason, and I can't figure out why. Best I can surmise is that she was written kinda shitty in the 90s-2000s or something, but being stuck with poor writing is an utterly retarded reason to hate a character, so I don't know what gives.

well I dont give a shit about other incarnations of jan, only about mai waifu

Attached: waspu.jpg (512x438, 34K)

God damn

Attached: 1566454747605.jpg (619x460, 46K)

Attached: a72.jpg (669x543, 60K)

Attached: Mary Jane Watson.png (1043x800, 1.38M)

1,2, and 5.

EMH was the first time in a long time that she was actually likable. She went through a long spell of being terrible in 616, and a mixed bag in Ultimates.

There are reasons Hank Pym fans may dislike her for the way most writers treated her as blameless for the failure of their marriage and his nervous breakdowns, and Byrne's West Coast Avengers gives fans of Wanda & Vision reasons to dislike her, she was Byrne's mouthpiece for dehumanizing Vision and shipping Wanda/Wonderman.
But neither of those things explain the widespread hatred of her by readers and writers.

Wolverine and the X-Men had some fine designs. Back when Marvel wasn't afraid of showing some skin.

Attached: X-Men Waifus.png (2244x656, 1.39M)

For some reason I love the X-Men Evolution ones.

Oh you look closely her boobs grow

For me, it's 3, 4 and 6

In anime it isn't unusual to have different outfits in every episode, and 4+ outfits in one episode.

Ultimate Spiderman

Unironically The Spectacular Spider-Man.

This
Fuck any other incarnation of Jan, none of them have nor the fun personality nor the godlike design

Attached: CKZLIHcUkAAxHye.jpg (981x552, 51K)

I fucking hated Spectacular's character designs so much, holy shit

For real. It was refreshing especially at the time, where every action cartoon either tried to rip off Timm or anime.

Best theme song also.

Armored adventures villians

A man of taste.

>In terms of design, every character was spot on
>Except Jan, they came up with something different.

Not a complaint, just an observation. Considering Jan literally has had hundreds of different designs and looks, why not pick one of them? Or retain her fashion designer "new costume every episode" schtick? (I don't think that would be too difficult if they kept the designs simple enough)

Yeah, ripping off fucking Ben 10 was much better.

The whole point of Spectacular overly simplified designs was to make animating them super easy. It’s why the show has such smooth animation

That show looks nothing like ben 10

1. Hot
2. Jem and the Holograms reject
3. Get a priest to exorcise this demon
4. Call me in five years, little girl.
5. Possibly a man.
6. Attractive but too classy to be a proper MJ

Winner is 1

3 and season 4 of 5 are the only good ones

Must be tough going through life with such shit taste. My condolences.

Same head shapes, same iris only bug eyes, same lack of detail.
You're telling me you'd be taken aback by pic related showing up in Ben 10 because the style would clash?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

If you mean OG Ben 10, then yes
Now, if you said Omniverse, the style wouldn't clash....but Spectacular predates Omniverse so it can't be a ripoff

gamma wasp was hot

Attached: Gamma wasp.png (555x309, 188K)

Ironically, Wyatt whined about Spectacular’s art style.

>Spectacular Spider-Man
>EMH
>Wolverine and the X-Men
Those are the top ones for me. I don't really like to count since it was directly taking the designs from the comics. The other series either had new designs that worked well, or mixed up existing costume elements.

>likeable
Starting to real fuckin sick of this word.

The next one will be black, right?

EMH has the best Wasp

If you don't wanna hear it anymore don't ask about likeability.

It's just that more often than not, "likeability" tends to reek a little too much of "she should smile more".

Did you not like EMH?

Attached: 1433713849720.jpg (2214x1153, 901K)

Thats a lot of wasps

>not a single one of them has had sex with ultron

TAS had the best Venom design

Attached: source (2).gif (490x374, 585K)

X-Men Evolution

Attached: Rogue-26.jpg (1125x1500, 289K)

>>not a single one of them has had sex with ultron
yet.