Greg is chosen to raise Yugo, what happens?

Attached: untitled 24.png (915x640, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nox still an heroes, Qilby wins later on, though.

it's just wakfu again but alibert is an actual character in the show now

Wouldn't Qilby still seek out Yugo though?

Attached: 1325453257725.png (1110x1110, 235K)

Greg tells Yugo the stuff Nox told him so the heroes actually know why things go down the way they do. not much else changes, maybe Yugo deals with Oreo's mindfuck better.

>Steven only got a kiss on the cheek
>Yugo deep tongued his bitch
What did they mean by this?

He gets a mudercock boost

Better question is what happens if Greg raised Ogrest?

he would've successfully gotten that sweet sadida pussy

Yugo has a good dad.

Been hearing lewd things about French shows. How much would you recommend Wakfu?

A lot.

Attached: tumblr_ow1b6diqWZ1rk9c31o6_500.gif (500x281, 2.35M)

Has anyone else ever found it a bit weird that people rag on steven universe for being SJW show when its more of a pacifist show? Like Greg is a cool dad and puts his son's well-being before literally everything else, and his mom was a eldritch cunt from space who's responsible for everything bad that happens. That doesn't sound very pc culture.

People who hate the show either haven't seen it or have seen it dozens of times. It's generally enjoyable, especially when it sticks to its roots.

Sadida doll, ogrest was fucking dolls like a champ

The show sucks, but it's not sjw.

cause the show put different moral standards depending on if steven personally like the people or not , and never aknowledge it, Like Steven forgiven literal space Hitlers but hating on a pushy teenager cause he disrespected women.
Also cause all cast and writing staf is picked by nepotism instead of by actual merit, friend of a friend of a friend that have no real talent, but it's a women so got a pass.

It's just propaganda for kids, except that kids find it boring ...

Yugo and Steven would probably get along actually. Yugo would be the chad ladies man younger brother, and Steven would be the pacifistic yet protective older brother.

Which of the gems would Yugo get along with the most?
The heart says Amethyst, but the mind says Garnet.

Garnet. Yugo would think she was super cool. Amethyst and Eva would probably not get along though.

What would be the result be if Greg fucked one of sadidas dolls?

Attached: lacrima.png (408x891, 517K)

would be the same, but know yugo can sing

Screw the good guys, what about the villains?
What would happen if the Gempire had to fight the Shushu’s? Or if Nox found out how much energy is inside a diamond? Or if Quilby caused a war with the gems by murdering PD instead of Orgonax? Or if Oropo sees how evil the Diamonds are, so he takes it upon himself to stop them?
People have had stupid arguments about other villains from other shows fighting, why not with these two shows?

Well one idea I had was that Spinel was taken in by Yugo in his previous life, joining the Eliatropes as they went across the Krozmos.
She was closest to King Yugo, and was grief stricken upon his death, but was abandoned in the ensuing chaos, swearing to find the one responsible for his and the others deaths, Qilby

Which leads to her arrival being more on tracking Qilby, than revenge against Steven.

Yugo also got cucked by himself.

Steven meanwhile fuses with his girl

That's okay since its yourself. It doesn't really count. Plus have you seen him? I don't blame her.

Attached: oropo_figure_design_by_xa_xa_xa_dc9et43-pre.jpg (783x1020, 45K)

Could gems be corrupted by the Shushus? Would lead to another set of troubles, like if they tried to colonize a planet but the Shushu had already been there, so all the gems made come out corrupted and destructive.

Wakfu is fantastic.

Attached: 1551006692636.png (1000x1467, 496K)

Hell ya it is.

Attached: giphy.gif (427x220, 2.76M)

That fucking duck!

that's the kind of duck that only the animators who know exactly what they're doing would put there.

He would get along with all the gems except maybe Peridot. He's a nice kids but he does tease and take things lightly.

My god, the TACTICS that the Crystal Gems could apply with Yugo's portals.

Also, doesn't this imply that Steven and Yugo would be raised effectively as siblings?

Thoroughly recommended
Cute girls
Great action
Top notch villain

Here's the links
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Attached: 1524085376174.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Shushus can possess almost anything so yeah they could posses gems. What's more the rank and file gems seem incredibly naive and sheltered, easy targets for Shushu possession. The things a malicious spirit could do with those shape shifting bodies hoo boy.

So uh... Yea Forums. Which would you hire? I'm likin' the look the Cra's giving.

Yeah I'd take the Cra too

Yeah, that would be the case wouldn't it? Makes me wonder if they'd ever have a fallout like Yugo and Adamai did. Maybe they but heads over a choice neither gives any space on.

They're both good kids, but Yugo is more aggressive and not a pacifist. I bet Greg, however, is in for a heart attack when he discovers BOTH have vastly different powers, and somehow was chosen by two immensely powerful entities to raise their kids.

I bet unlike Steven, Yugo is bound to stay with Greg, maybe he stays a cook so he can make Greg healthier foods.

Would the Gems bring Yugo along once he starts manifesting portals? Would he feel left out because he's not quite as musical?

Does this mean Greg knocked up the Goddess Eliatrope?

Attached: 1506216296726.jpg (428x461, 57K)

Well Steven went with them because of his half gem nature, so there was at least a reason for that, beyond just being Roses kid.
Going off the whole setting being merged, could it be out of the question that maybe Pearl with her dictionary knowledge on all of Homeworlds shit, might know about the Eliatropes?

Definitely the Ecaflip, she looks like she'd be up for degrading handjobs.

I prefer to think the Eliatropes simply didn't land on the World of Twelve, but rather the Earth of Steven Universe. That, or it's a merger so that we can have Nox hunting Gems for their energy, and all that fun.

Threat od Shushus makes the Gems rigid empire make sense. Any deviancy is an indicator that an individual has had dealing with Shushu and even if it does lead to straight up corruption they did internalize some of that batshit selfish, self destructive, anarchistic lifestyle of the Shushu.

Attached: le_monde_de_rushu_by_yamiyonofen-d5kc6e9.png (900x630, 472K)

If its a merger, then the Gems would be one of the races of the World of Twelve?

>Nox
How would Steven handle that bundle of crazy? He could only be reached in the show once everything came crashing down and is right in his belief that things would be better if he succeededI mean REALLY succeeded. How would Steven handle someone who knows everything they are doing is evil and painful and embraces it in the hopes that it will all pay off?

Possibly one of the previous worlds/species the Gods made then abandoned. They did that quite a lot.

I don't know, and that's why it excites me to think about it.

So the Gem Empire would have been kicked off following the absence of the Eliatropes and the Mechasms?

Nox wouldn't even deny anything, nor would he be swayed by Steven making him feel. I could see them having a genuine heart to heart but then Nox just no selling the feels because it hurts and it's wrong but he has to do it.
Oh lordy if Steven uses his empathy on him when it all fails and he just breaks down.
Could be any point really. But yeah maybe it is Goddess Feca trying her hand at another race after the Mechasms went sideways? Also Enutrof because he is lord of all wealth and that should include gems. Maybe they designed the race to be peak aesthetic? Living, self propagating, shape shifting wealth.

Why I do see a scene where Steven tries talking to Nox after seeing his past, despite everyones warnings about not to. Nox actually looks like hes being convinced... only to then do a 180 and accept Stevens offer of help as him simply taking his powerful wakfu, telling Steven all the while how hes truly thankful for his help and how everything will be set right because of his contribution.

>

So in this one, instead of a mass majority of the gems getting corrupted by the diamonds blast, they would have instead made it off to the world of twelve where they became another one of the races seen?

You could still have a bunch getting corrupted but there would be more ways for gems to survive the blast. Depends on if you have the rebellion happen on the WoT or if they are just refugees coming to the world.

I do prefer refugees as the planet has had far too many apocalypses and could use a break and the Gems dealing with the fact that their adopted home was slowly dying is a good story.

Attached: Grou vs puppets.webm (750x420, 2.86M)

This probably means the Crystal Gems tried dealing with the Ogrest at some point, and had their number cut down even more.
Imagine it, around his little isle, there are glittering tracks of the gems he shattered.

I was just thinking "That madlad ate the primordial dofus for power, would he try to eat shattered gems as well?"

A scary thought.

The visual of a rainbow hued beach is strong though. They think it's beautiful at first but realized what it is washing ashore and horror takes hold.

That’s probably something that could also factor into Roses choice to become Steven, since her rebellion has only cost those around her more and more, and even genuine attempts to protect their new home was met with devastating losses to the point where she questioned herself as their leader.

And keep the nude, uncensored frames to themselves.

>Gem powered foggernauts.

Imagine...

Maybe Yugo actually protects this smile [spoilers]instead of blowing it up[/spoilers].

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

you did that on purpose, dick

>She doesn't have much of the draconic features on her face from the OVAS/comics in S3

Why tho?