I don't care about the chest in lion

I don't care about the chest in lion
I don't care about Jasper
I don't care about sneeple
I don't care about the white diamond temple gem
but I do wanna know who those gems are.
Are they actual Rose Quartzes? Are they all fake? Were there ever "real" Rose Quartzes?

Attached: eb5.jpg (680x425, 30K)

You ever notice how nothing in The Zoo was ever brought up again?

Reminder that Jasperdemptionseason6 will save the show

give it time.

yeah wait was that whole arc just completely meaningless

100%, that's why we never saw Blue Diamond ever again

The Famethyst got mentioned a few times

I think they're real and that the intended implication is that Pink Diamond took the form of a Rose Quartz, an actual existing gem, because their gem looks close enough to hers.

Then all the real innocent Rose Quartzes were punished out of retaliation.

There were many rose quartzes just like there were many amethysts. Pink just took on the role of a random type of soldier that vaguely resembled her gem from the right angle.

well, we've seen a real amethyst, we've seen a real jasper, but we've never seen a real Rose Quartz

I wonder why nobody ever noticed anything was up with "Rose Quartz", who wielded a fuckton of broken powers (shield, healing, resurrection, etc)? Maybe the actual ones also have some of those powers?

We know PD Rose took on the form she had because she was inspired by human females, which is why she's the only gem with actual tits with cleavage.

So what do alien Rose Quartz look like since they're not influenced by humans?

No, but there are quartz soldiers who take on a variety of naturaly occurring colors. For example, Jasper is a type of quartz.

Pretty much this, probably.

I don't think there is any room for doubt, just another example of Pink making impulsive decisions that ruin the lives of others.

At least they weren't shattered. They might have planned to release them eventually.

They mention it a few times, IIRC dialog between Yellow and Blue

This was explicitly said in the show.

Gotta save something for season 6.

I wonder what their roles were in "Era-1" HW. People used to think they were the support tanks/clerics of armies given our Rose's abilities.

They probably don't have different powers from other Quartzes.

Also, how the other Diamonds shot down some of Pink's arguments to save Earth with it.