Was Finn an incel?

Was Finn an incel?

Attached: A863148C-0888-4F35-AA58-2E65A2B254BE.jpg (2560x1707, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWtBbMuAqh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finn was fucking a minor nature deity or some shit.

No. There were plenty of girls gagging for his D. That he didn't want them was his own decision.

He's a cuck but not an incel.
Girls wanted him, just the two he wanted didn't want him

Wasn't there a whole ass episode where he went around Ooo making out with any girl he found and then ended up banging LSP?

Nah, finn was volcel
[Spoiler]was definitely fucking marceline on the low late series though. You're lying to me, yourself, and God if you think she didn't teach him some shit soon as he hit puberty[/spoiler]

Lol that's embarassing, I'll just go neck myself now

LESBIANS

Go away, Adam.

No, because Finn didn't consistently chase after girls, then blog to Jake about his failures while going "fucking roasties".

These.

Finncel

How do you know he didn’t?

wrong-o

Attached: 1535565930647.gif (500x261, 442K)

Nope. He literally had almost every princess pining for him. He is a cuck, unfortunately.

>Like 6 different random background princesses wanted him
>Flame Princess wanted him
>LSP wanted him
>Fucked Pillow Wife, at least twice
>Ends up with Consolation Prize
Not only did he fuck, not only did he have other chances to fuck, but he ends up with a (sub par) gf in the end anyway.

It literally took the power of people beyond the fourth wall to stop this child from fucking a hot vampire and bubblegum woman.
FINN
FUCKS

Fucking a pillow doesn’t count no matter how many times you told yourself.

>doesn't count
she was literally alive and had actual children

>LSP wanted him
And she took him too.

>Lemongrab gets Finn's remains
at least that's a silver lining

He literally incel himself for bubblegum

No, but Pendalton Ward might actually be. He said both Finn and Ice King were based off of him. Finn is a white knight and ice king is, well you know.

Yes.

Shit, if you've already seen each other naked, might as well

No but his writers were

Wasnt he already 13 in the first episode? Puberty was long before the late series where I think he was 18+

I don't claim to know many things. I don't know how I'll die, if there's a god, where we came from, or who my father is.
But I know one thing, my friend:
Finn busted in that undead pussy at least once.

/thread

don't know, but i do know of a question that depending on the answer can give that what you are looking for, are YOU an incel?

Me too Jamie. Me too

Has the general public agreed yet if an incel is simply someone who hasn't had sex or if they haven't had sex and am also an entitled, pathetic, asshole?

STOP TRYING TO HAVE ADVENTURE TIME THREADS WHEN THERE ARE NO NEW EPISODES TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS! HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND WONDERED WHY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MOST RECENT AT THREADS DIED ALMOST INSTANTLY?

Attached: 1567963923757.png (633x633, 474K)

bro
there never gonna be new episodes ever again

until the ATGo! reboot in 2025 I suppose

Does that stop anyone from discussing anything from the past you fucking retard?
>Don't talk about The Illiad because we aren't getting an OVA

Unironically kill yourself

Are there zoomers who legit don't talk about anything not currently airing?

You know, I always thought this was kind of fucked up. That Finn's name in the pilot episode was Penn, and like...the entirety of Adventure Time represents this fat neckbeard's dream to live in a wonderful fantasy world with princesses who want to date him. And like yeah, who among us doesn't feel that way, but we don't literally broadcast it to the nation.

dude this is just how things are. This isn't Yea Forums where we have new shit to talk about all the time.

We have discussions over shows that literally decades old and that's not gonna change.

Nah, the writers were just salty cunts.

Tell me Yea Forums when did ya drop the show?
For me right around when the flame princess romance bullshit was happening, it just wasn’t fun anymore.

Attached: 1699FBFA-BB34-4B6F-85A6-CE3D327C7343.gif (500x375, 371K)

I watched the whole thing. It had it's up and downs but I still enjoyed the show for what it was.

I legitimately started tearing up
when the ending theme started playing and it went through the montage of what happened to the characters.

Yeah, likewise, Finn sitting in the bushes jerking off to making FP angry pretty much killed the show for me.

I dropped it after Gumbaldia

[spoiIer]You fucked up, m8.[/spoiIer]

... Finn is a kid.

Who the fuck calls a 12-17 year old an incel?

Attached: 1408915066641.png (340x340, 99K)

Attached: Why... just because you want to rub stubs against Marceline Your lesbianism is too pussy to feel the (1280x720, 465K)

Fincel

Doesn't mean he didn't have princesses lining up and doesn't mean he never showed assertiveness.

bottomfags out

>Filename

Attached: 1567806681968.jpg (215x200, 4K)

So called 12-17 year old incels

nah he just couldn't get laid

Lack of male friends

youtube.com/watch?v=IWtBbMuAqh4

Animal crossing ruined Penn's chances with Jessica DiCico

That fucking filename

Attached: 1560338246767.png (576x507, 59K)