Forced Pairings

No chemistry

The reason of this pairing is because they both have air force "connection" and I guess both are avengers that reasons are almost as bad why Storm/Black Panther needs to be a thing.

They have never had any memorable moment and before someone say user is because they haven't had time and my response is that's a lie, KSD had her entire second run of CM and did nothing with them, Hickman had his Avengers run and did nothing with them, then the Fazekas run only had a couple of moments to remind us that these two are a thing, then Stohl tries to give Carol a new love interest in The Life of Captain Marvel but for some reason Marvel kill that idea and finally the current Thompson's run when Rhodey appears every 3 or 4 issues just to remind us that he is part of the supporting cast

So after 5 years no writer has any interesting idea to make this pairing work, why not end this pairing? It's the reason to keep this pairing alive some lame superficial reason like Marvel need one prime white female hero dating a black hero?

Attached: DEaaCtXXYAAQ1ER.jpg (520x520, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IgpzA4pYAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Superman and Wonder Woman.

>like Marvel need one prime white female hero dating a black hero?
>he thinks it's just one

Attached: DaveKat.gif (650x450, 11K)

Rhodey and carol coukd work if carol was intresting

So pretty much every single one of bendises pairings?

Make way for the queen bitch, bitches. Domestic abuse, gold-digging, two-timing, this gal’s done it all.

Attached: 4976E65A-AFA3-4781-AC33-3686D80117E4.jpg (1380x486, 210K)

If you hate this pairing then you're a racist.

but Rhodey could do so much better than Carol

Its not forced just because you dont like it. This was barely a thing and quickly forgotten. That being said it was pretty stupid.

This

Wanda x anyone except Vision count?

Lol they are still a couple

Iceman x nuPyro
>GET IT! OPPOSITES ATTRACT!

I'm going to say all the failed attempts to give Jess a love interest
>Barry
>Simon
>BRUCE

Attached: Jessica calls Darkseid.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

>This was barely a thing
That's why it was forced. No work going in showing how they started dating or even when they first realize they're attracted to each other.

you're just angry because its interacial

Simon isn't a failed love interest, without their chemistry together Jessica would have never gotten popular.

Yeah KSD came up with the brilliant idea and made Carol and Rhodey fall in love of panel

>Wanda x anyone except Vision count?
Boring forced pairings with no chemistry because Marvel is full of bigots afraid to portray a happy, loving robosexual marriage

Is your idea here that we're all racist against Kree? Yea Forums seems to like Rhodey.

Okay fan autism wanting them paired was dumb, how about that? Furthermore, Jess's popularity isn't all on Simon

There was no explanation or in story reason.

Attached: medusa and johnny.jpg (600x401, 121K)

>Forced Pairings

Both are soldiers, they have some backstory between them

I always thought it was a miscast to have the actor Don Cheadle, too old for the role who asked for a young and chad actor
But Robert Downey Jr. was the honorary president of MCU at the time and he are th eman who approved the castings

Ms Marvel was
Captain Marvel is the Marvel comics cancer

Does Johnny ever need a reason?

>you're just angry because its interacial
No I’m T’Challa and the sight of them kissing makes me want to throw up in my mask

Both of these.

The most stupid thing was to resurrect Rhodey
This is one of those reasons why people stop buying comics
Died in combat, worthily
Why bring him back?

This was absolutely abhorrent and shit. No reason at all.

The soldier argument is in the same level of saying Storm and BP needs to be a couple because they are blacks and if you want to use the soldier avenger argument Carol and Steve had more moments
And Carol and Rhodey before 2012 they no interaction

>Based Rhodey with Cunty Carol
>Cheadle and Brie having a romance
>Cheadle
>Brie
UNHAND ME

Attached: 6EDC2EC8-1176-4652-B715-C70CE668546E.jpg (1359x1013, 316K)

but user it was made so Carol could have motivation in CW2.

Pretty much every character Yea Forums likes to ship Peter with besides MJ and maybe Black Cat.

The one good thing to come out of IvX was undoing this shit.

What issue was this?

Or let’s be frank, if Rhodey was while written to be paired with Carol

>Jess is an insecure spazz who can’t keep a man
I’m actually okay with this desu

Before I scroll down I’m gonna say that I thought those were two men at first. Now I want to see how many thought the same.

Gamora and Star-Lord, I don't post an image because I don't want to search on google that shitty couple, but they are canon in 616 now "thanks" to Cates and fuck! it was really forced.

It's like they hooked up just to spite Black Bolt and Crystal.

>Simon isn't a failed love interest,
almost was after Humphries left the book

It was in the FCBD special for that year

The worse thing about forced pairing is that we never see the awkward follow up.
>Remember when we were dating?
>welp that's over, let's get back to being perfect strangers

"the reason of this pairing" is forced coal burner mudshark divershitty propaganda. Nu-Marvel has to follow the script

Jess and Barry make sense, she would probably want to date nice people like him before learning how to be more confident.

Statistically, ideologically, thematically, Superman and Wonder Woman are the most romantically compatible superheroes. I don't care what anyone says. Carol however, is compatible with no one. That's why her gimmick is having a cat permanently plastered with her image everywhere you can find her.

I like Wanda and Night Crawler in Wolverine and the X-Men show

Didn't this comic also stated that no one blamed Johny because he "got the mind of a child", sounds like he's canonically autistic now.

>but they are canon in 616 now "thanks" to Cates and fuck! it was really forced.
Yeah and the movies had nothing to do with it

No he wasn't because he would've been a SUCCESSFUL love interest.
There's nothing retarded about shipping characters with good chemistry.

Attached: 2a46dad7-74c4-4fc4-b56a-237e7907f757.jpg (1249x1920, 769K)

Also Barry helped Jess when she was volthoom

Don't worry Marvel thought the same thing when they made this pairing. In uncanny inhumans issue 1 & 2 Black Bolt finds out about this and is rightly pissed off. he goes so far as to threaten Johnny for this shit and in Crystal Roasts Medusa for pulling this shit in issue 9 after find out about it at the end of issue 8

Attached: Stay away from my Wife..jpg (1155x1845, 405K)

Well by your logic, romance has to be predetermined and no established characters can have a romantic connections with others or else it'll be forced. Fuck trying new things! Congratulations you made comics more rigid and boring

They have an alternate dimension kid so there's that

Batman did more.

Attached: 1cc40799ddb8521e2ddc6ad83218cf8f.jpg (1076x1476, 261K)

Whatever you say, Frank Miller.

>A mute cuck says "treat my wife well, or I finish you"
> This is supposed to be impressive

They were both different characters to the comics in that cartoon, and it kept Wanda out of EMH, which was not good.

A lot of things in AUs from Exiles were just random. That was one of them.

They tried like the OP said for 5 years and still the pairing sucks

>Carol however, is compatible with no one.
I can imagine her having a regrettable affair with Deadpool

Better they try and fail than do the same shit forever.

well, who doesn't like Nightcrawler, that's kinda unfair.

Attached: nightcrawler2.jpg (685x960, 58K)

every woman in the DC Universe has some weird "Daddy" attraction to Batman and its fucking pathetic. That how you know DC Comics is all badly written boomer trash

>This is supposed to be impressive
It's not supposed to be impressive user. It's just supposed to show he is truly unhappy with Johnny dating his wife.

That's because it's not a pairing anyone's interested in writing, Rhodey is just a boyfriend that existed largely off-panel while Carol was out in space. It was a long-distance romance where they seldom met up, it exists just so people don't think Carol is a lesbian or an asexual.

>Nightcrawler and Daredevil
>"Devout catholics"
>fuck several girls around
Marvel writers have no fucking idea what the fuck devout catholic means.

There was recently a Nightcrawler mini in the Age of X-Man AU, where the story was teasing him having an incest baby with his mother.

Jess is for Hal now.

Attached: 26640a9d-f53e-4389-9f1b-b55ef93e9cef.png (1280x719, 888K)

>Both believe and are related to the african/wakanda god line

>storm went around soul searching for years about her identity and obviously gravitated towards her culture and god hood

>t'challa always needed an equal instead of a legion of subservient women

>both are based stoics

>storms best friends with shuri

>had a child in an alternate timeline

>tfw t'challa and oro are literally the perfect couple

seethe more cumskins. this based pairings not going anywhere. the only thing they need is a sissy white boi to sexual dominate like wiccan

Attached: wedkiss.jpg (988x937, 280K)

they were literally paired by a black dude who bullshitted a history between them. I don't mind the pairing but don't conflait it as anything more than hudlin just being a shitty writer and throwing characters together because they were black and not because they had any reason to be together

that book was sexy as fuck

Attached: mystique.png (365x720, 311K)

>It's just supposed to show he is truly unhappy with Johnny dating his wife.
Johnny shouldn’t be dating his wife in the first place

it looks like someone poorly photoshopped a head onto johnnys body here

Storm and Panther could've been good if they'd actually created a history and dynamic between the characters instead of shoving them together and claiming that an interesting relationship already existed.

While what you say is true Bendis had the sense to avoid it (probably because he wanted to shoehorn Kitty), Duggan only had Gamora kiss him as a distraction and he did say he was not trying to pair them up since the kiss was suppose to surprise Peter because they weren't in the best of terms.

The problem however was the GotG Editor used that as an excuse to justify Peter and Gamora having feelings for each other and Cates made shit up. But for a long time Peter and Gamora managed to stay platonic in the comics for a long ass time until Cates' run.

Cates is such a hack, everything he do sounds like what a teenager would write.

It shows that he is a cuck with no self respect, he shouldn't give a fuck about him since Jonhy is literally canonically a sperg with the mind of a 14 year old who need his big sister to be his mother figure, he should break up with her.

A big part of Claremont's character arc with Storm was her realizing she wasn't a Goddess and accepting that she was a flawed human being just like everyone else.

"No writer has any interesting idea to make this pairing work so end it"

I'm tired of this attitude in comics. Make the writers write a non-shitty relationship instead of ending the relationship. I've read tons of comics where Peter and MJ were written like shit, or many other comics couples and sometimes editorial treats it as some unsolvable problem so it has to end.

I just can't care about ships in the big 2 anymore because I know it will never bring character development or will last.

They are just clickbait filler that will be completelly ignored after that.

I don't think a corn-fed good ol' Kansas boy would have much in common with a warrior princess diplomat raised in a magic kangaroo island.

He wouldnt have much in common with a city slicker like Lois. City folk can be obnoxious as hell from time to time.

>Not liking marvel adventures spider man
>Not liking chat

If it's any consolation, there seems to be serious attempts to make Catwoman and Batman last.

Time will only tell if the status quo will win once again...

Yeah but lois is everything he loves about humanity though, assertive fun loving inquisitive with a never say die attitude

Nogs love trashy blonde bitches with dyke haircuts for some reason.

Brie isn't that bad or anything, but this was funny.

Attached: 1505136093288.png (979x751, 704K)

wiccan already has a beefy space prince for himself, why does he need a wakandan?

>The reason of this pairing is because they both have air force "connection" and I guess both are avengers

But.. is it, though?

Attached: st1.png (800x800, 240K)

Bishop/Jean was super forced. The writers were so happy to force something just because it was interracial that ended up pairing Jean with a guy that essentially molested her son and granddauhter for years. becuase that makes sense

>Jean with a guy that essentially molested her son and granddauhter for years.
>Bishop/Jean
When did that shit happen? Bishop is Based and I hate jean

It was a one page plot device that got Jean mind wiped and Bishop sent to prison.

has stone toss gone full conspiracy tard? I mean i knew he was a /pol/ tard but an /x/ tard too?

have you seen her moldy feet man? Jesus christ

Power Girl / Mr. Terrific they fall in love off panel, Carol / Rhodey they fall in love off panel, Jean / Bishop kinda fall in love off , I'm starting to see a pattern here .......

why is Jon Stewart making out with Barry Allen?

Okay nigger, Storm is gonna go back with wolverine and cuck T'challa.

Dunno but that comic looks like it's about that weird gay fruit juice commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=9IgpzA4pYAM

Based Wolvie

Are you really defending Civil War II, because that was a bad comic.

What did you guys think of Wolverine and Domino is X Force: Sex and Violence?

it was alright, nothing great. Best part was the art.

Attached: Wakanda found a way to stop race mixing thousands of years ago.png (1772x384, 1.25M)

By proxy she makes Rhodey worse.

Can’t believe that T’Challa is such a racist and supremacist

Bendis and Cates are both hacks and idk which is the bigger of the two

This one.

Attached: Spider-Man_Vol_2_14_Textless.jpg (791x1200, 182K)

This may have been a good pairing had it not been during Wedgie Rudlin's retarded run.

What conspiracy?

I didn't know T'Challa had such a problem with race mixing kek.
the things Bendis has made are used alot more then whatever stuff Cates has come up with. He is has also made more stories and is alot more well known. So I'll go with Bendis on this one.

Attached: A kek that could level a city.png (199x329, 201K)

they always cucking blackbolt, really hate that shit, dude deserves way better.

Agreed.

Wonder Woman and Superman

Age of X-Man. Nate Grey traps most of the X-Men in an AU and push cuckships like Jean/Bishop and Nightcrawler/Meggan.

nah these two were literally dying to mix juices since they first meet.

>not knowing Miles is gay
What did they mean by this

This, Medusa is one of my favorites and so is he and they both deserve to be happy together and not have their relationship ruined by cuck/whore shit

What was his fucking problem

Maybe to the cucks and hacks

Excuse me, Bruce?

He threw Bishop in prison for fucking his mom.

>they both deserve to be happy together and not have their relationship ruined by cuck/whore shit
Every Marvel couple you love has been ruined by that. Every. One.

Wasn't Rhodey a marine originally? Or am I thinking of someone else?

its fucked up the want to expose youth to that type of conditioning repeatedly in comicbooks. it's not cool for a superhero to be a cheating whore or demoralized cuck but they promote it in every relationship, the next time will probably be with a black guy.

>it's not cool for a superhero to be a cheating whore or demoralized cuck but they promote it in every relationship
Absolutely this, that isn’t how normal marriages work and operate. How can kids read that and look up to that character(s)? How can little boys look up to someone who is a defeated cuck? How can little girls look up to whores that ride the cock carousel while married? This shit single handedly ruined Hank and Janet desu. The only thing the MCU did the most right about Hank/Janet is write off the SLAP and what followed. It was refreshing to see Hank and Janet both growing old together and still in love in a somewhat stable marriage.

>hey lets make all the white superchicks fuck niggers i'm sure little cis white jimmy and scott will just love being racially cucked by their superhero crush.

Just turn everything into demoralizing propaganda against white people.-Disney/Marvel

Then what about if we make black women characters go fuck all the white boys.

I know right, where are my BWWM pairings?

BWWM is the superior pairing anyways, which is why there’s so much butthurt with Danny and Misty. The cucks and hacks fear the BWWM.

Yes...Bruce. Don't think much was made of it, though.

Attached: jl1-768x669.jpg (768x669, 104K)

But user don't you know that if even a single white guy manages to ever have a healthy romantic relationship with a non-white woman it might give little Timmy "ideas" like that he's good enough to maybe ask Shaniqua, Valentina, or Sumiko to maybe hold his hand?

We can't have that user, that's racism. What, you changed Timmy for Tyrone and Shaniqua for Beth? How fucking dare you say that you racist.Love doesn't see color.

Those bitches about to get BLEACHED

Definitely the comics version. it didn't seem like they had much chemistry in the storyarc.

Animated Film version at least had better setup.

This. What a trainwreck

Don't forget that if he shows interest in her culture and tries to develop a respect for it, or even dares to try and participate in its practices, he's just a white guy trying to culturally appropriate something or re-enact dances with wolves.

Remember kids cultural understanding born from love and mutual admiration and acceptance is great until someone who doesn't tan well tries to do it. Then it's wrong.

Really though the day "Dances with Wolves" started being used and thrown around at movies, comics, and shows like a slur was when we really should have realized there was going to be a problem.

All white men are racist and you’re only allowed to be a white male if you’re jewish, or gay, or self hating.

you know very well (((why))) they're paired, you sjw apologist faggot