Marvel Incoming

Some new teasers, full reveal tomorrow. Also Jen is gonna get a new outfit.

Attached: EEDc6gvXsAIMxWW.jpg (1348x2048, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but when is she not going to be bruce with tits

Super Skrull? Can't really tell what those spaceships belong to.

Who cares? Aaron is still writing, so it's gonna be garbage.

You cared enough to post.

Am outfit that's sluttier than her old one, lol.

Why is that ass so flat?

Shitposting doesn't mean you care. It means you just wanna shitpost.

Yas Thanos is back!

I'm prepared for this to be a massive fail again. People will once again correctly guess who the "secret" is and they'll then lie that it isn't and then act like it was a big surprise at the reveal.

Arms look like the weird body armor that Hulkling shapeshifts

Korvac?

>Hulkling
We already know it's him from the first teaser, no?

Korvac, going by Marvel 1000.

My guess is Korvac.
Then there's this, and Aaron is going to write a story with the Star Brand which I'm dreading, so... I don't know.
>People will once again correctly guess who the "secret" is
We kinda already did, from the last thread we had about it. Hopefully no other sites reported on it yet so we can claim ownership.

Also, another teaser, featuring the Champions. I guess this means they'll live on under another creative team.

Attached: incoming-5.jpg (922x1400, 324K)

>We kinda already did, from the last thread we had about it. Hopefully no other sites reported on it yet so we can claim ownership.
Who then?

Who could surprise the Champions on tv like that?

Is adult Cyclops making an ATLA reference on national television?

>Who then?
Jason Holloway, The Angel's grandson (and featured in Marvel Comics #1000 but never referenced directly). Read here:
No idea, but by the looks of it, Amadeus is coming back into the team in full capacity. I do think Hulkling is linked to all the stories so it could be him shapeshifted.

It's gonna be Knull.

Attached: 1562940628108.png (300x200, 65K)

I can see it but the spikes on the arms make me think it could be Hulking, Super Skrull or something related to the skrulls

Attached: ....jpg (325x499, 59K)

>>Aaron righting a story on starbrand
Are you fucking kidding me? Also, didn't aaron kill him off at the start of his avengers?

He did, just to set up an ancient Starbrand in his Avengers 1.000.000BC ongoing story with a guy who looks like a savage Hulk. And the story with this Starbrand thing comes from a FCBD issue where there's this new "Starjammers" team led by Binary Carol where they find a planet with a huge Star Brand carved across it, in a "galaxy-sized prison". It's all just so stupid and over the top...
Like I wish I could like it because I dig the Starjammers, Carol as Binary AND Star Brand, but this is dumb. You hate to see it.

Attached: Free Comic Book Day 2019 (Avengers-Savage Avengers) 001-008.jpg (795x1223, 353K)

A Google search tells me that some people on Reddit, Tumblr, and the CBR forums have also figured it out, but no news site has reported on this theory yet.

Is that Thor/Brood or BRB/brood

So are the Champions getting relaunched or what?
Also, who is the presumably evil politician dude and why are they reacting to him with even more hostility than Wilson Fisk is getting as mayor?

That one user that constantly whines about how Marvel women aren't allowed to be sexy anymore because SJWs should be happy. Or maybe he'll just ignore it and keep whining about other characters.

Capsair says his name right on the page.
>Keep it together, Thor.

>Or maybe he'll just ignore it and keep whining about other characters.
We'd be foolish to think otherwise, user. That's what he does.
Apparently so but no word on anything yet regarding creative team. ALSO for those who missed it, Bleeding Cool is reporting that Doctor Strange is relaunching next year as "Doctor Strange: Surgeon Supreme", but also no creative team set yet. This issue apparently is going to set that up, though (judging by the solicit).

Attached: doctor_strange-20.jpg (922x1400, 341K)

How big is Starbrand's penis?

>Bad thing they are using Pymtron in an Iron Man arc instead of an Avenger arc or even event.
>Good thing Aaron isn't writing him.

So, this will be Korvac or Hulkling?

They're still pushing Robbie Reyes?

Robbie is on the Avengers, but Johnny Blaze is getting his own ongoing.

i wanna see whatever immortal hulk one they reveal

So Incoming is basically like Marvel Point One or the Marvel Legacy one-shot, setting up plot points for the next year.

OG Nick Fury?

>implying that outfit isn't a fuck on the colorist part

This is might be the Challenger

whose booty is that?

Looks like a call back?

>THAT outfit
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: 903E26ED-8284-48F1-AFED-CCB3280B6EA5.jpg (600x821, 43K)

>bleeding cool rumours
Oh god I hope they don’t depower him AGAIN. Even better if the current team is kept

Yes because he's setting up his OC as Starbrand.
I know Cap is in Corsair gear but I can't help but think 90's Vance Astro.

I'm more interested in knowing the creative team, HOPING it's still Waid and Saiz trying a different spin. Though yeah, a third (or fourth?) depowering would be ridiculous.
Thought the same thing. Also I'm not sure what to think of the current Starjammers push, they'll be in Cates' GOTG, Hickman will be using them in the New Mutants, and now this thing with Aaron (plus the upcoming reprint of Cockrum's run in October).

Attached: starjammers.jpg (688x1044, 213K)