Ending was cute and all, and no one from beach city was hurt...

Ending was cute and all, and no one from beach city was hurt, but are they just gonna ignore the fact Spinel probably killed everyone in the next town over.

Attached: Heart_gem_ship_by_Gekapy_0.2.png (1592x1919, 295K)

where the hell did she even get the injector

Just cry on those assholes

What next town?
I thought only beach city and korea existed in the show.

based fuck humans

Yellow disbanded her armies, so there's probably a bunch of military tech lying around in unsecured locations.

according to peridot, all life on earth should be dead.

The stakes were stop the machine from injecting all its planet poison, or all life dies.
and all the planet poison got injected.

Ohh, this is the setup for the next season.
New gems sprout up from the ground,
Good?/evil?
Who knows

The only other town affected was Ocean Town, so nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Ocean_Town_Sign.png (1274x716, 1.2M)

There's empire city, that place where Pearl and Greg hate fucked while steven was in the other room.

It’s sort of like a poison injection. Needle broke and poison got all over your skin instead of inside your body.

Yeah, fuck that shithole

I really wish they didn't hand-wave this off. They clearly established this thing as a threat in the movie and then said fuck it in the last act.

Is this Yellow Diamond essentially?

Attached: 1542184314255.png (600x273, 41K)

>and no one from beach city was hurt
dumb
Alexandrite only saved like 5 people

I'm really disappointed they didn't do something like Steven and Spinel fusing and using her stretchy nature to boost Steven's ability to distribute his healing with something like giant lips, or making a big rubber-arm drill hose thing.

I'm more upset that they just hand waved the fact that almost the entire goddam injector got emptied out into the earth and absolutely nothing was affected by it. Not even the cluster.

That's why Steven was kissing the ground; he was healing the planet.

It spilled out because it was rushed. Had Spinel waited like she was supposed to, the planet would be completely dead, but she went maximum autism and tried to force it all in at once.

Ocean something, they always make fun if it

It's fine. It's only Maryland

Too soon!

Attached: 1474675421638.png (264x262, 127K)

but it has a pink heart shape at the top that looks like Spinels gem. It looks custom