John K

So now that the dust has settled, what do we think of him?

Attached: 5b2bfb484488b3000926d693-original.jpg (500x307, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nickanimation.com/john-kricfalusi-the-ren-stimpy-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really did want to see more of Adult Party Cartoon it literally is no less or more awful then the average adult animation showcase

Its like a beautiful trash fire you just have to admire it.

i mostly agree with his opinions

I like his work but as a person he seems like a dick who thinks way too highly of himself.

His animation knowledge is encyclopedic, his application however...

Attached: 1498117329244.gif (200x200, 2M)

fucking this. when all its said and done(?) John K never delivers, even to his own standards

He did nothing wrong besides getting a little lazy with Cans Without Labels.

Talentless hack who burned all his Bridges and destroyed what little good will he had left.

Taking almost a decade to release an eleven minute short without finishing it is not what I'd call "a little lazy," especially considering he wasn't doing anything else or working during that time.

He had two good things (R&S and Mighty Mouse) and that was because other talented animators reared him in and made it work
He can’t make shit work on its own outside molesting people

Fuck off john

His views on animation were interesting until you saw how impractical and outright ineffective they were in practice.
He also took advantage of young women and doesn't seem to have any remorse.
I wouldn't be able to gel with him professionally or personally.

His work is only great when there is strong executive control holding him down. He's knowledgeable in animation, but he's an annoying person to work with on anything due to his "perfectionism".

remorse? lol
you make it sound like he actually raped and murdered women
fuck off man

Not everything needs to be rape/murder to be a regrettable action.
Taking advantage of young people in exchange for sexual gratification is not good, no matter how you frame it.
Thus, feeling remorse upon reflection is the least I’d expect from normal people.

>>what do we

What's with the hive mind bullshit on /co.? Don't people like shit without having to have a bunch oh internet autists tell them it is OK to like it?

>normal people

Attached: samurai jack 4chan where do you think we are.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

I second this, John K is a good animator but a bad person.

We always knew he was a lazy hack, but we now know he's a lazy hack and a pedo.

I think he's an outspoken guy with a terrible work ethic that's stymied by his ego and perfectionism with one mediocre show to his name that did more harm than good to the medium, and that he's probably never going to get out of the shadow of his students and those he's influenced.

Terrible, sad human. Most obvious daddy issues in the entire industry. Good cartoonist in the 90s. Not a very good cartoonist today.

Got Looney Tunes put on hold with his death threats to the crew and came on a Tugs set piece. Sure he's a pedo and a lazy hack but he's also pretty deranged.

He's a piece of shit as a human being and his output sucks anal sauce. And yet I still have more respect for him than most people working in animation right now.

gotta say it... in the long term... he'll turn oujt to be Based.

and dab on the lying Hoes.

The gruesome timeline of a monster with no remorse. John Michael Kricfalusi raped a 13 year old, made her get an abortion, made her run away from home in another state, and manipulated her into being his girlfriend for years. All while his fellow co-workers at Spumco and Nickelodeon kept silent, and didn't say a word. This is the Animation industries' most horrific nightmare that took place during the 90s, and kept happening into the early 2000s.

Nick also had a photo of him on their wall of creators and only took it down after everything came to light, despite many knowing what he did. He's still on Nick's site of it's various show creators; nickanimation.com/john-kricfalusi-the-ren-stimpy-show

never liked his art or his crummy work ethic or rancid opinions about other artists
but he's been jerked around by execs a lot, including different tiers saying different things, and he's been accused of a bunch of bullshit by garbage people, so I'll support him even if I don't care to watch any of his material.

Why don't you go after -literally anyone who goes to bars- first
then when that's taken care of, you can harrass john K for having a relationship with a formerly-mature young woman who became a bitter old hag

He made one great thing and pretty much nothing else. Also a creep and predator.

Don’t know what sort of bars you’re going to. I probably wouldn’t think too highly of those guys either if they used positions of power to get into the pants of underaged girls. It’s a basic moral stance I have.
I’ve never harassed the man. I’ve merely drawn conclusions based on his actions and view him accordingly.

Read that as "cummy work"
Fitting I guess since he fucked a toy tugboat apparently.

Attached: psnnyzzdr3qmv3wkg1ix.jpg (720x504, 63K)

stop spamming this crap. especially since john k is a really interesting dude, while this is just boring

Are you people are for sure that the evidence against him is legit and it wasn't Gay Ops?, i keep hearing Cartoon Brew is an SJW echo-chamber doing dog whistles just like ANN turned out to be

Attached: 1567641581604.png (500x411, 247K)

didn't he just outright admit his relationship with at least two underaged girls in a drunken facebook post?

The Looney Tunes threats and Tugboat lewdity is true as far as I'm aware.

CartoonBrew is mildly SJW but to my knowledge the worst thing they've done was imply that some Rick and Morty employees weren't getting proper health insurance or some shit years ago and blew it out of proportion. Even though I'm not too keen on Amid at the very least he had the balls to report on the Matt Groening Jeffrey Epstein story.

Piece of shit pedophile with delusions of grandeur

He's a fucking tragedy: a mind capable of being a top class educator of animation stuck inside a loathsome kiddie diddler.

I will never not like him. He's far from perfect though.

They should've replaced it with Bob Camp tbhfam

Attached: bob camp co-creator.jpg (800x911, 162K)

He's arrogant and difficult, many enemies on beforehand. The perfect target for bloodthirsty #MeToo SJWs.

>co-creator
Bill Wray was with John since his college days

Talented but rampant autism made it nigh impossible for him to work with anyone, even himself.

Also a pedophile

>cans without labels took 7 years and has copious cgi
>Redline, 7 years, hand drawn

>raped a 13 year old
She was actually 16 at the time.

>days goes by
>thread only gets 40 posts
The state of OP

I looked for Doug TenNapel, and he's not on the site. Do people not like Catscratch?

should probably be chemically castrated

Have you seen his episodes? They suck.

I can’t believe Marchi fucking walked

he wrote a public note to one of his victims ala "but don't you remember the fun times?" pretty much admitting he dated her when she was underage. It was a known secret for a long time. I know fake accusations lately made the metoo stuff a fog, but when it's real and blatant there's no point in denying it.

probably would have been a huge player in the industry today if he learned how not to be an autistic asshole and a creep.

He's good at drawing cute girls.
He should just do that.

Not nearly as much as you think they do.

Looks like it, which is weird since Making Fiends' creator is listed there, but I see people talking about Catscratch more. Maybe it's because it's not wholly original, as it's a loose adaptation of his previous work? I just don't know.